[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work (Thread 31)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 13

File: 1451685289195.png (148KB, 748x521px) Image search: [Google]
1451685289195.png
148KB, 748x521px
A CYOA about cuddles, the mob, and a mare who likes even numbers.

Last time, there was something.
Today, maybe nothing.

Last Thread: >>29653274

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/
>>
>>29775567
[sweating]
>>
>>29775567
[Worry intensifies]
>>
>>29684569
>>29684579
>>29684599
>>29684610
>>29685097
>You shake your head, tears dripping onto Tally's chest.
>It wasn't supposed to go this way at all.
"I-I'm sorry Tally, it's all true. I tried to compartmentalize it. T-Twitch was the name I made up, it was all her doing the bad stuff... Twitch did what she was told, Twitch did all those jobs because she "had to." Twitch was the criminal, and when I got home every night, I got to be Sharp again. B-but recently, something clicked, I realized that there never was a Twitch, it was me who did all that stuff. I just lied to myself to feel better. I was just doing what I was told, I did these things because I had to."
>You bury your head for a second before continuing.
>But it doesn't solve anything.
>You burst out with emotion, bawling into Tally's chest.
"I-I don't want to be a bad pony Tally. I-I don't want to be a criminal, I don't want to be Twitch! I just want to be the same old Sharpie. T-The Sharpie who loves you."
>But even as the words come out, you find yourself horrified to feel a small bit of doubt in that statement.
>Because Twitch, you, were enjoying yourself in the act of those misdeeds.
>It's only with hindsight you feel like this, and as you stare down at your hooves, you feel sickened.
>Can you even trust yourself?
>Still quivering, you push through the guilt and self doubt to keep going.
>The words echo in your mind.
>Keep going.
>>
>>29775782
"I-I'm so, so sorry I didn't tell you in the beginning, when you asked if I had gotten myself in to deep. I-I just felt ashamed, scared, sad, I-I don't know! I built up a web of lies to hide from you, h-hide from myself too! So many nights I'd stumble home sad, crying, or exhausted, and you were the only thing that made it bearable Tally. Kept me going. I-I really couldn't have gone on if I didn't have you to come home to every night. To cuddle, to cook for, to curl up and listen to the radio with. I-I can't go back to lying anymore Tally, I can't do that to you. I-I can't do it to myself. I-I love you too much…"
>You trail off, dejected.
"If you hate me now, I understand. But please don't hate me Tally, please."
>Tally looks on with an expression of tender, unfathomable hurt.
>”I don’t hate you Sharp, a-and I don’t think I can ever stop loving you either…”
>She stammers, still trying to make sense of everything you’ve dumped upon her.
>”All the time we’ve spent together, through thick and thin. I just feel—“
>She slams a hoof into the grass.
>”I-I don’t know. Betrayed. Deceived. Is the Sharp I knew just fiction? All those times I asked if you were okay, all the times you lied… Can I even trust you now?"
>Her voice rises towards hysterics, a pained wail of sorrow interspersed with labored whimpers.
>"Even if you were just doing it to make me happy, or hide from yourself, that’s not how a relationship works! You share things, you work out problems together!"
>She pleads to nobody in particular, then goes silent for a long time.
>”Why didn’t you just tell me… W-Why.”
>>
>>29775789
>Through your tears you try to make eye contact, pull her close.
>Something to connect with her, comfort her, comfort yourself.
>But she merely sobs and turns her back to you, shrugging off your hooves and covering her face.
>You feel the last of her warmth start to fade, when she first broke away from your embrace, and you start to notice just how cold it is tonight.
>After a little while, Tally stands shakily and listlessly starts to wander back towards the path you took to enter the park.
>She says nothing as she goes.

>input action
>>
>>29775853
All we can really do is follow her home and try to make up for it, make it up to her.
>>
>>29775853
We should stay here a while and give her some space.
>>
>>29775888
Sure
>>
>>29775888
This
>>
Sorry folks, out getting lunch. Should be back with hopefully rapid-fire update speed after that.
>>
>>29775888
>>29776080
>>29776106
>You stay behind in the park, sobbing and sniffling in a little ball.
>You tell yourself it's to keep warm, but even that you're unsure about.
>After a while, Tally's silvery red fur disappears behind the hills and you plant your cheek into the grass.
>You feel spent.
>Emotionally and physically, like an empty shell.
>Hollow.
>It almost feels like you're looking down at yourself, a shivering, weeping little mare, from some place far and distant from Canterlot Park.
>When you finally shift to look back up at the sky, the moon is well past its apex, and you feel an immense sense of weariness.
>At least the crying's stopped.

>input action
>>
>>29776702
We should probably get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.
>>
>>29776771
>You sigh and stumble to your hooves.
>Sleep.
>You start to wander back over the hills, until you eventually reach the path back home.
>The park is empty now, as are the streets leading back to your apartment.
>You trudge up the stairs, heart straining to go on with every step.
>But you keep going.
>Up and up, keys jingle and you stumble back inside your apartment and collapse to the floor.
>Why go on?
>A voice asks inside your head.
>After awkwardly pulling yourself back to your hooves, you mope over to the bedroom and pop your head inside.
>Tally is awake, moonlit eyes staring blankly towards the ceiling.
>She shifts slightly as she notices your presence, but doesn't say anything.

>input action
>>
>>29776900
Good night, Tally. Hope you sleep well.
Time for couch bed.
>>
>>29776987
This.
>>
COUCHED
>>
>>29776987
I'll sleep on the couch tonight.
>>
>>29776987
>>29776990
>>29777009
"Good night Tally. Hope you sleep well."
>You stammer, then hang your head.
"I'll sleep on the couch tonight."
>You say as you trot away, no response coming from the bedroom.
>Everything feels awful.
>You're too tired and broken to even want to wash up tonight, instead making for a beeline for the couch and collapsing upon it.
>It feels a lot different without someone else to cuddle with.
>Quickly, you realize you forgot the covers back in the bedroom, and shiver in the cold as you try to settle in for the night.
>It's a restless night, to say the least.

>You wake with a start in the morning, mane a mess, eyes sore and freezing cold.
>After tumbling off the couch and shakily getting to your hooves, you look about the apartment.
>The clock tells you it's nine, still have three hours until your big day starts.

>input action
>>
>>29777128
Become showing pone.
>>
>>29777128
Guess we might as well get ready. Go through the motions of showering, eating, all that.
>>
>>29777128
Shower and make breakfast.
>>
>>29777206
>>29777219
>>29777236
>You rub your eyes and huff, going through the motions again.
>You decide breakfast first today, don't want to risk getting dirty after taking a shower on your big day.
>You make a bowl of cereal and some toast, then trot to the shower and let yourself go.
>It's refreshing, the hot water cascading through your mane down your fur.
>Washes the matted fur under your eyes away, washes the memories of last night away, at least for a little while.
>After you get out, you brushie up your teeth and mane before braiding up and staring into the mirror.
>Your eyes are still a little red, and there's deep bags underneath them, and you can't seem to pull your lips to make a smile.
>Your eyes stray towards a certain drawer, and you take a deep gulp.

>input action
>>
>>29777346
I would vote to take the gun, but then again we WANT to get arrested. If things go wrong a gun wont defuse the situation, only escalate it further. They really should have just given us a taser or something.
>>
>>29777346
>>29777396
Probably this, yeah.
>>
>>29777346
If we take the gun we'll lose it when the police take us in.
>>
>>29777396
>>29777526
>After a second, you shake your head and trot out of the bathroom.
>A gun would cause more trouble then it'd solve today, and you're not looking for trouble.
>So after that, you trot into the livingroom and look out the window.
>Cloudless sky, sun up high.
>It's prospecting to be a really nice day outside.
>Really is a shame you'll be spending it getting arrested.
>You turn back around to find Tally slouching out of the bedroom with her head cast down.
>She spares a quick look at you before sighing and walking into the kitchen.

>input action
>>
>>29777610
Let's make her some breakfast or something before we head out.
>>
>>29777610
Today will hopefully be my last day working for the laugh. Wish me luck.
>>
>>29778040
>>29778046
>You follow her into the kitchen and give her a sheepish grin.
>She doesn't see it, focused intently on grabbing a box of cereal and pouring it for herself.
>To help out, you slip some toast into the toaster and take a seat with her at the dining table.
>She pokes at her corn flakes melancholily and looks at you with tired eyes, still saying nothing.
>After a deep breath, you break the silence.
"Today will hopefully be my last day at the Laugh. Wish me luck."
>You say quietly, and Tally nods.
>In a shaky and hesitant voice, she responds with,
>"I'm glad. Be safe."
>And returns to poking her food.

>input action
>>
>>29778300
I will Tally.

I dunno how, but I'll find some way to regain your trust. I promise.
>>
>>29778326
"I will Tally."
>You nod, then sit back in your chair.
>After a moment, you put a hoof to her shoulder.
>She jumps, then looks to you with wide eyes.
"I don't know how, but I'll find some way to regain your trust. I-I promise."
>Tally bites her lip, then tentatively moves a hoof to touch yours.
>"I-I really hope so Sharpie, because right now, I'm feeling a bit lost."
>She mumbles.

>input action
>>
>>29778493
The Sharpie you knew wasn't a lie, I can promise you that...

I hope your day goes alright, Tally.
>>
>>29778574
"The Sharpie you knew wasn't a lie, I can promise you that too."
>You nod with determination, and she forces a chuckle as she turns away.
>"I-I hope so."
>She mumbles, and your ears fall back against your head as you retreat to nurse your wounded heart.
"Have a good day."
>You mumble, and she nods back solemnly.
>"You too Sharp."
>After an awkward pause, you remove your hoof from her shoulder and shift uneasily in your seat.

>input action
>>
>>29778791
Guess we should go to work, then.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-01-12.59.13.jpg (53KB, 748x521px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-01-12.59.13.jpg
53KB, 748x521px
>>29775567
>>
>>29778804
this
>>
>>29778804
>>29778979
>You say nothing as you leave, merely give her a wave as you walk out the front door.
>On the walk to work, things start to come tumbling down again.
>It starts with worrying about Tally.
>What if she doesn't come home today?
>If she just abandons you, can't take it anymore?
>She wouldn't do that, would she?
>And from there, the next logical conclusion is it being your fault.
>The jobs, the ponies you hurt, for what feels like the millionth time it runs through your head, and it stings just as much as it did the first time.
>Job.
>Work.
>You're heading into work today.
>For the last time.
>It's a funny feeling, knowing your doom and willingly walking into it.
>And there's something darkly humorous about the best case scenario being getting arrested today.
>Worst case, well...
>You don't want to think about that.
>As you come around the corner to The Laugh, you suddenly feel a little lightheaded.
>Over the past few weeks, you'd been waiting for this day with an odd sense of excitement and fear.
>For good or worse, everything ends today.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to start wrapping Sharpie's story up. For realsies. Cheers folks.
>>
>>29779237
Cheers mate, see you tomorrow.
>>
22 hour bump
>>
I had fun today
>>
>>29779665
>>
>>29781101
>>
>>29781710
>>
>>29782080
>>
>>29782766
>>
>>29783414
>>
>>29783886
>>
>>29784700
>>
>>29779237

Well if we come across as sort of out of it during the meeting, at least we have the cover of not having slept well and having relationship issues; it'll help cover up our nervousness and keep them from getting suspicious that something's going down.
>>
>>29785346
Should we go so far as to tell them that we confessed to Tally? We could chalk it up to private relationship issues.
>>
>>29785773
Not into specifics. Those wouldn't matter and we'd be expected to keep personal issues at home anyway.
>>
>>29785773

I don't see any need to, that might just make them more nervous that something might go wrong. Better to be having normal relationship problems without seeming unprofessional.
>>
>>29785773
That sounds like a nice way to pin the blame on Tally.
>>
>>29785263
>>
>>29786944
>>
I'm glad the quest didn't run today because I was super busy and would have missed the whole ending.
>>
>>29787517
>>
>>29788784
>>
>>29789646
>>
>>29790302
>>
>The cool air of the Laugh rushes out as you pull open the door and trot inside.
>It's a rather busy morning today, with almost the entire bar and most of the tables filled.
>Odd, but not uncommon.
>Just a bit unfortunate on a day like this.
>A particular group of suited ponies sticks out to you, occupying a corner table and surveying the customers with interest.
>They look like they might be a band, a few have instrument cases, and one seems to be eyeing the stage with interest.
>Their eyes aren't on you, so you trot over behind the bar and into the back room.
>Things are hustling and bustling there too, as usual.
>A few are playing cards, others lounging around, a few in line to speak with Main.
>You barge past the group into Provvie's office, where she sits unoccupied.
>She gives you an uneasy look as you walk in, then peers through her front window.
>"So... Looking like it'll be a bit of an interesting day. Sleep well?"

>input action
>>
>>29792491
No. I'm ready to get this over with though.
>>
>>29792491

No, rough night last night. Don't worry about me though.
>>
>>29792598
>>29792616
"No, rough night..."
>You sigh,
"Don't worry about me though, I'm ready to get this over with."
>She nods,
>"Neither did I really... Too much worrying about all this. Nevertheless, we're here."
>She then stands.
>"So we've got a little while to prepare for before the two come in. I assume you've got a plan to keep them occupied once they come in, and from there..."
>She trails off.
>"Well, we both know what happens after that. Just have to wing it from there. Drachma's known for being punctual, so I wouldn't doubt him arriving just a few minutes before noon. Switch will probably show up early, so I hope you can think of something to keep her busy while we wait for Drach. Additionally, do either of them know the other is stopping by?"

>input action
>>
Sorry to yank your chains, but something just came up. Should be back in an hour or two. Cheers.
>>
>>29792738
No they don't. You think that might be a problem?
>>
>>29792738
Switch should be aware Drachma is coming. I mentioned him being involved.
>>
>>29792882
>>29792924
"No, they don't. Switch might be aware because I mentioned it off the cuff, but I'm not sure. You think that might be a problem?"
>She strokes her chin.
>"Not necessarily... At least I hope not. Worst I can think of is them being a bit more suspicious. I don't know if the two have ever met in pony actually, despite the amount of work they've done together."
>She sighs.
>"Whatever, can't worry about it now. Got any last minute preparations? And ah..."
>She motions towards your saddle-bagless self.
>"Guessing you didn't bring the gun, eh?"

>input action
>>
>>29793577
I didn't think it would be a good idea. It shouldn't be needed and the only things I could use it for would mean actually going to jail.
>>
>>29793577
No. I thought it best to leave it behind, knowing what I'll be going through today.
>>
>>29793624
>>29793796
"I didn't think it'd be a good idea. It shouldn't be needed, and the only things I could use it for would mean actually going to jail."
>Provvie chuckles darkly.
>"Well, technically not thanks to the contract we negotiated, but I understand what you mean."
>After a brief pause, she then stands.
>"Goody. Now, my plan is to get things prepped upstairs for the meeting. Papers, seats, and alerting a few of the ponies I supposedly had slated for the job. Except Nel, called in sick again..."
>She then raises an eyebrow and smirks.
>"Now you wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you?"

>input action
>>
>>29793844
Maybe.
>>
>>29793844

Well, Nel's an intuitive girl, I suppose it's always possible she picked up on something despite my best efforts...
>>
>>29793844
I like Nel. Glad she's out of the way today. As for those ponies, you think you could have them head to the bar first? I think an informal meetup would be a great way to kill time with Switch if she's early.
>>
>>29793888
>>29793896
>>29793911
"Well, she's an intuitive girl, I suppose it' always possible she picked up on something despite my best efforts."
>You smirk, and Provvie laughs.
"Anyway, I like Nel. Glad she's out of the way today. As for those ponies, think you could send them to the bar first? I think an informal meetup would be a great way to kill time if Switch."
>Provvie lights up.
>"Hey, not bad! I'll make sure to do that, if you want to go sit out there. Any last thoughts before we split?"

>input action
>>
>>29793998
Uh, you want a code word maybe? In case something is wrong?
>>
>>29794024
"How about a code word? In case something goes wrong?"
>She nods.
>"Solid idea. Something we can actually use in normal conversation, but not something we'd ever say unless the situation needed it, as any out of place sentences might garner suspicion... Beautiful sound good? I'm not sure, can't think of much off the top of my head."

>input action
>>
>>29794065
Sure, beautiful works.
>>
>>29794069
"Sure, beautiful works."
>You say as you trot towards the door.
>"Goody. And I'll have some of your "colleagues" right out."
>She winks as she follows after you, and you make your way back to the bar.
>Shortly after your arrival, two stallions and a mare pop out from the back, looking about, then one points to you and the triplet walks over to you.
>The stallions are blue and grey respectively, with a white and a black mane.
>The mare is pretty short, even shorter than you, and is yellow with a red, sleek mane.
>One of the stallions takes a seat, calls the others over and grins.
>"So, you're Twitch then? Think we'll be your getaway drivers!"
>He then gives the mare a noogie, and she scrunches up,
>"And this here might be your radio operator! Say hi, sweetie."
>She rolls her eyes before extending a hoof.
>"Those two are Brite and Overtake, and I'm Click."
>The first stallion barges in again and grins,
>"Brite, charmed. Anyway, why exactly were we called out here?"

>input action
>>
>>29794241
Nothing official. Just a little informal time beforehand that we can use to get to know each other.
>>
>>29794241
We'll be talking about a job in a little while. For now though I thought we could have a little informal meeting. Make some introductions and the like. I'm pretty sure we're just waiting on one more now, so feel free to relax for a little while.
>>
>>29794282
>>29794345
"Well, we'll be talking about the job shortly, so I thought we could have an informal meeting. Make some introductions and the like. Pretty sure we're just waiting on one, so feel free to relax a while."
>They nod and settle in, ordering from the bar before striking up chat.
>Brite quickly scoots over to you and asks,
>"So, my name's Brite, and I drive criminals around for a living."
>He says with just the lightest hint of a smirk.
>"What exactly do you do around here? You seem to be..."
>He looks you up and down.
>"Well, I wouldn't expect it, but you seem to be someone of importance."

>input action
>>
>>29794849
I used to do subterfuge and social work, but I've been working my way up into management recently.
>>
>>29794849
I'm pretty sure a good criminal doesn't look like one. I'm usually working on information gathering. Decided to make the move into managing.
>>
>>29794882
>>29794896
"Well, I'm pretty sure good criminals usually don't look like them. I used to do subterfudge and social work, and I've been working my way up into management recently."
>He nods.
>"Ah, neat! Sounds like fun, least, more fun then sitting in a carriage and waiting around for possibly hours on end."
>He then nods to the bartender as he grabs a cup of coffee.
>"You want anything? I can cover the cost, considering you'll be paying me later anyway."
>He chuckles.

>input action
>>
>>29795034
Sure, I'll have a coffee thanks.
>>
>>29795034
A coffee would be nice.

Watch the drink. We have much cause to be cautious today.
>>
>>29795055
>>29795065
"Sure, why not."
>You shrug as he orders one from the bartender.
>After it brews, he passes it to you and sighs.
>"So uh... Outside work, what's your life like? Friends, hobbies, the like. Personally, I live with Click, so we spend a lot of time doing stuff together."

>input action
>>
>>29795160
I live in a little apartment with my marefriend. In general, I'm a very organized mare. Cooking, cleaning, the radio. That's my kind of stuff.
>>
>>29795160
>>29795202

May as well tack on that we're having relationship trouble, might get some advice or at least sympathy. Avoid mentioning the reason for it though.
>>
>>29795272
Not a bad idea.
>>
>>29795202
>>29795272
>>29795277
"I live in a little apartment with my marefriend. I'm organized, I like cooking, cleaning, the radio. That's my kind of stuff."
>He nods.
>"Ah, so you're the type that likes to take it slow. I get that. Not really my style, I prefer a night on the town to staying home, but I understand what you mean."
>You nod.
"Having some relationship troubles at the moment, so that's a bit distracting, but outside that, things are going well."
>He shakes his head.
>"Ah, that's no fun. Hope you end up working things out with her. She also work in this business?"
>He asks nervously.

>input action
>>
>>29795433
She does not.
>>
>>29795441
"She doesn't."
>And he nods.
>"Ah, that's good. Something I often worry about finding love in this business, if one of you gets mad and turns the other in out of spite..."
>He shrugs.
>"Eh, can just turn into a load of other nastiness. Glad you're not in that situation."
>He then takes a long slurp of his coffee, and somepony behind you ruffles your mane.
>"Hiya Twitch!"
>A rather feminine voice says, and you turn around to spy a grinning Switch, who takes a seat next to you.
>"Out at the bar, eh? Busy day around here."
>Brite points and asks,
>"This our plus one?"
>And you nod.
"Indeed!"
>You declare, and after some more introductions, settle back into pleasant conversation.
>"So these the guys I'll be meeting with today?"
>She asks with a nudge,

>input action
>>
>>29795565
Sure are! These are Brite and Overtake, our drivers, and Click, our radio mare.
>>
>>29795565
Yup, this is them. Figured we'd get to know each other a little first.
>>
>>29795598
>>29795613
"Sure are! These are Brite and Overtake, our drivers, and this is Click, supposedly who'll be the mare in your ear. Figured we could all use a chance to get to know each other."
>Switch grins and shakes with all of them.
>"Awesome! It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

>The chat goes pretty well!
>When time start to turn towards noonish, everyone leaves in a great mood, and full of different brunch foods.
>You lead everyone upstairs and into the meeting room, where Provvie stands outside and pulls you aside.
>"Sorry mares and stallions, give us just a moment!"
>She says as she takes you downstairs.
>Once there, she pulls you to a corner.
>"Okay, bit of a wrench in our plan, and not one I think will end well. I believe Drach's bodyguards are here, and telling him they need to go would going to look super, super suspicious. Plus, the fact he didn't alert us about them probably meant he didn't want us to know anyway. So things might get loud, alright?"
>She whispers rather nervously, and you suddenly notice a thin leather strap around her hind leg.

>input action
>>
>>29795822
Alright. We just have to trust that our ponies will get their jobs done today, and that we don't get caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>29795822
Not great, but manageable. It's not going to be us dealing with it if they resist. If things get loud we'll be getting out of the way.
>>
>>29795864
>>29795890
"Not great, but manageable. It won't be us they're dealing with if they resist. And if things get loud, we'll be getting out of the way anyhow."
>She nods and shudders.
>"I know, I know... I just worry. Might get chaotic. Lots of ponies are packing around here, and I thought you deserved the heads up. Just get up there and keep them busy. Drach should be here soon."
>She says as she trots towards her office.
>"If you do need me, just excuse yourself real quick and grab me. I'll be down here shredding... Sensitive documents."

>input action

Last post for the night. Thanks for playing/reading. Should be back tomorrow for another session. Might be able to finish the whole shebang before the week is out, but who knows. Cheers!
>>
>>29796051
Head back to the meeting room.

Sorry guys, something came up but it's not important now.
>>
>>29796680
What are we going to the meeting room for?
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>29797022
That's where everyone is right? Or should we be doing something else.
>>
>>29798079
You mean the bar?
>>
>>29798090
Nah, we moved on from the bar. We're moving on to an actual meeting room now, to brief everyone on the job.
>>
>>29798900
>>
>>29799659
>>
>>29800157
>>
>>29796680
>You turn away and head up to the meeting room, entering with a confident smile.
>Additionally, doing your best to hide as much of your nervous shaking as possible.
"Sorry guys, something came up, but it's not important right now."
>You say suavely as you take a seat and steeple your hooves before looking about the table.
>"So, small meeting for today..."
>Switch muses, then turns to you and whispers under her breath,
>"So you mentioned you were looking for management help before... Ever led a meeting?"

>input action
>>
>>29801022
No, but I did lead an argument about the pay for one. Can't be too different.
>>
>>29801022
Not exactly. I've moderated disagreements mostly.
>>
>>29801042
"No, but I did guide a couple ponies through an argument about their pay once. Can't be too different."
>You shrug, and she nods.
>"Ah, gotcha. Guess you won't need much coaching."
>She then turns back and clops her hooves together,
>"So, seeing as we have our getaway drivers here today, I think a good start would be to talk about entry and exit."
>She declares as she pulls some papers out of her saddlebags and sets them down on the table.
>"Unless you had other ideas, eh Twitch?"

>input action
>>
>>29801185
Thats fine. We need to work out the best possible parcing spots first. Then we talk about the initial approach and the actual getaway. Last some details like the cars we are using and a emergency route.
>>
>>29801185
Sure, it's a good starting point. She seems to have some material of her own too. Does she want to start with that? We're better off planning around her take on the location.
>>
>>29801266
>>29801311
"Sure, it's a good starting point. You do seem to have some material yourself, so would you like to start with that? You're the one going in, so whatever you're comfortable with."
>She nods.
>"I'm happy to start!"
>She grins before putting forth a map of the building and starting to gleefully point out entrances and exits.
>"Here, we've got the front, which I think will be rather guarded but considering my cover as a cleaning-mare it might be an option. And of course we've got the side entrances for the servants, and..."
>Her voice slowly starts to trail away as she drones on about each and every nook and cranny of the place, along with careful consideration with each of their advantages and disadvantages.
>A lot of work for an imaginary job.
>You almost feel sorry.
>Yet as her voice fades, nervousness replaces it.
>Every bump in the building, it's the police setting up the raid, every small tap on the table is a gunshot in your mind.
>On the outside, you keep cool, these past few months have taught you that at least.
>But on the inside, you're screaming in terror.
>A bead of sweat runs down your forehead, your mouth is dry and you start to feel a little lightheaded.
>To distract yourself, you try to work yourself back into the conversation, but a knock on the door makes you jump out of your skin in fright.
>To hide your trepidation, you quickly hop up and ease it open to a rather tense Drachma.
>"This is where we're meeting, right?"
>He asks, still unsure even seeing you in front of him.

>input action
>>
>>29801878
I'm glad you could make it, Drachma. This is the right place, please do come in.
>>
>>29801878

>>29801914

This. And think about Tally to calm ourselves down, we're doing all of this so we can be with her. Ponies like Drachma can sense fear; the calmer we are the calmer he'll be. Be sure to smile.
>>
>>29801878
We just started. Where you searching for us?
>>
>>29801878
Calm the hell down. All we have to do is have a meeting, everything else is on other ponies head.
>>
>>29801878
Why so nervous? We are at a meeting and we literally DINDU NUFFIN.
>>
>>29801988
Why do you want us to be a basket case and jump at shadows in a room with an EXTREMELY paranoid crime boss?
>>
>>29802321
I thought your post was dialogue directed at Drachma. That's why I deleted it.
>>
>>29801914
>>29801927
>>29801971
>>29801976
>>29802213
"Glad you could make it Drach."
>You say politely, and add a smile as you swing the door open.
"We just started anyhow. Where were you looking for us?"
>He chuckles.
>"Just wanted to make sure I wasn't walking in on anything. From my last memory, these rooms can be... Multipurpose."
>He then trots in and looks about the room, eyes settling on Switch with a rather surprised expression.
>Switch's face contorts to an expression of confusion, and she looks to you for some sort of explanation.
>Lacking one, you simply escort him to sit next to you and smile back at her, doing your best to keep yourself from keeling over.
>Oh Celestia Sharp, just keep it together for a little longer, think of Tally!
>You're doing all of this for her.
>You have to think of Drach like a bear, or a tiger!
>He can sense fear, and if you're scared, he'll be scared too.
>Anyway, all you have to do is have a quiet meeting, everything else is out of your hooves.
>That last part doesn't really make you feel any better, but it does detach you a little from the situation.
>Slowly but surely, your heartbeat slows, as does your breathing, and everything starts to get a little more clear again.
>Back outside your head, Drach and Switch are a bit surprised and unsure of what to make of this surprise meeting, but Drach seems pleased, Switch perhaps bordering on uncomfortable.
>"Anyway, I'm glad to be here to help out in any way I can."
>He muses and sits back in his seat, Switch taking a big gulp and fidgeting with her saddlebags a little as she speaks,
>"S-So, Twitch! D-Did you have a date in mind for this job yet, or is it still up in the air? I was thinking a weekend sometime in the next few weeks, as there might be less staff on duty then, a-and there doesn't seem to be a time crunch."

>input action
>>
>>29802343
There's no hard time limit, but the sooner the better. How does next weekend sound? Will everyone be good to go?
>>
>>29802343
A weekend sounds like a good idea, Switch. I'd rather get this done sooner rather than later. I believe next weekend would be a good candidate, if everypony can make it.
>>
>>29802343
Soon.
>>
>>29802571
>>29802577
>>29802689
"No hard time limit I'd say, but the sooner the better. Weekend does sound like a good idea though Switch. How does next weekend sound? Will everyone be able to make it then?"
>There's a couple chuckles from around the table, and nods.
>Switch giggles a bit and whispers,
>"Usually you want to be a little more firm with decisions like that,"
>But she quickly nods along with the others.
"Great! So it looks like we're all set with a date then!"
>You conclude happily, then sit back in your chair.
>The table goes silent for a few seconds before Click stretches out and asks,
>"So, you mentioned I'll be working as the eyes in the sky for this mission. Or, at least Switch and somepony else's guardian angel. A couple questions. First, would you want me in one of the getaway cars, or a nearby building? Both have pros and cons, getaway car being a bit more mobile with the caveat of my equipment being a little more unreliable. If you want something safer, I'd suggest putting my up in a nearby building, but if someone catches us I'll have a harder time moving the equipment."
>She shrugs.
>"You have a stance on that?"

>input action
>>
>>29802839
How much less reliable? I need to know to make an informed decision.

And don't laugh. This is important and I want to make sure this happens with no conflicts or distractions. You want a definite time I can give you one.
>>
>>29802926
"How much less reliable? I need to know to make an informed decision."
>You ask, but before you can respond append,
"And I just wanted to make sure this happened without conflicts or distractions, which is why I asked."
>There's another round of giggles, and you scrunch up.
"Hey, you want a definite time, I can give you one."
>You say and cross your hooves, to more snorts and chuckles.
>Drach even cracks a smile, and whispers,
>"Need some help reining them in?"

>input action

Think this'll be the last update for the night. Cheers!
>>
>>29803143
Please.
>>
>>29803143
I expect you to make at least one of them wet themselves.
>>
>>29803143
Oh bless Sharpie, she's too nice for this sort of thing.
>>
>>29803895
>>
>>29804570
>>
>>29805012
>>
>>29805538
>>
>>29806374
>>
>>29803174
>>29803234
>>29803251
"Please."
>You whisper back, and he nods.
>Just for fun, you slip in,
"And I expect you to make at least one of them wet themselves."
>He smirks back,
>"I'll do my best."
>And claps his hooves before barking out.
>"The four of you are going to settle down, and listen to Twitch right now, alright?"
>His voice, while not loud echoes for a second, and everyone instantly straighten up.
>Eyes wide, their eyes bounce back and forth between you and Drach, and you do your best to stop yourself from bursting out into laughter of your own.
>Now cementing the floor he's procured for you, he nods to you and sits back into his chair, chuckling to himself.

>input action
>>
>>29807607
Now, Click. Exactly how much less reliable will setting you up in the getaway car be?
>>
File: IMG_1545.png (599KB, 3388x4378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.png
599KB, 3388x4378px
>>29807607
I'm quite offended that I needed to have Drach do that to get your attention. We're supposed to be professionals here.

Say that while making this face.
>>
>>29807699
I miss being able to recognize your posts, Dox.
>>
File: wake me up.png (12KB, 554x616px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
12KB, 554x616px
>>29807706
>your posts are too recognizable
>I miss being able to recognize your posts
>>
>>29807772
I wasn't one that complained about your posts being recognizable. You were always one of my favorite anons.
>>
>>29807629
>You transition quickly post-scrunch to a look of mild disappointment and annoyance.
>Overtake teeters a little in his chair, and you drop your eyelids a bit more for a bit of added effect.
"I'm quite offended that I needed to have Drach do that to get your attention. We're supposed to be professionals here."
>You chastise to the four.
>Brite takes a big gulp, and you continually struggle to hide your smile.
>Back to professional work, you turn towards Click.
"Now that we're all done messing about, Click, Exactly how much less reliable will setting you up in the getaway car be?"
>She puffs, still a little mentally off balance from Drach's commanding voice.
>"I-I, uh... There might be some static and occasional short drop offs. That alright?"

>input action
>>
>>29807820
Yes. Let's keep you in the car. Moving your equipment will take setup and will impose more unnecessary risks.
>>
>>29807820
That sounds acceptable.
>>
>>29807848
>>29807886
"Yeah, let's keep it in the car. Moving your equipment will take setup, and it's just more unnecessary risk."
>She nods.
>"Goody. Hope you're alright with that Switch."
>She shrugs,
>"If it comes down to it, I can wing it."
>And the two give each other a quick smile before returning to their previous serious stares (after stealing a look in Drach's direction).
>Things get quiet after that, your first thought being that nobody wants to speak out of line in fear of Drach's wrath.
>Thankfully, Switch breaks the silence with a sigh and leans back in her chair.
>"Okay, so we've got comms and an entrance. How about backup? Had anything in mind Twitch? Are you thinking of stationing a couple ponies inside or outside the house to help if things go wrong? Or are you going for a lower profile?"

>input action
>>
>>29808262
Outside the house. Putting ponies inside the house is too high profile and not having backup is too risky.

>Things get quiet after that, your first thought being that nobody wants to speak out of line in fear of Drach's wrath.
You know that Sharpie has wrath too, r-right?
>>
>>29808295
What's she gonna do? Take away their naptime?

Also this.
>>
File: tired scoots.png (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tired scoots.png
246KB, 1280x720px
>>29808308
You don't want to see what ponies are like without their naps.
>>
>>29808982
>>
>>29809860
>>
>>29810453
>>
>>29810909
>>
So are we basically just waiting for the police at this point or is there something left for us to accomplish? Did we still need to get more incriminating info from Drach?
>>
>>29811833
>>
>>29813084
>>
>>29812280
At this point I doubt we'll have the alone time to get him to talk about the things we need him to talk about, nor are we wearing a wire to get audio evidence of the things we need.

I think we're just waiting for the cops. Dunno what you think, though.
>>
>>29813973
>>
>>29814833
>>
>>29815401
>>
>>29815865
>>
>>29816458
>>
>>29816852
>>
>>29808295
>>29808308
>You bite your lip and after some thought go with,
"Eh, outside the house. Putting ponies inside is too high profile and not having a backup is too risky."
>Switch sighs again, this time out of relief, and lets out a,
>"Ah, good. Was worried I might be going in blin--"
>She's interrupted by the unmistakeable crack of a gun going off somewhere outside the meetingroom, and she instantly trails off, eyes wide in surprise.
>Everyone else looks a little confused, but after another burst of shots, the whole room is on their hooves.
>Drachma calmly removes a pistol from his coat, and after seeing his Switch does the same from her purse.
>"Well..."
>Drach muses as he trots towards the door and peers through it.
>"This is shaping up to be an interesting day."
>The six of you nervously push open the door to the sound of more gunfire, and ponies running wildly about on the ground floor.
>"Police, police!"
>Someone shouts, and upon hearing that the other three ponies you were interviewing take off down the stairs in a flash.
>They leave behind you, a rather nervous looking Switch and a blase Drach, who merely raises an eyebrow and asks,
>"Well Twitch, where's the closest exit or way to the roof?"

>input action
>>
>>29817795
Downstairs, we use this area for holding ponies so there aren't any quick exits.
>>
>>29817795
As far as I know there's no roof exit.
>>
>>29817795
A-ah fuck. These rooms are for holding ponies. We have to go down.
>>
>>29817845
>>29817887
>>29817965
"Downstairs, we use this area for holding ponies so there aren't any quick exits. And as far as I know, there's no roof exit."
>Drach bites his lip.
>"Just lovely. Downstairs it is then."
>He muses as he starts off in the hoofsteps of the other three ponies, you and Switch following closely behind.
>As you step off the stairs there's a loud crack of wood, and some screams from the rear of the building.
>You can still hear gunshots raging from the bar area, and the common area is readily clearing out, with ponies rushing to and from the bar, into Main/Provvie's offices or towards the rear.
>Provvie stands shell-shocked near her office, eyes darting across the room multiple times before she eventually rushes for the closet.
>Drach and Switch both look to you, the former with narrowed eyes and a oddly serious expression, the other with worry.

>input action
>>
>>29818044
Provvie, don't be an idiot. The closet isn't an IF they catch you it's a WHEN. We're leaving. Get out of there and come with us.
>>
>>29818044
They're in the front and back. there any side exits or windows to head for?
>>
>>29818065
Provvie does know more about the area than us, so we should go after her. It'd also be a good excuse to waste a bit of time.

>>29818176
Don't forget that we don't want to do to well.
>>
>>29818201
We don't want to be suspicious either. Police should have the building surrounded by now.
>>
>>29818065
>>29818176
>>29818201
>>29818208
"Exits are in the front and the back, and I know there's windows in Provvie and Main's offices."
>You say as you trot over to spy a writing mass of ponies trying to force their way out of said windows.
>There's no way you're escaping through either,
>Drach and Switch follow, mesmerized momentarily as they watch ponies squirm for freedom.
>While they're distracted, you rush to the closet to pull out Provvie, saying,
"Provvie, don't be an idiot. The closet's not an if they catch you, it's a when."
>And to your surprise get roughly yanked inside.
>Provvie pulls you close and points to the wardrobe.
>It's not open, but you remember the passage hidden behind it.
>"Listen, the bunker doubles as a place to crash and an escape route, remember? Now, I was going to duck in there and skedaddle through the sewers since I still don't know if my immunity is certain. A-Are you sure you want to bring Drach and Switch?"
>The door then pops open, both your marks standing in the light and watching intently.
>"There a reason you decided to pop in here?"
>Switch asks intensely, eyes darting around.

>input action
>>
>>29818247
No we don't, they are far more likely to get away if we use a route that the police won't know about.
>>
>>29818247
Dang it Provvie, you could have at least ducked in there before they saw you.
If we take them down there we're going to end up being fugitives while they just hide again.
There's nothing for it, we need to convince them we're just cowering together.
Inform Provvie we think she's beautiful and there's something we need to do before it's too late.
Then kiss her.
>>
>>29818247
I was saying the closet was stupid so they wouldn't follow.
>>
>>29818358
I like the overall idea behind this better than the execution. Maybe just look like we're trying to calm her down and then lead her out of the closet?
>>
>>29818370
I wanted them to lose interest in us rather than continue following us around. Also beautiful is the safeword, so I figured using it was how we'd say no to taking them down there, seeing as we can't say no directly.
>>
>>29818401
Ech, fine. I guess it works.
>>
>>29818427
Also I thought it would be funny.
>>
>>29818336
>>29818358
>>29818362
>>29818370
>Your mind goes blank with fright for a few seconds, before some reflex leaps in and takes control.
"P-Provvie."
>You stammer.
>It's an awful idea, but you're really not seeing another way out of this one.
>Oh Celestia, are you really going to do this?
"I-I think you're beautiful, and there's something I need to do before it's too late."
>You then pull her into a kiss.
>It feels strange, nothing like the kisses you've had with Tally.
>Her trembling lips, as well as the two ponies behind you breathing down your neck, make you feel incredibly vulnerable and exposed.
>Provvie's eyes go wide, and out of the corner of your eye you can see Drach roll his eyes and grumble before closing the door to the closet.
>There, the two of you sit in liplock for a brief second before Provvie breaks it off and whispers,
>"Holy shit, Sharpie you're a genius!
>And gives you a bonecrushing hug.
>"Okay, no escape route then. D-Do you think we stay in here now, or pop out?"

>input action
>>
>>29818500
We've chased them away from the best escape route and the windows are blocked, but there's still a chance that they can escape. Can she think of any way to lessen their chances without putting us in to much danger?
>>
>>29818500
Unless there's something we can do out there we might as well stay here. Probably less likely to catch a stray bullet. Hell, best case scenario we can wait for the police to take most of the building and then go through the hatch.
>>
>>29818536
"Well, we've chased them off the best escape route and the windows seem... Blocked."
>Provvie chuckles.
>"Oh yeah, I saw to that pretty quickly."
"However, they still might have a chance. Is there any way we can sabotage them without getting into too much danger?"
>She shakes her head.
>"At this point, none. Outside this room nowhere is safe, so we either get out there or stay in here and hope for the best."
>She bites her lip.
>"I'd prefer getting out there again, but if you do want to stick around we've got a pretty good cover story now..."

>input action
>>
>>29818567
I'd rather not rely on the deal either, but if anyone ever found out we didn't get arrested it would look pretty bad.
>>
>>29818584
"I'd rather not rely on the deal either, but if anyone ever found out we didn't get arrested it would look pretty bad."
>She shrugs.
>"I mean, we wouldn't have to escape. At this point it's a bad idea anyway, as they know we're in here. If we up and disappeared they might start poking around and find it for themselves, and then we'd be in a right pickle."

>input action
>>
>>29818604
How much did she tell the cops about the layout of the area? Any gaps in information they might be able to slip through?
>>
>>29818611
"How much did you tell the cops about the layout of the area? Any gaps in information the two might be able to slip through?"
>She chuckles.
>"Well, this is the only secret exit that I know about, and the cops have the full building plans. Therefore, I think we've Drach and Switch caught like rats in a trap. Unless they somehow mange to squeeze through one of my office windows or shoot their way to freedom, they're out of options. I mean, I guess it's possible for them to force their way out, or find something I haven't thought of, but off the top of my head, I can't think of anything else they could try."

>input action
>>
>>29818775
We've done our best. I'm glad I have a friend here for this at least.
>>
>>29818775
Did that window upstairs that somebody tried to escape through ever get repaired?
>>
>>29818817
>>29818846
"Did that window upstairs ever get fixed?"
>Provvie nods.
>"Yeah, had a couple guys go patch it up recently, just in case. It isn't very viable for escape anyhow, considering it overlooks the front of the building where the cops are right now."
>She then lights her horn and the room is suddenly filled with a bright aqua glow.
"Well, we've done our best... I'm glad I have a friend here at least."
>She nods.
>"Me too. This whole affair's been too damn stressful. I'm going to take a long vacation after this."

>input action
>>
>>29819012
Cuddles?
>>
>>29819012
Sooo... there any way I could get in touch after this is over? I just realized it might be hard to find one another after this.
>>
>>29819135
>>29819209
"So, is there any way I could get in touch after all this is over? I just realized it might be hard to find one another after this."
>She chuckles darkly.
>"Don't worry, I know where you live."
>And gives you a deeply unsettling look that quickly fades into a manic grin.
"D-Don't scare me like that. I might be moving soon anyhow."
>You stammer somewhere between annoyance and fright, and she puts a hoof around you.
>"Well, guess I'll have to visit quick then, so we can exchange numbers or something. And I'll get to meet your marefriend too."
>She says happily as she settles down on the carpeted floor.
>You join her and ask,
"Cuddles?"
>The mare looks toward the door, where bullets are flying and ponies are shouting and wailing behind a mere inch or two of wood.
>Now that you think it over, it's a bit of a strange request.
>Cuddles wouldn't be high on most ponies' priority lists in the middle of an urban warzone.
>"Eh, why not."
>She decides, and snuggles up to you before whispering,
>"And I know you enjoyed kissing me, but no homo."

>input action
>>
>>29819314
Purely platonic.
>>
>>29819314
Y-Yeah well, you need to work on your technique.
>>
>>29819351
>>29819354
"Purely platonic."
>You assure, slightly offended, and after a long while of considering witty comebacks, you eventually formulate,
"Y-Yeah, and you need to work on your technique."
>There's a long silence (taking the slowly lessening gunfire out of account), before she giggles.
>"Y-Yeah, it's probably true. I haven't really kissed anyone on the reg in a long time. Need to get my practice in. And of course, you'd be willing to help, right?"
>She asks with a smile, one that you can't quite tell if she's serious or not.

>input action
>>
>>29819457
H-Ha, I think Tally would have something to say about that. Oh, I could you a date though. I've got a talent for fixing ponies up you know.
>>
>>29819551
>You blush a little and stammer
"F-Funny."
>And Provvie instantly cracks up.
"I think Tally might have something to say about that... I could help you get a date though, I've got a talent for fixing ponies up you know."
>She sighs.
>"I might have to take you up on that. Don't really think I'm in great shape for dating right now, am I."
>She then cocks her head and after a brief pause asks,
>"How are things with her anyway?"

>input action
>>
>>29819667
...Not great. Hopefully better soon.
>>
>>29819667
I kinda told her about work. She didn't take it well
>>
>>29819714
...n-not that you need to worry about her or anything. It's all good. We can trust Tally. No having her whacked.
>>
>>29819705
>>29819714
>>29819747
"I kinda told her about work. She didn't take it well."
>Provvie's eyes go wide, but you quickly give her a squeeze and add,
"N-Not that you need to worry or anything. It's all good, we can trust her. Don't have her whacked, alright?"
>Provvie nods slowly,
>"Okay, if you say so. Just another liability makes me nervous. A-And I know that's a bit of an impersonal way to think about it, but..."
>She then pauses, looks up to the ceiling, and sighs.
>"M-Maybe it's for the best that I haven't gotten myself into a relationship."

>input action
>>
>>29819766
Maybe, but now's a good tie to start thinking about it. There are some problems with it sure, but it's still really nice most of the time.
>>
>>29819806
"Maybe, but now's a good time to start thinking about it. There are some problems with it, sure, but it's still nice to have most of the time."
>She scratches her head.
>"Suppose so. A mare goes crazy without cuddles you know, and having those on demand would be a godsend."
>Outside, the shots are starting to lessen in frequency, and there's another round of hoofsteps and shouts starting up.

>input action
>>
>>29819893
Sounds like they'll be here soon.
>>
>>29819986
"Sounds like they'll be here soon..."
>You muse, thinking about what it'll be like to get arrested.
>The scene's played out in your head thousands of times, but you do wonder what it'll actually be like.
>The gunshots continue to dissipate, and the two of you spend a minute or so in silence before the door bangs open.
>The two of you expect to see cops, but instead, it's Switch and Drach.
>This time, their guns are leveled at you.
>"Up."
>Drach grunts.
>"I'm going to try to get us out of here."

>input action
>>
>>29820123
You found a way out!?! Make sure to act at least somewhat excited, since we're pretending we gave up hope.
>>
>>29820123
Go ahead and go for it. I'm staying here until the gunshots die down.
>>
>>29820123
Please don't point that in my direction. You got a plan I hope.
>>
>>29820160
>>29820150
>>29820290
"Go ahead and go for it. I'm staying here until the gunshots die down. And please don't point that at me."
>Drach chuckles as the two of them step forward, and Switch presses the barrel of her gun to your forehead.
>"I don't think you understand."
>Drach laughs.
>"You two are our way out. So get walking."
>He continues as he grabs Provvie, pulls her to her hooves and sticks his gun against the back of her head.
>Switch motions for you to stand up, keeping the metal pressed into the center of your forehead.
>Gone is her worry, now replaced with a cold glare.

>input action
>>
>>29820363
What the hell, are they going to use us as meat shields!?!

P.S. >>29820150 and >>29820160 are kinda opposite.
>>
>>29820363
GGGGGGGGGreat.

Go along with them for now I guess. Dont really wanna get shot. Wait for an opportunity to get free of em.
>>
>>29820363
Switch, I'm not your enemy, so don't look at me like that. I will happily be your hostage if you are sure that this works. But how do you know they won't just shoot us the moment we step out?
There has to be a better way. As much as I don't want us to go to prison, death isn't a better option.
>>
>>29820389
I know. I waited 30 minutes to see if anyone would respond to either post.
>>29820392
>>29820425
>You begrudgingly stand and look to Provvie, who gives you a frightened shrug.
"Listen Switch,"
>You beg as she stands you up.
"I will happily be your hostage if you're sure that this'll work. But how do you know they won't just shoot us the moment we step out."
>She shrugs.
>"I don't know."
"Then there has to be a better way! A-As much as I don't want to go to prison, death isn't a better option."
>"Is there any other way? Exits blocked, trapped on all sides. I'd say this is the best shot we have."
>Drach growls as he starts walking Provvie towards the back of the building.
>"Everything goes well, we all go our separate ways after this and never see each other again. Whatever gross incompetence resulted in this, I don't even want to know, and won't have to."
>He continues as he gives Provvie's mane a yank, and her legs buckle slightly beneath her.

>input action
>>
>>29820475
Fine, Drach. You and switch go with that plan. One of you take the other as a hostage and try to sell that to the cops. I'm taking my chances with the closet. I don't want to risk getting shot.
>>
>>29820475
Alright you seemed nice Twitch so I'm going to trust you. Think of this like a job, you need to make sure that your body is hidden behind me or you could get taken out by a sniper. What should I say or do to sell it? What are you going to say?
>>
Tiebreaker pls?
>>
>>29820642
Man. I don't know. I don't really want to just leave it up to chance whether or not Drach and Switch get arrested, nor do I want to leave Provvie's life on the line.

But at the same time, I really don't want Drach to get away either. That chance would be greatly increased if we went with them as hostages.

My vote is for >>29820575, seeing as there is a gun pressed to our forehead, but I do think we need more of a plan to go off of.
>>
>>29820724
I don't like that idea because the whole plan relies on THEM getting taken in and US not. If we are their hostages then the cops can't do that reliably. If they were our hostages it would work, but they seem to have already decided what order they want to do it in. I say tell them to try the hostage plan on their own and that we will stay here. If they really insist, switch tactics and ask why WE have to be the hostages. Try to get them to agree to the hostage role and then we can just turn them over to the police. Maybe we can at least convince one of them to give up the hostage taker position. If they both refuse adamantly I am going to assume they suspect us of betraying them and are not good enough liars to avoid us seeing that.
>>
>>29820767
>I don't like that idea because the whole plan relies on THEM getting taken in and US not.
That's kinda wrong, though.
>>
>>29820767
Still >>29820774. I really don't like this plan. Firstly, we intended to get arrested today. We have immunity, getting arrested was part of the plan, the best case scenario even. Even if we convince them, it's walking armed into a line of even more heavily armed policemen. It's asking to take a bullet.

Even if we then just turn them over to the police while we're walking out, that's a terrible idea. A lot of high-ranking mob bosses don't just go away when they get put in jail. They still have connections, and the hooves don't end with Drachma. Some other member may catch wind of what we did, which may lead to really, really bad stuff down the line for Sharpie.

I'm very against this plan.
>>
>>29820774
Then I'm remembering it wrong.
>>
>>29820801
We can get arrested just fine. What matters is Drach and Switch getting arrested.
>>
>>29820767
>>29821091
It doesn't really matter if Drachma or Twitch get arrested, we did our part of them being there and have immunity. We won't lose that for getting taken as a hostage. Plus if they do get away or remain powerful while in prison they won't suspect us if we cooperate now.
>>
>>29820575
>>29820724
>>29820799
>>29821241
"Alright Switch, you seemed nice, s-so I'm going to trust you on this one. Think of it like a job. Make sure your body is behind me, or you might end up getting hit by a sniper. What are you going to say to sell it?"
>She looks to Drach, who nods.
>"Well, the plan is to walk you out the back, where there'll probably be less resistance. There, we're going to push you two out the door first and make it abundantly clear that we're doing so. After that, shout that we have you hostage. They're going to storm the place soon, so I'd give you a gag if I could but we don't have time. So just plead for your life or something once we're out there."
>She says this as they continue marching you towards the rear of the building, until you eventually reach a cluster of scared ponies, some with weapons, others without, and a bashed in rear door.
>A couple wounded ponies sit near the rear of the pile, nursing scrapes and one with a rather nasty looking leg.
>Blood is leaking out through her blue fur, matting it purple-brown, and you think you spy a shard of bone sticking through the skin.
>You almost vomit as you're walked past, but pull your stomach together and take a big gulp as you arrive next to the entrance outside.
>"Alright ladies... Showtime."
>Drach mutters as he pushes Provvie out into the sunlight.
>Switch follows closely behind, forcing you along with her pistol.
>The sun beats down, and you try to shield your eyes from it, but all that does is earn you a metal jab.
>Outside, a row of cars are surrounding the alley into the street, cops stationed behind them with rifles trained on you.
>Someone holds up a hoof as you're trotted towards them, and the rifles go down.
>"What's this?"
>A pony asks through a megaphone, and Drach responds.
>"I'm pretty sure it's clear what this is. We have two ponies here, innocent customers. You let us walk past that little blockade and we don't shoot. Tell them girls."

>input action
>>
Ending the session here for tonight. Cheers all.
>>
>>29821419
>innocent customers.
Hey with some luck, Sharpie shouldn't even go to jail, this is nice.
>>
>>29821419
[Actually terrified horse noises]
>>
>>29822053
>>
>>29821419
P-Please don't shoot!
>>
>>29822605
>>
>>29823127
>>
>>29824140
>>
>>29824615
>>
>>29825120
>>
>>29825621
>>
>>29826678
>>
>>29827447
>>
>>29827954
>>
>>29828404
>>
>>29829218
>>
>>29829450
>>
beb
>>
File: 1459897212346.png (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459897212346.png
82KB, 800x800px
COP KILLA MARE THRILLA SO MISUNDERSTOOD
GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE THROUGH THE ORGANIZED HOOD
>>
File: 1471492546234.png (15KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471492546234.png
15KB, 400x420px
Let somebody do it all for free
Let somebody do the dirty work
Let somebody do it all for free
Pushing it harder, pushing it harder
>>
>>29821448
>>29821460
>>29822740
"P-Please don't shoot!"
>You stammer as Drach and Switch slowly walk you forward.
>Provvie follows up with a,
>"I-I don't think they're bluffing!"
>And earns a cuff to the ear from Drach for it.
>The officers are looking to who you assume is their sergeant, who paces back and forth as the blockade grows closer and closer with every step.
>At about ten feet from the cars the sergeant stops pacing, and waves towards Drach before approaching.
>A few of the rifles come back up, and the sergeant hides himself away in a crack between two cars, eyes fixed on you.
>The pony with the megaphone speaks up again, and Switch and Drach's heads swivel towards him.
>"Alright. What's it going to take for you to let the mares go?"
>Drach points briefly with his gun,
>"You making a small opening and letting us walk right out of here. We'll drop the mares when we feel we're safe."
>The stallion with the megaphone winces, but out of the corner of your eye you can spot something moving.
>It's the sergeant, his eyes still locked on you.
>He's moving his head up and backwards, and repeating the motion.
>"Sorry, but that isn't going to work for us."
>The megaphone blares, and a nasty grin comes over Drach's face.
>"Are you sure about that?"
>He asks as he cuffs Provvie forward again, slowly approaching the cars.
>Switch does the same to you, following parallel with Drach's motion.
>The sergeant's eyes go wide, and he makes the motion one last time before turning to his officers.

>input action
>>
>>29832440
>up and backwards
Is he telling us to move towards him? To get out of the way?
>>
>>29832440
Look where the officer's head is pointing. He may be telling us where a sniper is.
If we see one, we should get out of the way so that they do have a clear shot.
>>
>>29832440
I wonder if it's possible to trip and "accidentally" knock down Drach.
>>
>>29832856
Sounds really risky.
>>
>>29832856
Meh, real hard to make that look accidental.
>>
>>29832596
>>29832610
>You try to puzzle out what he could be trying to tell you.
>First you steal a glance where his head was going, to see if there's a sniper.
>But the building behind him doesn't have any good vantage points, nor can you see any ponies lurking inside.
>For a second you consider "tripping" and knocking Switch down, then decide it's too risky.
>So what is he telling you?
>Your slow march continues, on towards the cars.
>The sergeant steals another look at you, sighs and makes the same motion.
>Seeing your confusion, he now shakes his head solemnly and points towards the ground.
>From behind you, you hear a growled whisper.
>"Eyes on the prize Twitch. Don't screw it up now."
>Switch says, catching your gaze.

>input action
>>
>>29833113
I think he wants us to drop? Don't wanna risk it though. Just listen to Switch if we can't figure it out. The last thing Sharpie needs is the death of somepony on her consciousness.
>>
>>29833113
Look at Provvie and figure what she's doing, maybe the Sargeant told her something too.
>>
>>29833113

I'm pretty sure he wants us to rear back and headbutt Drach, then hit the floor so they can take shots.

Let's do it. YOLO.
>>
>>29833313
And then get killed later when Drach told his friends.
>>
>>29833313
Haha no.
>>
>>29833313
No
>>
>>29833113
Now would be a good time to trip over. Just trip over though, not trip over and try to kung fu someone behind us or whatever. We can turn back to look at Switch while we do it, so it seems legit.
>>
>>29833113
I have a plan.

Pause for a second in fear to earn us a rap on the back of the head with the gun, and fall over forward when she does.
>>
>>29833370
>>29833379

Combination of these could work.
>>
>>29833370
>>29833379
>>29833390
And then what? Twitch gets killed because of us and Drach still has Provvie. Do you want to traumatize Sharp?
>>
>>29833443
I don't want them to get away, for certain.
>>
>>29833443
>Twitch
You mean Switch?
>>
>>29833461
Yeah, sorry. I always get them confused.
>>29833456
Not a good time for misplaced morals. We can only lose if we don't play along.
>>
>>29833478
I'm worried we won't get the Twiggy job if both Drach and Switch get away.
>>
>>29833478
We're wanted criminals who aided the escape of two of the polices top targets if we play along.
>>
>>29833443

Presumably the cop thinks Provvie will catch on and do the same, or there would be no point in them shooting. And there's no saying for sure that Switch will be mortally wounded, especially if the cops have good marksmen and can aim for limbs. And the alternative is that they get away, in which case there's a serious risk that Drach will investigate what happened, find out our role in it, and come kill us. This is the safer route for us; someone getting hurt was just a risk of the plan. If anything her death would be on the cops for botching the raid, not us.
>>
>>29833491
We are a intel with amnesty that got taken as a hostage and acted liken an idiot if we play along.
FTFY
>>
>>29833505
No, our amnesty literally disappears if they escape. Try actually reading the quest before you play.
>>
>>29833498
If we get Switch killed Drach will get after us for sure. All you're telling me is how we still have a chance if we don't.
>>
>>29833521
>Drach will get after us for sure

He can't come after us if he's in prison, which is the whole point of the plan. And he wouldn't come after us if he has no reason to think any of this is our fault, which as I understood was the point of faking tripping rather than headbutting.
>>
>>29833498
>>29833511
Cops don't shoot to incapacitate and we get amnesty regardless. Provvie does not, but I do agree that we should sabotage this.
>>
>>29833545
>we get amnesty regardless
Uh, no? The condition is they don't get away. Otherwise the dirt they have on us comes back.
>>
>>29833539
He's the leader of a mafia, so prison won't stop him from contacting someone to go after us. Not wanting to get him in trouble won't matter to him, he'll still kill us if it's completely our fault that his last attempt at freedom failed.
>>
>>29833561
Wrong.
>"Okay, I think we can work something out here... How about this. Would you take amnesty for yourself and amnesty for Kismet and Providence upon successful arrest of Drachma?"

"Okay, but what happens if one of them doesn't show?"
>Ward laughs,
>"Well, that's your problem then, not mine. Your responsibility was to make sure they're in the building, and ours was to grab them. What are you worrying about anyway, the contract guarantees your safety regardless of what happens."
>He finishes with a chuckle.
>>
>>29833581
Safety =/= Amnesty
>>
>>29833572

This was his escape plan, I highly doubt he would spend his time arranging from prison to have us killed just because we tripped in a high stress situation. It's much MORE likely that he'll have us killed if he escapes and freely has all the time and resources in the world to investigate the raid and find out we were behind it. If your real concern is Drach having us killed then it makes far more sense to get him imprisoned than let him go free. Also just because someone is the leader of an organized crime group doesn't mean he can freely communicate with associates and arrange hits from prison, this isn't exactly a new phenomenon and prisons work hard to prevent such activity.
>>
>>29833592
The contract was:
We get amnesty as long as Drach and Switch show up
Kis and Provvie get amnesty upon successful arrest.

We have amnesty.
>>
>>29833607
No. Safety isn't amnesty, it's protection.
>>
>>29833592
Can you not read?
>amnesty for yourself
>AND amnesty for Kismet and Providence upon successful arrest of Drachma
Our amnesty was never an issue as long as the raid happened. Just read the quest if you don't believe me and the other anons.
>>
>>29833618
You're a moron. Read the quest.
>>
>>29833620
>>29833622
Even if that's true you're just fucking over Provvie and Kis. We're not doing that kind of thing anymore.
>>
>>29833631
Youd rather risk our life, Provvies, Twitchs and even Drachmas. Much better, how nice of you.
>>
>>29833646
>risk our lives
They're already at risk dumbass, we're literally hostages at gunpoint. And who gives a fuck about Drachma?
>>
>>29833666
Hostages tend to not get killed if the criminals get what they want. It's kinda how hostages work. This plan is going to get us killed no matter what happens.
It fails: We die because of the police.
It works: We die because Drachma will go after us.
We know he will go after us because of him going after Kiss over a petty amount of money. Also there's still Switch in case you missed it.
>>
>>29833733
You really think that if Switch gets shot, that Drachma and Provvie will just continue onward as if they're in a vaccuum? Provvie ain't stupid either.
>>
>>29833733
Then he'll go after us regardless of what happens, and letting them shot him right now is our best option.
>>
Alright, I'm seeing two ideas have been proposed here.
The first is going along with the plan.
The second is dropping to the floor, either by prompting a whack from Switch or tripping.
If you do have a third idea feel free to post it, otherwise, I'd like a vote.
>>
>>29833769
Drop to the floor by prompting a whack from Switch is my vote.
>>
>>29833748
We unfortunately cannot mindcontrol her or read her thoughts. Also Drachma doesn't have another option then to continue onwards if Switch gets shot. He'll simply hire someone later to kill us for fucking up.
>>29833755
There is no reason for him to go after us as far as he knows. That will change if we get Switch killed. I gladly take the chance to survive over certain death. We can't rely on Drachma getting killed.
>>29833769
Go along with the plan.
>>
>>29833769
Drop to the floor. We're not fucking over our friends and wasting all the effort we've had to put in to this.
>>
>>29833769
This isn't a vote, but if we do end up dropping, try to get Provvie's attention beforehand so she knows to drop when all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>29833769

Voting to drop to the floor
>>
>>29833774
>>29833821
>>29833970
>>29833869
>You steel your resolve and turn to Provvie, trying to catch her attention.
>It's a bit hard to do so in a way without getting spotted by Drach or Switch, but eventually, she finally notices.
>Now that she has her eyes on you, and as the cop cars steadily approach, you freeze up.
>Hopefully it looks to be out of fear, and probably does, considering how absolutely terrified you are at the moment.
>Switch pauses for a confused second, then shoves you forward.
>You take the opportunity to fall face first, and a gun cracks as soon as you hit the floor.
>Time suddenly becomes impossibly slow as you turn about
>Switch's face is contorted in surprise as a bullet smacks through her forehead and she stumbles to the floor.
>You feel paralyzed as you watch her body fall, her hooves buckling and crumbling beneath her.
>Slowly, you turn your gaze to watch Provvie trying to dive with you, but Drach holds her tight and keeps her up.
>The bullet connects with both of them because of it, grazing Provvie's neck and smacking Drach's shoulder.
>He quickly lets go, the leg holding her falling uselessly to his side, and wobbles towards the floor.
>The gun gripped by his magic wobbles and shakes, and you see him wince as he fires it off.
>He gets off two shots, one aimed towards you, the other at Provvie.
>Something hits you in the hind leg, but it just feels like someone flicked you.
>The gun then turns to fire at the police, but another shot rings out from behind you and his pistol clatters to the street floor.
>After that, silence.

>input action
>>
>>29834529
Hope that the grazed neck didn't hit an artery. If it didn't this actually turned out pretty damn well.
>>
>>29834529
Turn to provvie, quickly
>>
>>29834529
Oh dear. I hope we were just grazed there. Both of us.
>>
>>29834529
It's like the ending to Urban except only the assholes died.
>>
>>29834606
>tempting fate
>>
>>29834529
Ow? Ow.
>>
>>29834529
Crawl to Provvie and check her injuries.
>>
>>29834532
>>29834557
>>29834569
>>29834606
>>29834686
>>29834739
>You quickly turn to Provvie, hoping she's okay.
>She's a bit dazed, and there's a bit of blood trailing down her neck, but beyond that she appears fine.
>You're about to crawl over to help her when cops flood out from behind the blockade, lifting you up and carrying you out to the civilian side of the cars.
>The last thing you see as blue coats envelop you is Switch's dull, lifeless eyes staring at you as a trickle of red runs from the hole in her head.
>You feel sick.

>The cops put you down on your back, and everything goes out of focus.
>It almost feels as if you're watching your own life happen in third person, everything feels detached and numb.
>Someone tells you not to move, another crouches with you and puts a damp towel to your head.
>There's blood on your leg that wasn't there before.
>A lot of blood.
>After a few minutes, an ambulance arrives, and you're put inside on a cot next to Provvie, who's neck is now stained with blood.
>"Y-You feeling alright? You look a little pale..."
>She stammers as a nurse dabs at her fur, and she winces.

>input action
>>
>>29834795
I'm much better now that I see that you didn't get shot in the carotid or the jugular.
>>
>>29834795
I-I got them killed.
>>
>>29834795
Somebody just died because of us.
>>
>>29834795
I have a small leak h-haha.
>>
>>29834795
They made their choices, you made yours. Hopefully this is the last pony that dies because of you.
>>
>>29835119
I hope this is internal monologue.
>>
Well at least the cops were good shots.
>>
>>29834795
It's all over Provvie.
You did good.
>>
>>29834816
>>29834820
>>29834810
>>29834821
>>29835327
"I-I got them killed."
>You murmur quietly, glassy eyed.
>And Provvie shakes her head.
>"No, you didn't do anything Sharp. It was their decision to lead us out there."
>You tremble a little and take a deep breath, not really believing her.
"W-Well, I'm better now that I can see you didn't get shot anywhere important."
>You say in an attempt to deflect the subject, and Provvie nods.
>"Just stings a little. He also got my side, but not as bad as..."
>She then looks to your leg and winces.
"I-It's just a small leak."
>You say with a halfhearted smile, doing everything you can to stop yourself from actually looking at the wound.
"All in the past now."
>You say quietly, unsure if you're trying to tell Provvie or convince yourself of that fact.
>She grits her teeth.
>"You don't have to feel bad Sharp, if he had a better shot, neither you nor me would be here right now..."

>input action
>>
>>29835449
Y-yeah. We're okay. Thank Celestia, we're okay.
>>
>>29835449
Tally's gonna be so mad.
>>
>>29835498
>>29835503
"Y-Yeah. We're okay. Thank Celestia we're okay."
>You stammer, trying to assuage your guilt with that fact.
>It doesn't help.
>You still feel the weight of Switch's dead, cold eyes staring into your soul.
>You shudder, and you start to feel a dull throb in your leg.
"Tally's going to be so mad at me..."
>Provvie shakes her head.
>"She might, but I think she'll be happier you're okay. Eh?"
>She then grins and gives you a nudge in an attempt to cheer you up.

>input action
>>
>>29835745
Yeah, I hope.
>>
>>29835745
I just hope she'll forgive me.
>>
>>29835745
E-excuse me, nurse? What all is gonna happen?
>>
>>29835850
>>29836002
>>29836328
"I just hope she'll forgive me..."
>You say and squirm a little from the building pain in your leg.
>Provvie sighs and ruffles your mane.
>You scrunch a little, but say nothing.
>"Everything's going to turn out alright..."
>She assures.
"E-Excuse me nurse? What's going to happen?"
>The mare wipes her brow and gives you a pat on the shoulder.
>"Well, first we're going to get that bullet out of you and hope it didn't hit anything important..."
>She then spares a look at your leg and winces a little,
>"After that, assess the damage and decide how to best you get you back on your hooves."

>input action
>>
>>29836459
Is it bad? I barely felt it.
>>
>>29836534
"Is it bad? I barely felt it..."
>You murmur woozily as you look up at her, and her eyes widen.
>"Y-Yeah, and possibly worse if you didn't feel it. You feel anything now?"
>The throb in your leg is steadily becoming an excruciating burning sensation, and you nod.
>"Well, that's... Good. Just try to avoid looking down, alright? Don't want you fainting on me."

>input action
>>
>>29836629
Will I have to lose that leg?
>>
>>29836669
And then start imagining life an odd amount of limbs and start slowly sobbing
>>
>>29836629
>>29836669
M-Maybe they could take the other one too!
>>
>>29836669
>>29836674
>>29836704
>Now, the nurse has probably seen some pretty nasty stuff, which means if she's calling your leg bad, it must be really bad!
>And of course, the logical conclusion from there is that they might have to amputate it.
>Suddenly, your life flashes before your eyes, or rather, images of your future life.
>A life on three legs.
>Three.
>The idea horrifies you, hobbling around on an odd number of limbs.
>The shame you'd feel, how utterly disgusting you'd be.
>You feel tears welling up in your eyes just thinking about it, and quickly cover your face to hide the sobs.
>The nurse and Provvie are quick to comfort you, whispering nice things you don't really pay attention to, like
>"Don't worry sweetie, we're almost there..."
>And,
>"Really Sharp, it wasn't your fault."
>It's not until the idea of requesting your other leg to be amputated comes to mind that the sobs finally stop.
>Maybe you could live with yourself then, maybe.
>As you pull yourself together and the emotional trauma fades, the burn in your leg starts to ramp up again, and the nurse holds up a syringe.
>"You want some painkillers? Your body might be starting to realize there's a nasty bullet hole in your leg."

>input action
>>
>>29836762
Y-yes please, that would be nice

Do you guys think it's a good idea to call Tally to give a sitrep or do we just wait it out?
>>
>>29836847
I think we should call Tally.
>>
>>29836847
We shouldn't worry her with silence.
>>
>>29836847
Yeah, we should.
>>
>>29836847
>>29836919
>>29836964
>>29837497
"Y-Yes please, that would be nice."
>She nods and jabs the needle into your shoulder, and you close your eyes as she pushes down the plunger.
>Needles and shots have never been your strong suit.
>The ambulance continues racing through the streets, and when you eventually reach the hospital, you and Provvie are wheeled out at light speed into the emergency room.
>There, the first thing you ask for is,
"A-A phone, I need a phone to call my marefriend!"
>A nurse quickly grabs the receiver of the room's landline, and stretches it comically across Provvie and over the cot to you.
>You quickly punch in her work number and plead for Tally to pick up.
>It rings for what seems like an eternity, but there's eventually a click on the other end.
>"Tally Forward, how can I help you?"
>She answers, businesslike.

>input action
>>
>>29837664
Hi, Tally. This is Sharp. I really need to tell you something, but first I need your solemn oath that you won't freak out.
>>
>>29837664
H-hey Tally. Please don't freak out, but I'm calling from the hospital right now. I'm okay, I promise, but my leg got hurt pretty bad. So I-I probably won't be home on time tonight, and you know where I am.
>>
Poor Sharpie
>>
>>29837688
>>29837824
"T-Tally?"
>You stammer,
"This is Sharp. I really need to tell you something, but I need your solemn oath that you won't freak out."
>Over the line, you hear a nervous and worried,
>"O-Oh Celestia,"
>Before she speaks up.
>"O-Okay Sharp, what is it?"
"Please don't freak out. I-I'm in the hospital."
>You hear a gasp, but continue.
"My leg got hurt pretty bad. So I probably won't be home on time tonight, and you know where I am."
>Her breathing has picked up, and you can hear it through the receiver.
>"S-Sharp, what happened? Should I come after work, are you okay? Celestia, what the hell happened?"

>input action
>>
>>29838809
I'm going to be okay. Things just got... a little out of hoof today.
>>
>>29838809
I don't think I should sugarcoat... I got shot in the leg. I just got to the ER, calling you was the first thing I did. They're gonna do some tests and see what they need to do, but I'll be okay.
>>
>>29838848
>>29838868
"I'm not going to sugarcoat it..."
>You start, and let out a small sigh.
"I got shot in the leg. Just got to the ER, calling you was the first thing I did."
>Tally gasps again.
>"I'm coming down there right now."
>She declares, and you stammer back,
>"No, no, no! C-Come after you finish work, they're going to do some tests to see what they need to do, but I'll be okay."
>Tally whines, and you can hear her nervously stamping her hooves, but she eventually grumbles,
>"F-Fine, I'll come later. But you're explaining everything."
>And hangs up.
>You let the phone fall from your head and pass it back to the nurse, who in turn hoofs it to Provvie.
>She calls up Kis, and after a few minutes, a doctor strides in.
>"So, you're Sharp Catalog, right? Let's take a look at this leg, eh?"
>And waves a few more doctors into the room.
>"So, how's it feeling?"
>He starts as he lightly prods at it.
>You can feel the pressure and a dull throb, but you're guessing it'd be a lot more painful without the drugs.
>"And ah, if you don't mind my asking, how'd you end up with a bullet in there?"

>input action
>>
>>29839175
I was a hostage.
>>
>>29839175
The painkillers the nurse gave me are helping a lot. A-and two ponies took me and my friend hostage to try and get away from the police.
>>
>>29839175
I was bringing down a crime boss in the name of justice and was wounded in action. I'm a good pony. Please don't couch me again.
>>
>>29839643
COUCHED
>>
File: sad bug.png (46KB, 456x363px) Image search: [Google]
sad bug.png
46KB, 456x363px
>>29839805
NOOOOOOOOOO! LOVE ME TALLY!
>>
>>29839643
Maaaybe leave the whole first part of that out.
>>
>>29840422
But it shows her that we aren't a criminal any more.
>>
>>29840438
You know we're talking to the doctor, yeah?
>>
File: oh shit.png (15KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
15KB, 300x181px
>>29840449
I do now.
>>
>>29839195
>>29839227
>>29839643
>>29839805
"The painkillers the nurse gave me are helping. A-And two ponies took me and my friend hostage to try and get away from the police."
>The doctor raises his eyebrows and shakes his head.
>"Sweet Celestia, certainly sounds like you've had an interesting day. Crazy times, crazy times..."
>He mutters, then calls a nurse over.
>”We’re going to put you under for a little while, okay? Don’t want you awake when we’re cutting you open."
>And you nod nervously.
>The mare stands off behind you and pats your shoulder, asking,
>"Can you count down from ten for me?"
>And you nod again as she slips the needle into your flesh.
"Ten... Nine..."
>It kicks in faster than you expect, eyes already drooping as you finish saying nine.
"Eight... Seven..."
>Your vision is ringed with black as you finish saying seven
"Sieh... Fi--"
>Everything goes black.

>You sit bolt upright in a cold sweat, hyperventilating and mind in a blur.
>It’s nighttime out, and the sounds of the city echo up softly from your window.
>Your eyes ache and strain to see through the darkness, as if you’d been awake a long time.
>There’s a damp stain where you’d been sleeping, a damp stain on the…
>On the couch.
>You’d been sleeping on the couch.
>Your head whips around, and you suddenly realize you’re in your apartment living room.

>input action
>>
>>29840489
How's our leg? Could we walk if we were careful to keep it off of the ground?
>>
>>29840489
N-Not the couch. We belong in bed.
>>
>>29840489
Four... Three.. Two... One... done. Tally? I know I've been bad but this is silly.
>>
>>29840512
>>29840515
>>29840526
"Four, Three, Two, One?"
>You bleat plaintively, and look about.
"T-Tally? I know I've been bad but this is silly..."
>She doesn't respond.
>You then look down to your leg to discover it's...
>There's nothing there, as if you were never shot in the first place.
>You stumble shakily to your hooves and look around, trying to find out what exactly is going on.

>input action
>>
>>29840548
Bedroom. If we are on the couch then Tally must be in bed.
>>
>>29840548
Check out the bedroom, maybe?
>>
>>29840548
Find Tally
>>
>>29840556
>>29840560
>>29840567
>You decide to find Tally, which should be a pretty easy task.
>If you're on the couch, she's in the bed, so the obvious way to find her is to go to the bedroom.
>A strange sort of tension hangs in the air, but you can't quite place what it is.
>The door to the bedroom is closed, so you nervously push it open to step inside, then turn around to close it once again.
>When you turn back around, you jump in fright at the sight before you.
>There is no bed, only another couch.
>Completely covered by a blanket, a pony lies motionless and asleep atop it.

>input action
>>
>>29840662
Carefully go to remove the blanket and see who's in our apartment where Tally should be
>>
>>29840662
That must be Tally right? Guess she bought another couch...
>>
>>29840662
Ask Luna if shes watching us. Odds are we are dreaming or suffering a drugged out hallucination.
>>
File: 1390270108169.png (8KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
1390270108169.png
8KB, 300x322px
>>29840751
Gee, ya think?
>>
>>29840751
Truth be told, I don't really like it when PCs don't figure out that they're dreaming right away. Dreams are bizarre, but the logical brain is basically taking a break during sleep, so most of the time, you don't realize you're dreaming unless you train yourself to do so or you see something weird.
Just a pet peeve of mine. Most dream sequences in CYOA immediately fall to "realize you're dreaming" comments.
>>
>>29840823
Same here, I want to see where Sharp's guilty conscious goes
>>
>>29840823
* I don't really like it when PCs figure out that they're dreaming right away.

Sorry, error caused by rewording
>>
>>29840671
>>29840695
>Did Tally buy another couch?
>She must have, and this must be her...
>Maybe she wanted to suffer in solidarity with you.
>How sweet of her...
>You take a shaky breath and carefully trot over to the couch and remove the blanket.
>But it's not Tally who lies underneath.
>Underneath it lies Switch, dead as a doornail.
>The hole in her forehead still bleeds scarlet red, and her dull, colorless eyes stare up into yours.
>Suddenly, a sick gurgle arises from her throat, and a deathly grey tongue darts out to lick her lips.
>They twist and tremble as she whispers two words.
>"B-Bad... P-Pony."

>input action
>>
>>29840841
I-I'm not a bad pony. Y-you should have just gone quietly to the cops. Y-you would have been okay.
>>
File: oh.png (230KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
230KB, 1750x1750px
>>29840841
N-No! You were supposed to give up!
>>
>>29840865
>>29840874
"I-I'm not a bad pony. Y-You should have just gone quietly to the cops, y-you were suppose to give up!"
>You stammer and back away.
>"You got me killed Sharp..."
>She whispers hoarsely.
>"You killed me."
>She cries as she rolls off the couch and starts to crawl towards you.
>Behind her, her wound leaves behind a trail of blood, staining your wonderfully clean carpet red.

>input action
>>
>>29840947
N-no. Y-you got yourself killed.
Turn tail and try to get out of the room.
>>
>>29840947
Runrunrunrun
>>
>>29840947
We did everything we could to end it peacefully, you and Drach were the ones that escalated the situation
>>
>>29840970
>>29840980
>>29841009
"W-We tried to end it peacefully, y-you just got yourself killed!"
>You say, trying to reason with her.
>As she draws closer, you think you can see tears falling from her lifeless eyes.
>"I-It's all your fault."
"N-No!"
>You cry, and stumble backwards, out of your bedroom and into the living room once again.
>You quickly shut the door and sit back against the couch and the floor, afraid she'll be able to pry it open.
>Sweet Celestia, where is Tally when you need her!
>There's a sickening thump against the door, another, a third, and then silence.
>You're visibly shaking as you stand up after what feels like an eternity, and look about the apartment.
>Behind you, you can hear quiet sobs from behind the bedroom door, and shake your head to put it out of your mind.
>It doesn't work, but something feels...
>Different, out here in the living room again.
>You can hear something in the kitchen, and the radio is now softly tuned to white noise, and you swear it was off when you first woke up.

>input action
>>
>>29841146
Peek around the corner to see if someone's there
>>
Going to take a short pause, should be back soon
>>
>>29841146

>T-tally?
>>
>>29841146
Grab the hidden gun and prepare to kill her again.

I'm asuming this dream is taking place in the apartment yes?

funny thing here is, sometimes when I have nightmares, All I remember is that I was looking for a gun. Do I have autism?
>>
>>29841146
Turn the radio off.
>>
>>29841173
>>29841226
>>29841458
>First, you trot into the bathroom and check your secret drawer.
>The gun is still there, a physical, painful reminder of your deeds at the Laugh.
>You reach to grab it, but shudder.
>Not now, you think, you'll only come back to take it if you really need it.
>You cross back into the living room and slink along the wall, then peer inside the kitchen.
>It appears completely normal, save for the dining area.
>In the stead of your table is a bed, and in that bed is a snoring Tally.

>input action
>>
>>29841700
Crawl into bed with Tally. We really, really need a cuddle right now.
>>
>>29841700
Nuzzle with your muzzle
>>
>>29841735
>>29841815
>You sigh and trot over to the bed, caressing the smooth white covers with a hoof.
>Considering everything that's happened today, you really, really need a cuddle.
>You pull up the covers and clamber into bed, wrapping your hooves around Tally and giving her muzzle a nuzzle with your nose.
>Her eyes shoot open, and after a brief second of realization she pushes you away.
>"S-Sharpie? G-Go! Go away!"
>She flails, eyes filled with fright, and shoves you off the bed.
>You don't even feel the pain of hitting the floor, just your heart shattering.
>She stammers and gibbers, incredibly distraught at your sudden appearance.
>"Y-You scare me Sharp, I-I can't be the marefriend of a criminal... A-A murderer."
>She then ducks under the covers, the white sheets trembling a little.
>"I-If you don't leave I'm calling the cops. D-Don't ever come back Sharp."

>input action
>>
>>29842001
T-Tally please no. I'm done with all that, now. I-in just a couple days I might be working at the palace. You can't mean that. Please. I-I love you.
>>
>>29842001
Tally, I know I can't change what I've done, but please give me another chance. All of that is over now, and it's back to old, cuddle-loving, Sharpe now. Please?
>>
>>29842042
>>29842063
"T-Tally, please no. I can't change what I've done, but I'm all done with that now, i-in just a couple days I might be working at the palace! It's just me, your old cuddle-loving Sharpie. P-Please give me another chance. I-I love you..."
>You plead helplessly in a curled up ball on the floor.
>Tally throws off the covers, her fright now replaced with trembling rage.
>"You know what Sharp, I-I don't love you. Not after all you've done, I-I can't live with it. Can't live with you, can't live with myself for ever liking such a horrible pony!"
>She then points towards the door.
>"You should have just kept your mouth shut! If you had never told me, none of this would have ever happened, and we could be cuddling here right now! I would still love you."
>She then retreats back to the covers.
>"But you had to go and tell me, had to blab your mouth because you felt guilty. J-Just go away Sharp. You're not worth it."

>input action
>>
>>29842155
There's nothing left for us here... Might as well leave and find a nice place to cry for the rest of our life.
>>
>>29842155
It wasn't because I felt guilty. Well not just that. It's because I love you and I didn't want to have secrets from you.
>>
>>29842155
Curl in a ball and cry yourself to sleep.
>>
>>29842169
>>29842187
>>29842195
"I-It wasn't because I felt guilty!"
>You beg, eyes dampening with tears.
"I-It's because I love you, I-I didn't want to have secrets from you!"
>Tally snaps back from the bed,
>"Well I guess some secrets are better left unsaid then."
>And ignores your pleading for comfort.
>After a few minutes of crying, you stumble to your hooves, still bawling your eyes out, and shuffle back into the living room.
>The world is a bleary and watery haze of greys, but through the confusion you can still see the door and the window, a dark blue portal to the night sky.
>Even the stars seem to be weeping.

>input action
>>
>>29842229
Misery loves company, and Tally isn't gonna give us any company ever again, it seems.

Maybe the night will be nicer to us.
>>
>>29842247
Try the roof? We can always talk things out with the moon. Not Luna, just the inanimate object in the sky.
>>
>>29842247
>>29842384
>You trot over towards the window and look out of it, staring out at the night sky.
>It is rather pretty tonight, even if you can barely see the moon through your tears.
>After a deep breath, you put a hind leg up and over the ledge, sitting and looking out over the city skyline.
>The moon shines bright in the sky, cutting through your tears.
>You look up and ask it,
"Without Tally, d-do I have any reason to go on?"
>You wait for a long time, but it never answers.
>However, you understand the message.
>If she doesn't want your company, your love, maybe you'll find some up in the stars.
>You push off the little ledge and close your eyes.
>An odd sort of peace fills up your body as the wind rushes by, faster and faster until all the sounds of the city have been replaced by the roar of the wind.
>And then nothing at all.

>"S-Sharpie? Sharp?"
>A voice calls, distant, but not out of reach.
>You struggle towards it, and after a moment your eyes open to harsh light.
>After your eyes adjust, you find it's just the hospital bulbs, not the sun or some otherworldly warmth.
>In front of you stand Tally, Willow and Vel, all looking down with concern in their eyes.
>"How're you feeling?"
>Willow asks, but before you get a chance to respond, Tally pins you to the hospital bed with a kiss and whispers,
>"D-Don't ever scare me like this again."
>She then wraps her hooves around you, carefully.
>"I-I love you."

>input action
>>
With that, we're pausing for the night. Cheers folks. Hopefully more tomorrow.
>>
>>29842434
You hug that mare.
You hug that mare right now, Sharpie.
>>29842442
Aww. I was just getting into things... Sleep well
>>
>>29842434
Hug that mare like she's never been hugged before. Today has just been a roller coaster of rough emotions.
>>
>>29842442
Thanks for running, Aight. Great session today
>>
>>29843241
>>
>>29842434
Stealthy count legs during hug.
>>
>>29843760
>>
>>29844340
>>
>>29844482
>>
>>29842434
ᴵ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᵗ ᴵ ˡᵒˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ
>>
>>29842446
>>29842459
>>29843813
>>29845469
>After a second of stunned gibbering, you wrap your hooves around her and squeeze as hard as you can.
"T-Tally."
>You muffle into her lips before closing your eyes and taking the embrace.
>She doesn't let go for a long time.
>Breaking liplock, you stare up into her tired grey eyes.
>They're red and bloodshot, and her eyelashes are a little damp.
>After a moment, you whisper shakily, "her" words still fresh in your mind.
"I dreamt I lost you..."
>She starts to tear up, but wipes her eyes quickly and pulls you into another embrace.
>When she finally does up, you do a quick count of your legs, one, two, three, four, just to make sure.
>Strangely, you don't feel much pain right now, despite a good portion of your upper leg being covered in bandages.
>Your gaze darts around the hospital room, still trying to get a hold on your surroundings.
>It's dark outside, and a digital clock at the opposite end of the room reads 3:40.
>Across from you, you spy two white mares cuddling in the adjacent hospital cot, one's neck and chest bandaged heavily.
>Both are awake, but are whispering to each other, enveloped in their own conversation and clueless to the outside world.
>Vel and Willow take a seat next to you, but Tally however, makes an careful effort to hop up on your hospital bed and snuggle up to you.
>Willow looks a little anxious to talk, but restrains herself and whispers to Vel while Tally cuddles up.
>"Those other mares got yelled at for sharing a bed, but they're doing it again and I'll take the risk."
>She winks with a giggle and gives you a small boop.

>input action
>>
>>29845576
Definately worth the risk. How did Willow and Vel find out? Whisper-ask Tally if they know.
>>
>>29845576
I won't tell. Thanks for coming to see me girls. Did they say anything about my leg?
>>
>>29844974
>>
>>29845633
>>29845637
"Definitely worth the risk."
>You smirk back, before pulling her in close and asking,
"How'd Willow and Vel find out? D-Do they know?"
>And Tally shakes her head.
>"Don't think so. And I told Vel, who in turn called up Willow. We all wanted to make sure you were okay."
>Your heart melts a little, and you pull her back in for another hug.
>Something starts to throb again back down in your leg, but you ignore it.
>Hugs are more important.
>Afterwards, you turn to Vel and Willow, and grin.
"Thanks for coming to see me girls! Did they say anything about my leg?"
>You ask, and the two shake their heads.
>"Oh, no problem at all! Tally just said you got hurt, s-so we all got together to come see you!"
>Willow smiles.
>Vel passes you a oddly wrapped package, and grins.
>"To help you feel better."
>She says quietly, and watches eagerly as you unwrap it and discover two chocolate bars and two lollipops inside.
>"So what happened?"
>Vel asks curiously.
>"They said they might have to put a cast on it... Did you break something?"

>input action
>>
>>29846259
You'll probably hear about it on the radio or the newspaper tomorrow, but it's a long story.
The short of it is there was this big police raid on the dive I was at, and a couple ponies tried to escape by taking me and her as hostages. A-and, well, the stallion hostage taker ended up shooting me in the leg. L-lucky his aim wasn't better.
>>
>>29846259
Cast means we keep the leg. Yay! But also that we have to walk on three legs. Buhh!
>>
>>29846312
>>29846332
>You perk up for a moment, excited.
>A cast means you get to keep the leg!
>However, that also means you'll be walking on three for a while, and you shudder a little.
>At least it's not as bad as permanently being a tripod.
>To respond to Vel, you scratch your braid (holy moley, is it a mess!), and giggle nervously.
"You might hear about it on the radio or in the newspaper tomorrow, but it's a long story. The short of it is there was a big police raid at the dive I was at, and a couple ponies tried to escape by taking me hostage. A-And well, the stallion using me shot me in the leg. L-Lucky his aim wasn't better."
>You finish with another nervous laugh, and the three mares gasp almost in unison.
>You cringe a little at having to listen to three gasps simultaneously, but appreciate the thought behind it.
>Celestia Sharpie, t-that's awful..."
>Willow says with immense pity, and Vel nods.
>"I-I'm just glad you're okay. G-Gosh. What was it like, was there a standoff? L-Like in the movies?"

>input action
>>
>>29846572
Well, an officer was signaling me for something. At first I didn't get it, but then I noticed he wanted me to get down, so I tripped. Then the sharpshooters... well you get the idea. Can we talk about something else?
>>
>>29846572
There was a gun to the back of my head, and they were walking us towards the line of cops, slowly. One of the officers gave me a signal to get down, a-and... you get the idea.
>>
>>29846619
>>29846775
"T-There was a gun to the back of my head, and I was getting walked towards a line of cops, but I saw an officer was signaling me to do something. At first I didn't get it, but then I noticed he wanted me to get down, so I 'tripped.' Then the sharpshooters..."
>You trail off, and take a shaky breath.
"Can we talk about something else?"
>All three quickly nod, and there's silence for a time.
>Eventually, Willow stands up and nuzzles your mane, then yawns.
>"Well, I think I need to head out, honey."
>She smiles endearingly.
>"It's pretty late, and I have work tomorrow..."
>Vel nods and rubs her eyes as she stands alongside Willow.
>"Me too, I've been up, like, 36 hours now. I'll come see you tomorrow though!"
>She grins, and Willow nods.
>"I'll probably come too. Tally?"
>She asks, but Tally shakes her head.
>"I'm going to stick around..."
>She muses, then whispers,
>"Going to see if I can get away with slipping under the covers with you to sleep. Hope you don't mind..."

>input action
>>
>>29846806
Not at all. Thanks for coming Willow, Vel, it means a lot
>>
>>29846806
Don't mind? I encourage it! We can spend some time together without me having to worry about things. Do they have radios here?
>>
>>29846806
Tally, do you wish I hadn't told you what I did? Would you ever throw me out of the kitchen bed for what I've done? Promise me we're not ever going to put the bed in the kitchen.
>>
>>29847035
Have a This while I'm at is.
>>
Safety bump
>>
>>29846933
>>29846950
>>29847035
>>29847651
"Thanks for coming Willow, Vel. It means a lot."
>The two smile back and wave as they leave, and you turn back to Tally.
"And just what kind of mare do you think I am? Mind cuddling? I encourage it! We can spend some time together without me having to worry about anything."
>You look about excitedly,
"Do they have a radio here?"
>And Tally shakes her head, scrunching.
>"Not for patients at least, I asked."
>She then slips under the covers and shifts to lie on her side, facing you.
>She closes her eyes and nuzzles against your side.
>After a minute, you work up the courage to ask.
"Tally? Do you wish I hadn't told you what I did?"
>For a while, she doesn't say anything.
>Then, she sits up.
>"I-I suppose on some level, I do wish I didn't know. But I know you did the right thing, and I appreciate it. Immensely. It took a lot of courage to reveal something like that. Keeping secrets from each other is a path to an unhealthy relationship."
>You let out a huge sigh of relief.
"So you wouldn't ever kick me out of the kitchen bed for what I've done?"
>She gives you an odd look, so you follow it up with,
"J-Just promise me we're never putting the bed in the kitchen."
>Tally chuckles and nods,
>"Cross my heart, we're never having a kitchen bed. Whatever makes you happy Sharpie."
>She then snuggles back up to you, and you notice the two white mares watching you intently.
>As you notice their gaze, almost in unison they both give you a wink, stare at each other, and start giggling.

>input action
>>
>>29848326
Stealthily stick out a playful tongue at them and return the snuggles.

We can have a talk with them later about what's to come next, but now it's just Tally and Sharpie time.
>>
>>29848070
>>
>>29848356
This
>>
>>29848356
>>29849352
>You stick out your tongue at them, making sure Tally didn't see, then shift down in bed and return to snuggling.
>The two grin back, but shortly turn away to leave you to your marefriend.
>Tally's tired eyes look up at you, one of her hooves lightly stroking the inner thigh of your bandaged leg.
>"Need anything before I take a nap? Like some water, orange juice, cereal? Or perhaps some comfort?"
>She whispers quietly, rubbing a cheek against yours and dragging her hoof slowly up your leg to your belly.
>"I missed you all those nights you spent out... Least I know what you were doing now."
>She sighs, melancholy.

>input action
>>
>>29849495
My nights belong to you now. And what do you mean by comf-oh r-right. Um, we're not alone.
>>
>>29849495
Uh, maybe some water would be nice. And it was hard not to come home to you every night, but those days are over.
>>
>>29849495
A little water would be nice. Please.
>>
File: big spoon little spoon.jpg (14KB, 638x285px) Image search: [Google]
big spoon little spoon.jpg
14KB, 638x285px
>>29849495
>>
wew
>>
>>29849863
Spoooon
>>
>>29850400
>>
>>29849555
>>29849601
>>29849754
>>29849863
"Well, my nights belong to you now. It was hard not to come home to you every night. Those days are thankfully over."
>Tally sighs contentedly.
"But, ah, some water would be nice. And comfort?"
>You ask.
>In response, Tally's hoof starts straying back towards your inner thigh.
"O-Oh, right."
>You stammer and blush.
"You know we're not alone, r-right?"
>She spares a look to the mares across from you and whispers,
>"They won't notice..."
>And cautiously steps out of bed.
>A minute later she shuffles back with a small plastic cup of water, which she hoofs you with a smile and you greedily gulp down.
>As she hops back in, you sigh at another sad realization, no spooning for a while with this leg.
>At least not until you get the cast on and can put some weight on it.
>It's almost as bad as when you went boopless a whole week!
>Tally does her best to accommodate your leg though, cuddling the half of your body that isn't injured instead.
>"So is that a yes or a no?"
>She asks sultrily as she resumes her soft massaging.

>input action
>>
>>29853204
Not in public. I'm shy. Just hold me for now.
>>
>>29853204
N-no thank you. N-not with other mares in the room.

Especially not if we're connected to any kind of heart monitor, unless we want a bunch of nurses bursting into the room with a crash kit.
>>
>>29853204

Well if she wants to fuck us I guess she really isn't mad about the mafia thing anymore, so that's good.
>>
>>29853204
Sorry, but I'm not really into public comfort. I'm still amazed I can enjoy private one.
>>
>>29853216
>>29853227
>>29853236
>>29853278
"N-Not in public, n-not with other mares around! Y-You know I'm shy, I'm still amazed I can enjoy it in private!"
>You say, and Tally nods.
"Plus, ah..."
>You look around and point to the heart rate monitor next to your bed.
"Wouldn't want nurses bursting in here to check on me when my heart rate goes wild. I think it works like that..."
>Tally chuckles,
>"Well, we don't have to find out. You're a smarter mare than I am."
>And snuggles back up with you.
>After a few moments of thought, you work up the courage to ask her,
"S-So, Tally? Are you still mad at me? About the whole... Y'know..."
>Tally raises her head and thinks for a brief moment.
>"You know, I-I've just been so worried, it hasn't really been at the forefront of my mind. You lost a lot of blood..."
>She then raises a hoof and brings it up to your nose, smushing it into your face.
>"But we're going to have a talk tomorrow. Over breakfast. Okay?"

>input action
>>
>>29853356
Yeah, that's okay. You deserve an explanation.
>>
>>29853356
That's fair. I will tell you the tale of a mare called Twitch.
>>
>>29853356
So they will let me out tomorrow?
>>
>>29853366
>>29853409
>>29853443
"Ooh, so they're letting me out tomorrow!"
>You say hopefully, and she shakes her head.
>"Sorry Sharpie, I doubt it. Think you're looking at a pretty decent stay."
>Your happy smile falls, and sigh.
"Damn... Well, tomorrow, I'll tell you the tale of a mare called Twitch. You deserve an explanation."
>Tally closes her eyes for the final time that night.
>"Sounds like a plan."
>Shortly after, you too, drift off to sleep.

>You awaken to the sound of a rather annoyed Tally.
>"W-Why can't I cuddle my marefriend!"
>She whines in earnest, and you open your eyes to see her arguing with a doctor.
>The sun is shining outside, and the clock reads 9:54.
>"What if you had a nightmare and hit her leg? Or started sleepwalking? I won't have it, no cuddles until she's healed enough to put the cast on."
>The doctor argues, unaware of your arrival in the conscious world.

>input action
>>
>>29853516
N-no cuddles?
H-how long is that?
>>
>>29853516
B-But what about my mental health? Who knows what I'd do without cuddles! Going without booping was hard enough already, but no cuddles would be torture.
>>
>>29853543
This.

cuddles are what keep ponies minds healthy.
>>
>>29853526
>>29853543
>>29853571
"N-No cuddles? H-How long?"
>You sit bolt upright in bed and grab the doctor, who jumps in surprise.
>Your leg sends a jolt of pain up your spine, water tears up in your eyes, but you grit your teeth and bear it.
>Cuddles are more important.
>The doctor sighs.
>"A few days, until we get that cast on. I'm sorry Ms. Catalog, but your marefriend has to stay out of the cot from now on."
>You cross your hooves, fall back against your pillow and pout.
>Your leg starts acting up again, but this time you bear the pain through the sheer power of the annoyed scrunch.
>What sort of cruel and unusual punishment is this?
>Going without boops was hard enough, now you've got to go without cuddles?
>Will your trials and tribulations ever stop?
"W-What about my mental health Doc? I nearly died from a week without boops, no cuddles would be agony!"
>The doctor considers this for a moment, then nods his head.
>"I suppose pony to pony interaction could be beneficial to your recovery in that sense..."
>He then lowers his voice to a whisper and continues,
>"If you're stealthy about it, I'll overlook a little hoof-holding, smooching, or perhaps quick hugs to tide you over until the cast goes on. Between us, eh?"

>input action
>>
>>29854131
We can live with that. Probably.
>>
>>29854131
It's something. I'll take it.

What all was wrong? What did you do to fix my leg while I was out? How long exactly will I have to stay here?
>>
>>29854131
You know what would be good for hospital time? Reading some of Bell's stories. Since there's no radio and all.

We never even did end up calling him, did we? Truthfully, I don't even really remember if Bell was his name.
>>
>>29854323
Oh shit, I totally forgot about him senpai.

But now Sharpie has the gay
>>
>>29854183
>>29854186
"I-I might be able to handle that. I'll take it."
>You sigh and rub your eyes.
"So what was wrong? What did you do to fix my leg while I was out? How long am I going to have to stay here?"
>The stallion yawns and nods.
>"Ah, right. When your first came in, you were losing an awful lot of blood, turns out the bullet hit your femoral artery. That's what supplies blood to your back leg. Because of the blood loss you're going to get an awful lot of head rushes and feel a bit weak for maybe the next week. Next we actually had to get the bullet out of there, which wasn't too difficult a process. But ah..."
>He looks to Tally, then back to you.
>"The bullet did shatter your tibia and fibula. Which means you're going to be lame a good while. Months perhaps, even once you get the cast off. Putting any sort of weight on it isn't going to be pleasant for a long while too."
>He then pats you on the shoulder.
>"But I'm hoping to get the cast on you within the next day or two, and send you home a couple days after that. How does that sound?"

>input action
>>
>>29855857
>severed artery
>shattered bones
O-Oh. Going home soon sounds nice at least.
>>
>>29855857
>>29855930
Oh dear, this will probably effect us getting the new job though. Months of recovery, and it's doubtful we can work in a big library with three legs.
>>
>>29855857
W-will I have any options for rehabilitation after the cast comes off? I was hoping to get a job that I need both my hind legs for...
>>
>>29855955

Not necessarily, it might slow us down but I'm not certain that speed is a relevant factor in the job.
>>
>>29856883
I don't think the dream is dead either. It'll just take us a bit longer to do the job at first because we're effectively missing a leg.
>>
>>29856883
>>29856917
I think there's solid reason to be worried. We can't reach anything higher on a shelf or climb a ladder like this. If that's part of the job then best case scenario is we start on light duties.
>>
>>29856937

I would think that would be a relatively small part of our job; I figured we would mostly be in charge of actually creating organizational systems for all of Twilight's shit and making sure everything is placed where it belongs, rather than physically doing the placing ourselves. We could literally just have Spike or a guard do the physical placing under our supervision for the first few months. It's the actual organization that's important, Twilight didn't offer to hire us just to be a ladder climber.
>>
>>29857015
Sure. Maybe. Still reason to be worried.
>>
>>29855930
>>29855955
>>29856085
"O-Oh dear. Will there be any options for rehabilitation after the cast comes off? I was hoping to get a new job that I need most of my hind legs for..."
>The doctor nods.
>"Oh, sure thing! Once the cast is off, a few months of physical and magical therapy, and it should be almost good as new!"
>He then turns towards the door.
>"I do need to get going, so unless you have any more questions, I'll be off. Bit of a warning, right now you've got some rather powerful magic binding that leg of yours together, so try to avoid sudden movements or slamming your weight on it. Not only would it be painful, but ah..."
>He then clears his throat,
>"I-It wouldn't be good. Anything else?"

>input action
>>
>>29858313
I think that's it. Thank you, doctor.
>>
>>29858313
Yeah, I'll be careful.
>>
>>29858281
>>
>>29858313
I sure hope we don't have to run from anything anytime soon.
>>
before bed bump
>>
beb
>>
>>29861527
>>
>>29861892
>>
>>29858336
>>29858362
"I think that's it. I'll be careful. Thanks you, doctor."
>He smiles back.
>"No problem."
>And trots out of the room, leaving you behind with Tally and the two white mares.
>Your marefriend leaves the room after the doctor, but returns shortly carrying a tray with food.
>Corn flakes, toast, jam, orange juice, it's everything you could ever want in breakfast.
>She pulls out a small table from your bedside and props it up, pouring herself a bowl of the cereal and taking a seat.
>"So... L-Let's go back to the beginning."
>She says shakily, unsure of her words.

>input action
>>
>>29862504
Oh. Okay. So you probably remember Kis coming to see me? Well, she told me I could work off my debt, doing jobs for her and the ponies I owed. It seemed like my only option so I took it.
>>
>>29862504
Alright, but be warned, it is quite a long story.
Like I said, it started back a few months ago, when Kismet first came to our apartment. We were both in an awful place, and she offered a way to pay off my debt and get some nice income while I was at it. So, naturally, I took it. My first job was really easy, and, if I'm quite honest, a lot of fun, and I got to see Twilight there too! I got to go to a wine tasting party. It was neat to attend the event, and all I had to do was pour a vial of something into one of the barrels in the basement.
I-I never did find out what was in that vial.
My next job was a lot of fun too. I had to work as a maid for this important guy in the fashion industry, and get into his study and get some dirt on him, tax evasion stuff. At this point I was having a lot of fun. I felt like a regular secret agent mare.
After that, I did more fashion stuff, and things started getting less nice. I had to basically steal a mare's pass to get into a convention so that one of the other ponies could. I do feel really bad about doing this one. She was a little crazy, she thought that the government was filled with conspiracy, especially the alicorns. I convinced her that ponies had found out what she knew and that she shouldn't go to the convention. She probably got fired...
N-next, I did, big surprise, more fashion work. I had to talk to this guy called Fire and learn about a merger or something. I dressed up in one of the dresses he designed and had a nice evening out with him, e-eventually we got back to his hotel room where we talked about what I wanted him to. T-this was before we were dating, but I guess I teased him too much we had had a lot to drink, he got really angry when I said I wasn't interested, a-and I let him pressure me into... Into sucking his dick. I still feel really, really guilty about that.
1/3)
>>
>>29862787
A-anyway, this was about the time where Drachma came to our home and asked me to prove my loyalty to him. This was the job where I had to work as a waitress and talk to Twilight and a royal guard member. I remember coming home really, really excited, cause that's where she said she could use a librarian to help her organize her personal library. Anyway, Drachma's job for me was to steal information from Kismet and to poor a vial of something into a mare's drink. I-I hope she's okay. I remember her being sick in the bathroom later that night. But after I stole that info from Kis, t-that's when I came home really, really upset. That's the first time I think I came home crying. Drachma took half of my debt off for that. It was just so much money. In retrospect, no, it wasn't worth it. For reference, this was just a little but after the time you got your current job.
After that was done, things started getting a little scary. Somepony was following me. I really, really should have done something about it sooner, but I didn't. I got really really worried that something was gonna happen to me, and I got us both out of the house, and over to that hotel to try and keep us both safe.
Eventually, we went to catch him, a-and I was bait. I stopped right next to a carriage that had a bunch of my coworkers, and he smacked me right on the nose, knocking me out. T-that's how that got broken. We found out that he had sold all his info to the cops and the stallion from my first fashion job, who was trying to make me disappear. We got that squared away when Provvie and I gave him a little chat. Just a chat, and a "partnership" with the Hooves which really didn't amount to anything.
So, finally, we get to my involvement with the police. I had sent in a letter for Twilight's job at the castle, and the background check brought up all that information that my would-be kidnapper and a mole in the hooves had sold to the police.
(2/3)
>>
>>29862793
So, Ward, the cop who I did the interview with, gave me a choice. Either work as an informant or go to prison. I took the job, and found out that Provvie was an informant to.
Long story short, we worked together to arrange the police raid yesterday, which we hoped would get Switch and Drachma arrested, in exchange for amnesty for me, Provvie, and Kis.
We set up a fake job under the guise of me moving up to a management position to get both of them there for the police raid.
On the day of the raid, yesterday, things went well at first. The two of them were caught in one of the innermost rooms, one with no easy exit. Provvie and I cuddled in front of the secret exit, drawing them away from it, faking that we had just given up hope, and hopefully ensuring their arrest. But they had a plan too.
They came in, guns pointed at us and saying that they had an idea to escape. They were gonna take us hostage and walk us past the police barricade. So reluctantly, I feigned compliance, telling Switch that it was just like another job.
S-slowly, we were walked towards the line, the police stallion giving me directions. I was so worried what would happen to me if they got away, s-so I dropped. A-a bullet went straight into Switch's head, and another went right past Provvie's neck and right into Drach's shoulder. Before he went down, he got two shots off, one into my leg and the other into Provvie's side. T-then I tried to crawl over to Provvie to see if she was okay, b-but before the police grabbed me and put me in the ambulance, I saw Switch's face. Completely dead, her eyes looking r-right at me. I got them both killed, she trusted me, and got a bullet in the head for it.
S-so yeah. That's the story of Twitch.
(3/3)
>>
>>29862787
>>29862793
>>29862797
Name
>>
>>29862787
>>29862793
>>29862797
I appreciate the effort, but I was hoping we could talk through it a little slower than all at once.
>>
>>29862793
You didn't mention what stealing the info from Kis did.
>>
>>29862787
You missed the part about the cop we interrogated.

>>29862793
Wasn't it a mare that busted our nose?
>>
Just out of curiosity, do we still owe them anything?
>>
>>29864149
I think so? But Drach is dead now, and unless people specifcally come to us to collect money, not really.
>>
>>29864149

Well I guess betraying an organization and selling them out to the police and getting some of their best members shot is sort of like paying off our debt to them, just...opposite.

Though I suppose we can hope the records dealing with our debt will have been confiscated by the police so they won't be around for anyone else to pick up on.
>>
>>29864149
Good question. I imagine we've paid off nearly 3/4 of our debt at this point, if not more.
But there is the question of who's going to even try to collect on that debt. All the records that Provvie didn't shred are in police custody, all the members are either in hiding or arrested, the new guy whose name I forgot probably got arrested, Provvie and Kis have turned away from the organization, and Drachma is dead.

For all intents and purposes, the Hooves no longer really exist in this specific area of Canterlot for the time being.
>>
Bep
>>
>>29862838
I agree with this. Tell it in bits so we can see how Tally responds.

>>29862787
Just the first part of this, then give Tally a chance to say something. Just the part that says
>Alright, but be warned, it is quite a long story. Like I said, it started back a few months ago, when Kismet first came to our apartment. We were both in an awful place, and she offered a way to pay off my debt and get some nice income while I was at it. So, naturally, I took it. My first job was really easy, and, if I'm quite honest, a lot of fun, and I got to see Twilight there too! I got to go to a wine tasting party. It was neat to attend the event, and all I had to do was pour a vial of something into one of the barrels in the basement. I-I never did find out what was in that vial.
>>
>>29865929
>>
Let's let this drop.
At this point there's really not enough space left in this thread for it to be worth keeping up.
>>
>>29867367
Okay. Anyone have any last thoughts about Sharpie and co? Maybe seven posts worth of them?
>>
>>29867524
Not to worry friend, Dirty Work wouldn't end on an odd number of threads. There's still some left.

But, the last year and a half of this quest was absolutely great. I said it about Heat too, but this even moreso is one of my favorite stories of all time. I'm forced to believe that Aight is just fantastic.
>>
Aight is a treasure.
>>
>>29867561
>>29867575
T-Thanks for the nice words. Should have a new thread up tomorrow. Cheers all.
>>
>>29866951
>>
>>29869926
Why
>>
>>29870012
Just killing this. No point in bumping a paused thread at 496 posts
>>
>>29870022
One more. See you for the last thread, Aight.
>>
Last for hoping that Sharpie still gets the job.
>>
File: 1479341465233.png (274KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479341465233.png
274KB, 1200x900px
bemp
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.