[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/apt/ Anorectic Pony Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 654325678434.jpg (33KB, 384x444px) Image search: [Google]
654325678434.jpg
33KB, 384x444px
Too malnourished to bump or make a new thread Edition
>>
Stop. Just fucking stop with the fetish generals.
>>
File: 654325678435.jpg (120KB, 890x695px) Image search: [Google]
654325678435.jpg
120KB, 890x695px
>>29771361
>not liking beautiful thin ponies
fuck off fatfag scum
>>
>>29771377
Both you and fatfags have a mental disease.
>>
>>29771602
I think that's the point.
>>
>>29771358

Anorectic is a drug that suppresses appetite.

Anorexic is the disease/descriptor.
>>
File: 1490399748588.jpg (44KB, 277x330px) Image search: [Google]
1490399748588.jpg
44KB, 277x330px
>tfw suffered with bulimia and anorexia for years and now people fetishise it.
Trust me m8's, there's nothing unsexier than anorexia. Started off as a goalweight thing, and it just went further and further. Kept moving the goalposts until I was a spoopy skellington.

Don't know how anyone could find it attractive.
>>
>>29771358
As a professional shitposter, I find your post offensive and demeaning.

What people fail to understand is that shitposting isn't just deliberately posting low-quality material to an online message board; it's a way of life. Shitposting isn't something I DO, it's something I AM. Shitposting is what helps me get out of bed in the morning, and what puts me to bed at night. I don't know what I'd do without shitposting in my life. Through all the ups and the downs, shitposting has always been there for me.

I've been a shitposter as long as I could remember. It all started when I was 12-years-old. It all started from when began posting low-quality comments on YouTube videos for attention; humble beginnings. I was discriminated against from all directions. People called me a "shitposter," a "troll," a "spammer," and a "retarded faggot." However, the word "shitposter," in particular, resonated with me. Like an African American wears the word "nigga" as a badge of honor, I decided to proudly identify as a shitposter. Shitposting became who I was and what I stood for.

My shitposting abilities allowed me to get through my college creative writing classes with a solid C- average, and go on to make something real of my life with my unique talent. Before I knew it, a shitposting talent scout searched me out, and next thing I knew, I became a high profile columnist for the Huffington Post. I now do what I love for a living. Can you say the same for yourself? So the next time you use the harsh pejorative "shitposter" in a derogatory sense, remember the struggles, trials, and tribulations of my people, and try to walk a mile in our shoes.

I am a shitposter and I am proud.
>>
File: 1428709208864.jpg (10KB, 198x154px) Image search: [Google]
1428709208864.jpg
10KB, 198x154px
>>29771785
I gotta say, it's a bit interesting how anorexia as a fetish seems to get more flack than obesity as a fetish does. It's significantly less popular, too, I think.
>>
>>29772101
Shit, meant to reply to the OP, not that guy.
>>
>>29772101
Its because anorexia is a problem in the modeling industry, so having an anorexia fetish seems much more like 'perpetuating a problem' than 'having a gross-ass fetish' to outsiders.
>>
>>29771358
>Yet another fucking general

Incredible.
>>
>>29771358
how in the fuck can aynone find this erotic or attractive in any fucking way?
>>
>>29772566
Have you forgotten where you are?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.