[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (24KB, 488x221px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 488x221px
Resuming here because MLPOL is frozen.
>>/mlpol/167785
>>/mlpol/167864
"I was paid to keep her safe, not to chase after someone else."
"So you'll just wait for something to come to you?" Mustard seems surprised by this.
"I built a reputation of sticking to my job, and I won't go away and risk her getting hurt."
The stallion is quiet for a moment, unbridled distaste clear in his face, "How much of a goddamn coward can you be? I'll just do it myself. Damn movie knockoff..." He adds under his breath.
I shrug.
"No you won't." Far grabs Mustard by a shoulder the instant he starts moving to the door. "If you go I go."
>>
>>29791950
/pol/ack here. Looks like one faggot admin overturned the mods vote. They voted to keep the board, and the admin retaliated by firing them and the janitors. 4chan is under the control of (((them))) and has been for a while. They have destroyed /pol/ by allowing Shareblue to spam their shit.
>>
>>29792154
what the fug?
elaborate, or post proof i want to know how we can outjew the admins and mods
>>
>>29792657
>>29792154
You have to move. There is no other way.

I advocate advocating infinitychan for /mlpol/. It will come when the site is back. We're all going there.

So tell others about 8ch and /mlpol/ on it. We're going to take it to the crap staff on this site.
>>
>>29792688
it has to be 4chan lad...
it is the only offically announced "joke" board that we now care about.
creating an alternative will not be the same...
we just need to force the mods and admins to unfreeze it and nothing else.
>>
File: Thefounding1.jpg (2MB, 1600x5400px) Image search: [Google]
Thefounding1.jpg
2MB, 1600x5400px
>>29792714
Hiroshimoot specifically wrote "All good things..." re: the boards going down.

There is no other option.

Spread the word, because we have no other options.
>>
>>29792722
it will not be the same.
it has to be over here.
else, it has not the same feeling kamerad...
we must not give up without a fight, remember how mlp was formed?
or how we forced mods to make boards specifically for some groups of autists?
we only have to make them unfreeze the board, not creating a new one, that is the only thing we must do, it just needs to be hidden, unlisted, to stay pure and free of any /fags.
>>
>>29792722
we are literally the only two boards that are willing, and oh boy are we willing, to keep this merge board up. each side of the autism has eradicated each others problems. we are perfect, i had dreamed about the creation of this board, and i am not letting go without a fight.
>>
>>29791950
I hate it when this happens.
Ok wise guy you got any leads
>>
>>29793203
I wait for them to reach the door before speaking up, "And do you have any idea of how to find them?"
They stop solid, their hooves stopped midstep.
"Alright, boy." Mustard walks to me, standing within grappling distance. "If you don't tell me, I'll arrest you for obstruction of the law. That fine by you?"
>>
>>29793979
Lie to him
Tell you what. I do not have any leads myself yet.
>>
>>29793990
Still this
>>29793996
>>
>>29793996
"What makes you think I know anything?"
His face doesn't reflect any emotion, "You said the stalker answered your questions. As I said, tell me everything you have or I'll arrest you."
>>
>>29794126
The stalker did not know anything either. All I have is a postal adress.
>>
>>29792154
I wouldn't be surprised if most chans were honey pots by now.
>>
Sorry for dissapearing again, but I had a personal talk. Paused.
>>
>>29795324
It's okay to be gay.
>>
beb
>>
>>29797514
>>
Go to bottom of page
click feedback
submit feedback
click Board Suggestion
Commence REEEEing or give a reason to give the board back
>>
>>29797982
>>
>Less than 20 posts
>4 are bumps
nobody cares deal with it
>>
>>29794176
"How many times need I say this?" I lower my face to his, putting emphasis in how much taller than him I am, "They didn't tell, he didn't ask."
"Maybe I'll actually believe it some day." He nods, holding his ground.
Wait for a moment, act hesitant, "All he had was a postal address."
"And?"
"Nineteen of the Floral road." The lie comes easily. It's an empty warehouse.
He deadpans at me for a moment, "I am not bluffing. I may not be on duty, but if this is fake information I can and will arrest you." He turns to Far, and they walk out of the bar quietly.
Another dizzy fit hits me, and for an instant I wonder why did I do that. Why did I lie to Far of all ponies? Why di--
Why am I even wondering this? I must protect her. It's my function. It's what I do. To even wonder such things is a waste of effort.
I take a deep breath and straighten myself. She's getting away and tracking her will get harder the longer I wait.
>>
>>29799225
Bah, follow them at a distance.
>>
>>29799252
this
>>
>>29799156
this
>>
>>29799252 >>29799667
I wait for a moment longer before giving chase, following them from several meters away and earning nasty looks from Roam.
The first few streets are calm, but after a while a weight forms on my stomach, followed almost immediately by a slight movement under my hooves.
Is this... you lean against a wall, then realize it's moving too-- almost unnoticeable, but definitely moving.
This isn't another dizzy fit, I realize. The floor is actually moving, and the other two don't seem to have noticed it yet.
>>
>>29806750
yep holodeck. Pretty odd spot to skip over though
Shout at them to fall back.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.