[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight has a male bimbo fetish. Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bimbos.png (1MB, 1270x1436px) Image search: [Google]
bimbos.png
1MB, 1270x1436px
Twilight has a male bimbo fetish. Prove me wrong
>>
>>29790270
Human Twilight is just horny toward any guy since she's a secluded nerd.

Pony Twilight just didn't know better because human hormones worked on her harder after transforming.
>>
>>29790284
Then she'd be going after more than 1 guy at once
>>
>>29790270
But neither of them are bimbos. Flash is more than likely smarter than the average /mlp/ user, which puts him at least at average intelligence. And, unless you'd like to argue that his spiel about rocks to Twilight was more or less rehearsed to make him look smarter than he actually is, Timber is a nerd.
>>
>>29790385
Do not mistake confidence for intelligence. Which spiel with rocks?
>>
>>29790493
The first time he talks to SciTwi.
>>
>>29790270
I don't know but I sure have a shift click fetish LOL
>>
>>29790385
>Flash is more than likely smarter than the average /mlp/ user
Are you saying we're high school dropouts?

We're here because intelligence is all we have.
>>
>>29790270
You can just call them "Chads"
>>
>>29790270
Twilight likes guys with big ears
Prove me wrong
>>
File: wryborg and smugman.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [Google]
wryborg and smugman.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
>>29791294
>intelligence is all we have
>>
>>29791277
>>29790385
"Think of me as that awesome guy... who should always be invited to fun things."
" Yeah, but they're mostly blue. That's why they're named after the Latin word sapphirus."
"Whoa! I know I'm charming, but you don't have to fall for me"
The guy is as dumb as a rock, that's for sure. When my little brother met my high school math teacher he tried to impress him by saying "10 times 10 is 100". That's the level he's on
>>
>>29790270
Male bimbos are caled chads.
You newfag would know this. The blue-haired ne was called Bra.d
>>
>>29791294
>because intelligence is all we have
Id argue that most people here are behind the curve when it comes to emotional inteligence.
Or that doesnt count?
>>
>>29792592
>there's more than one intelligence
Very faggy.
>>
>>29790270
I don't know.
Flash is pretty hot.
I'd probably fuck him if I had the chance.
And only if he would crossdress during it.
>>
When the EqG series starts, they could make a gag of Twilight swooning and obsessing over the Chad of the week, and trying to get their attention using the scientific method, only for things to go wrong every time.
>>
>>29793435
Sorta like a reverse gender Brock from Pokemon.
That could be funny.
Scitwi fags would be hard core cucked though.
>>
>>29793435
You forgot one detail: Chads crave the purple pussy even more than Twilight craves Chad cocks
>>
>>29793447
>reverse gender Brock from Pokemon
That's what I had in mind. The point is making her the most different from her pony counterpart as possible. She would a very unusual character, as nerdy, smart science girls are always portrayed as being completely uninterested in romance.

>Scitwi fags would be hard core cucked though
Nah, as long as she stays single and fawns over many Chads instead of a single one, there will be no problem for waifufags
>>
>>29790270
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.