[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: imgres-1.jpg (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
9KB, 207x244px
Spike general thread.

Pls no derailing with how much you want him dead thank you.
>>
File: spike thumbs blur.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spike thumbs blur.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I hated Spike. I feared his episodes as the absolute worst stinkers of a season.

Then Season 6 came along. Spike was the absolute MVP, outshining everyone (my waifu included) with his stellar episodes.

What the fuck? I love Spike now.
>>
>>29771610
I want to watch Twilight rip out Spike's balls.
>>
Why would it derail into his death? How is he supposed to fuck us with his hemipenis if he's dead?
>>
>>29771627
Because Anti-spikefags ruin every Spike related thread.
>>
>>29771618
What do you think happened?
>>
>>29771618
I still feel the same way you used to.
>>
>>29771618
I see this sentiment posted often but don't share it. Spike was, is, and probably always will be the worst and most useless character on the show.
>>
>>29771618
Spike needs to hang out with guy friends more often. It could teach little girls that when guys want to hang out with their guy friends, it doesn't mean they like you any less.
>>
>>29771732
How? Do you just want him to be useless?
>>
File: 1490323885559.jpg (304KB, 1770x921px) Image search: [Google]
1490323885559.jpg
304KB, 1770x921px
>>29771618
I still think that way even after S6. The D&D episode hurts the most, it was wasted on characters I don't really care about and Spike was at the head of it. The song in Times didn't sell me on him as well.
However. I like him when he's balancing Twilight. They have cute moments and at least in the past he bounced well off her. Just look at something like Winter Wrap-Up. I think Spike works well when he supports other characters and doesn't overstay his welcome.
>>
>>29771773
I think it was Discord that was the worst part of the episode because he kept it from getting to the actual fun part.
>>
>>29771610
>>
Is she the one for him?
>>
>>29771734
Who would even be jealous of him for doing that? Sweetie Belle?
>>
whenever i see spike riding on twilight in the show
i really want to kill myself. why is that shit shaking his stomach and tail thats fucking disgusting.
and the position...god please

you knew that as seasons go, he sits foward?
im sure that sick writers intended it at first.
>>
File: pussyboi.png (377KB, 994x559px) Image search: [Google]
pussyboi.png
377KB, 994x559px
>>29771610
>him
>>
>>29771610
Spike is best mlp character.
>>
File: 31435235245.png (478KB, 716x639px) Image search: [Google]
31435235245.png
478KB, 716x639px
>>29771610
I feel like having Spike be a little more separate from Twi and rest the Mane 6 would do wonders for his development, it shows in the DND ep (When Dissy's not being a screen hogging chode) and the ep where he befriends Thorax.
Perhaps give him a couple of episode without the Mane 6 in them at all?
Because it feels like they make Spike less when he's with them as a group so that he doesn't outshine any of the Mane 6.
>>
>>29774876
Gauntlet of Fire was basically that.
>>
>>29771610
I wan't Spike to be my cocksock.
>>
>>29776068
Cute.
>>
Bump
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.