[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys ever been to one of these meetups? How'd it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Meetup Map.png (44KB, 320x150px) Image search: [Google]
Meetup Map.png
44KB, 320x150px
You guys ever been to one of these meetups? How'd it go?
>>
>>29819474
I got murdered at one of those in 2013. It was pretty shit desu.
>>
File: mlfw1295_u6QAK.gif (238KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw1295_u6QAK.gif
238KB, 853x480px
>>29819498
Is there a story to it?
>>
>>29819563
Not really. I showed up there, and this guy is showing me his AR-15 when BAM! I've got a bullet in my neck. They hauled ass afterwards, leaving me to rot, but my soul managed to escape from my body and float back home. I should've known better of an /mlk/ themed meetup.
>>
I went to a few meetups with the Detroit group(Metro Detrot Bronies). They weren't bad.
>>
File: mlfw10393_medium.jpg (38KB, 563x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10393_medium.jpg
38KB, 563x640px
>>29819628
Glad you're still able to be with us, anon.
>>
>>29819907
Y'know, it's kind of good to be here. Equestria sounds nice and all, but the lack of computers, internet, and other modern conveniences is a bit off-putting to me.
>>
>>29819804
Oh alrighty, I'm tentatively planning on going to a NorCal meetup tomorrow, but reading through people's profiles is making me cringe a little. But honestly, if I were honest and not so reticent, I'd probably be cringy too. I'm just hoping I'll be able to swallow my pride and have a little fun for once.
>>
File: Main_6_having_a_picnic_S02E25.png (1MB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
Main_6_having_a_picnic_S02E25.png
1MB, 1280x713px
>>29819911
>not being satisfied with having a picnic with your friends
>implying the reason why you're on the computer so much isn't because you have no friends to hang out with
>>
>>29819804
Where you from anon
Fellow Metro Detroit fag here
>>
>>29819964
Warren
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.