[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight got into a tussle with Queen Chrysalis and now has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (204KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 740x1024px
Starlight got into a tussle with Queen Chrysalis and now has amnesia. You can't use magic to bring her memories back, so you have to tell her about her life in hopes it'll jog something and she can return to normal again. What do you tell her?
>>
dumb mobileposter
>>
>>29777912
>You are a sadistic freak who uses mind control to make ponies do your bidding.
>>
>>29777912
You owe me five bucks
>>
>>29777912
>You grew up in West Philidelphia, but were bullied and soon moved to Ponyville where you became a fresh alicorn princess.
>>
>>29777939
She soon becomes a bank accountant and decides never to adventure again.

Happy ending!
>>
>>29777912
>What do you tell her?
That I love her no matter what
>>
>>29777912
Every Saturday, you let me suck your horn.
>>
>>29777912
I'll tell her about her quiet life of local enchantress who mostly works with farm stuff like plows and rakes to make them last longer. Also would remind her of her totally irrational fear of crystal ponies. And, as a good friend, I'll make up some hobbies for her like knitting or jumping from a cliff into a lava pool.
>>
I would probably tell her the life story of Hitler and make sure she's set on the political path. Then, I would pit her against the monarchy and profit from selling arms to both sides.

I am also unironically a Jew so that may be biasing my choices
>>
>>29779681
Half of Equestria is wiped out with divine solar flame, another half is corrupted with venomous dark magic. Everyone you loved died.
Fair profits tho
>>
>>29777912
You were my personal cumrag. You don't speak, you bark. You have no rights.

Now bend over.
>>
>>29777935
Since that she became a shyer version of Flutters, who never left her hideout because of fear of hurting someone. And than, overwhelmed by guilt, hung herself on a tree with a death note saying that she is sorry. Good job, anon.
>>
>>29778254
She developed a complex because of absence of wings, but nontheless became Twilight's loyal sidekick doing the routine hero stuff. And then became a real princess.
>>
>>29779276
Now you have a shitty OC as your housewife, congrats, Anon.
>>
>>29779364
You develop a one-sided horn-sucking relationship until Twilight finds out. You'll have plenty of time to think over your decisions on the Moon, Anon.
>>
>>29779809
She is so accustomed to the role that her magic powers and mental abilities fade. Until one day she starts behaving like a real animal and bites off anon's testicles. A painful and stupid death. But, hopefully, she will be found and healed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.