[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/ seriously wtf get better content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (182KB, 900x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 900x847px
This board sucks ass. Unlike undertale their content is amazing now is like I see /mlp/ as a content mimicking what creators do using their ideas while /mlp/ is just for the "lulz omg I love fucking cartoon horses xD" when will you realize that just cause your want horse famous it just makes you suck dick even whore?
>>
File: pentagon.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pentagon.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>29816409
>>
File: image.png (298KB, 423x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298KB, 423x655px
>>29816409
So what you saying is, you want something new. Exciting. Fresh and filled with adventure?
>>
>>29816409
Back to your /shit/ board, goatfucker
>>
>>29816409
Yeah, this board really went to hell around S3. Reddit hit us hard and now almost all so-called "content" is AiE cancer.
>>
>>29816409
I thought she was playing with a Grenade at first.
>>
>>29816409
Nope, you will just get Anon fucks waifu greentext and you will like it.
>>
>>29816409
This is why we need /mlpol/
>>
>>29817220
No, there's just like 6 of you whining about this, keep /pol/ in /pol/ and fuck off

Again
>>
Content is gay, if you want content watch the show, which is canon, then come back here and talk about it
Fandom fans are gay
>>
>>29817236
>just like 6
>6
oh anon you delusional sap
>>
>>29817267
>ree givitback givitback!!
Mmmm, no, pretty sure I'm not the delusional one(s) here.
>>
>>29816409
You're surprised that the thing that's more fresh is getting content when a lot of the big names moved on from pony when they got bored?
>>
>>29816409
Mlp is dead because the fandom in general is dead anon.
I mean really, it's been 6 years, there's just so much you can get out of cartoon horses and the show wasn't even the same afther Lauren jumped off.
The fandom also was never great to start with but we used to have awesome content creators and everything about ponies was new and like an inside joke only a few could understand.
>The horse has become mainstream
There's no way back.
[Spoiler]the only solution left is to embrace /mlpol/[/spoiler]
>>
>>29817304
The fandom isn't dead as long as fans exist, the show is just dead to you
>>
File: tfw your post.png (7KB, 723x192px) Image search: [Google]
tfw your post.png
7KB, 723x192px
>>29816409
Absolutely awful bait. Don't make us sound like fags, you cockgobbler. If you want good content, make it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>29816409
>sucks ass
>unlike undertale
mfw
>>
>>29817304
ctrl+s anon
>>
>>29817304
The fandom isn't dead, it's just a lazy pile of shit, big difference. Stop using this excuse you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>29816409
ARISE CHICKUN
Ah wait that meme is old since season 1 and got old after just 3 days after it aired.
>>
>>29817220
If you want /mlpol/ go to /pone/ for 5 minutes and ask yourself if that is really what you want
>>
>>29816412
I think the savage of OP meant
>This board sucks because everybody wants to be horse famous, and that makes them suck even more, but undertale has good original content unlike you, that just copy everything else out there.
So you can clearly understand now his shitpost and tell him to go fuck himself with razor wire, because he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>29817220
If you want to see cancer go to an hospital specialized in oncology.
>>
>>29817284

and I'm pretty sure you are a faggot who migrated here within the last 5 months and contributes nothing to the site except bumps
>>
>>29816409
The fandom's creative drive went to Star Vs, Undertale, Mystery Skulls and a few other fandoms.

But yeah this board sucks donkey dick. In fact /mlp/ has never been a creative board. It's a "discussion" board for... it's actually a containment board for all the idiots that are spamming 4chan with ponies.
>>
File: baitpone really loves your bait.png (102KB, 513x894px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone really loves your bait.png
102KB, 513x894px
>>29816409
>>
>>29820847
Hello Lee Goldson
>>
>>29819530
8ch is basically all /pol/ with themed sub boards.
>>
>>29816409

>Underfail fan
Stopped reading there. Hid thread.
>>
GET BETTER CONTENT YOU FAGGOTS
>>
Deviantart > Equestria Daily > \mlp\.

In that order. Can you guess why?
>>
>>29823659

You like hugboxes?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.