[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

idk why but I find Twilight really sexy in this pic. I prefer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1491278920590.png (305KB, 652x551px) Image search: [Google]
1491278920590.png
305KB, 652x551px
idk why but I find Twilight really sexy in this pic. I prefer ponies over humans and Twilight is nowhere near my top tier, but for some reason this pic gets me hard. Whats going on?
>>
she's top tier in all forms
>>
>>29806866
Don't argue with penis.
>>
>>29806866
that's the power of Ponut Joe
>>
>>29806913
This.
>>
File: nerfherder.png (195KB, 614x534px) Image search: [Google]
nerfherder.png
195KB, 614x534px
>>29806866
Hey that's super, champ!

Maybe next time you'll check the catalog and drop this shit in fingerbang where it belongs, huh?
>>
>>29806866
That's natural. She owns your dick, you just don't know yet
>>
>>29806913
*Old PonutJoe
>>
>>29806997
you mean Killryde?
>>
>>29806866
You are attracted to people with down syndrome, possibly?
>>
>>29806930
>"why don't you stay in your containment General while she shitpost ponies everywhere else"
Wow rude.
>>
>>29807193
>Posting ponies on the pony board is shitposting
Die in an oil fire.
>>
>>29806866
There's a lot to love about that pic, it's one of my faves.
-Twilight is so turned on by Sunset that she sneaks out of the bedroom during the sleepover to draw a sketch of her lapping up that baconpussy as an outlet of her arousal—next to masturbation, this is about as intimate an expression of solitary desire as one can conjure
-In her sketch, her pajama bottoms are halfway down her buttocks while Sunset's bottoms are gone and her top is yanked up; Twilight so badly wants to get naked with her red-and-yellow-haired goddess and do more than lick
-SketchSunset moaning "Oh, Twilight!" with a heart symbol shows Purplesmart's hopes of reciprocated attraction
-The pen in her mouth shares the pictorial theme of doing things with one's mouth
-Twilight drawing with her mouth is already cute, but what really makes this pic is that normally she can't write or draw for shit with her human mouth, whereas here the sketch she draws is of a higher caliber in quality—she's focused on her passion and her drawing reflects it
-The fact that she draws herself and Sunset as people rather than as ponies reveals that Twilight is a xenophiliac who has the hots for humans and is either a lesbian or, if her feelings for Flash are considered, bisexual
-There's humor in that she's supposed to be working on her counterspell to the Dazzlings whereas here she's goofing off and letting her ladyboner do the thinking as she draws lewd sketches
-Sunset's unannounced presence over Twilight's shoulder is the icing on the cake for this comic—when she sees the cunnilingus sketch, it's obvious this is her just now finding out about Twilight's innermost desires. Better yet, her blushing, sweating, lip-biting expression holds an array of emotions: embarrassment, nervousness, confusion, and possibly mutual attraction.

Also Twilight's expression is just pure arousal—bedroom eyes, light blush, contented grin, and cheek resting in hand say "Oh yeah, that's the stuff."
>>
>>29807298
Very good analysis. I hope they had sex right after Sunset found Twilight drawing.
>>
>>29807298
Ishi knew exactly what he was doing when they decided to have Sunset and Twilight have a scene together at midnight in their PJs with whipped cream discussing how similar they are.
>>
File: 771018.png (311KB, 589x651px) Image search: [Google]
771018.png
311KB, 589x651px
>>29807307
What do you think they did with all the whipped cream in the fridge?
>>
>>29807419
They filled all their holes and proceeded to like everything clean.
>>
>>29807298
>>29807307
>>29807419
>>29807425
don't you have 2 dykeshit generals already you no balls beta males
>>
>>29807403
What will all those little girls and their brothers grow up thinking? That this is how teenage girls behave? Scandalous, truly scandalous.
>>
>>29807291
Of course it is, now go back to MLPG where you belong, furshitter
>>
>>29807509
the detail I like the most on that is that she still had frosting on her cheek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.