[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/, I've come to bargain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1489218212408.jpg (214KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489218212408.jpg
214KB, 612x306px
/mlp/, I've come to bargain.
>>
>>29770474
I don't care what it is, make nyx canon and I accept.
>>
>>29770474
No, you came here to die. Well, either that or make pones real. Either/or works.
>>
>>29770474
This film was legitimately bad and this entire scene legitimately doesn't make sense.
>>
>>29770519
How does this scene not make sense?
>>
>>29770519
This film was glorious you fat fucking neckbeard faggot. Go fuck a cactus, you horrendous cunt.
>>
>>29770519
It wasn't the greatest film, the first half of the movie is ten dozen times better than the second half, but this scene was amazing. I'm so glad he didn't simply overcome Dormamu with his sick magical power.
>>
>>29770519
I thought it was okay. Good visuals, but the story was pretty standard and not that interesting. What didn't you understand about that scene?
>>
File: Candy.png (176KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Candy.png
176KB, 1024x1024px
>>29770474
Why the fuck haven't there been a candyass edit with this yet!
>>
File: aliens guy - Doc strange.png (20KB, 539x465px) Image search: [Google]
aliens guy - Doc strange.png
20KB, 539x465px
>>29770474
What's the closest thing the horse world has to a Sorcerer Supreme?
>>
>>29770579
>vows to keep harmony in the universe
We had six of those but then we had to give them up for tree reasons.
>>
>>29770534
>>29770541
>>29770554
>>29770564
I mean, I only saw the thing once so maybe I missed something in this scene, but from what I remember he's just immortal and so is the other guy, and at least Strange is for no good reason, and he just out lasts him in a game of who-will-get-bored-first and I've been told it took months or years but the movie doesn't convey that in any way. it might as well have literally just been the dozen or so times. It's also not clear who or what remembers all timelines and who or what is really reset.

And the scene where everything is going backwards and he saves some dudes and makes them move forward in time on their own has far too many discrepancies from what would really be happening. That is, some stuff interacted as if it was moving backwards, but forward in time. I don't know.

Explain it to me pls
>>
>>29770474

Bring me the soul of the Barneyfag and we have a deal
>>
>>29770626
The green time-controlling stone that Strange had is one of the Infinity Stones, specifically Time. It's basically comic book magic deus ex machina, so don't think too hard on it, because it never made much sense to begin with.
>>
>>29770626
I don't remember all the specifics, but there was a power of Strange's infinity crystal that caused time loops. It was meant to be avoided at all costs, but Strange used it to his advantage against Dormamu.

There are other time shenanigans with the crystal that caused the rewind stuff. I didn't read the comics and I'd have to watch it again, but I remember that they did explain it in the movie.
>>
File: DORMAMMU IVE COME TO BARGIN.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DORMAMMU IVE COME TO BARGIN.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>29770626
Do you really not get that Strange introduced time to a plane of existence where there was none, via his time gem, and then cast a do over spell to relive the action of bargaining with dormammu and dieing again and again and again. He couldn't beat him so he trapped Dormammu. He probably died asking for a bargaina few thousand times or however long it took to break a timeless dimensional beng. He basically trolled Dormammu with his endless offers for a bargain.
>>
File: 1490682565773.jpg (42KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490682565773.jpg
42KB, 800x447px
>>29770541
>defending capeshit
Go back to /tv/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.