[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: World War Three Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock107.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
clock107.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>Time travel. It'll turn your brain into spaghetti if you let it. Best not to think about it. Best just to get on with the job in hand. Which is destroying the enemy before they're even born and have a chance to threaten us. We're expecting any resistance to be light, because the ancestors of our enemies have yet to evolve any thumbs... or indeed spines.

Session 107 begins, sheets now
>>
File: Caped Gunbuster.png (503KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Caped Gunbuster.png
503KB, 500x750px
>>29820557
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: Truth.png (36KB, 716x634px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
36KB, 716x634px
>>29820557
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>29820557
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 3.png (154KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
154KB, 1024x556px
>>29820557
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Dukis&Lukehead.jpg (55KB, 565x372px) Image search: [Google]
Dukis&Lukehead.jpg
55KB, 565x372px
>>29820557
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: Level 4.png (367KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
Level 4.png
367KB, 512x448px
>>29820568
>Onyxia, 5/3
>Southern, 5/6
Everyone else at full health

Previous thread: >>29736623
>YEAR: 1501 AE
>Dome G-777

>>29820592
>>29820607
"That sounds agreeable to me," Steel comments. "Best prevent any chance of him making a return now. Everyone keep an ear out, we don't know what we might set off when we do so. Or if the patrols happen to swing around."

Steel's nods in approval to Southern and Onyxia, taking his sword to assist the two of them in slicing off power to each of the pods containing the large griffon clones, slowly depriving each one of power to let each of the clones eventually perish.

While you are working, however, the radio chimes in from Steel at a low volume,
>"Onyxia. Its Nero. We're beginning the assault on Eo Naxx Claw's fortress, where are you?"
Steel lowers the volume more, and speaks back into it softly and oddly calm
"...Nero? This is Steel. I must have misheard you, it sounded as though you said were about to ASSAULT Eo-Naxx Claw's fortress. Which would be very awkward for us."

>>29820592
>>29820607
Looking to the six pods Onyxia found that can take you up to Level 2 again, you find they are filled three with Eonts, and three with a green glowing liquid that would need to be poured out. The process of cutting the wires takes a fairly short amount of time, and soon you think you have cut off all visible lines to the twenty or so pods containing the bulky griffons, their pods' lights giving out as indication. The griffons stuck in the pods twist and writhe a bit as power begins to be cut off to them, their green glowing liquid turning darker with loss of electricity.

"Hopefully that is the end of Claw's legacy."
>>
>>29820727
>>29820582
>+4 Nero's actions, +3 everyone else's
"Goudeau does. Stay back and watch, Emperor Nero. You are about to see how the mightiest Lord of the Shade starts a war."
Twilight turns to you, giving her wings an uneasy shake as she mentions, "Alright... time to see what the Order's hiding."

You use the walkie to contact Onyxia, met with a slight bit of static before the receiver responds with Steel's voice.
>"...Nero? This is Steel. I must have misheard you, it sounded as though you said were about to ASSAULT Eo-Naxx Claw's fortress. Which would be very awkward for us."

>>29820568
>Decay Wrath: 1
Goudeau scowls, "Goudeau does not worry for himself or his almighty army, obviously." He grabs at his mustache and gives it a rub, "But if someone else beat his army here, then it does complicate what we'll find inside."

You dive head-long into the field of battle, diving at the remaining turrets as you open up your speakers to full volume. As you do so, however, it seems the turrets are prepared, and turn on you as a missile rockets out from behind the stalagmites and scores a lucky blow on the speakers (2/7) and stops their sound wave from going out. Another turret, one made for lasers, takes aim at you
(1/2)
>>
>>29820734
[1d10+2] Lasers
As Bulldozer readies his newly repaired plasma caster, aiming at the same turret
[1d10+4] Repeating Fire
[1d10+1] One remaining rocket turret takes aim at him
Twilight flies nearby, lighting up her horn with magic as she prepares a volley of magical attacks at all four nearby turrets
[1d10+5] Magical Cleave 4

>>29820695
>+3 due to Nero's crit Inspire, 4-> 7
Luke takes careful positioning up near the back of the battlefield as you prepare to assault the Dome, firing off a strong hit that nails the rocket turret nearby and melts a good bit of its barrel.

Duke finds himself less fortunate, as one of the remaining rocket turrets places a well timed explosion near his hooves, sending him sprawling away with his pistols' rounds bouncing around the cave ineffectually due to the blast (0/4). Goudeau takes up from behind, lashing out at two of the remaining turrets with a pair of blue, softly glowing swords he pulls from his back. "Claw! Your better half has come for you!"
[1d10+6] / [1d10+6] on two turrets (Dual Cleave, Autocrits machines)
[1d10+1] Rocket turret firing at him
[1d10+2] Laser turret firing at Luke.
>>
>>29820739
>>29820695
>with apologies to Luke I effect the timing on Inspire: your 4 is still a miss, it goes wide
>>
>>29820727
>>29820607
Onyxia looks grimly as the gryphons writhe in their pods, a tinge of guilt flowing through her already stressed body and mind. She steps over to the control panel silently, working on it to ready the 3 pods to bring them up out of the depths of this Dome.
>Engineering, setting pods to bring them to the highest/closest level possible to the City.
"Southern, could you open those three to clear out that fluid?"
>>
>>29820727
>>29820582
"Hey Nero," Southern says into the walkie-talkie.
>Copper pokes out her head from the rolling suitcase. "Ayyyy, who's this now?"
"Some guy that time travels with me, I don't know," Southern says, popping a cracker into the diamond dog's mouth.
>"Weird name. But I'm sure you gotta party fulla freaks," Copper retorts.

"Oh by the way, I killed Claw. Weren't we supposed to be looking for something of his or something along those lines?" she tells Nero.

>>29820762
>>29820727
"Well, if you say so," she says. Southern works on opening the pods.
>>
>>29820734
>>29820739
Seeing the speakers fried, Crumple's missile rack slides open. A slight magical glow shines out and, as the missiles fly out, they grow to massive proportions and fly out nearly everywhere.
"HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!"

>Napalm Decay Dual Cleave
>4 turrets, mace enchantment reduces critfail range to 2-, talent down to 1-
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
>>
>>29820734
>"Why would that be awk-"
>>29820783
>"YOU DID WHAT?!" those near Nero hear Him shout into the radio, the sounds of gatling gun fire and explosions on His end of the line.

He looks to the destroyed hole in the side of the Dome, before turning back to the radio.

>"Where are you RIGHT NOW?"

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+5] Inspire
>>
>>29820739
>Duke screams pathetically as the explosion burns his hooves and he falls over
Lukewarm laughs and so does his cat "Some sparks hit the dirt and you fall over. What are you a power ranger:" Lukewarm wears a smug grin and one eye half lidded. He takes a drink and walks away not really caring for Duke's response

>"Fuck off dude" Is all Duke has to say
>[1d10] to get up

Lukewarm walks up to Goudeau and rubs the other half of his moutasche while Goudeau does so himself. "Mayhaps we should charge the fortress. They'll never expect a second wave your supremacy" Luke says in the exaggerated impression of Hanna Barbara cartoon minion.
>>
>>29820809
"Was I not supposed to? We're in his... lab... something or other, there's a bunch of griffons that look like younger versions of him but we killed those too."
>>
>>29820821
>"But how did you...when did...."

>"YOU killed Eo Naxx Claw?"
>>
>>29820832
"Onyxia and Steel helped a little, but I'm the one that killed him, yeah. I cut him up. Do you want us to meet you somewhere?"
>>
File: Episode_1221.png (22KB, 361x210px) Image search: [Google]
Episode_1221.png
22KB, 361x210px
>>29820844
Nero stops short in talking for a moment, before He begins to pace back and forth in front of the amassed troops.

>"I am standing outside the Station with over two hundred men, I have soldiers breaking down the front entrance AS WE SPEAK, and you're telling Me the three of you are not only inside the Station, but have already killed Eo Naxx Claw?"
>>
>>29820857
"Well, you probably shouldn't destroy the dome too much, not when we've already killed Claw. Give us a second to spread the word. I took his staff so that should be good enough proof that he's dead. I felt like parading around his head or beak would be in poor taste."
>>
>>29820868
>"By the gods you're serious."

>"Listen to Me, do not lose that staff no matter what. Only use the Gauntlet Caduceus gave us to handle it, and meet us in 'Swing City', I'm occupying the city."

>"Did you find anything inside the fortress? Computer systems, data stores, time travel coordinates?"
>>
>>29820893
"Hay Nero who're you talking to?" You hear Luke yell at you from the way side "Haaaay!" His delightful tone is a symptom of immense intoxication "Nerooooooooo" He keeps going trying to get a response "haaaay who is it?"
>>
>>29820893
"Well, I'm keeping the staff after we show it off to everyone. I think it looks cool, and it's a good color for me. I think Onyxia found some stuff here and there but I broke most of the things in his lab. We've also got a couple of prisoners, one of whom is pretty handsome, so I'm going to invite him to come with us."
>>
>>29820809
>>29820783
>+1 everyone
Several of the nearby soldiers staying back turn at you in surprise at the sudden raise in volume, murmurs starting around both armies.
>"We are in what I believe to be the deepest sanctum of his lair... and yes, it was not easy but he is gone. Chopped to pieces," Steel pauses. "Along with a couple of his top brass taken out of the fight, one of them a member of the Order. It is a long story but, we were able to infiltrate his lab and trap him there without help. Then finished him, and took downwards to escape. We're on what's called 'Level 4' but are trying to get up higher."

>>29820893
"We have his data on some sort of information device. It's safe, we were using it to expose him for... wait, you know about Swing City? How?"

>>29820844
Steel glares. "A 'little'? Half my chassis is bent or damaged."

>>29820762
>>29820783
The griffons' writhing, as disconcerting as it is, continues but the lowered lights at least makes it difficult to see them. After cutting out the power, you manage to work the computer console to lower the three fluid-filled pods down to your level, wherein Southern's strings manage to successfully pull open the pods to let the liquid pour out onto the floor. It is warm from the proximity, pooling around the floor and letting off light steam. Steel moves carefully around it to avoid touching it, but soon the pods are emptied. "There we are. We should get ready in case someone is there waiting wherever these pop out."

As you work on the pods to take you back up to Level 2, you begin to hear some of the click-clacking of Eont steps coming from deep in the hall, the patrols possibly getting closer to checking around this part.
>>
>>29820982
>>29820792
Crumple charges in with missiles blazing, the stream of attacks going out and blasting into several of the towers, sending large pieces of the defenses into a melting mess as you fly around. Bulldozer's plasma round unfortunately misses the mark, and a stray round from one of the remaining laser turrets strikes out at him and Twilight both, dealing a harsh blow of heat that sends them reeling back. Unfortunately, that previous laser tower managed to get its mark off and deal a harsh blow to Crumple, hitting one of her missiles right out its silo and causing it to explode and deal large amounts of damage to her (0/5)

Bulldozer shakes off his blast, "Come on, you think that'll stop me?!" He says as he readies his Plasma Caster again for two rounds
[1d10+2] Dual shot
Twilight shakes off the sting to her wing, casting off a glow of magic to protect Crumple from another attack
[1d10+3] Missile Inure from Twilight

>>29820819
Duke manages to get up successfully after his dramatic fall to helpless (5/4), but Goudeau only stares harshly at you with his deep golden glowing eyes as you rub his mustache. He turns to you after he slices through two of the towers after Honey's attack weakened them (only two remaining outside the energy shield in this sector), his talons gripping around his twin glowing swords as he brings one up to your neck. Up close you see that the glowing swords are actually made of water somehow solidified by light.

"Touch Goudeau's facial hair at your own peril, mortal..." he growls angrily, but huffs. "But you are not mistaken. Keep on the attack!" He shouts as that previously mentioned rocket turret manages to impact you both, causing damage to stagger you both severely (Luke at 2/5 from the laser turret and being close in proximity to the rocket that hit Goudeau)
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4] Another two turrets Goudeau attacks
[1d10+2] One Laser turret poised at him
[1d10+1] The rocket now aimed at Bulldozer
>>
>>29820982
>>29820783
With the pods readied, Onyxia sets them to move up once they all enter them. She's silent for a moment as Steel warns of waiting guards.
"...They should still be down here trying to get through the door, or on their way," She says somberly, pulling the cape off her and handing it back to Steel. "Here, when we get up there, you can pull us into your cape. We can avoid anything else as we get back to the clinic up that chute we used before."
She says, getting into one of the pods slowly, worry taking hold of her over what they may see above.
>>
>>29820991
Honey mashes the buttons in Crumple, trying to get it back up.
>Instant
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29820952
"ITS SOUTHERN AND STEEL!" He shouts back, one hoof on His ear to hear the radio better over the sounds of battle.
>>29820982
>"You have defeated Claw AND completed our goal in coming to this era, alone? Ahahahahahaha! Glorious! Congratulations are in order! Keep that device and the staff safe, and meet us in the city."

>"I have Claw's brother Goudeau here helping Me. I will explain everything when we meet."
>>29820953
>"Prisoners, staffs, data, and dead! Why do I even need soldiers with ponies like you all in My service!"

Nero says, clearly elated at the first good news all day.
>>
>>29821026
>>29820982
"Well, you did get hit a lot," Southern admits. She climbs into a pod, making another trap around Onyxia.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>29821055
>Normal
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29821058
[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>29821055
>>29821068
With Crumple up, Honey growls as it takes longer than she would've liked. With her target in sight, she loads herself up into Crumple's howitzer and has it shoot her at the laser turret that made Crumple fall in the first place, flying into it spear first and then an extra swing for good measure.

>Dual Attack
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29820991
Lukewarm touches the flatside of the sword with a hoof and slowly pushes "Easy, easy, sheesh you're worse than Mister superstar over here." And at that moment Lukewarm is blown away by the resounding blast..
He sucks in some air and rubs a bruise, getting up and dusting himself off before returning to Duke.

"Aye, ya ready for round two?"
>"Yeah"
"Alright, Alright lets take care of that missile turret."
Luke steadies his laser rifle again and takes another shot.
[1d10] shooting missile turret

>Duke shoots all of them, while doing extravagant poses naturally
>Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
[1d10]

>>29821058
"Who the fuck's Southern?" Lukewarm yells back over to you.
>>
>>29821058
>>29821061
>"...Claw had a brother?" Steel asks, before adding, "We're making our way there now but if you are entering the city be careful. Claw only died shortly ago and chaos may soon erupt when they realize he's gone. And most of them do not realize they are better for it."

>>29821061
"Yes, because I was getting up to attack Claw personally at own peril. I did more than a 'little'."

>>29821026
>>29821061
>Trap successfully set up around Onyxia
You clamber up into the empty pod, but you note as you do it's still damp from the fluid. Touching it feels more soothing than you'd imagine: as it seeps into your fur you feel aches slightly ebbing away, pains numbing themselves. Steel climbs up into his, causing it to groan weakly to support his weight. He grabs at the cape as you pass it off to him, nodding his head slowly. "Agreed, what worked once should work before. We may run into opposition in the Shadowscape as well but it'll be better than the numerous guards in the physical plane.

You feel the pod doors shut around all of you once more, and the mechanisms begin to rise up and out of the dark underbelly of the Dome, leaving its secrets for later. You find yourselves ascending a hundred feet up separated, isolated, giving each a minute to think to themselves of what they've experienced before the bright white light of a lab fills your eyes once again.

As you do so, you also see four mutants, one griffon with bizarre growths on his wings and one pony with extremely long ears, and two more in guard attire, inside the medical lab. Outside the glass you hear them talking
>"More subjects from downstairs? What do you think, more of the Eo-Roks for patrols or one of the patients?"
>The other scientist shakes their head, "I don't know but this whole lockdown has me...." they pause as they stare at you, frozen with surprise.
>[1d10+1] Steel readies his cape as he bursts from the glass of the pod to take you both into the shadowscape
>>
>>29821234
>>29821069
>+1 to actions
As you speak into the radio, Cold Irons pulls away from the rabble, "What is going on? What is all this shouting about, Emperor? I heard you mention Claw!"

>>29821131
Goudeau snorts, "Worse? You catch Goudeau on a good day. I have killed ponies for doing what you just did in the past."

Duke readies his guns once more and between the two of you manage to take down the laser turret that was firing at you just before, the structure falling over in a heap of sparks and wreckage.

>>29821131
>>29821080
Crumple manages to get up and back into the fight with a freshly shimmering missile shield courtesy of Twilight (immune for three turns) and blasting it to utter shrapnel, leaving only one remaining tower that is quickly dispatched by Luke and Duke's volley, though not before another missile manages to impact Bulldozer. With the turrets out of the way, all that remains is the massive pink, shimmering energy shield that surrounds the entire Dome.
>Note that there are still turrets in other sections surrounding the Dome, but due to positioning they cannot hit you easily unless you pull into other parts around the Dome.

Twilight lands near the shield, touching it with her hoof and feeling a slight spark shoot it back as she shakes it off. "How do we break it down? Is there some sort of power source, a generator?"
"Yes, INSIDE the dome. Goudeau suggests breaking it down as both our people did in ancient sieges, Princess" Goudeau grumbles as he raises his blades, "With overpowering force."
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4]
>>
>>29821234
Onyxia sits in the pod, the fluid washing Claw's blood off her hoof slightly. As it shuts and they ascend up the tube, she feels her body tense up as she rises up alone. Even though only for seconds, she's isolated, trapped in a pod inside a foreign base. She tries not to think, her mind already shaken and running over the past events far too rapidly. Her breathing deepens and intensifies, wanting to break from this pod and no longer be confined.

Her had rises up quickly as the pod stops, looking out into the lab as our mutants stand there before them. She freezes, looking to the side as Steel breaks from his pod easily. But with the quartet of unknowns, she pushes open her pod and runs out the door, not wanting to wait to be shrouded with them there and hoping Steel can keep up to get her covered.

She follows the little layout she knows, running for the garbage chute she transmuted earlier as the one easy and hidden way she knows to get out of this level.
>>
>>29821234
>"I understand. I'll see you there." Nero says hanging up.
>>29821245
Nero looks to Cold Irons and Kiloton.

"That was Steel and Southern, two ponies in my service. Eo Naxx Claw is dead, and the Dome is completely subverted. Tell your men this is now an occupation. Kill as few people as necessary to hold the city once we're inside, other then that do as we planned."

"The goal now is to get My ponies out, and secure anything of value in the Dome."

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>29821131
"THE MARE FROM STERLING'S ERA!" Nero shouts back.

"WITH THE THREAD."
>>
>>29821234
As they reach the top floor, Southern kicks open her pod and immediately vanishes, sneaking up on Steel to hitch a ride once he's got the cape ready.

>Stealth camouflage
>>
>>29821245
"Nowa that is a plan I cana get behind," Honey calls out to Goudeau as she lands back on top of Crumple's head. She holds up her raygun, stares at it for a moment, then tosses it back into the cockpit. She grins as her wings glow and she has them touch Crumple, making her whole body glow as this power runs down and into Crumple.
>Honey Special on Crumple

Crumple's thrusters fire up as it takes off and back into the air, getting a good distance for a flying start. Crumple, too, begins to glow as the unibeam extends out.
"CHAAAAARGE!"

Crumple then flies full force forward, smashing into the force field head on.
>Decay Unibeam
>Automatic with +3

As Crumple drives the corrosive beam blade into the forcefield, Honey lets out a point-blank burst of magic from herself.
"Let's go!"

>Magic Bolt, DC -1 due to successful decay hit
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29821245
Duke and Luke nod to each other in comfortable silence as they watch the tower go down. "Righteous."

In response to Goudeau Lukewarm applies his excellent language comprehension skills "You've had other ponies come back from the past just to twirl your mustache??" Luke asks incredulously.
>Something Luke says gets Duke going again "Back to the past from the future, visions of something wrong in a friend's present time. A mustache of the past future calls to me in the present time. Dancing a dance through poor time management skills. Duke Lukem-"
"Would you cram it you autist!" Luke demands
>"You're cutting in my rehearsal time Luke!"

Luke and Duke mozy on over to the energy shield.
>"This a tough job" He says back in his superstar persona' voice "How we gonna do it."
"Nnneh.. hm." Luke thinks. He pulls his cat of his bag holding her by the back of her neck skin like cat mommies do. Luke holds jean up just an inch from the barrier
"Hay uhh Jean. Do that thing you do when I piss you off."
>>"With gusto my Lord!"
>"That.. that really creeps me out"
"Just Ignore it man, my therapist says things like this get worse if you pay attention to it."
>>Jean sprays urine onto the barrier wall
"No! That other thing you do when I piss you off."
>>"My sincerest apologies Masters!"
>MREOOOOWOWOWWW! HIISS MREEOOOOWW!"

Jean starts thrashing about wildly as Luke holds her by a pinch of neck skin. Her claws flailing madly at the barrier wall. Lukewarm holds her tightly while moving the cat along a large enough surface area for them to pass through.

Jean's roll
[1d10]
[1d10]

Fluffwise this is also Jean clawing the barrier but technically are Luke and Duke's roll
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>29821310
"Oh yeeeah" Luke says pleased at the recollection "What happened to that chick?" He yells back to Nero.
>>
>>29821306
>>29821316
As you break out of the glass, Southern manages to successfully cloak herself around Steel as he fumbles with the cape, the liquids from the pod causing it to stick as he quickly chases after Onyxia running out of the pods for the door.
"T-th-that was...?!" one of the scientists shout
"CALL AN ALERT! Call the Master immediately, get the Captains!"

You all break out into the hall from the shattered pods, Steel grumbling as he tries to flip his cloak, "Damnable... piece of..."
[1d10+1]

As you race down the hall for the familiar garbage chute, four guards turn from mulling about and are suddenly caught off-guard by your charge. They blasters aimed at the enemies encroaching, "What the... intruders, I thought they were on Level 3?! All of you, freeze!"

>>29821310
>+1 everyone
Cold Irons, a rather lanky unicorn, is stunned, looking at Nero in disbelief. "W-what..."

Kiloton nods his head, some of his mementos clinking against each other as he moves to look at the far-off Dome. "Well, that was fast. Blasters love it when we're moving ahead of schedule, and the less time I spend it with Goudeau's thieves is all good by me. I'll relay to my colts that we're pulling our bucks."

Cold Irons raises a hoof, "With all due respect, Emperor, I must advice against this. You have not been exposed to many mutants in your time spent here, I assure you each poor Moon-forsaken beast left alive in there will only prove to be a ticking time bomb. They could even be radioactive, poisonous."
>>
>>29821436
>>29821401
Goudeau freezes up, his golden eyes flickering, "Er... no, Goudeau means, he has has ponies OFFEND Goudeau in such a manner as twirling his... mustache... Goudeau wishes to change subjects." The griffon's blades shape-shift like water into glowing mallets, and slam down with a powerful 'THUNK' against the shield with each blow that only seems to make small local areas of it quiver.

Twilight looks at it, trying to think of a way to cleverly deactivate the barrier as her nostril twitches, holding her wings over her nose as she sees Jean pissing on the barrier, "Ew!" She watches as you pull Jean up to scratch away at the barrier, her little kitty claw marks digging away pieces of the shiny barrier with each swipe as you hold her like a buzzsaw to it. "Luke, that doesn't seem like a proper way to treat your pet..."

>>29821360
Goudeau stops pounding as Honey prepares her attack, Bulldozer and Twilight drawn as well. Honey builds up tremendous speeds, glowing thanks to Honey's magic as the spinning, thrust-powered laser drill wedges its green decaying energy sword straight into the force field where Jean had been scratching, stalling for a moment as the shield resists for several seconds, but then a green hole bores through the heart of the shield, Crumple impacting hard on the other side as she makes a clean, circular cut on the surface with green glowing outlines.

Bulldozer whistles, "Woooo, now that's a hole! Thata girlie, Crump."
The barrier slowly begins to close up, delayed by the green decay, but Twilight flies up to the hole, "Not for long it won't be... I'll use my magic to hold this thing open for the rest of the army, can you shut down the generator?"
[1d10+3] Creating a field of magic to keep the hole open

As Crumple lands, she sees several spheres beginning to float up and out of the ground to her, familiar from the ones she fought in Goudeau's base
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] at Crumple, the spheres firing the red trap rings
>>
>>29821441
As the spheres activate, Honey smirks.
"Don't thinka you outnumbering me meansa you'll win!"
At that, Crumple unfolds the howitzer, firing a barrage of shots more in a wild manner than with precise aiming.
>Napalm Dual Cleave 3 targets, critfails 2-
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

Admist the explosions, Honey can be seen in them; using the force of the shelling to get herself around quickly as she strikes at two of the spheres.

>Dual
[1d10+3] Sphere that got the 8
[1d10+3] Sphere that got the 6
>>
>>29821436
Onyxia bolts out of the room, not hearing what any of the scientists say.

As she runs down the hall, guards raising guns to block their way, her eyes widen in fear and shock as they point at her. Her legs don't stop moving, if she stops she'll be done for. Almost subconsciously as she runs, black crystal spreads out on each stomp of her hooves to weaken the floor of the hallway, dropping the portion below the guards about a foot to drop and disrupt their aiming while she keeps running and jumps past the gap.
>Transmute [Pitfall] [Sentry Auto]
>>
>>29821436
"Don't move in until I give the order." Nero comments to Kiloton, before looking to Irons.

"I will decide what to do with the city's people after it has fallen into My hoof. Not before. Now go, tell your Master's men what I have instructed."
>>29821441
The king looks on with satisfaction as He sees Crumple and Twilight cutting through the barrier.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>29821436
"You mean Claw, right? He's dead," Southern whispers to the scientists, leaving behind a trap to trip up the guards. [1d10+3] Unseen Foe
>>
>>29821441
"No, no Twilight trust me I've done this before."
>"Yeah me too."
>>AND SO HAVE I AHAHAHAHAHA!" Jean meows hysterically, to anyone else it'd look like she was pissed beyond reconciliation but the frenzy just has her pumped with adrenaline.

Duke taps Luke's shoulder once he sees Crumple come in to drill where they've been going to work. "HOLY FUCK!" Luke screams as he and Duke Jump out of the way. Lukewarm falls on the ground with Jean clinging onto Luke's chest for dear life.

Luke chimes in after Goudeau "Yeah takes a girl with a toy to make a hole that big."

Lukewarm and Duke amble over through the hole made in the barrier. Luke fighting with his cat to tear her off his bandages "AHHH! GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF!"
>>"MREEEEOOOOOW!!" if you could understand what she was saying it'd just be screaming.
Luke finally throws her onto the ground. Jean lands on her side and flips over whilst fling her claws madly and then jets off somewhere unknown due to feline instincts.

Luke is breathing a bit heavy "Hey.. play the song."
>Duke smirks and nods with a nod that says fucking sweet
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9tRhPiq7vg this blasts out of Duke's boombox as the smoke from blasting a hole in the barrier dissapates around them.
But Luke and Duke don't bother waiting to see whats infront of them. They know it's shootable

Luke roll
[1d10] laser rifle shooting anything probably infront of his

>Duke roll
>Chaos: Recharge 8 after effect ends; Turns all opponents against one another for 2 turns. Any non-critfail counterattack damage is also applied to a random enemy from their infighting
[1d10] pistols shoot anything probably infront of him. If there is something infront of his the confusion of random bullets flying around causes chaos.
>>
>>29821519
>+1 All
Papa Kilotons nods his head, "Blasters may be born with itchy trigger hooves, Nero. But we're not that eager to throw ourselves into the mess yet."

Cold Irons, grumbles, "You mean yours and Lord Goudeau's, I assume... but, all the same. I will inform them of your decision, but I warn Goudeau will suggest the same."

>>29821493
Two of the rings from the floating spheres manage to connect cleanly to Crumple's forehooves, pulling them together and impeding movement
>-1 to next rolls, 3/5
But the spheres that were struck by either Honey's spear or Crumple's howlitzer are crushed by the combined assault. The last one persists, and fires another round at Crumple
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, as Twilight successfully forces the whole not only open, but widens it, Bulldozer and Goudeau follow you through the hole, only to be met with more of the guard spheres (4 apiece) as they begin pouring out from the tiny holes in the ground.

>>29821551
"Jean does NOT seem to like it..."

Twilight strains as she uses her magic to open the hole wider that Crumple made, Goudeau looking at you as you make your crack. He gives a roll of his eyes. "Amusing..."
Bulldozer snorts, "HAAAHAHA! And look, another cutie's making the hole wider!" He says as he slaps Luke on the back, Twilight growling and shouting at the two of you,
"Will you two stop being twelve years old for a minute and go help Honey?!" Twilight only gives a light smirk as Jean tears at your many bandages. "Won't say I told you so."

"On it, sweetness." Bulldozer shouts in confirmation as he charges through the hole along with Goudeau, but before they can attack they watch Duke ready his pistols and firing haphazardly at every single one of the floating spheres, causing them all to turn on one another
[1d10+1] (Each sphere will do this level of damage to one of the other spheres)
>>
>>29821601
>>29821523
The scientist nearest you whisper too looks at Steel as he runs out of the room, "What... that's... what did they say...?"

You successfully prepare a trap that surrounds the guards, them shouting, "You were warned, open fi-"

>>29821511
>>29821523
As Onyxia barrels on through the hall, she manages to successfully set up a pit-fall as well around their hooves, causing the crystallized trap door to trip them up and scatter them as Steel finally manages to work his magic with the cape, "I HAVE IT!" The stallion shouts, and Southern/Onyxia are pulled into the dark reflective world of the Shadowscape.

Within, you find the halls towards the garbage chute less populated than with the many guards, but you two do spy two of the ant-like Eon creatures at an adjacent hall, not blocking your way to the chute but they do catch you coming through into the dark world. Their floating limbs of antennae glow green, and their segmented, energy connected limbs take up a battle position
>Synchronization with each other, automatic (so long as the partner of each synchronization is alive, their rolls get +1)
>Note they are not blocking the way to the chute, you may assume you reach it this turn and can move to transmute it to allow for easy climbing
Steel fires off a pot shot ranged-slash at them as they run by with his sword
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Ranged cleave "We're almost there!"
>>
>>29821601
Opening what speakers remain from the first assault, Honey has Crumple attempt to blast the area with a loud soundwave. She covers her ears just before Crumple lets off the boom.
>Wrath all 5 target
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, Honey goes up to one of the holes, attempting to send a bolt magic into it and see about collapsing the tunnel...and anything else that may have a chain reaction to it.

>Magic Bolt
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29821601
>>29821493
>Ignore the one attack here poised at Honey
>Duke's Chaos prevents any of the spheres from attacking her
>>
>>29821601
"Then let him make his suggestions, while I give My commands." Nero says, overlooking the battle.

"I am almost disappointed" the king says to Jet once Kiloton and Irons walk off, not looking away from the battle.

"If the reports are true, this will be the second Cardinal to be slain or routed almost without effort. I was looking forward to seeing this supposed 'technomancy' of his in person."

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>29821601
>And look, another cutie's making the hole wider!"
"PffftAHAHAHA Niiice!
>"BAHAHAHAH! *snoooort* AHAHA"
Luke and Duke blowup with laughter at bulldozer's quip.

>>>"Won't say I told you so."
>>>"Jean does NOT seem to like it..."
"Oh what are you! The Princess of Cats now" he says the title with a royal exaggeration. "Please tell me how many couches you ruined in Celestia's Rug Munching School for the Autistically Gifted."

Luke keeps shooting at the spheres.
[1d10]

>So does Duke
>[1d10]

>>Jean comes running back to Luke "I have remembered my purpose! Like a phoenix from the ashes I rise again!" MEOOOOOOOOOW!
"Yeah okay just get them."
As jean jumps up to Luke he grabs her again by the neck and tosses her at a guard sphere.
>>[1d10]
>>[1d10]
>>
>>29821612
Onyxia stumbles up in her running as she's pulled into the shadows, nearly falling over from the sudden change. Her breathing slows slightly, now ragged more from the effort of running so quickly rather than of fear. She looks forward at the green lights, legs pumping again as she runs for the chute to quickly escape from this hellish hall.
>Climb
>>
>>29821612
Invisibly, she climbs after Onyxia.
>>
>>29821734
Bulldozer snickers as the two of you leave the fuming Twilight on the other side of the hole she keeps open, "Hehehehe, you know, you're alright small fry."
Twilight growls, "I'm just making an observation. And I told you to stop calling it that, for the last time!"

Luke fires around at the spheres, his blast ricocheting off of one and into another as they blow up into shrapnel, Duke's pistols thrashing another one as they in-fight with the rings. Jean takes out a third
>the 2's do damage to the other spheres instead
[1d10] Each of the ringed spheres do damage to one another for one more round

Up ahead, you see a large blasted hole in the side of the Dome itself (not the energy shield) and within you see squads of what appears to be moving, living guards setting up defensive positions at the hole.

>>29821648
You prepare the speakers on Crumple for another assault, watching each of the spheres beginning to fire their red restricting rings on one another as your crushing sound waves add to the damage they suffer, beginning to break apart as they launch another volley at one another while Bulldozer takes out his mini-gun and sprays over the spheres, roaring over the sounds of the bullets and speakers "YEAAAAAAAH!"
[1d10+1] Repeating Fire, Cleave 5

As Honey flies out to one of the holes, you begin seeing one of the spheres beginning to ascend already, your blast going down and blasting it back down its pipe as Goudeau lands nearby, stabbing his swords into one of the holes
[1d10+3] / [1d10+3]
"These are not like Goudeau's: mine are much more fine. Our twin possesses many more of these nuisances unless we close these up."
>>
>>29821750
>>29821769
Steel's slash cuts into them, and he helps pull Onyxia along as she stumbles as they make their way for the chutes that they originally used to escape from this level. He pulls himself up into the garbage chute, shouting at Southern, "Just climb on up, it isn't pretty but it worked once already."

Making your ways up through the garbage chute, you come out in the shadow-scaped version of the disposal shop you had come into before, seeing that a few guards had been posted here since your last arrival had been caught onto, but they cannot see any of you while in the darkness of the cape's world, appearing as shadowy reflections. You pull out into the streets of Level 1, seeing that more guards and Eonts are being positioned here to keep a closer eye on everyone, before you begin to hear an alarm start to sound, blaring in place of the formerly happy, jive jazz that was playing the last time you entered the streets. Taking out from the shadowscape, the three of you manage to successfully navigate your way back the old method of making your way to the red neon signs Irons' Clinic, bursting through the doors and shutting them tightly behind you as the heavy metal mutant behind the counter steps out to look at the three of you. He pauses, noticing Onyxia's wounds and Steel's heavy damage to his armor (Southern is mostly in-tact), and gives a shudder.

"There you all are. After Geigaro couldn't reach you any more, we were getting scared. The kid's skimping out on the details but all I'm getting is it sounds like shit is hitting the fan from two sides," he rushes over to you all, "Come on, we should get you down stairs, I have to stay up here or else the guards will search the clinic, but Eta knows how to treat any injuries you got...." He freezes, taking a look at Southern's newly acquired staff as he gets close. "What the... is that what I think it is?"
>>
>>29821842
>>29821692
Cold Irons bows respectfully as he goes to inform the men, grumbling along his way.

"Yeah, it sounded pretty wild," Backfire mentions, "I never heard of a guy who could control machines with his mind before. Wonder how you would even beat that in a Dome filled with top of the line tech...?"
Jet shakes his head, "Probably still a good idea we didn't bring any machines, if we'd beaten them here, but still, maybe you overestimated them. How many casualties have you actually had against these Order guys so far?"
>>
>>29821833
>fine
*finite
>>
>>29821842
Now back in the safety of the clinic, Southern sits down in a chair and stretches out, kicking her hooves absently. "Oh yeah, he's dead."
>>
>>29821842
Onyxia looks progressively worse as they run through the city to the clinic, looking as if she's about to collapse at any moment but still not stopping or slowing in their run.

She shakes as they stand there, finally coming to a stop inside the clinic, not looking up to face Irons.
"...Its done, its all dealt with."
She says through each breath, voice low as she waits to go down to finish this.
>>
>>29821853
"Not many, but they have been a considerable nuisance in other ways."

[1d10] Inspire
[1d10] Inspire
>>
>>29821833
Honey nods up at Goudeau with a malicious laugh and grin.
"And I thinka I have just the way toa bring it all down! Keepa them busy!"

She flies over to Crumple, giving it a quick field patch to make sure its still in okay-ish working order.
>Repair, DC -1
[1d10+1]

After giving a quick look over, Honey closes Crumple's head around herself as she once more pilots Crumple.
"Geta in there!"
Crumple takes off on its own, doing a backflip before stonesinking into the ground and following the pipes down until she hits where they are likely coming from.
>Stonesink. Following the pipes since, being I can't leave through there, Crumple can sorta feel its way around maybe or something
>>
>>29821833
>"I'm just making an observation
"NO, what you're doing is telling me how to raise my cat in an implicitly condescending way because every time YOU make an observation you're thinking 'if I had a cat I wouldn't do that, Luke's such a shitty person' " He says with his best impression of Twilight's voice "Well just what the fuck do you know about cats! You own a cat Twilight? You ever at least babysitted a cat for a friend? huh? Just how do you know my cat's not having the time of her life causing havoc, The answer is you don't so you should politely shut the fuck up."
Luke fucking roasts Twilight with the stern authority of a hungover father figure, knowing full well that Spike babysat Rarity's cat once so if she ever gave a shit about her home alone infant's day during that she'll probably get a clue.

>>Jean jumps from one sphere to the next clawing in deranged frenzy
>>[1d10]
>>[1d10]

LukeWarm shoots at the Guards in the hole
[1d10]

>so does Duke
>[1d10]
>>
>>29821909
>>29821912
Irons stammers back from Southern, "Dead... dead?!" He shakes his head. "I... that's a bit hard to believe."
Steel shakes his head. "This staff alone is proof of it, isn't it? I assume you never saw him without it."

Irons shakes his head. "No. Well... shit." He reaches up to rub at the back of his neck. "That's going to complicate things. I mean, it's good, we wanted him taken down but... the people are going to need more convincing if he's not alive to answer for what the proof says he did." He tenses up, "Wait, the data, you got his data right?!" Steel pulls out the disk Onyxia made, and Irons lets out a sigh of relief. "Alright, good. Like I said, head on downstairs. Geigaro will take a look at it."

Heading down to the bunker, you are met with the yellow goo known as Eta, who turns up at you coming down the stairs with a worried glance. "You're back..." she takes a look at the fatigue on your faces, pulling up a few chairs as the door closes up above (though you notice some cots down here too). Meanwhile, Geigaro's face, his pompadour slightly sagging on the screen as the formerly enthusiastic radio host / communications monitor looks at you from the screen.
"Wha... oh, hey!" He shakes his head, trying to spruce up his feathery hair-do. "You guys are back! I'm so sorry, communications with the radio I gave you guys cut out at one point from one of our sides. I'm glad you guys made it, I was afraid we'd..." He looks out from the screen at the staff, letting out a sigh.
"So it really is true... you did kill him. I wasn't sure I could believe the feeds at first. Shoot, baby, I never imagined you'd actually get tangled up with Claw up close and personal like, dig?"
Steel shakes his head, "We weren't provided much choice."
Geigaro slumps his shoulders, "Yeah... that sounds like him alright. What's done is done: G-777 won't need to worry about any more disappearances, and got the info we needed to prove he was behind it all. That's a win."
>>
>>29822061
>>29821931
>+4 Nero, +3 everyone else
Jet nods, "Well, they still have the guy in charge of it all, I'm sure he'll come up with new ways to do worse than annoy you after this. Plus that Eon thing they're supposed to be fighting too. I don't think you'll get bored."
Backfire grins, "Hey, you know, maybe the Cardinals aren't supposed to be that tough. Papa Kiloton's in charge of all of us but you won't see us losin' to an old timer like that."
Jet snorts, "Try sayin' that in front of him and see if that holds true, punk."

>>29821939
"Keep them busy? Goudeau is no mere distraction!"

You manage to restore Crumple a bit to 7/5, repairing several of its broken pieces with a quick magical fix as you get into the pilot seat once again and pull power from Obsidious to engage the stone-sink feature, diving deep into the stone of the cavern that the iron pipes trail down into as you find yourself bumping against several criss-crossing structures under the stone that the pipes make up. You eventually get to a point where you feel you can go no further, slamming against a solid metal surface around the pipes as the dead silence of the stone making the darkness of being that deep all the more isolating.
>>
>>29822072
>>29821953
Twilight freezes up as you go off on her chastising, her magical barrier keeping the hole in the energy shield flickering slightly as she's stunned. "What... Luke, I wasn't thinking you were a sh... bad, person at all, I was just trying to help. I mean, no, I don't own a cat but I've read books about how to... *sigh* you know what, I'm sorry. Forget what I said." she surrenders with a slightly defeated look, not wanting to push further at the risk of making you angrier.

Jean claws away at the spheres, promptly destroying another as their counter-attacks hurt themselves to the point where most of them start to break down, but after Duke's initial volley caused them to turn on one another there are still 3 remaining that manage to endure the blows of Bulldozer's machine gun, zapping at him with the red rings until he drops the mini-gun due to binded hands. "GAAH! Think these lil' light-bright wrist bands can hold the Bulldozer?!" He charges at the spheres with Jean with his bear hands rather than his weapons, the the two beasts tearing them up
[1d10+6] / [1d10+6] on two of them
[1d10+1] x 3 at Bulldozer

Meanwhile, Luke and Duke begin exchanging fire with the guards setting up defensive positions at the hole, their blaster shots and gun rounds going slightly wide as they're pegged in return, Luke taking a solid blow to the shoulder (0/4) and Duke to the chest (2/4)
Twilight casts a spell of protection at Luke as he's shot
[1d10+2] Inure, Laser
>>
>>29822061
Onyxia steps past the chairs for one of the cots, a better seat after the wear on her body but still looking no less worse.
"You can fix your problems with that disk, right?"
She questions in desperation.
"I just want to get out of here..."
She follows with a depressing tone.
>>
>>29822061
"Well, he was also experimenting on some kid, so you'll have him as more proof against Claw," she says, gesturing for Steel to show them the prisoners.

>>29822101
"Once we're out of here, can you let that Plasm guy go for me? I'd like to bring him along with us, but it defeats the purpose if he's trapped inside you all the time."
>>
>>29822076
"Thanks" Luke says as Twilight catches Luke with a some kind of magical protection.
Get lifts himself to get back in the action
[1d10] get up from helpless

>"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Duke Lukem feels the adrenaline coursing through him as gunfire soars through the area. Shooting at the guards more rapid than before. "You got too many toys to throw at us. Here let me EMPTY MY CASE!"
Duke litters the ground with bullet casings as he empties his clip.
>Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
[1d10] at guards

Jean roll on most damaged sphere
[1d10] [1d10]
>>
>>29822110
"Let him..."
Onyxia starts in a confused tone, looking up at Southern.
"I... I don't have that gate anymore," She stammers, "I-I'm not sure what happened to him, is he still with me, o-or what."
She says with worry, Plasm having not crossed her mind since he was removed from the fight.
>>
File: FE7_Archer_Critical.gif (385KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
FE7_Archer_Critical.gif
385KB, 480x320px
>>29822072
"Believe Me, I can hardly afford to be bored." Nero says, His bow dropping out of a portal as He looks faaaaaaaaaar along the battle field to the hole, where the guards are setting up fortifications.

"What do you want to bet I can hit them from here?" the king says, notching an arrow.

He lines up His sight, before firing at one of the guards, then quickly after firing at another, then another, and then at the spheres, the individually fired arrows flying far overhead of the warriors fighting below.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+4] Fervored Blast
>>
File: Zeorymer.gif (766KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Zeorymer.gif
766KB, 250x188px
>>29822072
As Honey gets to her destination, she sighs.
"Jeeza, been a long time sincea I've been somewherea this dark. The others bettera not be making me soft," she say to herself, lightly laughing at the thought.
"But nowa isn't the time for thata shit...."

Crumple begins to move about the stone and darkness, leaking a mix of corrosion and napalm into the stone around itself, the liquid likely making its way. Honey is looking to make this bang nice and big.
"Let'sa send this thing to hell tena times over!"
At that, Crumple brings all of its weapons to bear. The mace activates to further increase the payload size, making the weapons that much bigger. And then, Honey sets it off. In a glorious swarm of heavy ordinance, Honey sets of what is possibly the biggest payload in her life.

>Napalm Decay Dual Great EVERYTHING UNDERGROUND!
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
>>
>>29822101
Geigaro looks at the disk as Steel presents it, "Yeah, stick it into that slot there. There's probably terrabytes to dig through but I'll work through it all before you can blink, 'Nyxy. From there it'll be a another fight in and of itself to convince the people to take our side but, we can handle that part. I promise the dogs won't have to worry about another rocket... though with all the fighting about to go down upstairs, I'm gonna have to move 'em. See what happened is this massive crew showed up...."
Steel interrupts, "We know. They're with us... more or less."

"... really? That might help. I'm trying to do what I can to keep them out because the social hierarchy's a mess right now, but if they're friendly maybe... well like I said, you don't need to sweat it Onyxia. You gotta be wiped out."
Steel looks at her. "Yes. We all are." He moves over to your side, placing an iron hoof near you.

>>29822110
Steel nods, reaching into his cape to pull out the two unconscious souls he had pulled down with them into Level 4, the colt Ziggy and the captain Echo as he moves them over to a pair of the cots. Eta gasps, throwing her hooves over her mouth, "Ziggy?!"

Geigaro glares, "Damn... I read he had his medical records changed recently but I didn't know he was already down in the chamber. You guys saved his life." He glares at Echo's unconscious body, Eta taking a few steps back from her. "Echo too... with Jazz still incapacitated, that means either Plasm or Splice is calling the shots right now. Hopefully Plasm: the cat's harsh but fair, you know? Splice is a guy after Claw's heart. We'll get Irons down here when we can, Eta can only do so much for the serious biz. I'm also still digging through all the feeds: I'm picking up some weird signals I never heard before, and almost every signal in the Dome goes through me somehow. Claw mighta had something in case of.. you know."
>>
>>29822326
>>29822146
>>29822110
Steel looks at Southern, "You mean that other one who jumped in on the fight? He's still here in the Dome. Either in or out of the shadowscape." He turns to Onyxia, "Normally when I pull something in or out of the shadowscape through my cape, it is bound to my position when I move in the real world because the shadowscape is just a reflection of what the cape sees. If you were in my cape and went beyond a certain radius, you'd be spun around because there's nothing else there. However I have never been to a location with so many more entrances to it besides my cape in one area. He could have found his way out through another gate if they're so numerous."

>>29822133
The barrier shimmers around you, protecting you from on-coming laser blasts from the guards as Twilight nods, "Don't mention it." You also manage to pull yourself up form helpless (5/4)

Meanwhile, Bulldozer and Jean manage to clean house with the majority of the spheres, although one does manage to place a red ring around Jean's torso, pinning the feline down to the ground (0/2) as she and the minotaur destroy them. Duke's guns let out a torrent of bullets, striking away at all of the guards even behind cover as you see them all grabbing at wounds that penetrate their way through the defensive measures and hits every last guard with the barrage. Bulldozer moves to help up Jean as the spheres are destroyed, before you guys hear a whistling sound coming from overhead.
>>
>>29822336
>>29822156
>+3 Nero +2 Others
Backfire turns and looks at the distance, measuring it out as you notch the bow. "With that thing... eeeeeh. I'll give you 100 rounds if you knock off one guy."

You set back your ice arrow, aiming for the guards settled behind the fortifications and, as they're made to duck and weave from Duke's rounds, your string of arrows take out each one by one, nailing each one somewhere on their upperbody with the arrows of ice. Not all of them go down but those you hit do. Backfire can only look on in shock.
Jet chuckles, "So that's, what, 1000 rounds you owe him?"

>>29822160
As you dig down deep into the stone, you ready the concoction inside Crumple being seeped into the stone itself in large quantities as you ready a chain reaction to take out the mechanics of the sphere factory. With all of the fluids spread you power up the mace to your weapons, and successfully fire off the ordinance point-blank into the dirt as you hear Boo and Screech begin shouting down below deck about the massive rumblings and explosions occurring all around you.

The napalm and decay explode with the missiles to terrifying force, shattering the rocky foundations all around you as you see the earth splitting apart and metal contraptions, more of the spheres included, being blasted and torn apart amid the fire-ball that surrounds you. The stone becomes shaky and lose, falling all around your ears, but you also spot the obliterated remains of what looks to be critical defense systems for the Dome, sparking wreckage mixed in with the stone now as the blast that sends it upwards eventually begins falling down around you due to gravity. As well as possibly anyone else above ground who might have felt the effects
>PAUSED
>>
>>29822326
"I'd rather have them go home so they no more of them get hurt. ...Could you connect me to them, or at least one of them, like Red?"
Onyxia asks after Gregario says he's going to move them around.

"Th-There's another fight going on? Can you hurry up with the dogs, I don't want to be caught up in any more fights!"
She says desperately. As Steel sits beside her, she takes his hoof, holding it tightly.

>>29822336
"So, he's either here in this room or somewhere back down there. I didn't look around to see if he was nearby when we were running..."
She says, worried all of this could be being spilled to one of Claw's generals as they speak.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.