[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I hate what happened to the show after season 1 ended.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1490890791679.jpg (103KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490890791679.jpg
103KB, 500x738px
God I hate what happened to the show after season 1 ended.
>>
Nyxfags BTFO!
>>
>>29770033
>season 1 fags

Season 2 was fine you autist.

It was season 3 with Twilicorn that fucked everything up.
>>
>>29770096
>with Twilicorn
There were more things wrong than just that.

Twilicorn was the cherry on top.
>>
>>29770096
>Twilicorn was the cherry on top.
Preach it. The episode was suppose to be about job/personality switches. It shouldn't have been yet another musical where the voice actors/singers are just pretending to sing.
>>
>>29770033
S1 and S2 >>> everything else
>>
>>29770033
Then why are you still here?
>>
>>29770033
I'm rather fond of season 2 but it introduced my favorite villain and my waifu both so I'm biased.
>>
File: STFU.jpg (21KB, 496x311px) Image search: [Google]
STFU.jpg
21KB, 496x311px
>>29770033
Someone hasn't had their daily dose of SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>>
File: 51475929.jpg (27KB, 362x373px) Image search: [Google]
51475929.jpg
27KB, 362x373px
>>29771396
GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY DICK. It's all you're ever good at.
>>
>>29770033
I wish I had a friend I could talk like that with. Everyone I know is either sensitive or, if they've got a thicker hide, aren't nearly racist enough for me to share my views. Is it too much to ask for a bro that I can shit on niggers with?
>>
me too op
>>
>>29770033
the show went to shit after the intro in S1E1
>>
>>29772209
Visit your local Trump rally.
>>
>>29770033
I miss comfy stuff.
>>
File: shakespears first play.jpg (275KB, 651x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shakespears first play.jpg
275KB, 651x1600px
i miss when this place wasnt full of people
>merely pretending
>>
>>29772209
Find someone on /pol/ that lives near you?
>>
I hate Return Of Harmony because they introduced Q (with the downwatered design version of Discord) I hate because everyone is spouting a shitty one liner meant to be funny and that there is nothing interesting and fun happening in it. Discord greatly underutilizes his powers and if he does use them then all of them are just background props which don't affect anything.
>>
Rape.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.