[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Contact edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29822976
"I'm sorry you had to go through seeing that. I wish that we never had to come down to that. I'm also sorry to say “it's part of the job” but it is. If you want to talk about it you always grab me or Charon if you want. I'm here if you need anything."
>You hug the mare, Breeze nodding and hugging back
>”I know… I know. I just can’t help but be bothered by it. Maybe I should talk to Charon, I remember her saying… something. And thank you, Hunter.”
>Your Aunt approaches, looking at the two of you with a smile that fades slightly.
>”You two okay?”
>”Yes mam, just stressed.
>”Well good news, and bad news for the thrill seekers. Today is an easy day, but a big one. You guys are exploring a new place today!”
“Are we? And for the record, last time we went exploring we went up against an Ursa.”
>”Well… slightly easy then? Either way, this is big for us. An unknown cluster of planets were discovered and a colonization and mining company we scored a contract with is paying BIG credits for us to survey what planets are good for colonies or mining. I’m goanna be honest, you guys only get .5% of the pay for your whole ship for this one. But that’s still up to 12000 credits for each of you.
>”That’s… 12000 times 21 then… they are paying that much?”
>”Exactly why you guys are getting a low cut. This job is big enough to kick-start us and get a whole fleet of ships up and going! They really want these planets, so they are not messing around. I’m actually getting so many ponies asking for jobs now, that we might need to invest in a base.”
>>
>>29822977
Awesome. Let's go.
>>
>>29822977
How many planet are going to make contact on? That base might be a good idea if we're growing this quickly.
>>
>>29822977
"That base might be a good idea if we're growing this quickly. How many planets are going to make contact on?”
>”Five. At least one is a gas giant, so technically four. We don’t know what the planets could be like, so we have probes for you to launch before going down to them.”
“And when we get there?”
>”See if it’s safe to breathe and look around for wildlife. Collect samples for study too, even if it’s not habitable. Ore planets are still a golden opportunity.
>”Seems easy enough…”
>Fixer shrugs, smiling up at you.
>”Have fun, go for a picnic for all I care. Just get the job done and we are good.”
“Awesome. Let's go then! …we are good to go, right? All loaded up?”
>”Yep! Unless you need anything.”
>>
>>29823154
Can Fixer develop a way to use magic inside our mech while we're gone? We can cover any expenses needed.
>>
>>29823154
“Think you can develop a way for me to use magic inside of my mech? Hit things without opening the cockpit? I can cover the expenses.”
>Your aunt laughs, shaking her head.
>”You do know what that counts as a requisition, right? Part of the “ you ask and I can see” part of the agreement? Your money is yours, for upgrades to your guns half the time. I can’t approve of upgrades when you feel like it for requisitions, but I can sure as hell do this without you paying me.”
>She nods, walking away.
>”I’ll see what I can do! Good luck!”
>You turn and head into the ship with Breeze, briefing the crew.
>Once ready, you take off and head out.
>The journey is quite some distance, taking you out of alliance space and into the unexplored regions.
>You look up, smiling at the unknown system.
“We’re here.”
>”Wow, that one looks pretty!”
>You look over, seeing Midnight look at the purple and blue gas giant.
>”So… there are… three planets with green and blue, and one that is just rock by the looks of it. And the giant.”
>>
>>29823232
All right, launch those probes! We need a basic idea of how all these planets are like.
>>
>>29823232
“All right, launch those probes! We need a basic idea of how all these planets are like.”
>”Right away” Rainy says. “Firing all five probes, order being closest to the sun to furthest.”
>You watch from the pilot’s seat as all five probes fire, going to the planets.
>After a little bit of waiting, you hear a series of beeps
>The readings come in… none of them being understandable
>”Right so… nitrogen… umm… yeah, nitrogen.
>”Um… what?”
“Umm…”
>You ponder the readings, lacking the understanding to know what they mean.
>”I believe I may be of help.”
>You turn to see Charon looking over the readings, the mare smiling.
>”the first planet is barren with no atmosphere, the second one being a nitrogen rich planet along with oxygen and large oceans.”
>”That might be a good place to start!”
>”Possibly… Hunter?”
“Yes?”
>”We lost the third probe, it’s not even giving a signal.”
“It isen’t?”
>”Nope… the last two is the gas giant and another planet with no atmosphere. The gas giant has quite the array of gasses, it would be worth plenty.”
>”Why would we loose a probe?”
>”Falty? Or we just might want to not go to that planet.”
>>
>>29823336
We can find out more about this after we checked that nitrogen. Our main objective is too find a rich planet that makes colonization possible.
>>
>>29823336
“We can find out more about this after we checked that nitrogen. Our main objective is too find a rich planet that makes colonization possible.”
>”That, or one that is good for mining.”
“True, let’s head down then. Planet two?”
>”Yes. Hopefully the third is the same and something just went wrong. It’s hard to find two good planets in the same system.
>You pilot the ship, getting closer to the planet.
>The entry is rather light and smooth, you keeping the ship in the air as you find a place to land.
>”I think the air is breathable, look at all the plants!”
>You look, seeing many trees of different colours, a purply-green grass on the ground.
>”Interesting… find a spot Hunter?”
“Yep! Here looks good.”
>You set down, talking in the surroundings through the screens.
>You watch as the red leaved trees move, wind blowing against them gently.
>”This place looks beautiful… wow…”
>>
>>29823472
Better split into groups and start collecting a bunch of samples. We definitely need to have a picnic here later with everone.
>>
>>29823472
“Better split into groups and start collecting a bunch of samples. We definitely need to have a picnic here later.”
>”Good idea… but I’m going to keep Led here.” Your mother says. “We don’t know what is out there and should have them stay here so they can rush to your teams if need be.”
“Fair enough… Midnight, Breeze, and Rusty can come with me. Reble can lead Rubble, Twitch, and Mich. Sound good?”
>Your crew nods in affirmation, all of you gearing up and heading out.
>You are hit with a gust of cool air as you step out, breathing in fresh air.
>”This place is defiantly livable, think there is good food here too?” Rusty asks
>”I would advise against that. Just because there is air doesn’t mean you won’t reject the plants here.” Charon says.
>You all split up, looking around and collecting samples.
>You carefully gather dirt and rocks after walking into the forest a bit, looking at the trees as you walk by.
>There are many colourful fruits hanging from them, all of the trees bearing something.
>Breeze grins, Midnight’s ears twitching wildly.
>”This place is so amazing, I never thought we would get to do this.”
>>
>>29823599
It is pretty amazing how this whole place looks. I wouldn't mind waking up to this. Do you hear some thing, Midnight?
>>
>>29823599
It is pretty amazing how this whole place looks. I wouldn't mind waking up to this.”
>”Maybe we could pull some strings? Get a home reserved for us? They want a place to stay and colonize.”
>You nod, looking at Midnight.
“Do you hear something, Midnight?”
>”Yeah, all kinds of small animals. Most of them far away, but I can hear them.”
>”nothing big?”
>”Maybe? Most of them sound small and like Hunter, the worst I heard was a thunk or something close by. A fruit falling probably.”
“That’s good, I’d hate to- wait, like me?”
>Midnight pinches your cheek gently, smiling at you.
>”Your adorable little chitters!”
>”Hey… guys? Ah found something?”
>You all look around, seeing rusty look past a bush.
>You all go to her, seeing a pile of fruit under some sort of cloth when you peek past the bush.
>The whole think looks like it was dropped, some of the fruit smashed.
>”Wait…I think… I hear something close?”
>>
>>29823749
Best to hide as best as possible from whatever is coming. Although, cloth shows that there may be intelligent life that made it here.
>>
>>29823749
Keep on hoove on our shotgun just in case.
>>
>>29823749
>You back up, keeping your shotgun at the ready.
“Let’s hide… I’m not too sure about this.
>Your crew keeps with you, all of you backing up and hiding in the bushes.
>You all sit there, waiting in silence until Midnight speaks up
>”Soooo?”
>”What now?”
“I don’t know… cloth shows that there may be intelligent life… What do you hear Midnight?”
>”Still the same as before, breathing and that’s it.”
>You swallow, looking up in fear to just see the tree tops.
>”Don’t fucking do that.” Midnight whispers, sighing.
>”Hey hunter, how are things on your end?” Rebel asks.
“Fine… just seeing somethings that are odd. What about you?”
>”Animals and that’s it.”
>You feel a rapid and frantic tapping on your shoulder, looking to see Breeze looking wide-eyed at something behind you and making you turn.
>A large furred creature stands watching the four of you from a distance, eyes looking to be a colourful array of yellow, blue and purple with black slits like a cat’s.
>You can see the creature bare it’s teeth at you, it’s shark like face in a snarl as two of it’s four ears points at you.
>The alien hisses, keeping a tight grip on what looks like a spear as it keeps it’s distance
>>
>>29823948
That's intelligent life alright. Primitive compared to ours, but we don't to mess up first contact by accident. Slowly back off and make no sudden movements. Attempt communication. Perhaps Breeze can help calm things down with her innocence?
If all else fails, paralyze, and make a break back to the others.
>>
>>29823948
Fan-freakin-tastic, dirty tribals.

If it attacks Paralyze it.
If more show up a few shots should scare them off.
>>
>>29823948
“Go… slowly.”
>You all back up, getting out of the hiding spot and into a slightly open area.
>The creature leaps to the right, keeping in front of you and staring daggers at you.
>You can see the spear has a few gems on one side, a pointed and well polished metal end being on the other.
“Um… hello?”
>You wave your hoof, watching the creature’s nose move as it sniffs in your direction.
>The creature stands on legs that look like a griffon’s, leather and fabric clothing on it as it wears a surprisingly well crafted fur coat and skirt like piece.
“Breeze uh, be cute and innocent.”
>”What?”
“Just be you or something, I don’t know. I really don’t want this thing attacking us.”
>You all keep the standoff, the creature then cocking it’s head sideways slightly.
>It blinks and it’s eyes go from slits to big round circles, hitting a textbook example of cute as it’s eats fold back with it’s others as it coos.
>”uhh… good?”
>you are taken by surprise as feelings of curiosity flood your head briefly, something like how you and sparks share images.
>The feeling throws you off guard, the creature dropping it’s spear as it picks you up like Midnight did to Sparks when they first met.
“Hey!”
>The creature looks you over, turning you as it holds you off the ground by your body.
>You can see Midnight look around frantically, Breeze silent as Rusty laughs.
>”Ah think it likes you Hunter.”
>>
>>29824092
It cooed? Did it find us cute or something?
At least it's not hostile anymore?
Guessing we could try to communicate with it via the telepathy spell.
>>
>>29824092
It's alright, Midnight. Just surprised, that's all. Maybe we can send images about our civilization? I doubt we can speak the same language.
>>
>>29824092

“It's alright, Midnight. Just surprised, that's all.”
>”What do we do?” She whispers, sounding urgent.
“Just relax… everything is alright.”
>You use your telepathy spell, trying to communicate and say hello.
>The creature looks surprised, tapping your horn.
>You grunt from your horn being touched, more feelings filling your head.
>This time the feelings are more of a greeting, something… friendly?
>”You guys feel that too?” Breeze asks.
>”The feelin’ like ah get when sayin’ hello to a relative I haven’t seen in years?”
>”Yeah.”
>”You know… this feels like that spell that Sparks, Rebel, and Hunter know.”
>”So… emotional communication?”
“Mmmmh.”
>You groan, the creature doing something like petting to your head as it looks over you still.
>You try to send images of your civilization, showing ships and stations to the creature.
>The creature coos again, images of buildings and other creatures like the one in front of you.
>Builders, hunters, gatherers, little bits of understanding fill your head.
“Alright, time to get down now.”
>You use your magic to pry the creature’s hands off of you gently, the creature looking surprised and giving another coo as it grins.
>It picks up it’s spear, the gems and it’s hand glowing as several fruits and objects lift off the ground and to it.
>”It can do magic?!”
>>
>>29824235
Well this is surprising. Do some basic levitation as well, and send feelings of surprise and happiness. Notify the crew that first contact has been established.
>>
>>29824235
>You grin, levitating some objects as well.
>The creature watches with interest as you work your magic, you using the communications.
“Everypony… great news. We’ve made first contact.”
>”Wait, what?”
>”Pardon, baby?”
>”Hunter?”
“Exactly as I said, we made first contact.”
>The creature gently pats at the rocks you levitate, still smiling.
>You send feelings of surprise and happiness, the creature returning the same.
>A loud roar brings everything back to reality, the creature standing up with all four ears pointing in the same direction.
>”That sounds bad.”
>You watch as the creature’s eyes become slits again, a hiss sounding before it takes off with it’s spear.
>”Please tell me that isn’t your first contact!” Mich yells.
>”No, was that you guys?”
>”Hell no!”
>>
>>29824446
If it's not to late, follow and send feelings of confusion towards the creature so that we may get a clue as to what that roar was.
>>
>>29824446
Whatever it was, it seems to have pissed of our contact suddenly. Follow him and be prepared.
>>
>>29824446
Give the other team a short description of the creature, and that it's friendly.
>>
>>29824446
>You take off after the creature, trying to send feelings of confusion.
>You get the faintest feeling of terror and danger, adrenaline beginning to pump through you.
“Listen up! Our new friends has paws, colourful eyes, stands upright and is dressed! Whatever that roar was it has it angry!”
>”We have no idea were to go, what should we do?” Rebel asks.
>”Triangulating signal position, I can guide you” Fixit says.
>”Drone is in the air!”
>You keep moving, chasing the creature before you take flight.
>Your team can hardly keep up, eventually spotting the creature as it gets to a clearing.
>An entire village or something larger is under attack by a giant creature the size of a dragon, more of the creature you saw earlier trying to attack it with spears as it smashes wooden log buildings.
>”Is that smoke?”
>”I see Hunter, he’s right above whatever is on fire.”
>>
>>29824709
Better side with them and help take down this creature. Warn our spear allies to get out of the way of our shots.
>>
>>29824709
>You send a warning to the creatures, making sure to get the point across to stay clear.
>You dive as you pull your shotgun, taking aim and firing as the aliens move away from the creature.
>The explosive rounds hit the creature, making the aliens move back more as it roars.
>You can see other aliens moving younger ones and taking up arms as you take aim, shooting the creature again for the forth time and working the pump a second time.
>The creature takes quite a large amount of notice to you, charging at you only to be hit with a ball of fire.
>You watch as the same alien from earlier charges and skewers the creature’s eye with it’s spear, the creature roaring and flinging it away.
>The alien lands on it’s feat, holding out an open hand as the spear teleports back to it.
>>
>>29824947
Thank our friend, and combine water jet and electric shock. We'll need to bring out the big guns.
>>
>>29824947
>You send a quick thankyou to the alien, getting ready to cast your magic.
>taking aim, you combine electric shock and water jet to fire at the creature.
>A stream of electrified water hits the creature, it’s roar getting caught as the creature is stuck in an electrical shock.
>Dozens of aliens leap forward and begin to stab the large creature, some of them getting smacked away by it’s tail as it breaks free from the shock of the spell.
>You can see yellow blood leak from the creature as it stomps and tries to get the aliens away from it, killing some of them as it crushes them.
>”RAAAAAAA!”
>You watch as Midnight drops her gatling and armors herself in mid air, Rusty and Breeze shooting from the air.
>The creature snaps and catches Midnight between it’s teeth, Midnight yelling and screaming as he rips out it’s large fanged teeth.
>>
>>29825225
Dammit, ask for back-up from the rest of the crew while we do our best to shoot him down and weaken him to let his grasp go from Midnight. Our magic isn't enough to stop him and there is risk of friendly fire happening if we cast any of our spells.
>>
>>29825225
“Shit!”
>You shoot again, firing the last explosive rounds from your shotgun as more aliens arrive and throw fire at the creature’s sides.
>You use the communications as you load more shells, looking up at Rusty and Breeze as they shoot.
“We really could use some more backup here!”
>”We’re here now!”
>You see the other team charge out, Mich taking to the sky and taking aim as you finish loading.
>Midnight breaks free from the creature’s mouth, unharmed and taking some more teeth with him.
>”Right, now what?”

Some things have come up, so we will need to pause here for the day. try and keep the thread up guys, will be back tomorrow
>>
>>29825729
Combo cast bullet rain and electric shock. Unleash and fire everything we have with us.
>>
>>29825729
Fire everything. Preferably anything that can burn this creature like the aliens are doing so.
>>
Gotta wonder if we can learn unique spells from these aliens.
Midnight said he heard chitters, could we talk to them using changeling dialect?
>>
>>29829088
Didn't even cross my though. Definitely need to attempt to do so after all this fighting.
>>
>>29829142
Mind* not though. I need some sleep.
>>
>>29827747
>>
>>29825729

>You charge your magic again, sending out one last urgent message for all the aliens to get back.
“Open fire!”
>You cast your spell, combining bullet rain and shock as you begin to feel tired
>A large cloud appears over the creature, stunning it with lightening strikes as the aliens move back.
>You and your crew all shoot the roaring creature, Midnight retrieving his gatling
>You shoot again, listening to the satisfying sound of gunfire as Midnight begins to shoot too.
>The aliens stay far back as laser, plasma, and ballistic weapons fire fill the air.
>Blood is pouring from the creature at this point, the whole thing falling over.
>With a loud crash, the creature hits the ground.
>”Oh fuck yeah!”
>Yeah baby!
>Your entire crew hoots and hollers, cheering.
>Some of the aliens surround you and point spears at you, the one from earlier giving a hiss and making them hesitate.
>They look at each other before the one from earlier flashes a grin, the other growling and lowering the spear.
>Most of the aliens begin running around, tending to the harmed and wounded while getting damage under control while others carve the creature.
>>
>>29830694
Everyone with medical knowledge should help the wounded while the others help with the damage.
>>
>>29830694
Try sending an image of us wanting to test something, then try saying "hello" in changeling, it might understand us?
>>
>>29830694
“Everypony! Begin helping out! Either help them heal or help them control the damage!”
>You look to the alien, trying to communicate again after sending a message.
>You chitter, the alien looking confused as it tilts it’s head.
>You sigh, shaking your head.
“Worth a shot.”
>The alien smiles, approaching you with a glowing hand.
“Uh, what are?”
>You send confusion, only to get a feeling of understanding as a reply.
>The alien touches your head with a hand, a warm and comforting feeling filling your body.
>’Easy. Understand.’
>You jump a little an the voice in your head, looking at the alien.
>’Communication.’ It says, pulling it’s hand away as the glow goes across it’s body.
>>
>>29830812
'How can you speak to me? Did you use your magic?'
>>
>>29830812
>You smile, feeling surprised as you use your spell again.
'How can you speak to me? Did you use your magic?'
>’Yes. Communication different. Understand your body and you. We tame like this.’
>The alien moves, using it’s magic to help put out fires.
>’Thank you, warrior. Eating and celebration for this triumph.’
‘You are welcome… but still, how are we doing this?’
>The alien smiles, nodding as it looks at you with it’s big eyes.
>’We always use the mind. As combine with others to understand.’
>It looks over you.
>'You are.... interesting.'
>>
>>29830906
Interesting? How so?
>>
>>29830906
'We are not from here as you can tell. We were hired to explore this planet and study it a bit. What do you call your species?'
>>
>>29830906
‘Interesting? How so?’
>’Odd, different. Unknown and never seen before.’
'We are not from here as you can tell. We were hired to explore this planet and study it a bit. What do you call your species?'
>The alien looks shocked, smiling gleefully after.
>’Gazers were right, elders can’t say no now! We are Redame’
‘Redame?’
>’different language. We are adaptors, the Redame. You are from a different world?’
‘Yes! what did you mean by gazers?’
>’They look to the sky, seeing what is distant. There are times when all can see everything, where the sky is so clear. Others have seen more then stars and suns, but the elders deny this. They are afraid.’
‘Afraid of what?’
>’What is not seen.’
>>
>>29831031
It is natural to fear what cannot be seen. Although, they shouldn't any worries, since have no intention in harming the innocent. Hopefully we can learn more about each other from now on. I hesitate to ask, but what was that dangerous creature?
>>
>>29831031
Should we introduced him/her/them to our friends/crew?
>>
>>29831108
Perhaps we should in order to clear up and improve relations between each other. We are going to have a feast together after all.
>>
>>29831031
‘It is natural to fear what cannot be seen. Although, they shouldn't be worried, since have we no intention in harming the innocent. Hopefully we can learn more about each other from now on. I hesitate to ask, but what was that dangerous creature?’
>’Metal skin. It is know as Valshoul to us. Few exist, but you see why we hate them.’
>You look around, seeing the destruction and harm done to the village.
‘Yes… I can.’
>You shake your head, smiling.
‘But it’s dead now. Here, let me introduce you to the others.’
>You gesture to your crew, moving to your group as they help or work.
>You go through them one by one, explaining in detail what you can about them and giving their names.
>’Where is your leader?’
‘Well, that’s me. I’m Hunter, the captain of this crew.’
>The Redame coos, smiling gleefully at you.
>’A leader who actually fights? You are very interesting. Most will like you for that.’
‘I hope so, I want us to get along.’
>’Conflict will happen, but in words. Mostly the elders will be angry with you being here at all, but will look away for helping. They will me angrier with me for making an understanding between us, but nothing that won’t end quickly.’
>The Redame pauses, looking to you.
>’When a rock is about to fall, it is best to push it along. You said there are others?’
‘Of my crew? Yes.’
>’Healers? There is a sickness we can’t cure, and it claims us one by one.’
>>
>>29831214
"Yeah we have two doctors who'd be more than happy to help."

Contact Charon and Twitch
>>
>>29831214
"Yeah we have two doctors who'd be more than happy to help."
>You put out a call for Charon, Twitch already helping.
>After a little bit, you see your ship fly overhead and land closer to the village.
>Most of the Redame are fearful until you help calm them down with the first one you met, now only being unsure.
>The rest of the crew arrives, save for the fireteam, foals, Kindle and your mother.
>’Interesting… is that a pony too?’
>You look to Charon, shaking your head.
‘No, that’s our doctor, A zebra named Charon.’
>Charon moves to you, smiling up to the being.
>”Hello.” She says with a wave.
>She gets one in return, the Redame turning and letting out a few noises.
>Another one comes out holding a child or baby, being very reluctant about all of you.
>A few more noises and it sets the younger Redame down, watching Charon.
>You keep by and help by using your magic to heal others, the Redame slowly becoming more impressed with you.
>Charon draws blood and puts one sample into a computer, looking over all of the data.
“Charon?”
>”It’s an analyzer, it’s going to help me help them. And understand more about them.”
>She looks up, looking to the Redame.
>”What can you tell me about this illness?”
>’They start to breath harder, then sleep. It has been days since this one woke.’
>Charon hums, you looking up.
“You can understand us like this?”
>’We take, we understand, we adapt’
>You hear a hiss as one of the Redame looks at Charon, Charon opening the child’s mouth.
>”Ahh… I see.”
“What is it?”
>”It’s a mucus buildup… excuse me, but can you cough?”
>’Cough?’
>Charon nods, smiling.
>”That’s what I thought, these beings can’t clear their lungs”
>>
>>29831214
'Any way our magic can fix this? A cough is a reflex we have that clears mucus from our bodies. Our muscles help clear our lungs out when doing it.'
Demonstrate a cough. They said they are adapt so maybe they can learn from us.
>>
>>29831441
“Any way our magic can fix this?”
>”I can get it cleared.”
>You nod, looking up again.
‘A cough is a reflex we have that clears mucus from our bodies. Our muscles help clear our lungs out when doing it.'
>You give a few coughs, the Redame trying to copy you.
>it does a bad job at it then looks surprised, spitting out something blue.
>’Sickness…’
>”It affects all of you then? You will need to practice that.”
>’Can you help us all?’
>”Yes, I might be able to.
>You hadn’t noticed Charon crushing and mixing herbs in a liquid, the mare scooping up some in a wooden cup.
>”This should do it.”
>You watch as she gently feeds it to the unconscious child, getting an immediate reaction.
>The child Redame shoots awake and throws up a large amount of blue mucus and liquid, gasping for air.
>The first Redame you met moves to it, palm glowing orange this time.
>The younger one coughs and gets more of the sickly mucus out, breathing better this time.
>The other one coos loudly, picking up the child and embracing it.
>’Thank you… this was one of their last.’
>>
>>29831595
No problem, glad to help out. I forgot to ask, but do you have a name? I am excited to learn more about your magic if possible.
>>
>>29831595
“No problem, glad to help out. I forgot to ask, but do you have a name? I am excited to learn more about your magic if possible.”
>’Tigsow. It means beginning or dawn. Most of us prefer dawn. And yes, sharing would be good. The elders will want you gone, but the village should vote otherwise.’
>Charon gets up, getting her things.
>”I’m going to go around and see what I can do. How long are we staying Hunter?”
“Not sure yet.”
>’Staying would be good, it gives more time to share. It would take time to prepare the beast if you wish to join us in celabration.’
“What’s going to happen?”
>’Food, entertainment, more sharing. Days like this are treasured, most villages don’t survive attacks like this.’
>>
>>29831812
Best to spend time with them. If they still plan to colonize a planet with other beings, then we must build relations with them as much as possible.
>>
>>29831812
After defeating such a dangerous creature, it wouldn't hurt stay for the feast. We still have to learn their magic.
>>
>>29831812
“After defeating such a dangerous creature, it wouldn't hurt stay for the feast. Besides, if they plan to colonize we might as well build relations.”
>”They might avoid that now if this place is inhabited, that would be like the Naga colonizing Equestria. Though they could be uplifted…”
“Regardless, let’s stay. It would be rude for us to just leave our new friends.”
>’Then come, leave the builders to their duties while the others help.’
>You walk with Tigsow, following… it into a home of sorts.
>Most of the decoration and build is similar to things that Charon has, the building being surprisingly well built and sturdy looking.
>’Sit, the mats are quite comfortable.’
>Tigsow removes Their sleeveless coat, their blue-grey fur quickly meeting a very fluffy white chest that continues down the front of them.
>Eventually you get a very stylized cup with water in it, Tigsow sitting with you.
>’So then, what is it that you want to share?’
>>
>>29832094
How do they adapt so quickly?
Can we learn that?
>>
>>29832094
Some exchanging in history and magic would be nice. Multiple species have gone to space, but we can talk what our history of the changelings. Despite our nature, we have been accepted after looking past our differences.
>>
>>29832094
“Some exchanging in history and magic would be nice. How do you adapt so quickly? Can i learn that?”
>’Not sure. We take from others to understand, sometimes take more to evolve. One by one we mastered the animals, then the plants. We knew about this and how to do it before we learned mastery of the elements.
“So, it’s natural then?”
>’That might be. You sound and feel like you know the experience.’
“Well, changelings are shapeshifters. We can mimic creatures or beings.”
>’Then you are adaptors as well? You adapt differently, but we share magic. Can you teach me how to use that water?’
“Sure! It might be possible. Can you teach me fire?”
>’Yes. But later, outside.’
>You snicker, nodding.
“Yeah, probably for the best. What do you mean by take?”
>’Sometimes we take knowledge, sometimes we take more. We were cold, so we took fur. We were weak, so we took strength. We were blind at night, so we took what others had. we once had eyes that were bland’
>>
>>29832370
So their like the zerg from starcraft then?
Neat.
>>
>>29832370
Sounds like you have a long history to get where you are now. Other beings have developed technology to make up their weaknesses. We've developed many machines because of it. I hope your people do not have issues with that if that metal creature is so hated.
>>
>>29832370
Transform into Tigsow and show how we shapeshift.

Then teach her water
>>
>>29832370
“Sounds like you have a long history to get where you are now. Other beings have developed technology to make up their weaknesses. We've developed many machines because of it. I hope your people do not have issues with that if that metal creature is so hated.”
>’We do, we don’t know how far we have come even. But we know that we adapt each time we share. The elders get angry when we try to adapt as we please though.’
“Why?”
>’They are afraid we could take the wrong kind of adaptation, become beasts.’
>You nod, smiling after.
“Watch.”
>You transform, mimicking Togsow.
>Tigsow coos at you, reaching out and touching you.
>’Amazing.’
>You change back, nodding
“Come on, let’s share spells.
>You both go outside, the village looking surprisingly rebuilt almost.
>Your crew are looking around, most of them staying by Mich or Rebel.
>’They are probably staying by the other magic users for translation. When we adapt, we can share knowledge but not traits. They can all understand you now if they choose to.’
“Interesting.”
>You and Tigsow go into the forests, beginning to do magic.
>Time passes, the two of you having fun as you share your magical knowledge.
>Eventually, you cast fire, Tigsow casting water.
>’Perfect.’
>You watch with some amusement as Tigsow uses magic and drips water from their palm, drinking it as if it were a faucet.
>>
>>29832659
Free water from now on for the village now! Let's go back with the others and enjoy the feast. Let's see how this creature we killed tastes like.
>>
>>29832659
“Free water from now on for the village now! Let's go back with the others and enjoy the feast.”
>You both turn and go back, getting back to the village.
>Right away you can smell cooking meat, the smell actually smelling good.
>You rush in a little, seeing all of the crew and your family now here.
>”Sorry, Hunter. We all wanted to join in.” Kindle says.
>”It’s pretty here!” Rose says.
>Tigsow coos again, looking over at your sister and son.
>’Interesting, you never stop being more interesting. Little ones?’
“Yeah, son, brother, and sister.”
>You both sot down, getting comfortable as food is brought around.
>There is meat and fruit, both looking good.
>”Charon… is this even safe?”
>”Their DNA structure is close to us in some terms, we should be fine to eat what they eat. You would be surprised what I found out”
>You take a bite, chewing the meat.
>It’s unseasoned, but good, being a little tough to chew.
“Oh really?”
>”Believe me, it’s amazing. I never thought I would meet a new race, epically one that uses binary reproduction and had no real gender. No male or female, they just share genetic code.”
>>
>>29833088
Considering how adaptive they are, that makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>29833088
"Huh, so they don't have a sex then?...there go's my plans to lewd every species in the galaxy."
>>
>>29833088
Are they hermaphrodites? How do they reproduce?
>>
>>29833088
“So they don't have a sex then?...there go's my plans to lewd every species in the galaxy."
>Charon rolls her eyes, your marefriends giggling.
>”You found a way to do it with an AI, I doubt you would let that stop you.”
“Are they hermaphrodites or something? How do they reproduce?”
>”As I said, they are binary in reproduction. They take DNA code and incorporate it into their own.”
>”Sounds like computer programing.” Sparks says.
>”Something close to it, yes. Once they acquire this code, they can naturally impregnate themselves and give birth.
“So… they have holes then?”
>Midnight laughs, Charon slapping her own face.
>”Yes… you can stick it in them. Moving. On. Once they acquire a code and are bearing, pregnancy is short. Their term and growth to adulthood is very short, three months at best. Then they live for 100 years.”
>”You found out all of that already?”
>”Work is easy when you know what you are doing.”
>>
>>29833312
Neat, they age even faster than changelings.
>>
>>29833312
...And how did you find out? Did you check? Why do I have strangest questions?
>>
>>29833312
100 years without advanced technology? That's impressive.
>>
>>29833312
“...And how did you find out? Did you check? Why do I have strangest questions?”
>”Because you are as curious and obnoxious as you were when you were a teenager.” Charon says, smiling.
“Hey!”
>Charon grins, the crew and family laughing at you along with Tigsow
>”That, and I just asked nicely. The Alliance will love to hear about them, I think we them along with their advancement.
“I’ll say. 100 years without advanced technology? That's impressive.”
>”It is, we struggled to 50 years ago, even now 80 is hard enough.”
>You all finish eating, Mich speaking up.
>”So, you said there would be entertainment along with the food?”
>’Much later, at night. Young ones are fearful of fire until they learn to control it.’
>”You guys just use fire magic?” Rebel asks
>’No, we also use mending and other magics. Things that help with building, plants, bonding, and survival. But it is mostly fire, our dancers are masters of flame. Exactly why I am one of them.’
>>
>>29833525
Flame dancing? That will be interesting to watch, and it will be quite hot. Sorry, too obvious not to say that!
>>
>>29833525
Fire plays a huge in this village if it is the most used magic. It is essential in all manners of survival.
>>
>>29833603
>will be quite hot
We must teach this species of the greatest that is humorous puns.
>>
>>29833525
“Flame dancing? That will be interesting to watch, and it will be quite… hot. Sorry, too obvious not to say that!”
>Charon sighs, your family snickering as Tigsow looks confused.
>’This is… funny?’
“It’s called a pun.”
>You briefly give an explanation, Tigsow smiling.
>’Ahh I understand…did you hear about our metal spears when we tried to use electricity spells?’
“No…”
>’The users were shocked at their results.’
>You grin, Charon growling.
>”We have done an atrocity here today.”
>”I hate to be a buzzkill… but what about our mission?” Breeze asks.
>”Ahh, let me fly the ship. We can get close readings of the rock planets and scout out the one we lost.” Your father says.
>>
>>29833757
Thanks, that would be very helpful, but don't scout the one we lost. I prefer go together when we scout a potentially dangerous planet.
>>
>>29833757
“Thanks, that would be very helpful, but don't scout the one we lost. I prefer go together when we scout a potentially dangerous planet.”
>”Sure thing.”
>”I’ll go with you, you need somepony” Cobalt says.
>”Alright, come on!”
>They both get up and go, Tigsow looking to you.
>’Anything else we could share? The water magic will help plenty.’
>”I would like to know more about your culture at some point, it is quite interesting. You even use steel and-
>One of the Redame hisses as it goes by, this one looking older.
>Tigsow growls and hisses back, the other leaving.
>’Elders… they won’t let go and let us be free’
>>
>>29833996
You know, it's a bit strange that they refuse to change their considering how your species grew adapting for survival. I think they're underestimating the impact of how several new species have come from another world with many new things to share.
>>
I want to let be induced into the intergalactic community but part of me wonders if they might get uplifted too soon before there ready for space age tech.
>>
>>29834150
Agreed, their elders have a stigma against anything new regarding adapting or especially new technology. They won't be ready for it without a slow integration into it.
>>
>>29833996
“You know, it's a bit strange that they refuse to change their considering how your species grew adapting for survival. I think they're underestimating the impact of how several new species have come from another world with many new things to share.”
>’They don’t want us to lose who we are, but they need to accept change sooner or later.’
>”Any yet, it is good to limit change, lest we push too far and cause more harm then help.”
>’You sound like them…’
>”You could adapt sickness along with strength. Both sides are wrong and right.”
>’Still, they can’t hold us back, young or not, we are not slaves.’
>Tigsow huffs, looking back to you with a friendly smile.
>’Night time is soon, any more sharing before I have to prepare? Our outfits are difficult to wear unless done properly.’
>>
>>29834221
That's about it. Let's see some dancing. Can it rival Master's. Speaking of which, how is she after nearly being eaten? That armor is pretty tough if it withstood that.
>>
>>29834221

“That's about it. Let's see some dancing. Can it rival Master's?”
>’Well, we shall see.’
>You look up, to your surprise, it is already becoming dark.
>You look to Midnight, moving to him and giving a nuzzle.
“Are you okay? You almost got eaten”
>”Surprisingly, yeah! Too bad I can’t make a necklace for a trophy”
“You sure? I don’t know how strong the armor is… but.”
>”Aweee, is sweetie worried about her master?”
>You scrunch slightly, Midnight hugging and nuzzling you.
>”I’m kidding, and it’s sweet that you were worried. But trust me, I’m fine.”
>”That was still dangerous.” Breeze says.
>”Damn cool too.” Rusty says.
>”Yeah… but it felt right, like I knew I would be fine.”
>You look over, seeing a crowd gather near a circle of planks.
>>
>>29834491
Let's get some good seats then. The dancing is about to start.
>>
>>29834491
>You get up, smiling.
“Come on, let’s get a good spot.
>You all move and get in a good position, sitting close and comfortably.
>With a huge fireball, the show starts, drums playing.
>It’s simple, but surprisingly entertaining as all the dancers twirl staffs that are aflame on both ends.
>You easily spot Tigsow, the newfound friend covered in quite the decretive garment.
>It’s a woven fabric with little gems that you have never seen before hanging off of it.
>It’s something of a half skirt and poncho, but it’s surprisingly fancy and enticing.
>The drums beat and the dancers dance, some of then breathing fire at the crowd as they all coo.
>You feel a nudge, one of the Redame holding out a golden cup of sorts.
“Umm…
>’Kostinte friend, something well deserved of a warrior. It’s safe. Drink and pass. Elders like it or not, you are one of us now.’
>>
>>29834703
Nudge someone of our crew near us and show them what we are drinking, in case we have a bad reaction to it. Bottoms up!
>>
>>29834703
We are honored by this. Drink and pass it along. Brothers together!
>>
>>29834703
>You smile, nodding and grabbing the drink.
>You give Rusty a nudge, smiling at her.
>”Hmm?”
“Just know, if I start having a reaction, it’s because I drank something. Just in case.
>”Ha, ballsy. Sure thing.”
>You take a sip from the cup, getting a good and fruity taste.
>’No, all of it! Don’t worry about not saving some.’
>You toss caution to the wind and drink the entre cup, looking back at it.
>You see a glowing gem, the entire thing filling back up with liquid
“That is cool.”
>’Endless drink, why we love it.’
>You pass the cup on and sigh, feeling… fuzzy.
>Everything melts slightly, colours changing as flames become purple.
>Time blues as you sigh, falling into a routine of drinking more of the drink as you watch the festival.
>Everypony becomes closer and more friendly, both all of your crew and some of the Redame.
>You notice some of them gently touching hands against other’s hands or bodies, palms glowing blue as the dance ends.
>You look up when you get a friendly nudge, making you tip and fall over.
>Tigsow Grins after they steady you and help you sit back up, laughs being heard.
>’Having fun?’
>>
>>29834863
This stuff is great! You have to tell me how to make this. I'll even give you something in exchange. Should call it a day if we don't want to pass out and wake up in vomit.
>>
>>29834863
Yeah, that is one strong drink. I'm honestly jealous What is it exactly?
Best to stop drinking. We don't want to wake up with a nasty hangover.
>>
>>29834863
“Yeah, that is one strong drink. I'm honestly jealous. What is it exactly? This stuff is great! You have to tell me how to make this. I'll even give you something in exchange. Best to stop drinking, Don't want to wake up with a nasty hangover.”
>’Some juice from a fruit, we made a crystal produce it forever. And… a hangover?’
>”A bad side effect of our fun drinks, a little too much is not too good. Hurts your head.” Rusty says, giving a sigh. “Damn, how? I’m not this light.”
>’It’s not poisonous and never harms us, you could have more… although.’
>Tigsow snickers, looking down at you.
>’You are having quite the difficult time sitting.’
>”Yeah Hunter, you look worse then Breeze ever did” Ash says.
>Tisgow sits next to you, taking a drink before offering it to you again.
>’A trade seems nice though, your offer?’
>>
>>29835018
Credits? A tentacle monster spell? No, wait, Ashley's bike! Gah, I don't know what to give them. Technology should be introduced slowly, and they most likely won't accept credits.
>>
>>29835018
What about food from other worlds? They don't seem to have very different tastes from us.
>>
>>29835018
>You take another drink, nodding.
“Credits? A tentacle monster spell?”
>”No… bad, Sweetie.”
“No, wait, Ashley's bike!”
>”Fuck you! I will cut you for two things in that sentence!”
>”Excuse me!” Your mother says, gesturing to rose
>”Ooops.”
>”Dad says it whenever I watch the Ruby’s play with him.”
>Your mother growls as you think.
“What about food from other worlds?”
>Tigsow laughs, cooing at petting you with a glowing palm.
>You feel all warm and fuzzy, sighing happily.
>’That would be nice. Deal.’
“Nahhh hahahah.”
>”You okay Hunter?”
>>
>>29835184
I think there about due for a tech update.
How about Breeze explains electricity and how to make use of it. They probably have some resources on the planet that can work as a conductor.

It could put them on a path to making their own stuff.
>>
>>29835184
I DON'T KNOW. Our petting spell and his semm to not work well together.
>>
>>29835184
We could give them the D....cause I have a feeling they want it.
>>
>>29835255
Nope! I'm way too happy for my own good! I can barely hold myself back from hugging anypony.
>>
>>29835184
“I DON'T KNOW! Nope! I'm way too happy for my own good! I can barely hold myself back from hugging anypony.”
>You laugh more, the world spinning as you hear and see everypony getting silly themselves.
>You feel spinny and dizzy and pall again.
>You look up from your fuzzy pillow, Tigsow looking down at you as you hug their leg.
“You’re soft. I like that.”
>’You drank too much.’
>More petting makes you groan happily, you sighing after.
“You wana know about our tech? know how to do things? It might be too much.
>’We love learning, anything is great.’
>looking up, everypony is off doing their own thing, any kind of grasp on time being gone form you.
>Rusty approaches, stumbling around as she is supported by Fixit.
>”Hunter, holy shit, Breeze is either improving or wrecking out relations with them. You good? Because Breeze is taking Breeze… no Midnight is Breeze… Breezy Breeze Breeze. Back at the ship!”
>>
>>29835184
"I just want to snuggle right now. That alternative spell is really takeing affect."
>>
>>29835328
Errrr Fixit? Can you decipher for me, pretty Breeze?
>>
>>29835328
"Aww, does my breeder want me to follow her? You're such a good pet." Pet the breeder.
Whatever she just said, head back to the ship to check it out.
>>
>>29835328
We need to know how to make that drink, only 1 cup can fuck us up, this is gold.
>>
>>29835366
Ahem.
>Time blues as you sigh, falling into a routine of drinking more of the drink as you watch the festival.
>>
>>29835328
“Errrr Fixit? Can you decipher for me, pretty Breeze? I just want to snuggle right now. That alternative spell is really taking affect."
>”Breeze is piss drink, and being escorted back to the ship for her own good. Also for the good of our relations with our friends. Rusty wants you to follow if you are done for the night and finished playing ambassador.”
>You smile, sitting up somehow.
"Aww, does my breeder want me to follow her? You're such a good pet."
>You pet Rusty, the mare blushing and grinning.
>”Thank you~”
>”Come on, it’s for the best.”
“Can I get that drink still?”
>’We can prepare gifts for tomorrow. Sleep.”
>You all laugh, You getting up and stumbling around.
>Somehow, you get back to the ship.
>As you go through the hall, you hear a small cry.
>”I think your mother will love me if I take care of shine for her.” Fixit says.
>She leaves you, letting you and Rusty support each other as you stumble through the halls.
>You get a kiss, a wing wrapping around you.”
>”Hunter… make me pregnant… really. ah wana have a baby. Smash into the doc’s cabnits and steal a jeans- and jeenetic, genetic… a thingy, and make me a mom.”
>>
>>29835445
"Are you sure about this, Rusty? Fetish or not, this is a big decision to make. Are you really sure you're ready to raise a child with me? Let's just wait until tomorrow to talk to with everyone about this decision. However, I can give you taste of what's to come in the future, my breeder.~"
Too sudden to decide right now. It doesn't help that we're drunk to decide it ourselves.
>>
>>29835445
Whoa there, Charon would kill us for sure and Twitch would bury the corpse. Do we even need to? I could just make you pregnant the old fashioned way, wouldn't that feel much better?~
>>
>>29835445
Err...I don't know. That thing is permanent and then have to start wearing condoms.

But most importantly why do you want to be a mom? If it's just apart of your fetish I think there is a spell that can emulate pregnancy.
>>
>>29835489
The genetic mod she's talking about only makes species fertile for each other. So we'd need it to make her prego. That's why she brought it up.
>>
>>29835445
“Charon would kill us for sure and Twitch would bury the corpse. Do we even need to? I could just make you pregnant the old fashioned way, wouldn't that feel much better?~”
>”Ah wana be sure!”
>You hesitate, looking at the mare as you try to be as sober as possible while walking.
"Are you sure about this, Rusty? Fetish or not, this is a big decision to make. Are you really sure you're ready to raise a child with me? Let's just wait until tomorrow to talk to with everyone about this decision. That thing is permanent and then have to start wearing condoms. However, I can give you taste of what's to come in the future, my breeder.~"
>Rusty grins, giving you a big kiss.
>You both fall over, just outside of your room… somehow.
>”Deal…”
>She nuzzles you, happiness and a hit of love coming from her.
>”Damn you… ah’m falling just like the others are. How and why? Ah don’t care or know.”
>>
>>29835562
Does it really matter? We like you as well. How could I not be interested in a mare that grew her teeth without a flinch?
Take her to Spark's room. Our room is occupied for the moment. Would also be kinda funny for him to walk in on this.
>>
>>29835562
This drink must be more than just alcohol to mess with us like that. Maybe some kind of poison. It's nothing lethal or dangerous so we're probably fine after some sleep. How about some fun while we're already lying?
>>
>>29835562
Needing to stop here. see you guys next week. ask anything or just respond as usual
>>
>>29835562
Dicks out for Rusty.
>>
>>29835638
Until next rime Space Bug. Have a good week.
>>
>>29835562
I'm just that charming, and I'm not afraid of showing my love to mare like you.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.