[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is this autism thing you guys keep throwing around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

The fuck is this autism thing you guys keep throwing around? Are you using it ironically or...?

I genuinely don't get it. Is seems like if anybody takes anything even remotely seriously, they're (internet) autistic, and it seems like the people that do this aren't even joking. I have yet to be called autistic myself, but it's fucking everywhere. Mostly here.

Enlighten me.
>>
>>29777608
its a meme u dip.
>>
>>29777608
It's a dip you meme
>>
>>29777608
It's a deme you mip.
>>
>>29777618
>>29777621
>>29777691
Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.
>>
>>29777711
Nice copypasta Faggot.
>>
>>29777711
Wasted get.
>>
>>29777777
>>
File: IMG_3986.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3986.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>29777711
The picture refers to pic related where Spongebob clasps his hands and points them outwards in the second part of the image. The action refers to the feeling of disbelief as a result of someone saying or doing something ridiculous or bewildering. The term "boi" is slang for "boy" and is meant to express comedic value with a misspelling commonly seen in urban vernacular.
>>
File: Dorks.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dorks.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>29777608
It's like 90% ironic

Basically when you see someone calling someone autistic it's less like they're calling them autistic and more like they're calling them a dork

I could give less of a fuck as to whether or not someone actually has autism, but if they're being a dork and seem to be otherwise capable of carrying themselves then I'll joke about them being autistic regardless

Otherwise you'll see people throw the word autism around to refrence anyone who has a strong dedication to something that would otherwise be tribal. For example, me taking the time to type this all out to you could be considered autistic.

It's pretty much the same as how people will call people faggots here. We call people faggots in much the same way that aussies will call people cunts.

As a general rule I would say that you should assume people are joking around when they're using strong language unless context definitively shows otherwise, you autistic faggot. ^:)
>>
>>29777711
Anon has given OP a demonstration of autism.
>>
File: 1473749068986.jpg (26KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
1473749068986.jpg
26KB, 600x239px
>>29777608
>Filename
>What is autism
Be honest, OP, how long have you been here?
>>
>>29777942
/thread
>>
>>29777970
>Filename matters
I just didn't give a fuck about using photoshop.

>>29777928
Glad to know it's mainly a joke.
A few of my friends use it unironically and it's actually annoying, because they think it's an actual insult.
>>
File: 1451618302238.gif (250KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451618302238.gif
250KB, 500x500px
>>29777608
You know how this time 10 years ago the go-to internet insult was just calling someone a retard? Well that ran it's course and lost it's sting due to over-use, so people needed something new and fresh. Enter, "autism".
It is what it is, and it's already over-used as is. At this rate it's pretty much used ironically while whoever comes up with all the new go-to insults thinks some even newer insult up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.