[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stumped on MLP forum verification question. HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: confused.jpg (92KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
92KB, 500x283px
I have been trying to sign up for an mlp forum and having issues with something silly. The verfication question. I have never seen something like this on a forum that supposed to be so easy buy yet so hard to answer. He it is guys and I hope you can help me and others out.

Verification:
"***** the only one who can complete this sentence. Yes, you." (Use a contraction properly)

I already tried typing in my username I tried to sign up with "I" "I am" followed by the complete sentence and I keep failing. Seriously what gives.

Thanks fellow users.
>>
>>29787227
Have you considered that you're genuinely retarded?
>>
>>29787227
your and idiot
>>
File: 1458940918483.jpg (17KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458940918483.jpg
17KB, 500x400px
>>29787227
>>
File: 1459631274618.png (245KB, 495x502px) Image search: [Google]
1459631274618.png
245KB, 495x502px
If English is your first language, you don't deserve this.
>>
>>29787706
>"***** the only one who can complete this sentence. Yes, you." (Use a contraction properly)

I literally tried. In complete sentences and the missing word solo

"I'm the only one to complete this sentence"

"Username is the only one who can complete this sentence"

"I am the only one who can complete this sentence"

And I still get an error, seriously not trying to sound dumb but is there something wrong with the site system itself or am I missing something.
>>
whomst'd've's'nd
>>
>>29787874
What about:
>You're
It's worth a shot
>>
File: 5AHzjYg.png (422KB, 1600x1054px) Image search: [Google]
5AHzjYg.png
422KB, 1600x1054px
>>29787227
>>
>>29787227
The question is worded terribly so I think it warrants a legitimate answer. The 'yes, you' bit at the end was trying to hint that you were bring asked to use the contraction of 'you' and 'are' which would be 'you're'.
>>
>>29787885

That worked thank you
>>
>>29787885
Thank you, anon, for lowering the collective intelligence of whichever horse forum OP chose to frequent.
>>
>>29787273
Un yur grammor stinx
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.