[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresh coats greentext?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 19

File: Fresh_Coat_ID_S6E12.png (1MB, 987x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh_Coat_ID_S6E12.png
1MB, 987x1078px
Does anone know what happened to the anon writing the green about taking care of the depressed fresh coats? I was really digging the story, he said he would make a new thread, but its been like two weeks and nothing.

Did another one bail on us?
>>
>>29769454
seemed like her was going through some stuff and was bit depressed himself. I think he probably had trouble staying motivated and the story got a bit longer than he thought.
>>
>>29769475
Does anyone know for sure though? You got his pastebin or anything?
>>
File: whataqtqtqt.jpg (2MB, 2039x2894px) Image search: [Google]
whataqtqtqt.jpg
2MB, 2039x2894px
I haven't heard him say anything. I check the CYOA threads every now and then for discussion about this. I was considering making a thread to ask about this, too.

I hope he returns. It was a really good green. He went and made me start a Fresh Coat folder, even.
>>
Anyone have the paste?
>>
>>29770505
I saved the whole thread, but I'm not sure how I would go about reposting this green since it relies on the replies of other anons. It seems anonpone is the way to go, but I've never used it before.
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 358x200px
>>29770545
>>
Was wondering about this - hope he gets back to it.
>>
>>29770688
I'll just post it without the replies for now. Stand by.
>>
File: 1488598241154.png (201KB, 1296x854px) Image search: [Google]
1488598241154.png
201KB, 1296x854px
>"I don't know what to do, Anon. I'm so lost."
>Fresh Coat tightens her hug on you and buries her face into your chest.
>Tears soak through your shirt and wet your skin.
>"I'm a failure of a pony. My parents probably feel sick to their stomach every time they see my face. I'm worthless and I don't know how anyone, even you, can put up with me."
>You gently pat her back, trying your best to physically reassure her.
>Quiet sobs wrack her body and she quivers in your arms.
>Her being one of your oldest friends, you dropped everything and headed straight to Ponyville Station when she called.
>All she said was that she needed someone to lean on, and seeing her state now, you're upset you weren't there for her sooner.
>"I dropped out, Anon. I dropped out. Tomorrow's the last day I can stay in the dorms."
>She turns away from you and tries to wipe a few tears.
>"How can I fail out of art school, Anon? This is what I've wanted to do ever since I was little, and painting's the only thing I ever think about. My cutie mark is a bucket of paint for crying out loud!"
>She holds her hooves to her face, tears threatening to pour again.
>"What am I supposed to do, Anon? What am I supposed to do? What's a pony supposed to do when the one thing she does, she doesn't do good enough?"
>>
>>29770822
"Hey hey, it's okay Coats. The world's not over."
>You pull her in for another hug, something that she doesn't resist.
>Stroking the soft fur of her back, her muscles loosen under the rhythmic massage of your fingertips.
>Not stopping, you speak up, hoping to give her some peace of mind.
"You could always try to take up some construction work, you know, like painting houses and stuff?"
>The opposite effect of what you wanted seems to take hold as her body suddenly tenses up.
"Look look, hear me out. That way, you can keep in touch with paint and art, and then you can take as much time as you need figuring out what you're gonna do. Who knows, you might even find out that painting houses is kinda your thing."
>Your reasoning works and she relaxes again.
>"I mean, I could. But it's just, I don't know, Anon. I've always wanted to be a painter, and my cutie mark only made that more real. To realize that it's all a lie and that I'm actually useless?"
>She sighs.
>"It's like, imagine Princess Luna going to raise the moon for the very first time, and then in front of everyone, she finds out that she just can't do it, no matter how hard she tried."
>>
>>29770831

>She rests her head against you, and the two of you continue hugging.
>This goes on for several minutes, her finding comfort in your arms.
>You have no objections, and you're almost convinced she's fallen asleep before she breaks away.
>A tangible silence settles between the two of you, and the magnitude of the situation fully settles into you.
>You clear your throat.
"If you don't mind me asking, Coats, what kind of classes were you taking anyway? You never really kept me up to date with that stuff."
>She looks down and idly kicks at the floor.
>"The classes weren't particularly hard, and that only makes me feel worse. Just, everyone around me was so much more talented, and they all seemed so much happier and at ease. The pressure to do well, put on by myself and everyone else, it was too much. This is what I'm supposed to be good at, so why was I struggling so much?"
>She looks to you and her hurt is evident.
>"I crumbled, plain and simple. I shut down and crumbled. I stopped doing my work, I stopped going to classes, stopped going out, stopped eating. My life fell apart and all I could do was watch it fall around me."
>She buries her face into her hooves.
>You try to bring her in for one more hug, but this time she resists.
>She pushes you away, her hooves shaking.
>"A-anon, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for bothering you and being such a bad friend. I shouldn't have called you and ruined your night."
>Her voice wavers and her eyes water.
>"I don't want to bother you anymore than I already have, so if you want to go home, it's okay and I understand. I... I think I can do okay on my own now."
>>
>>29770839

>You brush the idea off with a gesture.
>There's no way you're gonna leave a friend in need alone.
"Don't be silly Coats. I'm here for you and I'd stick by your side even if the world was ending."
>A small smile graces her face, but it vanishes as soon as you take note of it.
>"No, really. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. I'd really hate--"
"Pffff."
>You give her a quick noogie and, though her cap offers some protection, it seems to do the job.
>Yep, easily flustered as always.
>"What the hay Anon, that was completely uncalled for!"
>She furrows her brow, struggling to adjust her cap back to the perfect position.
"It was completely called for. You were being a silly little pony so you deserved it."
>She huffs.
>"I'm not little."
>Once she's finished fiddling with her cap, you level with her.
"Coats, I know that what it's like to feel like a failure, and I know that it's good to have someone close to you when you're feeling down. I'm gonna be that someone for you, whether you like it or not, okay?"
>She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, her mouth falling into a soft smile on the exhale.
>Her arms wrap around you for one more hug, her head resting on your shoulders.
>"Thank you Anon."
>Her voice is quiet, very delicate.
"Do you want me to stay with you for a few days?"
>"Yes please."
>>
>>29770845

>The hug continues for a while, up until the door to her dorm swings open.
>"Well lookie what we got here. Is this some kinda new kinky foreplay? Hugging and stuff?"
>You look to the source of the voice -- a pale blue, yellow-maned mare standing in the doorway.
>"S-shut up Honeywisp!"
>Fresh Coat's face turns red and the intruder chuckles, waving her hoof.
>"I'm just messin with you honey."
>The mare looks over to you.
>"Sooo, you must be Fresh Coat here's friend."
>"Um, yeah, Anon. This is my roommate, Honeywisp. Honeywisp, Anon."
>"It's a pleasure to finally meet the stallion or whatever that Fresh Coat daydreams about all the time."
>Coats covers her face with her hooves and you raise an eyebrow.
"Thanks?"
>"I'm joking, just joking!"
>She closes the door and trots over to what you can assume is her bed.
>"Heh, kinda not really."
>She throws her saddlebags on the floor and stretches out her legs.
>"Well, if the two of you need me, I'll be right here. Just try not to get too loud, alright? I'm a light sleeper and the neighbors might make a noise complaint."
>The bed springs squeak as she plops into her covers, snores immediately filling the room.
>Coats peeks out from her shell, and seeing the coast is clear, lowers her hooves.
>The snores abruptly stop, and Honeywisp turns in her bed to face the two of you.
>Her eyes are open and and all her face can express is that of worry.
>"Are you okay though, Fresh Coat, really?"
>"I... I think so. I'll be okay with Anon and you here."
>"What're you gonna do tomorrow sweetie? Where're you gonna stay?"
>Coats doesn't respond.
>>
>>29770856

>Well shit, that's right, Coats has until tomorrow to stay in the dorms.
>You could always invite her to stay with you at your duplex apartment in Ponyville, not too far away from Canterlot's Academy for the Arts, where you are now.
>Your little enterprise with Zecora and her tonics and potions has been enough for you to make rent and support yourself.
>You have some savings, so you can get by supporting both you and Coats for a while, but any extended period would need extra, more stable income than making and selling bottles of brew.
>You're a familiar face in Ponyville, and the residents are fairly friendly, so you could see if anyone's so kind to help someone in need out.
>Zecora is especially one to offer a hoof, but she lives very differently than most.
>It seems that your options to offer her are too take Coats in, prod some of your connections, and/or look to Zecora for help.
>Hell, you and Coats will figure something out if worse comes to worse, but you'll cross that bridge when you come to it.
>>
>>29770867

"Coats, you stay with me in Ponyville, yeah?"
>She looks at you, shocked.
>"What? No. You know I can't ask that of you Anon."
"You're not asking me, I'm asking you."
>She's quiet.
"It won't have to be forever, but you can stay with me for as long as you need. It'll be no problem, promise. We can keep everything on the down low too, if you want."
>Coats looks down, avoiding your eyes.
>"Anon, I don't want to be a burden on anyone, okay? I'll... I'll figure something out."
"You're not a burden, alright? I've got it all figured out for you, so don't worry. I'm not letting you have a choice in this anymore anyway."
>You move over to Coats' bed and gesture for her.
"Here, come on, it's late and you should really get some rest. I can only imagine how spent you are."
>She walks over to the bed and rests her forehooves on the mattress, sighing.
>"Yeah, I guess."
>She magics her cap off her head and puts it on her bed post.
>A few moments pass before she looks up to you, eyes wide and hair freely falling along her face.
>"Anon?"
"Yes?"
>Her mouth opens to say something, but she hesitates.
>Instead, she heaves herself into bed and pulls the covers over her body.
>She looks to you again, before closing her eyes and turning to sleep.
>"Thanks for everything, Anon."
>>
>>29770876

>...
>...
>You saunter on over to Honeywisp.
"So, as for making noise..."
>She looks at you, and you respond by wriggling your eye brows.
"I bet I could get you to wake the entire building baby."
>"O-oh, oh my."
>She bites her lip and smiles.
>"Well, I suppose another noise complaint can't be too bad."
>She starts to shuffle her sheets around trying to get up, but a pillow flies into the back of your head before you can do anything else.
>"What the hay guys! I'm right here you know? I'm not deaf."
>You turn to see Coats as red and flustered as ever.
>She levitates the pillow back to her and turns away from the both of you.
>She makes a display of trying to get comfortable again, and you admit it's quite adorable.
>"Celestia help me, you guys better just be messing with me."
>Honeywisp lies back down, the biggest shit-eating grin plastered on her face.
>"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night honey. G'night Fresh Coat."
>"Screw you."
>>
>>29770885

>You wake up to someone prodding at your side.
>Ugh, everything aches.
>You rub your eyes and stretch out your legs.
>Thinking back, you remember resigning yourself to a bean bag chair for the night.
>Considering how quickly you passed out, you must've been pretty tired.
>Opening your eyes, you take in your surroundings.
>Sunlight filters through the window and falls on the face of Fresh Coat, your dearest friend.
>She stands at your side, levitating a plate.
>"H-hey Anon. Sorry for everything last night."
>You stare at her blankly, your brain still running its boot up processes.
>You sit up and take off your blanket, something Coats must've gotten for you in the night.
>"You must be pretty hungry, I don't think you ate anything earlier."
>The plate hovers over to you, revealing some French (Prench?) toast and strawberries.
>"So yeah, I guess I went ahead and got some breakfast for you."
>>
>>29770902

>Once your brain has reached operational capacity, you thank Coats for being so kind.
>You go ahead and situate yourself, then start to dig in.
>Looking around, you notice a pair of saddlebags and a cardboard box sitting at the door.
>In the meanwhile, Coats just sits on her bed playing with her hooves.
>She looks nervous as hell, but you can't blame her.
>You're not quite sure how sudden this all happened to her, but she's pretty distraught about everything.
>You wonder what exactly is going on in her head.
>Maybe you should say something?
>It would probably help if you try to distract her from this whole situation.
>Or perhaps you could go over your immediate plans on what to do.
>Maybe something else?
>>
>>29770907

>You put down your now empty plate and get up.
"You know you don't have to apologize for anything, right Coats?"
>You sit down and wrap an arm around her.
"Everything's gonna be just fine, trust me."
>She leans into you.
>"I don't know Anon. I'm scared."
>You squeeze her lightly.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. We can take all the time we need to figure out what to do, but it's important for you to take it easy for now."
>She turns into you and hugs you.
>The warmth of your bodies mingle, and you soak in the sensation.
>You look down at her, the two of you just sitting there holding each other.
>She's such a precious little pony, and you care for her a lot.
>The feeling you get with her in your arms, it's intoxicating.
>Your heart flutters and you think, maybe you care for her as more than just a friend?
>Either way, you need to be here for her when she needs it the most.
"Coats, is there anything you might want to do on campus? Maybe we can do some things you haven't been able to do before. We could pull a little prank on Honeywisp too, she seems like she's overdue for one."
>Coats breaks the hug and giggles a bit.
>"Yeah, she is. She went off to class after we ate breakfast though."
>She looks down and starts playing with her hooves again.
>"We talked about stuff and things... Said our goodbyes..."
>She trails off and stares into space.
>Several seconds pass with her lost in thought.
"You okay Coats?"
>Your voice startles her and she starts to panic.
>"Oh Celestia, oh Celestia."
>She jumps off the bed, sweat suddenly pouring down her face.
>Her eyes dart around and her legs shake.
>"Oh Celestia. I-I'm really sorry Anon, I don't think I can do this."
"Wait, Coats--"
>Before you're able to stand up, she's already thrown on her saddle bags and ran out the door, leaving both the box and you behind.
>>
>>29770914

>Well shit.
>You book it after her.
>You contemplate for a second to take the box with you, but you decide to run and chase her.
>Still, you hope she doesn't go far.
>You run into the hallway, turning after her.
>What the hell is this pony thinking?
>Where would she even go?
>She goes through the door at the end of the hallway, and you're there before it swings back shut.
>A stairwell.
>You hear hurried hoofsteps beneath you and follow their sound.
>If you see Honeywisp, you're gonna need to talk to her about this.
>Something about her must've freaked Coats out or something.
>Eventually, you're dumped at the bottom of the stairwell with one door leading outside.
>You quicky try to push it open, but it refuses to budge.
>You try pushing it again, pulling too in case you're retarded, but still the door doesn't open.
>Fuck!
>You hold your hands to your head, helpless.
>You take a few seconds to sort out your head, and you notice a reddish aura surrounding the door knob.
>You out the window of the door to see a courtyard garden, but it's devoid of any Fresh Coat.
>You try to look along the wall outside the door, but the angle doesn't let you see.
>From what you know of magic, most unicorns can't manipulate things too far away from them, so she's either around a corner or hiding.
>>
>>29770918

>You pound on the door.
"Coats! I know you're out there!"
>You try to open the door again, but it's still being jammed shut.
"C'mon Coats! Why're you doing this?"
>Nothing.
"Coats!"
>You look out the window again, trying to get a better look.
>It's the courtyard in the middle of the dorms, full of flowers and other greens.
>There's no outlet from what you can tell, other than several doors leading to other parts of the building.
>There's tables and other furniture, obviously offering a secluded area to study or get away.
>How ironic.
>You can't see anyone else in the courtyard, but you know Coats is there.
"Coats? Talk to me, please! What's wrong?"
>You place your ear to the door and you hear crying.
>Shit, she's really upset.
>Okay, okay, on the up side, she's not running.
>On the down side, if she does run again, she's probably gonna be able to disappear back into the building before you can do anything.
>Okay, this is a really delicate situation, but what the hell can you say to calm her down or even respond?
>>
>>29770924

>You decide to give her a minute or two, let her calm down and cry it out.
>Still, you wonder what the hell got into her.
>You sit down next to the door and wait.
>The crying is painful to listen to, and you feel your heart aching.
>All the other times she's cried, it was okay -- you were there to comfort her.
>But now you're shut away, unable to do anything.
>Eventually, the crying subsides to intermittent sniffles.
"Coats?"
>Nothing.
"You know I don't think any less of you for any of this, right Coats?"
>More sniffles, then a muffled voice.
>"I'm sorry Anon."
"No no no, don't be sorry, remember what I said?"
>No response.
"I'm here for you Coats. I know you're scared, but I'm here for you. If you don't want to talk, that's okay, just know I'm here."
>Again, she doesn't respond, so you give her a bit more time.
>A sniffle, then you hear her voice again.
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>You hear a really heavy sigh, one that bears extreme weight.
>"Anon, the things Honeywisp were saying last night."
>A pause.
>"She... she wasn't entirely joking. She wasn't just poking fun, she was teasing."
>Wut.
>>
>>29770931

>"I didn't make many friends here besides Honeywisp, and before that you were pretty much my only friend. The two of you are pretty much the only things I have left."
>You try to process what exactly she's saying.
>"Anon... I really care for you, and I'm deathly scared for anything to happen to our friendship. That's why... that's why I'm so scared to say..."
>Though you can't see her, you can feel that she has her face buried in her hooves again.
>"Anon, I've always had a crush on you."
>A moment passes.
>"I'm scared, I'm so scared you hate me for this. You've already gone through so much for me as a friend, come out to Canterlot, consoled me, offered me a place to stay..."
>She starts crying, and the aura on the door knob fades away.
>"You're probably disgusted with me. You probably don't want to see me ever again. I... I just..."
>Sniffles and tears.
>"If I stayed at your place, I couldn't just lie to your face about how I felt. If I stayed quiet and you found out later, you'd kick me out and hate me forever. Honeywisp said that I had to tell you sooner or later, but I don't know what you'd do and I don't know what I'd do and I'd lose you as a friend too and -- and..."
>You... you should probably do something, yeah.
>>
>>29770934

>Her magic released, you inch open the door to find Coats sitting right there, head in her hooves.
"Hey, hey Coats."
>She stiffens, but doesn't move from her position.
"Coats, why would I hate you for having feelings? You said you needed someone to lean on, and this doesn't change anything.
>She opts not to move, but you hope that what you're saying is reassuring her.
"No matter what you do, no matter how you feel, you can lean on me. Everything is going to be just fine."
>"R-really?"
"Really. You're my dearest friend."
>You sit yourself next to her and hold her close.
>"Y-you don't hate me or anything?"
"Of course not."
>Slowly, you feel her start to relax in your arms.
>You pat her head, and you start to relax as well.
>You take a moment to look around, and you find that the courtyard surrounding is gorgeous.
>Several butterflies flutter around gently, finding sanctuary amongst the large bushes and mosaic of flowers.
>A willow resides at the center and vines climb the walls, making the entire area lush and green.
>Overhead, glass ornaments hang down from a web of strings that stretch from one wall to another.
>The low angle of early morning sunlight glints off of them, creating a display of sparks and rainbows below.
>>
>>29770949

>Coats is still in your arms, and you get the same intoxicating feeling as you did before.
>The two of you turn to each other and your heart nearly skips a beat.
>You never really looked at her this way before, but now that you are...
>Coats, she's beautiful.
>The deep ocean of her precious magenta eyes.
>The radiance of warmth that comes off of her orange coat.
>The way her hair tumbles out her cap and falls on her face.
>The soft, caring, heartfelt smile she's giving you now.
>She's absolutely beautiful in every way, and you're smitten.
"Coats, I--"
>You stop yourself.
>You care for her a lot, and now you know for sure that you have feelings for her.
>But can you really do this?
>Should you really tell her that you return her feelings?
>Thinking of how fragile and lost she must be, is romance really what she needs at this time of her life?
>You could say nothing for now, but who are you to hide your feelings when she's been brave enough to show hers?
>>
>>29770955

>You take a deep breath.
"Coats, I think I need to tell you something as well."
>Her smile fades, and you can see apprehension flash in her eyes.
>You hold your hand up to calm her down.
"No no, it's nothing bad."
>Still she looks at you, a mixture of dread and hope swirling in her expressions.
>You give her a gentle smile.
"Coats, you're not exactly alone in your feelings."
>She blinks.
>A smile returns to her face, wider than ever.
>"You mean?"
>She's ecstatic, but you think not to overstep.
>You don't exactly want to rebuff her, yet you don't want to lead her on too much.
>Jumping into a relationship with Coats right now isn't in anyone's best interest, no matter how much you want it yourself too.
>You act quickly to anchor her emotions before she completely flies away.
"I care for you a lot Coats, I really do. I'm wanting the best for you, and what's really important right now is that we focus on getting you back on your hooves, nothing else, alright?"
>She looks at you, confused.
>"Wait, but what did you mean that I'm not alone in my feelings then?"
>You don't say anything, opting to just pull her in and hold her close.
>She hesitates to do anything, but slowly she returns the gesture, wrapping her arms around you.
>The two of you sit together for a while, and you watch as a few butterflies dance in the air in front of you.
>You hope letting her on ever so slightly was the right thing to do.
>>
>>29770963

>Coats nervously chuckles and scratches her head.
>"Well, uhhh, I guess we should get going then."
>She looks really uncomfortable, so you decide to let her move on from the situation.
>It's not long before the two of you are heading up the stairs back to her room.
>"Sorry, about the whole, you know, running thing."
"No, it's okay, I understand. You don't need to apologize."
>"I'll just grab the rest of my stuff and I guess we're off to do whatever."
>Her dorm room is still open, and the box is still there.
>Coats levitates it up and takes one last look at the room.
>She shuts the door and sighs.
>>
>>29770969

>After turning in her key and taking care of a few more minor things, Coats is a free mare, the world at her disposal.
>Or rather, the world threatening to chew her up and spit her out, judging by the expression on her face.
>You place a hand on her withers.
"Coats, it's okay. I'm going to take care of you and we're going to sort things out in no time."
>"Y-yeah."
>The two of you stand just outside the building, looking towards the street.
>You might consider going home and retiring early, get Coats settled in as soon as possible.
>On the contrary, there could be some stuff in Canterlot to do, enjoy the sights and sounds, spend some quality time together.
>Coats never did tell you if there was anything she wanted to do either too.
>>
>>29770975

"So, is there anything else you wanna do here in Canterlot? We don't need to leave right away."
>"I dunno, not really."
>Coats raises a hoof to her chin.
>"Well, I've always kinda wanted to paint in the Canterlot Gardens, but I never set aside the time to do that before."
>Upon more reflection, she deflates a little.
>"I... I don't think I'm feeling up for that though."
"Hey, that's alright. If there's anything else you wanna do, we can do that instead."
>She looks to the ground for a few seconds, then looks back to you.
>"There's nothing I can really think of."
"Maybe we can just walk around and enjoy the sights?"
>"I think I'm okay."
>She rubs one of her forehooves with the other.
>"I've already said goodbye to everyone I care about, and Canterlot isn't exactly a new place to me."
>You nod.
"Hey, now that you mention it, how about Honeywisp? You really wanted to prank her earlier, don't deny it."
>You give her a raised eyebrow and a mischevious smile.
>She can't help but smile as well.
>"That'd be great, but I already said my goodbyes to her. I don't think I want to spoil that."
>(X) Doubt.
"C'mon, just looking at your face, I can tell you're lying to me. You totally want to do it."
>She laughs.
>"What are you talking about? I'm being serious, shut up."
>She can't keep a straight face.
"What's the harm in a small friendly prank? It'll be great."
>"I don't know Anon. I mean, seriously though, there's not much we could do that we can't do another time, I've already turned in my key."
"Why do it later when we can do it now?"
>You nudge her in the side.
>"Oh come on Anon. What if I don't really feel like doing it today?"
"Fine, have it your way. I guess we can walk to Ponyville instead too since you like being bored with nothing to do."
>She sticks her tongue out at you and you can't help but chuckle.
>She smiles as she turns away from you, setting off for the station and leaving you behind with the box once again.
>>
>>29770985

>Coats looks through the window at Canterlot shrinking in the distance.
>You wrap an arm around her, and she lays her head against your shoulder.
"Everything's gonna be fine. You're a wonderful mare and no matter what you think, I know that the future ahead of you is bright."
>She says nothing, and the train continues to rumble on.

>The afternoon sun bears down from overhead as you step off the train.
>Coats follows close behind you.
"Well, here we are -- Ponyville."
>"Huh, it's smaller than I expected."
>You smile.
"Don't worry, it'll only get smaller as you get used to it."

>You and Coats round the corner, and there it is -- your humble abode.
"Here we are Coats, this is it."
> Coats' box in your arms, you struggle to pull your keys out of your pocket.
>You manage to get them in hand just as you arrive at your door.
>With a twist and a push, you swing the door open and reveal the inside.
"Tada! Home sweet home."
>Of course, it's nothing impressive.
>A small living room and kitchen with a hall leading to a bedroom and bathroom, enough to keep you happy and going.
>"Jeez Anon, you've got all this to yourself?"
"Heh, I get by. Hope it's up to par for you."
>She drops her saddlebags on the floor and sits down.
>"This is really nice Anon."
>She looks around, taking things in.
>With a couch, a coffee table, and the kitchen utilities, you're not exactly sure what there is to take in.
>She stands up and gives you a long hug.
>"Again, thanks for giving me a place to stay for a while, Anon. Thanks for everything."
>>
>>29770991

>You return the hug with one arm, the other still holding the box.
"It's no problem Coats. I'm your friend and I'm glad to help you out."
>You walk over to the coffee table and put the box down there.
>Happy to have your hands free, you stretch out and crack your back.
>You turn back to Coats, who's resumed absorbing your apartment.
"Well, make yourself at home. What's mine is yours. The bathroom's down there to the left, and you can stay in the bedroom to the right."
>She furrows her brows.
>"How about you? Where are you gonna sleep?"
"I'll be comfy on the couch."
>She begins to protest, but you quickly shush her.
"Here, how about this?"
>You walk over to the hallway and open your trusty storage closet.
>Oh boy do you love this closet.
>Whatever you lack in furniture, this closet makes up for it.
>You've stocked it to have everything you could ever need, and then some.
"You wanna play some cards? I got some playing cards in here."
>"I know unichre."
"Oh cool, I can invite some ponies over for that if you want. We could even play some board games. Pinkie'll love to meet you."
>You pull out a box of Monopony and show it to Coats.
>She shakes her head.
"Settlers of Ponan?"
>"I just, I don't feel good about being around others right now. They're gonna ask me where I'm from and what I do and I don't really wanna answer that."
>You nod and put away the Monopony.
"Battleclouds? Ponnect Four?"
>"Those work."
>>
>>29770997

>Coats sits on the floor across the table, and you lean forward from the couch.
>"Sky three?"
"And that's my stratus."
>She gives you a cheeky smile.
>"So much for being unbeatable, huh?"
"Hey, not my fault that you cheated."
>"What do you mean I cheated? I can take you on blindfolded no problem!"

>She drops one of the Ponnect Four chips into the grid.
>"Why do you even have all these games for Anon? It's not like you have a roommate around to play with you at a moment's notice."
"Well, I have you for now, so I'm gonna be getting as much value out of these games as I can."
>You drop another chip in and you get an idea.
"What're you trying to imply anyways?"
>You scrunch your face a bit.
"That I have no friends or something?"
>"What? No! That's not wh--"
"I got plenty of friends! You kidding me?"
>You stand up and she quickly does the same.
>"Anon! I didn't mean--"
"Here, I'll show you how many friends I have! Let me just pull them out of the closet and you'll see just how many friends I have!"
>She sputters and you struggle to keep yourself from laughing.
>Her face changes as seems to realize you were joking.
>"Anon, don't scare me like that! I was really afraid I upset you or something."
>A pang of guilt hits your chest and you regret your little prank.
>"I mean, of course you have friends! You're a great guy and I know that."
>Your heart drops a bit.
"Coats, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."
>"It's okay Anon. It's just..."
>She sighs.
>"Whatever blow-up dolls you have in there, you don't need to mention them to inflate your friend count, okay? You do that enough with all your hot air."
>You look at her blankly, and she doesn't even try to keep a straight face.
>"What? Should've left out the hot air part? Was it that bad?"
>>
>>29771008

>You package up the games and slide them across the floor to the closet, and your stomach rumbles.
>Looking at the clock, it's only 3:30.
>You and Coats had some snacks on the train, but that's all you ate today other than breakfast.
>You have some stuff in the fridge and cupboards, but they're mostly snacks and other sweets.
>The food market isn't far if you want to prepare something yourself, but Ponyville has tons of places such as the Hayburger and Cafe Hay as well.
>Alternatively, you can wait it out for dinner.
>You keep these things in the back of your mind.

>In the mean time, Coats had levitated her box back onto the table and placed her saddlebags close by.
>You point to the box.
"Hey, what's in there anyways?"
>She shrugs.
>"Nothing much really."
"What do you mean nothing much? I carried it, and it definitely weighs more than nothing much."
>"Well, if you really want to know, it's just some art supplies and other stuff."
>She opens the flaps on the box and you can see a pillow sitting on top.
>She pulls the pillow out, as well as a blanket, revealing several things underneath.
>Sketchbooks, sketchpads, brushes, paint tubes, and all sorts of other things.
>Several papers are scattered inside as well -- most are white, but some of them are toned brown.
>Seems like Coats just threw in everything she didn't have in her saddlebags and called it a day.
>She picks up the papers with her magic and quickly skims through them.
>Her face contorts, trying to hide any natural expressions.
>Once she's satisfied (or rather, sufficiently dissatisfied), the papers float over to the kitchen and get unceremoniously dumped into the recycling bin.
>She begins to float out the rest of the box's contents, and you hear her stomach growl.
>>
>>29771015

"You hungry Coats?"
>"Kinda."
>Her voice is dismissive, and you can tell that the art supplies has soured her mood a little.
>She continues to float her things out of the box.
"How about I go make us dinner then? You made breakfast for me this morning, so let me return the favor."
>"To be fair, I just brought it from the dining hall after Honeywisp and I ate breakfast."
"That's besides the point. I'll stop by the market for some ingredients. You can come if you want."
>She considers it for a second.
>"I think I'll stay here."
"You sure? There's not much to do in here since I spend a lot of my time outside. Walking around and getting active is nice too."
>"I'm fine Anon, thanks though."
"Well, take care of yourself while I'm gone okay? Make yourself at home and I'll be back in forty-five minutes."
>She nods as you grab a paper bag, making your way outside.

>The walk isn't long -- took you ten minutes and you're already here.
>Ponyville's market is always a reasonably bustling place, but not overcrowded.
>If ponies aren't here to buy groceries or eat at the restaurants, it serves just fines as a place to meet with friends among other things.
>You scan the food stalls, thinking of what dinner you can make.
>Some kind of pasta is a safe bet, so you decide to start there.
>>
>>29771021

>You toss over the few bits needed for your tomatoes, and you're all set.
>Before you head back for home, however, a shushed pink voice calls out for you.
>"Anon! Aaaanooooon! Over here!"
>You turn to see Pinkie Pie, frantically gesturing for you behind the apple stall.
>"Quick! It's an emergencyyyy!".
>Knowing Pinkie and her version of emergencies, you're not in any rush to get over.
>You leisurely walk towards her as you place the tomatoes in your bag.
>She ducks back down behind the cover of the stall, revealing an unamused Applebloom next to her.
>As soon as you're close, she grabs your shoulders and pulls you right in front of her face.
>"Anon! You gotta help me!"
>Her voice drops to a whisper as Applebloom imitates silently.
>"My Pinkie Sense is rubadubbin the wrong way."
>Applebloom throws her forelegs up.
>"For Pete's sake Pinkie! You've been acting like this ever since noon!"
>"Well, for good reason!"
>You clear your throat to get their attention.
"So, what's exactly wrong?"
>"What's wrong? What's wrong!"
>Pinkie starts to shake you around.
>"Somepony in town is sad! They're new too!"
>She scans the market before locking back to you.
>"You gotta help me Anon! You're pretty tall so you should be able to who it is! I gotta throw a party for them stat!"
>>
>>29771029

"Pinkie, just because I'm tall doesn't mean I can tell how everyone in town is feeling."
>"Doesn't matter! Your face says you know who it is!"
>You roll your eyes.
>This pink pony really is overwhelming sometimes.
>Even though Pinkie's sweet and always has good intentions, Coats definitely won't take too well to a party.
"Okay, so I do know who it is."
>"So you're gonna tell me?"
"I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to throw a party for her."
>"What!? No parties!? You're giving me cupcake and telling me not to eat it Anon, a no can do."
"Trust me when I say that a party isn't what she needs right now. She just wants to be alone for a bit."
>Pinkie's in disbelief.
>"Are you trying to tell this party pony that there's something a party won't help?"
>"I dunno Pinkie, there's been plentya times I just felt like being left alone."
>"Puh!"
"Look Pinkie, I'll tell you when it's okay to throw her a party, okay? I'll even help you with it then."
>She crosses her arms and concedes defeat.
>"Fine. You better promise me to cheer her up good then."
"Promise."
>You look to Applebloom.
"Do me a favor and make sure she doesn't follow me?"
>The filly salutes you.
>Happy you've averted crisis for a little while, you toss enough bits for an apple and a little extra since Applebloom's a good kid.
>With twice the amount of mouths to feed, however, you're probably going to have to be a bit more frugal in the future.
>Those few bits won't hurt much though, and you can probably afford eating out a few times with Coats.
>Picking an apple off the stand for a snack, you head back home.
>>
>>29771040

>Just as you said, you're back home after being out for about forty-five minutes.
>You open the door and find Coats fast asleep on the couch, cap still fixed on her head.
>Walking over to the kitchen, you drop your apple core into the garbage and slide the groceries onto the counter.
>Looking back to Coats, it's a bit amusing how she's sprawled herself out
>With her sleeping, you can probably use this as your time to do whatever.
>On a regular day, you'd usually be out hiking or fishing if not spending time with others, but you don't think you should go out again without Coats.
>You have a small collection of books in the bedroom to pass time if needed, though getting a head start on cooking doesn't sound bad either.
>Waking Coats up is an option as well.
>What to do, what to do...
>>
>>29771055

>Thinking about it, Coats' stomach was already rumbling when you left, so the sooner you can start cooking the better.
>You get all the ingredients and cooking paraphernalia ready, and a pot of water is over heat in no time.
>With that underway, you go and spend some time tidying up the bedroom and putting on fresh bed-sheets.
>Once that's done, you walk over to Coats with the intention of carrying her to bed, but you realize that you'd probably wake her up.
>Though ponies are somewhat small, they're not exactly mini and easy to carry.
>You do the next best thing, covering her with a blanket and resting her head on a pillow.
>Reflecting on the day so far and seeing how peaceful she looks now, you smile to yourself.
>You turn back to the kitchen and get cooking.
>>
>>29771065

>The pasta is al dente just as you're about done making the tomato and garlic sauce.
>The smell of cooked garlic is still strong in the air.
>You feel a bit bad that you're making spaghetti for the nth time, but at least it's somewhat fancier than usual.
>You take a few more minutes to finish cooking, and you end up with more than enough to feed the both of you.
>Looking at the clock, it's around 5:00.
>>
>>29771071

>Coming over to Coats, you second guess waking her up.
>She looks too comfortable to disturb, almost like a sleeping angel.
>Worried about how she'll sleep later tonight, you decide not to keep her sleeping for much longer.
>You place a hand on her shoulder and shake her gently through the blanket.
"Coats. Hey, Coats."
>She starts to stir and you let her slowly come about.
>Her eyes flutter open, and she looks to you through a hypnopompic fog.
>"Hey."
>Her voice is groggy, and you can feel yourself getting drunk on how cute she sounds.
"I made us dinner already."
>"Mmmm. Yeah, I can smell it. Smells really good."
>You go and grab the plates you've prepared and place them on the coffee table.
"Sorry for the lack of a dining table. Never needed one for myself before."
>"Oh, yeah no. No problem."
>She pulls herself up to a sitting position and looks to the clock.
>Her gaze falls downward, looking at nothing particular on the floor.
>Picking up on this, you try to pull her attention back to you by sitting on the floor and nudging a plate towards her.
"I made some tomato and garlic spaghetti. Hope you that's okay with you."
>"Yeah, it is. Thanks."
>She looks to you for affirmation and you encourage her to dig in.
>She obliges, and you dig in yourself.
>The two of you eat in silence.
>>
>>29771081

>She's really distraught, but you can't blame her.
>There's still a lot of the afternoon left, and you don't want to spend it in silence.
"Coats, I know I've said it a lot already, but I want you to know that you didn't ruin this friendship. I just want to do everything I can to help you."
>She swirls her food with her magicked fork.
>"I know. I just feel weird about everything."
>Again, you can't blame her.
"This must be really hard for you, but I know you can make it through this."
>"Anon, I really appreciate everything you do. It really means a lot for me."
>She plants the fork in her spaghetti.
>"I just -- I just don't know."
>She blankly stares at her food.
>Staring through it would be a more accurate description though.
>Another silence falls on the room.
>It stays like this for a minute before you speak up again.
"I, uh, ran into a friend at the market."
>Coats looks back up to you, her thoughts disturbed.
"She wanted to throw a welcome to town party for you."
>She gives you a worried look.
"Don't worry, I remember what you said earlier and told her to hold it off for a while."
>She relaxes a bit, and she resumes eating her food.
"Her name's Pinkie Pie, and she's a really nice pony. She always wishes the best for everyone. Maybe you'd like to meet her some time?"
>You let her finish her bite of food.
>"I mean sure, but I don't want to bother anyone I don't have to."
"You're not a bother on anyone Coats."
>She looks back down and says nothing, silently continuing to eat her food.
>>
>>29771091

>You're not sure of what else to say, so the both of you finish your meals without another word.
>"Thanks for cooking Anon. It was really good."
>She brings her plate to the kitchen sink and places her forehooves on the rim.
>She turns her head to you.
>"So uh, how do you do your dishes? You just wash them or?"
>You wave your hand.
"Just leave it there, I'll take care of it."
>She drops back down on the floor and faces you.
>"Anon, you're giving me room and board. Please at least let me at least wash the dishes for you."
>Tilt your head at her.
>"Please?"
>You're not exactly one to argue, especially since she seems to want to do it.
"Alright, if you say so. Just remember that you don't have to do anything if you don't want to."
>"It's washing dishes Anon. Can you let me feel useful for something, anything please?"
>The desperation in her tone catches you off guard and Coats notices.
>"Oh no, Anon I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that."
"No no, you didn't snap at me. It's okay. I'm just, you can do the dishes if you want."
>She seems a little pained, but she turns back and begins to wash her plate as well as the pot and pan you used.
>>
>>29771098

>Not wanting to make Coats feel worse, you decide to leave her alone.
>You should probably check if Pinkie is snooping around, Apple Bloom couldn't have been able to hold her for long.
"I'm gonna go outside to, uh, check on things. Thanks for taking care of the dishes."
>You slip outside, and it seems like any other day.
>Sun's a few hours from going down, and the street is what you'd expect for being at the edge of town -- empty.
>You take a look around the duplex and it seems that the coast is clear.
>Pinkie's not exactly the most subtle ponies, so you're satisfied with what you see.
>Kinda surprises you though, you had expected her to do some snooping so that she'd 'know what kinda of party to throw' or something.
>Well, when you put it in perspective now, you should probably hang outside just to make sure.
>Giving Coats some space might do well too.

>After a while, Coats sticks her head out the door.
>"Hey Anon. I'm, uh, gonna head to bed. I'm still pretty tired."
"Oh yeah, no problem. I changed the sheets and everything for you."
>"Thanks."
>A pause.
>"Uh, sorry for earlier and everything."
"Don't worry about it. I should be the one who's sorry if anything."
>Another pause.
>You think about it again, and Coats seems like she really wants to pull her weight.
>Perhaps getting her some things to do would help her out.
>A guage of her art skills would be nice too so you could ask her to do something in that realm.
>It's probably too early to ask her to show you her art though.
>There is a possibility of checking what she threw away, but it makes you feel a bit dirty, and not just physically.
>Coats speaks up again.
>"Yeah. Well, good night Anon."
"G'night."
>She disappears back inside.
>>
>>29771112

>Going behind Coats' back to look at her drawings would be all sorts of wrong.
>You really don't want to betray Coats' trust, and you want to make sure she's comfortable and happy.
>Looking at her stuff without permission completely undermines that.
>You sigh to yourself.
>Nothing left to do outside, you head in.
>The dishes and cookware are drying, and Coats has already made her way into the bedroom.
>Coats' box is next to the couch, art supplies repacked in.
>Funnily enough, the game boxed from earlier are still sitting on the floor by the closet.
>You go and take care of that, but not without craning your neck to try to spy her drawings inside the recycling bin.
>You don't get a good view of anything, and you reprimand yourself for curiosity.
>Not much to do, you resign yourself to the couch.
>What should be your plans for tomorrow?
>Maybe something to do with Cafe Hay like you debated doing today?
>You could even invite Pinkie to breakfast with the two of you since Coats didn't necessarily say no to meeting her.
>Maybe walking around, tour the town with Coats?
>Probably not considering how Coats doesn't exactly want to be around many others right now.
>Could a picnic work, somewhere nice just outside the town?
>Yeah, that'd be nice, but you can think about that more later.
>...
>>
>>29771120

>So what if you find out Coats is actually good or bad at drawing?
>It's not like you can go up to her with that knowledge and have her be unsuspecting.
>Still, it'd be nice to know, and it can't hurt if she doesn't find out, r-right?
>She has to be asleep by now.
>Plain view doctrine?
>You're doing it for her sake, and more information only helps.
>You get off the couch, swearing to take only a tiny peek.
>You sneak your way to the garbage can, and you can feel yourself regretting this already.
>You stand over the recycling bin and take a look.
>Plain view doctrine.
>Yep.
>That's how you're gonna rationalize this.
>Without touching anything, you can see quite a few sketches now that you have a clear view.
>You're not an artist and you don't exactly have an eye for things like this, but what you can see she's actually really good.
>Paint be damned, she handles herself well enough with pencil it seems.
>There's a sketch of a building with good perspective, some ponies with good anatomy.
>A sketch of a human?
>Interesting.
>You see some writing peeking out as well.
>"I'm really sorr"
>"don't b"
>"for m"
>"any"
>"m"
>>
>>29771129

>You really hope this isn't what you think it is.
>You lean over into the hallway, trying to spy into the bedroom.
>Can't see much.
>You listen carefully, and you can't really hear anything going on.
>This could be something important, and it is in plain view.
>Plain view doctine, yep.
>As quickly and as quietly as possible, you grab the writing and take it outside.
>Silently shutting the door behind you, you lean against the wall and read in the dimming light.
>"I'm really sorry for all I’ve done. Please
>don't be mad or sad. Things are too much
>for me to handle. I'm a waste of space
>anyway. I'm sorry for everything. Forgive
>me please."
>>
>>29771137

>Well this is... disconcerting.
>And that's to say the least.
>While you knew Coats was down, this is much more serious.
>She must've been truly and severely depressed to consider writing a suicide note.
>How long did she feel like this?
>How close was she actually to pulling something off?
>Regardless, you certainly hope she doesn't feel this way anymore.
>An urge to hug Coats tightly, to make her feel loved and cared for -- it overwhelms you.
>You quickly get back in the apartment to check up on Coats and make sure she's okay.
>Her being alone has you on edge, and the thought of leaving her alone in the future makes you extremely uneasy.
>You do have to be subtle though; you did go behind Coats' back with all this.
>You peek into the bedroom, and Coats is there, sleeping peacefully, her chest rising and falling slowly.
>You let out a sigh of relief.
>She's safe and sound for now.
>Still, the fact that she'd write something like this deeply unsettles you.
>You're going to have to keep an eye out for her, and very discreetly too.
>Hovering over her constantly won't be for the best.
>Her wanting to help out and be useful, it's obvious she wants a sense of independence.
>As an extension, a sense of purpose will do her well too.
>Getting her a job would be perfect.
>Maybe confiding with Zecora as well?
>Anything to keep her from wanting to hurt herself really.
>In the end, you should probably treat her the same for now, especially in case you're overreacting to something that isn't what you think it is.
>Honestly though, coping with a possible suicide note from a close friend (possibly more) will take some time before you're going to be able to approach things so pragmatically.
>At least for now, you can be happy she's sleeping soundly and has found some comfort with you.
>>
>>29771144

>Still feeling uneasy about leaving her alone, you grab the blanket and pillow from the couch and spread them on the floor of the bedroom.
>You want to sleep at least somewhat close to her tonight.
>It's getting late now, and there's nothing much else to do, so you lay down on the blanket and rest your head.
>Some sleep will do you good.
>Well, you would go to sleep, but you can't stop your thoughts from running.
>Coats probably wanted to kill herself at one point.
>The pony who's one of your oldest friends, who's sleeping in the same room, staying with you in your apartment, who's admitted to having a crush on you, whom you've admitted to having the same feelings for, likely had plans to kill herself.
>Just thinking about everything and the gravity of the day gone by, you're barely able to drift off into an uneasy sleep.
>>
>>29771154

>Amidst fuzzy thoughts and vague feelings of worry, you slowly come back to the waking world.
>The floor wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing you've ever slept on, but you managed.
>You sit up to fix your back and situate yourself.
>Nothing in the room has really changed since last night.
>You look to the bed, and it's empty, sheets neatly made.
>With Coats out of sight, you're a bit more nervous than you'd like to admit.
>You calm yourself, knowing that Coats can handle herself, especially since she has you now.
>She didn't instantly run off when you got groceries yesterday, so why would she now?
>With a little bit of sleep, restless sleep but sleep nevertheless, you feel much more capable of thought.
>Sitting on the blanket, you reflect on what to do for Coats.
>Remembering from last night, helping her find a job or talking to Zecora would probably be your best bets.
>A party from Pinkie might not be what Coats wants, but perhaps what she needs -- to feel welcomed and cared for by many others.
>Maybe making some friends through that would be nothing but good for her as well.
>Whatever you decide, it'd probably be best to start on that as soon as possible, or as soon Coats will allow it.
>For now though, breakfast and making sure Coats is okay is on your mind.
>Heaving yourself to your feet, you grab the blanket and pillow and walk out of the bedroom.
>Coats is sitting on the couch, flipping through one of her sketchbooks.
>She notices you and looks up.
>"Hey."
"Hey."
>>
>>29771158

>The awkwardness of the situation hits you.
>Sleeping on the bedroom floor might not've been the best move.
>At the time, you wanted to stay close to Coats and make sure she was okay, but did it really accomplish anything?
>Since you weren't alerted by her getting up, you couldn't have stopped her from doing whatever she wanted.
>The proximity comforted you, but now it's apparent that it easily could've done the opposite for her.
>Well, the two of you are friends, so you hope that that makes it at least a little less weird.
>Still, you might've tipped something off you didn't want to, whatever that something is.
>Worse case is that she'd think you were a creep and that everything would be awkward from now on.
>The past is the past regardless, and you thought it was a good idea then.
>The only thing you can do is deal with the present -- the present being Coats looking to the floor with flattened ears.
>Wait, why is she sad?

"You slept well?"
>"Well enough, I guess."
>She closes her sketchbook and floats it over to the table.
>She taps her hooves together.
>"Sooo..."
>She avoids your eyes.
>"How was the, uh, floor?"
>Well shit.
>Yeah, she's thinking about it, and she's definitely uncomfortable.
>You scratch the back of your head.
"Yeah, about that."
>You're probably going to have to set things straight unless you want to let her imagination run wild.
>Lies will only make things worse, so you're pretty much forced to tell her the truth.
>You know, tell her how you looked through her stuff without permission and betrayed her trust and everything.
>So much for being discreet.
>>
>>29771162

>You're gonna need to tell her about the note, but saying that it got you worked up will probably make her feel worse.
>You think carefully about your wording.
"I... I found your note in the recycling bin."
>Amazing, totally smooth start Anon.
"Having read it, I just wanted to stay a little closer to you, you know? Be there for you and make sure you were okay."
>"I see."
>Coats visibly deflates, head hanging low and ears floppy.
>She sighs.
>"I'm sorry Anon."
>...
>Wait, what?
>Did she just apologize to you?
>If anything, you should be the one apologizing for going through her stuff.
>Well this certainly took caught you off guard.
>You raise an eyebrow, unsure of what's going on in her head.
"What do you mean you're sorry?"
>"I'm sorry for making you worried about me."
>You walk over to her and drop what you're holding onto the floor.
"Hey woah now, don't worry about me being worried, I care about you and want to make sure you're okay."
>You plop down next to her on the couch, and she continues to avoid your eyes.
>"I should've told you about note in the first place too. I was afraid it'd make you more worried than you already were at the time, but I was hiding something from you. Lying by omission. You found out anyways and you probably hate me for lying to you."
"Pfff. Coats, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. And no, I don't hate you. I never would. You need to stop saying and thinking things like that."
>"I still should've told you. You deserved to know about it if I was going to stay with you. It's part of why I dropped out. Honeywisp said that there's bigger things to worry about than university when I felt like this."
"Well, this stuff really is serious."
>She's dejected, but surprisingly composed.
>If it were yesterday, you'd think she'd be in tears.
>Maybe all your reassurance is going somewhere?
>Considering her situation, however, she deserves to let a few tears and be emotional if she wanted to.
>>
>>29771169

"It's okay Coats. It's a touchy subject, and I understand why you wouldn't want to tell me."
>"I even lied to Honeywisp, saying that I already told you everything."
"Shh, don't worry about it. She'd understand too."
>She drops her head in her hooves.
>She's been doing that much too often, and every time she does so, it hurts.
>You can count less times that she's laughed.
"Hey, I have to apologize to you too. I went behind your back and looked at your stuff without asking. I should've respected your privacy."
>"You just wanted to know, it's your right."
"That doesn't matter. I want you to feel safe to be yourself, and you deserve respect. Nothing less than that is okay."
>The two of you sit for a while more, your presence itself reassuring her.
>"I'm sorry Anon."
"You don't have to be sorry Coats. I forgive you though, if it makes you feel any better."
>She picks up her head but resumes looking at the ground.
>You grab her by the withers and shake her a bit.
"From now on, both of us are gonna be straightforward with each other. Deal?"
>She finally looks to you and nods.
>"Deal."
>She wraps her arms around you, and you return the hug.
>>
File: 1488665485054.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1488665485054.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
And that brings us to the end of what the writefriend wrote. I guess it reads fine even without the suggestions from the crowd.

I really hope he picks it back up.

He also posted a couple sketches. I'll post those too because they are cute.
>>
File: 1488667564481.jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488667564481.jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
>>29771187
Btw, I guess we should wait until writefriend returns and expresses interest in writing before we make any more suggestions.
>>
Seeing it like this, damn. I didn't realize he wrote so much, guy was rolling pretty good.

I to hope he comes back. After all we need to see the story get far enough that we can tells coats we love her.
>>
>>29771347
Yeah, it took longer to post than I expected. He was at it for over a week, posting one to three times a day or so.
>>
File: tumblr_nlwdju0wHZ1rbulcuo1_540.jpg (46KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlwdju0wHZ1rbulcuo1_540.jpg
46KB, 540x405px
>>29771174
I know in my heart he'll be back.
>>
File: fc_color.png (134KB, 502x710px) Image search: [Google]
fc_color.png
134KB, 502x710px
>>29771587
Me too, Anon. Me too.
>>
File: 1482792849434.png (112KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
1482792849434.png
112KB, 436x438px
>>29772176
>tfw i'm waiting on two writefags to continue their stories but am unsure if either will be back
>>
>>29772481
What's the other one? Is it good?
>>
>>
File: 89746121318.png (3MB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
89746121318.png
3MB, 1600x1280px
>>29772485
Zirivak, he's doing Hunter Anon which is one of the best stories I have read on here. He checked back with us on here a couple weeks ago and said he would return soon. Unfortunately it has been months since the last writing update.
>>
>>29773013
That does not bode well for that green.

Kinda scares me about this one.
>>
>>29773023
I am still hopeful that our authors will return, but it hurts to think that the stories they made will remain unfinished.
>>
Heres hoping writefriend sees this thread and decides to continue his green. We all loved it, buddy.
>>
>>29773631
Bumping for it.
>>
File: 1476391449073.png (777KB, 2397x2225px) Image search: [Google]
1476391449073.png
777KB, 2397x2225px
>>
Return to us senpai
>>
File: 1489385556863.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489385556863.png
56KB, 250x250px
>>
File: painting_with_pinke.png (325KB, 868x938px) Image search: [Google]
painting_with_pinke.png
325KB, 868x938px
>>
>>29773053
thats why I typically only read fics that are complete, unfinished stories make me sad
>>
File: 20170331_203445.jpg (442KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_203445.jpg
442KB, 1008x756px
Writefag here, surprised to find anyone expressing interest in the story. I was pretty convinced it was absolute trash and that no one really cared. I guess I'm going to spend a few hours getting my shit together and then I'll continue writing. I guess I'll use this trip for now on too.
>>
>>29777461
welcome back
>>
File: 1469645476385.gif (236KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469645476385.gif
236KB, 650x365px
>>29777461
>>
File: prance.gif (996KB, 507x486px) Image search: [Google]
prance.gif
996KB, 507x486px
>>29777461
This is such good news.
>>
>>29777461
>surprised to find anyone expressing interest in the story
Didn't that thread get nothing but good feedback? Why would Anons wanting more be a surprise?
>>
>>29778042
Because I hate myself and think everything I do and/or make is bad
>>
Do you want us to start suggesting the next action now?
>>
>>29778095
Don't say that, anon. Your green actually inspired me to write. It's something I wanted to do for some time, but never had the guts until I read yours. I've got a thread up now with my own green.

This is good stuff.
>>
>>29777461
hiya.

i wanna see dem drawing too.
>>
>>29779022
They're these:
>>29771187
>>29771205
>>
>>29777461
That's a nice trip there anon, unironically
>>
We survived.
>>
>>29780187
That was one hell of a day.

I'm going to miss them
>>
>>29769454
Who is this cutie oc.
>>
>>29780810
Not an oc. She's just an exceptionally cute background character in one episode.

... i honestly forgot what episode or season it was.
>>
bumping for green
>>
>>29780919
Season 6 episode 12 - Spice up your life.
>>
>>29777461
That green was pretty gud, and you are a very cool guy for that
>>
>>29777461
Bump for green.
>>
>>29777461
still waiting.
>>
File: 1475231052922.jpg (976KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475231052922.jpg
976KB, 1200x800px
Pie bump
>>
File: sad.png (41KB, 392x450px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
41KB, 392x450px
I hate disappointing people -- I really do -- but I don't think I'll be able to continue the story right now. Sorry for getting your hopes up for nothing guys. It's taken me too long to write just part of an update, and I know I'm too depressed to be able to keep at it for an entire thread, so I'm going to have to call it off for now. Sorry again.
>>
>>29784722
Hard to be mad at you with that picture. I still hope you continue it someday. I don't really care when as long as you do it.
>>
>>29784745
I feel the same
>>
>>29784722
I'd hate to make you do it if it just gets you down.

But if ever you decide you're up to it again, remember that you have people who love your work and do actually want more. Your writing is good, and I hope you can muster up the courage to come back to it. Please don't let your fear of "they won't like it" be the reason you don't continue.

Peace, friend. Hope to see you again. I'll keep your green saved.
>>
>>29777461
I love your drawings, fresh prince of bellaire
>>
>>29784722
awww man. that sucks. hope things get better for you.

I'm gonna keep and eye out for a new thread when/if you feel up to it.

thanks
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.