[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I were to purchase a plushie from Ebay,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: woona.jpg (184KB, 736x686px) Image search: [Google]
woona.jpg
184KB, 736x686px
....What guarantee is there that the seller hasn't touched his dick to it? I mean, I know the simplest solution would be to wash it, but in my experience that decreases the softness of the fabric. When I snuggle against the physical embodiment of my waifu, I don't want to be tormented by the thought of contracting secondhand gay.
>>
>>29810859
Buy new shit from chink land. Ive bough a few from there and they always came in a sealed bag and looked and smelled like it was new. If you really are that worried, wash it before you snuggle.

You can always go to Build a Bear and make your own.
>>
>>29810877
>Grown man that is obviously not a parent mixing amongst young girls

i'm not looking to get incarcerated
>>
Why the hell would you buy a plush from Ebay?

>>29739338
>>
>>29810899
Can always say its a gift or buy it off the build a bear website.
>>
>>29810917
I don't look like someone that would ever be seen around children, let alone get close enough to hypothetically give one a gift
>>
>>29810935
So maybe do something about it.

Buy online and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>29810935
Buy online
And buy fucking customs fuck hasbro
>>
>>29810940
Unlike you, I'm not well-off enough to commission a dA artist. Unless Obamacare covers it, I'm in a bind.
>>
>>29810966
Get put of your parents basement and get a job.
>>
>>29810859
Buy from a woman
>>
>>29810978
My parents live in my basement. That doesn't mean I'm rich though...

>it just means they pay me rent
>>
>>29811025
Get a job.
>>
>>29811035
Are you hiring?
>>
File: woona sitting.jpg (204KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
woona sitting.jpg
204KB, 612x816px
>>29810859
Buy new and don't buy used. You might have to do a little work with those chink plushies, but otherwise they seem pretty alright and save on your wallet.
>>
>>29811121
True, I might have to resort to that. Although, if I were in a favorable financial situation, and wished to purchase a custom-made "lewd" plushie from a respectable seller, how could they know whether the added hole was functional for fucking unless they took it for a test spin first?
>>
>>29810859
Dry clean.
It's like nuking something from orbit.
It's the only way to know for sure
>>
File: Too lewd.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Too lewd.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>29811146
>how could they know whether the added hole was functional for fucking unless they took it for a test spin first
Because the plush makers over in /plush/ either built prototypes that they tested and never sold or have positive reviews from people who have purchased life sizes from them. Most likely a combination of both.

Alternatively, make your own waifu and quit bitching.
>>
>>29811411
>knowing how to sew
>being that much of a faggot

Most people draw the line at horsefucking, but for me that's a step too far...
>>
>>29811424
There is nothing wrong with knowing how to sew.
There are men that make clothes you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29811436
Don't get defensive. I am aware that there are men that can sew, but in exchange for stitching up holes they'll usually keep at least one readily open.
>>
>>29811810
>Everybody that does x is homo because I say so
>>
>>29811843
Well I am the leading authority on that matter, after all.
>>
>>29811869
You got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>29811424
Sewing a single life size can cover an entire month's rent and then some depending on where you live. It's a useful skill. Apparently your only skills are jerking off to pastel ponies and throwing insults on 4chan.
>>
>>29812308
Who says I jerk off to them and not them to me?
>>
>>29812325
she's not real
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.