[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is ready for The Starlight Glimmer show's premire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1490924069468.jpg (177KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1490924069468.jpg
177KB, 625x625px
Who is ready for The Starlight Glimmer show's premire?
>>
>>29792751
Try showing that pic to Jim Miller to see what's his reaction to it.
>>
>>29792843
He'll probabily just admire his work like looking into a mirror.
>>
>>29792751
That's it. She fucks up again, I'll join the glimmergassers ranks.
Gotta ask /pol/ for the Zyklon canisters. We seem to be on friendly terms now, and they should have plenty of those to go around.
>>
>>29792929
Who isn't against Glimmer nowadays? You've got what is apparently "the worst OC in the fandom" against her because Glimmer's a mary sue.
>>
>>29792971
https://derpibooru.org/pony/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still/14

Derpibooru's staff and users are 100% on Glimmer shilling mode.
>>
>>29793023
No surprise to find a bottom feeder at the bottom of the sea
>>
>>29793033
https://derpibooru.org/pony/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still/14

jarkes is a man on his mid 20's with crippling aspergers and he believed that starlight glimmer is real
no matter what hes told he always will try picking fights with whoever disliked what he lusts after and will criticrize everyone while he avoids looking at his own fucked up life forever and ever
>>
>>29793755
>no matter what hes told he always will try picking fights with whoever disliked what he lusts after

aka

>"He's defending what he likes, and that means I don't like him"

>and he believed that starlight glimmer is real
Link to the exact post. I didn't see anything about him believing Starlight actually existed on the page you linked.

Btw, before calling somebody else autistic, proof read, please.
>>
>>29792751
>>
>>29792751
Yup. That's right.
>>
File: MLP-fedora.png (263KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
MLP-fedora.png
263KB, 500x502px
>>29792751
>>
>>29794611
hello jarkes

u have no friends so u have to whiteknight urself lol
>>
>>29792751
didn't you hear?
she's being put on a bus right off the bat, so we'll never have to see her again
>>
>>29792751
>instigator
Fucking finally. I'm tired of reading everyone blaming Miller alone, Haber is as much of a culprit as him. Fuck them both.
>>
File: vogelHWT.png (110KB, 771x761px)
vogelHWT.png
110KB, 771x761px
>>29792751
You forgot a biggest enabler and instigator of them all
>>
>>29797598 ?
>>
>>29798633
Wow, both poochie threads suddenly jumped off page 10 back up here

Teach me how to legion like you, 1337 hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>29798644
If you were down there enough to know that, doesn't that mean you were bumping shitposts also?
>>
>>29793023
My God didn't we get some hackers or spies to buy that shithole already? Or maybe dox the admin/mods to finally quit their bullshit.
I think Shaun Scotellaro could use a nice wakeupcall as well.
We could have stopped Hasbro's shilling if we at least had the fandom's media on our side.
>>
>>29797598
>-Hope you like the tidbits.
>No Vogel, you little teasing faggot.
>Anon grabs him and throws him on the bed, manandling the little /fit/fag.
>-Whoah brony, what are we going to do on the bed?
>I am a horsefucker!!! not a disgusting hasbro-eating brony. Now...
>You are going to tell me everything you've did to the show, including how you inspired Lauren to quit her job.
>>
>>29798737
>implying your standard M.O. isn't to let them circle the drain and then 'save' them to farm more (you)'s
>>
>>29796166
I'm not Jarkes.
I don't even like him. But even I know that that's bullshit.

You know you're full of shit because you STILL haven't provided proof for your absurd claims.
>>
>>29799062
this is the first time I've heard Jarkes, the fact you state you don't like him, rather than don't know makes me think you are him.
>>
>>29797598
Based Vogel
>>
>>29800206
it could be possible
i remember that name on some caps from pencils's comic threads where he was shitting on him and then going to derpibooru to brag about that, then to bitch and whine when he was found and exposed
fuckin tossser
>>
>>29800206
I've talked to him on derpibooru, in the unpopular opinions thread.

I don't like him personally, but I agree with him about Starlight being a good character.

You know what, fuck it. I'm ScootsRiver on Derpibooru.
https://derpibooru.org/profiles/ScootsRiver
As proof, I put your post number in my bio until you've seen it.

Now, >>29793755. Proof. Give it.
>>
Ofcourse the poochiefags wouldn't let a valuable shitpost thread die with under 500 replies
>>
>>29802191
follow his posting historial
enjoy the cringe and self entitlement
>>
>>29792751
>>
>>29802230
>>
>>29804895
take your screencap already, redditor
>>
>>29804935
As you wish.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.