[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play this game, /mlp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: mlp the movie snes.jpg (3MB, 2044x1492px) Image search: [Google]
mlp the movie snes.jpg
3MB, 2044x1492px
Would you play this game, /mlp/?
>>
>>29821787
If you paid me to do it sure. Heck I'd even do a shitty review of it and put in on youtube.
>>
>>29821787
You would have to pay me real good
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>29821787
Movie games tend to suck.
>It's a Rainbow Dash level
>>
>>29821787
I would make ROM hacks for it.
>>
>>29821787
>sunsoft
>not wizards of the coast
>>
>>29821817
kek
>>
Anything from Hasbro Interactive is tainted by original sin
>>
>>29821787
No, because I'm not a hipster faggot that clings to old systems, the SNES can stay in storage forever.
>>
File: 1414107592911.png (517KB, 4283x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1414107592911.png
517KB, 4283x2001px
>>29822317
>old games are inherently bad and/or inferior to modern games
>>
>>29821787
>SNES
fuck no. Make it PC or Megadrive and we'll talk.
>>
>>29821787
As long as it's a fun adventure game.
>>
How do I get past the first Twilight Sparkle level, I keep getting hit by everything because her hurtbox is gigantic
>>
>>29822434
That's because you're emulating it in Snes9x.
There's a glitch with the hitbox, you should use Bsnes, instead.
>>
>walking through Ponyville with your blocky 3D pony to SNES music
>Applejack
>push button
>Well howdy, Niggerfaggot!
>Wanna see how fast y'all can buck some apples? It sure would help a lot.
>Yes, No
>Ah understand. See ya at Pinkies party!
>>
>>29821787
>
>>
>>29822478
I was thinking N64 but it would still be like that
>>
I had an email this morning... I had a pony game on the play store for over 2 years no problem. Hasbro just had it and list of pony games as long as your arm removed by Carin Reynolds Brand Protection Manager and you can bet your ass it's no coincidence this sudden touchy attitude coincides with the first trailers for this movie appears. Expect fandom tears ahead. Hoping flufflepuff is one of the victims myself.
>>
>>29821787
Add modding and-
>nintendo
Welp, no way I'm touching that shit
>>
File: snes.jpg (437KB, 1280x890px) Image search: [Google]
snes.jpg
437KB, 1280x890px
>>29821787
No, but I'd play this one.
>>
File: not-sure-if-i-agree.png (212KB, 1439x1062px) Image search: [Google]
not-sure-if-i-agree.png
212KB, 1439x1062px
>>29821787
Movie-licensed video games tend to be fairly, significantly shit. So no, I wouldn't. Besides, I never really liked the SNES, I had a MegaDrive anyway...

And same goes for vice versa. That Assassin's Creed movie, I mean Jesus fuckin' Christ...
>>
Pony games thread?
>>
>>29821787
>SunSoft
>Not Ocean Software

Come off it, that had its six-foot wide ass ripe for kicking and you missed it. They were infamous for doing crap ports of crap movie-based games
>>
>>29822624
I actually kind of liked the assasians creed movie even if motivations fell apart at the end. Couple bits of wire work at the start were a bit off though. Was pretty bullshit that he never jumped into a pile of hay as well.
>>
File: not-really-sure.gif (998KB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
not-really-sure.gif
998KB, 330x186px
>>29822657
It gets a resounding "ehhhhhhhhhh" from me. As a concept, Ass Creed can work on the silver screen. Maybe as a television series, it'll work better.
It's like the first Silent Hill movie, like AC one of the better video game movies, it's good in concept and can work but it was just poorly handled. It was like a Dan Brown religious conspiracy novel with parkour.

But this is a discussion for another board...
>>
>>29822491
mind uploading the .apk?
>>
>>29822657
its weird how they somehow fuck up every single vidya movie despite the vidya already telling the story for them. its like they get handed a blueprint for a beautiful building and by the end of the day its a pile of sticks on fire and theyre like "well obviously its because video games make bad movies."

but anyway, personally i found them reminding you over and over he was in the animus by showing it fling him around was retarded. they should have stuck to the bed idea. it worked fine for the matrix. that way they could immerse you into the other world. you dont have time to give a fuck about anyone in the past because they keep fucking dragging you into the present to show off some CGI.
a more minor grievance was they showed some guy getting sworn into the brotherhood getting his finger cut off, but they never explain why. in fact, their wrist weapons didnt even work how they should have. the whole point of the removal of the finger wasnt "just for because lol," it was so the blade could pass through their clenched fists. but in the movie they get their finger removed and then fold their wrist back when they stab people.
>>
>>29823065
You can prolly find the apk on the internet no prob. Quiz Pony. It was well clunky and out of date, I was going to update it just as well I never got round to it.
>>
File: first_.png (1MB, 901x753px) Image search: [Google]
first_.png
1MB, 901x753px
>>29821787
only if the storyline involved restoring the animation and character design to their proper state
>>
Absolutely
>>
I would play a FiM-themed Harvest Moon game where you play as either Applejack or Big Mac.
>>
>>29821787
>no LJN logo

Come on man, they had the monopoly on movie-based games.
>>
File: avgm.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
avgm.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>29825503
>LJN
>"THERE'S NO GOLD AT THE END OF THAT RAINBOW!"
>"IT STANDS FOR 'LAUGHING JOKING NUMBNUTS'!"
>>
>>29821787
Yes. Doesn't matter how shit it will be.
>>
So many Sega plebs in here.
>>
>>29821787
Press F to pay respect
>>
>>29822491
>Hasbro just had it and list of pony games as long as your arm removed
Only games that used canon characters, though, right? I notice "Equica: Unicorn Training" is still up.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yotesgames.training&hl=en
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.