[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #15 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 6

File: NGC 246.jpg (3KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
NGC 246.jpg
3KB, 224x224px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: After a fight that could've gone south you manage to defeat the creature with no injures to your party. The six of you manage to tie it up and take it back to the city where you run into some guards which identify the creature you caught as a Tal-go. A creature that usually lived in the mountains nearby. They offer to take it to some researchers so it's lost limbs could be restored and then returned to it's home. You follow the guards to the scientists and get a small demonstration of the process, even getting them to restore Kahurangi's lost leg. One of the scientists telling you of where you could find more of Kahurangi's species.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Alien) (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Alien) (???) (???)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
>>
"Any lead is a good lead at this point," You tell him, "Think you could tell me what their ship looked like?"
"Kinda basic really," He replies, "Small, one side sloped down, windows, no weapons."
"Did they have any FTL capabilities?" You ask.
"It's why they came here," He says, "They don't have any and were looking to buy some. We don't have any either so we couldn't help them in that department. They have cryobeds so they're good there. I'd hurry to them though. Said they had to move quickly: Running from an old enemy, whatever that means."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29792919
If you want we can talk to our leaders about sharing our ftl technology with you. I see no reason why any of the princesses would have any objections. It will have to wait until we are finished find Kahurangis species though.
>>
>>29793155
"If you want we can talk about sharing our FTL technology with you," You tell him, "I see no reason why any of the princesses would have any objections. It will have to wait until we are finished with finding Kahurangi's species though."
He nods in agreement.
*Whump!*
You turn to find Kahurangi has fallen off the table, having landed on her belly with her lower half above her. Her new hindleg hanging above her in a slightly awkward position as it seemed to be bending in two different directions at the same time.
"I may need some help." Kahurangi says; giving you a sheepish smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29792919
Well the reapers are back and it seem like they are trying to kill all their old enemies before they notice they are back.
>>
>>29793305
Go pick her up.

"I guess it will take a little to get used to it again"
>>
>>29793372
You stroll over and pick her up.
"I guess it will take a little to get use to it again." You say.
"Yeah." She agrees.
Her hind legs start to wobble before her bottom half falls to the floor, putting her in a sitting position. She quickly turns and gives a angry look at her new leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>29793426
I was temped to leave right away for the best chance of catching up with them but if they do not have ftl I suppose we can take the guards advice and wait till morning. Where can we sleep?
>>29793306
also this anon has a point we should warn them about the reapers.
>>
>>29793448
You were tempted to leave right away for the best chance of catching up to them, but you decide to stay for the night and wait till morning. They didn't have any FTL systems so catching up to them should be simple.
"Where can we sleep?" You ask.
"You can ask the guards," The Lithian tells you, "They should have a place ready."
You then proceed to quickly warn them about the Reapers.
"We know," He replies, "The government has been increasing the funding for our space program and has been looking into some sort of defense if they come."

What do you do?
>>
>>29793583
Well good luck with it.
Lets go get to bed I guess.
>>
>>29793606
"Good luck with it then." You tell him.
The six of you then start heading to the hotel with the guards. You carried Kahurangi on your back after she had fallen down several times along the way. Much to her protests of: "I almost have it."
"We're here."
The guards have lead you to a nice, small and quaint hotel, much like those motels on Equus. This one was well-kept though, and appeared to be taken care of and a bit popular.
The guards proceed to give you three keys.
"Two or three people can share a room here," One of the guards tell you, "In the morning you just have to return it to the front desk. They won't charge you for the rooms."

What do you do?
>>
>>29793702
Me, Vine and Kahurangi will take one room you 3 take the other.
>>
>>29793712
"Me, Vine, and Kahurangi will take one room," You say, "You three take the other."
Eagle and Fedot take a room together while Cardea takes the last one. Saying she sleeps better alone.
You trot over to the door and unlock it before stepping in and turning on the light.
The room was okay in size, mostly being taken up by two queen-sized beds. Near the beds was a small bathroom, and a decent sized kitchen. Followed by a small living room with a small dining table.
"This is the nicest motel room I've ever seen." Quiet Vine comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29793802
I will have to show you a taur motel someday.
Go to the kitchen see if they have any food
>>
>>29793838
"I will have to show you a Taur hotel someday," You tell her; smiling at the memory of the motel you stayed in in The Minotaur kingdom when you lived there for a year.
It was awesome.
You trot over to the kitchen and look around for food. You don't find any in the cupboards, but there was some in the refrigerator-thing they had, mostly meat and something that was similar in appearance to milk, but pink.
The food choices did make sense though since the Lithians were in a way: Snakes, but there wasn't anything that Vine would probably eat.

What do you do?
>>
>>29793939
Well I would feel bad eating if Vine cannot.
pour out a little of the pink milk stuff to try.
>>
>>29793984
You kinda felt bad about the thought of eating if Vine couldn't so you just grab the pink milk stuff to try.
You open it up and drink it straight from the bottle, putting it down after a few sips.
It's taste was kinda strange: A mix of milk, peach, salt, and a tiny bit of daisy.
"Does it taste good?" Kahurangi asks from your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29794052
its alright. what do you think. Leave some for vine though.
pass her the bottle.
>>
>>29794066
"It's alright," You tell her; passing it to her, "Leave some for Vine though."
She takes it and drinks it, only to spit it out several seconds later and all over one of the cupboard.
"That's disgusting!" She exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>29794186
Welp all the more for me then.
go have vine try some. maybe it is to salty for most noneponies.
>>
>>29794223
"All the more for me then." You smile.
You take the bottle and trot over to Quiet Vine, who already has claimed a bed. You pass it to her, letting her take a few sips.
"This is pretty good." She says; smacking her lips together a few times.

What do you do?
>>
>>29794400
We should take some back to the ship to examine it. Kahurangi could not stand the stuff.
Go ask the others what they think of it.
>>
>>29794413
You place it back in the fridge. Wanting to keep it fresh when you take it back to the ship. Kahurangi couldn't stand the stuff so there could be something.
You head to the other doors to ask what the others thought of it. Eagle and Fedot ended up drinking the entire thing already and Cardea ended up throwing it out, smelled bad to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29794484
Interesting.
while we are here we should ask Cardea for a piece of meat. We feel bad eating in front of Vine and Kahurangi when there is nothing here for them.
>>
>>29794573
"Interesting," You mutter, "Do you have a piece of meat? I feel bad eating in front of Vine and Kahurangi when there is nothing here for them."
"One sec." Cardea replies.
She comes back a few minutes later with what appears to be a fruit bowl.
"Found this in the fridge," She says, "I think the last person here left it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29794659
Thanks Cardea. Give her a boop and go back to the room to prepare a meal.
>>
>>29794684
"Thanks Cardea."
You give her a boop, which makes her blush and close the door. You head back to the room to prepare a meal.
You set the fruit bowl down and go through your choices. All three of them being meat.
The first one was what appeared to be some loin chops of some kind, the second one was some sort of meat rolled into little balls, and third one was strangely a large plate of bone with the bone marrow still in them.

What do you do?
>>
>>29794801
Lets try all 3.
chops first.
>>
File: Panic generator.png (426KB, 516x603px) Image search: [Google]
Panic generator.png
426KB, 516x603px
Hey OP, you ever played FTL?
>>
Stopping a bit early. I'm still a bit tired and three different flights back from France yesterday didn't really help at all.
Have a good night or day!

>>29794861
I wanted to when it came out. Never got around to it.
>>
File: Giorno is concerned.jpg (118KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
Giorno is concerned.jpg
118KB, 846x846px
>>29794888
>Never got around to it
...what the fuck are you waiting for then? It's a brilliant source for inspiration and a beautiful game that will kick your ass harder than a chess game and will constantly make you enter in panic
>>
>>29794909
I agree with anon it is a great game,
>>
>>29794909
I played FTL and I went from panic to rage to losing all hope in a span of 5 sec.
But it's really a great game. Fuck the final boss
>>
>>29794909
>>29794914
>>29794933
Alright, I have a bit of spending money and some time. Might as well check it out.
>>
night bump
>>
good morning bump
>>
bumpy
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29797901
Another one
>>
>>29798655
Another
>>
blumps
>>
>>29794811
You decide to try all three, starting with the chops first.
You get the chops out and prepare them, a few minutes later they are ready to be eaten. Taking a piece and chewing it.
It kinda had a strange meaty taste to it, one that was hard to describe, along with a nice salty flavoring to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29799907
Meatballs next
>>
>>29799970
You move on to the meatballs next. A few minutes of preparing later and they were ready to eat.
You pop one into your mouth and start chewing.
You don't taste anything at first, then you start to feel a spicy taste which quickly starts to grow until it was hard to bear.
You hear some chuckling from Kahurangi as your face goes into several different expressions.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800056
Milk now.
>>
>>29800107
You quickly grab the pink milk and down it, drinking half of it.
It does help stop the spicy flavoring from turning your mouth into a volcano, leaving you panting and out of breath.
You're stopped by laughter from your back. Kahurangi's chuckles having turned into full blown laughter on your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800107
Oh good thinking anon.
>>29800194
Have a chuckle ourselves. It is kind of funny.
>>
>>29800219
To clarify I just mean a sensible chuckle no need to laugh as hard as Kahurangi. It is only half as funny from our perspective really.
>>
>>29800219
>>29800247
You give a small chuckle. It was kind of funny, but not as funny from your perspective.
There was one last item in the fridge: The bowl of bones. You weren't really sure about the bones. You've eaten meat, but bones? Never.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800327
Ask Vine if it should be safe. If so dig in.
>>
>>29800327
Well we just need to eat the bone marrow and not the bone, so let make something with the bone marrow.
>>
>>29800219
I feel kind of sorry for you there pluto.
Multiple players but they are never on at rhe same time.
>>
>>29800405
I've strangely gotten use to it. It was kinda like this in my last CYOA

>>29800352
>>29800371
"Is it safe to eat?" You ask Vine.
"The bone marrow usually is," She replies, "You can even eat the bone, but it's harder to do so."
With that you take the bone marrow out and place it on a pan over the stove in the kitchen.
After several minutes it's finished. You take a piece and carefully place it in your mouth, taking a few bites.
Your eyes widen after several seconds: It tasted similar to beef, but somehow better. It tasted really good.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800440
scoff it down.
we will have to see if we have any bones back on the ship so we can find out if we like marrow in general or just this specific species
inb4 we develop a crippling addiction and ruin the human bones.
>>
>>29800485
You quickly scoff the rest of it down, letting out a content sigh when it's finished. Though you hope there wasn't a chance of addiction.
You make a quick note to see if you had any bones back on the ship though. It was only for research though.
You take a quick look around. Quiet Vine had discovered the fruit bowl and was currently eating it at one of the beds along with Kahurangi, who managed to hobble over there.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800553
Ponder why they have no ftl. they met aliens are most species reluctant to share there tech for some reason.
go ask Cardea about the colaxian ftl.
>>
>>29800588
You start to ponder why they don't have any FTL. Are most alien species reluctant to share their tech for some reason?
You decide to go over to Cardea again, knocking on her door which she answers after a few seconds.
You proceed to ask her about the Coexilian's FTL capabilities.
"It wasn't the best," Cardea starts, "But, it also wasn't the worst either. It got them where they needed to go, but fuel was short in supply for their FTL systems. They've been looking for a new fuel supply for their FTL systems."

What do you do?
>>
>>29800676
This is perfect the council has been getting in the way of equestrias diplomacy with these people the promise of a far better faster the light system will maybe bring them around.
say as such to Cardea.
>>
>>29800700
"This is perfect," You smile, "The council has been getting in the way of Equestria's diplomacy with these people. The promise of a far better FTL system will maybe bring them around!"
Cardea smiles before yawning.
"Need anything else," She asks, "Cause I'm going to sleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>29800778
No that should be all thank you.
Go ask Vine and Kahurangi how the fruit was then we may as well go to bed ourselves.
>>
>>29800798
"That should be all," You tell her, "Thank you."
She nods and closes the door. You trot back to your room to find Quiet Vine sitting alone at the moment with the bowl empty.
"How was the fruit?" You ask her.
"It was good," Quiet Vine says, "But, one of the fruits made Kahurangi sick."
As if on cue: The bathroom opens as Kahurangi stumbles and hobbles out of the bathroom with a green face. One of her claws clutching her stomach.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800898
Well I guess that is to be expected when trying food for other species.
Are you ok Kahurangi, do you need me to get you anything.
>>
>>29800915
"I guess that is to be expected when trying food for other species," You mutter, "Are you okay Kahurangi? Do you need me to get you anything?"
"A coffin." She replies; moving towards her bed and climbing up it. Letting out a groan as she settles belly down on the blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>29800995
I doubt it's contagious so go give her a hug.
>>
>>29801017
You climb onto the bed and give her a hug, which she slowly returns.
The hug lasts for several minutes as the green color slowly drains from her face.
You were about to break the hug when she suddenly breaks down and starts crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>29801077
Stroke her hair (does she have hair I forget)
Are you sad about your father?
>>
>>29801095
Her species have a large plum of feathers on top of their heads that usually vary in length and color. Her's are a light green and white, a bit long and a little messy.

You stroke her feather hairs with a hoof.
"Are you sad about your father?" You ask.
"Everything!" She cries; her cries getting louder.
Quiet Vine sits down at the edge of the bed at this point, looking unsure about what to do to help.

What do you do?
>>
>>29801220
Have her join in the hug.
>>
>>29801220
I think I understand, it was a little hard to leave my whole life behind on this trip. But it is far worse for you not getting to go back home, even if your life had some hardships it was still your life.

I cannot replace your father but know I will always be there for you and if things work out with these others you are always welcome to visit me in Equestria. I am so sorry I was not there sooner to save more of you. I was so happy to learn that failure did not doom your species that I forgot what being the only one left from your planet meant for you.
>>
>>29801260
>>29801293
You get Vine to join the hug, the two of you wrapping Kahurangi on all sides.
"I think I understand," You tell her, "It was a little hard to leave my whole life behind on this trip, but it is far worse for you not getting to go back home, even if your life had some hardships it was still your life."
This seems to get her to calm down a bit.
"I cannot replace your father," You continue, "But, know I will always be there for you and if things work out with these others you are welcomed to visit me in Equestria. I am so sorry I was not there sooner to save more of you. I was so happy to learn that failure did not doom your species that I forgot what being the only one left from your planet meant for you."
Kahurangi manages to look up at you with tears still streaming down her face. She hugs you tighter before burying her head in your chest.
"I love you." She sniffs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29801388
I love you to.
keep stroking her feathers.
>>
>>29801422
actually on second thought maybe don't say that.
stroke her feathers and give her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
>>
>>29801422
>>29801460
You continue to stoke her feathers, giving her a kiss on the forehead.
She continues to cry for several minutes before her cries are replaced by snoring as she cries herself to sleep.
"...I feel so bad," Quiet Vine whispers, "I want to do more to help her."

What do you do?
>>
>>29801601
I think she just needs constant care and compasion. I was a little concerned that any new society of her species we found might turn out potentioly more despotic then her old one. Although if that was the case losing contact with a colony seems unlikely. Should not be a problem with such a small group. Especialy one who may themselves be last survivors. I hope we can get them outfitted with some sort of ftl it would be sad if I would be long dead before she could come visit.
>>
>>29801694
"I think she just needs constant care and compassion," You whisper back, "I was a little concerned that any new society of her species we found might turn out potentially more despotic then her old one. Although if that was the case: Losing contact with a colony seems unlikely. Should not be a problem with such a small group. Especially one who may themselves be last survivors. I hope we can get them outfitted with some sort of FTL system, it would be sad if I would be long dead before she could come visit."
Quiet Vine smiles, but her smile quickly fades.
"This is just hypothetical," Quiet Vine states, "But, if we find the other survivors and they turn out to be bad for her or something happened to them before we reach them, what should we do... if it happens, not saying it could just... what if?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29801779
We will just have to take her back to equestria.
>>
>>29801932
"We will just have to take her back to Equestria." You tell her.
Quiet Vine nods in agreement.
"...Should we head to bed?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29802003
May as well.
Give Kahurangi a kiss on the forehead and Vine a kiss on the lips then go to sleep.
>>
>>29802003
Let's sleep there's a long day ahead of us trying to find a spaceship we know very little about.
>>
>>29802066
>>29802104
You decide to head to bed, there was a long day ahead of you of trying to find a spaceship you knew very little about.
You give Kahurangi one last kiss on the forehead before tucking her in. You and Quiet Vine then head to bed, giving her a kiss on the lips before turning off the lights and heading to bed. Hooves wrapped around each other.

You awake to bright sunlight filtering through a nearby window which warmed your spot in the bed.
Quiet Vine was still asleep, hooves wrapped around you. Kahurangi appeared to have woken up some time ago, but a quick scan of the room showed no signs of her.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29802185
Eh I am sure shes fine.
Make ourselves breakfast.
>>
>>29802185
Let's make sure where she is.
>>
good morning bump
>>
bumpy
>>
>>29804697
another bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29805227
Another one
>>
>>29802265
>>29802354
She was probably fine, but you get up and check to make sure.
After a bit of searching you look out a window to find Kahurangi outside, sitting in the rising sun.
With that, you go to make breakfast. A quick look in the fridge leaves you with the spicy meatballs, and the loin chops.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29806696
Let cook the loin chops, we can't handle those meatballs.
>>
>>29806867
You decide to cook the loin chops. You absolutely couldn't handle those meatballs.
A few minutes into the loin chops, the door opens and closes as Kahurangi walks in.
"Morning." She mutters; approaching you.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29806955
Morning Kahurangi. Are you excited about the possibility of finding your people.
>>
>>29807120
"Morning Kahurangi," You greet her, "Are you excited about the possibility of finding your people?"
"Yeah," She smiles; taking the seat next to you at the dinning table, "I'm a bit worried that I won't like them though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29807251
Me and Vine talked about it and If things don't work out we will probably take you back to equestria.
>>
>>29807296
"Me and Vine talked about it," You tell her, "If things don't work out we will probably take you back to Equestria."
Kahurangi nods in agreement. The two of you sitting in silence for a moment.
"...Sorry about last night," She suddenly apologizes, "Everything just kinda... fell down, you know."

What do you do?
>>
>>29807354
It's ok you went through a lot. Do you think telling me a little about your father would help.
>>
>>29807384
"It's okay, you went through a lot," You tell her, "Do you think telling me a little about your father would help?"
"Maybe," She replies, "...What would you like to know about him?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29807449
Well he clearly did not approve of the goverment is that common?
>>
>>29807476
"Well, he clearly did not approve of the government. Is that common?"
"No," She replies, "A lot of the people who didn't like the government usually disappeared. Dad ran a large group of people that didn't like the government either, they were even planning to do something 'dangerous' as my dad said before everything got dark."

What do you do?
>>
>>29807561
Maybe whatever they were doing went wrong and caused what happened.
>>
>>29807561
That's a little concerning.
>>
>>29807590
>>29807653
"That's a little concerning," You comment, "Maybe whatever they were doing went wrong and caused what happened?"
Kahurangi goes still for a moment before looking up at you with a glare and an offended look.

What do you do?
>>
>>29807730
Sorry Kahurangi I did not mean to being your fathers competence into question but I am very curious about what exactly happened down there.

Lets change the subject then. What was his actual job.
>>
>>29807764
"Sorry Kahurangi," You quickly apologize, "I did not mean to bring your father's competence into question, but I am very curious about what exactly happened down there. What was his actual job?"
Kahurangi takes a few moments to take in some deep breaths before answering.
"He worked as a farmer," She replies, "A rich farmer."

What do you do?
>>
>>29807826
An important task indeed. Wealth must have been useful for his rebellious activities.
>>
>>29807849
"An important task indeed," You nod, "Wealth must have been useful for his rebellious activities."
"Probably." She agrees.
The two of you eat in silence for a minute or two, quietly snacking on the loin chops.
"Hey Rust," Kahurangi says; breaking the silence, "What's your family like?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29807919
There nice I guess. Dad is a minotaur which is why I am so large. If you ever end up on equestria I would be happy to introduce you. Your father sounds like he was a good man himself I would have loved to have been able to meet him.
>>
>>29807957
"They're nice I guess," You tell her, "Dad is a Minotaur, which is why I'm so large. If you ever end up in Equestria I would be happy to introduce you. Your father sounds like he was a good man himself, I would have loved to have been able to meet him."
"Thanks." She smiles.
She then looks at her food. Her smile becoming a frown as a single tear drops from her eyes and lands on the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>29808017
Give her a hug.
>>
>>29808073
You pick her up from her chair and set her down on you, wrapping her in a hug.
She returns the hug, trying her best from breaking down fully like last night.
"I miss him!" She sniffs; holding you tighter.

What do you do?
>>
>>29808133
I understand.
Just keep holding her.
>>
>>29808168
"I understand," You tell her; keeping your grip on her, "I understand."
As much as she tries to hold it, it ends up breaking as she starts to cry into you again. This one doesn't last as long as last night's, ending after two minutes of crying.
A minute later, the two of you sit unmoving. You holding her, and Kahurangi simply staring at one of the walls with watery eyes. Sniffing every so often.

What do you do?
>>
>>29808261
Was there anything you wanted to do before we leave.
>>
>>29808298
"Is there anything you wanted to do before we leave?" You ask.
Kahurangi responds with a quick shake of her head, continuing to stare at the wall in front of her and holding onto you tightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29808359
Then lets wake the others so they can have there breakfast and leave.
>>
Stopping for the night.

I'm starting to wonder if the CYOA general has something against me. My quests barely get any attention there and a new space quest thing I think has gotten more attention in a day then I ever gotten. Already has some fanart. Kinda funny.
>>
>>29808449
Eh who knows.
>>
>>29808465
It is a shame we have no art yet though yeah.
>>
>>29808469
I was kinda expecting some art to be made after a few hundred posts, but it seems the artfags don't like my quest very much.
>>
good morning bump
>>
bumpy
>>
>>29810534
another
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29808377
You decide to wake the others up. Starting with Quiet Vine and then the others.
After a quick breakfast and returning the keys the six of you are off and back into the forest.
You were about halfway to the ship, all the animals were doing their usual things so there were no threats nearby.
The six of you were silent though, especially Kahurangi: Who hasn't spoken a word since you left the motel. Nobody uttering a word.

What do you do?
>>
>>29812897
Just keep moving. We can talk once we are safe on the shuttle.
>>
>>29812897
Will be awkward but keep silent for now and be on the alert for any kind of danger don't want to something sneak up on us.
>>
>>29812910
>>29812955
You decide to keep silent, even if it was awkward, until you were safe on the shuttle. Wanting to be on alert encase something manages to sneak up on you.
After walking for several minutes you return to the shuttle. Eagle being the first one to reach it.
"Celestia Dammit!" Eagle shouts as you reach her position.
On the shuttle were hundreds of squirrel like creatures that have almost covered the entirety of the shuttle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29813009
Whoover has the loudest weapon should fire a shot to scare them off. Not at them of course, just so they can hear it.
>>
>>29813049
You start going over your weapons, looking for the loudest one. All of your weapons used lasers, making them quite silent.
*ZAKAP!*
You all jump at a ear-splitting noise. The squirrel like creatures quickly running off the ship and into the forest.
You turn to the source of the noise. The source being Cardea, specifically: What she was holding.
It was a long metallic staff, with a crown like object at the tip of it with lighting arching around the crown. The staff's metal paneling seemed to flex around the staff, exposing some electricity inside of it.
"...What?" Cardea asks as the five of you stare at her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29813127
Oh neat did you buy that in the city.
>>
>>29813127
Uhh when did you get this electric staff?
>>
>>29813142
>>29813218
"Neat," You say, "When did you get that electric staff?"
"I found it," Cardea explains, "Outside of the hotel. It was laying in a pile of trash and since it looked functioning I decided to pick it up... I'm not longer regretting it!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29813230
Cool. I am gonna have to take a look over it to see if it is to damaged to safely use though.
Get in the shuttle.
>>
>>29813234
"Cool," You comment, "I'm gonna have to take a look over it to see if it is to damaged to safely use though."
Cardea nods in agreement and the six of you get into the shuttle.
You strap yourselves in and the shuttle launches, returning to the ship. Quiet Vine and Kahurangi sit next to you, Kahurangi leaning over and placing her head on you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29813310
Stroke her feathers.
Ask Vine if she is excited for her birthday that no longer indicates being a year older.
>>
>>29813348
Oh also ask Kahurangi when her birthday is.
>>
>>29813348
>>29813385
You place a hoof on her head and start stroking her feathers.
"Are you excited for your birthday that no longer indicates being a year older?" You ask Vine.
"Yeah," She chuckles, "My first birthday in space!"
You then turn to Kahurangi.
"When is your birthday?" You ask her.
"38th of Gazshol." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29813430
Lot of days in your months then.
How many months do you have? How long does a day last? We will have to draw up some charts for this later, I bet the citizens back home will find that interesting.
We will have to work out
>>
>>29813458
"Lots of days in your months then."
She nods.
"How many months do you have?"
"Twenty-one."
"How long do days usually last?"
"Eleven hours."
"We will have to draw up charts of this later," You say, "I bet the citizens back home will find that interesting."
For the first time in a while Kahurangi smiles up at you. Moving around a bit before snuggling up against you and closing her eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29813523
Say it occurs to me we may well find these guys in just a few hours if they have no ftl.
I guess we will just have to search around the probable area. How well does our ship turn anyway.
>>
>>29813551
"It occurs to me we may find these guys in just a few hours if they have no FTL system."
"About four hours," Sai says; causing you to jump, "Our ship turns pretty well so we have no worries on that front."

What do you do?
>>
>>29813638
Wait Sai how did you know about it.
Still that is good to hear.
>>
>>29813647
"Wait, Sai how did you know about it?"
"I have my ways." He replies.
"...That is good to hear." You mutter.
The shuttle then lands in the ship, the door opening and allowing you to exit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29813744
First things first we need to contact home and talk about our policy on sharing our ftl tech.
>>
>>29813767
The first thing you needed to do was to contact home.
You trot over to the cockpit and contact ESC. The screen lowering down and ringing a few times.
After a minute Star Bright's face appears on the screen. She appeared to be a bit tired.
"Hello Rust," She greets you; managing a tired smile, "How have things been?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29813847
Pretty good thanks we think we may have a lead on some more of Kahurangi's species.

We learnt something interesting though. Despite the planet we were just on having semi frequent alien vists they have no faster then light technology. Would you be able to speak to the princesses about the possibility of sharing ours. On that note we may have found a way for the colaxian council to talk to us, they have ftl but it requires fuel they do not have enough of. They may be willing to talk if the possibility of a better ftl system is presented to them.

Also ask her if she is ok she looks tired but do that after we ask about the ftl policy.
>>
>>29813915
"Pretty good," You reply, "We think we may have a lead on some more of Kahurangi's species. We have learned something though: Despite the planet we were just on having semi-frequent alien visits, they have no faster then light technology. Would you be able to speak to the princesses about the possibility of sharing ours?"
"Yeah," She nods, "I can."
"On that note," You continue, "We may have found a way for the Coexilian council to talk to us: They have FTL, but it requires fuel they do not have enough of. They may be willing to talk if the possibility of a better FTL system is presented to them."
"Good." She sighs.
"Are you okay? You look tired."
"It's the Coexilians," She says; running her hooves down her face, "We contacted them, and they somehow managed to not agree on ANYTHING with us!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29814033
Might it be possible to contact the khan directly instead. He seems a lot more cooperative even if he does not really have that much power.
You might even want to try getting in contact with the drazken instead.
>>
>>29814054
"Might it be possible to contact the Khan directly instead? He seems a lot more cooperative, even if he does not really have that much power."
"Maybe," She replies, "If their council allows it. I'll probably have to go behind their backs."
"You might even want to try getting into contact with the Drazken instead." You suggest.
"Possibly," She replies, "I don't know how though, they seem less advance technologically."

What do you do?
>>
>>29814133
I think they used to be a lot more dominant. Still I will ask Cardea if there is a way. If all else fails princess Twilight may just have to make a visit.

Sai before we leave could you put equestria in contact with the litanians that seems likely to have more success.
>>
I might check the first threads later for Rust Buckets exact description and ask about a paperpone.
>>
>>29814311
From what I remember: He has a brown coat, and a red mane, eye color and cutie mark I can't remember.

>>29814188
"I think they use to be a lot more dominant," You tell her, "Still, I will ask Cardea if there is a way. If all else fails Princess Celestia may just have to make a visit."
You nearly said Princess Twilight, but shortly after the first rocket by the ESC launched into space she strangely disappeared without a trace. Many have theorized that she left on the rocket for some reason, but those are just theories.
"Sai, before we leave could you put Equestria in contact with the Lithians? That seems likely to have more success."
"Yep."
"Anything else?" Star Bright asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29814384
How is the team sent to [electrical planet] doing.
>>
>>29814403
"How is the team sent to Prometheus-1 doing?" You ask.
"Pretty good," She smiles, "They managed to work out a bit of a trade with one of the native tribes, though I'm not sure if it was a good idea to give them laser guns."

What do you do?
>>
>>29814450
What are you getting in return?
>>
>>29814450
Well let hope they are planing to use them to defend themselves from the wildlife.
>>
>>29814482
>>29814501
"Well, let's hope they are planning to use them to defend themselves from the wildlife."
"Yeah." Star Bright agrees.
"What are you getting in return?"
"Some food and several maps of the local area." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29814554
Sounds handy. I wonder if they have come into contact with the tribe we encountered.

That should be all Star Bright.

Now speaking of laser weapons do we have any projectile weapons at all Sai? After that tai-go seemed immune to lasers I think maybe we should carry a mix. Replacing my shotgun with one that shoots pellets seems our best bet but anything works really.

Oh also before we hang up tell her about the drone.
>>
>>29814575
"Sounds handy." You comment.
You quickly tell her about the drone you got, though she doesn't have much to say about him, hanging up after saying goodbye.
"Speaking of laser weapons," You mutter, "Do we have any projectile weapons at all, Sai?"
"No," He replies, "They didn't bring any cause they were worried about ammo. I have schematics on how to make a musket though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29814650
Aren't most of your weapons projectile though. Oh well forget the musket I will just buy a new weapon when we get the chance.

Now lets find that spaceship.

We should have a look over that staff Cardea found. Wear protective gear while doing so.
>>
>>29814707
Fuck I mean aren't most of the ships weapons.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Diplomacy bump.
>>
Coexilian council sucks bump
>>
good morning bump
>>
bumpy
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29817592
Another one
>>
blump
>>
>>29814707
"Aren't most of the ship's weapons projectile though?"
"Kinda." He replies.
"Oh well, forget the musket I will just buy a new weapon when we get the chance. Now, let's find that spaceship."
"On it!"
With that you get the staff from Cardea and some protective gear and take it the hazardous testing room: A room you made a while ago out of steel slabs to test stuff that could be, well, hazardous.
You place it down in the room and look it over a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29819123
Right now we are just making sure it is safe to use, we can try to figure out how it works another day. Check for exposed wiring or anything like that. I wonder if this staff has no wires like those electronics.
>>
>>29819160
Right now you just wanted to make sure it was safe to use.
You look over the staff for any sort of exposed wiring, but you find nothing of the sort, not even when it's panels occasionally flexed.
You do find that on the other side of the panels were a layer of rubber or something similar to rubber.

What do you do?
>>
>>29819241
Try cut out the metal around the rubber. We can just weld it back on later more easily then we can replace the rubber itself.
>>
>>29819265
After several minutes you manage to cut out the metal around the rubber. You could just weld it back in anyway.
You put the panel to the side and get your first true glimpse at the inside: It was mostly hollow on the inside, with a long line electricity running through it, surrounded by a bar of metal that formed a helix around it.
Several times the lightning tries to escape, but each time it does the metal helix absorbs the lightning before it could get out.

What do you do?
>>
>>29819360
Interesting I wonder why it was in the trash. It seems fine but we don't really have enough time to test it throughly and we probaably would not understand it anyway. Replace the rubber section and give it back to Cardea. Tell her she can use it but until we are more certain she has to wear some sort of electricity resistant gloves.
>>
>>29819388
You replace the rubber section and weld the panel back into place. While doing this you begin to wonder why it was placed with some trash: It seems fine, but you didn't really have enough time to test it thoroughly.
You find Cardea and give it back to her.
"You can use it," You tell her, "But, until I'm more certain you have wear some sort of electricity-resistant gloves."
"Got it." She nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>29819489
Ask her about how equestria could get in contact with the drazken. They are getting nowhere with the colaxian council.
>>
>>29819582
"How could Equestria get into contact with the Drazken," You ask her, "They are getting nowhere with the Coexilian council."
"We have some communication technology," Cardea replies, "But, they are greatly out-dated. The Chief usually meditates to get into contact with others... somehow. I don't know how he just does."

What do you do?
>>
>>29819700
Magic I guess. Maybe there will be a mage back home who can establish a link out into the depths of space.
>>
>>29819721
"Magic I guess," You reply, "Maybe there will be a mage back home who can establish a link out in the depths of space."
"Maybe," Cardea says, "...I could also try it, the Chief did raise me for a few years, though last time I tried it, it didn't end well."

What do you do?
>>
>>29819777
Oh this sounds like a story. Is it a long enough story and are you comfortable enough telling it I should bring the crew in.
>>
>>29819777
Do you wanna talk about it or should I drop the subject? But either way I think we could contact the ESC and I guess Celestia might be able to do that.
>>
>>29819807
>>29819813
"Oh this sounds like a story you smile," You smile, "Do you wanna talk about it or should I drop the subject?"
"We can talk about it." She replies.
"Is it a long enough story? Should I bring the crew in?"
"It's kinda short," She says, "But, can we please just make this between you and me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29819903
Very well, my lips are sealed.
>>
>>29819928
"My lips are sealed." You tell her; zipping your lip, locking it, and then throwing the key away like your mom showed you when she wanted you to keep a secret.
"Alright," Cardea starts, "I was young at the time and I was a bit bored. I saw the chief meditate and he told me it was to communicate with others so I decided to do it. Maybe I could make a new friend?"
She smiles.
"I sat down, got comfy, and tried it. I just remember darkness and then hearing laughter, and then I woke up in the hospital. Most of my scales having fallen out. Apparently I was pretty close to death when the chief found me doing it."
She's silent for a moment.
"When I met you I started thinking about it again, don't know the reason, but I think I found out why: The laughter sounded a lot like you, Rust."

What do you do?
>>
>>29820018
Maybe we were destined to meet. There is a lot of magical destiny stuff back home. Gesture to your cutie mark.
>>
>>29820072
"Maybe we were destined to meet," You suggest, "There is a lot of magical destiny stuff back home."
You gesture towards your cutie mark.
"Perhaps," Cardea says, "But, why would it be with two beings light years apart from each other?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29820141
Who knows. maybe there is something to it or maybe it is all a coincidence. The important thing is in the end you got to go on this journy.

Have you given much thought to if you will go back home or to equestria after the mission is over. You do seem to have taken a liking to electricity so that is something to consider.
>>
>>29820180
"Who knows, maybe there is something to it or maybe it is all a coincidence. The important thing is in the end you got to go on this journey."
Cardea smiles at this.
"Have you given much thought to if you will go back home or to Equestria after the mission is over? You do seem to have taken a liking to electricity so that is something to consider."
"I think I'll go back to Equestria with you guys," She says, "I'm starting to like you."
She then proceeds to lay a hand on your head and start messing with your mane.

What do you do?
>>
>>29820274
I am sure you will love it. Unlike your home we worked out most of our friction between species.
Most of it.
Lets go see what Eagle is up to.
>>
>>29820343
"I'm sure you'll love it," You tell her, "Unlike your home we worked out most of our friction between species. Most of it."
You say goodbye before going to look for Eagle. After several minutes of searching you find her in the cargo bay on her favorite beam, holding an acoustic guitar and plucking a few strings on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29820415
Play us a tune Eagle. Better yet play us all a tune, bring down a microphone Javaxia.
>>
>>29820449
"Play us a tune Eagle," You shout, "Better yet: Play us all a tune, bring down a microphone Javaxia!"
From the ceiling a tiny microphone lowers down and in front of Eagle. Eagle suddenly seems to freeze up at the microphone, almost like when Quiet Vine was starting to get to know you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29820533
Ok sorry eagle forget the broadcast.
Still I would love to hear you play.
>>
>>29820577
"Sorry Eagle," You apologize, "Forget the broadcast."
The microphone is retracted into the ceiling. You think you could faintly hear Javaxia going 'Awwww!' But you couldn't confirm.
"Still, I would love to hear you play."
Her look of fear leaves as she starts playing several notes.
Couldn't find a good cover so just imagine that it's a female singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ix0rXswyI
After a few minutes the song ends. She gives a sigh of relief before looking at you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29820635
That was wonderful Eagle. I hope you can get over that stage fright before hearths warming though I was hoping to put on a play.
>>
>>29820726
"That was wonderful Eagle," You smile, "I hope you can get over that stage fright before Hearth's Warming though. I was hoping to put on a play."
"Thanks," She smiles, "My singing voice was the only think my dad liked about me. 'You'll make us a lot of money with a voice like that!' he told me."
She lets out a sigh before resting against the beam.

What do you do?
>>
>>29820789
He really was an arsehole wasn't he. Well I will leave you to it I have plenty to do. Have a nice day eagle.

kηφήνας next.
>>
>>29820874
"He really was an arsehole wasn't he."
She nods.
"Well, I will leave you to it then. I have plenty to do. Have a nice day Eagle."
You then leave to find Kηφήνας next. You find him quickly, simply floating at the kitchen window and watching space go by.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29820969
So how are you liking it up here so far.
>>
>>29821478
Disgregard the up in that post.
>>
>>29820969
>simply floating at the kitchen window and watching space go by.
Thats an interesting mental image.
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>29821478
>>29821484
"So how are you liking it here so far?" You ask him.
"It's okay," Kηφήνας replies, "It's kinda boring in here though."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29824614
Well there are stuff that you can do to pass your time, like video games of reading. We should make a cake for vine.
>>
>>29824949
"There is stuff that you can do to pass the time," You tell him, "Video games, reading. We should make a cake for Vine."
"What's a cake," He asks, "Can I help?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29825026
Sure you can help. Let go to the kitchen to make that cake, also ask Sai for a cook book.
>>
>>29825053
"Sure you can help," You smile; the two of you heading towards the kitchen counter, "Sai, can you fetch a cookbook?"
A claw lowers down from the ceiling and places it in front of you, already opened on the section for cakes.
There was a small problem of the cake section having a lot of cakes to make. You weren't even sure if she had a favorite.

What do you do?
>>
>>29825137
Maybe a fruit based cake?
>>
>>29825177
You look around and find a small section that were fruit based, while they weren't cakes they were in the cake section so, close enough?
You quickly go over the options: Apple Cinnamon Bread with Cake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Cranberry Upside-down cake, Dutch Apple Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, and Rhubarb Crumb Cake.

What do you do?
>>
>>29825281
Let go with Dutch Apple Pie, it may not be a cake but it would do.
>>
>>29825493
You decide to make the Dutch Apple Pie. Kηφήνας doesn't do much, but he tries to help any way he could.
After some time the pie is finished, being pulled out of the oven and it's smell quickly filling the kitchen.
"Looks pretty good," Kηφήνας comments, "Wish I could try it."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29825627
Let the the pie cool down.
>>
>>29825880
You set the pie down to let it cool off. It's smell continuing to fill the room.
You look down at it and admire it, hoping that Quiet Vine would like it.
"I've been wondering," Kηφήνας says, "Why did you make the pie? It's not even lunch yet."

What do you do?
>>
>>29825963
Well I wanted to make something for Vine because it's her birthday today.
>>
>>29826015
"Well, I wanted to make something for Vine because it's her birthday today." You tell him.
"Cool," He says, "Think we should keep the pie a secret? Give it to her as a surprise?"

What do you do?
>>
Shit I forgot there would be a session early today. We could have had an extended period of multiple players
>>29826015
I must be losing track of time I thought her birthday was tomorow.
>>29826086
Good plan. Hide the pie.

Next on our round the ship tour lets talk to Javaxia.
>>
What exactly does Kηφήνας look like?
>>
>>29826194
Kinda looks like HAL if he was smaller, and had a round body.

>>29826148
"Good plan."
You place the pie in a box and hide it in the fridge way in the back.
You then decide to talk to Javaxia, but you didn't need to find her as she was always around.

What do you do?
>>
>>29826267
Hey Javaxia how are you liking it here so far.
>>
>>29826267
How much of his body is still damaged.
>>
>>29826309
"Hey Javaxia, how are liking it here so far?"
"It's nice," She says happily, "Everything is nice and quaint, and everybody is really nice, especially... Sai."
She gets quiet after that.

What do you do?

>>29826391
There are visible creases and dents, but other than that he's fine.
>>
>>29826425
You should be open with him. Whats the worst that could happen.
>>
>>29826440
"You should be open with him," You tell her, "What's the worst that could happen?"
"...Nothing probably," She says, "Maybe I should tell him... Need anything else?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29826548
No that should be all thanks. Fedot next.
>>
>>29826591
"That should be all, thanks." You tell her.
You then trot off to find Fedot. After several minutes of searching you end up asking Sai where he was: He was in the animal holding.
You trot over there and open the door, only for both Snowflake and Curiosity to fly out and tackle you to the ground with wagging tails.

What do you do?
>>
>>29826706
You sure do like the pets Fedot.
>>
>>29826723
"You sure do like the pets, Fedot." You comment.
"They need attention at every moment," He replies, "They seemed to really miss you though."

What do you do?
>>
>>29826801
Well I sure am popular.
Play with them for about 10 minuites.
So fedot how do you expect things will go when we find this ship.
>>
>>29826819
This.
>>
>>29826819
>>29827078
"I am popular." You smile.
You get up and trot into the room. You and Fedot playing with them for around ten minutes.
"So Fedot, how do you expect things will go when we find this ship?"
"I'm hoping things go well," He replies, "But, who knows. It could head way down south quick."

What do you do?
>>
>>29827666
Well if they do at least we are much faster then them.
It is odd they have no ftl though surely they are visited often enough for somebody to share. Are people that protective of there tech.
>>
>>29826148
Oh well there is another early start tomorow maybe I can be there and we can have 2 players at once again. Fuck timezones man.
>>
>>29827718
Yeah I don't know why we have them, well, in America at the least.

>>29827685
"If they do, at least we have something faster then them," You say, "It is odd they have no FTL systems though, surely they are visited often enough for somebody to share. Are people that protective of their tech."
"Well, think about it," Fedot starts, "If you have advance technology, and started trading it with others: You don't know if they could become an enemy or not, you don't know if they would end up making it better than yours and using it against you. It's more of an issue of safety really."

What do you do?
>>
>>29827764
I suppose that makes sense. It feels wrong to lock a species to a single planet though.
>>
>>29827795
"I suppose that makes sense," You reply, "It feels wrong to lock a species to a single planet though."
"If they wanted to go into space they would probably know the vast distance of everything is space," Fedot says, "They would probably figure something out."
You were about to respond when Sai interrupts you.
"A bit ahead of schedule," Sai announces, "But, the ship has been found, but it's situation doesn't seem very good."

What do you do?
>>
>>29827860
Let see how bad it is.
>>
>>29827860
Whats wrong.
>>
>>29827876
>>29827882
You quickly move to see how bad it is, moving to the window in the animal holding room. It wasn't as big as the kitchen's, but it would do for now.
The ship followed the exact description you were given: Sloped top, and small. There was a large hole at the back of the ship where the jets would be, air quickly escaping from this hole. Causing the ship to spin slowly, but wildly. The power also appeared to be off, but from the windows in the ship you could see the flashes of laser fire being exchanged, meaning there were people alive, but attackers as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>29827928
Sai grab hold of the ship. Let board it and fight off the attackers.
>>
>>29827928
Get the fighters on board it is time to fight.
>>
>>29827943
>>29827958
"Sai, grab hold of the ship."
"Got it."
With that you grab Eagle and Fedot and the three of you get ready to board. Getting weapons, and some combat armor ready.
"Should we get one more fighter or are we good?" Eagle asks; putting on her helmet.

What do you do?
>>
>>29828040
Sai. Ask Cardea if she wants to fight?
>>
>>29828113
"Sai, ask Cardea if she wants to fight."
"Alright."
A few minutes later Cardea comes in with her electric staff in hand, wearing electric gloves that were a bit small for her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29828187
Alright lets head in. Remember don't fire unless fired on or we confirm what is happening.
>>
>>29828211
"Alright," You say, "Remember: Don't fire unless fired on or we can confirm what is happening."
They nod and the four of you exit the ship via shuttle room.
You carefully float over to the ship, which has it's spinning stopped by one of Sai's claws and enter through the hole in the jets.
You land and it's decided that Eagle would lead as she probably had the most combat experience.
She slowly leads you through the destroyed engine room and to a door, which opened, letting some air out, before quickly closing after the four of you enter.
You head down a small hallway, but before you could turn the corner Eagle stops you, silently telling you to peak around carefully.
You look around the corner. Finding a small room with two exits. In the middle of the room were two charred bodies and four Reapers standing guard of the bodies.
One flies in from one of the exits and throws another charred body onto the pile. The bodies tell you that at least one adult and the male child were still alive and fighting.
One of the Reapers, one decorated with more bright colors which probably meant it was high in ranking, approaches the new Reaper.
"What's the status on the other two?" It asks the newcomer in a voice that sounded a lot like a female.
"Still alive and fighting valiantly," He replies, "Killed two of our own. Still haven't found the male."
The leader doesn't look very happy, quickly whirling on one of the guards.
"You," She shouts; pointing at him, "Remain guard of the bodies! We'll head out and take care of the filthy degenerate and find the male child, we need the child alive!"
The guard nods and the four leave, leaving one in the room with three charred bodies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29828336
Whatever Eagle has us do.
>>
>>29828336
We need to wait for those two to be a little farther ahead and then kill the Reaper guarding the bodies as fast as possible.
>>
>>29828336
Let kill this guard without them knowing he's dead.
>>
>>29828392
>>29828395
>>29828409
You decide to let Eagle continue to lead.
She's still for about a minute, carefully watching the remaining Reaper. She then takes aim.
As soon as the Reaper's eye becomes visible she fires a shot. The laser hits home: Destroying the Reaper's eye. It lets out a dying screech before falling to the ground dead.
Eagle waits several seconds before moving forward into the room, looking around before turning to the three of you.
"Clear!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29828434
Stab the reaper to make sure its dead then move into the next room.
>>
>>29828462
You approach and stab the Reaper with your sword, thrusting down where it's chip should be to make sure it was dead, and maybe a bit out of anger, you didn't really know.
The Reaper gives a twitch before going still.
You then move to one of the doors. Beyond the door was a dark hallway that ended in a corner that went right. You could hear the sounds of laser fire being exchanged beyond the hall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29828524
Let get there then get ready to kill them.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29828524
Get down there unless Eagle says otherwise.
>>
>>29828524
Move in to flanking positions.
>>
Bump for iminint shipping.
>>
There was a firefight! bump
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>29828543
>>29828631
>>29828758
Eagle starts going down the hall, the three of you following her.
You soon come to the end of the hall, opening the door and stepping out.
You were now in a larger hall, six Reaper's stood in front of you, backs facing you and firing down the hall. At the end of the hall you could see one of the defenders. She appeared to be tired and was bleeding heavily from several different places.

What do you do?
>>
>>29832818
Well let make this even and start killing these Reapers.
>>
>>29832906
Time to make this even.
Eagle quickly lines you up in a firing line and takes aim at the Reapers.
You then all fire, taking three of them down. Before the other three could turn or react you fire again, bringing them down and adding six Reaper bodies to the ten already on the ground. Though the leader takes a few shots to down.
On the other side the defender simply looks at the four of you. Using her gun to support herself.

What do you do?
>>
>>29833051
Let introduce ourself to her and help her to go our ship to get patched up.
Also grab the Leader Reaper body, she might have information that might be useful for us.
>>
>>29833271
You carefully walk over to her, getting a better look a her.
She appeared to be young, around a young adult. Black feathers and scales with her head plum being a nice purple and pink color, and having brilliant golden eyes. She was bleeding heavily from ten different areas on her body, including a deep cut on her head. She probably won't be standing for much longer unless she was treated.
You introduce yourself to her, only getting a head cock in response.
"Aloh?" She asks; not understanding you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29833051
Provide medical attention until Vine gets here. Send for Vine.
>>
>>29833424
Do
>>29833426
>>
>>29833426
Should we get bring Khan as well?
>>
>>29833453
Probably not. There may still be dangers
>>
>>29833426
>>29833434
You get Sai to send for Vine. Cardea goes to over to the engine room to get her and lead her head.
While waiting you get out a first-aid kid and start tending to her wounds. Working fast as she seems to be fighting to stay awake.
Cardea comes in a few minutes later Quiet Vine who quickly rushes over and takes over.
You hear some movement and look down the hall, finding another one: The male child.
The child had a similar color of feathers and scales to the defender, but having a bluish-brown plume, and green eyes instead. He appeared to be a year younger compared to Kahruangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>29833557
Inwardly squeal with joy that you saved a male. The species is saved and you did not doom them with your failures.
Go check on him.
>>
>>29833614
You inwardly give a (slightly girlish) squeal of joy.
You found and saved a male! The species was saved with three possible remaining, and you did not doom them with your failures.
You move towards him to check on him, he quickly starts shying away as you get closer.
"Moana," The defender says; looking over at the male, "E nana aku oe ma. Ka mea, uaʻoluʻolu."
The male: Moana, stops and looks at you. He takes a few deep breaths before putting on a brave face and puffing his chest out, letting you look him over.
There wasn't a single wound on him, there was a scar on one of his legs, but it appeared to be old. The males also seemed different from the females: They were slightly bigger, had sharper beaks, and their plumes were smaller.

What do you do?
>>
>>29833740
Keep talking to him until our translators kick in.
>>
>>29833740
Ask Vine if it's safe to try and carry the defender back to our ship.
>>
>>29833763
>>29833787
"Is it safe to try and carry the defender back to our ship?" You ask Vine.
"I don't know," She replies, "She's already lost a lot of blood and her bleeding won't stop!"
You look over to find the defender's head was slumped a bit, eyes partially closed.
Moana quickly goes over to her and shoves her a few times in an attempt to keep her awake.
She barely responds: Slowly looking at him and placing a weak, and shivering hand on his head.

What do you do?
>>
>>29833863
Go with Eagle to search the rest of the ship while the others guard this room.
>>
We are luna size correct?
>>
>>29833897
Yes.

>>29833890
You grab Eagle and the two of you search through the rest of the ship. You find several more Reaper bodies as you go through your search.
You eventually find the medical bay and a kitchen, but both appeared to be low in supplies and what supplies they did have appeared to be old.
"These guys didn't have a lot of supplies with them." Eagle comments in the kitchen; throwing an old can with it's contents solidified away.

What do you do?
>>
>>29833999
It is a good think we found them. Keep searching until the whole ship is covered.
>>
>>29834048
"It's a good thing we found them." You say.
You and Eagle search the rest of the ship, only finding a few more Reaper bodies and one defender body that was never picked up by the Reapers.
With the ship all clear the two of you trot back to the room, only to find a slightly depressing sight.
The last defender was on the floor, having died while Quiet Vine tried to treat the bleeding. Her breathing gone and her eyes glazed over. Moana repeatedly shaking her to try and wake her up.
Quiet Vine sat across of them, curled up on the floor with a broken stare. Fedot and Cardea have been trying to cheer her up, but by the looks of things they weren't successful.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834189
Give Vine a quick hug but then go give the kid a sustained hug. He needs it more right now.
>>
>>29834189
Let be Vine emotional support right now, she need us.
>>
>>29834234
>>29834251
You move over to Quiet Vine and wrap her in a hug. She doesn't move at first, but then wraps her hooves around you.
The two of you remain like this for a few minutes before you get up and move over to Moana, who was now crying over the defender's corpse.
You were about to hug him when he suddenly turns around and hugs your leg.
"No ke aha la i kona i i ka make?" He cries into you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834349
Let him keep hugging.
Don't worry you are not the last one left. I don't expect him to understand but we have to say something to get our translators going.
>>
>>29834391
You let him keep hugging your leg.
"Don't worry," You tell him, "You are not the last one left."
You didn't really expect him to understand, but you did have to say something to get the translators going.
He looks up at you with watery eyes.
"I-I'm not?" He asks; the translator now working.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834456
Nope. We came here after you because we also have a last survivor with us. Your species is safe. I am sorry we could not get here sooner though. Feel really guilty about not departing the moment you found out about these guys.
>>
>>29834503
"Nope," You say, "We came here after you because we also have a last survivor with us. Your species is safe. I am sorry we couldn't get here sooner though."
You start to feel guilty about not departing the moment you found out about them.
"It's okay," Moana sniffs, "We were fighting for a few days on this ship. I haven't even eaten much."
You look down a bit to find that you could see the outline of his rib cage against his skin.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834556
Come on lets get you some food. Take him back to the ship. Leave this ship teathered to ours for now.
>>
>>29834586
"Come on, let's get you some food."
You find a small space suit around Moana's size and the six of you leave the ship and back to yours. Sai leaves the ship tethered though.
You enter the ship and lead Moana to the kitchen where you set him down at the table.
You then trot over to the counter, wondering what you should make him.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834643
I assume he eats salad like Kahurangi. Make him something like that.
>>
>>29834677
You assume he eats salad like Kahurangi does. You quickly make a bowl of salad and set it down in front of him.
He stares at it for a few seconds before plopping his face into the bowl and descending on it like a wolf.
Moana finishes the bowl about a minute, a satisfied look on his face.
Kahurangi then walks in, but she stops when she looks at Moana. Her eyes light up as she starts bouncing in place, with a large grin on her beak.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834745
Well we got make a second bed for Moana, let start making that and let Kahn talk to him.
>>
>>29834745
Leave them to talk. We need to go talk to Vine.
Pass Kahurangi your translator since they aparently speak different languages. We want them talking right away.
>>
>>29834758
>>29834777
You leave them to talk, passing Kahurangi your translator since they seemed to speak a different language even though they were of the same species.
You start walking to the cargo bay to make another bed for Moana. When you pass by your room.
Quiet Vine sat on the bed in the room, simply looking at the desk with her broken look remaining on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>29834849
Give her a hug. Don't let go.
Its ok Vine very few doctors could have possibly saved her.
>>
Did we ever establish a hairstyle. We need one for a paperpone.
>>
>>29834861
I don't remember giving him one. You're free to decide what it is though, I couldn't and still can't think of a good hair style for him so you can decide.

>>29834857
You trot over and give her a hug, not letting go of her.
"It's okay Vine," You tell her, "Few doctors could have possibly saved her."
"I know," She says, "I just thought I could somehow save her. I've saved countless animals and a few ponies, but not an alien with a different anatomy!"
She gives a sigh.
"I'm wondering if this was how you felt for a while."

What do you do?
>>
>>29834926
It is something like that yeah. Although my main concern was the survival of the species it was still a little sad we did not save more in general. Even if they had all been female. I feel rather guilty we did not chase after them right away as well.
>>
More paperpone questions. Body type.
>>
>>29835054
First: What does it meant by body type. I would like to know encase I give the wrong information.

>>29834944
"It is something like that yeah. Although my main concern was the survival of the species it was still a little sad we didn't save more in general. Even if they had all been female. I feel rather guilty we did not chase after them right away as well."
Quiet Vine is still for a moment, then she wraps her hooves around you, returning the hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>29835101
I am sorry your birthday is going to be overshadowed a little.
>>
>>29835101
Like the shape of the body. Should I just put big mac style.
>>
>>29835131
Put in big mac style.

>>29835125
"I'm sorry your birthday is going to be overshadowed a little."
"It's fine," She replies, "Hasn't been my worst birthday."

What do you do?
>>
>>29835168
That sounds like a story.
>>
>>29835187
"That sounds like a story." You smile.
Quiet Vine simply rolls her eyes before starting.
"I was five at the time. I was having a small birthday party that was going well, nothing bad had happened. Until I noticed a little snake going across the ground. Being as little as I was I got up and went over to the snake, wanting to pet it. I gave it a few pats when it bit me in the hoof."
She lifts a hoof up and shows you two small bite marks on it, they were simple scars now.
"Turns out the snake was extremely poisonous and I ended up almost dying. That's also the story of how I became terrified of snakes."

What do you do?
>>
>>29835251
I must admit I did find your fear of snakes odd. I guess that explains it.

I am curious just how long ago Kahurangi's planet was colonised if they speak a totally different language. Or maybe they just have multiple languages like back home. Maybe it is at least the same written language.
>>
>>29835280
I mean alphabet not written language.
>>
>>29835280
>>29835285
"I must admit: I did find your fear of snakes odd. Guess that explains it."
She just smiles at you.
"I am curious just how long ago Kahurangi's planet was colonized if they speak a totally different language. Or maybe they just have multiple languages like back home. Maybe it's the same alphabet."
"Both their languages use different ways to speak," Quiet Vine says, "Kahurangi's seem to come from the throat or the gut. Moana's seems to be just like ours in ways of speaking. So I don't think they have multiple languages."

What do you do?
>>
>>29835350
Well I got to go and make another bed for Moana. It's likely he's going to be sleeping in the same room as Khan. Give her a kiss before we leave.
>>
>>29835505
"I got to go and make another bed for Moana," You tell her; getting up, "It's likely he's going to be sleeping in the same room as Kah."
You give her a kiss before trotting out of the room.
You trot into the cargo bay and find the entire bay dark, which was strange as the lights are usually kept on in the cargo bay.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29835568
Let turn on the light and find where the wood we chop is at.
>>
>>29835568
Ask Sai what happened to the lights and keep an eye out for reapers.
>>
>>29835739
>>29835763
"Sai, what happened to the lights?"
"Don't know," He replies, "They just shut off a while ago, been trying to figure out why."
The lights come on a few seconds later.
You carefully move through the boxes, keeping an eye out for any Reapers. After searching for some time you find all the wood you cut.
You walk towards them when a nearby box suddenly explodes, sending splinters out at you. You are then picked up and thrown through several boxes.
About five boxes later you stop, landing in a dazed heap on the shattered remains of a box. Splinters painfully cutting into your back.
A Reaper slowly walks towards you. It was the leader from the ship, her armor was dented, and burnt in several places as well as a hole or two, but she was still alive.

What do you do?
>>
>>29835818
Sai sound the alarm.
This Reaper just pick the wrong pony to fight. Let kick it's ass.
>>
>>29835869
"Sai, sound the alarm!" You say; getting up with a bleeding back.
The lights turn from white to a blinking red, with a low alarm sounding.
"Time to chew bubblegum and kick ass!" You mutter.
The Reaper lets out a screech before charging at you, it's mouth opened exposing it's spinning razor blade teeth.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29835945
Dodge.
>>
good morning bump
>>
File: 1491788389216.png (997B, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1491788389216.png
997B, 128x128px
>>29835371
Any alterations?
>>
Bumpity
>>
File: 1491841530273.png (240KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491841530273.png
240KB, 1200x1000px
>>
>>29837945
>>29839591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

>>29836195
You quickly dodge, but the leader seemed to be pretty smart as she simply sticks a tentacle out and clothlines you.
You fall to the ground with a hoof to your throat, quickly taking some air in from the hit.
You look up just in time to see her taking to the air before dive bombing straight down at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29839725
Punch her.
>>
>>29839776
As she starts to get close you cock your hoof back and punch her.
It's pretty effective as she's sent flying back into the air with her top half crumpled up like a piece of paper, but she was still alive as she quickly stops herself.
Before she could retaliate though a golden aura suddenly surrounds her. She looks around in confusion before getting crushed into a small ball, sending metal parts and some skin flying in several different directions.
The aura dissipates and the ball that use to be a Reaper falls to the ground in front of you.
You hear some panting and turn around to find Quiet Vine standing there, the source of the magic that turned the Reaper into a ball.
She stands there for several seconds before she starts wobbling, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

What do you do?
>>
>>29839856
Fuck Sai what do you do when a unicorn overexerts themselves magicly.
>>
>>29839856
Oh shit, check if she's alright.
>>
>>29839876
>>29839975
"Fuck!" You mutter.
You quickly get up and head over to her, just in time to prevent her from falling to the ground.
"Sai, what do you do when a unicorn overexerts themselves magically?"
"Plenty of bed rest," He replies, "She should be fine in several hours, and get some food in her when she wakes up."

What do you do?
>>
>>29839984
Take her to bed. I am proud of you honey. It cannot have been easy for a none wizard to do something like that.
>>
>>29840011
Oh also good thing we made that thing for her with Kηφήνας.
>>
>>29840011
>>29840019
You pick her up and start taking her to bed, you didn't want to place her on your back as it was bleeding.
"I'm proud of you, honey," You tell her; though she probably didn't hear you as she was unconscious, "It cannot have been easy for a non-wizard to do something like that."
You soon exit the maze of boxes, find Eagle standing there at the end.
"Are you okay," Eagle asks; heading towards you, "We heard the alarm go off."

What do you do?
>>
>>29840097
Yeah, but I'm gonna need some help applying bandages. Show her your back.
>>
>>29840097
Yeah one of the reapers survived.
We should head back to the ship to make sure the rest of them are dead.

You should have seen Vine she just fucking crushed the thing in her magic.
>>
>>29840105
>>29840118
"One of the Reapers survived," You explain, "You should have seen Vine, she just fucking crushed the thing in her magic! I'm also gonna need some help applying bandages."
You turn around and show her your back. You hear her suck in some air.
"Yeah, that looks pretty bad," She says, "Tell you what: I'll go get Vine in your guy's bed and you get yourself to the medbay and get comfy. I'll help get some bandages on."

What do you do?
>>
>>29840171
Head to the medbay.
>>
>>29840194
Oh also thank Eagle.
>>
>>29840194
>>29840202
You thank Eagle and head over to the medbay. Eagle comes in about a minute later, instructing you to lay down on your belly.
She sits down next to you and starts.

About thirty minutes later of pulling small splinters out and applying bandages, Eagle places the last bandage on your back.
"And done," She announces, "Didn't expect to find that many splinters though."
You quickly look over to the small pile of bloody splinters nearby, many of them varying in size and length.

What do you do?
>>
>>29840316
Good thing I am so tough. We should head over to the ship and make sure none of the others survived our weapons.

First lets check on the kid and ask him what we should do with the bodies.

Oh maybe they have a practice of eating there dead after all they are already cooked for us. I should clarify that is an ooc musing not something Rust schould think.
>>
>>29840379
Ah fuck everybody seems to be using the wrong thier today.
>>
>>29840379
"Good thing I'm so tough." You smile.
You decide to go check on Moana, finding him in the animal holding with the pets, along with Kahurangi.
"What should we do with all the bodies?" You ask him; after you get your translator back from Kahurangi.
"We usually burn all the bodies on a ship," Moana explains, "So... do we have any matches?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29840485
We should do. Would you like to do it yourself or is it fine if I do it.
>>
>>29840501
"We should," You reply, "Would you like to do it yourself or is it fine if I do it?"
"...Can we both do it?" Moana asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29840575
Very well.
Me and Eagle have to make sure no more reapers are alive first, one attacked me in the cargo bay.
Head over to the ship and stab all the reapers. Check that none are missing.
>>
>>29840587
"Very well," You say, "Me and Eagle have to make sure no more Reapers are alive first, one attacked me in the cargo bay."
You get Eagle and the three of you head over to the ship and reenter it. You return to the room, having Eagle watch Moana while you check things.
None of the Reapers have moved an inch. The only one that had moved was their leader, but she was now a ball in your ship so she wasn't a concern.
You quickly go around and stab each Reaper corpse just encase. Once again: None of them move.

What do you do?
>>
>>29840669
Get Moana and start burning.
>>
>>29840687
You get Moana and hand him several matches.
You start burning a few bodies while Moana moves over to the body of the defender, lighting a single match and dropping it down on her corpse. He then simply stands there while her body catches fire.
"Goodbye Mom." Moana mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>29840768
Wait for the body to finish burning. Then hug him.
>>
>>29840810
You wait for a body to be finished before you hug Moana. Wrapping your hooves around him.
He's still for a moment before returning it.
The hug lasts for a few minutes, which allows for the room to be filled with smoke as the last of the bodies are reduced to ash and some metal parts, though one of the fires has spread to the wall. It wasn't big yet.

What do you do?
>>
>>29840880
Put it out.
>>
>>29840880
Time to leave and continue our trip to the next solar system.
>>
>>29840916
I disagree there are still a couple of things to do here.
>>
>>29840922
That said we will want to leave before more reapers show up.
>>
>>29840922
I have to go to work so namely.
>download all the data off this ships computers
>salvage all the cargo, weapons and anything else useful. Pretty much strip this ship clean.
>ask Moana if any of the metal is likely to be stuff we should take.
>>
>>29840964
To clarify I mean the metal in the ash.
>>
>>29840910
>>29840916
You get up and trot over to the small fire. The fire was pretty small, you could probably put it out with your hoof if you so wanted to.
There was a problem though: You didn't have a fire extinguisher, and it seemed there wasn't any nearby.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29841082
We have had worse then a few burns. Stamp it out.
>>
>>29841353
You had worse then a few burns. The worst being some guy that tried to do his own wiring, but ended up making it worst and you having a burnt hoof for several months.
You simply raise a hoof and stomp it out. After a few stomps you get it out, though you might need to clean your suit a bit afterwards.
You look around the room to find that all the fires were now gone so there was probably very little chance of one happening that could endanger the ship. Though smoke still hung in the air.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29841421
Ask Moana if we should look through what did not burn.
>>
>>29820635
I did not have the chance to listen to the whole song at the time but that was a good choice of music.
>>
bumpy
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29842621
"Should we look through what did not burn?" You ask Moana.
"There really isn't much here that you would want," Moana says, "But, there are some things in my room that I would like to grab."

What do you do?
>>
>>29845685
Ok you go get that.
Head to the cargo hold and loot everything.
>>
>>29845732
We should also salvage all the reaper ammo canisters.
>>
>>29845732
>>29845796
"Okay, you get on that." You tell him.
You and Eagle then head to the cargo bay, after a minute of two of searching you find the cargo bay and open the door.
Finding the smallest cargo bay you've ever laid eyes on: Around the size of an average living room with only four large boxes inside.

What do you do?
>>
>>29845835
Exactly How large are the boxs?
>>
>>29845835
Let's see what are inside them of course check for traps first.
>>
>>29845844
>>29845883
The boxes were around the size of suitcases, two bigger, two smaller.
You approach one of the boxes and open it, quickly checking for traps before looking in.
The box had a large amount of books in it, ranging in size and paper number. Most were in a language you couldn't read, several were strangely in Equish.

What do you do?
>>
>>29845918
Yay books.
Check the rest of the boxs.
>>
>>29845918
Check the other boxes but we will be taking the book box for sure.
>>
>>29845927
You just smile at the books and open the next box next you. You become confused when you open the next box.
Inside the second one were a bunch of children's drawings, some more detailed then others. One having a strange green growth in one of it's corners.

What do you do?
>>
>>29845984
We will have to get those alll digitized at some point. We should also ask Moana about the growth.
Final 2 boxs.
>>
>>29846003
"We will have to get those all digitized at some point," You mutter, "And maybe ask about the growth."
You move on to the final two boxes. The third one had about five different photos, and the last one had a case inside of it.
You pull the case out, unlock it, and then open it. Inside: was a ukulele, painted red and yellow with it's paint peeling.

What do you do?
>>
>>29846079
Take it all back to the ship. Then get to work on downloading all the data off this ship.
>>
>>29846095
You and Eagle gather up all the boxes and head back to the room, where Moana was waiting with a sack on top of his back.
The three of you then float back to the ship. Setting everything that you've gathered down in the cargo bay.
You now just needed to get to work on downloading all the data off the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>29846153
See if Sai can establish a direct connection. Otherwise transfer it all onto physical media and manualy move it over.

We got a scanner upgrade from that pirate ship. Let's see if we can get any system upgrades from this ship as well. At least we should salvage any external weapons.
>>
>>29846170
"Sai, can you get a direct connection with the ship?"
"...Yep," He says after a few seconds of silence, "Some of it's data is corrupted though, would you like me to just send over the uncorrupted data?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29846229
Yes, please.
>>
>>29846229
I suppose so. Unless you think you can recover it.
>>
>>29846265
>>29846281
"Yes please."
"Okay," Sai says, "This may take a minute: ...Done!"
"That was fast." Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29846341
Yeah it was, so how big is the recovered data Sai?
>>
>>29846341
Pretty fast indeed, our ship is pretty great
But it could be greater. Let's strip this ship of all systems and weapons to see if anything is better then what we have. Cannot hurt to have spare parts anyway.
>>
>>29846363
>>29846374
"Yeah it was," You smile, "Our ship is pretty great. How big is the recovered data Sai?"
"Not too big," He replies, "About two full days of reading."
You simply nod at that.
"The ship can be greater," You say, "Let's strip that ship of all systems and weapons to see if anything is better than what we have."
"That sounds like a big project." Eagle mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>29846443
Fuck your right. Reapers would show up before we were finished.
Ask Moana if there is any tech on that ship that is particularly advanced and worth taking. Otherwise we may as well get going.
We should grab some of the food they have I am sure Kahurangi would live it.
>>
>>29846468
*love it.
>>
>>29846468
"Fuck, you're right," You curse, "Reapers would show up before we finished! Moana, is there any tech on that ship that is particularly advanced and worth taking?"
He thinks about this for a moment before pulling something out of his sack.
"There was one thing," He replies, "But, I made sure to grab it."
He then pulls out the object. The object was a small, metal ball no bigger than your hoof. Moana taps it several times with a claw, two small green eyes coming out from the ball and looking up at you shyly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29846579
Oh neat is that your a.i
>>
>>29846598
"Oh neat," You smile, "Is that your A.I.?"
"Kinda," Moana replies, "He's more of an Exploration Drone. We call him Nana E Kokua Mai or Kokua for short. Say hi Kokua!"
Kokua backs up a bit before rapidly shaking it's head in a firm "no."

What do you do?
>>
>>29846677
We have something similar we picked up recently. He lost all his memories sadly but you two might get along.
Introduce him to Kηφήνας
>>
>>29846734
Oh also ask Nana E Kokua Mai (we should use the full name this one time) why he does not want to say hello.
>>
>>29846734
>>29846754
You lower yourself down to Kokua's level.
"Nana E Kokua Mai," You say, "Why don't you want to say hello?"
"Scary malihini!" It replies in a shrill, feminine voice.
"We have something similar we picked up recently," You comment, "He lost all his memories sadly, but you two might get along. Kηφήνας, get over here!"
Kηφήνας quickly flies over before stopping near you, before looking at Kokua.
Kokua slowly lifts her eyes up at Kηφήνας, only to let out a shrill screech and morph into a ball once more.
"...Was it something I said?" Kηφήνας asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29846827
No she's just shy, very very shy.
>>
>>29846827
She is just timid. What does malihini mean?
>>
>>29846867
>>29846868
"No, she's just shy," You tell him; much to the agreement of Moana, "Very, very shy. What does malihini mean?"
"Means: alien," Moana replies, "Both in terms of a foreigner and an actual alien. She probably called you the ladder term."

What do you do?
>>
>>29846924
Well there is nothing to worry about. I know I am big but I am only scarry on nightmare night.

So Moana why exactly were you all on that ship. I am scared I already know the answer but I need to confirm.
>>
>>29847005
"Well, there is nothing to worry about," You tell Kokua, "I know I'm big, but I'm only scary on Nightmare Night."
She doesn't move.
"So Moana," You say, "Why exactly were you all on that ship? I am scared I already know the answer, but I need to confirm."
"It was a generation ship," Moana explains, "Been flying for a long time with other ships. Mom told me we were banished a long time ago, though I never really paid attention. There use to be five ships including ours with lots of children like me. Then they started to getting really sick, and quickly dying, some sort of fungus. Five became four, four became three, three became two, and then two became one."

What do you do?
>>
>>29847095
FUCK
SAI GET VINE IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Show him the growth on the art and ask him if that is the fungus.
>>
>>29847130
"Fuck," You yell, "Sai, get Vine in here right fucking now!"
"She's still, uh, unconscious" He replies.
You take a few deep breaths before showing Moana the picture with the growth.
"Is this the fungus?" You ask.
Moana slowly nods at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29847193
We should not worry to much, but we should remove anything that has the fungus on them from the ship.
>>
>>29847193
Sai. Is there an airtight location we can put this in.
>>
>>29847205
>>29847222
You shouldn't worry too much, though it might be a good idea to make sure the fungus doesn't spread to any of the object on the ship.
And, if one of you got infected and with no immunity, you'd hate to see what could happen.
"Sai, is there an airtight location we can put this in?" You ask.
"You can jettison it," He suggests, "There's also the Vacuum Hole as I like to call it, don't know why it was put there, but it's a small cube that is airtight and has no oxygen in it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29847271
Let put the infected stuff there then.
>>
>>29847271
Vacuum hole sounds good. We will want a sample so an attempt at a cure can be made in case Moana is already infected.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29847271
We should put this in containment and if possible find a cure.
>>
Everybody panic bump.
>>
The Last Of Us bump
>>
Lunch bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29850146
Another one
>>
>>29847317
>>29847318
>>29847427
"Vacuum Hole sounds good." You say.
Sai leads you to the Vacuum Hole, which was in the cockpit. The hole was a small cube with lights and a tough looking door.
You open it up and place it in there, but not before grabbing a sample and placing it in a jar for a future attempt at a cure.
You close the door and hear a 'ssssssss' sound as the oxygen is sucked out and the hole depressurized.

What do you do?
>>
>>29851596
To avoid anybody else getting contaminated we should go over to the ship, salvage all the reaper ammo and then burn the whole thing down.
>>
>>29851596
Tell everybody to get masks on.
>>
>>29851632
>>29851639
You tell everyone to put a gas mask on, though you had to place one on Quiet Vine as she still was out. Kahurangi seemed confused by this, but she puts on a gas mask without complaining.
After that you float over to the other ship. Salvaging all the Reaper ammo you could grab before setting a bunch of matches on fire and throwing them around the ship.
You were now simply floating in space. Watching as the fires on the other ship quickly become one and engulf it in fire.

What do you do?
>>
>>29851737
Take a picture of the burning ship then head back to our own. Ask sai where we keep all the medical stuff for dealing with fungus.
>>
>>29851737
Cue Sai playing that funeral bag pipe song. A moment of silence for the deceased and this space viking funeral.
>>
>>29851797
Oh I like this idea.
>>
>>29851779
>>29851797
>>29851824
You take a quick picture of the burning ship.
"Sai, where do we keep all the medical stuff for dealing with fungus?"
"It's never been gotten from the crates," Sai replies, "Still in the cargo bay."
"...Sai."
"Yeah?"
"Can you play that funeral bagpipe song," You ask, "For, you know, a moment of silence for the deceased and this viking space funeral?"
"It might not be one you recognize, but sure."
A few seconds past and bagpipes start playing in your helmet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR87LsmXzBs

What do you do?
>>
>>29851908
Go get that fungal stuff.
>>
>>29851931
You float back to the ship when the song ends. Having Sai lead you through the cargo bay to find the box with the fungal stuff.
After a minute or two you find the box and open it up. The box being filled with several cases of fungal medicine.

What do you do?
>>
>>29852033
Is it taken orally. If so have everybody on the ship take some.
"Hey Sai you record everything you see right"? "I kind of want to see Vine crush that reaper again"
>>
>>29852067
Most of the medicine appeared to be taken orally, some were in liquid form, and a few were even in the shape of syringes.
You take one of the oral boxes and open it, proceed to give everybody on the ship at least one, even Vine.
"Hey Sai, you can see everything, right?"
"Yeah."
"I kind of want to see Vine crush the Reaper again."
"Then come down to the cockpit!"
You quickly trot to the cockpit just as the screen has lowered and the video begin. The video coming from a nice birds-eye view of the battle.
The battle goes on as normal until you punch the Reaper as Quiet Vine finally comes in. Panting from having to run over to where you were.
You quickly see anger come onto her face, an anger that you've never seen on her before. Pure rage.
Her magic grabs the Reaper and proceeds to turn it into the ball, but you manage to see something new from this perspective: Her magic ripping it's eye from it's socket and crushing it, which you didn't see the first time.

What do you do?
>>
>>29852169
Wow she must have been mad to rip out its eye like that. I doubt that extra bit of magic is what made her colapse but she really should be more careful when already exerting herself. Still I am glad to see she cares about me so much.

I kind of want to be there when she wakes up. Is that likely to be anytime soon Sai.
>>
>>29852205
"She must've been angry to rip out it's eye like that." You mutter; though you doubted that the extra bit of magic for that was what made her collapse, but it made you glad that she cares so much about you.
You decide to go check on her to be there when she wakes up. It should be soon. You enter your room and simply wait.
It doesn't take very long for her to wake up as she groans and her eyes blink open. Looking around tiredly like a newborn foal.

What do you do?
>>
>>29852286
Give her a hug.
You did good honey.
>>
>>29852286
We should of gotten the pie.
Give her a kiss, moring Vine.
>>
>>29852309
Fuck you are right. I kept telling myself remember to grab the pie anon. Then when it was finally time to grab it I forgot about it.
>>
>>29852302
>>29852309
You mentally hit yourself for not getting the pie.
You approach her and hug her, giving her a kiss.
"Morning Vine," You greet her, "You did good."
"Thank you," She smiles, "I haven't been out for that long, have I?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29852371
Thankfully just a few hours. Which is good because we have an emergency, we may or may not have introduced a deadly fungus onto the ship. I already gave the crew medicine and stored away the source but I need your expertise here.
>>
>>29852371
But before doing anything else let's go get the pie for her or get her to the kitchen.
>>
>>29852429
Yeah Sai did say to have food ready.
>>
>>29852398
>>29852429
>>29852449
"Thankfully just a few hours," You tell her, "Which is good because we have an emergency: We may or may not have introduced a deadly fungus onto the ship. I already gave the crew medicine and stored away the source, but I need your expertise here."
"Well, you're doing good," She starts, "We just need to give each of the crew medicine for several days to build up some immunity to it. Then we can get to work on finding a cure."
You nod and take a quick leave.
You head over to the kitchen and pull the pie from the back of the fridge. You reheat it and then bring it over to Quiet Vine, who lights up at the pie.
"You didn't have to make me a pie." She smiles; after you give it to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29852498
It was supposed to be a birthday gift.
I am proud of you. That cannot have been easy for a non wizard to do.
>>
>>29852498
This was for your birthday. Also was that one of those famous magical surges I've heard about?
>>
>>29852552
>famous magical surges
What?
>>
>>29852583
basically magical equivalent to adrenaline.
>>
>>29852585
Unless it's a different name to "surge" and I fucked up.
>>
>>29852522
>>29852552
"This was for your birthday," You tell her, "I am proud of you. That cannot have been easy for a non-wizard to do."
"It wasn't" She replies; looking down at her food.
"Was that one of those famous magical surges I've heard about?"
"Yeah," She nods, "Magical surges usually happen when one emotion gets extremely strong, in my case: Anger, though I'm surprised that it didn't become dark magic."
She looks down again before looking back up at you.
"...Did I kill it, cause I don't remember. All I remember is seeing red one moment and then: Nothing."

What do you do?
>>
>>29852648
She will likely feel a little guilty about the killing so tell her gently.
Give her a hug and softly say yes.
>>
>>29852648
Well you ripped its eye out and then crush it into a ball, so it's killed.
>>
>>29852648
Yeah you turned it into a ball of metal and I guess it didn't turn into dark magic because it was anger born from love? Or something like that.
>>
>>29852677
>>29852703
>>29852708
"Yes," You say softly, "You ripped it's eye out and then crushed it into a ball of metal, so it's killed. I guess it didn't turn into dark magic because it was anger born from love? Or something like that."
She lowers her head down at this, which gives you a moment to give her a hug.
"...First time I intentionally killed something." She sighs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29852823
I understand it hurts but somebody had to die there. It was either me or her dear.

Which reminds me that reaper had a feminine voice. I wonder if they reproduce sexualy.
>>
>>29852823
Give her more hugs
>>
>>29852849
>>29852913
You continue with the hug, not letting go of her.
"I understand it hurts," You tell her, "But, somebody had to die there. It was either me or hear, dear"
"I know," She sniffs, "I know."
Your mind then goes back to the Reaper that attacked you, which had a feminine voice. Which made you wonder if they reproduced sexually.
Your thoughts are broken when you feel Quiet Vine's hooves wrap around you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29852933
Just keep hugging her and stroking her hair.
>>
>>29852933
Give her a kiss on the cheek
>>
>>29852959
>>29852988
You keep hugging her and begin to stroke her mane.
You turn to kiss her on the cheek when her head turns and her lips meet yours. Placing a hoof on your head when the kiss starts.

What do you do?
>>
>>29853035
Let continue kissing her.
>>
>>29853035
Continue until she decides to break the kiss
>>
>>29853211
>>29853245
You continue to kiss her, deciding to let her break the kiss when she wants.
The kiss goes on for a minute when she suddenly adds tongue to the kiss.

What do you do?
>>
>>29853276
Look like this is escalating to sex. Let add tongue as well, then give her a hornjob.
>>
>>29853313
You add your tongue to the mix. The two of your tongue's wrestling in each other's mouths.
This goes on for a minute before it's broken. A strand of saliva connecting your mouths together.
You then lower her head before giving her horn a long lick from base to tip. Causing her to gasp before letting out a quiet moan.

What do you do?
>>
>>29853373
Slowly lick her horn from the tip down to her mouth for a makeout while slowly teasing her marehood.
>>
>>29853436
You slowly lick her horn again, but this time going from the tip and down to her mouth to make out again. Which she accepts.
Your hoof then starts to trail down the front of her body slowly. Stopping to play with her slowly growing teats for a moment before continuing down to her marehood, which was soaked already.
You use the tip of your hoof to slowly trail her outer lips, causing her to gasp into your mouth as you do thing.
After about half a minute she starts jerking her hips in an effort to get your hoof to touch her, but to no avail.

What do you do?
>>
>>29853501
Touch our hoof to her vagina like she so clearly wants.
>>
>>29853519
You stop and place the tip of your hoof on her vagina like she wants, she is the birthday mare after all.
She gasps into your mouth at the contact, quickly thrusting into your hoof. Going deeper with your hoof with each thrust.
She was now starting to pant into your mouth at this point.

What do you do?
>>
>>29853590
Start slowy moving our hoof and pleasure her.
>>
>>29853626
You start slowly moving your hoof, which causes her to release a long moan and break the kiss.
You slowly continue with your work as her walls clench around your hoof. Quiet Vine's grip on you tightening as she moans loudly with closed eyes.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Keep bumping or new thread?
>>
>>29853681
Keep going until she is almost at climax and then whisper in her ear "lets see how hard I can make you cum for your birthday" then jam our hoof in just a little bit more to finish her off.
>>
>>29853835
I'll make a new one
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.