[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 110

File: RGRE.png (225KB, 918x684px) Image search: [Google]
RGRE.png
225KB, 918x684px
Prev: >>29765892

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
Everyone is dead.

DISCORD did this.
>>
>>29791627
Thanks, Discord-bama!
>>
>>29791627
>discord sees you kill people
>can't tell him killing is bad, because you did it and he might have to do it himself one day to protect those he holds dear
>can't tell him it was the right thing to do, because will mess him up even worse
>can't tell him it was for the family or the kingdom or for the greater good, because that might turn him into a fanatic
>decide to stress the importance of free choice, culpability, and the virtue (and the responsibility that comes with it) of being an individual
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>mfw 4/4
>>
Gottard
>>
>Twilight is interested in Anon but doesn't know a thing about courting stallions
>She's too embarrassed to ask her parents or friends for help, so she goes to her grandma in Canterlot for assistance
>When she returns to Ponyville and confronts Anon, she's a nervous stuttering mess
>Weakly slaps Anon on the ass and says that he has a nice ass
>Anon is too busy laughing to even be annoyed
>He brings her home and fucks the daylight out of her
>>
>>29791627
Dircord and /mlpol/
>>
File: What.png (325KB, 495x477px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
325KB, 495x477px
>>29791770
Woa.
>>
>>29791784
mlpol is dead too, hasn't updated in 12 hours
>>
>>29791827
So? Since when have facts ever stopped a "<x thing> is killing <thread>" argument?
>>
Old prompt.
I hope someone is writing about it.
>Every night for years, Anon dreams of an odd blue equine on the moon.
>She seems so real and lonely in the dream, so he feels the need to interact with her.
>And each time he returns, she's lonely and longing for company once more.
>One night at a time, he learns the story of Luna the alicorn and her backwards home, Equestria.
>Slowly, he begins to doubt these are even dreams.
>But what could be going on? Is Luna real? Or not?
>Regardless, he finds his heart yearning for the strange alien pony he meets each night.
>Just the thought of her boldly proclaiming that she would "be his knight most chivalrous" makes him smile.
>But after nearly 3 years, the dreams stop, leaving the human heart broken.
>Until his alien pony decides he should be at her side in person, that is.

>On the other side, Princess Luna struggles to keep sane with her 1000 years of isolation.
>Each day is a hard-fought battle to not submit to the madness gnawing on the edge of her mind.
>But one year in, she does something unexpected.
>Sleep takes her, and she dreams.
>And in her dream, is a strange bipedal male. One who doesn't fear. her.
>In-fact, he APPROACHES her, an unsure offer of friendship ready.
>It's all too good to be true. She found an escape.
>But as quick as it happens, the dream ends with him promising to come back.
>And so she waited.
>And wait for a whole year she did, until the next dream came.
>Each year, he came back, giving Luna the motivation to keep going.
>For 1000 years she lives like this. Learning more about her visitor and letting the precious memories hold her over. All the way to her freedom.
>But now free and at full power, the Princess will not be denied her most beloved companion any longer. The chivalrous princess NEEDS her sweet human.
>There's some time and space that needs broken...
>>
File: 1400295536719.png (94KB, 314x399px) Image search: [Google]
1400295536719.png
94KB, 314x399px
>>29791770
Good end. With many foals in future. Very good.
>>
File: 1491184983348.png (140KB, 858x805px) Image search: [Google]
1491184983348.png
140KB, 858x805px
>>29791847
oh god yes please
>>
File: 1461254901985.png (352KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1461254901985.png
352KB, 743x744px
>>29791847
D'aww
A relationship born in such a way would be unbreakable indeed.
>>
>>29791847
Great ideas.
>>
>>29791868
Best at fugs
>>
>>29792145
>Luna bragging how good she is at felatio and how tight her pussy is
>>
>>29791847
If no one else wants this I kinda wanna give it a try after I finish my next chapter.
It might go better on /moon/ than here though.
>>
>>29791587
So does treatment in Equestria consist of a hug, a lollipop, a band-aid, and a kiss on the boo boo to make it feel better? Being a doctor would be the best job ever.
>>
>>29792809
May i take that story and make it fucking stupid?
>>
>>29792916
If you put it on /moon/ instead, drop us a link pls
>>
>>29792916
Don't worry, a strong amount of prompts here are decent/good but fall into the same problem of not really working with RGRE.

Drop a link when/if you start it. A good story is a good story.
>>
>>29792943
Might as well, nothing else going on right now.
>>
>>29792916
Just crosspost mate, green for all.
>>
>>29792916
Yeah pls post a link to us, I saved that prompt in the hopes that someone would write something about it but I haven't seen anything related anywhere.
>>
File: 1481159947693.gif (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481159947693.gif
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>29791587
>>
>>29794100
>I really need to get laid
>>
>>29794219
Do it Anon, give that grumpy nurse what she needs...preferably in a free bed next to the employee lounge.
>>
>>29794100
>"I wonder if Anon is gullible enough to fall for the old 'Penis Inspection Day' trick?"
>>
Who shows up to Anon's door on Hearts and Hooves day with flowers, RGRE?
>>
>>29794276
"Please take care on the way home Anon, see you next week"
>You close the door as you lick what's left on your face.
"Sucked"
>>
>>29794276
>Anon doesn't fall for it
>He plays along
>>
File: Best_Check_up_Ever.jpg (333KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Best_Check_up_Ever.jpg
333KB, 500x600px
"Please take care on the way home Anon, see you next week"
>You close the door as you lick what's left on your face.
"Sucked"
>>
>Anon meets nursepone in a bar
>Reveals that he knew all about the "penis inspection day" thing and how it wasn't a real medical exam
>nursepone is shocked that he saw through her ruse
alt end
>Penis inspection day is a real life actual thing in Equestria and ponies in the medical profession take cock-health very seriously
>>
File: 1444514932805.png (28KB, 740x958px) Image search: [Google]
1444514932805.png
28KB, 740x958px
>You are Anon, resident extrauniversal alien living in Ponyville with your Minotaur girlfriend, Maritia.
>You also have an extremely painful headache at the moment.
>Thinking back, you suppose that it was a bit of a bad idea agreeing to helping Twilight and Spike re-reshelf all the books in the library.
>Goddamn eyestrain started to make itself known right at the tail end of the work.
>Then after that, it was helping Rarity with some of her seamstressing.
>No easy task as the headache got worse.
>Not from threading the needle or from fetching the cloth, oh no.
>But rather from seeing her stash of raunchy sci-fi romance novels and the notes written on scrap paper that some of them held after finding them behind the rolls of Periwinkle fabric.
>You made it a bit of a point to be a little aware of any moves she may make, 'cause you're taken, yo.
>So here you are, sitting on your comfy couch, pinching your nosebridge. Trying desperately to will the migrane away before Mari got home from work.
>Knowing her so well, she probably would want to fuck the workday stress away.
>You groan a little bit, mentally complaining about how the goddamn dinner is going to get cold.
>Worked hard on that shit, and you'll be damned if it's going to go to waste.
>You turn and lay on the couch, eyes clenched and mind spinning.
"Fucking hell."
>>
File: 1479780194709.jpg (55KB, 423x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479780194709.jpg
55KB, 423x512px
>>29794935
>Be Maritia.
>Minotauress, hard worker, stronk and proud girlfriend to Anonymous.
>You are walking home from work and by the gods are you exhausted and you can't wait to get out of this suit and have a sexy snuggles with Anon after dinner.
>For such an isolated town, it sure does have a bustling business center!
>You suppose that's what happens when a princess lives there, everyone who's anyone wants to set up shop there.
>And in this case, it was a whole lot of corporate bigwigs who wanted the princess to take a look at their "new and innovative products that will change Equestria forever!" and get both funding as well as assitance from the purple researcher herself.
>With a slight frown, you can't help but not be that impressed with what you've seen as a receptionist/frontline security for an emerging tech firm.
>Not after seeing and experiencing some of the stuff that was salvaged from what was left of Anon's home after a fair chunk of it got eaten by an apparently magical sinkhole, bringing him just within the eastern border of the Minotaur lands.
>Especially the tablet, TV and other gadgets of various computational power and all the movies and documentaries inbetween.
>Boring stuff aside, it looks like technological progress is really going to speed up in the coming years and you can't help but feel proud that you are going to be a part of it, despite being a multipurpose receptionist.
>>
File: 1479778802793.jpg (60KB, 561x488px) Image search: [Google]
1479778802793.jpg
60KB, 561x488px
>>29794942
>You stop in front of the entrance to your comfy abode, a familiar smell wafting through, making your belly rumble slightly and your mouth water.
>Anon's baked salmon, prepared just the way you liked it if the sent is of any indication.
>With a wide grin on your face, you quickly open the door and are taken aback from the parade of spices used to season the fish.
>Looking around a bit, you spot your beau laying on the couch, a forearm draped over his eyes.
>Creeping over, you crouch down next to him, a gentle smile gracing your features.
"Ano~on, wake up sleepy head."
>Lowering his arm, he meets your eyes, smiling a bit.
>"Mm? Hey Mari, work went well I take it?"
"Yep!"
>"Nice, nice. Hey, dinner is on the table, why don't you go and eat up, I'm not hungry right now."
>Your smile falters a bit as he covers his eyes again, but you can deal with it.
"W-well, alright, but afterwards, can we, uh, y'know, have a little fun? It's been a long day."
>Nailed it, even added the eyebrow wiggle. Bastards love the eyebrow wiggle.
>He pulls his arm down again and looks at you with an apologetic smile.
>"Maybe not tonight, I have a pretty bad headache."
>>
File: Mino.png (608KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Mino.png
608KB, 1024x1303px
>>29794948
>Your smile completely drops from your face and is replaced with shock.
>Oh. OH NO.
>You remember your dad saying that to your mom when she wanted sex.
>When a male says that, it ususally means that the woman is not performing and that the fires of love is dimming!
>It's even worse when they add in that they have a headache!
>Now, it's usually (almost always) true that they do have a headache, it's always good to give in and allow the man to do what he wants to do when the headache passes.
>Like shopping or talking or... or...
>or sex in the missionary position with the lights out and the male on top.
>Eesh.
"Ab, are you sure that you aren't up to it? I mean, I can let you do the thing you've always wanted to do! Y'know, missionary WITH handholding!"
>"As tempting as that is, this headache is really, really killer. Can't we just cuddle instead? You can be the big spoon as usual."
>You perk up.
>Cuddles? Being the big spoon?
>Yeah, yeah, that'll work. At least until the headache goes away. THEN you'll take him until the two of you are dehydrated.
"That work, but you owe me."
>He grins and shimmies over a bit.
>"You got it boss."
>Slipping out of the suit jacket, removing the tie and unbuttoning your pants and shirt a bit, you carefully climb over him and take your rightful place as the big spoon, pressing his head a bit into your cleavage.
>Just the way the two of you liked it.
>Closing your eyes, you can't help but give a quiet chuckle.
>The joys of love...

>You are Anon again.
>And you just remembered the probably now cool salmon, sitting covered up on the table.
>Fuck.

Another thing that I had stewing around in the noggin for a good while and had to get down into writing.
>>
>>29794960
Minotaurs are always welcome
>>
>>29794935
>>29794942
>>29794948
>>29794960
>anon says no, to a loving waifu, because of a headache

what are you a faggot?

go see a magic/nurse horse for cure, before waifu asks,
hydrate before she asks,
proceed to pound waifu's pussy into oblivion, before and especially if she asks

incompetent anons really grind my gears, but "no to sex because of headache" is just fucking insulting, in thirsty mares general
>>
>>29795129
But then how could I do the "not tonight dear, I have a headache" cliche?
>>
>>29794942
>>Boring stuff aside, it looks like technological progress is really going to speed up in the coming years
Can't wait for it to destabilize the entire world and sow chaos and disarray everywhere.
>>
>>29795129
Get a load of this fag.
>>
File: 1488122511883.png (433KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
1488122511883.png
433KB, 1280x803px
>>29794935
>>29794942
>>29794948
>>29794960
Good stuff Anon
>>
>>29794960
>tfw no big cozy breast pillows
>>
>>29795129
>t. someone who has never had an actual migraine
Tell you what, Anon, how about you go out and fuck your wife who am I kidding with a blinding headache, when light physically hurts, and moving around makes you want to throw up.
>>
>>29795129
>headache
You must be REALLY stupid than real life.
>>
>>29795383
They'd be so warm
>>
>>29795389
I lost vision in my left eye from the pain, and lost consciousness. It was very fun.
>>
>>29795389
>That artist again
I wonder... does shining and every pony been brainwashed?
>>
>>29795593
Same, minus the unconsciousness. I spent about 2 hours laying on my bed with my arm over my eyes because I couldn't get up and turn off the lights.

>>29795672
I don't even know, man, I just go there for the words that can be taken out of context.
>>
>>29795687
I mean, I see many of his works, they eyes are empty. Only lust. You can just check derpbru.
>>
>>29792941
Until you get a stallion with hemorrhoids.
>>
>>29796000
Where do you think the lollipop goes in that case?
>>
>>29795672
Nah, just Panda being lazy and not adding pupils with light reflections to the stylized eyes
>>
>>29796000
>>29796021
What about when a stallion goes for a prostate exam?
>>
>>29796062
With only hooves it's going to be an interesting exam, it would be like your doctor fisting you
>>
>>29795389
>>29795403
>first fucking step in my post
>go get magical cure

>in the RGRE setting
>comparing to real life

who exactly is the faggot now???

are you seriously fucking telling me that migraines would be an issue with fucking magic health care? in a fucking cartoon world?
fucking kys
>>
>>29791854
"You did call me a breeding horse."
>>
the plan seems to be working. soon these threads will only serve as a place to post the updates of works, prompts, or for us to point and laugh at newfags, just like the AiE thread.
don't worry, we're saving the thread. never forget that.
>>
>>29796062
>>29796206

>Doctor Anon has to spend all day, every day of work administering prostate exams since he is the only guy with fingers in a 500 mile radious.
>10 straight hours of sticking your fingers up stallion's assholes.
>Go home everyday smelling like ass.
>This is your life.
>>
>>29796874
>>29796206
> Pony doctors can only use hooves
Unicorns, Anons. You are forgetting unicorns.
>>
>>29791854
>>29791770

>decades later, one of Anon and Twilight's daughters is having trouble courting a stallion
>Twlight gives her the same advice her grandmother told her
>She follows it
>Instead of getting dicked, she gets slapped in the face and charged with sexual harassment
>T-Thanks, Mom
>>
>>29795362
Reminds me of Spaghetti Sparkle minus the Nicholas Cage.
>>
>>29797340
Sorry. Was aggressively sageing on another board.
>>
>>29796874
>prostate exams
good thing it's RGRE, stallions might clean themself before exam
>>
>>29797589
I'd be more worried about accidentally getting the stallion off.
>tfw the nurses set you up so they could peek in for hot colt on colt action
>>
File: 1402967639267.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1402967639267.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>
>>29797770
>Applejack discovers what her brother has been doing at night to earn money and help keep the farm afloat
>>
>>29797770
>>29798128
That picture is inaccurate. He'd cover up his cutie mark and go by the name "Big Banana" while he's on duty.
>>
>>29798163
>Applejack is upset about her brother stripping to help pay the bills
>She's even more upset that his stage name is based on an inferior fruit
>>
>>29798290
>"Ah don't care if it's a pun, Big Mac! Why not jus' call yerself 'Two Big Pears' while yer at it?!"
>>
>>29798163
>Big Banana
That's Anon's stripper name.
>>
>>29797770
>Anon visits strip club
>Finds its full of stallions instead of cute mares gyrating on poles
>Sees Big Mac
>Sees his cute widdle bunny ears
>Sees his adorable bunny outfit
[Squeeing intensifies]
>>
>>29798374
>Widdle ponies trying to be sexy when they're already so cute
That's not how poners work. I wanna hug'em.
>>
Hey, I got more Page Anon
>>
>>29798709
>A broken jaw...
>Five missing teeth...
>Bruising over most of the body and even two broken ribs...
>And that was just for Jet Set...
>One of the other mares that lord Aegis had dragged in was WORSE
>...
>You had told the nobles to behave...
>You had personally asked the heads of the houses to come to the castle and explained the situation to them, and each and every one of them had promised to keep their families in check
>They gave their word to stop their petty squabbles until the envoy left
>But they didn't…
>They looked you in the eyes and lied
>And now the mother of all messes was dropped into your lap
>An attempted rape of a stallion from House Lily...
>Three mares from House Dazzle had been beaten within an inch of their lives...
>And a giant, armored human had not only witnessed an attempted rape, but had put three noblemares in the hospital
>You were Princess Celestia and, at that moment, you were sitting in your office nursing a glass of the strongest drink that you could find
>This was far beyond a disaster
>A disaster you could work with
>You were known for turning disasters on their heads
>Your sister’s return, Discord, that whole business with the Crystal Empire
>But even with a thousand years of diplomatic experience under your belt, you didn't know how you were going to spin this in a positive light, or even if you should
>There was a rape
>Nobles were involved, as was a very powerful dignitary that had no issue with resorting to violence
>It didn’t take a genius to figure out that some horse apples was about to hit the fan in the very near future
>The second that Fancy Pants returned to his family's estate the Lily's were going to be in an uproar
>When Lady Sprinkle Spark heard about what happened to her daughter and nieces she was going to come marching up to the castle demanding "justice"
>It was going to take WEEKS to get everything calmed down, maybe even months
>>
>>29798719
>Alliances were going to shift, ponies were going to come and complain
>If you were very unlucky King Drfual may do a whole lot more than simply ignore all of the offers that you had in mind for your kingdoms...
>A groan escaped you as you slammed your head against your table
>The tip of your horn felt like it had gone through the table, but you couldn't care less
"Buck...."
>You weren’t going to sleep tonight…
>Heck, there was a good chance you weren’t going to be sleeping for DAYS…
>And forget about going to that annual cake-off nex--
>Your ears perked up when you heard the door to your office being open, though you kept your face right where it was
>...
>It was Sprinkle Spark wasn't it?
>Or perhaps you were particularly unlucky and the mare opening the door was Fleur de Lis…?
>"Sister? Are you in here?"
>You released the breath that you didn’t know you were holding
>Thank the Maker...
"Yes, Luna, I'm in here," you said, levitating over your drink and taking a healthy gulp
>"May I come in?"
"As long as you close the door behind you and lock it."
>Your dear sister stepped into the room and closed the door behind her
>A soft click filled the air, telling you that she had done as you asked
>Which was good…
>You didn’t want anypony else barging in here...
>Luna shuffled around the room for a few moments, no doubt looking you over
>"Are you drinking, Tia?" she asked
>With your horn lodged into your table, you couldn't nod, but you'd be damned if you didn't try your best
"Yes, yes I am."
>"At ten in the morning?"
"Yes, and I intend to keep drinking until I forget the fact that a diplomat from another country had to save one of my subjects from being raped."
>You were about to take another sip of your drink when you felt it being wrenched out of your magical grasp
>Letting out a disagreeable whinny, you tried to snatch it back
>>
>>29798726
>Unfortunately for you Luna was completely sober, but you had been in here for awhile
>...
>An hour at least
>...
>You think
"Noooo...! Give it bacccccck!"
>Your sister let out a sigh, dislodging your horn from the table so that you could pick your head up
>And you did
>You looked up right at her and scrunched your nose up SO HARD...
"I was drinking that."
>"You were," Luna said, dumping your drink out of the window. "Now, may I ask where young Twilight ran off to?"
>You sighed
"I had her go to the hospital with a few guards to make sure that the nobles made it there safely."
>Luna's nose scrunched up in distaste
>"You should have just tossed those mares into the dungeons, sister."
"If lord Aegis and his men hadn't beaten those mares so badly, I might have, Luna," you replied, looking up at your ceiling
>A small smile came to your sister's face
>"Yes, we were able to see those would-be rapists before they were carried off. The lord-commander is certainly thorough, isn't he?"
>You closed your eyes
>Without a drink in hoof, you could feel your headache coming back
>You didn't like it...
>Not one little bit...
"Were you able to find accommodations for our guests?"
>"Lord Aegis and his men are in the south wing at this moment," your sister said, grabbing the bottle of liquor that you were trying to pull from your desk and dumping it out the window
>The bucking donkey...
"Are they comfortable? Have they asked for anything yet?"
>"Nay. They took two of the larger connecting rooms and appear to be fortifying them."
>You deflated
>Of course they were...
>Not that you could blame them...
"We'll have to really put our hooves down this time, Luna," you said, rubbing the bridge of your nose. "Those mares need to be punished. We need to show these humans that we won't allow things like this to stand."
>>
>>29798729
>"We agree wholeheartedly."
"I don't care how much Sprinkle Spark shouts and screams, a bit of punishment might be good for her filly. And we should do all we can for poor Fancy."
>"I'll have somepony look into getting the stallion a therapist. At the crown’s expense of course."
>Reaching into another drawer, you grabbed your emergency bottle of rum
>Luna, seeing you fiddling with your desk, tried to preemptively steal your alcohol, but this time your were prepared
>With a flick of your horn you slapped her magic away, following up with a boop on the nose
>She wasn’t getting this one!
>Not your good-ass rum!
"Good, now we just need to figure out how to begin negotiations with our guest with what little dignity we have left."
>Popping off the cork of the bottle, you began chugging your rum as fast as you could
>You sister stood there, a small frown on her face as she watched you
>The rum burned, but in a good way
>With each gulp you could feel it warming your body
>It felt nice, especially right now
>"You know, drinking yourself into a stupor isn't going to help this situation," she said
"It might not, but it'll make be feel a bit better," you said, before wrapping your lips around the mouth of the bottle and tilting your head back once more
>Luna shook her head, walking over toward the window
>"I could go and greet our guest, if you're so insistent on your alcoholism."
>Pulling the bottle of rum away, you wiped your mouth with the back of your hoof
>The headache was starting to go away...
>Good...
"No," you said, shaking your head. "Last time that I left you in a room full of stallions ponies were complaining to me for weeks."
>A blush came to your sister's face
>"T-That was simply a misunderstanding, sister."
"One stallion wouldn't stop crying, Luna."
>"It's not my fault that the little colt couldn't take a joke!"
>Groaning, you covered your face with your hooves
>Your sis was going to be the death of you...
>Her or your nobles...
>>
>>29798736
"Misunderstanding or not, if the letters that I've received from King Drfual have even a bit of truth in them, Lord Aegis is not a stallion to flirt with."
>"Aye. Especially with that club of his," Luna said, scratching her chin. "Though, perhaps a bit of flirtation might benefit us?"
>Your eyes narrowed
"Luna... No..."
>"All I'm saying is that most stallions that act like the lord-commander are usually "backed up" if you get my meaning."
"No..."
>"Who knows? Maybe a good rut might make him a good deal more agreeable? Though I suspect by the end of it some lucky mare would be walking away with more than a li--"
>With a spell, you shut Luna's mouth
"We've already done more than enough damage today, Luna. I don't need you riling the humans up."
>Shaking your head, you corked your rum once more and put it back inside your desk
>You had a feeling that you were going to need it later...
"No, we'll go to them in the morning after everything's cooled down a bit. We need to make sure the nobles don’t kill each other during the night before we even think of doing anything else.”
>Luna rolled her jaw as you released her mouth
>"It might also be a good idea to double the guard as well. We wouldn't want Sprinkle to do anything rash."
"Yes, yes," you said with a wave. "Make sure to have ponies in the west wing at all times. We already havean incident on our hooves. I don't want a war."
>The tip of your horn glowed
>Magically searching the castle, you sought out your assistant Raven
>//I need you to come to my office at once.//
>There was a pause before you felt Raven's magic mingle with your own
>//Of course, my lady. I'll be there right away.//
>//Very good. Please bring the Captain of the Guard with you as well. I need to debrief her on what happened. I'd also appreciate it if you send somepony to get Twilight. We’ll need her here too.//
>//I'll do it right away, your highness.//
>//Thank you very much.//
>>
>>29798742
>Cutting the spell off, you let out another sigh
>You must have looked particularly pitiful, because Luna walked over and wrapped a wing around your shoulder
>"Don't worry, sister. I'm positive that everything will turn out right in the end."
"I fail to see how, Luna."
>Luna's wing tightened around you, and her brow furrowed like it always did when she was thinking really hard
>"...Maybe Twilight has thought of a way to make this appear in a better light?"
>You snorted
"If she can do that then she'll be the empress of the world within the year."
>"Oh, you never know, sister," Luna chided. "There's a reason why the elements chose her after all."

~_~_~_~_~_~

>"Move the curtains to the right, boy. My right. No, that's my left. Good. Now more. More. Come on boy, put your back into it."
>The room that you have been given was as fine as any that you had ever seen
>The carpets on the floors were the softest that you had ever felt
>The window were large and ornate
>Gold and glass was everywhere
>The bed was large enough to fit ten fully grown men, and so soft that you would have been happy to spend the rest of your days lying on it
>This was a room fit for a king
>No, it was a room fit for a god
>But, at that moment, you weren’t in the position to appreciate it
>In fact, the room had given you more than a few reasons to curse it
>Namely the curtains
>You had no idea WHY they seemed to weigh just as much as you...
>They didn't seem all that thick...
>But you'd be damned if you didn't have to push with all of your might just to move them a little bit
>"Come on, boy, just a few more inches," your lord said, readying his club. "And if something flies out make sure to duck. I don't want to send you through the window."
>>
>>29798746
>Your lord, for some reason or another, had gotten it into his head that the princesses may have put scrying orbs into your rooms so that they could monitor you in your sleep
>For the past hour and a half you and the knights had been searching every inch of the two rooms that you had taken looking for them
>Lord Aegis, meanwhile, moved back and forth between rooms, his club at the ready in case anything flew out of its hiding spot
>Now you had no idea what the heck a scrying orb was, and from the rumblings of the other men they didn't have any idea either...
>"Come on. They're just curtains boy. I'm not asking you to move a damned boulder."
>Grunting, you dug your heels into the carpet and pushed with all of your might
>Little by little, the thing started to move
>Not by much, but it was something
>"That's it, boy," lord Aegis said, winding back for a swing. "Just a little more..."
>Sweat was pouring down your face
>You could feel your arms and legs shaking
>But you were almost there...
>Almost...
>Just a foot and a half left...
>Now a foot...
>Now half a foot...
>With one last burst of energy, you pushed the curtain was far as you could go
>Your lord took a step forward, his eyes scanning the curtain, the window, and the floor
>For your trouble, you had almost hoped that the princesses were spying on you
>If they were, than an orb of light, or whatever a scrying orb was supposed to look like, would have been discovered
>Then you'd have felt a sense of accomplishment for busting your butt
>But, just like every other time, there was nothing
>No orbs, no light, nothing
>Your lord eased up his grip on his bat
>Resting it on his shoulder, he began to grumble to himself while scratching his chin
>>
>>29798755
>"Huh. They aren't there either then... Alright boy, let go of the curtain. This side of the room seems clear."
>Panting, you stepped away from the curtain, letting it fall back into place
"My lord... Can I get a... glass of water... please?"
>"Go," he said with a wave of a hand. "We're about finished up here anyway. Make sure to drink from your canteen though. We still need to test the water to see if the Equestrian's put anything in it."
>You bowed your head
>Thank the gods...
"Yes my lord," you said, before scurrying off to the other end of the room
>All around you were knights lifting furniture, looking under sinks and in closets and under the bed
>Most of them didn't look all that excited to be inspecting a room, but just like you they knew how lord Aegis got
>Once he had something in his head there wasn't anything that anyone could do about it...
>Making your way over to your bag, you grabbed your small canteen and took a few gulps
>Your eyes slid closed as the cool, refreshing water slid down your throat
>Yes...
>Just what you needed...
>Though you knew you needed to be mindful about how much water you drank, you nevertheless took a few more gulps of the life giving liquid
>You had taken your fifth or sixth gulp when a noise made you perk up
>Someone was knocking on the door...
>Immediately, you stood up
>As a page, you were always required to answer the door for your lord and announce the visitor...
>And lord Aegis hadn't said anything about not doing any of your duties…
>...
>Alright...
>Quickly making your way to the door, you grabbed the doorknob
>Making sure that you knife was still on your belt, you took a deep breath and opened the door
>>
>>29798759
"Good afternoon. I am Anonymous, servant of Lord Aegis of castle Nurgle. How may I help you?"
>The words came automatically
>It was only after you said them that you were able to take stock in who was standing on the other end of the door
>To your surprise, it was the stallion that your lord had saved
>Though he looked a good deal better than he had an hour or so ago, you could see that he was still a good deal shaken up
>His body was tensed, and his eyes darted to his left and right every few moments
>He looked like he wanted to be at home under his bed in all honesty...
>You looked him up and down, about to ask him what his business was, when another pony caught your eye
>It was a tall, white mare
>She was nearly Princess Celestia's size, with light purple eyes and a long horn jutting out of her forehead
>The mare was looking you over even as you drank in her features, a small smile coming to her face
>"My, my. Aren't you a little young to be a knight, my dear?"
>Your brow furrowed
"I'm not a knight, I'm a page!"
>The mare chuckled
>"Ah, forgive me then, lord Anonymous," she said, bowing her head as she took a step toward you. "Might your lord be in? I would very much like to speak to him."
>You let out a quiet hum
>This mare also had the look of a noble about her
>But unlike your two guides, she didn’t have an unsettling look in her eyes or an empty grin
>She looked… nice
>You were about to open your mouth to answer when you felt a massive, calloused hand grab you by the scruff of your neck
>Before you could blink, you were flying backwards in the air
>And you weren't very happy about it
>Not one bit...
"DFvndjkj!"
>You flailed wildly, ready to start screaming until you hit the ground, only to collide with something solid
>A moment later, a pair of strong arms wrapped around you
>Looking up, you saw that you had been thrown at one of your lord's knights
>>
>>29798763
>It's LAP
ok.
>>
>>29798763
>Whipping your head back to the door, you saw Lord Aegis and a pair of knights blocking the entrance, weapons at the ready
>Through the mass of bodies, you could see the stallion taking a nervous step back
>The mare stood her ground however, her smile still on her face
>"I was told that we wouldn't be expecting any visitors today," your lord growled
>"Half of the soldiers in this castle are of my house, so very few places are bared to me if I make enough of a fuss," the mare replied, bowing nice and low. "But where are my manners? I am Duchess Fleur de lis, Head of House Lily. This is my brother Fancy Pants. We are honored to meet you lord Aegis of Humeyithal."
>Your lord's gaze traveled from mare to stallion and back again, but he said nothing
>You could see the distrust in his eyes, see the tension in his hands as he held his club
>The ponies didn’t seem to see any of this, staring up at your lord with their big, expressive eyes
>Which, from prior experience, could be a bad thing
>A very bad thing
>Suddenly, Lord Fancy Pants closed the distance between him and lord Aegis
>As quick as a flash, he stood up on his hind legs and hugged your lord
>"Thank the Maker for you, my lord," he said, sniffling. "Thank you..."
>The knights on either side of lord Aegis stiffened
>Lord Aegis himself seemed none too pleased either, grabbing the stallion by his vest and prying him off
>"Don't do that," he said, before letting the stallion drop back onto his four hooves
>"If you hadn't saved me those mares w-would have r-raped me and left m-me for dead," Lord Fancy continued, even as your lord pushed him away with the tip of his club. "T-They might h-have even taken m-me back w-with them and... and..."
>The stallion sniffled again
>Lady Fleur produced a handkerchief and handed it to him
>Lord Fancy quietly thanked her before loudly blowing his nose as his sister wrapped a hoof protectively around him
>A small smile came to your face at the sight
>>
>>29798771
>It seemed that ponies weren’t total monsters after all...
>"I don't know how you and your fine stallions found themselves in that alley, but you have both my gratitude and the gratitude of House Lily for what you did," Lady Fleur said, nuzzling her brother
>To your surprise, you could hear real, genuine gratitude in her voice, something that the nobles back home NEVER had
>Still though, your lord may as well have been made of stone
>"It is a knight's duty to protect the helpless," lord Aegis replied, still looking less than happy. "If we did not help then it would have shamed both our ancestors and our order."
>Fleur's smile widened
>"Nevertheless, if you ever need--"
>Stepping back, lord Aegis closed the door before the mare could finish her sentence
>"Tell the lads in the next room that the castle guards are as worthless as they look," he said, locking the door. "Tell Faraier to have two men guarding each of the doors. Four hour shifts. If I catch anyone sleeping they'll be whipped until I see bone."
>The knights on either side of him saluted before rushing off to the next room
>Your lord turned to the remainder of the knights in the room
>"Keep your weapons near, boys. I don't want us all being dragged off to gods' know where without a fight. And Anon?"
>You perked up, wiggling away from the knight still holding you
"Yes my lord?"
>"While I admire your dedication, think before you carry out your duties."
>You winced
>A small part of you couldn’t help but feel bad for the lord and lady
>They were only trying to thank lord Aegis…
>They didn’t deserve getting a door slammed in their faces...
"...Yes lord. Sorry lord."
>Walking over to you, lord Aegis placed a hand on your shoulder
>Giving it a squeeze, he set his club onto the ground
>"Get ready for a long night boys. I have a feeling that those two aren't going to be the only ones bothering us."
>>
>>29798777
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: Thatface.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>29798782
>you wan to say something but nothing
It's a really Greentext.
>>
File: 1470697734934s.jpg (3KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1470697734934s.jpg
3KB, 125x95px
>>29798782
>>
Garro
>>
File: 1490557898916.webm (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490557898916.webm
390KB, 1920x1080px
>>29798782
I like you LAP.
>>
>>29798729
>"Are they comfortable? Have they asked for anything yet?"
>>"Nay. They took two of the larger connecting rooms and appear to be fortifying them."
>>You deflated
>>Of course they were...
kek'd
>>
>>29798996
like a proper All Guardsman Squad
>>
File: the fuck did you just say.jpg (101KB, 700x591px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck did you just say.jpg
101KB, 700x591px
>>29798763
>nurgle
>>
>>29799038
i do like i though, probably should have mentioned that.
>>
>>29798777
>>Stepping back, lord Aegis closed the door before the mare could finish her sentence
>>"Tell the lads in the next room that the castle guards are as worthless as they look," he said, locking the door. "Tell Faraier to have two men guarding each of the doors. Four hour shifts. If I catch anyone sleeping they'll be whipped until I see bone."
I like Aegis, he's paranoid and smart.

>>29798782
I need more though.
>>
What would be the equivalent fetish of mini skirts be in RGRE
>>
>>29794935
Speaking of Minotaurs, I found an artist to make a pic of the 3 Minotaurs from cow tipping, expect something by the end of the month
>>
>>29799343
not everything has to have an equivalent anon

there can be different and new ideas
>>
>>29799343
Probably still mini skirt, they just give a teasing look at balls instead of ass.
>>
File: 02171277aa-1486954769932.gif (637KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
02171277aa-1486954769932.gif
637KB, 455x500px
>>29799349
excite
>>
>>29799352
I saw this was on page 6 and decided to bump, no actual thought was put into the post
>>
>>29794100
internet dating: expectation vs reality
>>
>>29795377
Pervert.
>>
>>29798736
>"It might not, but it'll make be feel a bit better,"
Probably should say
>"It might not, but it'll make me feel a bit better,"

>>29798742
>We already havean incident on our hooves.
missed a space there
>We already have an incident on our hooves.

Only mistakes I saw. Great work as always LaP
>>
>>29799489
>internet dating
>Life: expectation vs reality
>>
File: 1404757068518.png (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404757068518.png
105KB, 500x500px
>>29799517
u aint seen nothin yet bby
>>
>>29799606
W-What could be even more perverted than h-hoof holding?
Chaste kisses on the cheek?
>>
The Discord chat has done nothing wrong
>>
>>29797271
This...could be expanded on actually. Twilight is a well of bad advice, because she is just that lucky to not get into a problem with her dumber lessons taught by her elitist rapey mother. What would Papa Anon's reaction be to seeing his wife give such awful advice to his child, and the visit to the police station to bail her out?
>>
File: 1452330011381.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452330011381.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>29799664
missionary for the sole purpose of procreation
with the lights off
WHILE holding her hooves
>>
>>29798719
FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>29799664
Consensual and non-sexual cuddling with tuft touching
>>
>>29799043
Mention what? Your sentence doesn't make sense, try spellcheck.
>>29799025
Not true, there isn't any grenades strapped to air vents, the doors, no razor wire and mine traps, and no sandbag barricades.
>>
>>29799722
i mentioned nurgle with a picture of guardsmen, i forgot to add that i actually liked the story.
>>
>>29798777
Checked!
>>
>>29799772
Ah.
>>
File: 1476721178148.jpg (423KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
1476721178148.jpg
423KB, 900x666px
>>29799038
Did someone said...
Die for the Emperor?
>>
>>29800153
No one said anything. Say* on the other hand would be correct.
>>
>>29800153
That's beautiful....
>>
File: 1476056034913.png (976KB, 1649x975px) Image search: [Google]
1476056034913.png
976KB, 1649x975px
>>29800153
All i heard was
Glory to Nanotrasen!
>>
File: Zaporozhian Cossacks of Ukraine.jpg (87KB, 742x446px) Image search: [Google]
Zaporozhian Cossacks of Ukraine.jpg
87KB, 742x446px
>>29800249
Fun fact that it's based on an irl painting
>>
>>29798782
What the name of that one site where all of the stories are and can i have a link to it.
>>
>>29800453
thats why its beautiful, I can just imagine and chaos worshiper writing the letter to the imperials.
>>
>>29798331
>"Well you see. That's cousin Braeburn's stage name..."
>>
File: 1491198858833.jpg (84KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491198858833.jpg
84KB, 640x472px
>>29798782
You can write pretty much any characters personality flawlessly LaP
I love the new story keep doin what you do babe.
>>
File: starlight glimmer best pony.png (272KB, 1045x899px) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer best pony.png
272KB, 1045x899px
>>
>>29800634
.....I feel the need to question why the guy is taped to the ceiling. So, why?
>>
>>29801462
Obviously he didnt have a chair to sit in that was high enough for the table.
Why not?
I would so i wouldnt have to stand at a lan party.
>>
>CMC think they're of age to find a stallion to start a herd with
>Predictably, they choose Anon
>They use pick-up techniques they learned from their sisters (or in Scootaloo's case, from Rainbow Dash)
>Shenanigans occur
>Something something RGRE
>>
>>29802378
I want a herd with the CMC and DT and silver spoon
>>
>>29802398
>"Anon, why are fillies always in or around your house?
>>
>>29802410
Because I bake a delicious homemade batch of brownies everyday and share them with the local townsfoals
>>
>>29802410
>Mares around town can be heard muttering about how lucky the fillies are to have a stallion already.
>>
>>29802410
>"A better question would be, 'why are there fillies in or around my pants?'"
>>
>>29802447
>Anon gains the reputation of a kindly old grandmother despite being only in his early 20s
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Moondancer is the Equestrian equivalent of Christian Weston Chandler. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a 'Need Stallion' sign.
>>
>>29802590
>Is always on the lookout for a "herd-free stallion"
I think she's a step up from Chris-chan. She actually studies something useful and I've yet to see a single home-made necklace around her neck.

Isn't that guy dead now or something? I'm sure someone in his family died.
>>
>>29802576
more like a soccer mom or the local denmother
>>29802590
I have no idea who that is!
>>
>>29802619
>I have no idea who that is!
You lucky bastard. Real talk, Anon: try and keep it that way.
>>
>>29802600
Not him, but I'd definitely know if CWC died. /v/'d have half their catalog filled with threads about it if he did.
>>
Where the fuck is my sharkpone waifu story?
>>
>>29802600
>I'm sure someone in his family died.
His dad died in 2011.
>>
>>29799349
YUSS
>>
>>29800482
It's the closest thing we have to a main archive save for the gdoc in the OP.

http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/Category:RGRE
>>
>>29801396
Glimmerfags should be purged. The world would be a far better place without your degeneracy.
>>
>>29799349
Might it be from that artist who draws 'Hestaur' or whatever her name was?
>>
>>29799349
>>29803095
Found her, it's Hester. This artist?

https://derpibooru.org/1121867
>>
>>29803103
Fucking Russians? Again?
>>
File: 1481215852596.png (644KB, 719x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1481215852596.png
644KB, 719x1013px
So what do you do when your mare gets too pushy? Do you smack her on the snootle or spritz her with water or what?
>>
>>29803321
I fuck her because im not a faggot
>>
>>29803321
I fuck her because im not a faggot
and because im a goodhusband
>>
>>29803416
>>29803426
>not even orgasm denialing her as punishment
for shame
>>
File: 1465188416474.gif (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465188416474.gif
181KB, 400x400px
>>29803321
>>29803416
>>29803426
>Pin her to the bed.
"You think we're doing this on YOUR terms after you've bugged me so much?"
>>
File: 1405907031657.png (181KB, 853x742px) Image search: [Google]
1405907031657.png
181KB, 853x742px
>>29803430
>>29803599
oh my
>>
>>29803430
>denialing
What the fuck is that.
Learn english you foreign dog
>>
>>29803621
Full image link for the love of god ill give you a cool meme
>>
>>29803642
i am denialing you your posting privilege
>>
>>29803651
https://derpibooru.org/678042
>>
>>29802699 (checked)
the author is struggling with thoughts of depression and suicide. he said so in the discord.
but don't worry! suffering begets art.
>>
>>29803830
how far gone am i that i can recognize the art style of a cropped explicit image with but a glance?
>>
>>29803928
suffering=character development
>>
File: 1484966303319.jpg (77KB, 301x311px) Image search: [Google]
1484966303319.jpg
77KB, 301x311px
>>29803830
Wew heres the meme i promised lad.
I have more for a genorous man such as you.
>>
File: ded.png (136KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
136KB, 500x685px
you already know the cause
>>
>>29804253
Cause it is like 4am in the US, which per chance is where most people that frequent this thread live?
>>
>>29804253
They're probably avoiding your autistic screeching.
>>
>>29794860
That wouldn't be weird given how much attention breast cancer is given.
Plus, a large percentage of Gynos are men, so flip it over and you get mares with a free pass to look at so much dick they become desensitized.
>>
>>29790287
>Anon goes full love doctor mode
>He isn't going to stand for this horse-degeneracy and betrayal
>Saves their marriage with help from Cadence and the M6, as well as anyone else the author wants to include
>Wins the heart of his waifu(s) in the process as long as Twilight Velvet isn't his waifu
>>
Daily reminder that monogamists are a stain upon society.
>>
File: spoiled rich eyeroll.gif (532KB, 273x310px) Image search: [Google]
spoiled rich eyeroll.gif
532KB, 273x310px
>>29804583
Maybe you should get a job, then you'd be able to support a stallion.
>>
>>29802590
Moondancer
>Has a degree in magic, actually hasn't cast anything more complex than levitation in years
>Was temporarily kicked out of Celestia's school after casting some weeaboo curse on a councilor
>Spends hours wandering around the local market with a sign looking for a marefriend-free colt
>Currently considers herself a 'janecolt', insists on being called Mandancer
>Got a heavy piercing in her clit, hoping it would stretch out and turn into a penis
>>
>>29804591
Actually this raises an interesting(?) question.
Considering the larger family units that herding would cause would the relative cost of living per person be higher than normal or would it mean that herds are extremely financially secure?
>>
>>29804640
They'd be extremely financially secure.
Think of it like this. Say one person makes $1000 a month. A house costs $500 per month, food is about $200 per month per person, and utilities are another $200 per month.
One person would only have $100 left over per month like that, but if there were two people theyd have $900 left over (1000×2-500-200×2-200) because house costs are fixed, and utilities wouldn't rise that much per extra person, the family unit would have about $700- $800 more per month for each person beyon the first.
>>
>>29804670
That's assuming that the economics aren't adapted to the larger family units allowing for higher pricing on utilities and rent.
>>
>>29804683
That would be unlikely because it would mean a single mare living alone would likely not be able to make ends meet.
And they couldn't make it so if you did herd youd have to pay more for everything because then nobody would herd because it's too expensive.
>>
>>29804683
What you might get is larger homes to accommodate herds, which might be fairly expensive compared to your more normal, monogamous sized home.
>>
>>29803197
They're hacking derpibooru!
>>
>>29804253
That's because it's Australia's turn to keep the thread alive, and Australians are barely human.
>>
>>29804640
Eh. Hay is probably really cheap.
>>
>>29804640
Tax breaks. This encourages mares to find a stallion and herd up, which will increase the chances of a valuable stallion being born.
>>
>>29803103
No, just a friend of a friend, she is working in something else right now but when she is done with that she can start on the minotits
>>
>>29804591
Oh snap. She went there. Bitch actually went there.
>>
>>29804805
I don't know. Based on Ponyville and Appleoosa, Equestria seems to favor wattle and daub and post and beam construction, both of which lend themselves to relatively inexpensive building costs provided you have enough labor. I would imagine that a herd would first buy a lot, then build a dwelling with the help of family and/or the larger community, adding rooms or floors as needed. All you'd need to pay after that would be utilities and taxes.
>>
>>29805130
Also this fits with the wealthiest ponies having marriages or being monogamous.

Having a stallion all to yourself would be the pony analogue to a guy like Hugh Hefner having a house full of beauties.

Maybe Spoiled is the wealthy one, and Filthy just has his quaint general store because of inheritance.

Maybe Spoiled actually truly loves her stallion, maybe he is the only one that doesn't use her for her funds, and doesn't have any friends to herd with because she doesn't have any like Diamond said.

Maybe Spoiled Milk doesn't have any friends because as she tried to impart on her daughter, poorer friends will use you whether they mean to or not, like that seamstress she always sees at the spa that treats her hippie friend and constantly gives her friends free dresses embroidered with jewlery. Each dress worth hundreds just having her name on it, thousands for each gem.
Maybe Spoiled Milk pities the unicorn because she had friends who she was just as generous to, that nearly cost her everything, and left when the funds ran dry.
Maybe Spoiled Milk had a hard life.
>>
>>29805257
I didn't expect feels via Spoiled Rich/Milk.
>>
>>29805257
Loyalty is overrated.
Just look at the element representing it.
Absolute trash.
Greed is good.
Gold is God.
>>
>>29805408
Hi LaP
>>
>>29805408
>whole post about Spoiled Rich and smatterings of Rarity
>RAINBOW TRASH
Hi LaP, got another chapter so soon?
>>
>>29805408
DCSS is a subpar game.
>>
>>29805440
IVAN > DCSS
>>
>>29805408
>>29805433
>>29805439
I'll bet he doesn't even want to cum inside.
>>
File: 1491020607928.png (451KB, 835x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1491020607928.png
451KB, 835x1309px
>>29805505
what a plebeian
>>
>>29799349
Question, what poses and situations do you guys want the minotits to be in for there pics?
>>
File: ˛g+.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
˛g+.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>29803621
>human shoulders
>short neck
>too anthro-like
>>
>>29805915
>he says, posting a nasty slut
>>
File: fabulous.png (204KB, 826x967px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous.png
204KB, 826x967px
>>29805946
At least she looks more like a pony.
>>
>>29805946
Your mom's a nasty slut
>>
>>29805973
I want to eat her out under her desk while she's working on her sewing machine.
>>
File: 1475241484331.png (195KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
1475241484331.png
195KB, 979x816px
>>29805973
Yeah, the pony version of a whore!
>>
>>29805999
Ew, you'll probably get herpes all over your face.
>>
File: 1484179379742.png (8KB, 216x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484179379742.png
8KB, 216x245px
>>29805915
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>29806004
Fuck you mate she's pure
>>
>>29805946
>>29806002
>>29806004
Nice meme
>>
File: IMG_0820.png (253KB, 457x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.png
253KB, 457x335px
>>29806015
She has a prostitution cutie mark
>>
>>29806051
Really? Which one of these https://www.google.com/search?q=symbol+for+prostitution&tbm=isch is her cutie mark?
>>
>>29805488
Valpurus approves this post.
>>
>>29805858
Well the milk made one whatever her name is should be bent over placing some milk jugs on a doorstep, her tits almost falling out of her low cut uniform
>>
>>29806114
What's the matter, anon? You a little butt blasted because your waifu's taken literal miles of cock? Face it, she was never pure.
>>
>>29806469
fug
>>
>>29806543
This is not RGRE though. If Rarity actually took miles of cock she would be seen as a player, a smooth operator, someone who's highly desired. She would incur a lot more social stigma if she was actually a virgin and saving herself for her special somepony
>>
>>29806572
That would be as if a guy gargled every pussy he came across.
All of them. Every time. No matter what.
It doesn't come across as so positive there.
>>
>>29806604
Two can play at this meme
Twilight is a sperg
Pinkie is a psycho
Flutters is a beta numare
Dash is a nasty cunt
You say my waifu is shit?
I say YOUR waifu is shit
>>
>>29806643
My waifu is a megalomaniacal Queen that consumes love.
LITERALLY PERFECT
>>
Boys, stop fighting. BOTH of your waifus are shit.
>>
>>29806649
Except that time she got her ass kicked by a former communist
>>
>>29805858
Well the smart crafty one should be in her skin tight rubber sute she used in the bull in a china shop competition
Don't know what pose tho
>>
>>29806787
Definitely struggling to put it on
>>
File: 1424931291129.jpg (3MB, 5255x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1424931291129.jpg
3MB, 5255x3026px
>Celestia serves as the stern-but-fair mother figure to Equestria
>If only she had a stallion to act as a kind, nurturing father figure
>>
Jesus the thread is dead. Did /mlpol/ really kill the board this much?
>>
File: spoiled rich.png (304KB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
spoiled rich.png
304KB, 900x692px
>>29805257
They call her Spoiled Rich because she keeps a stallion any mare would die for all to herself.
>>
>>29807368
The thread is what you make it, Anon.
>>
>>29807368
No, like several people have pointed it out, the Discord chat has all the writers too lazy to do anything. mlpol has officially died a few days ago, Moot didn't feel like keeping it up any longer I guess. If your just noticing the problem now, congratulations on figuring out how far up shits creek we are.
>>29807377
Nonsensical comments with nice dubs check.
>>
>>29807368
The fuck are you talking about? The board itself has been this slow for a while now, it's the fucking hiatus.
>>
>>29807385
>>29807383
>>29807377
This has been the slowest these threads have been in weeks.

>>29807383
>Blaming discord
>Moot
>Not hiroshimoot
Get the fuck out you ignorant fuck
>>
>>29807385
no, this thread used to be the fastest thread on the board. The hiatus did nothing to this general
>>
>>29807360
>tfw you will never have an entire nation of your little ponies call you daddy.
>>
>>29807396
Hu-fucking-ra, you fuckers figured out we were right in calling out the chat. Too late now dumbasses.
>>29807391
Thought I typed out gookmoot, key stroke didn't register. My bad.
>>
>>29807411
Oh quit your fucking bitching already.
>>
>>29807396
Except for the fact the most active writefags just dumped all their green at once. Ever think that might be why it's so slow right now?
>>
>>29807411
>No new writefags
>This is somehow the fault of people who haven't been in the thread in over 4 months
Jesus, you're dumb.
>>
>>29807456
No, shut up. It's the discord chat. The discord chat is behind all the world's woes. That was sarcasm.
>>
What can we do to encourage more people to write?
>>
>>29807456
i didnt deny that all the writefags have ditched the thread retard, I just said that this thread used to be the fastest one on this whole fucking board.

literally nowhere in my post did i mention why i thought the board was slow now you fucking silly git
>>
>>29807502
several times i thought about writing for this thread but seeing as everyone in this thread wants LaP's dick down their throat, if i come in and write a RD centred story its not welcome here.
>>
>>29807523
Dude whenever LaP posts something anti-RD there are always a bunch of people who ask him what it feels like being wrong.
>>
>>29807507
The thread is fine too you little shit.
>>
>>29807523
I can't deny that a number of people do semi-worship the regulars, but you're nuts if you think there's gonna be backlash for a character.
Now, if it turns out your writing is shit (genuinely bad, not "needs some work"), yes you will be torched.
>>
>>29807542
>>29807563
This, hell we even had a nice short of birdhorse herds.
>>
There have been a number of people in other threads who mentioned they decided not to write anything in RGRE because they kept on wondering if it would set off Sir "DISCORD IS FUCKING SATAN, GUYS" and derail the thread for ~40 posts.
>>
File: 1481895871199.png (2MB, 2820x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1481895871199.png
2MB, 2820x1707px
>>29807652
I need more birdherds.
>>
File: maxresdefaultf.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultf.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>29807692
w-welp...
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>29807692
>Not posting because of one autist
>Being so new you egg on shitposters

Come on guys, I know you're better than this.
>>
>>29807692
if they're that fanny flustered about some shrieking autist they are on the wrong website and in the wrong fandom
>>
>One shrieking retard in the room
>Nobody wants to be in the room with the shrieking retard
>This is somehow not the shrieking retard's fault
>>
>>29807692
Why would they think that if they didn't use the cancer to begin with? That's retarded.
>>
>>29807723
It is infinitely easier to ignore the retard if he's shrieking in text, though.
>>
>>29807715
So? People write because it's fun, and walking on eggshells in this thread isn't fun.
>>
>>29807741
>Walking on eggshells.
How hard is it to ignore one retard? To not give them any attention?
>>
File: 1463762859628.png (135KB, 473x493px) Image search: [Google]
1463762859628.png
135KB, 473x493px
>>29807741
>walking on eggshells
>on this a Siberian snow shoveling forum
>in the year of our lord 2017
I'm just gonna call you a faggot and convey through you to those "writers" they need to stop being pussies. This ain't a goddamn hug box you twats. Write or don't write, but do not come here and passively aggressively whine about your feelings being hurt because some drooling autist spams mean things on a fucking forum about a girls toy commercial.
>>
>>29807746
Especially when the guy isn't even complaining about them. Its completely irrelevant.
>>
>>29807746
Apparently pretty hard, if you look at our history for ending threads in enormous shitstorms.
>>
File: 1337305982843.gif (10KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1337305982843.gif
10KB, 150x150px
Good autism gals. Keep it up!
Now give me a prompt to do before bed.
>>
>>29807763
>give me a prompt
Look at almost the entire thread. We've got nothing but prompts.
>>
>>29807763

>>29804591
>>29805257
>>29807371
Write her story.
>>
>>29807763
Dats a cute flutter, hmmm. Fluttershy is secretly a badass adventurer in her free time, she meets Anon while out on a trip with Treehugger to mess with the manticores.
>>
>>29807763
>Anon halfassedly teaches butterstutter how to dragon shout from his weed hazed time playing skyrim
>she tries it
>actually works
>something something RGRE
>>
>>29807763
Turns out living solo doesn't really happen that often both due to the social nature of ponies and the higher cost of living caused by herds having more disposable income.
Anon is not pleased by this revelation.
>>
File: 1464838801350.png (508KB, 733x810px) Image search: [Google]
1464838801350.png
508KB, 733x810px
>>29807763
Fluttershy fending off timberwolves from hurting her hubby
>>
>>29807760
Yeah man I know. It's a bunch of gay-ass shit but that's what's going down.
>>
File: 1447734005369.jpg (92KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
1447734005369.jpg
92KB, 426x458px
>People avoid threads full of autistic REEEEEEEing
oh my goodness who would have thought
>>
>>29807760
>You aren't supposed to enjoy writing in a thread, you should view it as a chore to be done.
Yeah, I can see this attitude is working, look at all the writers we have.
Maybe the problem isn't the writers?
Maybe?
>>
>>29807819
Reeeing that doesn't even involve them, that isn't just being a little bitch, that's being a dumb bitch.
>>29807835
The writers that ditch the thread and fuck around in the chat are called out because we know they are there, thinking it is something else is retarded. Oh well, if they are so afraid of being yelled at even a little bit then they wouldn't last long either.
>>
>>29807368
No because mlpol is dead too. Trying to post there come up with an error message that the sites under maintinence
>>
>>29807843
>It's never my fault: the post
>>
>>29807851
It isn't numbnuts, blaming me for other peoples stupidity does nothing. Keep on implying.
>>
>>29807858
holy shit anon I'm half convinced you're a plant from another general here to destroy this one from within in some autistic invasion to claim writefag resources.
>>
>>29807858
Oh, no, of course not. We've got you, who blames everything from a slow thread to his own broken shoelaces on the discord chat and those retards who sperg out when someone posts anything even vaguely related to a fetish. Half the time a thread ends, it's after an enormous shitstorm where people argue about what type of content shouldn't be allowed to be posted in the thread. Well golly gee gosh, Anon, with such a welcoming environment I have no idea why nobody fucking likes writing in here.
>>
>>29807858
No one gives a shit about your opinions on Discord unless he happens to be the most whimsical stallion to ever live.

Now shut the fuck up and post about ponies.

>>29806572
>>She would incur a lot more social stigma if she was actually a virgin and saving herself for her special somepony

>Virgin mares are seen as old fashioned losers
>All the Mane 6 are

>Twilight is from the nobility where tradition is queen.
>Applejack, like all good country folk, is also big on tradition, she's waiting to find her a good reliable honest stallion.
>Even the Pinkie the Party Pony can't shake her amish pone upbringing.
>Rarity is a hopeless romantic
>Rainbow Dash is too, though she's loathe to admit it.
>Fluttershy, despite her supermodel looks, is about as unmarely as a mare can possible be while still being straight
>>
>>29807889
>>29807873
>Bitching about something else=bitching to scared newfags
Nice implying dumbass, I am at least consistent, if they join the Discord and quit writing like the rest of the faggots in there, that's their fault, not mine. I have no reason whatsoever to say shit to the ones that don't use and actually write for the thread. Where do you get off blaming me for that you dumb fucks? And the fetish shit doesn't even involve me, I was asleep when that shitposting came up, so don't try to pin that unrelated shit on me either.
>>
File: what in the blyat.jpg (8KB, 314x313px) Image search: [Google]
what in the blyat.jpg
8KB, 314x313px
>its another "anon reees at the discord chat" episode

i guess ill come back tommorow.
>>
File: 1477866386788.jpg (479KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477866386788.jpg
479KB, 900x900px
>>29808000
Checked. Also done, by the way. Have a pone to calm the other idiots tits.
>>
>>29807921
>I-it's their fault for not being strong enough to accept my statements, guys!
Do you actually think you are helping?
Actually just step back and think how you could be helping, considering people are actively saying to stop that shit and your response is 'They should have thicker skins, I'm not responsible for the result of my actions, they are.'
Stop and think rather than replying with another 'NO U'
>>
>>29808055
the dubs of truth.
>>
>>29808055
>Stop and think rather than replying with another 'NO U'
He's gonna reply with another "NO U". I'll bet you 50 bucks.
>>
>>29808000
Nice trips
The thing is, we have no idea what's going on in the discor or if they're even writing or sharing ideas, because they post back here so rarely now. It's like the boogeyman seducing writefags into his lotus eater island of sexist ponies
>>
>Be Anon in the kitchen.
>You're out of food.
>You need to go get some food.
>So you go to the shops.
>The shops seem a bit strange today.
>None of the products you usually buy are here.
>Also everyone around you is actually some sort of horse.
>One of the horses is sniffing at your crotch.
>You come to a realisation.
>Damnit this isn't the shops.
>This is those stables they have down at the garbage transfer place.
>You go back to your car and try going to the shops again.
>You're pretty sure this is the right location this time.
>You buy your food and drive home.
>The horse that was sniffing you earlier is in your driveway.
>You honk your horn to scare it off, but it just runs into your backyard.
>You'll have to deal with that at some point, but now you've got groceries to put away.
>You grab as many bags as you can hold and take them inside.
>You dump the bags on the table and go back to get more.
>You repeat the moving of groceries from your car into your house.
>After more boring moving of things from one place to another you have them all inside.
>Now that you have food, you can have lunch.
>You begin making lunch.
>It's just a few simple sandwiches, because fuck effort.
>You've just finished making the last one and are about to go eat them when everything goes blue.
>When the blue stops you see that you are no longer in your house, but instead are in a different house.
>This is very unexpected.
>Also unexpected are the oddly coloured horses who are also in the room with you.
>One of them is eyeing your sandwiches.
"Don't you get any ideas, these are my goddamn sandwiches."
>You protectively hold your food close to you with one hand while using the other to make shooing motions at the horses to ward them off.
>"Well it did summon sandwiches, even if it also brought the colt who made them. Here's your twenty bits."
>"Booyah, bits, snacks, and a bonus exotic stallion. Best spell ever."
>>
>>29808055
Your saying that shit like I yell at new writefags before they get taken by the chat...do you actually read what I said or are you just fishing for (you)s at this point for being illiterate?
>>29808094
Huh, its a random durnk, haven't seen you around for awhile.
>>
>>29808080
Fair point. Then again, even if a writefag from the chat came in and straight up posted screenshots of the chat, I don't think the discord guy would believe a word of it. He seems to be under the impression that the writefags are forced to join instead of them accepting an invitation. All he's doing is running his mouth and making things worse.
>>
>>29808102
>Doesn't address anything asked
>immediately resorts to petty insults
I'm calling it right now guys. He has to be a really really dedicated troll or a shitposter or something. The way he avoid addressing anything that whoever he's responding so says has to be deliberate.
>>
>>29808068
Bam, called it.
>>
File: 1422661289678.jpg (38KB, 552x705px) Image search: [Google]
1422661289678.jpg
38KB, 552x705px
You know the sad things is discord man actually thinks he's helping
>>
>>29808119
>making things worse
>implying me yelling at someone that deserves it discourages other people by proxy
So are you just another shitposter trying to kill the thread by encouraging objectively incorrect points, or are you jumping on the bandwagon of random faggots
>>29808128
I am trying to help, here's how you daft bastard, if the writefags in the chat that don't write come out and admit they wont be writing, which they aren't doing right now anyways so it doesn't matter, then it just turns into a random chatroom of fucks with names, and are easy to ignore. But these are writefags, that say their writing, don't post shit, then screw around, we know they are there fucking around, so why is this so hard for you to understand. Being a forgiving bitch to some fuckers that wont do anything anyways, then mistake that with some random faggots that "say" they would write as if I would yell at them, you actually believe I would yell at new writefags for providing content. I am more consistent than you, I haven't done shit to writefags that actually write, so where are you getting the fucking idea that its my fault. It hasn't happened, it wont happen, and complaining to me about it doesn't change shit anyways.
>>29808136
being right when a bunch of shitposters support the loss of content, well you are right on that front.
>>29808148
And your doing something? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29808166
>thread-killer accusing other people of thread-killing
fucking kek
>>
>>29808178
>implying someone doing something unrelated
You hear yourself right now? This is what your saying is happening.
>>
>>29808166
>>implying me yelling at someone that deserves it discourages other people by proxy
Nobody wants to be in a room with a screeching retard, you screeching retard.

>that say their writing, don't post shit, then screw around
Link me a post where a writefag from the chat (who doesn't already regularly post like LAP and anal) have said that they'll post and then never post. Writefags like frosty, bnw, sleepy, comfy, who the fuck ever, haven't said a single word in months and months. Are you so stupid that you can't see that as a sign that they aren't going to post any more?
>easy to ignore
They haven't posted a single fucking thing in forever! You're the only poster in this thread who brings them up! They would have been completely forgotten by now if you didn't keep talking about them all the time.
>>
>>29808166
>They might be faggots so I'll call them faggots just in case.
Slapping someone down because they might be seeking attention doesn't help put people in the mood to write.
Again, your post shows you need to consider the remote possibility you might be going about this the wrong way.
At the least, consider a new angle.
>>
File: 1485553816662.jpg (256KB, 1032x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1485553816662.jpg
256KB, 1032x1279px
You're all dumb, post pone or go to bed.
>>
>>29808230
>>consider the remote possibility you might be going about this the wrong way.
>constantly shouting about writefags
>calls people he scares off pussies who can't handle the bantz
>responds to every post saying something against him with "fuck you I'm right"
nah man, he's not gonna reconsider shit
>>
>>29808241
I'd be cool if a mod just came in and banned everyone arguing about stupid shit. It keeps happening and they never learn.
>>
>>29808230
Getting rid of the chat is the best angle to do this, past that I will keep doing oneshot prompts like I have been doing in-between pointing out idiots that defend a worthless chat are stupid. Speaking of
>>29808241
>Fluttershy is in the market square with Anon one day
>She sees some bitch mares from her early school days
>Gets the great idea to kiss her husbando in front of them
>Anon starts to get into it out of surprise she is being so aggressive before they get home
>BTFO the mares looking on in jealousy
>>29808258
Your right, there is one thing I keep forgetting to rephrase, seeing as the faggots in the chat don't write anymore, their just namefags, ergo I will henceforth only yell at the dumb namefags in the chat that do nothing until they quit messing around in there and get back to writing. >>29808230
If they write in thread then I don't complain about them, you fucking idiots keep implying I do for some odd reason.
>>29808282
Also speaking of implying
>Mods doing anything unless /trash/ tier shit is involved.
That's funny.
>>
>>29808282
It would be cool if that had happened a year ago. What's the point doing that now? The damage has already been done and nobody's learned a thing.
>>
>>29808307
yup, the mistakes were made, and no one is willing to stop it. It was good while it lasted boyohs.
>>
File: 1461454403218.png (288KB, 605x623px) Image search: [Google]
1461454403218.png
288KB, 605x623px
>>29807835
Okay passive aggressive faggot, what is the problem? Articulate the issues and lets going over them. Put up or shut up and piss off with your concern trolling already.
>>
>>29808300
What namefags? When was the last time Frostybox posted so much as a "sup" under his name? Or shukaku or comfy or snippet? None of them post, Anon. None of them. You're complaining about things that don't happen.
>>
>>29808320
My only regret is that I cannot find the server this thread is hosted on and give it a proper Viking funeral.
>>
>>29808340
I still like the thread, idiotic newfags notwithstanding, just kill one important problem and then its golden.
>>
File: tumblr_mkxq0quYkl1rijbg1o1_500.gif (981KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkxq0quYkl1rijbg1o1_500.gif
981KB, 500x266px
>>29808335
this. Nobody talks about the old guys except for him
>>
>>29808353
What, get rid of the one thing that makes discord man angry and he'll finally stop whining? That would improve the thread, I'll give you that.
>>
>>29807692
>Sir "DISCORD IS FUCKING SATAN, GUYS" has been set off
>thread has been derailed for ~40 posts
my fucking sides you guys it actually happened
>>
>>29808356
because they admit to quitting already. Talking to the ether about them does about as much as trying to talk to allah.
>>29808365
And forcibly drag what little content we have back to the thread again. Though if people are still to afraid of writing here when people are arguing about shit other than them, I shudder at the thought of some newfag/writefag with a host of spelling errors coming here. Poor bastard would be ripped to pieces.
>>29808380
Than stop talking about it dumbass, especially if it means implying its a good thing.
>>
can the discord-fag please get a name or tip so we can filter them?

thank you
>>
>>29808386
...why did you rewrite the sentence a little bit just to say the same thing twice?
>>
>>29808405
I was worried that the discord guy would think I was laughing at the post itself when I was actually bringing attention to how what the post said was happening now.
>>
>>29808390
>And forcibly drag what little content we have back to the thread again.
Implying the writefags want to come back. You're acting like the chat is physically holding them back. If they don't post (which they haven't) then that means that they don't want to write (which they don't).
>>
There are some writers here, but there would be a lot more if Sir Discord Guy didn't run people off.
Even 'weak' writers would be nice to have as an addition.
>>
>>29808431
Imagine seeing his posts from the eyes of someone new to the thread who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. All they got is some guy yelling about how writefags are worthless faggots.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>29808416
Ah, fair enough then.
>>29808428
If they come out and say their stopping then I'll stop, till then though, I will continue to act under the belief that they are just being useless lazy shits.
>>29808431
I haven't run anyone off bitch. If they were going to write solely to join the chat and do nothing anyways then it doesn't matter because that's like complaining about a bunch of oneshots. Kinda like what Durnk posts, but with the false hope it would actually go somewhere. It isn't my fault they are scared to write when they are scared of something that doesn't involve them. Actual criticism to them would be terrifying. So bite me. Besides, how do you know these "supposed" scared writefags are real anyways, that's just trying to make a strawman out of something that isn't even there.
>>
File: 1470103039977.png (63KB, 731x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470103039977.png
63KB, 731x358px
>>29807916
>>Rarity is a hopeless romantic
>>Rainbow Dash is too, though she's loathe to admit it.
I need them both.
>>
>>29808446
Just stop anon

sometimes your enemies are right
>>
File: 1439380302925.png (613KB, 1391x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439380302925.png
613KB, 1391x1200px
>>29808454
I need it. Plus Fluttershy being the thirsty, nervous wreck.
>>
>>29808446
>I will continue to act under the belief that they are just being useless lazy shits.
How come? Real talk: isn't the fact that none of them have posted a single thing in months a pretty good red flag that they aren't going to post at all?

>If they were going to write solely to join the chat and do nothing anyways
What fucking delusions are going through your head right now? You're fighting windmills.
>>
File: 1490296830014.jpg (26KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490296830014.jpg
26KB, 301x300px
>>29808446
>Actual criticism to them would be terrifying
>>
>>29808454
>>29808462
some really basic qt "worrying about first date" stuff would be adorable.
>>
File: 1487122657294.png (301KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487122657294.png
301KB, 496x414px
>>29808446
>If they were going to write solely to join the chat
u wut m8
>>
File: 1490301753598.jpg (17KB, 286x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490301753598.jpg
17KB, 286x380px
>>29808454
>>
>>29808454
kek, Rarity knows about Dash's secret by proxy of being her book supplier.
>>29808458
Except when they aren't and the only reason people think their winning is because of a few outside shitposters are siding with the fucker.
>>29808462
Rarity makes outfits that trigger Flutter's Animu sensibilities, Anon has to calm her down before rollplaying or her nose starts to bleed profusely.
>>29808468
How come? Real talk: isn't the fact that none of them have posted a single thing in months a pretty good red flag that they aren't going to post at all?
Your right, which is why I haven't mentioned them at all, what I am talking about is writefags that join and then stop writing. Keep this shit in thread unless their quitting then there wouldn't be a problem, sad fan boys of their stories aside. RIP Pie sisters.
>If they were going to write solely to join the chat and do nothing anyways
>What fucking delusions are going through your head right now? You're fighting windmills.
While I don't get the fighting windmills thing, let me spell this out to you a different way. Whats cooler, a chatroom where anyone can be in without needing to leave with the ability to say whatever, or a secret club hotbox that achieves nothing? The special namefaggery that goes on would just be a bonus at that point.
>>29808473
Pretty much, the unlikely "would be writefags" are acting like tumblrites that overreact before seeing whats actually going on, and the fact we are all spoiled by competent writers probably doesn't help either. Not that I'm saying they were real anyways.
>>29808490
Read above.
>>29808502
Also read above, though I am not sure whose face that would be, hmmm...oh, Applejack walks in on them and country swoons. or something like that.
>>
>Would try and write something to stop the shitstorm
>Haven't written anything, much less watched the show, since AiE's 1k thread
>Fairly sure I'd give up half way because I would think what I wrote was OoC and sucked
If only I wasn't in STEM and cared about writing instead of reading.
>>
>>29808511
>what I am talking about is writefags that join and then stop writing.
People get bored and their interests shift. A lot of the time people realize halfway through that they don't have the energy or the will to finish a story. It's not some kind of conspiracy to join muh sekrit club.
>>
>>29808523
a lot of people have that problem, nothing to be ashamed of m8.
>>
>>29808454
>>Rarity is a hopeless romantic
>>Rainbow Dash is too, though she's loathe to admit it.

>Everyone thinks that a thirsty metrosexual like Rarity and a brash jock like Rainbow would be all kinds of dirty with poor, pure you in bed.
>Ha.
>No one knows that the first time you impulsively grabbed one and ate some candy vag, that both the receiver and watcher squealed like lolis in a hentai and went cherry red in the face.
>It's not them corrupting you... but you corrupting them.
>And it's sooooo sweet.
>>
>>29808511
Do you seriously think people are starting to write just so that they can join a chat and talk to people who don't write? What are you even talking about?
>>
>>29808511
look at yourself anon

are you the anon mr rogers know you can be?

don't stop for us, stop for yourself
>>
>>29808563
oh my god the discord guy is actually retarded
>>
>>29808553
That sounds too fucking cute.
>>
>>29808563
Happened in fingerbang and every other thread with a discord, why would you even think it would be different here?
>>29808573
>are you the anon mr rogers know you can be?
The same could be said about you and literally anyone else on this site.
>>
>>29808446
>Actual criticism to them would be terrifying.
You know your shit Anon.
Fucking agree.
>>
>>29808580
>every other thread with a discord
>what is slave thread
>>
>>29808575
Of course he is, since day one he's been showing himself for the screeching retard that he is.
>>
>>29807411
Hmm, perhaps it's the fact all the really active writefriends did a massive drop last thread? But I forgot that a discord kills everything. Stop acting like their were more dumbass's like you, you just keep samefagging.
>>
>>29808588
I don't even know what he wants anymore.
>>
Holy shit RGRE. It's like being in /sun/ threads that aren't on Sunday.

>>29807763

>*Thwack*
>Air escapes your lungs in abundance as you stare at the huge quilled tail penetrating the stone an inch from your neck.
>Taking the initiative, you quickly roll to the side, narrowly avoiding being chewed to death by the creature's huge maw.
>Bringing your longsword down on the manticore's side causes it to bounce off the monsters incredibly thick hide ineffectually.
"Holy shit!"
>Not wasting a second, the creature drags its tail from the sizable dent it made in the wall, whipping it around to strike at your weapon.
>You fail to keep grip, noted by the *clank* sound as your sword rockets out of your hand and slams against the dimly lit cave wall.
>Honestly you didn't really think this whole 'Adventurer' thing out that well.
>Doesn't help that no mares wanted to come with you since they claimed that: "A colt wouldn't last 2 days, even with help."
>Razor sharp spines are flung from the tail of the massive beast; you dodge immediately but fail to get out of the way of all of them in time.
>It's been a day and 2 hours now, you really hope you prove them wrong.
>A few spines slice through your clothing, cutting skin as they graze you slightly, the immediate pain causes you to lose balance and fall.
>Clutching at your wounds on the ground you spot the creature lifting its body to slam its claws down onto you.
"No!"
>You sideways roll out of the way, a deafening *SLAM* comes from your side as the monster impacts with the rocky floor.
"I, am Anonymous!"
>You rise quickly to your knees at the creature's side.
"Monster slayer!"
>Your arm rockets towards your boot.
"Pony ponut destroyer!"
>Your hand wraps around the dagger you keep stowed in your boot.
"Autistic alien!"
>Grabbing tightly you hold it far above your head.
"And I will not die this day!"
>You plunge the dagger into the hulking beast's side, piercing the thick hide and sending spurts of blood pouring out of the wound.
>>
>>29808454
>Rara is desperately spending boatloads of money for gifts to woo you. Flowers, candies, spa dates, all kinds of shit. So is Dash, pulling out of her exorbitantly large prank fund for stuff like box seats to the Wonderbolts show and life size marble statues of her to put in your home.
>>
>>29808620
Pinkie looks like she is trying to serious face.
>>
>>29808620
>You turn to stare at the no doubt pained look of terror on the monsters face.
>But, it just seems to stare at you awkwardly and confused.
>With a long sweep of its thick, quilled tail, it sends your flying into the same wall as it sent your weapon.
>Which, speaking of, is now right next to you!
>Shame you can't feel the right side of your body though, it would really help right now.
>The monster flicks your dagger out of its body with a small swipe of its tail, sending it straight to the floor.
>Huh, guess a dagger to the side doesn't do much to a fully grown manticore. Who could have guessed?
>A pang of fear runs through you as the monster approaches your sitting form, leaning your back against the cave wall it threw you against.
>It moves slowly and deliberately, enjoying toying with its prey.
>You desperately attempt to reach for your weapon but fail to accomplish much. Your arm feels almost completely numb.
>It doesn't matter much now anyway you think. Seeing as the creature stands tall above you, lifting its tail for the final blow.
>As you close your eyes, the only thing that seems to come to mind is how Dash said you wouldn't survive 3 hours...
>Showed that bitch.
>"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>A high pitched battle-cry roars out from behind the manticore, the sound of metal meeting flesh rings out through the cave as the beast gives a blood-chilling howl.
>Your lap feels heavy and pokey. Looking down and opening your eyes your see a large portion of the manticores quilled tail lying on top of your legs.
>Huh.
>Raising your head reveals the reason. A Pony is clad in thick steel plate armor that covers them almost entirely.
>An oversized battleaxe is being held in the pony's mouth. Using their momentum, the pony sings the axe at the beast's barrel.
>The manticore jumps back instantaneously, just barely dodging the attack.
>Raising a hoof to their head, the pony takes off her helmet. Stands of pink hair flow down around her as she pulls her helmet off.
>>
>>29808625
>Letting your waifu's spend a dime a dumb statues when the real thing is fluffier.
Shame on you.
>>
>>29808630
>...
>Why the hell is Fluttershy in full plate armor?
>Letting out another thunderous war-cry she charges at the creature, it flinches in reaction, giving her an opportunity to strike.
>The axe slices through the monsters wither effortlessly, leaving a gaping wound pouring blood.
>It doesn't take long for the beast to cry out in pain and fall to the ground, the blow probably hitting its spine from the front.
>You cheer at her success.
"Woo-hoo! Good work Fluttershy! Now get over her and help me u-"
>You stop when you notice how she hasn't finished attacking.
>Heavy slams and meaty slicing noises accompany every overblown swing she makes into the creatures body.
>It stops crying out after the third, but she shows no sign of stopping, lopping off pieces of the creature's torso in gory fashion.
"Uh, Fluttershy?"
>Dropping her axe she goes to work with her hooves, stomping on the monsters head with wild abandon, shouting at the top of her lungs.
>"Don't you DARE touch my husbando you big, ugly, meanie!"
>Oh god what is she doing to the corpse now; that doesn't even go there.
"Fluttershy!"
>Your shout seemingly broke her out of her trance as she comes rushing over to you.
>She hugs you tightly, nuzzling her face into your chest covering you in manticore gore.
>"Oh Anon, I was so worried! I heard you were going to adventure alone and I spent the entire day looking for you."
"You went looking for me? Heh, thanks Fluttershy... but why did you care about me so much?"

>You sit comfortably on a small hill in Ponyville Park, below you is a chequered cloth, as well as a full, homemade spread of picnic food.
>You sit back leaning against a tree, using its shade as relief from the glowing summers sun.
>You keep your left hand busy preening Fluttershys large wings, running your hand along the base all the way to the wingtip.
>Every time you realign a primary, she wriggles and giggles in ticklish joy.
>>
>>29808606
So, like... he's angry that the writefags are attention whores, even though they don't post. He's angry about writefag-fanboys, but he's the only one who talks about the old writefags. And now he's angry that new writefags are posting because he thinks they're writing just so that they can join the chat? What?
>>
>>29808648
>Her soft body rests gently against your stomach; her fur tickles you every time she takes a deep breath. The smell of freshly trimmed daisies flows from her into your nose.
>"Anon!"
>Oh great, Twilight 'Shine like electrum, 'cause I'm on the spectrum' Sparkle.
>You sigh.
"Yes, Twilight?"
>"I told you Anon, the law only says that stallions have to marry their saviours, you're a man right? And it's an old law anyway; we don't HAVE to follow it!"
She looks at you pleading, her face frazzled and her mane dishevelled.
"Uh, yeah, that's great Twi. But I'm pretty sure that I'm a stallion legally though, not to mention it would be grossly inappropriate to disobey the law, no matter how old it is."
You give Fluttershy a small scratch on the top of her head.
"So I guess I got no choice but to go along with it."
>You shrug at her. Well, half shrug considering your arm is still casted.
>Fluttershy just cuddles closer to your chest.
"We've got a lot to do today, planning the wedding, buying a cot, so I guess we'll see you later."
>You go back to brushing Fluttershy's wing.
>Twilight slumps dejectedly before turning to walk away.
>Fluttershy looks up at you sadly, giving you puppy dog eyes.
>...
>Man, why can't you just have one goddamn waifu?
>You know you may regret this.
>"Hey, Twi."
>Twilight swivels her ears to listen to you.
>"I... guess you helped Fluttershy scry my location right? So that kinda makes you my saviour too."
>A giddy squee escapes her throat as she turns and hops straight to your side, hugging your chest tightly.
>Fluttershy wraps a free wing around her friend, hugging her close and nuzzling Twilights muzzle with her own, causing a deep blush to fill her face.
>They stare at each other intently, the color red chalking their muzzles.
>Your right arm may still be in a cast for a month, but you still don't regret a thing.

I don't even know what I made. I just really like writing Fluttershy.
More Cleric-Anon when I can be bothered to edit it.
>>
File: 1490737289395.gif (251KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1490737289395.gif
251KB, 500x482px
>>29808625
D'aww.
>>
Okay, so I've been kicking this idea around in my head for a while now. Would you guys be up for a story about spike and anon being bros?
>>
File: 1490694300885.jpg (18KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1490694300885.jpg
18KB, 292x257px
>>29808654
>>Oh great, Twilight 'Shine like electrum, 'cause I'm on the spectrum' Sparkle.
>>
>>29808669
yes plz
>>
File: 1489893406677.png (146KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1489893406677.png
146KB, 894x894px
>>29808654
most best
>>
>>29808585
Except none of this screeching is actual criticism of the writing, plotlines, characterization, grammar, or anything that actually matters for or is even related to greens or stories in any way.

Instead it's shrieking about pointless bullshit.

>>29808669
Spike is best bro
>>
>>29808669
Go for it, I miss the step dad Anon with him an Spike off to dragon lands story.
>>
>>29808166
>But these are writefags, that say their writing, don't post shit, then screw around, we know they are there fucking around, so why is this so hard for you to understand.
Ooooooh no! The writefriends have lives and jobs in which schedules change! wooooooah god! The discords killing them guys! I told you so fags! I was right you were wrong! Discord did it! 100%! You're all fags now because I said so!
That's (You).
>>
>>29808660
Rarity never thought that Rainbow Dash of all ponies would be the mare she wanted to herd with but in the pursuit of hot monkey dick she realizes that she and RD are not so different, and form an alliance to win anon's heart
>>
File: 1490842809901.jpg (17KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490842809901.jpg
17KB, 245x250px
Jesus discord man. I didn't realize that writing fan fiction was such serious business. Fucking seriously?
>>
File: 1478660159411.png (160KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478660159411.png
160KB, 1124x1024px
>>29808721
This sounds like it would be the sweetest thing to read about.
>>
>>29808753
Loved that show
>>
>>29808721
>Rainbow Dash organizes cloudless nights for stargazing
>Rarity finds joy in simple things like picnics and cuddling under the blankets
>>
File: 1486350401959.png (183KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486350401959.png
183KB, 792x792px
>>29808650
I... I just don't know anymore. I remember he posted a LONG time ago when he first showed up it was because his thread died to a discord probably fingerbang and that he didn't care what the writers do that discord will kill the thread. Pretty much proving he has no REAL reason. Now he's just getting pathetic.
>>
>>29808780
A-and they cuddle and fall asleep in the blanket under the stars
>>
>>29808523
>>29808538
>The prompt bin
Holy shit, this thing is massive. Doesn't help that it's padded out with various shorts of also variable length.
Don't expect me to actually write something, but I at least got some things from the bin.
>>
>>29808817
Also doesn't/didn't have some of the newer prompts. Still nice though.
>>
>>29808817
Good luck then.
>>
>>29808817
The only problem is none of these are enticing writer to WRITE which is the entire point
>>
>>29808511
>rollplaying
The rollplayer is the worst kind of traditional gamer and Fluttershy should be ashamed of herself.
>>
>Pinkie and Applejack are both interested in Anon
>Friendly competition for alpha, of the herd anon is unaware of yet
>both of them temping him through his stomach
>But Anon keeps politely declining Applejack's varied apple treats each time for pinkies confections
>Applejack becoming more frustrated confronts him, blowing the competition

>"Anon, why arn't my apples good enough for you!" she almost bawls with tears
"Your apples are just fine Jackie, I'm just allergic to them"

>cue a mental breakdown in Applejack

Applehorse, and Ponks are top teir waifu material, don't get me wrong. Happy And Hard working Honest are max waifu
I'm actually allergic to most fruit, especially apples, how could i even begin to break that to her?
>>
>>29806543
>your waifu's taken literal miles of cock
Twilight has taken literal miles of cock? Well, it's all fine as long as it's my cock.
>>
>>29808903
>Make your cock a mile long
I bet shes got a spell for that
>>
File: 1470507245545.png (107KB, 986x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1470507245545.png
107KB, 986x1678px
>>29808851
I'm just retarded and missed it. I'll sleep and then see if there is anything i can work with. Might write off of pic related though.
>>
>>29808911
Fucking nerd mares, don't know right from wrong.
>>
File: 1460865775240.png (716KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1460865775240.png
716KB, 1024x1365px
>>29808669
Yes.
>>
>>29808835
I wait until the thread is over before I add the thread's prompts to the bin.

>>29808851
As a Writefag, the problem isn't that prompts are uninspiring, it's that my time is limited and I have other green to continue. Having an archive helps for when I have time/inclination and want to find an idea I liked.
>>
>>29806649
You mean the one that needs to suck cock to eat?
>>
>>29808981
Weird way to spell LITERALLY PERFECT but it works.
>>
File: shaggydaggydee.png (51KB, 774x532px) Image search: [Google]
shaggydaggydee.png
51KB, 774x532px
>>29808948
>spike
>thin
Finally I get to use this meme again.
>>
>>29809020
I'll try again.
The one who lost to food?

I really suck at spelling
>>
>>29809038
Not them but: You vs A bull/etc, not such a good matchup sometimes.
>>
>>29809038
In Equestria, friendship is analogous to nuclear weaponry. There's no shame in losing to that.
>>
File: 955de1b78b78e11e756c05cc68cf7ac7.png (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
955de1b78b78e11e756c05cc68cf7ac7.png
743KB, 1920x1080px
>>29809053
Except when love is literally a food source to you.

The day I lose to a steak is the day that liking traps isn't gay.

Also I quite like bugqueen, just memeing
>>
>>29809118
Why is she bioluminescent but only on the inside? That makes no sense.
>>
>>29808900
>>29808900
how are you allergic to apples?
>>
>>29809129
Love glows, and as her food it'd be in her blood.
>>
>>29809168
He's defective and shouldn't breed, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>29809168
mild, not deadly, but enough so that i cannot enjoy them unless they are cooked enough or processed enough to practically not taste like real fruit

>>29809198
wow
i'm already suicidal anon to the point i even have trouble imagining a character like pinkie pie, who loves everyone, to even like me
thanks that really helps
>>
File: 1398401800166.png (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398401800166.png
38KB, 600x600px
>>29809220
>thanks that really helps
I-it was merely a jest.
Sorry man.
>>
>>29809220
If its any consolation, it is your parents fault your like this.
>>
>>29809232
I'm sure i would have missed the sarcasm irl too, its not your fault

>>29809234
yes, you have no idea
>>
>>29808575
We've been saying that from day 1. It's just a chat and you can't control what other people do. Him thinking that screaming out like a retard is "helping to drag the writers back" is one of the dumbest things imaginable.
>>
>In the old times, when one tribe conquered another, the defeated were often sold into slavery
>Mares took the healthiest and most virile stallions, keeping them for themselves
>Twilight messes up a spell, flinging Anon into the distant past
>Right into the middle of a town where one of Twilight's long flung descendants is about to invade
>>
>>29809372
Would her ancestors be as autistic as she is or no?

>Right into the middle of a town where one of Twilight's long flung descendants is about to invade
And did you mean ancestor or did one of Twilights descendants decide to travel back in time as well?
>>
>>29809397
>Would her ancestors be as autistic as she is or no?
Autism wasn't anywhere near as prevalent so long ago, I don't think so

I meant ancestor, but I'm autistic and sleepy so I type like I have a brain tumour.
>>
>>29809372
>descendants
You mean ancestors
>>
File: goddess.jpg (44KB, 376x329px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.jpg
44KB, 376x329px
>>29809372
>anon becomes a sex slave
>gets raped
>raped again
>raped a lot
>wow i can't believe it's rape
>eventually twilight retrieves anon from the past
>"are you okay anon? what happened?"
well, now I'm your great-great-great-great-great-great-great...
>>
>>29809372
How about
>Anon is sent into the distant past and lands in the middle of a three way war for supremacy
>Falls right into Princess Platinum's hooves and kept as a "prize" from a recent skirmish with revolting earth ponies.
>It's actually pretty comfy
>>
File: IMG_5028.png (354KB, 624x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5028.png
354KB, 624x505px
Wait, so writefags ditched the thread for a Discord channel?
As in, the free chat software that functions like skype, where you call eachother?
They are actually talking to other people in real time, just like talking to someone on the phone?

Thats some real shitty normie behaviour right there, not something a true autist would ever dream of doing. I'm glad those false fuckers are gone, they can go do their normie shit someplace thats not here.
>>
>>29809485
Nice memeing, make a joke out of a serious problem we have here. At least your trying...I think.
>>
>Big Mac finally got bitten by the love bug
>No not Chrysalis
>He finally decided it's time to get himself a mare
>His problem is that over the course of the last couple years, he's gotten himself into a love polygon, and the uneasy peace between the mares who've been pining after him is about to boil over when they figure out he's actually interested in romance now.
>Cherilee, Marble Pie, and Sugar Belle are the primary contestants with others coming out of the woodwork trying to snag the eligible bachelor before it's too late
>Rumor has it, even Princess Luna might have an interest in him.

>Big Mac always heard from his colt buddies that dealing with mares was easy, but that's not what he's finding out.
>And his littlest sister and her friends have gotten involved trying to help via Crusader Shenanigans, with very very mixed results

>Anon seems to know what he's doing, so Mac goes to everyone's favorite shitposter for advice.
>>
File: 1422339061764.jpg (341KB, 894x575px) Image search: [Google]
1422339061764.jpg
341KB, 894x575px
>>29808654
Cozy as fuck ending. But I really wasn't expecting the vicious, blood covered Fluttershy. I was more expecting her to stare it down or lecture it or something.

I'm not complaining, I'm okay with this.
>>
>>29805771
One a these days someone needs to put lycra shorts on an irl mare and post pics here.
>>
>>29809503
I am interest.
>>
>>29797153
fucking really? do you want a horn shoved up your ass?
>>
>>29809528
I want to stoke fluttershy's wings and back while she kisses me
>>
File: 1370112731270.jpg (68KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
1370112731270.jpg
68KB, 550x627px
>>29809607
Those are both erogenous areas on birds.
>>
>>29809601
Magic, Anon.
>>29809607
>Stoke
>You throw another piece of coal between Fluttershy's wings.
>>
BNW where's that DD2 update u kept teasing us with?

AND WHERE'S FROSTY WTH JAGOG?
>>
>>29809612
Dead. She;s long dead anon. She's not coming back
>>
>>29809619
>she
>>
>>29809614
Things are getting heated. Maybe we ought to let off some steam
>>
>>29809624
CEASE
>>
File: 1487647746745.jpg (91KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1487647746745.jpg
91KB, 459x612px
>>29809503
>>Big Mac finally got bitten by the love bug
>>No not Chrysalis
>>
File: 1368306292821.png (218KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
1368306292821.png
218KB, 350x497px
>>29809503
>>29809689
>>
>>29808230
Writefag here, we write for the attention.
Why the hell else do you think we would write?
The affirmation of our existence from anonymous people online on this Aalandic Ecstasy collection forum is what drives us to continue.
Every
>(NAME)!!
>It's (NAME)!!
>Oh shit! It's (NAME)
>Hi (NAME)
drives us to write more because of the rush we get when we are affirmed.
>>
File: 1466266091862.png (213KB, 566x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466266091862.png
213KB, 566x425px
>>29809624
stop before you summon him.
>>
>>29808921
Amazing Anal Sex
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>29809707
>>
>>29809696
Agreed (kind of)
Just the simplest of compliments makes me happy.
>>
>>29809728
>Oh yeah, Twilight stole one of Sunbutt's "secret" spells, and gives Anon anal AND a blowjob at the same time, while simultaneously putting up a portal in front of her mouth so he dick finally fills up her horse pussy.
She wants Anon to fill all her holes, ALL of them.
>>
>>29809744
his* dick. Not he.
>>
>>29809744
>"We are honored to invite our very own, Princess Twilight Sparkle to present her thesis on teleportation."
"Thank you, Loud Voice. Today, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle would like to announce that I have made a new discovery in portal magic. Ladies, how would you like to receive three times the dick in one dicking."
>Gasps all around.
"Now you can."
>>
>>29809766
CAVE JOHNSON HERE
>>
File: TMYN.png (1MB, 1984x774px) Image search: [Google]
TMYN.png
1MB, 1984x774px
>>29809771
Fucking keked.
>>
>>29809766
You know, that is exactly how I expect her to science.
>>29809771
Yes.
>>
>>29809771
Twilight's talking about filling her cave with 3x the Johnson. That's 3x the science!
>>
>>29809777
>I'm in the cap
Tickles me.
>>
>>29809744
>>29809771
Now your thinking with portals!
>>
>>29809766
>>29809771
65% MORE DICKING PER DICK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-nMWgBUp0
>>
File: Celestia Embarrassed.png (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia Embarrassed.png
151KB, 1000x1000px
>>29791587
It never really hit me before, but I just fucking realized RGRE is entirely about us talking about how alpha we are and that our favorite characters from a pony cartoon would totally fuck us.
>>
>>29810000
And? nice quads by the way.
>>
>>29810000
We are the hot girl now.
>>
>>29810000
I don't see your point here.
Isn't this thread about self inserting as a desirable person in order to get our beloved cartoon horses to breed with us under the pretense of exploring the theme of a world with reversed gender roles?
I mean, isn't that what RGRE is all about?
Why are you pointing out the obvious here, Anon?
>>
>>29810000
If someone would write about Ember, this thread could also be about intimidating inhuman women into sexual subservience by being existentially terrifying to their species as a whole.
After all, he's a death ape, bane of dragonkind. If he makes even the most offhanded comment about how attractive she is, there's nothing for it but to surrender herself wholly to him, right? Wouldn't want another draconic genocide event.
>>
Quick, list mares in RGRE that are not seen as attractive due to various appearance-based and personality-based quirks, those which Anon doesn't notice at all.
>>
>>29810258
All ponies have some personality quirks.
Only Background Pony #52/etc might not.
>>
>>29810258
Well, the princess's and fleur all have stallion faces, so there's that. Rarity and Shy would both be considered colty which would drop the number of interested stallions. The flower sisters might be a little too panicky and wimpy.
>>
>>29810277
Fleur is also a fucking model in-universe. Soo, explain that, chuckles.
>>
>>29810324
She models colt fashion because she's miles less Diva than colt models.
>>
>>29810324
> Various appearance and personality based quirks
For the purpose of the discussion, models will have unattractive personalities. Eg: Fluttershy is the most unmarely supermodel. She only did as well as she did because her androgenous good looks and timid personality made for a lot of whywinks in the fashion industry.
>>
>>29808789
His entire spiel from last night was like watching the villain from a movie have a massive breakdown in front of everyone and show how fucking crazy he is.
>>
>>29810593
Agreed. While yes, this is still 4chan, I'd rather people be able to post without some retard hooting and hollering about the supposed "evils" of a chat that has not proven to be in any way a hinderance to this thread (though he will probably claims so without any proof). I just want to go back to the fun thread we had without this asshole shitting up this place. I know he doesn't think he's doing so, but it's been getting worse and worse with each thread I think.
>>
>>29810620
We can try, Anon. We might not be able to bring the thread back up to what it was before, but we're nearing rock-bottom and there aren't many other directions to go but up. Someday this thread will be fun again.

At least the discord man's popularity has hit a balmy 0%, and his words no longer hold any power here. It's like that time that mayor smoked crack on camera.
>>
Does anybody else find it kind of ironic that the subject of something called "discord" has sown chaos in our ranks? something something greek mythology
>>
>>29810701
the name shouldve been our first clue
>>
>>29800453
Care to post the letter. Its basically shitposting.
>>
And now the healing can begin.
>>
>>29810265
Applejack?
>>
>>29810821
He said background pony #52, not #5.
>>
>>29810821
Applejack's quirk is her casual racism against pegasi and her desire to make an honest stallion of Anon and to show him the value of a hard day's work.
>>
>Eris is new to Equestria.
>It's such a boring plane.
>Idea.scroll
>What's this!?
>A scroll?
>I wonder what it says?
>>Take on a pseudonym
>>Deepen voice.
>>Play pranks on cute ponies.
>>Get away because stallionish whimsy
>That sounds like a good idea.
>She should really do that.

X thousand years later.
>Maybe that wasn't the best idea provoking Sunbutt Mc'Grumpypants like that.
>But at least you have a friend now.
>She keeps looking at this Monkey.
>Anon.
>What's the big deal about him?
>Speak of the pony, why is he running away?
>What is this bag?
>Are those firecrackers?
>Oh.
>Ooh.
>The naughty naughty boy,
>He should have a taste of his own medicine.

>Be Anon
>Flutters must have found out about your prank.
>She somehow managed to replicate it without fingers.
>You've finally found it.
>Someone who would actually prank you back, that doesn't live in the sky.
>You've missed this.
>Being on guard.
>Biding your time until it's time to strike back.
>It's on Fluttershy.
>Prepare your ponut.
>>
>>29810903
More pls
>>
>>29808803
Also Rainbow Dash likes to nap very specifically on his chest because she can poof up his shirt and make a pseudo-nest to sleep in.
>>
File: This isn't supposed to kill me..gif (800KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
This isn't supposed to kill me..gif
800KB, 300x169px
>>29811077
Hnffgggggggg
>>
>>29809372
>>29809415
>Not having anon pull off 'monkey' warfare shenanigans against the three tribes for laughs but somehow brings them together and becomes a hero while somehow siring celly and luna.
>>
>>29811077
Rarity is already making plans in her head for the wedding. She's gonna make sure her stallion is happy and never wants for anything. They're gonna have to buy a new house so Anon doesn't have to live on her cramped store and give room for the foals to grow
>>
File: 1470611779485.gif (491KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470611779485.gif
491KB, 640x480px
>>29811077
>poof up his shirt and make a pseudo-nest to sleep in.
>>29811134

>Rainbow often makes soft chirps when she snuggles into his chest that turn her red with embarrassment immediately
>Subconsciously offers her wings to anon for him to preen, which is reserved for the closest of friends or mates
>>
File: 1433290175389.png (78KB, 899x861px) Image search: [Google]
1433290175389.png
78KB, 899x861px
>>29811577
I like the idea of Anon learning how to whistle a very particular series of notes in an equally particular pitch. I'm sure it would mean something special to his pegasus mate.
>>
>>29811649
Anon learns to whistle to subtly woo RD.
She doesn't know how to respond his aggressive offers to fuk.
>>
>>29811577
>Thoroughbred Pegasus foals chirp like baby birds before they can talk.
>>
>>29810712
Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

--Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV

---

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.
>>
File: 1486329068864.png (178KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1486329068864.png
178KB, 560x560px
>>29811775
They just are, they can't help it.
>>
Lorgar
>>
>>29811775
Anon, please don't barge in stating objectively incorrect statements.
>>
File: 1417262983949.png (916KB, 1000x973px) Image search: [Google]
1417262983949.png
916KB, 1000x973px
>>29811947
>Moonbottom
Truly the right choice
>>
File: 1481468862827.png (1MB, 2724x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1481468862827.png
1MB, 2724x2112px
>>29811730
Hmm, I'll work with this.
>Be Anon.
>You and Spitfire FINALLY had kids!
>Twilight offered to help you two by using some magic she learned.
>Lyra was a bit jealous about it but you'll fix that soon.
>You'll make absolutely sure she gets pregnant too~
>When you told her that she ran, most likely to warn Bon Bon, Aloe, and Lotus.
> Good, you like a hunt!
>For right now you're watching the foal while Spitfire is at work for the first time in awhile.
>She's been home for almost six months because she was afraid you'd eat the foal.
>It took ALOT of convincing for her to safely believe you wouldn't eat your own children...
>Never thought you'd have to take a lie detector test for THAT.
>Right now you are sitting down as the foal plays on the floor.
>You look out the window to take in the beautiful weather.
>It's so nice outside.
>The birds are chirping, flowers are in bloom.
>All around it's a nice day.
>"*Chirp*!"
>The birds are chirping alot.
>"*Chirp Chirp*!"
>And apparently one's in your house...
>You begin to look around the house before you realize where it's coming from.
>"*Chirp*!" Your foal says as it flaps it's wings at you.
>...

>Be Lyra.
>"Come on Anon! Get out from under the blanket! Spitfire's freaking out!" Bon Bon yells at the blanket with a piece of paper on it reading 'Fort Snugly Cute'
>Spitfire is just repeating "Don't eat the foal! " to herself over and over again.
>Aloe and Lotus are trying to lure Anon out with food.
>The foal is just chirping happily as Anon swats at anything that gets near him and yells "No! My cuteness!".
>Just another day in the herd...
>>
>>29812038
Forgot the name fag tag...
>>
>>29812038
the fact they think he'll eat the foal is hilarious.
>>
File: 1476240995252.png (120KB, 803x677px) Image search: [Google]
1476240995252.png
120KB, 803x677px
>>29812038
>>It took ALOT of convincing for her to safely believe you wouldn't eat your own children...
>>Never thought you'd have to take a lie detector test for THAT.
>>
>>29812038
>>Lyra was a bit jealous about it but you'll fix that soon.
>>You'll make absolutely sure she gets pregnant too~
>>When you told her that she ran, most likely to warn Bon Bon, Aloe, and Lotus.
That gave me a giggle.
>>
File: 1347646715932.png (33KB, 241x302px) Image search: [Google]
1347646715932.png
33KB, 241x302px
>>29812038
>>It took ALOT of convincing for her to safely believe you wouldn't eat your own children...
That'd make me sad. Like your own waifu doesn't trust you.
>>
>>29812038
>that ending
HHHHNNNGGGG
>>
>>29812203
She's just fighting against her instincts which see Anon as a predator. She'll move past it soon enough.
>>
>>29812203
Trust has nothing to do with it. How long can Anon resist his predatory instincts? He's only a stallion, after all.
>>
>>29812405
>Serve spaghetti and tomato sauce to your foals
>They get messy because they're really young
>Try and clean it up but you get messy too
>Waifu walks in and freaks out at all the red covering the foal and your hands
>>
>>29812203
berdherd is best herd
>>
>Mares are condescending to Anon
>Act like he can't act competently because he has a penis
>Anon sets out to prove them wrong
>...and tries doing something he found out that he's actually really bad at
>Mares laugh and call him cute
>>
File: 1476443062887.jpg (696KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476443062887.jpg
696KB, 1920x1080px
>>29812602
You mean, actual birbhorses right? Pegasi are not birbs. Birbs are birbs.
>>
>>29811730
>Pegasai foals don't cry much, as they whistle, cherp and peep instead.
>They even have instinctual sound patterns they use.
>One for "I'm hungry", one for "I want to play", one for "pick me up" and many others.
>Pegasus parenting is easy mode without all the guesswork.
>>
>>29812819
>The rare, but always anticipated "I love you" pattern.
>>
>>29812886
>The common, and identical to the "I love you" pattern up to the last 3 note, "I need to be changed" pattern.
>>
Is the story of anon being captured by griffon slavers kill now?
>>
>>29812761
>Be Anon
>You were teleported to equestria some 5 months ago
>You've found it to be extremely similar to the tv show, except that the mares acted like stallions
>You didn't mind it much at first, a mare opening the door for you here, some complementing you while you were out for a stroll
>Other times mares were much more devious...
>Groping wasn't a common thing, but it still happened, you lived in Canterlot so mares could easily give your ass a tap with a back hoof in the midst of the hustle and bustle
>One day, you were outside your commisioned home that Princess Celestia had ordered
>You were on a ladder leaning against the brick wall of your home; trying to fix a gutter
"Stupid thing..."
>But it wouldn't stay in place
"Just stay for fuck's sake!"
>You hear snickering coming from a ways behind you
>Your cheeks flushed pink, and you looked over your shoulder to see who was laughing
>It was a mare, Lyra if memory served you right
"Hey! What are you laughing at?!"
>They abruptly stopped giggling, but amusement was still plastered over their faces
>"Oh nothing... Just a cute stallion thinking he can do a job clearly meant for mare."
>What?!
>Really?!
>"Who the fuck do you think you are!?"
>The gutter in your arms was gently tugged away by a force
>The aura faded, and the gutter stayed in place
>"Just a mare trying to help a stallion in need, that's all."
>You turned back, and inspected the gutter with a sharp glare
>It was off center
"You didn't do it right, so much for helping a stallion in need."
>Turning back around, you attempt to fix the gutter, only for it to fall off your home completely, and knock your ladder down
>You fall harmlessly back into the grass, but not before screaming like a girl
>You hear open laughter approaching you
>"You're so silly, you should've just let me handle it."
>You see the face of Lyra staring down at you over your head
>"But you're going to have to ask... nicely."
>She smiles wider

Continue?
>>
>>29813155
Yes
>>
>>29813155
>Continue?
Why do people always ask that? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!
>>
>>29813155
Dew it
>>
>>29813155
>>"But you're going to have to ask... nicely."
Is this the part where Anon fingers Lyra?
>>
>>29813347
no, its where lyra learns not to talk down to someone bigger and stronger then her.
>>
>>29813416
This is the part where Lyra really tests her "never hit a colt" convictions.
>>
>>29813347
I imagine this will end with **BRUTAL** hatefucking
>>
>>29813484
Until she's paralyzed from the waist down.
>>
>>29813155
I don't think random green anon is coming back ;(
>>
>>29813619
You do realize how long it takes to write green, right Anon? I go at 1000 words/hour on a good day.
>>
>>29813655
What if he was teasing us?
>>
>>29810252
I like every word you posted.
>>
File: 1484629214959.png (83KB, 1219x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484629214959.png
83KB, 1219x1000px
>>29810252
oh my
>>
>>29813895
I wish to be her hoards centerpiece.
>>
File: 1460827057522.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460827057522.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29814029
Uh, no, she belongs to you.
>>
>>29814037
those are not mutually exclusive
>>
File: 1465545199038.png (1MB, 3000x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1465545199038.png
1MB, 3000x4200px
>>29814056
She is your dragon, Anon. If you will not take responsibility as her owner than I will have to take her.
>>
>>29814037
A backwards dragons revere-hoards Anon.
>>
File: 1461289643243.png (763KB, 1998x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1461289643243.png
763KB, 1998x1327px
>>29814029
>>29814108
No, she's my treasure.
>>
>>29810252
>ingle Anon is bros with Spike
>Ember comes for a diplomatic meeting
>Anon flirts with some of the lower dragon delegation, helped by their predator fetish
>Spike sees this and asks for help with his main crush
>Worse Whorse (after Trash)
>Anon helps Cyrano spike to woo his lady friend "Rarity"
>Accidentally ignites Embers spark for Spike with accidental apex predator wooing advice
>Rarity sees through spike and falls for Cyrano Anon, with all his romance-schromance

>Ember pursues spike
>Rarity pursues anon
>Spike resents anon
>Anon doesn't want to spite his bro

>drama
wat do?

>>29814083
>not take responsibility
Do you know what "not mutually exclusive" means?
>>
File: Tingle_Artwork_(Majora's_Mask).png (1MB, 990x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Tingle_Artwork_(Majora's_Mask).png
1MB, 990x2031px
>>29814155
ingle Anon? Did you mean "Tingle"? He's green too.
>>
Good Morning.

Goodbye Thread.

>>29814212
>>29814212
>>
>>29814201
Single*
fml
>>
I just want a quiet place to say my life is in shambles. I recent contracted herpes from my girlfriend, who I also found out is going out tomorrow night with another man. She's also cheating with another of my friends, and he owes me two thousand dollars. When I showed up to his apartment last week, the place was vacant. I have 3 pending parking citations because the company I work for still hasn't issued me a parking pass, and they've cut my hours down to just one day a week. I can't pay rent, I don't have health insurance, I'm eating one meal a day, and I just don't see any way out. The thread hit bump limit, so this shouldn't be here long.

I liked this thread. I can imagine being happy in this little make believe world. Thanks guys.
>>
>>29814317
Cool story bro.
>>
>>29814346
You're right. It really wasn't worth sharing.
>>
>>29814317
Kill her
Track him down, extract your money, then kill him
Move onto the next job, kill old job just to be sure
>>
>>29814317
Hope your life gets better. Hang in there.
>>
File: 1220512684577.jpg (57KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
1220512684577.jpg
57KB, 565x600px
>>29814317
I don't know why, but I always feel happier when I see failed normalfags being raped in the ass, mainly because you, and only you, got yourself in this situation.

Go share your epic life adventures in blogpost or whatever, this is RGRE, not /r9k/.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.