[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Hour CYOA 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 5

File: 1483364224436.png (4MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483364224436.png
4MB, 2000x1333px
It is a time of legend.
Six months passed since Celestial Siblings defeated Discord and turned him into stone, but now their glorious vision for ponykind is in ruins.
Solar and Night Guard who once have fought side by side against abominations of the chaos god are now locked in a brutal civil war.
Nightmare Moon musters her forces, Castle of Two Sisters the object of her wrath. Celestia herself waits for her wayward sister there.
As the flames of war spread through the Equestria, ponykind will be put to the ultimate test.

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/dhour/

Current objectives:
-Move to Trotvale after 2 days
-Gather enough bits to pay your gambling debts (14/300)

Inventory:
Night Guard armor with chainmail
2 javelins
Halberd
Deer sword (poisoned)
1 'anti-hungover' potion
'Cryomancer's Compendium'
14 bits
Notebook

Previous thread:>>29706398
>>
"It was pretty helpful." - you replied - "Sharing feelings once in a while really helps keep one's mind in peace. And the pony turned out to be quite a proffesional, I must admit."
"Glad you're feeling better!" - Word eagerly reply - "Say, weren't you going to study that new book of yours?"
"'Cryomancer's Compendium'? Well, yes. What's the problem?" - you tilted your head.
"I thought that maybe you could try to read it to me?"
"Sure thing." - you smiled - "Though don't count on me explaining really complicated things. I was not the brightest student. Arcane on the other hoof... Who knows, maybe I can persuade him to give you some lessons about magical theory."

Your speech was interrupted by a furious scream coming from the room next door.
"Stay here!" - you instinctively commanded and rushed to help your unicorn comrade, praying that he have not accidentaly summoned some thing pony was not meant to see.
As soon as you reached the corridor, door in the Arcane's room was smashed open by a telekinetical burst and, accomapnied by an inequine cry, a grimoir flew out of the door and hit the wall opposite of it. A moment later it was followed by a wooden chair.

Audibly gulping, you decided to carefully peek inside the room. Arcane was lying on the floor, thrasing in a fit of hysterical laughter, while his armor set stood near his bed, held together by some charm.

Your actions?
>>
>>29782452
Keep watching the mad fuck and see where this goes
>>
>>29782452
I think he is trying to bring his brother back and getting frustrated that it is not working.
Stay there a moment to make sure nothing tries to kill him then sit outside the room for a while. Take a peak in every now and again.
>>
>>29782452
Damn. I should've read the whole post before making that post. I'm really confuse as to what we should do. Do we know the fucker out for whatever had transpired? Play cool?

Ask if he is ok. What happened?
>>
>>29782493
Really? I figured he either made some breakthrough or bummed out he's not making any immediate breakthroughs with his big book oh McGuffin.
>>
>>29782510
I think that is the idea of the prompt. there are multiple possible explanations and we have to decide which it is.
>>29782493
I just thought of a better idea. Have Word talk to him he is less likely to totally snap at her.
>>
>>29782519
Just because she's a filly doesn't grant her 'snappy pony mood' immunity.
>>
>>29782545
Maybe so but after the previous times he has gotten frustrated with us he is more likely to do so in future.

It would also take him slightly longer to kill her then he could kill us enough time for him to realize what he was doing.
>>
>>29782559
No I'm fairly sure that, on the chance he was possessed and in a killing mood, he could kill Last with but a flick of his horn thanks to the anti-magic pain suppressor thing. Plus we might alert Arcane of our presence by going back for Last, and we might miss something.
>>
>>29782594
I meant his first instinct would be pure magic attacks. I am not saying he is possesed I am saying he is a lethal weapon who is incredibly frustrated and may attack whatever disturbs him and the thought required to switch to something that would hurt last would stop him from attacking. that was my secondary reasoning anyway it just seems less likely he will snap at Word.
>we might miss something
This is a valid point though forget about finding Last, we do not want to potentially miss anything.
>>
>>29782622
I hope he starts clopping in victory.
>>
So what have you decided?
>>
>>29782704
Ask him if we'll have to fight his nerdy ass or not. With his field of study and that uneqine scream it's hard to tell.
>>
>>29782759

Bracing yourself, you entered the room and loudly exclaimed:
"So should I try to beat that demonic shit out of you, or are you able to explain what is happening there?"
After a couple of moments Arcane managed to overcome the fit of laughter and turned his head towards you:
"Just kill me." - maniacal grin formed on his face - "I am a fucking moron."
"Excuse me?" - you blinked in confusion.
"The spell... It was not supposed to work! All these years I spent in vain efforts only to learn that I used the wrong spell!" - he took a deep breath, struggling to calm himself down. Then he turned his head back and began staring at the ceiling - "Soul-binding. Of course only such naive faggot as me could believe that it could truly raise the dead."
"W-what was is supposed to do then?" - you inquired.
"To create a phylacteria." - he turned his head back towards you and you noticed that his right eye began to twitch - "To bind a soul to the mortal realm." - his voice was full of contempt, though you couldn't say for sure if it was directed towards him or the author of the spell. Probably both.
"B-but haven't you actually ressurected some of the Lunar Magi?" - you asked in an utter confusion.
"Yes." - he replied - "Yes!" - the pitch of his voice grew higher - "I broke a fucking spell and I have no idea how!"

Your actions?
>>
>>29782976
Slap some sense into this bitch. Shut up and calm down. Where did that uneqine scream come from?
You broke a spell, or do you mean you made your own variation of it? Have you compared your spell to the original? And why are you dressing us your brother? You gonna move your brothers soul into another vessel? Your armor is a bit. Busted.
>>
>>29782976
Does he need magic wizarding help?
>>
>>29783069

"Now calm down and try to be rational. Did you break it or just modified it?"
"I have no fucking idea, I told you!" - he yelled - "There is no records of ponies making their own bodies phylacterias for their souls, so it might be creator's safeguard or a natural restriction which I somehow broke!"
"The latter sounds pretty absurd, don't you think?"
"Even if it is, I still have no idea what to do."
"Well, have you tried to compare the spells?" - you suggested.
"How else was I supposed to learn that the spell I casted was in fact supposed to do the other thing from what I intended it to do?" - he looked at you as at the biggest moron in the world.
"Uh, heh, but shouldn't you be able to make out what exactly went right then?" - you averted your gaze from embarrasment.

"If you want perform a complex ritual, you need not to only to learn a spell, but to know what exactly is supposed to happen. The words are required to invoke a certain type of power and to assist in shaping it, but it is a job of caster's mind to give the spell a precise form. The consequences of having no idea what are you actually doing, as you could have witnessed, are horrifying. Maybe I overcame the safeguard, maybe I modified the spell, maybe something else happened, but now I have a phylacteria and no body, and even if I had a body there would be no way to transfer the soul from it."
"But haven't you performed the soul transfering just yesterday? With lord Phoenix and his portrait? Why should this situation be different?" - you inquired.
"Because it is phylacteria, you numbskull. The soul is tied to the armor, merged with it and not merely 'put' inside, like in prison, which was the case with the general. Nobody knows how to deal with phylacterias besides destroying them because nobody ever needed to research such concept as changing the phylacteria."
When he finished the explanation he looked much more calm, though still visibly angry.

Your actions?
>>
>>29783249
Well you have today and tomorrow to figure something out before we have to leave. Just try not to break anymore doors unless you got the bits. If hate to see get into debt like me.
>>
>>29783249
Go grab the thicc grimoire and caress. Y-you know. It might have gotten dirty. No way I'm a bibliophile....

That and it was a gift from General Vision who was someone really fucking important.
>>
>>29783249
What if you break the armor then transfer the soul-no that wouldn't work.
>>
>>29783249
Congratulations I am proud of your breakthrough. I really am.
>>
>>29783970
Apend "even if there is still a long way to go" to the end of this.
>>
>>29783970
>>29784530
This. So, he can technically do liches, correct? Cool thing, but don't say it out loud.
>>
>>29785472
Do you mean don't say we are proud or don't mention the liches?
>>
>>29785477
I ment don't say the lich thing. It's really late, my brain just did a meme on me.
>>
>>29783970
That's a little late to congratulate him.
>>
"Well, at least you know what exactly was causing the problem!" - you tried to encourage the Lunar Mage - "Even if you still have a long way to go."
"Don't you understand that I have no idea where should I go?" - Arcane glared at you.
"Hush. You are finally making progress and the only thing you can think about is to cry because of it? And I thought Lunar Magi valued rational thinking."
"But all those years I spent..." - he tried to protest.
"Were completely not in vain. You still have learned a shitton of stuff about star magic, so don't you dare to underestimate your own achievements!"
After a moment of silence Arcane reached for the grimoire and the remains of the chair with his telekinesis and pulled them back inside the room.
"You're right. There's still hope." - he sighed, getting up from the floor - "But I just fell so... devastated. To find that my fuckup was caused not by my lack of abilities, but by blatant ignorance feels even worse."

Your actions?
>>
>>29786033
I can certainly sympathize with that, I once lost 70 bits in a game of poker because I was to drunk to care I did not understand the variant we were playing.

Obviously your thing is far more serious then that but I do understand what a fuckup caused by ignorance feels like.

Speaking of drunkenness do you have any more of those hangover potions, Gust might need one come morning (don't mention that we want her a little sober for sex stuff).
>>
>>29786126
I am not entirely sure why I put that in 3 paragraphs, time for bed I think.
>>
9 bump
>>
>>29786033
>the door is smashed open
I smell opportunity. Does Arcane know any spell to fix the door? If not, does he know a spell to turn all that broken wood into sawdust, if the door is busted?
>>
>>29787357
Why?
>>
>>29787444
Hint. It's related to her talent. If you can't figure it out then fug you. Warlock knows what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29787502
Oh wait I get it. That might me a little meta I feel.
>>
>>29787578
Also I am against destroying castle property without a good reason if it can be repaired.
>>
>>29787578
Ha! Like this was the only instance of meta.
>>29787627
That's why I asked if it was too broken or not to fix. Too broken? Recycle for saw dust. Fixable? Apply magic.
>>
>>29787688
>That's why I asked if it was too broken or not to fix
Fair enough.
>>
>>29787748
Damn straight it is.
>>
>>29786033
Bump for cute exchanges
>>
Today session is probably canceled because ISIS attacks are preventing me fom getting home.
Sorry guys.
>>
>>29789870
Dang.
Oh well good luck with that.
>>
>>29789870
Get home the old fashion way. Leg it.
Hope you didn't skip out on leg day.
>>
>>29790059
I want to caress Rime's sexy toned warriors legs.
>>
>>29790223
I want to lick Arcanes mighty horn.
>>
>>29790370
I want to run my fingers along Gusts wings.
>>
>>29790376
I want to polish Rams armor, and craft a wig that's not invasive and won't tangle with her head wires. And add a magical glass eye to her one empty eye socked with an eyelid attachment so she may feel more like a pony.
>>
>>29790524
I want to protect Last Words smile
>>
>>29790533
I want to cuddle and fo missionary with Argent Dawn.
>>
>>29790561
>I want to kill princess Celestia
>>
>>29790577
I want to general Phoenix and Captain Lux to make sweet sweet love as Phoenix recovers.
>>
>>29790587
>I want that one deer to burn in hell for not helping us.
>>
>>29790676
I want to find that one deer we freed, break his antler, cripple one of his legs for life, and Make him our sex slave. And have half pony deer hybrid babies.
>>
>>29790754
God I hate that deer. We put our trust in him our trust in the belief he would be smart enough to want celestial defeat or to at least let us be. and he betrayed it.
>>
>>29790780
We put our trust in him our trust in the belief he would be smart enough to want celestial defeat
And now you lost me. You expected a deer to give a fuck about which side is good or bad. I think you guys trusted him for the wrong reason. Was it because you guys were trying to be "good" by freeing him, or hoping he would help you against the Celestials?
>>
>>29790977
None of us realized he was the one who brought in the other deer. my personal reason was assuming he was on our side in that battle because he had been banished and also we had been nice to him earlier.
>>
File: clap.gif (368KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
368KB, 280x280px
>>29791017
Weeeeeeeaaaaak. I don't remember Bambi ever summoning the lesbian warriors (the does) brigade.
>None of us realized he was the one who brought in the other deer.
Because he never never did being the other deer?
>my personal reason was assuming he was on our side in that battle because he had been banished and also we had been nice to him earlier
>we had been nice to him earlier
>assuming being nice to someone for a span of a few minutes, who's also a part of the organization responsible for your capture and foreseeable execution, will make you instant besties
Well golly anon. When you say it like that it make perfect sense.
>>
>>29791068
I fucking hate my phone sometimes. ANYWAYS ignore the grammatical errors cuz I still think yal we're stupid.
>>
>>29791017
One of the reasons why I said you all made a stupid choice of action was because I care.
>>
>>29791068
Could you tone down the autistic screeching please?
>>
Rime going to a bat pony bar and asking for people to have their way with her for a batty foal bump
>>
>>29789870
Didn't know you live in Piter.
>>
>>29791068
>we had been nice to him earlier
I actualy meant to say he had been nice to us. Or at least treated us with respect
>>
>>29793309
Well no respect is the wrong word.
>>
>>29793309
I call bullshit. Why don't you quote it.
>>
>>29793377
I guess its more that we trusted that phoenix was being an arse to him and that gave us some respect for him or something.
>>
>>29794364
Thinking on it further I think the reason we trusted him was because we wanted to be friends with him. I know I wanted to spend time with him after the war was over.
>>
>>
>>
10!
>>
"I can sympathise with that. Sure, none of my fuckups were on such scale as yours, but they were much more numerous. For example I lost about a hundred bits in a poker game, because I did not bother to get the variant we were playing!" - you tried to reassure the Lunar Mage.
"It perfectly fits your style." - Arcane gave you a blank stare.
"Yeah, good times." - you chuckled - "Also, no offense, but do you know a spell how to fix all of that mess?" - you glanced at the chair and the door.
"Oh, give me a moment." - unicorn replied and lit his horn. After a couple of moments both chair and door returned to their normal condition, fixed by Arcane's magic.
"By the way, now it seems like getting shitfaced, as you put it before, is a pretty good idea." - he noted after finishing the repairs - "Or at least tipsy."

While you were not opposed to a bar trip, you could not forget that youwere almost broke plus you did not really want to leave Last Word again for Luna knows how long. On another hoof, Arcane might really need a friendly shoulder now and you were slightly afraid that he could throw another tantrum.

Your actions?
>>
>>29797900
Oh shit nig, that's right. It's one or the other we can't bring Last to a bar, and leaving Arcane to sulk would be shit. If anything we're in the castle now, do no more kidnapping bullshit.

Weeeeeeell.......has Arcane ever heard of the Brawlpub? If they allow magic we're certainly betting on him. If only we could get some pay. Oh well.

Wait wait wait I remember Arcane getting booze some time ago, but not if he finished - wait, yeah he did. Cider bottles eschewed everywhere as t the time.
>>
>>29797900
If Last sees suspicious people again she can always remove her ring and let them suffer. Just sayian.
>>
>>29797900
>While you were not opposed to a bar trip, you could not forget that youwere almost broke
See, this is why you should shamelessly loot the corpses of your fallen enemies. Take their jewelry, their bits, their necklaces with photos of them and their loved one(s). Hell even some shiny cool weapons, their medals+ranking. Then sell it all to a pawn shop.
>>
>>29797984

"Well, I think I know a place we should pay a visit to." - you grinned - "Ever heard of 'Brawlpub'?"
"Enlighten me." - Arcane replied.
"Well, basically it is bar and arena at the same time! Ponies there can participate in brawls and compete for some hefty sums of bits, so I think we two could make an outstanding team and empty their prize funds, huh?"
"I doubt it will work." - he shook his head - "They probably have severe restrictions on magic, plus I should admit that without armor I pretty much suck in the close quarters combat. Of course, if you are so eager to get your face smashed, I am always willing to cheer for you."

Your actions?
>>
>>29797900
I know this might be crazy but, what if we take Last with us? Rime can be in momma Hawk mode. Ever vigilant of possible threats, and defending with extreme prejudice.

But then again that's irresponsible. THEN AGAIN, what are the odds of people kidnapping her in here? This isn't some secluded home like last time.
>>
>>29798279
Damn, your right. Without your magic and armor your just a wet noodle huh?

Poke him and shake one of his legs. He's supposed to be tall but lanky to something aye?
>>
>>29798279
Let's ask Last for her thought. Would she be fine with staying here, or would she prefer we stick with her?
>>
Bump while I type a response.
>>
>>29798279
Probably for the best anyway. Would not do to get injured right before this mission, although maybe some bruises could help convince them we had to fight for Word if we go that route. If we do go to any bars though don't expect me to drink as much as you. Between having a foal I need to protect and seeing Gust destroy her liver I think my heavy drinking days are behind me. If only I was so confident of my ability to get past my own adictions

While we are here we should discuss the mission. Does anything happen when 2 blanks stand next to each other, what if we have to gamble to keep our cover and I relapse, how many weapons should we bring, we want to be ready for most anything but we do not want to appear suspiciously well armed, what kind of behavior should we exhibit to fit in with the solars. Talk to him about all this.
>>
>>29798279
I want to know what Last thinks. Then we can decide if we're staying with her or going to supervise/make sure Arcane gets back to the room and not fall asleep in a ditch.
>>
>>29798036
Those folk have family that need those personal items anon.
>>
"Well, yeah, you have a point." - you replied, trotting towards Arcane. Then you suddenly grabbed his forehoof and squeezed it a couple of times, checking the condition of his muscles. It was far from impressive.
"H-hey!" - he hastily pulled away his hoof out of your grip after a momentary confusion, blushing slightly.
"Yep, no way for us getting to the top of local brawler rating." - you solemnly shook your head - "With such physique you don't stand a chance even against a mare. Honestly, you could even easily pass as one."
"I-it's not my fault that I was born with such build!" - he protested, as his face grew even more red.
"Really?" - you sceptically raised an eyebrow - "When was the last time you looked in the mirror? Your mane is almost as long as mine!"
"D-don't exaggerate!" - he stuttered - "Besides, why should it even matter if I almost always wear my helmet?"
"Relax, relax, I was just teasing." - you chuckled - "I need to say farewells to Word and then we're free to go. Probably."
"Sure." - Arcane emitted an irritated sigh and the two of you left the room.

"Are you all all right?" - Last Word inquired with a visible worry in her voice when you opened the door - "What happened there?"
"I... I had a tantrum." - Arcane admitted after a brief delay - "Sorry if I scared you, but I am stable again."
"Maybe you should see a psychologist too." - Word suggested - "Frosty said he helped her a lot."
Arcane rised an eyebrow in surprise and then sighed - "Perhaps sometime later. We have a war to win now."
"Ahem, I wanted to ask." - you coughed to draw filly's attention - "Will you be fine if we both leave you for a couple of hours?"
"And I thought we were going to spend this day together." - she pouted, puffing her cheeks - "Or did you already forget that you promised that one of you will tell me about magic?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29799807
Oh shit yeah we diid.
Talk about magic with her.
>>
>>29799825
Also if arcane leaves to drink alone urge him not to drink to much.
>>
>>29799825
If you are going to give up the idea of going with Arcane to the bar, I expect you to write how are you going to explain it to him (or if you are even going to explain it at all).
>>
>>29799807
Ah, that's right sweety. Thanks for reminding me.
Oh shoot, now who's gonna carry Arcane home while he gets plastered? Think you can take care of yourself?
>>
>>29799966
Ok give me a moment.
>>
>>29799966
Just tell him we promised to talk about magic with word and invite him to talk to.
>>29799983
I guess that comes round to
>>29799838
>>
>>29800540
Oh god that punctuation. I should not post when tired.
>>
>>29799807
Oh shit. Well, you don't break promises made to a kid. It's our stupidity hitting us again. Could Arcane just grab a beer or four and come talk about magic with us and Word?
>>
>>29799807
What if, Rime takes Last along? She can look for the quietest booth where then can talk about magic.
>>
>>29800540
>>29801024
I think Arcane just wants to get away from all this (general area, away from his studies) to get plastered in a bar. I guess it can't hurt to ask him to drink here, but he'll most likely decline.
>>
We should insist he not get so drunk we cannot discuss the mission with him tomorow.
>>
>>29802039
Well maybe not insist, just ask him.
>>
Bump for asking Arcane to drink at least semi responsibility.
>>
I am curious. Were we taught to detect magic during basic training or do you need to be an actual wizard to do that.
If we were is it passive or something we need to activly think about doing. If it is passive can we improve it by concentrating on it. Can earth pobies do it? What about pegasi?
>>
>>29804274
Booooo Mr. No Fun. Let the stallion get shit faced. It builds character. And may or may not deter him from some actions in the future. I'm leaning towards this happening cuz there's only one right way to celebrate.
>>
"Come on, did you think I was going to ditch you?" - you walked to the filly and ruffled her mane as she squeaked in surprise - "I said that we would read the damned book, so we would read it!"
"Oh, I see." - Arcane stared blankly at you for a moment and then turned around and began walking out of the room - "Farewell then."
"Hey, it's not like I don't want to see you or something!" - you apologetically cried - "I just have already promised to spend some time with Last. Wait, I have an idea! You could just grab some booze and return here and then we can spend the rest of the evening together! Just like a family? What do you think?"
"You... you're insane." - Arcane smirked and left the room. But before he closed the door, he turned his head towards you and said:
"And don't you dare to hope that you will not have to pay for the booze."
Before you had a chance to reply, the Lunar Mage had already closed the door.

"Well, that could have gone worse." - you muttered and turned to the filly - "Anyway, let's get started with the book."
You spent next couple of hours reading the 'Cryomancer's Compendium' with Last Word, finishing the first part of the book. You had almost no idea how you could possibly apply all this knowledge about water and its properties, though you managed to finda couple of peculiar things. One of them was pykrete - a material made of ice and sawdust, which, for some reason, was a couple of times stronger and tougher than the usual ice. Perhaps, you could pay a visit to local sawmill or carpenter or whatever to get some sawdust...
You were distracted from thse thoughts by a sound of hoofsteps coming from the corridor followed by opening the door.

"Oh, hey, you're back!" - you jumped from the bed and waved your forehoof, greeting the Lunar Mage, who was levitating four bottles full of cider - "By the way, I suddenly got curious. Could you explain how does demons' 'magic sense' works and if it is possible for unicorns to do something like that?"

1/2
>>
>>29805573
2/2

"As you know, our world is permeated by magic." - Arcane replied, levitatig two bottles towards you - "In addition to world's ambient magic, almost everything radiates its own magic, much like we radiate heat. When pony casts some spell, he or she leaves a trace in the ambient magic. The problem is that such traces are usually pretty weak and quick to decay, and even if not much time have passed since the emergence of the trace, a certain level of experience is required to even determine its existance. And it wouldn't be that much of a problem, if the ambient magic was at the same level throughout the land. In some places it is stronger, in some weaker, and we are not even taking in attention the magic created by ponies themselves. For example, tracking a pony in the city would be much harder than in the wilderness. Of course, traces of stronger spells persist for much longer time, and really strong magic could be felt even by non-unicorns - without actively scanning the ambient magic, which only unicorns can do. Also, it is much easier to sense the spell in the moment of its casting or release. One more thing that can greatly help is knowing the magic of the pony you are looking for. Sure, magic of every pony is similar to some extent, but it sill greatly varies. Plus the process requires extreme concentration from the caster and the area which one can process at a time is usually pretty small. Of course, we are not talking about ponies talented in exactly this kind of magic. And finally, there are special amulets, calibrated to perform precisely such task - detecting not only the magic, but its expected source. So, to sum it up, it is pretty unreliable method, when we are talking about tracking some random pony, but if you want to learn if there was a magic duel about an hour ago or if an enemy squad has marched exactly on this road while no more living creatures are around, then it wouldn't be really hard."

Your actions?
>>
File: 539359.gif (242KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
539359.gif
242KB, 600x490px
>>
>>29805579
Offer to add a light coat of frost to keep the drinks chilled.

Gotta know Arcanes honest opinion. Does he think Rime could eventually perform a magic sense?

If almost everything radiates it's own magic, what would happen if a hallow came into contact with it? Can a mug, or a still generate it's own magic, or do they fall under the category of things that don't?
>>
>>29805579
So what did Last think about the book?

I wonder if Last can best Arcane in a hoof wrestling contest.
>>
>>29805579
Write more lewds
>>
>>29805579
Interesting. Maybe I should get me one of those amulets.
>>
>>29806009
HAHAHA LIKE WE CAN AFFORD ONE!
>>
>>29806414
We can't afford anything, really. We're piss poor.

>>29805579
Only four bottles? Is he some kind of a faggot?
>>
>>29806740
What do you mean, only four bottles? Ponies have the tolerance of a baby. And fuck you man. You don't have to drink it. It's his anyways.
>>
>>29806740
>Only four bottles? Is he some kind of a faggot?
No simply responsible.
>>29806804
It was already established ponies have the same tolerance as humans.
>>
>>29807095
Doesn't matter. Shouldn't be a dick about it. Plus we're not getting drunk with Last around. That's highly irresponsible.
>>
>>29807102
Oh right. Forgot about the girl. Shit I am not a good cousin.
>>
>>29807106
Cousin? I thought we were more like her new mom.
>>
>>29807110
I think anon meant he is a poor cousin in real life.
We are a mum. Arcane is the uncle and Gust is a wierd cross between mum and aunt.
>>
>>29807130
Arcane can be the father if he plays his cards right.
>>
>>29807130
Ram would make best momma bear though
>>
>>29807161
>>29807167
Do any of the players of this cyoa have the same ships.

I have been heavily against a relationship with Arcane in the past but with recent posts it might not be so bad. I still want to see where things go with Gust first.
>>
>>29807242
I opposed shipping Rime with Gust from the very beginning. Arcane or some other male in the future all the way.
>>
>>29807242
And what made you change your mind?
>>
>>29807267
Because he seems to be slowly getting over his issues with himself and with us. Also Gusts heavy drinking is a bit of a turn off.
I still do not ship Arcane but I am not as against it as I was.
>>
>>29807242
Booooo. Boo on you for your initial opposition towards shipping with Arcane. Not wanting to ship them just because they have issues seems shallow.
>>
>>29807492
I just thought we would get in to many arguments with him.
>>
>>29807504
Still. Booo in you guy.
>>
>>29807536
>>
>>29805745
>>29805745
As far as I can see, these two are the only responces.

Also, you haven't said anything about actually drinking. Will you empty these two bottles or will you be moderate? Or maybe you are not going to drink at all? And if you are going to drink, then maybe you will try to persuade Arcane to not make you pay for alcohol? Or hope that he will forget about it?

>>29805786
Nevermore. I already made my share of mistakes here.
>>
>>29809211
You can't improve your lewds without practice man. I'm telling you. Do some ERP (erotic roll playing), it'll be hilarious I swear.
>>
>>29809211
Two? That's the same response posted twice.

We should accept ONE bottle and drink at a modest pace. By drinking one, we accept his offer as opposed to rejecting the offer of booze. I don't think he would care if we declined a bottle. More juice for him ya know? And I'm probably over thinking it.

Arcane knows (I think he knows. Fuck I forgot) that we're pretty poor. If he asks for bits then it won't be a problem.
>>
>>29809211
I ain't no bitch, nnnyeegga. How much a bottle. 5, 10 bits? We can pay for that.
>>
>>29809211
Let's decline the booze and let Arcane drink his booze. I want to see what type of drunk he is.
>>
>>29809211
You quoted the same thing twice there.
I suppose we can have one drink.
>>29809477
I would rather encourage him to not drink to much.
>>
>>29809347
I don't think a sex scene needs to be nesecarily thought of as lewds. Just another part of the story.
>>
>>29809572
If a sex scene isn't lewd, then what is it? What, no I'm confused now.
>>
>>29809211
Both
>>29805775
>>29806009
Looks like responses to me as well.
>>
>>29809581
The first part of >>29809572 was asking Last while the other half was musing.

This one >>29806009 is just more musing.
>>
>>29809602
I think your quoted a wrong post there anon.
Also I meant to say we should consider getting one of those amulets out loud.
Still I suppose what the qm was talking about was more lengthy suggestions that could move things along.
>>
>>29809609
*say we are considering out loud.
>>
>>29809578
I think the qm feels that he has to make anything sexual work as pornography and is doubtful of his ability to do so.
>>
>>29810145
What? That's crazy. You could say background character #3 flutters her eyes at background character #927, and it won't amount to insta fuckening. Flirting and teasing should be tame enough.
>>
Slutty Gust bump
>>
>>29811045
Well we did admire that one spies arse.
I really hope the qm does not become reluctant to have sex in the cyoa. It would be nice to have a session with Gust before a mission that may well get us killed, I would not want our final sex act to be solar cock. Hell I would be ok with Gust just passing us to somebody else if she is not in the mood.
>>
>>29812669
I don't really care much for the fuck. A pinch and tickle here and there is ok. If it gets too boring the qm could do a fade to black.
>>
>>29812669
Oh high again solar cock guy. I disagree with you one the SUPOSSED NEED to fuck before a mission. For one, Gust won't be doing anything fucking related as she'll be nursing a hangover, and there's our sweet bebe Last Word here. I doubt the walls are thick enough. You gonna be a little shit and suggest Last leave?

>Hell I would be ok with Gust just passing us to somebody else if she is not in the mood.
Oh well aren't you just a sport. You know I don't think I've ever heard of something like this happening.
>>
>>29812707
That would work to. It does not have to be outright sex just something.
>>29812743
You are right though she would probably be to hungover.
>>
>>29805745
We should ask him specificly if we could at least learn to detect other ice magic.
>>
>>29813853
I wonder if we will get into a battle with an enemy cryomancer at some point. I also wonder if we are the only cryomancer left in the night guard.
>>
>>29782431
>>
>>29814413
I think if it came down right to ice against ice we would likely lose. We are pretty young and any other cryomancer we faced would likely have a lot more expirence then us. We would have to hope our combat talent was better then theres.
>>
>>29815438
Who knows? We'll deal with that when, or if we ever get there.
>>
>>29818436
>>
>>29820760
>>
>>29821745
>>
>>29822609
>>
Sory for the lack of sessions the last couple of days, got some IRL shit to deal with.

Next session will probably start in about 20 hours.
>>
>>29823909
Fight me
>>
>>29823909
Yay. I was startimg to worry there would be nobody to stand against the solar horde.
>>
>>29823909
That's four in the morning for me. Neat.

>>29826238
Solar horde? I think it was just horde. When I hear horse I thing works or those zerg thingies, not faction with cities, industry and disciplined soldiers.
>>
>>29826719
I think I have seen the word used on old propoganda posters.
>>
Wait a second.
>Qm can now into digital, albeit not yet as good as his pencil art.
>Digital art is easily colored
>We could get a picture of Last Word in her dress
>>
"That was informative. Also, could you pass these two bottles to me too, please?"
"And I thought you were for responsible drinking." - unicorn replied, amused by your suggestion - "But if you wish it so badly..."
"I just wanted to add a coat of ice to keep them cool. Seriously, is your opinion about me so low?" - you gave him a stern look - "I'm dissapointed."
"Oh." - Arcane muttered, looking away from you and passing you the bottles with his magic - "Sorry about that."
"Jeez, relax. I'm not angry. Well, maybe a bit." - you opened one of the bottles and took a test sip - "So, do you think I'll be able to do something like that? Not now, at least at some point in the future?"
"Sure - given enough time and practice." - he eagerly replied, and sat on another bed, opening his bottle - "But it took a plenty of time even for me to become somewhat adequate, and I had a much, much better theoretical training."
"Could we get some of these amulets for our next mission then?" - you inquired, dissapointed a bit - "They could be useful, don't you think?"
"I doubt we would need such toold for our next assignment. Besides, I suppose that all the equipment will be provided by our curator when we meet with him - we would obviously need solar armor, to say the least."
"Then we would need to leave all our gear there?"
"I'm afraid so. It would be too suspicious if you walked inside the facility with that deer blade, hm?" - Arcane smirked - "I hope they'll have decency to move our equipment to Cloudsdale."
"Are you sure it will take more than a week?"
"I don't think that dropping us straight before Hollow Hill's gate is the wisest course of action, so we would probably have to travel for a couple of days on our hooves. Plus, I believe that they will want to see how good can we play the role of solars, so we would be probably..." - he fell silent for a moment, thinking about suitable word - "pressed into interacting with solar forces on our way."

What are you going to talk about?
>>
>>29830953
How in the fuck are we going to cross the frontline? forgot about such an important detail. We will be marching from the lunar territory direction after all.
>>
>>29830953
We should probably brush up on exactly what sort of propoganda Celestia has been feeding them.
>>
>>29830953
>>29830988
Dude what are you talking about? Go read the thread before the one before this. I think that was the one with the talk with the Alef guy. Geez anon.

>>29830989
Well I wouldn't word it like that but yes. It might help to know what to say, when go say it and where. Like if a conversation arises where we're shooting the shit with some solar guards. What do we say if they ask why we hate lunar guards or something?
>>
>>29830953
I wish that Alef guy gave us a folder with all the details one would need to blend in. Like on one of them super secret soy stories, ya know?
>>
>>29830953
Right and we should also leave our books too. Wouldn't want them to get lost. Or for them to ask why we have such books on the first place.
What do you think about the agent we're going to meet?
>>
>>29830953
>>29830988
https://www.anonpone.com/dhour/29584220#navbar
>You'll get the required intel from your curator when you will meet him. And just to clarify - while she has authority over you, her role is mostly advisory, so you are expected to make important decisions by yourself. So, after two days, at the same time as now, a carriage will wait for you at the castle yard. It will deliver you to a Trotvale village and there our agent will find you.
We'll get the information when we get there.
Hey Warlock, is the agent a he or a she?
>>
>>29830953
This is a bit off topic, but was there anyone that was sweet on you Arcane? A special someone, hmmmmmm?
>eyebrows raised and lowered.
>>
"I am still nervous about this. We are going to head off from the lunar territory, right? How are we going to explain what were we doing there to solar patrols?"
"We will only have to avoid the patrols for a day tops, and we are perfectly capable of moving through rough terrain where we almost certainly will not meet any patrols. After that nobody will question a solar squad moving through the lands under Celestia's control."
"Sounds legit. And since we'll probably have plenty of conversations with solars, do you know what is their stance on the war and lady Nightmare? How do they explain the conflict?"
"I... I have no idea." - Arcane admitted after slight hesitation and took another sip from his bottle - "Wasn't really interested in the subject. Again, I think our curator will tell us everything essential. Or so I hope."
"Plus it is pretty hard to hear Celestial propaganda here, don't you think?" - you smiled.
"Yeah, that too." - he replied.
"So, have you ever had a special somepony, hmm?" - you asked him, wiggling your eyebrows while Arcane was taking another sip from the bottle.
Last Word burst out laughing as the Lunar Mage caught a sudden fit of cough, and even you couldn't help but chuckle at such display.
"W..I- W-why are you even asking?" - he blurted after clearing his throat.
"Oh, don't be so shy. Tell me her name." - you purred - "Or maybe even his?"
"W-what are you implying!?" - he jumped from the surprise and Last Word laughter became at least two times louder.
"Well, with your looks one could say, that perhaps you have quite unconvencional interests." - you sheepishly grinned.
"It's - you - arrgh." - he groaned in frustration.
"Just tell me her name. It would be enough to dispel my doubts. Or, wait a minute." - you covered your mouth with your forehoof, faking amazement - "You never had a special someone?"
"Yes! I had never participated in romantic relationships!" - he roared - "Is that enough?"

Your actions?
>>
>>29831946
Oh no Arcane. But why not? You're kind of handsome.
>>
>>29831946
Is it because you don't want one?
>>
>>29831946
Hug best mage. He can't escape from our marely strength cuz we stronk....and he's physically weaker than Rime. I hope he doesn't do something rude like shoving Rime off with magic.
Don't worry friend, maybe you weren't going about it the right way. We'll help you build the confidence you need so you could have aaaaany mare you want. We'll even let you practice your sick moves on us.
>>
>>29832209
this
>>
>>29831946
Arcane starting crush on Rime after their little bonding session back when they had that threesome with Gust when?
>>
>>29831946
I suppose you are kept pretty busy.
>>
>>29832700
With his education? I dun understand cuz I dun. Are you alluding to something and hoping that Arcane will fill in the blanks?
Like say Rime says that. Arcane could assume we're referring to masturbation, or education. Something like that?
>>
>>29832789
Yeah. I meant his learning.
>>
>>29833304
Why didn't you say so?
>>
>>
>>29831946
That's cool. Relationships can't be for everyone. If that's not the case I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to go out with you, hmmmyou what mm sayin? But for real. I can't imagine. You lived in a nerds paradise full of nerds. I don't even know how you would begin dating people there because of that isolation thing you mentioned! Did you guys find intellect attractive or is it the typical kind of attraction?

Don't think I forgot about you Last. Was there anyone you had a crush on? Any cute someone's you've spotted?

So a spell to detect magic. Is there a spell to find specific people, or would that just be a variant of the magic detection spell?
So how's this nerdly talk going for you lost? Pretty fun I hope?
>>
>>29836684
>>
>>29838854
>>
Nightmare Moon is a big pony.
>>
>>29840616
What's the next Step in Celestias madter plan.
>>
>>29839401
>>
>>29841392
Rulling this nation, with no freedom.
>>
>>29842642
If I took off your diadam would you die
>>
As of late this whole QMing thing proved to be too exhausting for me, so let the thread die please.

And thanks for sticking with me for so long.
>>
>>29843118
You'll get back someday, yes?
>>
>>29843118
A'ight.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.