[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Ain't Nothin But A Number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 22

"Back to Life" Edition

Previous thread: >>29591463

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, DILF, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here. Or two characters of mature age. Or two foals. Do what you like, really.

All the stories so far are here: http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ
>>
>>29782814
Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:

>A history lesson with Cheerilee that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challenges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerby for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pity on her, and taking her out for ice cream
>In order to raise some cash for a fundraiser, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would mildly annoy you while turning you on.
>>
>>29782818
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unknowingly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
> Innocente Pipsqueak is visited every first of month by Princess Luna that give him a wet dreams. Various fetish and strange situation thanks to the oneirc dimension (anthro)
> TeenFlurry heart have a crush. King Thorax, and plane to seduce him with a lots of love druring a diplomatic mission
> Cloudy Quartz, Twilight Valvet, Cookie Crumbles and Mrs. Shy free night. The group seduces a young colt that have the (Mis)fortune to encounter the MILFs.
> Sleepover between SweetieBelle and Button Smash, but the poor filly is sick. Rarity entertain the colt and play with some games... fun games
> Pumpkin and Pound Cake are betrayed by their first partners. Pinkie Pie want make the children smile again.
> TeenFeatherweight work with Photo Finish, but, between all the models, he have shots only for his mentor and ex model. With a photoset and no models, he ask to the older mare to be a model for one last day.
>Kid!Anon hangs out with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie take turns babysitting Kid!Anon. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>>
File: Haha.gif (30KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
Haha.gif
30KB, 180x200px
Here we go again boner.

Fap time~
>>
>>29782814
I though this was dead like PIE desu
>>
WE NEED /SS/
>>
>>29783175
this.
>>
boop
>>
File: .jpg (340KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
340KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>29784939
Ayy lmao.
>>
File: .png (232KB, 1280x898px) Image search: [Google]
.png
232KB, 1280x898px
>>
>>29784939
an odd angle
>>
Doot
>>
>>
File: 1037331.png (336KB, 1400x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1037331.png
336KB, 1400x1100px
>>29790357
There needs to be more filly fiddler twilight
>>
File: 1489833696172.png (798KB, 1403x734px) Image search: [Google]
1489833696172.png
798KB, 1403x734px
>>
File: Thatface.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface.png
7KB, 645x773px
>Not a single greentext
why live?
>>
>>29791722
>Harshwhinny green never finished
why live?
>>
Ideas that include milfs are the only ones to be done on this thread.

The ideas of teens and fillies, including Barb and Eris, will never be done.

The viral story will never be done. It feels bad.
>>
>>29782814
A bump just for you.
>>
>>29782814
page 10 ain't nothin' but a number
>>
>>29792493
Can anyone explain what it is about Harshwhinny that gets dicks hard?
>>
>>29796462
Its fun to replace the stick up her ass with your own.
>>
>>29796462
Tsundere milf. In a suit.
How does that not get your benis hard?
Are you gay?
>>
So much demand but every writefag is MIA
>>
boop
>>
>>29798483
If we dance maybe they will return.
>>
>>29800555
give me 2 hours and ill write something f a m
>>
>>29800891
Oh I see, if I threaten dancing now you write.
>>
>>29801124
no desu
i just wouldnt like to see any anon dance for green.
its shamefur

>"ANONYMOUS THESE NUMBERS ARE THE LOWEST WE'VE HAD IN YEARS!"
"Look I know they're low Harshwhinny but I can-"
>"That's MS. Harshwhinny to you Anonymous. I presume you plan to make more sales over the phone? How are you going to do so when we have sold to every pony in Equestria. Not only once, but twice!"
"I uhh..."
>"Anonymous. The fact of the matter is this business is dead. It's long since been dead. It's dead because I left YOU in charge of it."
"That's not entirely true..."
>"Oh then what pray tell IS the problem then Anonymous?"
"It's...the economy?"
>Harshwhinny scoffs and shakes her head while clicking her teeth.
>"Tsk tsk tsk. The bit system we have going has yet to fail us for nearly 10,000 Equestrian years Anonymous."
"But I-"
>"There are no buts. You're fired. That's the end of this discussion."
>You start to feel the sting of tears and their warmth roll freely accross your cheek.
"Where else am I supposed to go?"
>"Anywhere but here. I gave you a chance Anonymous. You blew it."
>She stares with seemingly no pity, no remorse at what she said.
"...it was an honor to work for you m'am..."
>"While you were here with us Anonymous we certainly had an extensively lucrative few quarters I must admit."
>The things you've done for this company...
>The places you had to go.
>The ponies you had to...
>"I know how much this job meant to you. So I will say this. I have another job for you. Meet me at my home at 3 pm precisely. Alright?"
>The prospect of a new job doesn't seem to brighten your mood but hey...you have to earn money somehow right?
>So you nod curtly her way and begin to pack everything at your cubicle.
>Ponies seem to be saddened by your departure but nonetheless continue to work.
>Everything that was or is yours is stuffed into a briefcase you lug outside with you, into the r e a l world.
>Things could always be worse...you do have a new job sort of.
>>
>>29801472
>Whatever it is...you won't mind knowing how well Harshwhinny pays.
-----------------------------------------
>3 pm, on the dot, as she said.
>You're waiting outside her abode, which compared to how much she makes seems very modest.
>You check your watch and it is of course, 3 pm as you noted not even 10 seconds ago.
>It's never a bad idea to be too sure.
>"Anonymous it's two fifty nine. You're very punctual I will admit. But take it easy. This job require finesse'."
"Y-Yes m'am..."
>"Oh drop the punctuality too. For now I'm not Ms. Harshwhinny, your boss, or overseer. I'm just well...Ms. Harshwhinny. Friend, neighbor, take your pick Anonymous."
"U-Uhm..would it be better to call you Ms. Harshwhinny instead?"
>She audibly sighs as she fiddles through a saddlebag briefly before producing a key to her comfy home.
>"I suppose if you just can't help it. Come inside."
>You smile meekly and walk inside, making sure to wipe your feet more than adequately before actually stepping foot on the polished wood.
"Wow...nice place here Ms-uh...Harshwhiny."you say as you examine the interior before shutting the door lightly.
>"Why thank you Anonymous...I don't have many visitors I must admit. I almost take this little cot for granted really. But I love every single square foot of it."
>Her 'cot' is nearly 7 times your own living conditions...and she has much nicer furniture.
>"If you'd like to get right to business and discuss what I'll be having you do...well try to get comfortable for now. I have to use the little fillies room. Just don't break anything please."
>You once again nod in agreeance as she trots away while you place your coat on the rack and make sure your shoes are in fact clean and that you won't leave tracks.
>It takes a bit of doing but you manage to get at least a tiny bit comfortable, of course by only loosening your tie.
>>
>>29801626
>Within 10 minutes though you are as relaxed as you can possibly be, arms lie at your sides, fingers woven together, thumbs idly jabbing at one another.
>Harshwhinny has been gone for quite some time, almost 30 minutes now so you decide to take off your tie entirely, bold move.
>With a few sharp breaths and a fully free neck you can't help but feel tons of work related stress begin to leave your body.
"Whew..." you can't help but mutter as muscles unclench and your body finally begins to feel normal.
>"Whew is right Anonymous.."a voice whispers gently in your left ear which causes you to jump a bit before you're held in place by a pair of hooves.
>"Just...relax..."
>You do as you are being told and go back to being as mellow as possible.
>As you concentrate on Harshwhinny some more you realize, she doesn't have her normal business attire on.
>All there is is...nothing.
>As shocking as it is...you aren't too surprised.
>She seems less demanding like this.
>As if she wouldn't want to be the boss.
>"Have something you'd like to say mister?"
"Wha.."
>She seems to have snapped you out of your mini trance and appears flattered you were ever in said trance.
>"Anonymous...about that job..."
"Y-yeah?"
>"Well. You're good with your hands correct?"
"I suppose so. Why do you ask?"
>"I would like a massage. A change from the pony masseuses I see weekly to keep stress at bay for a while."
"I'm not sure that'd be very professional-"
>"Oh who cares. You don't work for me anymore Anonymous. Besides. It's just a massage. What could possibly go wrong hm?"
>She is right.
>It's just a massage...
>"I will be paying you by the half hour almost daily as well if you agree to what I am asking of you."
"Daily?"
>"Yes. Daily Anon. Two hundred bits a day for 30 minutes a pop."
>Oh dear Celestia.
>You could stop surviving off of the Equestrian version of Ramen with money like that...and even working 3 days a week you could pay all your bills off for just 30 minutes!

internet a shit
>>
>>29801863
good, more
>>
>>29801863
Fuuuuuuck my dick
>>internet a shit
>mfw 42 mb speed
>>
>>29789430
Bump for best mare
>>
>>29802908
>42 mb speed
Nigga I'll suck yo dick for half of that
>>
File: 1447811304528.png (18KB, 475x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447811304528.png
18KB, 475x225px
>>29802908
>>29804705
>Sitting on 92 mb
>Could write but such a lazy-as-fuck piece of shit
>Not even sorry
>Actually very very sorry
Yell at me, senpai
>>
>>29804454
Agreed. Maybe we'll have more green soon of her.
>>
>>29805191
I'll ride your dick for a quarter of your speed.
>>
>>29806656
Do you got the booty?
>>
File: 1199524.png (8KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1199524.png
8KB, 400x700px
>you will never help your little sister Chrysalis through her awkward dork phase
>you will never be her one pillar, her only friend
>you will never witness her start to fill out, and become a bombshell beauty that could have any guy she wanted
>she will never view you as the only guy who likes her for who she is
>she will never reject hottie after hottie because her heart only craves you
>she will never attempt to sabotage your romantic relationships out of furious jealousy
>she will never tearfully confess her feelings to you
>you will never attempt to let her down gently, telling her that siblings aren't meant to love each other like that

>you will never wake up the following morning with all your limbs tied down to the bed
>you will never feel the sensation of your nubile sister grinding herself on you
>you will never feel her hot breath on your ear as she whispers that she will /make/ you love her the way she loves you

What kind of cruel god has forged this Hell I live in?
>>
>>29801863
>"So Anon..are you willing to take me up on my offer?"
"Yes."
>She smirks almost knowingly and leads you to a room in the back.
>"I knew the offer was too good to pass up. Now just follow me to my little slice of heaven."
>She continues to lead on into an all white room with a masseuse table in the center with lots of ambient sounds seeming to run on repeat for who knows how long.
>Short clips of birds chirping, water gently pitter pattering, the soft beat of a heart you assume as well...
>It all seems so relaxing but you however have been brought here to work.
>No matter how you are working, it still remains to be work.
"First things first. If I am going to do this, I'd like you to know I'm not licensed, nor do I hope you plan to lie on the ground, I refuse to not do this job correctly."
>"Anonymous you're so uptight I swear. You'll never become a good masseuse with that attitude."
"I suppose it is a bit ironic...a high strung masseuse.."
>"A bit?"
>You had never paid attention to how much sway she had in each little step she took either.
>How much grace there was in a single sashay.
>No matter how small the movement it seemed to emanate class and superiority.
>"Anon. Are you just gonna sit there with a hoof jammed in your flank or are we gonna get on with this?"
"Yeah yeah just...one second.."
>She seems to touch a button that you would never find on the wall that brings a table up from the center of the room.
>With a quick flick of the tail she directs you near the table where she will lay, motionless and oiled for hours at a time.
"Once again I'm not licensed so if-"
>"Oh Anon. Please." she says laying facedown on the soft pillows that lay atop the polished wood.
"But I-"
>"There are some scented herbal oils in the little side pouch okay?"
>You can't do anything but sigh and wonder where to start.
>"I'd prefer if you started near my lower back."
ever been unable to connect to captcha services?
its hell
>>
>>29806742
Y-Yeah, I guess I do. For a boy.
>>
>>29808078
post pics anon
>>29802908
literally download of 11 kbs
upload of 6kbs
livin the dream

>>29807547

>Something inside of you stirs at her knowing of your lack of knowing where to being.
"Uh, alright..."
>You grab a bottle which seems to be heated by magic or something and gingerly pour some into your hands and a little on Harshwhinny's back.
>"Mmm...warm oil always makes me so..."
>She doesn't bother to finish that sentence as you begin to gently rub and knead away, searching for tender spots on her body.
>Eventually little moans escape her lips a few times along with a few grunts here and there along with 'oos' and 'ahhs'.
>However time passes and your hands begin to cramp, but being the hard worker you are, you work through the pain trying to remain as effective as possible.
>The whole time Harshwhinny had been slipping forward off the table, so your hands would be lower, near her flank, but you adjusted yourself so that you never once touched it.
>That seemed to make her more impatient as you avoided her sensitive areas, only ever brushing a thumb over her tail's base.
>"Anon. You know it wouldn't be a complete rub down if you didn't rub ALL of my body."
"You said your back so I.."
>"Who's the one paying here Anon."
"Y-You are."
>"That's what I thought. Now work on my thighs and haunches..."
>Is...Is she really making you..
>"Well Anonymous...I'm waiting."

and ill finish it tomorrow.
been busy and writing as soon as i could guys.
whatever time i get i try my hardest to write and revise.
tomorrow for sure it'll be worked upon and finished.
>>
>>29809123
>>
It's a shame there's a lack of art for her
>>
Toot
>>
>Completely lewd, non-consensual acts of degeneracy against filly innocence
>>
>>29810932
>>
>>29810932
toot
>>
>>29809551
>Wasting no time at all, you knead the pliant flesh of her thighs between all ten of your digits and she coos in approval it seems.
>Time passes and her lower back and thighs shine with copious amounts of oil, constantly added as it seems your hands meet even the slightest bit of resistance.
>The only part of her that remains unshined or rubbed is her fat flank.
>You've tried your hardest to direct your attention to anything else besides her ass, but she persists you grace her fattened posterior with your touch.
>"It's just my flank Anon. Just give it a little rub down and I'll pay you. Not too difficult a task hm?"she says wiggling her rear slightly, attempting to entice you with it's small reverberations.
"I."
>"You what? Can't? I'm paying you for this Anonymous. You better."
>You sigh once more and lay your hands on her butt.
>Your fingers sink into the two masses of her asscheeks and you begin to slowly work oil over them both, as if glazing donuts in a diner.
>"Oh yes...keep it up."
>Admittedly you are actually enjoying this and so is Anon Jr, he's at critical mass and it seems like nothing will stop him.
>As you get more intimate with Harshwhinny's derriere your touches begin to lean more on the exploratory side, seeing how close you can get near her more 'personal' areas.
>At some points you even feel the heat radiating from her nethers in an almost pulse like rhythm of intensity.sure do hope i worded that right.
>Her small gasps and groans of frustration turn into full on panting and moaning as your hands grope,squeeze,and rub bountiful handfulls of dat ass.
>Out of pure instinct you give her ass a nice swat, to which she responds with a sharp intake and a bite of the lip.
>"Anonymous...I thought you were supposed to be professional." she manages to say between breaths.
>The only response she gets is another sharp strike to her somewhat abused bottom, which gains you another yelp of pleasure.
>>
File: alorpax_uc.jpg (73KB, 576x537px) Image search: [Google]
alorpax_uc.jpg
73KB, 576x537px
>>
>>29815459
>>
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.