[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. the company edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29779886
You lick the mess up a biut, then using your cleaning spell as you pull out and nuzzle the mare.
"I love you as well, and thanks for always being there for me. Welcome to the family, Fixit."
>Fixit hums, nuzzling you back.
>”I’m so happy to hear that, and to keep being there for you.”
>You cuddle with her as you both lay there, you giving a sigh.
“I forgot to soundproof again… damnit.”
>Fixit giggles, smiling.
>”Oh well, not like they don’t know. Besides, I started to get entertainment from Ash getting flustered.”
>She gives a happy sigh, laying on your chest.
>”By the way, you have two messages. One from your mother and one from Lucky. We are almost at the station too.”
>>
>>29779889
Let's hear our mother's message first before seeing Lucky's.
Transfer dog Fixit's collar to her new body.
>>
>>29779889
“Mind showing me them?”
>”One seccond.”
>You wait and Fixit’s original body walks in, collar handing around the neck.
>You get the collar off and secure it to Fixit’s new body, the mare feeling the collar with a smile.
>”Thank you, master Hunter.”
>You smile, looking at the messages.
>The one from your mother is about the video, the files attached to the message.
>It reads: “I don’t think he will forget his mistake.”
>You smile, opening lucky’s message next.
>”Hey, Hunter! We couldn’t put out the video, but we got into contact with the minotaur from it. One of my friends recognized his voice and put a call through. We cut a huge business deal and have a new line of supply we never thought we could afford, you just made my shop a landmark in the kinky world. I’m running numbers today, but I’m going to cut you some of the credits from it all later. I owe you HUGE, thanks!”
>>
>>29779950
Nice, that means that Lucky's shop will have more different stuff soon. We gotta visit again sometime in the future.
>>
>>29779950
Send lucky a thank you letter.
>>
>>29779950
Get ready for our arrival to our destination. We can view this video another time. Can't wait to view Lucky's new stock.
>>
>>29781015
>>
>>29779950
>You smile, typing up a thankyou letter as Fixit cuddles you.
“Mind sending this?”
>”Any thing for you~”
>You laugh, cuddling the mare back.
>You both talk, you asking about Fixit now and what she thinks.
>Time goes quicker and the talk isn’t that long, Fixit still looking happy though.
>”And now that I listened to some music, I think I want to try many other things too. It’s weird… I have a new appreciation for things I near gave thought to.”
“Really now?”
>Fixit nods, perking up suddenly
>”We’re here and- … oh, um… SID just drove aboard.”
”He did?”
>”Yeah, he just parked and all but…”
>”But?”
>Fixit smiles slightly.
>”I think Breeze really doesn’t think too fondly of the tank.”

Ahh sweet, the thread was kept up!
>>
>>29781737
I don't blame her for that. SID did burn several lives without hesitation. Better personally check this out.
>>
>>29781737
“I don't blame her for that. SID did burn several lives without hesitation. Let’s go.”
>You fix yourself up and go to the cargo with Fixit, seeing the tank parked inside next to the supply containers.
>You approach, looking at it.
“Hey SID, what are you doing here?”
>”TRANSFER COMPLETE. GROUND ATTACK AND ASSIST ELEMENT IS MY NEW DESIGNATION. I AM ASSIGNED TO THIS SHIP.
“Assigned? By Fixer?”
>”yep!”
>Your aunt trots up to you, giving a smile.
>”The tank is still a prototype, and I can trust you and your crew to care for it as it gathers data and faces real combat instead of simulations. Plus, might as well have it. So, tell me, how did it go? It must have been a success if they sent the rest of the money to me.”
>>
>>29781888
Yeah, it was a success, but something questionable happened to us. We were attacked by Phyras, who held guns and armor.
>>
>>29781888
“Yeah, it was a success, but something questionable happened to us. We were attacked by Phyras, who held guns and armor.”
>”Attacked by what now?”
“Phyras”
>”Yeah, what now?”
>Your aunt laughs as you sigh, smiling at you after.
>”I’m just fooling around with you, I’ll need to take a look later. Come on.”
>You all begin walking, just strolling as you chat.
>”It was alright though, right?”
“Yeah, it was”
>”Good. Because this was bigger then you think.”
“It was?”
>Your aunt smiles, nodding.
>”The job was small on the grand scale of things, but it was a trial run still. A trial run that you pulled off and got the attention of some investors.”
“Really?”
>”They want to get in with us, I guess Hydra really pulled strings and made us look worthwhile. So, I wanted your opinion on where we should go with this. Weather we go a more military route with longer stays at places and heavier conflicts. Or stick to security and rescue operations, doing some of the more unknown things. Our name is out there, but we need to find a real wheelhouse.”
>>
>>29782055
For now, let's focus on what we're good at. Plus, doing the unknown keeps some variety in our work.
>>
>>29782055
“For now, let's focus on what we're good at. Plus, doing the unknown keeps some variety in our work.”
>”I was frankly more on that track too, the pay is less but I’m sure you don’t want to be committing war crimes constantly and getting away from it.”
“Yeah… anything else?”
>”Not really, unless you want some really experimental stuff. Everything we have available right now is a 50/50 chance of blowing up on you.”
“Blowing up?!”
>Your aunt smiles.
>”Not literally… mostly. Oh! One more thing, so I don’t get sued.”
>Her hoof flips open and she presses a few buttons on her hidden robotic hoof.
>”10000 credits for each of you, job well done captain.”
>>
>>29782228
Thank boss. I think I'll skip out on using equipment that'll malfunction this time around.
>>
>>29782228
We might need a lawyer in case we do need to sue her. Who knows what mad experimentation she does.
>>
>>29782228
“Thanks boss. I think I'll skip out on using equipment that'll malfunction this time around though… I might also get a good layer, who knows what mad experimentation you do?”
>”Ten credits says mine is better. I need to make some calls now and get out investors all happy, so relax and I promise a hell of a job tomorrow. A colonization company is so eager about getting ponies out to a newly discovered star system that they are going right down my throat.”
“I’ll see you around then?”
>”Yep! Come see me if you need anything.
>Your Aunt goes, Fixit giving you a nuzzle.
>”So, what now? The day is about half done now but we have time.”
>>
>>29782388
Check up on our family. We need to invetigate that laser hoof we got at the ruins a bit more.
>>
>>29782388
>You turn with Fixit, smiling.
“Let’s make sure everypony is settling in, make sure the family is alright.”
>”Alright!”
>You both go back, getting aboard the ship and looking around.
>You get to the mess, most of the crew eating or idily chatting.
>Your family and marefriends sit together, talking until Breeze spots you.
>”Hey Hunter!”
>Rose snickers, midnight giving a knowing grin.
>”All acquainted with Fixit then?”
>Your face burns slightly as you nod, laughing.
“She’s really amazing, you did a great job Breeze.”
>”I agree,” Charon says, “She is quite lifelike. No offence meant either Fixit.”
>”It’s fine, I know what I am but I am happier to be more.”
>”So, like you were saying, you guys went to some ruins?” Your mother says.
“Talking about adventures?”
>Rusty nods, smiling.
>”Yeah, it was fun. Hunter dressed up like Daring Do.”
>”Did he now?”
>You sit down, thinking
>Your mind wanders to the artifact, the weapon you took
>Looking to your hoof, you see the energy pour from it again.
>”Woah!” Rose says
>”What’s that?”
>You explain how you got the ability, Charon looking at you with interest.
>”Interesting… and you have no idea what it does?”
“I know it doesn’t use magic… that’s it.”
>Charon hums, looking thouhtfull.
>”Perhaps a controlled test? Even a live one?”
>>
>>29782946
A controlled one is best. Whatever it is, it can slice through objects quite easily.
>>
>>29782946
Check if we get exhausted from too much use.
>>
>>29782946
“A controlled one is best. Whatever it is, it can slice through objects quite easily.”
>”It can?”
>”I don’t remember it doing anything to the rocks at the ruins.” Fixit says.
“Rusty said it went right through it.”
>”Ah… mah bad… ah ment it when through it, but not cut through it. Like light through a window.”
>”let’s see?” Charon says.
>The zebra doctor takes a food tray and moves it in front of the cone like energy.
>Nothing happens to either, then energy stays the same shape and consistency as the tray remains intact.
>”So… it goes through objects without damaging them… like physical density doesn’t mean anything.”
>”But, you said it was a weapon. Right?”
“Yeah… he said dagger or something.”
>”Some weapon if it can’t so damage.” Steel says.
>”That’s assuming damage is physical, and not on some other level. A blade that can go through armor or objects but do damage? That would be invaluable baby” Rubble says.
>Charon sighs, looking even more thoughtful.
>”As cruel as it may be… live testing might be an even better option. Why would something be claimed as a weapon if it did nothing?”
>You keep the blade going, not feeling any different.
>”Maybe it is just for show?”
>>
>>29783135
What if we try lightly cutting our hoof? We can heal ourselves immediately afterwords.
>>
>>29783135
Could be symbolic of something else.
But I'd rather use this on some thug than anything else.
>>
>>29783135
Maybe live animal testing? I don't feel comfortable testing how dangerous a weapon is on ourselves.
>>
>>29783135
“Could be symbolic of something else, but I'd rather use this on some thug than anything else. Maybe live animal testing? I don't feel comfortable testing how dangerous a weapon is on any of us or myself.”
>”I’m sure a mouse or something small would do just fine, though I would want to do a ten group test to see any variation.” Charon says.
>”Wow… you are just fine with that?” Rainy says. “I thought doctors are to do no harm?”
>”Yes, but this also provides us with important data. Knowing how this works means we can develop a cure or treatment. Believe me when I say that on the grand scale of medical research, this is hardly anything compared to early doctors who did live dissections on ponies. We didn’t get this far but just playing it safe at first.”
>”We still use animals in chemical testing to see how long it takes to kill with vapors” Rusty says
>”Well, we can do it if you want Hunter” Charon says.
>’Hey, Hunter?’ Rebel says.
‘Yes?’
>’Off the record… a few friends of mine and myself helped families get some personal time with death row prisoners. Murders who hurt them or their family… Just saying.”
>>
>>29783320
Meh, well at the moment we don't know if it could cause a cruel or unusual death.
We're going to have to pass on that for now, besides I'm not the grim reaper. That's steel's job.
>>
>>29783320
Rather test it on rats still. Those prisoners are already getting beaten and forced to wait for their death. No need to go further than it already is.
>>
>>29783320
‘Rather test it on rats still. Those prisoners are already getting beaten and forced to wait for their death. No need to go further than it already is. besides I'm not the grim reaper. That's steel's job.’
>’Ha, fair enough.’
>You nod to Charon.
“Yeah, some rats would be good. Might as well see if this really does anything.”
>”I’ll go get some things set up then. Stop by any time.” Charon says, giving a smile.
>The zebra mare gets up and goes, your family talking some more.
>They get up to date on your adventures, the crew leaving your scarier moments out
>”It seems like you had fun!” Cobalt says.
“We did, it’s very exciting at times.”
>She nods, looking to your mother.
>”By the way… did Cerb say anything about that zebra on her crew? Case?”
>”She did, apparently she retired and got into police work. It’s sad that Sky and Cerb couldn’t stay.”
“Case?”
>Your mother smiles.
>”You probably don’t remember. We hardly saw her and you were young. We met her back when we were still mercenaries.”
>”The good old days.” Your father says. “Speaking of… should we head out?”
“Going out?”
>Your mother nods, smiling.
>”We missed a few anniversary dinners… we owe out best mare a few good times, don’t we Angel?”
>Your father laughs, Cobalt getting caught between the both of them as they nuzzle her
>>
>>29783397
Good to hear. Hope you all have a good time.
I guess we should go to Midnight and the others now. We'll finally feel empty for the first time in quite a while.
>>
>>29783397
See midnight and produce milk.
>>
>>29783397
“Good to hear. Hope you all have a good time.”
>As they get up, you look to your marefriends.
“Time to relax together? all of us?”
>Midnight grins, nodding.
>”Come on, let’s go.”
>You all get up, going to your room.
>”So… have fun?” Midnight asks, giving Fixit a wink.
>”Yes… it was amazing!”
>”And did you like my surprise?” Breeze asks you, grinning as you all enter your room.
“I did, it was quite the surprise too.”
>”What surprise?”
>Breeze smiles, Fixit hopping up onto the bed.
>”Well…”
>Fixit moves her hooves, revealing her sack.
>”Wait, what?” Rusty says
>”I have both, so I’m double the fun.” Fixit beams.
>”You’re a mare with a dick!”
>”Yep! …or a stallion with teats.”
>”Nah, mare with a dick.”
>”Futa!” Rusty says, giggling.
>>
>>29783668
Soundproof and lock the room. Not going to forget it when Sparks is with us right now.
"You said you had a gift for me, Master? I still feel full."
>>
>>29783668
Ask about the surprise.
>>
>>29783668
>You cast your soundproof spell and lock the door, looking to Midnight.
"You said you had a gift for me, Master? I still feel full."
>Midnight grins, approaching you and giving a nod.
>”Awww~ my good girl is feeling full, and not in the way she should be?”
>He scratches your chin playfully with a hoof, you giving a nod after.
“Yes, Master.”
>”Well… say what you want.”
>You can feel your lust rise from the anticipation,
“I want to be milked, Master.”
>Midnight pets you, giving your collar a tug and directing you to follow before he looks to Sparks.
[1/2]
>>
>>29783930
>”Mind helping by keeping them entertained? I need to wrangle this slut’s stallion urges.”
>Sparks nods his horn glowing as Midnight leads you along.
>Right away, the stallion makes you present and puts a vibrating plug in you, making you sit and wait after.
>Though of the unknow run through your head, only fuelling your lust more as Midnight sets up the breeding rack.
>He returns to you, clipping your leash to your collar and giggling.
>”My, my… I’ve been neglecting my need to remind you that you are a mare for too long.”
>You look down, having not noticed your hard member already standing at attention.
>Midnight leads you and hooks you up to the breeding rack, quickly securing you and fitting you with a ball gag.
>He pets you, moving to your rear and giving your sack a squeeze.
“Mmmmmfh!~”
>Midnight giggles again as you squirm from the pleasing pain, then spanks you before whispering in your ear.
>”Bad girl… you will be broken soon enough.”
>You can’t see anything as he moves away and pulls out more devices and objects.
>You feel something secure around your member, going right to the hilt as something else goes around your sack.
>”Nice and secure… lets make sure all of that stallion urge gets out of you.”
>A vibrating and sucking feeling surrounds your shaft, quickly bringing you to a groan.
>Midnight moves to the front of you, petting you again.
>”There you go, soon enough you will be rid of that nasty full felling… Now, would you like to watch as I help the other pets?”
[2/2]
>>
>>29783941
Nod yes.
>>
>>29783941
Nob submissively and watch the fun.
>>
>>29783941
>You give a whine, nodding as best as you can.
>The stallion grins, moving you slightly so you have an easy view.
>Sparks and the three mares are already happily making out, the colt’s member being just as hard as Fixit’s
>Midnight laughs softly, nuzzling the colt.
>”Now… how about you show of to your pet?”
>Sparks grins, giving Rusty’s collar a good tug with his magic.
>You groan again as you watch the mare submissively follows the colt, Sparks grinning as he gets some rope out with his magic.
>”And you…” Midnight says to Fixit. “How about we how your creator some firm appreciation?”
>Midnight yanks the choke chain of Breeze’s collar down at the word frim, petting her flank before giving her a spank
>”AH!”
>Fixit nods, giving Breeze a spank herself.
>You moan and struggle against your bindings, the milker working away as a moderate pace.
>You desperately want to thrust and make it work faster, the actual buildup being just slightly slow enough to make you want more.
>Looking back up, you watch as Midnight holds Breeze gently in a one hoof choke hold, petting her as Fixit licks between Breeze’s legs.
>Breeze’s moans are cut off at each beginning, Midnight choking her each time and making her lust skyrocket.
>You look to Sparks, surprised to see the colt having tied Rusty into a forward bow that she can’t get out of.
>Rusty looks up at the colt with a heavy blush as he rubs his length on her face, the mare gagged with magic and with vibrators in both holes.
>”So tell me, you want your owner’s cock?” the colt says, a slightly sadistic grin on his face.
>Rusty nods, fully submitting to the colt.
[1/2]
>>
>>29784244
>You pant, trying to swallow some of the built-up saliva in your mouth as the machine gets you so close to your limit.
>You groan and moan in sweet release as the milker makes you cum, sucking up every last drop of your juices.
>You grin again as it doesn’t stop, not letting you rest of recover as it keeps going.
>Again you look up, Breeze now struggling on Midnight’s member as she tries to breath.
>Fixit is at the other end still, rubbing Breeze’s marehood and being just barely gentle as she penetrates her other hole.
>The lust and moans drive you, making you close your eyes as you ride out another orgasm.
>Sparks flips Rusty over, pounding into the bound mare as she moans.
>Breeze squeals as Fixit only gets rougher, now being able to breathe and cry out as Midnight cums on her face and quickly pushes back into her mouth.
>You watch the acts, desperately fighting your shackles to either join in or cum quicker.
>You watch as Fixit knots Breeze, making her scream as Midnight rubs the cum on her face with his member.
>Breeze shakes as Fixit holds her, petting her and giving her care as Midnight smiles.
>You hadn’t notices Sparks untying Rusty, The mare and colt smiling and cuddling.
>”Thank you, Master.” Rusty says.
>>
>>29784253
Try to see if master will breed us while we're on the rack and getting milked.
>>
>>29784253
Whine and struggle. We want more pleasure. Can master provide us? We haven't felt him inside with his new body yet.
>>
>>29784253
>You whine and struggle again, desperately needing to cum.
>Midnight looks over to you smiling as he gets up and moves to you
>As he approaches, you see Fixit cuddling a teary eyes Breeze, the two of them firmly locked together.
>”How are you doing girl?
“Mmmmh.”
>”Ohhh, half full alredy? Such a good girl~ I bet you have more, don’t you?”
>You nod, shivering as you approach your limit for the forth or fifth time now.
>”I better help you along then.”
>Midnight moves, puling the vibrating plug out of you a little roughly.
>You moan, shivering as the stallion gently lifts your tail and rests his member between your flank cheeks.
>He pushes all his weight on you, nipping your ear.
>”A good mare like you should be rewarded, getting so much of that bad stallion urge out of you. You’ll be such a good and obedient pet after today… but for now… your fuckhole is mine for the taking.”
>The stallion pushes back lining himself up and giving a prod.
>”And… I think gentle is something that you shouldn’t be treated with today~”
>Midnight forces his way into you, making you cry out into the gag as he hilts you.
>You shake, clenching as you cum again, the gag muffling your noises.
[1/2]
>>
>>29784631
>Midnight’s length is much bigger, mostly longer, his size not feeling as large as Fixit’s knot looks.
>You are completely helpless as Midnight uses you, fucking you vigorously with his long and thick length.
>He spanks you, bites you, degrading you with names as he tells you what kind of mare you are.
>You can feel yourself cum again, each clench you give either making Midnight push harder or faster.
>Submission begins to set in, your struggles weakening slightly as Midnight pants.
>You can feel him cum, hot cum filling you as Midnight gives a satisfied groan.
>”Mmmmmmmh~ Good bitch.”
>Another spank happens as he pulls out, cum running down your flank and sack as Midnight moves to you.
>He presses his length against your face, getting cum on it and petting you with a smile.
>”There, better?”
[2/2]
>>
>>29784636
Nuzzle her length. We're definitely satisfied now. I wonder how much milk we produced from all this.
>>
>>29784636
Much better master. May I have some of my milk in a bowl so I can have a treat?
>>
>>29784636
Clean master's cock
>>
>>29784636
>You nod, nuzzling his length as best as you can.
>”Really now? Such a good bitch, knowing your place now.”
>The saliva covered gag is removed and Midnight pushes his length into your mouth, making you gag and choke as he deepthroats you to get his member clean.
>You can only pull back slightly because of the restraints to try and get a breath, Midnight quickly holding you to his hilt and giving a leisurely stretch as you suffocate slightly.
>”Mhhh.”
>Midnight sighs, letting you go as you pant.
>You just lay there, mindlessly drooling onto the leather headrest as the milker keeps milking.
>Midnight refits the gag, smiling at you.
>”There you go.”
“Mmmh…”
>”That’s one full tank, you will have quite the meal awaiting you! Good thing this keeps it warm.”
>You look over, seeing the others sleepily and lazily cuddle on the bed.
>The milker stops, then resumes at the same pace.
“Mhh?”
>Midnight comes back around, setting down the small sized tank full of cum.
>”Probably only six or seven bowlfuls per tank, but still plenty.”
>Midnight grins, approaching you.
>A blindfold is slipped onto you, everything going black as the milker works you to another climax.
>”But… you are way behind on training, and a surplus is always good. And since those Magic braces that keep it secured let you get a proper rest without actually needing to sleep…”
[1/2]
>>
>>29784906
“M-mmmh?”
>”I think… I’ll let that machine make sure that you get all those stallion urges out. Goodnight, Sweetie~”
“Mhh?”
>You feel something go over your ears, blocking any sound as the straps binding you are tightened so you can’t move.
>You can’t see or hear, not even being able to move or struggle as you are left with one thing to feel and be aware of.
>The milker.
“Mmmf? Mmh? Mmmh~”
>You cum again, desperately wishing you could to anything to make yourself cum faster each time you recover from climax.
>You cum.
>You cum
>You try to struggle.
>You cum
>A touch startles you, the most gentle love and kindness beginning to flow from whoever is nuzzling your cheek.
>You earmuffs get removed, the gag following as Midnight speaks in a kind voice.
>”Good morning, my mare.”
>>
>>29784911
Good morning, Master. Am I a good mare? Don't worry Master, and thank you for taking care of my stallion urges.
Say good morning to everyone else as well. That is a lot milk we made.
>>
>>29784911
I hope we made enough to let all the pets have some delicious milk.~
>>
>>29784911
Show master how happy we are.
Jeeze, I'm guessing we have two tanks of milk then?
>>
>>29784911
>You feel the straps loosen, nuzzling back.
“Good morning, Master. Am I a good mare?”
>All the straps and bindings come off, Midnight letting you get down after she removes the blindfold.
>She pets you, nodding
>”You are a very good girl! Are you okay?”
“Don't worry Master, and thank you for taking care of my stallion urges.”
>”I’m happy to help my pet learn her place and control herself. I know how much of a mare you want to be.”
>You lay on the floor, nuzzling her hoof and leg.
>”Good girl~ nice and submissive.”
>You look over seeing the two full tanks and all of the others.
>Sparks plays with Rusty, the mare begging as Fixit cuddles and gives Breeze belly rubs.
>”All the other pets are doing some training.~ but I figure you might want to join and it would be time to check on you.”
>You look up at Master, smiling.
“I hope we made enough to let all the pets have some delicious milk.~”
>Midnight grins, nodding.
>”We did, there’s plenty. I think that everypony’s bowls can get filled. I know that look… does my girl want some milk?~ maybe something to remind her of her place for a bit this morning too?
>>
>>29785160
Yes, two both please!~
>>
>>29785160
I want some milk, Master. I also want to train and play with the other pets.
>>
>>29785160
“I want some milk, Master. I also want to train and play with the other pets. Both! please!~”
>You rub at his hoof and leg, Master smiling.
>”Sure thing. Pet.”
>You feel the world around you change, tailfin wagging as your master grabs something.
>”Present.~”
>You turn and lift your tail, exposing yourself and you lower your front end.
>Master smiles as he feels your flank, your body quivering.
>”Just like you wanted girl.~”
>You moan as you feel Master push a large toy inside of you, right where it belongs.
>He orders you to stay still, securing a harness to you.
>He orders you to sit, the toy pressing even deeper and making you shiver as Master smiles at you.
>”You can keep that there for as long as you like.~ maybe later you should wear a dress? You are a pretty pet mare, and it might just hide that naughty reminder. But for now.”
>You stay, watching as Master gets out all the bowls.
>You struggle not to get up and pad at the ground when you see the milk, your movements making you feel the toy more.
>Master calls all of you, the toy making you moan as you move to the milk.
>Leaning in, you happily drink the sweet milk, Master going by and petting you all.
>You hum happily once you clean your bowl, Master petting you.
>”Good girl, Sweetie! Look at you, such a good mare! If you need to be milked or want other things to help keep your stallion urges in check, just ask.”
>>
>>29785335
Clean ourselves up. Fixer will another big job for us in helping a colonization company. But first, let's get breakfast and see if Charon is ready for testing.
>>
>>29785335
Perhaps we should wear a longer skirt today. Let's grab one from our wardrobe.
>>
>>29785335
>You smile, nuzzling Midnight.
“Thank you, Master.”
>You clean up and get dressed, keeping the harness and toy in place for now as you slip on panties and a longer skirt to go with your sweater.
>You head to the mess, all of the crew present and the fireteam sitting at their own table.
>A smile forms as you see Rainy helping Kindle, the stallion cleaning dishes with her.
>You all say goodmorning, Cobalt poking her head up to reply with the others as she eats from her bowl.
>You get some eggs and toast, looking to Charon.
“Hey, Charon? Are we good for testing still?”
>”Yep, whenever you are free.”
“Cool, thanks.
>”I should be thanking you, this is something interesting to learn and see.”
>’Ummm, Capt- Hunter?’
>You are slightly surprised, Rainy talking to you.
>’Thanks for pointing me to your uncle and mother. Truth be told, this explains some… things that I was scared of. Its also nice to learn about this… hivemind thing. Your mother is… I don’t know… oddly nice to me? She took the time to go through it all.’
>>
>>29785519
'Well she did use to be captain of the Artemis. I learned how to lead from her. You doing okay from what you've learned? I'm still adjusting from all this information, especially in regards to my son. Truth be told, I was planning to visit the hive one day to learn about where we came from and how to adjust.'
Let's do some testing with Charon after breakfast.
>>
>>29785519
Yeah, mom is like that, she's really nice.
>>
>>29785519
I see you're getting along with Kindle. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>29785519
‘Yeah, mom is like that, she's really nice. She did use to be captain of the Artemis. I learned how to lead from her. You doing okay from what you've learned? I'm still adjusting from all this information, especially in regards to my son. Truth be told, I was planning to visit the hive one day to learn about where we came from and how to adjust.'
>’… I’m not comfortable with it, but I’m glad that it was explained to me. Like I said, I was scared of some things… hidden feelings. I really don’t like being told I’m wanting to “Teach sex” to kids… but it’s… comforting? to know why that feeling comes. Honestly, if you do go… could you bring me along?’
‘Sure thing. I see you're getting along with Kindle. Keep up the good work!’
>Rain clams up, a slight smile on his face as he keeps helping Kindle.
>You finish breakfast and begin to walk with Charon, heading to me medical room.
>Once there, you see a few devices set up, along with ten rats and some metal plates.
>”So… I have a few different metals and ten subjects, that way we can get a good picture of what that “blade” does. You will also need to excuse me, I’m needing to document this and take pictures at times.”
>Charon smirks, looking at you.
>”Also… not to really embarrass my boss… but are you actually comfortable walking around like that?”
“What?”
>”Hunter, Fixer is one of my best friends and I put up with her for five years on the Artemins. I know the signs of a “Task.” I’m just meaning to look out for you because she made her own mistake once and was quite embarrassed about needing to come to me for medical assistance. I still find it funny.”
>>
>>29785890
I'm perfectly fine, but if I feel weird I'll be sure to tell you. Besides, it's not like I'm carrying a tentacle monster around.
>>
>>29785890
I'll do my best not to make any mistakes. It's not like you'll find me on day exhausted with a bunch bruises and sore muscles.
>>
>>29785890
“I'm perfectly fine, but if I feel weird I'll be sure to tell you. Besides, it's not like you'll find me one day, exhausted with a bunch bruises and sore muscles. And I'm carrying a tentacle monster around.”
>”Thank you. Though I won’t hold my breath on everything else. Fixer liked to be mistreated, and the crew took advantage of that in a very friendly way. Given how you were raised in that environment and are so open with it at times, I’m not sorry for assuming you want the same as her. Anyways! On to our testing.
>You help her set up, putting a rat in it’s own cage.
>You think about the blade, getting it to appear.
>”When you are ready.”
>Slowly, you pass the blade through the cage, getting closer to the rat.
>The rat notices it back backs away before you touch it, giving a squeak before it falls limp.
>You move the blade away, Charon opening the cage after she takes a picture.
>She sets the rat down on a tray, looking it over and putting devices to it.
>”No lacerations… no broken bones… it’s heart just stopped and no nerves fired off.”
“It’s dead? Dead dead?”
>”Yes… excuse me.”
>You watch as she grabs a scalpel and cuts the rat open, flinching slightly as she dissects it.
>”No internal bleeding either… nothing. It died without any sign of harm.”
>>
>>29786142
Hmm, I wonder if it would start it back up if we hit it again.
>>
>>29786142
Very strange. Hit that rat again.
>>
>>29786142
“Hmm, I wonder if it would start it back up if we hit it again.”
>”Worth a try.” Charon says.
>She moves and you run the blade along the rat again, getting no response.
>”Worth a try… let’s do it a few more times.”
>You repeat the same thing 7 more times, trying the blade even through different materials.
>The effect is the same, two rats remaining
>”Strange… what did that pony call it?”
“A thief dagger? A taking dagger? He couldn’t quite nail the translation”
>”So… it revolves around taking away, and it’s a weapon. Hmm… do it again.”
>You kill another rat, the same effect happening.
>You can feel your horn tingle, Charon shaking her head.
>”I just don’t get it.”
>>
>>29786295
Our horn is feeling off. Could it be that we are taking life away and using it to power up our magic?
>>
>>29786295
Well magic is the life essences of all things right? So it might be draining the rats dry.

Do we have any magic objects we can try it on?
>>
>>29786295
“My horn feels… funny.”
>Charon looks to you, looking you over before grabbing a device.
>”Hmm… let’s see. Your magic is overcharged, being a little greedy with feeding? Or…”
“Or…Could it be that I am taking life away and using it to power up my magic?”
>Charon freezes, looking to you.
>”That… no, that’s completely correct.”
“It is?”
>”All ponies and creatures from equestria bear magic, even if partially. Even now we don’t fully understand it, but we know that when a pony dies all magic leaves their body. This is why necromancers and others use sacrifices of living beings. It’s all theory, but there is an idea that magic is linked to the soul.
“So… I’m soul stealing?
>”That explains why the body dies, it looses it’s will and can’t function. Like a ship without a pilot, with nothing to drive it, it stops.”
“Could we try it on magic items? Gems?”
>”If I had any… possibly. So interesting. Be careful who you touch that thing with, Hunter.”
>>
>>29786426
"So I have the power to steal souls by just my touch alone? I should of sent Steel to take this power instead. I'll be sure to handle this carefully, Charon."
>>
>>29786426
"Badass, I feel bad for the next guy who challenges me to a knife fight. I'll be sure to use it carefully. "
>>
>>29786426
"So I have the power to steal souls by just my touch alone? I should of sent Steel to take this power instead. I'll be sure to handle this carefully, Charon."
>”Please do… because I don’t think there is any way we can reverse it’s effects.” The zebra mare says with a sigh. “And no, he would have tried to kill himself with it. If it’s even possible… Hunter, do me a favor?”
“Yes?”
>”Don’t tell Steel it has anything to do with souls. He’s a good stallion and I’m going to ease his eternal suffering partially, but he would ask you to kill him and probably not let up about it. I’d rather my guess on his mindset not be proven right.
“Mind set?”
>Charon smiles, nodding.
>”I’ve done the same as I did with your mother and built profiles on the entire crew. I’m more lenient then I once was, and decided to add my own thoughts to the reports. You may not see it, but distress and stress are not a joking matter. Steel is the number one contender for a psychological meltdown on this ship, so I’d rather avoid it.”
>>
>>29786550
I understand. I keep forgetting that his comedy act is a front for him to hide it. I'll keep this on the low then.
>>
>>29786550
I'm curious now. You said you made profiles for the whole crew? What does ours look like?
>>
>>29786550
Can we get a look at those profiles.

I'm pretty sure he'd be more pissed if we knew and didn't tell him. If it works it ends his suffering, if not he'll just go back to hunting that necromancer right?
>>
>>29786710
I don't know if we should try and see if it works. We'll basically be draining all the magic that keeps Rebel alive. That is a recipe for an overload of magic for us if it does work.
>>
>>29786721
No, if were draining magic as we use or don't over do it. Still we need to find out more before we try something.
>>
>>29786550
“I understand. I keep forgetting that his comedy act is a front for him to hide it. I'll keep this on the low then.”
>”At least you see it. Hopefully my idea at giving him a brief “Normal” will work and have him find some comfort.
“Normal? What?”
>”A potion that could let him regain his original body and some feeling for a short time. Food, smells, sex… all of it could let him relax.”
“You are going to do that for him?”
>”I spoke to him a lot when we were waiting for three days, it was nice. I like him, he has quite the crazy wisdom about him.”
“I'm curious now. You said you made profiles for the whole crew? What does ours look like?”
>Charon smiles.
>”You are more then allowed to look at all of them, even my own personal inputs. Just remember, don’t take anything too personally. It’s mostly medical review, but the psychological profile is where the real meat is.”
>Charon shows you where the profiles are, you opening up yours.
>Most of it is medical stuff and charts you don’t understand, then it lists your implants.
>You read your psychological profile, seeing Charon’s thoughts on you.
>”Hunter is quite uncomfortable with killing, but surprisingly stable when the death is not as visually gruesome or not caused by himself. Possible PTSD, it is notable he looks away from dead bodies unconsciously or consciously. Worries of any mistreatment to Sparks are easily thrown away with his reaction to the slave branding of foals. Likely PTSD from making the choice to have a foal executed in mercy. Seeks stability in relationships and friendships, and petplay/BDSM submission as a possible escape. Caution should be advised in the case of extreme sexual acts or possible “Open use” for the crew. One situational outburst noted. Metal stability: Good and stable.”
>>
>>29786760
Seems pretty accurate. I don't think we have PTSD or if we do we don't know about it. We haven't been triggered I think.
>>
>>29786760
>Worries of any mistreatment to Sparks are easily thrown away
Ouch on the implication of the possibility we would abuse Sparks. Moving on, what does Sparks profile look like? How is he ever since that father incident?
>>
>>29786760
>You put your profile down, nodding.
“Seems accurate. Though, do you really think I would hurt Sparks or have PTSD?”
>”I can’t be sure, these are generalizations. And yes, I did.”
>You look to Charon, seeing her have a serious expression.
>”You are my friend, I care for you, Hunter. But that gets set aside for when I need to be a doctor.”
>You nods, grabbing Spark’s profile
>”Orphan, adopted father is Hunter. Hunter is a stability point and a father figure to him, Sparks should be monitored should Hunter die. The same goes for: Breeze and Midnight. Possibly Rusty. It is notable his self sure behaviour that was noted by the crew is now gone almost, he has returned to a mostly appropriate attitude for his age. Confirmed instability with original father and death of mother, any topics about his father “Rune” should be limited or avoided. Close monitoring should be given when he handles weapons of any kind. Adult workload is appropriate for him, a well-placed distraction and job that gives him too much work to bother thinking about bad topics. Relationships and Friendships help him greatly, he should be encouraged to go outside of the ship and go to parks. Mental stability: unstable. Medication issued.”
>>
>>29786903
Rusty is a definite as well. They've both gotten close enough to affect him now. Otherwise, everything seems in order. Hopefully another Rune situation won't happen again.
Thank Charon and go see Breeze. She seemed to have a problem with SID coming along now. We are still waiting for Fixer to give us the word.
>>
>>29786903
>You put the profiles back, nodding.
“Thanks Charon.”
>”Happy to help. I told the crew already, but I’m here if you need to talk”
>You go to engineering in search for Breeze, not finding her.
>Going to the cargo bay next, you see her looking over the fighters.
“Hey Breezy.”
>”Hi, Hunter.”
>You look over to the tank, spotting Fixer looking over containers with a stallion.
“Not to thrilled about the tank? About SID?”
>”Not really…”
>You look to the mare, her ears drooping.
“You okay Breezy?”
>”Not really, I’ve had trouble sleeping. Nightmares.”
“Nightmares?”
>Breeze shivers, nodding.
>”I’m… not too happy with having to fight those ponies to get your sister back, or rather how…”
“The tank?”
>”Yeah…”
>The mare leans against you, putting a wing around you.
>”we can keep the tank, it’s less about he tank and more about the ponies. You were lucky to be in the mech and so high up… I can still hear the ponies screaming and can’t get that smell out of my head.”
>>
>>29787075
"I'm sorry to say it's part of the job but it is. If you want to talk about it you always grab me or Charon if you want."
>>
Needing to sleep, sucks that yesterday caused interference with the CYOA.

Have a good week guys
>>
>>29787186
You have a good one too bug.
>>
>>29787186
It's alright, Bug. Have a good week. Hope you're friend is doing better as well.
>>
>>29787075
"I'm sorry you had to go through seeing that. I wish that we never had to come down to that. I'm here if you need anything." Hug her.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.