[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

* ZODIAC CYOA * thread 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 5

File: scorpio repeat.png (1MB, 1472x1424px) Image search: [Google]
scorpio repeat.png
1MB, 1472x1424px
* Scorpio Edition *

Previous Thread: >>29709016 (http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29709016/)

Last Update: >>29793321 (never too late to start reading!)

CYOA archive: https://www.anonpone.com/zodiac/

Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/n1SMm4XE (badly needs updated)

Current:

>the standstill lasts for several moments
>you focus in on the creature
>your peripheral vision starts to blur, ignoring the finer details of the dark around you
>it's almost like you are taking in nothing but the creature made of light in front of you
>just as abruptly as it turned to face you, it turns its back towards you and begins to walk away
>you quickly swoop up the orb of light and follow
>you step lightly, trying not to make it too noticeable that you are in pursuit of the animal
>it stand out so vividly against the wonders of the night
>you keep walking behind it, several lengths back
>the colors dance in your field of vision, all else is silent around you as you bask in the creature's aura
>it keeps traveling away from the castle, further out into the surrounding desert
>the elk seems to float across the ground at a consistent pace, walking slow and proud with it's head to the stars
>it really is majestic, it is hard to take your eyes off of it
>an intense series of red and light blue sparks manifest themselves in the air
>you watch in awe as they expand outward and encompass the night around you
>everything feels bright, faded, your footsteps don't feel really as you make it over the contours of the dirt
>you can't see anything around you beside the elk for a brief moment before your eyes adjust again to the lack of color and light
>did you just see trees?
>sure enough, you look ahead and see several large trunks
>that doesn't make much sense...
>those really aren't there
>>
>>29800958

>you pick up the pace trying to close the gap between you and the creature a bit further
>you have absolutely no sense of long much ground you have covered
>out of the corner of your eyes you keep seeing leaves, branches, other pale bits of green nature that fade into the darkness of the night around you
>it feels like you are following the elk through a dark and dense forest, yet as you reach out to your sides you feel nothing
>like the reality around you has been enhanced, augmented to show pale and ghostly features of this illusion forest
>the night limits your visibility, even as you carry the orb
>it illuminates through the trees slightly to give you a better look at the actual desert setting around you
>you look forward hesitantly at the elk
>it continues to dazzle, brightening the trees around it and further distorting reality
>as if the light were bending around its very form to create sometime of peaceful and serene trance behind it
>the main wall surrounding the castle grounds is ahead of you
>it is tall, thick, daunting up close
>definitely fortified, the top is adorn with several crude watch towers
>you never noticed how much this wall juts in and outward, leaving different spaces and coves open on the ground level
>the creature just keep moving forward steadily, stopping occasionally to bend down or look at it's surroundings
>just as it reaches a particularly dark cove in the large wall it stops
>nowhere to go at this point...
>it turns back to face you again
>you make eye contact, the world around you melts
>>
>>29800964

>all that you can focus on is the light omitting from the creature
>you can see the waves as they disperse outwards and hit your eyes
>fractals, patterns, waving and fading, shifting, dripping around you to create a visual tunnel forward into the elk's eyes
>you almost forget that the sun isn't out because of the intensity of the light
>it just stares at you further
>you feel the need to say something
>just as you go to open your mouth the color of the light gets very dull
>the flashes of color accenting its aura turn to solid stable grays
>you blink
>the darkness around you is back
>the desert
>in front of you and right before the wall is a large statue
>an elk...
>it's stone eyes gazed, expressionless
>you approach the statue carefully
>did... it seriously just turn to stone in front of you?
>you reach your hand out and touch the stone
>sure enough, it is solid, cold, material
>grounded
>you check the base beneath it in a desperate search for information
>cleanly cut into the stone is a single word
> p a s s w o r d

>input

- carefully search the surrounding area for clues
- head back inside the castle, search for a pony to tell
- walk along the wall a while, see if you can find a way up to the top and get a better look from above
- go back to the tunnels
- go back to the library
- explore the courtyard, orchard or other outdoor areas, investigate the statues you see along the way
- other (specific)
>>
>>29800977
>- explore the courtyard, orchard or other outdoor areas, investigate the statues you see along the way
I am thinking it did not so much turn to stone as lead us to this stone and then disappear almost like it is a spirit residing within a stone.
>>
>>29801380

noted, thanks anon. bumping I guess...
>>
Just a lurker bumping, for this thread to live long enough to have people see it's back so soon.
>>
>>29800977
>- carefully search the surrounding area for clues
There must be something nearby that could grant us some insight about that creature or that password.

If we do not find such a thing, then Anon should try and guess the password. I bet it's something like 'elk' or 'deer' in Latin, since almost every one have name in that language
>>
i vote for this >>29803987
>>
>>29805065
>namefag
FUCK OFF
>>
>>29805071
okej u piece of celetia sieet
>>
>>29803987
This sounds like a good idea. My first thought about this was to brake this statue, but this seems much better, let's do this
>>
File: 1416804186476.png (579KB, 1219x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1416804186476.png
579KB, 1219x1024px
My heart said "- carefully search the surrounding area for clues"
My brain said "- go back to the library "
My dick said "- go back to the tunnels "

I must listen to the most blood supplied organ!

Heart that is. So >>29803987 is the best option.

>>29805079
I thought that we got rid of Lunafags long time ago. We are civilized board after all.
>>
>>29800977

I'm getting a feeling that a feeling that this creature might be connected to the orb that we are carrying. The scenery created by its presence was reminiscent of what we experienced underground on that green pasture. What we've witnessed now seems to me likely to have been one of the memories that possibly constituted the soothing aura of the underground place.

The fact that we were able to recall, being connected with what the branch was titled as... "remember". Would saying that out loud work as the intended password, maybe...?

A wild guess, that one. We see the word "password", but not yet a receptacle for it. I'd recommend searching for it as well, in the vicinity.

Hence, I wonder if the remaining orbs wouldn't react to different places around the castle as well. That and whether this one holds only one memory too.

Also:

>an intense series of red and light blue sparks manifest themselves in the air

Being reminded of Scorpio intensifies...
>>
>>29800977

>the whole thing puzzles you really
>you rapidly try to think of different connections, what this could mean
>where would you even go to input a password anyways?
>do you just say it out-loud...?
>you look into the statues stone eyes and speak
“Alces?”
>the statues eye continue looking into yours, unwavering
>well, so much for all that Latin you learned then...
“Remember?”
>the night is silent around you
>you feel weird for talking to yourself, it is extremely unlikely you'd be able to guess the password you assume but no harm in trying
>you sigh to yourself and figure that it is probably best to search the area for clues
>you start by looking up and down the statue, noticing any peculiarities in the integrity of the stone
>it doesn't appear to be damaged really in anyways
>you walk closer to the wall and examine the coves
>it almost looks like there is the silhouette of a doorway...
>you focus in on the area of stone that is on eye level with you
>huh, there are multiple holes puncturing deep into the stone
>almost perfectly round, they go deep into the wall
>they are all close together
>you decide to look at the ground beneath you to check for any hoofprints or anything of note
>just dirt and small plants
>you walk down the wall a good ways, running your hand over the surface of the stone as you look down
>you lower the orb to the earth in hopes of revealing something
>anything
>>
>>29805868

>you take a moment to stop and look into the night sky
>the stars positioned above you
>the extensive space of the outdoors and how much this wall is shadowing the moonlight from flooding the ground
>you look back down as you continue to walk further out from the wall, a bit away from the statue
>as you lower the orb you notice something sparkle
>it wasn't too intense, but just for a brief moment something on the ground twinkled
>you get closer to the area and bend down on one knee to investigate
>pebbles, plants, dirt
>dull gray rocks
>you set the orb down and move a few feet over
>there is the sparkle again
>you focus in more closely into the dirt to see a small turquoise gem...
>you reach down a carefully pick the stone up
>the near by orb really allows it to shine, it is similar to the size and cut of the gem Libra found in the tunnels...
>huh, purple and turquoise
>that seems familiar to you for some reason
>you quickly try to process this, if there is something that can be taken away from this small treasure
>it has to mean something right?

>input

- go for a more intensive investigation of the land near the wall, cover a large area near the statue
- continue to walk along the wall, try to find a way on top
- go to Air house, maybe the gazing is over and you can compare your find to Libra's
- go to Fire house, see if you can learn more through one of the memories you chose not to break
- go to Water house, maybe you can find Scorpio again, or maybe those cards Pisces were examining have something to do with this
- return to the tunnels and try to find out more
- go back to the castle / Earth house
- try to find something about this in the library
- explore unknown areas outside, investigate statues along the way
- explore more of the unknowns in the castle
- other (specific)
>>
>>29805883
>- go for a more intensive investigation of the land near the wall, cover a large area near the statue
This whole situation calls for intense investigation, we cannot afford to miss anything. If we do not find anything, then go back to the tunnels.
>>
>>29806005
I agree with this guy. Search this area and then go back to the tunnels if we do not find anything
>>
>>29805883

I'd vote for either that:

- continue to walk along the wall, try to find a way on top

and that:

- go to Water house, maybe you can find Scorpio again, or maybe those cards Pisces were examining have something to do with this

also, possibly that:

Anything except going for the tunnels, really. It's a location, which is dangerous to enter alone, against which we've been clearly warned. Not to mention going there would mean losing the trust of the Zodiacs as well. Everything about it spells wrong.

We've already ended the conversation with Scorpio on a really bad note today. Let's not tear apart the rest of what we've worked hard to achieve, shall we?
>>
>>29806005
I think this guy is right. Lets check it and back to the tunels.
>>
>>29805883
Take a closer look at that bit of wall that looks like a door.
If nothing comes of that then.
>>
>>29807072
also I agree with
>>29806576
Litteraly anything but the tunnels.
>>
Sleep tight zodiacs.
>>
>>29806005
>>29806497
>>29806633

May I ask why do you want to go the tunnels?
>>
>>29809880
Well, the name of this thread is Choose Your Own Adventure, and where is danger there is also adventure! Why should we idly sit around when we can go explore the unknown.

And about this whole 'But Anon we promised not to go'....Welp in my opinion our protagonist which is Anon is not THAT much trustworthy....because really guys...can you trust the Anon? He do what he wants and when he wants.
>>
just a heads up that I have a busy day today, probably won't update for several more hours. the thread seems pretty divided anyhow, I'll let you talk it out some more
>>
>>29810717
Unfortunately it appears it is 3 for go to the tunnels against 2 litteraly anything else.
It seems like everybody wants to explore more around this area first though so hopefully we will find something in our exploration that distracts us from the tunnel.
>>
>>29812303

Wrong.

3 for tunnels:

>>29806005
>>29806497
>>29806633

3 for doing things other than the tunnels:

>>29806576
>>29807072
>>29807086

Agreed in that there seems to a consensus regarding searching more of this area first though.

On a side note, we are going with the Zodiacs for the tunnels tomorrow. Why not do something else now, since we'll be going there tomorrow regardless?

Going by the words of >>29810072, adventure, danger and unknown are the appeal. I believe we can find plenty of it in places other than the tunnels too. How about that?

Options-wise, it would be those, I reckon:

>- explore unknown areas outside, investigate statues along the way
>- explore more of the unknowns in the castle

If it resulted in achieving consensus, I could give up what I first ask for and vote for that, if the people wishing for the exploration of the tunnels would do so as well.
>>
>>29812507
>3 for doing things other than the tunnels:
Those last 2 posts were both me.
>>
>>29812712

Then, I have been wrong. It looked to me like two separate responses.

Nonetheless, question stands. Would you all be up for that?
>>
Bumping before going so sleep.
>>
How'd you get on page 10.
>>
>>29805883

>you blink as you continue to examine the stone
>there might be more to see close by
>you decide to expand the radius of your search, carefully scanning the ground as you make it out further from the statue
>there are several small plants near by, they aren't very green but they are surviving
>impressive for how dry the earth is
>you must have walked further than you thought while following the elk creature
>it raises a lot of questions, you want to know that password now
>the only distinguishable feature in this area is a medium sized bush that seems to be growing some bizarre fruits
>you look more closely, they look like light blue plums
>you don't know if they are edible or not, they're suspiciously bright
>curiosity gets the best of you, it is good to be sure
>you take one of the fruits from the bush and decide to pocket it for now
>could have something to do with the statue, could be nothing
>you make it further away , doubling back to head towards the underground
>the rush, the adventure
>it is too alluring
>you have no idea how long you followed the elk for
>you scan quickly over the area once more as you walk away
>definitely will have to come back here soon
>>
>>29815656

>the rest of the walk is quiet
>the stars ahead shine down, clear and vivid
>you spend a lot of the time walking looking up
>the other Zodiac ponies must be gazing too...
>you feel like you might be jumping the gun a bit by going underground, but you feel they will be understanding
>just a quick exploration can't do much harm, in and out
>you continue along the landscape steadily, keeping and eye out for anything unusual along the way
>nothing unexpected this time
>just the crunch of land underfoot
>the moonlight saturated the landscape, giving it a cool glow
>you soon make it back to the cover over the tunnel
>you lift it up, revealing the total darkness beneath
>it is a good thing you grabbed the orb, it is like pitch black down there
>you examine the closing mechanism
>nothing that a large rock wouldn't stop
>you move a stone that is near by and prop it over where the board would rest on the ground
>that should work
>you carefully descend down the stairs in the dark, holding the orb with both hands
>taking one last look at the door above, you continue further down
>it should hold up...
>the staircase seems longer and empty with less ponies here
>silence and echo
>again with the echoing
>eventually you make it down to the chamber below with the three parthways
>remember, pure of heart, forget
>you look up at the dragon made of colored stone overhead
>the way it lays flat against the upper walls, staring down
>hmmmm

>input

- take the familiar path, 'to remember' (left)
- take the center pathway, 'for those with purity in their heart'. seems like the main path and the dragon mural is cool (straight)
- you could honestly stand 'to forget' some stuff (right)
- turn around now before it is too late! go back to the castle
- other (specific)
>>
>>29815656
>>29815671

yolo, we underground now
>>
>>29815671
>- turn around now before it is too late! go back to the castle
However if we end up continuing I think we should take the time to make a thorough exploration of the room we are in. Carefully look at all the walls and things looking for secret passages.
>>
>>29815671
I think going right would be good.
>>
>>29814721
>>
>>29803987
Try "orb" or "light" anon
>>
>>29815671
I would go left
>>
>>29815720
>>29815830
>>29816912

m i x e d s i g n a l s

>>29816408

okay, I got you anon worth noting that guessing the password right now is gonna largely be a waste of time. I haven't given any real hints yet. if by some astronomical chance someone guesses it I'll honor it though
>>
>>29817607
I think we should do the room search because that way we can leave right away once we feel it is time to leave. We can also pretend any discoverys are something we happen to notice when we come her tomorow.
>>
>>29817607
I'm the guy that suggested right, I wouldn't mind also going left.
>>
Hot coco is delicious.
>>
>>29815671
>>29817607

I would most gladly go for that:

>- turn around now before it is too late! go back to the castle

However, that could just turn the thread into a wave of bickering about where we should and shouldn't be, going from one place to the other. Also, it would seem quite unfair to those that have voted to go the tunnels in the first place - giving them trouble after they've won the vote and the wise. I know I wouldn't want that if I won the vote earlier myself.

I can see a thousand ways things may go wrong if we delve deeper, but if one needs to choose a pathway, I'd say left. Check whether there haven't been any changes to the rooms with the orbs and the fluid after we've removed the memories. Observe in more detail the light that the orbs emit - whether it is the same as the one of the first orb. Also, check the walls/floor etc. Is it just regular earth there that permitted such greenery to thrive underground?
>>
looks like left is in the lead right now, too tired to write. will post l8r
>>
It's like do-do-we-do again.
>>
>>29822030

Got it. Bumping the thread then.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>29815671

>you look back up into the intricate stonework overhead
>your stomach drops as you look into the eyes of the dragon
>there are still a lot of unknowns down here
>maybe it would be safest to go with something familiar
>you turn your head to look down the narrow, dark hall
>the torch's lighting and the orb only are able to make some of the features of the near stone distinguishable
>they have almost an earthy red tone to them right now
>saturated, ancient
>you hold the orb in front of you a bit further
>it shines
>you make it further into the hallway away from the other unexplored areas
>as you walk you take careful note of the walls around you, looking for any distinguishable features
>just footsteps
>that's all that is really discernible
>the light hits the walls around you in interesting ways but ultimately doesn't illuminate that much area
>hey
>you turn your head, you almost didn't catch that
>just your thoughts...
>it is completely different being here alone...
>“i-is everything alright, where are we?”
>you look around for the source of the noise again, turning behind you, checking your sides
>your heart freezes and then rapidly accelerates
>you can feel the adrenaline pumping through your body
>the harsh pounding of your ear drums
>you look ahead in the abyss
>the memory pony makes her way out of the darkness
>looking pale as ever, slightly frightened
>the light from the orb refracts softly against the gems on the dress
>the purple and turquoise gems compliment her white coat in a nice way
>you scan the hall around you as she makes it closer to you
>her gray eyes show a shade of curiosity
>you gulp as your heart begins to slow down again
>your answer is short
“Uh, we are underground somewhere”
>she nods slowly and blinks
>“Well, that would explain the drab setting wouldn't it?”
>she giggles to herself softly
>>
>>29824246

>you don't know what to say to her really
>your mind is still racing
>so much to take in
>you blurt something out quickly noticing how long you've been silent for
“Yeah for sure, at least we are out of that library”
>her eyes flash an expression of worry briefly but she nods in agreement softly
>you continue to walk, she follows along
>the silence feels comfortable
>it looks like she is in a decent mood, you almost see a hint of a smile on her face
>she really is hard to spot in this lighting, there is definitely some type of transparency to her form
>you can see the end of the hallway ahead
>the path that diverges right into the unknown
>you see the brick you used to prop open the hidden door
>white light is spilling into the hallway
>you should probably go back to the area you have explored and do a more careful search
>see if everything is still in place
>you feel like there is a lot more that you could ask this pony though...
>something to talk about while you explore
>she looks up at you with that small hint of a smile on her lips

>input

leaving this input open. Seems like most people wanted to go into the orb room, but this needed a pause to properly flow. Just write 'proceed' if you don't have any ideas for conversation and are okay with going into the orb room, otherwise talk to memory pone
>>
>>29824260
We should tell her: 'ayyy babe want sum fug'
>>
Bumping while thinking
>>
>>29824260
Ask her if the library is safe now.
>>
>>29824993
heh, this can be fun. Lets do this and watch what gonna happen.
>>
>>29827820
>>
>>29824260
Ask if she has any interesting stories of exploring, we can share some of our own. Does she have a name?
>>
>>29828341
>>
>>29829934
>>
>>29824993
Do you belive in love at frist sight or should I walk by again? XDD Give this guy beer.
>>
>>29824260

Gotta say, it is nice to see her again.
Wonder whether she has any control of her phasing in and out of existence. Shouldn't phrase it like that or speak about it all all for now though - don't wanna invoke the whole "I am not alive" thought pattern again. Especially since she seem to be in a better mood than most of the time. Kind of like the first time we met her.

I'd say she looks like a royal of sorts. Does she feel like one? You might wanna mention that seeing a pony dressed up like her is quite the unique event nowadays - at least here - as even the Princesses opt for just a few insignia of power instead of a full-on clothing. We come from a culture that prefers the latter, as opposed to most of the ponies in Equestria. Hence it's neat seeing somepony regard it as a natural occurence, really. Might wanna comment that what she's wearing really suits her. What material is that?

Pull out the jewel that we've found. Does it match any of those she is wearing? Wonder whether she wouldn't be able to identify where do these come from. Perhaps, following this trail, we could look up something on her. Especially since we're planning to visit the library tomorrow, though in company and in broad daylight.

Thank her for the warning as well. Did she know what kind of danger was that or did she just hear something from afar...? Mention what Scorpio said about the possible nature of the nightly assailants. Can this mare relate to any of that?

There is also an important aspect of this place that might possibly have an impact on this mare. Hopefully so. We're not just underground, but in a place connected in some way to "remembering". Perhaps it could help her out in that department? Moreover, even if not, then the place, last time we visited, was a really relaxing one. Would gladly stay there and just spend some time chilling with her, honestly. The Zodiacs - official residents of the castle, are busy stargazing now, anyway.
>>
>>29832221

I'd be kinda sorry for whoever would have not gotten the quads if I were to steal them with this bump.
>>
>>29832221
>>
QM, where are you?
>>
>>29835129
>>
>>29835981

pure laziness honestly, I think I needed a break. I'll have an update tomorrow actually. thanks for keeping the thread alive anons
>>
>>29836758

Welp.
>>
>>29835129
>>
>>29836758

You know, if need a few days' break, you can just call it a break and then make a new thread. No need to push every one up to the bump limit.
>>
>>29831572
>Would gladly stay there and just spend some time chilling with her, honestly.
I am unsure about this. That room seems dangerous to stay in for long periods of time.
>>
>>29839379

Hmm... guess you might be right about that one, yeah.

In other place though...
>>
Bump before sleeping.
>>
>>29841591
morning
>>
>>29843999

Wasted trips. Sadly.
>>
>>29824260

>it is honestly good to see her again
>a little bit of company couldn't hurt down here
>you can't help but wonder if she is even in control of when she shows up
>you have several thoughts and questions but you make sure to choice your words carefully
>best to try and keep her mood as one of positive valiance
>you reach out and open the door into the bright circular room as you begin to speak
“Thanks for the warning back in the library by the way, do you think it will be safe there soon?”
>she nods as the two of you make it through the doorway ahead of you
>“Oh not a problem! And I would imagine it'll be okay soon, just one of the animals getting loose”
>huh
>you are about to ask more but immediately as you step through the doorway you are met with a rapid recall of the library
>the statues on either side of you, the fog
>the adrenaline, the blood chilling growl
>the darkness of the tunnels seems distance
>you blink and look around the circle white room
>the grass is soothing underfoot
>it wavers slightly under your gaze as your mind wanders off
>memory pony is smiling softly, looking around with a bit of wonder in her gray eyes
>really should find something better to call her
“Do you have a name?”
>her eyes settle on one of the floating orbs of light overhead
>they look almost the same, shining brightly with hints of color among the yellow and white
>her face falters, she looks over to you
>“Not that I know of, no”
>oh, that is not the answer you were expecting to that
she looks down at the grass a little dejected
>>
>>29846109

>you decide not to let her linger on that thought for too long
>instead you look over her dress before speaking
“You look royal to me, do you feel royal?”
>that seems to take her mind else where
>she blinks a couple times before posturing up slightly
>“Why thank you! I feel proper, now royal... well, that may be a different story”
>she giggles to herself slightly before blinking quickly and speaking again
>“So what exactly is this room may I ask? It feels very familiar”
>she sighs and lets some of the tension in her shoulder go
>you look over the featureless white walls and the orbs above before talking
“I'm not enter sure, but I believe it is suppose to help ponies remember”
>as soon as you say the word remember she gasps
>“Oh that would be just wonderful! I feel like this is the first time I have truly been conscious, it is very unsettling to get thrown into the mix of things”
>you nod
>definitely can relate
>you decide to keep the conversation moving
“Well, hopefully we can figure some stuff out then”
>your eyes trace over her dress again
“Do you know what material the dress is made out of? It suites you well, I'm interested because not a lot of ponies nowadays wear clothes but it is a popular choice where I come from”
>she looks up at you with a curious look on her face before shifting her attention downward towards her dress
>“Oh yes! Why it is...”
>she pauses and scrunches up her face
>“It's...”
>you see her look at the material in her hoof before she groans
>“This is so embarrassing I can't remember the name, I know the material”
>she looks downward again a bit dejected but more in thought and frustrated
>>
>>29846140

>you decide to change the subject for her again, but there is more to this dress...
>you pull out the gleaming turquoise gem
>it is a bit closer to a shade of blue than a shade of green, maybe aquamarine would be the better term...
>you reach your hand out and show her the stone
>she looks down a bit puzzled, but it appears to alleviate her frustration
“I found this earlier, do you think it matches the gems on your dress?”
>you get a bit closer to her in order to get a better comparison
>she is really pale up close, almost transparent looking
>you are attempted to reach out and touch her to see what happens but you carefully refrain
>she looks closely at the gem then her own dress
>you examine the square cut stones, only the red accents are circular
>it definitely looks to be the right size, color and cut
>the other purple gems seem to match the one that Libra found as well...
>“Why yes! It does look like that is one of the gems from my dress!”
>she reaches her hoof out and touches it gently
>“But it feels much more solid...”
>she looks back over at her own figure and blinks
>“That is very interesting, consider it a keep sake from me!”
>she blinks and smiles up at you
>you nod and smile back
“Alright, thank you I will”
>you scan your eyes across the room in the moment afterwards
>just the one door that leads to the pool of water
>you figure it is best to make sure that everything is the same in here and that there isn't anything that you missed
>>
>>29846168

>the two of you make it into the same and pale stone room
>it looks even more desolate without the fires
>just the pool of water like fluid on the table in front of you
>the memory mare stay quite and begins to trot around the room, examining the walls closely
>you look over into the surface of the liquid
>there has to be something to it
>you are tempted to reach out and touch it....
>“Hey! I think I found something!”
>you quickly turn your head to see the mare looking under the table
>huh didn't think of that
>you begin making it around to the other side
>“It's one of those... uh”
>she looks down again with a hint of a blush
>“Oh Celestia, this is horrible I don't...”
>you try to softly reassure her with a smile before looking down to see what the thing in question is
>under the table there appears to be a very large hourglass
>it looks like the sides are made out of a dark and worn wood, while the glass is cleanly polished
>it shines, even in the more dull lighting
>you watch the sand slowly trickle from the top section downwards
“Hey! Good find, that's an hourglass”
>she blinks quickly before her face light ups
>“Thank you! That is the word I was looking for”
>you nod as she reaches out and presses a hoof on the hour glass
>as soon as she makes contact with the object you watch a vibrant neon purple energy ripple across the surface of the glass
>the sand inside begins to glow brightly, an overpowering white
>a look flashes across the memory mare's face
> “Oh heavens, what did I do?”
>it begins to fall threw at an extremely rapid
>you watch in awe as the sand vanishes from the bottom layer steadily
>there is a loud grinding noise from outside in the memory room
>>
>>29846245

>it is enough to make you jump
>the memory mare looks concerned
>you hurry out into the circular room to make sure that nothing has changed...
>the green grass is the first thing you eyes see but then you notice that the lighting is different
>all of the orbs, including the one you brought are emitting a blue glow
>it reflects off of the white walls in an interesting and almost overbearing way
>the shades of blue get darker and darker, severely effecting the natural lighting in the room giving everything a solid and soothing hue
>the memory pony quickly trots out, the look of concern on her face growing
>you can see why...
>that's a lot more doors than before...
>none of them appear to be propped open, they just look like gaping black squares in the sea of blue around you
>you gulp as your mind begins to race
>you don't think you are fully grasping the gravity of this
>you look anxiously at the pale pony with you before quickly counting the doorways you can see
>each is spaced out almost perfectly, it reminds you of the circular room before Fire house
>five of what appear to be exits, including the door to the room with the water
>you aren't even sure if any of them are in the same place as the door you entered this room through, it doesn't seem like it
>what to do?
>you look over the doorways more closely
>above each one is a single letter, they are in a font reminiscent to the cards Pisces had...
> D R X Y and above the room with the water is an L
>you are the memory mare exchange a look but neither of you say anything
>yikes...

>input

- staying put is your best chance of getting found, maybe you can explore in here and find a way to reverse this?
- try your luck with the doors, maybe one leads back into the hallway you are familiar with? (pick a letter)
- try to just peak through into each unknown area just a bit
- do something with the fluid, it has to be important!
- follow memory pony's lead
- other / additional (specific)
>>
>>29846302
I don't want the zodiac to find out we were down here. Go back to the hourglass and try to reset it. Hopefully we can pretend to notice it tomorow.
Tipping it upside down might work. Or maybe just touching it. If that fails ask the memory pony to touch it again.
>>
File: blue hguhy.png (290KB, 996x900px) Image search: [Google]
blue hguhy.png
290KB, 996x900px
>>29846355

>>29846302

>your heart rate starts to pick up
>you watch the memory mare's pupils dilate slightly
>definitely don't want the zodiac ponies knowing about this
>have to try and set the hour glass back the way that it was
>you turn to the pale mare next to you
“Let's see if we can get it to go back first”
>she nods nervously and begins trotting in place slightly
>“I am so so sorry, I didn't know!”
>her face drops a bit
“It's alright, let's just fix this”
>the two of you make it back to the side room quickly
>the liquid looks completely unchanged, asides from the color of light projecting on to it
>it's hard for you to really focus on the minor details of anything
>it is just blue
>it feels unreal you are waiting for it to switch back
>each moment the reality sets in a bit more
>you look under the desk at the hour glass
>it is completely empty, no sand within
>you reach out and try to flip it over
>hot!
>the hourglass hits the floor with a loud crashing sound
>you immediately grab your hand, it feels like you got burned
>the pale pony next to you jumps at the noise, but luckily the glass is still intact
>you her here sharply inhale, a startled gasp before speaking
> “Goodness! Are you alright?”
>you look down and see that the surface of the skin is already slightly red
>the dull sensation burns deep
“I think I will be okay, try touching the glass again”
>she nods and cautious presses a hoof against it
>nothing
>just blue lighting
>she looks frustrated, she tries to pick it up but her hooves go through it
>well, that confirms she is not solid
>she huffs
>“Well, now what?”

>input

not really any new options
>>
>>29847574
Maybe we can wrap a shirt around our hand as an impromptu oven mitt?
>>
>>29848080
This.
>>
>>29847574

>you look back down at the hourglass on the ground with a bit of determination
>this has to be able to be undone
>it just has to
>you don't say anything but instead take off your shirt
>the memory ponies just looks puzzled
>you wrap your hands up in the cloth as best as you can
>should protect you from the burn of the glass
>you carefully pick it up
>alright, that seems to do the trick
>the pale pony next to you continues to watch silently
>you can feel the warmth radiating through the fabric
>you flip the hourglass over and set it on the table...
>nothing
>more ominous and dampened silence, drowning in the blue light around you
>this is seriously not good
>you gulp and look down into the pony's eyes
>she looks particularly hazy in this lighting
“Damn, I thought that might work”
>you start to pace, examining the walls around you for anything that could be useful
>they are shockingly bare
>the memory mare speaks up with, she sounds nervous
>“W-we are going to have to do something”
>you look around the room again, working yourself back into your shirt
>you wonder how trapped you could actually be right now...
>you can't actually be stuck right?

>input
>>
>>29848224
I guess we need to explore. Try our luck with door d.
>>
>>29848224
Hourglasses represent time. Wait here for at least half an hour.
Gives us plenty of time to work on our cover story. We should say we followed the memory mare in here?
>>
>>29849341
>>
>>29849341
>>29850108
>>29851174
Blumpkin
>>
>>29849341
>>29850108
>>29851174
>>29852521

you realize there isn't much I can do with two pieces of contradicting input, right?
>>
>>29853263
I said to explore, you can ignore that. Now you have one vote.
>>
>>29853263

Gonna add on some input of my own in a while, just gotta finish a little.
>>
>>29853263
We could wait half an hour then explore.
>>
>>29846302

Heyyy, remember that line about time, not being linear? That or Zodiacs speaking about all this time stuff round the castle? Seems like we've hit the jackpot. Reckon that memory mare must be more than just a hange of our perception of the world. She clearly did interact with the world there.

Doors don't get moved and corridors don't get carved out in a matter of moments. Whenever we are, it is not as it was where we left from. I say we should explore. Whatever might have been the reasons for us, going here, it is past us, for we've done something that will likely be hard to explain one way or another. Might as well spare ourselves the joys of thinking up excuses and focus on the present. Maybe we will learn something important down here? A way to go back too, possibly. I believe we should give it a try. I don't really mind which door we start from, so might as well go with the first option, "d".
>>
See ya later bump
>>
>>29855461
>>
>>29856261
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.