[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Age of Strife: An /mlp/ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10

File: 1489778238013.jpg (427KB, 1148x913px) Image search: [Google]
1489778238013.jpg
427KB, 1148x913px
A day late, but not a dollar short.

Previous Threads:
>https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/subject/Age%20of%20Strife/
ITT: I, OP, will be taking you on a ride through the third age of Equestria. A time long before the original Elements of Harmony were born, with the unification of the three pony tribes still fresh in the minds of Equestrians everywhere, where Princesses Celestia and Luna struggle to maintain peace under the chaotic reign of Discord and ordinary ponies rise to the occasion with the dreams of becoming great heroes and defending their young nation. You are Pocket Knife, a small unicorn in a big world, and the recent victor of the fifty-third Tournament of Spring Champions. With your best friend, Strawberry Fields, an earth pony fond of brashness and big axes, you take on Equestria in search of glory, fame, and dank-ass loot.

This quest will be run in a tabletop system, the 5th edition of D&D to be exact. Meme at me all you want, but this is how I want to do it. It’s fun for me, and I’ll make it fun for you if you trust me and play along. Mechanical babble will be at a minimum except when you guys ask for it. I will, of course, be acting as the Dungeon Master and you all as the players. Feel free to ask any questions on how I run things.

Part Two: A Ballad of the Sun and Moon
Session 3

Last we left off, you died! Yes siree, you are dead. Pocket Knife stabbed by a pocket knife. Isn't that just deliciously ironic?

Stand by while I drop the first post.
>>
File: Pocken Knife, in the Flesh.png (143KB, 564x555px) Image search: [Google]
Pocken Knife, in the Flesh.png
143KB, 564x555px
It looks like generalzio's pony creator isn't AS bad as I remember. Have a general approximation of what Pocket looks like in my head. His cutie mark is, naturally, a stylized dagger.
>>29782372
>White.
>Everything was white.
>Everywhere you looked, up, down, north, south, east, and west, it was all the same bright oblivion.
"Oh Celestia where am I?" you mutter under your breath, your voice seeming to echo endlessly off of walls that didn't exist.
>You felt like you were floating in water, but you could breathe just fine.
>"Evening." a voice greets from beyond the void. It was rough, like somepony had filled their voice box with pebbles.
>You whirl around to the source of the sound. A great monster! At least, that's what you initially thought it was at first.
>It was a giant pony. Or, rather, the skeleton of one. Its bones were bleached, almost as white as the expanse that surrounded the both of you. You probably wouldn't have seen it if not for the tattered grey-ish cloak wrapped around its shoulders.
>The skeleton sat behind a large oak desk as big as a house, its surface piled on with half-burned candles and massive scrolls of yellowed parchment.
>It stared intently at you with its empty eye sockets. Oddly enough, despite its lack of eyes, it still wore thick spectacles.

Wat do?
>Run. Run far away.
>Who the hell are you?!
>Where the hell am I?!
>What the hell is his place?!
>What the hell is going on?!
>Other (Specify)
>>
File: Strawberry Fields.png (240KB, 665x626px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry Fields.png
240KB, 665x626px
>>29782447
Also, have one of Strawberry. She's a bit more pink than in here, but that's the best shade I can come up while fucking with the sliders. Her cutie mark is a strawberry in the foreground with a background of orange fire.
>>
>>29782447
Evening? How can you tell that it's evening?
Do those spectacles do anything?
Mind telling me who you are? And what's going on?
>>
>>29782447
Seduce it
>>
>>29782447
Hurt me daddy.

Kidding kidding. Please don't use that, though if you did it would borg amusing and horrific.
>>
>>29782447
Oh no. Here I am with a stranger, defenseless and utterly unable to help myself to such an imposing powerful figure as yourself, whoever you maybe. I sure hope you won't do anything to me~

If you couldn't have guessed, these are my posts. I can't help it. The idea is too fantastical, to absurd.
>>29782524
>>29782532
>>
>>29782577
This is so absurd that I kinda wanna support this just for the hilarity.
>>
>>29782447
>>29782502
Going with the only sane answer.

>You furrow your brow.
"Evening? Looks a bit bright out to be evening, don't you think?"
>The skeletal giant cackles. "It's not evening in here, bucko. This realm is timeless. I was referring to you, kid."
"Me?"
>"The clock's struck midnight for you. Sun's gone down, moon's high in the sky. Time to go beddy bye."
>You open your mouth to speak, but the meaning of the words hit you all at once.
"I'm...?"
>"Dead as a doornail!"
>Your mouth goes dry. It feels like you've got a frog the size of your own hoof in your throat.
>Then you see it. The knife. It's still sticking out of your chest.
"AAAAAHHHHHHH-...!"
>"Oh boy, here it comes again."
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>"Ugh, yeah, you're dead. Big shocker, I know. Now can we just-"
>At this point you were running in circles, still screaming. You try pulling the knife out of your rib cage, but it won't budge.
>Eventually you tire out, gasping for air.
>"...done?"

Wat do?
>No. Continue screaming.
>So this is the afterlife? Looks boring.
>I still don't know who YOU are.
>So, uh, what comes next?
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>29782595
Only kind of? O-oh. Ok then . I guess I should post something a little more serious instead.

>>29782447
Is Pocket dead? Is he aware of his death? Does he know of any stories, foals tales, religous stuff that might give him an idea as to who this is and where he might be? Can he recall the feeling of the long dirge piercing his skin, and going further until it pierced his heart?

He never got the change to tell Strawberry that he loved her.
>>
>>29782629
Damn. I was too late to post. How's this?

He never got the change to tell Strawberry that he loved her.

Now ask the big question of
>So, uh, what comes next?
Be scared.
>>
>>29782629
Well, do you know why they killed me? I remember something about a queen....
Wait, is Fields okay!? They didn't kill our only friend did they?
>>
>>29782639
Well okay, I'll admit that it really made me wonder if he/she/it/both is romanceable and I really want to see that happening despite it ruining the tone of the quest.
>>
>>29782691
Anon.
>>29782629
DwarfBeard.

Exhibit a
https://mythjae.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/fated-3/
>>
>>29782629
>>29782654
I knew you guys'd be hell-bent on waifuing the barbarian. Barbarian grills a best

>The shock quickly turns to regret as your mind goes to the one place where it shouldn't have gone.
>Strawberry.
>By the silvery moon, Strawberry...
>You never got to-
>It really was over wasn't it?
>Oh Celestia, no.
>"You okay kid-? Aaaand here comes the waterworks stage." the skeleton comments.
>You shake out of it.
"Strawberry! Is she okay? Why did that guy kill me? IS STRAWBERRY OKAY?!"
>The skeleton hold up his hooves in a defensive gesture. "Hey, hey, dude, I don't have a clue who in the infinite planes you're talking about. I'm just here to take you where you're going."
>You were almost lying on the floor, your head buried in your hooves.
"So now what?" you choke out. "Where am I going?"
>"Well, me see 'bout that."
>The skeleton produces a massive tome, almost as thick as you were tall and lazily flips through it.
>"Name?"
"Pocket Knife."
>He makes a motion like he was licking his hoof, despite having no tongue, and turns page after page.
>"Okay let's see, P, P, P, P-O, P-O-C, there we are! Pocket Knife."
>He hums thoughtfully. "Woah, no wonder somepony stuck you like a block of cheese. You were a very bad pony. Welp, off to the Nine Hells with you!"
"Wait, what? HELL?!"
>Before you could question further, the void opens up like a festering wound, manifesting a portal to some place your mind could barely comprehend. The white voice was replaces with a world of flame and ash, burning violently with a deafening roar, assailing your nostrils with the acrid scent of charred flesh and decay.
>And then the screaming came again.
>"Whoopsie, my bad! Wrong Pocket Knife."
>And just like that the world turned back to the way it was moments before.
>You were sure if your heart could still beat, it would have jumped right out of your chest.
>"Sorry about that, this old skull ain't what it used to be." The skeleton sounded almost sheepish.

Cont.
>>
>>29782746
Heh, I've heard of many encounters ending like that. They're always the best.
>>
File: 1482906854444.png (164KB, 1004x592px) Image search: [Google]
1482906854444.png
164KB, 1004x592px
>>29782754
Weeeeh from that trauma. Why'd he gotta do dat?
>>
>>29782754
>"I have the correct entry riiiigght here- Huh? Well that's interesting."
"What is?"
>"It says here you're not-"

>You awaken with a gasp.
>"Pocket Knife?! Can you hear me?"
>Your chest, oh Celestia, your chest hurt.
>You open your eyes to see that pegasus, North Star, her face only a few inches away from yours.
>Startled, you push her away and bolt upright, your body responding with a lightning bolt of pain.
"Ack!"
>"Take it easy, now!"
>You were right on the battlefield where you fell. Only, the world was different from the way you left it. The cheering was gone, the happy faces were gone, Equestria was different. The fair was in chaos. Ponies everywhere. Screaming, crying, running. Some of them were carrying weapons and slinging spells, gleefully chasing after the ones without any arms or armored.
>Some of the brightly colored tents had gone up in flames. A thick black smoke filled the skies and blotted out the sun.
>Next to you was an unfamiliar shortsword, caked in blood. Beyond that, the slumped body of one of the squires. It wasn't moving.

Wat do?
>We're under attack! Get the hell up and FIGHT.
>What's going on here? What happened?
>WHERE'S BERRY!?
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>29782825
Where's Berry, and am I well enough to fight?
And don't you tell me otherwise. Look around you.
>>
>>29782825
Where's Berry?
>>
>>29782825
>Slumped body of one of the squires. It wasn't moving.
Probably the guy that stabbed us, good. We talk about our near-death experience later. Do you know whats happening? We have to help somehow.
>>
>>29782825
Next to you was an unfamiliar shortsword, caked in blood. Beyond that, the slumped body of one of the squires. It wasn't moving.
It's not the dirge used to stab Pocket Knife. Did North Star kill him?

Berry is most likely in a race, trying to kill as many of these offenders as she can.
>>
File: North Star.png (141KB, 645x558px) Image search: [Google]
North Star.png
141KB, 645x558px
>>29782825
>>29782856
>>29782858
Where's berry, aye.

"Berry!" you immediately cry, whipping your head around with enough force to break your neck. "Where's Strawberry?!"
>And then you spot her. That pink coat and golden mane was unmistakable. She was very, *very* busy with her greataxe deeply buried in the skull of some poor schmuck.
>By then you could pick apart her cries from the the other ponies.
>"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!'
>This wasn't her normal battlecry. It was far more emotional, far more primal.
>You catch a glimpse of her eyes as she turns to fight another. They were glowing with a sinister grey light.
>Then you notice it wasn't just the smoke blotting out the sun. The white fluffy clouds had been replaced by black, monolithic thunderheads.
>Lighting flashed.
>Thunder rolled.
>A light rain began pouring down from above.
>Oh no.
>Strawberry was angry again.
>Next thing you know, three more armed ponies were closing in on her.
>North had noticed too, she gave you a "Stay here!" and rushed off to help.

Wat do?
>Sit this one out. Your chest hurt too much.
>No way you were just gonna watch her fight two-on-three.
>Other (Specify)

Also made up one of North Star. In case you haven't noticed, she'll be an important character.
>>
>>29782960
We might not be able to do much, but we can still cast magic without moving.
>>
>>29782960
We still have like one spell left from earlier right? Or did we use it in our fight with Sombra?
>>
>>29782960
We can still help by throwing daggers.
>>
>>29782960
>Strawberry was angry again.
I take it we've seen her like this before. Is the sinister eyeglow in her eyes part of it? And what of the people she slew? Are the the ones that have instigated this carnage?

Shoot one of them firebolts at them.
>>
>>29782960
If we attack them, does it count as a sneak attack? Will they know it came from us through all the fighting?
>>
>>29782981 Going with this.
>>29783003 Yeah, one.

Gimme a few minutes while I roll out the fight
>>
>>29783049
Catrips we can use as much as we want, yes?
>>
>>29783079
Si
>>
>>29782960
>The battle kicked off at once
>You pulled yourself up as well as you could and started trotting after North
>One of the three was a unicorn clad in bright red robes, he opened up firing spells at North while the other two, one with a halberd and the other with a hammer closed in on Berry.
>North responded by chanting something a and pointing a hoof Strawberry, you couldn't make it out. Though, she did seem a little more vital than usual.
>The two warriors ganged up on your best friend, hacking at her from both sides, but she didn't even seem fazed at their blows.
>Panicking a little, you stood back and shot your firebolts at the fighters, peppering them with hot magic.
>The unicorn hung back and showered you with shitty magic. It didn't seem to effect North too much, but you barely dodged a lightning bolt direct at you.
>Lighting crashed once more not thirty feet out, blinding you for a split second.
>When you rubbed the floating spots out your eyes, one of the ponies had disappeared, leaving nothing but a fine pile of dust and a charred warhammer.
>There was a brief pause, as both the unicorn and halberd-wielder stared at what once was their cohort.
>"SCRAMBLE!" the fighter cried, turning tail and running in the opposite direction.
>"No!" the unicorn shouted back. "Get back here you coward!"

Cont
>>
>>29783097
Awesome sauce. What about the sneak attack?
>>
>>29783186
>Strawberry immediately affixed her glowing gaze on the robes one.
>"NO!" he shouted defiantly. "The horde must have a queen!"
>Her response was immediate and clear.
>"AAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!"
>She charged him.
>"Shhhit!" Shaken, the unicorn launched a spell. You recolonized it as your own Sleep.
>She didn't even notice.
>The last thing you saw before another flash of electricity assailed your eyes was Strawberry's axe in the air.
>When you could clear your head once more, you saw Berry, finally standing still. She towered over the prone body of the helpless unicorn.
>He was still alive, whimpering and groaning, a significant amount of his blood staining the grass, as well as Strawberry's coat.
>Strawberry lifted her axe once more.
>North Tried to cut in. She darted at her, screaming "Wait!"
>It was like she didn't even hear.
>Chop. The unicorn's head rolled.

And with that, I'm on my union-mandated lunch break. Be back in like an hour.
>>
>>29783262
Guess we should we try to get her attention?
>>
>>29783262
Just decapitates a helpless would be prisoner. That's kinda hot
>>
>>29783262
Oh look its North. Can she do us a favor and full heal our chest wound?
>>
>>29783325
It's already healed, mechanically speaking. The pain is just fluff.
>>
>>29783334
Ok

Loot the corpses.
>>
>>29783262
Look around for anyone else that could need help. Try to point them out to Berry with mage hand.
>>
>>29783262
Well we can always get another prisoner. Look around at the fighting.
>>
>>29783355
Mage hand is invisible to everyone but you IIRC
>>
>>29783412
Note to self: use mave hand for some ass grabbing in the future.
>>
>>29783262
>>29783412
Then puck up a stick with mage hand, boop her with it and point her in the direction.
>>
>>29783435
One does not simple like someone in their rage. She's still angry and she doesn't need someone to point out more potential baddies.
>>
>>29783449
Like->poke
>>
>>29783449
I want to direct her rage away from us to those who deserve it. If her rage is blind we have to avoid her attention.
>>
>>29783262
Hold up on the choosing guys, I still have to finish this segment. Ah-hem...

>Strawberry's chest heaved up and down. Her breath was ragged.
>Cautiously, you creep closer to Strawberry, not making any sudden moves.
"Berry?"
>She clenches her axe and whirls toward you with a visage of pure, unrestrained malice, her eyes still shining with a grey power that you've only seen a few times before in your time knowing her.
>A split second later, she transitioned from rage, to confusion, then surprise.
>The axe rolled out of her mouth, landing on the red-stained ground with a dull thud.
>"Pocket?"
>The light flickered away, returning to their normal jade color.
>Her body language melted away from that of a fierce rage warrior to that of a scared little filly.
>Berry's eyes went wide as she surveyed the scene before her, letting out a shrill cry as the rollign head of the unicorn bumped her hoof.
>Tears welled up.
>"P-pocket, did I get angry again?"

Wat do?
>Yeah you did, but it's allright. Look at me, I'm fine.
>Yes, but you were awesome! Come on, don't cry.
>Stay silent. She really scared you when she did these things...
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>29783532
Ssshhh, it's alright. Yeah you got a little mad there Berry, but it's alright. If still here with you. What happened after I was stabbed?

Keep a few glances here and there just in case there are fighting, and if people come charging at us.
>>
>>29783532
>Yeah you did, but it's alright. Look at me, I'm fine.
>>
>>29783532
Yea, and rightfully so. These hord guys almost killed me. But I'm okay now, so no reason to worry.
>>
>>29783590
*I'm still here
>>
>>29783532
Roll the head and corpse away from her.
>>
>>29783664
This, via mage hand.
>>
>>29783664
Probably throw in a hug too. If we're not in immediate danger of dying again.
>>
>>29783689
We might pass out from pain if she hugs us back, but yes let's hug her.
>>
>>29783532
>>29783595
>>29783664
>>29783689

"Yeah, Berry." You try to say softly, your voice shaking. "You got angry."
>"I thought you died!" she screamed, her voice hoarse, the tears freely flowing from her eyes.
>Hesitantly, you move in closer and pull her into a hug. Stealthily, you levitate the severed head away and fling it elsewhere.
>She reciprocated it, but not with her typical roughness. She held you like you were made of glass and paper.
"I got better."
>"Don't you ever do that to me again!" she croaked in between sobs. "You know I hate getting angry."
"I won't"
This went from 0 to feel real fast
>Around you, the chaos still raged, but at this moment you really didn't care.
>"Knife, Fields!" North Star cut in. "There will be time for this later, right now we have to move!"
>Reluctantly, you two separated.
>"She's right, Pockey." she sniffed a bit, her face wet with many tears and a small bit of snot drip. Classy. "We need to get to work."
>You survey the battle. The tournament-goers were scattering, heading for the relative safety of the forest and the Sister's royal guards had begun to arrive. Steel and spell was clashing with steel and spell.
>There was one problem.
>The place was starting to be overrun. There were more of these crazy ponies than there were guards. Celestia's finest held their formation, but they couldn't break through the sheer numbers. You didn't know if three ponies could make much of a difference.

Wat do?
>Retreat. Live to fight another day, these odds are too far stacked against you.
>Fight. We may go down, but we'll go down in a blaze of glory.
>Hide. Wait until it passes and try to salvage what's left.
>Ask North and Strawberry what they think.
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>29783532
Shhh it's alright bebe. I'm here fo yo.
>>
>>29783797
A combination of hiding and asking
>>
>>29783797
Sheesh, we just died and/or stuck in limbo or whatever.
Anything but Fight.
>>
>>29783797
Ask them what they think. We should retreat and make sure the civilians are save.
>>
>>29783797
Well if Berry and North are feeling gutzy then we can help if they want. North can stick with Berry as Pocket picks people out from the shadows. This is only a suggestion though.
>>
>>29783797
>>29783816
>>29783865
>>29783866

>You furrow your brow, running through scenarios in your head as fast as you can.
>Ultimately, you decide you need input.
"If you have any ideas, let's hear it before all of Tartarus breaks loose."
>"I-... I don't want to kill anypony else today." Strawberry murmurs.
>North Star nods. "We can't take them all on, and that last battle exhausted my magic. I don't have much left. We should retreat someplace more defensible than a field."

Someplace more defensible... any ideas?
>>
>>29783971
hurr hurr fergat muh trip.
>>
>>29783971
Retreat with the tournament-goers into the forest.
>>
>>29783971
Well there are some people fleeing to the forest. Think we have enough time to check the medical tent for the injured?

Don't forget Bout the shortsword.
>>
File: inventory.png (22KB, 1883x195px) Image search: [Google]
inventory.png
22KB, 1883x195px
>>29783971
>>29784025
"Back into the forest. It should provide enough cover to loose any pursuers."
>"Sounds like a plan." Fields said.
>"Yes, let's go." North agreed.
>Before you head off, that shortsword from before catches your eye. Your rogue instincts kick in and you levitate it into your backpack without a second thought.
Shortsword that Killed Me added to you inventory
>The three of you turn tail and head off the the nearest patch of dense woods. Weaving around and over the brawling ponies as they busy themselves with the fight.
>Some of the attackers take potshots at you with bows and spells, but most of them go wide.
>You manage to break the treeline and charge deeper into the woods. None of the hostile ponies gave you any kind of a chase, and they seem to be sticking to the tournament's clearing.
>After the three of you are satisfied that you've moved a safe distance from the site, you stop to take a breath.
>"Who in Tartarus were those ponies anyway?"
>"I have no idea." Star said in between pants. "They scare me. Never did I think that ponies could be so...so-"
"Evil?" you finish.
>"Precisely."
>"Geez, you've misbehaved a time or two, Pocket," Fields said "but to murder so many... I refuse to believe that ponies could be so corrupted like this."
>"And what all of them were screaming," North added. "'The horde must have a queen'. It's truly madness."
"I don't like it either," you shake your head "I really don't like people that kill me."
>"Neither do I." Strawberry added in an uncharacteristically dark tone.
>"At least we have a moment to think." North Star flipped up the hood on her robes. "What are we to do now? I cannot allow this massacre to go unanswered, we must act."

Ideas?
>Go to the Sisters with it. They have the wisdom to guide us further.
>We need to find the nearest settlement. They're in danger if this marauding continues.
>To hell with it, this is a job for an army, not me!
>Other (Specify)
>>
>>29784297
Forgot name again.
Head to the nearest settlement. If we warn them they might be able to help us with reaching the sisters.
>>
>>29784354
>with reaching the sisters
You are in the Everfree, and Centerlot doesn't exist yet. They're probably not too far away. Why not just knock on their door? We do have an invite after all.
>>
Gonna have to wind down this thread soon. Work tomorrow morning.
>>
>>29784297
>>29784401
Going with this.

"Well, I've still got a personal invitation to the Sister's castle." you say "We could ask for the princesses' help."
>"Oh, I like that!" Strawberry nods vigorously.
>Star tapped her chin. "They would have the wisdom to guide us on the right path. They way to the castle is in the opposite direction, though."
"If we skirt the edges of the clearing we should be fine, and it's far more secure of a location than here."
>"That does make sense."
>"So it's agreed then, to the sisters?" Berry asks.
"Yeah."
>"Aye."
"Then let's not waste what light we have left. Who knows what lurks here at night."
>"Manticores, dire rats, giant spiders, and the occasional Pogre." Fields chimed.
"Well that's just fantastic."

End session 3.

I'll be seeing you later guys. Check the CYOA discussion thread for the next date. It will likely be a weeday, but most everyone is a NEET anyway, right?
>>
>>29784597
Bunp for no reason
>>
Can't stop me. I didn't see any mention of the next session in the main cyoa thread.
>>
>>29787111
>>
>>29787111
Goddamit.
>>
>>29787111
Since this one is still up, it's looking like Thursday. MAYBE. Last time I had a Thursday "off" it was for, like, five hours. More realistically, we're looking at about two weeks from yesterday, because I won't have any legit time off until then.
>>
>>29789930
>>
>>29789930
Well....shit. ok. Gonna let the thread die. But first! What do you think about players going pro looting when the opportunity arrives?
>>
>>29789930
What's your opinion on players shipping Pocket and Field?
>>
>>29790016
I can't complain. You ARE a rogue, but I haven't let you loot yet since rifling through somone's pockets during a massacre is a little... uncouth.

>>29790064
I knew it was going to happen from thread 1, but I won't tell you how it may or may not turn out...
>>
>>29790641
That's fine. If you told me how the shipping would end I might lose interest in pushing for it.
>>
>>29790641
If we ever find a locked door, could we seduce it and have it unlock itself for us?
>>
>>29790641
Can we seduce North Star?
>>
>>29790641
Can we seduce someone mid combat?
>>
>>29790641
Can we seduce animals into helping us or not eating the party?
>>
>>29790641
What's with the primal powers in Strawberries eyes? That part of every barbarian? Is Strawberry a special snowflake amongst barbs?

Could Pocket ride Field into battle?
>>
>>29790641
Strawberry Knife shipping baby when
>>
>>29790641
DOES STRAWBERRY LIKE LIKE POCKET!?
>>
So many questions
>>29791116
If it has an intelligence score of 3 or greater
>>29791125
Maybe
>>29791128
Maybe
>>29791141
That's what the Animal Handling skill is for. We have +0 in Wisdom so it may be tricky...
>>29791159
It's a Barbarian archetype from one of the Unearthed Arcana posts. Most of it is fluff. What Pocket believes is that her rage power has something to do with her pegasus heritage, her father was one.
>>29791170
Fucked if I know, man, I just work here
>>
>>29791203
Pocket has no idea is she does or does not.
>>
>>29791247
Was your main reason for adding North Star because we would get fucked without a healer?
>>
>>29791247
Was the person Pocket saw really the grim reaper or was that all made up in his head?
>>
>>29791363
Yes. There are more party memebers to come. I'd bet you guys are smart enough to guess the fourth...
>>
>>29791247
Is disarming people of their weapons or whatever they may be "holding" an action or a class skill?
>>
>>29791373
Yes
>>
>>29791398
Can we seduce demons?

When Pocket Knife levels up, how will his skill points be allocated?
>>
>>29791417
Who was bigger during foalhood, Field or Knife?
>>
>>29791398
Whatever happened to that griffin warrior we talked to in the medical tent? Did we see him in all the fighting?
>>
>>29791417
Maybe, and you get +2 points to put into any stats, or we can forfiet that for a feat, which are pretty fun. Look up the 5e player handbook, there's a PDF download somewhere.
>>29791424
Field
>>29791434
Didn't see him and Pocket doesn't know
>>
>>29791398
How do skill points work again? For the points you put into a skill (sans attribute modifiers and etc.), you can only put up to your current level # if skill points.

Say you want to invest 7 points in survival, and you're level 4. You can only manually place 4 skill points into that one skip until your next level. Is that correct?
>>
>>29791464
Will you ever write lewds?
>>
>>29791464
Did that shepherd got out safely?
>>
>>29791464
I thought Rogues get 8+int mod. number of skill points per level.
>>
>>29791464
Is Jimmy stuck in the well?
>>
>>29791464
What's Pocket's duck size?
>>
>>29791464
Is Pocket a virgin?
>>
>>29791511
*dick.
That was just sad. I was trying to be funny too.
>>
>>29791512
Doubt it, being a rogue and all....
Or maybe he's saving himself for his special somepony~
>>
>>29791467
That's 3.PF. 5e is simpler. I have to get back to work soon, so I advise you to look up 5e rules on your own.
>>29791476
Not as part of the quest. If I'm bored I might drop something ambiguously canon in CYOA discussion, though it's unlikely I'll have the time in the immediate future.

>>29791511
>>29791517
Let me roll a d20...
10"
>>29791512
Perhaps that's something we can decide in the next session, eh?
>>
>>29791576
Is 10" big or small? I can't tell from pony standards.

I think... ponies are smaller than horses and humans.
>>
>>29791576
Was that a good or bad roll?

Who taught Pocket how to be a rogue/arcane trickster?

Do you occasionally fib rolls? Say, on the very rare occasions, would you judge the dice of fate?
>>
>>29791576
One could say he's, hung like a horse......
>>
>>29791576
Pathfinder is fun
>>
>>29791709
>>
>>29791576
Did we see Sombra in all of the fighting?
>>
>>29791662
Average size. He is a horse after all.
>>29791689
Magic is from his parents, but his rogue skills he picked up on his own.

Also, I don't want to tell you if I fudge rolls. I might find it okay, or I might think it's fucking bullshit. Who knows?
>>
>>29792396
Booooo. Give him a big dick.
>>
>>29792841
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.
>>
10 because why not bump
>>
File: Leaf.png (135KB, 872x836px) Image search: [Google]
Leaf.png
135KB, 872x836px
>>29793881
What would we do without you anon?
>>
>>29793919
What indeed.
>>
>>29795031
>>
>>29795481
>>
>>29792841
You want me to reroll? I'm feeling a 1 or a 2 on this next one.
>>
>>29797294
>increased potential for getting dominated by big, strong stallions
I see no downsides.
>>
>>29797294
Er, nevermind then. Normal sized fuck is good.
>>
>>29797294
I don't think bat ponies have been introduced yet, right?
>>
>>29798014
No.

I may not use them, because autism. You don't need a sooper speshil race to make a character memorable.
>>
File: 1485409033964.jpg (379KB, 2500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1485409033964.jpg
379KB, 2500x1750px
>>29798065
But.....no bat poner NPC's? But bat poner are cute!
>>
File: 1478968679070.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478968679070.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>29798469
As I have stated; autism.
>>
>>29798568
REEEEEEEEE - aight. That's fine.

What so you think?
>>29798695
>>
>>29798728
Looks like a magical beast stat block ter bee aich. Also, I'm pretty sure most MBs have higher than 2 Intellegence, otherwise they'd just be normal Beasts. Also, I haven't read Shattered Planes.
>>
>>29799451
>>
>>29799451
Are hoomans canon?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.