[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'all niggas got more pics of ponies going super saiyan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

Y'all niggas got more pics of ponies going super saiyan?
>>
File: saiyan.png (342KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
saiyan.png
342KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>29815949
sort of
>>
File: NoMoreTricks.png (1MB, 722x1105px) Image search: [Google]
NoMoreTricks.png
1MB, 722x1105px
>>
>>
File: PrincessofFire.png (831KB, 867x922px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessofFire.png
831KB, 867x922px
>>
Been meaning to ask for a drawfag to make nyx go SSJ
>>
File: SuperRainbowDash.png (723KB, 790x1011px) Image search: [Google]
SuperRainbowDash.png
723KB, 790x1011px
>>
>>
File: ethereal.webm (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ethereal.webm
684KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29816265
I still don't get why this finale was hated so much.
>Princess X is so useless lol she can't protect a kingdom
>Actually includes a real fight scene for once
>OMG WAT IS DIS DRAGON BALL SHIT

I hope Starlight Glimmer Show's finale taught them a lesson.
>>
>>29816270
you're in a DBZ thread tho
>>
>>29816273
You wanna die buddy
>>
>>29816270
>this finale was hated so much
because "Twilight sparkle the show"
If compared to previous finales and openings, her friends has a lot less screentime in s4 finale
>>
why go super saiyan when you can become a legend everyone fears?
>>
>>29816367
True but I felt it was a given that Twilight was more important than her friends since the beginning. There is no such thing as a perfect balance, you will always have one that's better than the other. I accepted the Twilight Sparkle show because I knew this would be the case. Even in S1 she was more special than her friends.

However Starlight Glimmer's existance alone throws even Twilight out of the window. I should also state I've never been a "Twifag" I've liked her of course but she's never been my favourite pony. I know enough about narrative to be aware of Twi's importance over the others
>>
File: legendary super shimmeru.png (263KB, 684x2432px) Image search: [Google]
legendary super shimmeru.png
263KB, 684x2432px
>>29816380
and forgot pic
>>
>>29816206
>If you call that a (past) sin...then I don't care!
>>
File: Golden Delicious.png (1MB, 990x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Delicious.png
1MB, 990x1204px
>>29815949
>>
>>29816367
It was all about Fluttershy and Discord.
>>
>>29816270
In retrospect it's not that bad, but I'm biased since I like the princesses and Twilight. I don't think they emphasized enough the sacrifice of powers and just how desperate the situation was, but they can only do so much in a "little girl's cartoon" I guess.
>>
>>29816381
>Twilight was more important than her friends since the beginning
that's irrelevant. M5 was reduced to cameos in s4 finale in terms of screentime. If you compare it to s1 or s2 premier they have tons of screentime.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>29815949
I'm not your nigga, buddy!
>>
>>29816613
At least they had an apperance.
>>
I think this is legit my fetish. You're all doing the lord's work.
>>
>>29816827
there we go gentlemen. Also. More.
>>
>>29816270
>I still don't get why this finale was hated so much
they dont. the immediate response was extremely positive. it was only after everyone decided to uphold the hipster ideal of "if people like it then i must hate it to stay sophisticated" that it became "hated" by the hivemind here.

i for one thought it was a breath of fresh air to see them finally have a real battle.
>>
>>29816859
I'd play teh CCG with Atem, just saiyan.
>>
>>29816987
What are you insaiyan?!
>>
>>29818390
YOU ARE NO REAL SUPERSAND!
*HOY HOY HOY*
>>
>>29816859
if not for the destruction of treebrary and the wierd power pony transformation, it would certainly be regarded higher
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.