[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Esteria Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 1

>First there was a clash of iron and magic, brother against cousin, parent against child. The ambition of a few tore the lands asunder and much blood was spilt.

>During these conflicts the tale of many are recounted by one. On the field of battle a great many young souls fell, save for a sparse few...you are counted among the survivors.
>>
>>29768578
Choose Protagonist
Kay of the Ninepaw(Diamond Dog)
-Strong
-Fear of Fire
-Digging Talent

Cattleya Fourth-Strong(Minotaur)
-Tall
-Erudite
-Intimidating

Redmund Murkwater(Earth Pony)
-Religious
-Charitable
-Craven
>>
>>29768598
Kay of the Ninepaw
>>
>>29769860
You didn't choose this war, it just happened and you were dragged into it like so many others.

You picked your mud covered hide out of the mud and muck as rain falls over washing the sea of red away.

>Kay

>What shall you do?
>>
>>29770313
Investigate the battlefield, see who's alive
>>
>>29768598
>Cattleya Fourth-Strong(Minotaur)
>>
>>29770432
You retrieve your axe from the muck as you see fellow dogs huddled together and licking(metaphorically) their wounds. A pony healer has his work cut out for him.
>>
>>29770468
Go to my brethren, and help the healer
>>
>>29770591
You make your way over trudging through the mud until you reach your brethren beneath a dry patch of earth beneath a tree.

You help the healer wrap wounds and apply healing salves and herbs. Your shoulder gets bandaged up as well.

Status Updated: Wounded(Treated)

>What now?
>>
>>29770623
Take whoever can stand, and scour the battlefield for any enemies that are alive
>>
>>29770651
>Roleplaying
Drop the name!
>>
>>29770651
Your troop of half a dozen searchs through the field find about 10 wonder Earth Ponies as you take them under your prisoner.

What shall you do now?
>>
>>29770693
Try and find a superior officer.
>>
>>29770693
Interrogate the highest ranking one
>>
>>29770718
Your commander Barca commends you on your initiative and tosses you a pouch of bit, 12 in all.

You get the envy of your comrades but you know its in good fun.

>Anything else you want to do before you depart?
>>
>>29770753
Sorry forgot to take it off from another thing
>>
>>29770772
gg
>>
>>29770768
Congratulate my comrades
>>
>>29770768
No lets head back to base.
>>
>>29770768
Scour the Battlefield for weapons, armor and miscellaneous items of relative value. Food too. A payed and well-feed army is a happy one.
>>
>>29770768
>A pony healer has his work cut out for him.
Be this a healer from our army, or a prisoner of war? Be the pony a doctor, sworn to heal all, to uphold the oath?
>>
You take a quick look over some bodies jabbing a pawful of bits, a wineskin of fine wine, and a gold sun necklace.

You catch up to your fellows as The Healer, assigned to the Ninepaw House says some burial rites over the dead before also rejoining the group.

>What shall you do now?
>>
>>29770846
Whatever Barca wants us to do I suppose.
>>
>>29770846
Did the "Enemy," for whatever they may be, have any weapons a Diamond Dog could wield?
>>
>>29770846
Who are the opposing forces? Equestria? A Lord / Baron?
>>
>>29770846
Do we have ropes to tie the legs of the prisoners So they can shuffle in a single file line?
>>
>>29770883
>>29770895
You kept a pony sword, which was more like a dagger in your paws was strapped to your side. The invasion of the Baron of Tallmane's land was a serious blow against the enemies of the diamond dog families.

You use the idea to bind the prisoners legs as they shuffle in a manageable single file line.

You travel for a few days into the mountains into your home in the valley and inside the mountain. You get a vote to decide the prisoners fate as well.

What shall you do?
>>
>>29770951
I vote we use them for slave labor.
Treat them decently though 3 square meals a day and regular breaks.
>>
>>29770951
Before we decide their fates I'd like for us, weather that be only Kay or the government, to interrogate them. Did they have plans relating to the Baron of Tallmane's land? The were about of other enemy forces?
>>
>>29770951
I agree that they should be interrogated
>>
>>29770970
I'm both yay and neigh for this idea since we're with the protagonist. Yay becuase it makes sense to make use of slave labor as they are cheap and of little importance. Neigh because it's still slavery no matter how you cut it.

>You get a vote to decide the prisoners fate as well.
As in, we get to decide their fate? i think some talking will help us decide.
>>
>>29770992
Were you trying to agree with this guy? >>29770979
>>
>>29770951
How did we treat them on those days of travel? Were we kind enough to let then drink from rivers and graze, or did we deny them sustenance?
>>
You get the ponies interrogated about any information but you don't learn anything monumental.

They are forced into slave labor whether in your mines or as a personal slave, you earn a small sum as part of your share. You were grateful you convinced Barca to let them drink and graze although this made you seem weak in front of your peers.

You return to your small stone shack and go rest for the night before morning dawns once more.
>>
>>29771031
Wake up.
Do we have parents if so we should give them a visit.
>>
>>29771031
Yeah well fuck your peers. Compassion is not a weakness, and if we didn't give them the opportunities they would be significantly weaker, which means it would have taken us longer to reach our destination. A weak slave reaps little profit.
>>
>>29771069
You visit your father as you both hug each other in a loving embrace. Your little sister Lassy runs over excited to hear your about your venture.

What shall you say/do?
>>
>>29771124
Tell her about some of the fighting.
>>
>>29771124
Retell the tail (rimshot) of our battle against Baron of Tallmane's forces and how we were victorious.

Later I'd like to know if we can get a personal slave. Maybe one of the earth ponies we recently captured? The prettiest? Strongest? Skilled? What to do what to do....
>>
>>29771152
I would rather we just kept them in the mines myself.
After the war is won we may end up giving prisoners back and if that happens it is a lot less hastle when they are working in the mines then when they are working for somebody.
>>
>>29771164
Are you saying no to a personal meat shield? Though you bring up a good point.
>>
You tell of your fierce battle and how you won by two to one odds as she wags her tail at every detail," Wow, your so great big bro!"

You share a hot meal with father and your sister and bade farewell You think about paying a visit to the slave market but...

>What shall you do?
>>
>>29771164
Assuming that the Diamond Dog Families free their prisoners after the war, they could just as well keep them for life.
>>
Get the wineskin of fine wine and the gold sun necklace appraised.
>>
>>29771184
We could visit a brothel. We just had a massive battle, so we could let off a little steam.
>>
>>29771184
We can sharpen our dagger/pony sword and Axe.
>>
>>29771185
>they could just as well keep them for life.
All the more reason not to take one.
>>29771184
Then again if there is a whole slave market maybe it is ok.

I am tempted to get one but maybe we should save our money I cannot see what good a slave would be to us.
>>
>>29771210
Here
>>29771208
Do this much better use of our money
>>
>>29771208
Get a pony slave. Fuck them whenever you want for just one cost
>>
>>29771234
THIS
>>
>>29771234
IT'S COST EFFECTIVE.

>>29771184
What's the condition of our armor? What is our health? Are we still wounded (treated)?
>>
>>29771234
>having sex with ponies.
I am not saying we should be racists but we should prefer our own race for sex.
>>
>>29771256
well a hole's a hole after all.
>>
You get the Sunlight Medal appraised for 30 bits and the wine at 10 bits. You then go to a blacksmith and get your dagger and axe sharpened to a fine edge.

You stop by a brothel and get some fine d-dog tail for a small cost. Your skills in bed have improved a bit and you feel quite satisfied.

Armor:
Leather Vest

>Will you go to market or?
>>
>>29771278
more armor
>>
>>29771278
Lets leave the slave market for now and consider it overnight.
I am leaning towards getting one but probably not a sex slave maybe just somebody to polish our spear.
>>
>>29771275
Yeah, I mean if we get the slave cheap enough, that'll be highly cost effective, also could be good for party gangbangs.
>>
>>29771278
sure. get a feel for the cost of slave and various roles they could fulfill.
>>
>>29771297
We can do anything with a slave. We could use it for both chores and sex.
>>
>>29771278
Some tales and storytellers like to omit certain facts like slavery, rape, treachery, depravity, unhonorable. This be the unfiltered tale.
>>
>>29771314
I suppose that is true. I am thinking we are unlikely to make enough use of a slave to justify the cost but if we do take one we should ask the slavemaster to recommend one good at cleaning.

I am not fussed if it is a stalion or a mare a hole is a hole.
>>
You toil over getting a slave, the initial cost, maintenance, maybe it might run away. Still you decide to check it out tomorrow.

At the market you find the young and old, beautiful and ugly, talented and useless. You could even ask for specific features in a slave you want.
>>
>>29771354
Get one that is good at cleaning.
Stallion or mare does not matter. Even if we are fucking them I do not care if they are ugly either this will be a cleaning slave first a sex slave second.
>>
>>29771344
LETS GET A SQUIRE! LETS GET A SQUIRE! A slave that works their way up to be a squire.
Are there any slaves we can buy that have been born into this? I'm not saying we should buy one just yet. Just curious.
>>
>>29771344
Mare would be preferable. if you want anal then they'll need a....I'm not really sure what you do for anal. Do you need a douche to clean that out?

Anyways it'll be messy. I think.
>>
>>29771354
A broken slave would be less then likely to flee i think.

Character development hooooooo!
>>
>>29771354
What do they do with the slaves that are too old? Are slaves given a time, like if they work these amount of years they are free? Are they slaves for life?
>>
>>29771354
So how, when or where will we get our next assignment?
>>
>>29771464
Thats a good question.
>>
You look at today's selection.
A young slim mare with pink coat and brown mane. Was a farmers daughter

A bat pony stallion with grey coat, blue mane, and athletic build

An older mare with a orange coat and red mane, prisoner from tallmane
>>
>>29771509
I'm voteing for us to get the bat pony stallion.
A. a stallion has a greater ability for strength, which if we want him to be a squire it'll be good.
B. they're larger in size, and thus can carry more
C. would probably be good in bed too
>>
>>29771509
What are their prices?
>>
>>29771509
Find out which one is good at cleaning.
>>
>>29771539
Counter argument:

A. does athletic necessarily mean strength?
B. Larger is size compared to what?
C. That is not proven. We probably would have been told so.
>>
>>29771546

Kay 100 Bits
Slave A 15 Bits
Slave B 30 Bits
Slave B 35 Bits
>>
>>29771509
The older mare from Tallmare? interested. Knowledgeable, skilled fighter, knows that we aren't the worst of the worst but still wants to be free.
>>
>>29771574
Slave A: useful for cleaning and cooking

Slave B: young adult(?), physically healthy and fit

Slave C: if she's the same one we took then she's an experienced fighter, knows things, some martial skills.

Can we talk to them one on one before we decide?
>>
>>29771565
A. I'm meaning as compared to two mare, one being older. Guys naturally have a larger capacity for strength.
B. his size relative to the two mares, stallions are naturally larger than mares
C. I'm just guessing on that one, going of the whole athletic thing
>>
>>29771574
My money is on Salve A. She can clean the house and take care of Lassy. Or maybe she can be or vassal / squire in training?
>>
>>29771608
*Slave, my money is on slave A. She's the cheapest and probably the dumbest. She wouldn't know how to escape even if she had the keys!
>>
>>29771608
>take care of Lassy
I don't think we live with our parents.
>>
>>29771574
Lets buy all 3.
>>
Votes
Slave A 2
Slave B 1
Slave C 1
>>
>>29771658
Pretty sure we wouldn't be able to feed all three of them.
>>
>>29771658
Yeah, that's too steep of a price. 80 Bits? Fegetaboutit.
>>
>>29771509
Ask what they are good at.
Any cleaners?
>>
>>29771574
Option A seems like a good investment, cheap, young and probably less likely to run away then the other two
>>
You learn that the farmers daughter is good at cleaning and can cook.

The stallion is good at lifting

The tallmane mare kept her equipment in fine condition.
>>
>>29771779
>You learn that the farmers daughter is good at cleaning and can cook.
Buy her.
>>
>>29771779
She got to keep her equipment? Interesting.

We're more then enough muscle to carry our own things. I'm torn between the farm filly and the Veteran
>>
>>29771779
Oooooh. Can she bake? can she make croissants? Soups? Casseroles?
>>
>>29771803
I think they mean when she was taken her gear was in good conditiom.
>>
You purchase the farm filly and are given a collar and leash for her, she seems nervous and shy at being sold but she goes along with it.

>What now? Name the filly?
>>
>>29771900
Why would we name her.

Come now filly. Tell me your name. I am Kay of the Ninepaw, now tell me yours....Please.
>>
>>29771900
I would not feel right changing her name ask her for it.
Your main jobs will be cooking and cleaning with ocasional expectations of sexual services although that will be rare. I may ocasionaly have other tasks for you. If you can prove yourself trustworthy I may consider giving you a day off each week. Maybe you can make a friend in town.

How old is she exactly if she is under lets say 8 lets discard the sexual stuff.
>>
>>29771931
I should have put tell her her duties in that somewhere.
>>
>>29771910
You find that here name is Maryn of Earthmound.
>>
>>29771931
Let's leave the sex talk on the back burner for now. Is that ok with you?
>>
>>29771940
Why is she here? How? What happened to her parents and her farm?
>>
You explain to the 14 year filly of her cleaning and cooking duties and rare sexual service to which she audibly gulls at but reluctantly nods as you lead her home.

>What now?
>>
>>29771954
Yeah, let's simplify that and just ask her for her backstory
>>
>>29771962
"I lost momma last winter to the sickness, then your...raiders came and killed my poppa and brothers. I tried ta run but I was caught...now I'm here...m-master."
>>
>>29771976
Oh fuck my heart. Can we get this filly an ice cream?
>>
>>29771989
What about just a simple meal at our house
>>
>>29771976
You can call me Kay in private. I will still expect to be called master in front of others though.
>>
>>29772012
You instruct her to make a meal to which she does, making a stew of mushrooms, peppers, and meat added into your bowl as you both eat together. Maryn sports a face of mirth as she eats her own cooking. You do allow her to call you by name in private.
>>
>>29771976
We should prepare a second place for her to sleep back at our stone slab.
>>
>>29772035
Guess we're home now and we bought her. Would the farm filly be interested in learning how to fight with the pony sword?
>>
>>29772036
Maybe even get her a small amenity to sooth her
>>
>>29772040
I would rather wait a few days to tempting to stab us right now.
Ask her if we were to give her a weekly day off what day would she prefer. Tell her she will have to earn that though.
>>
>>29772072
A slave killing their masters? That's punishable by death and humiliation.
>>
>>29772085
Still though, better safe rather than dead
>>
>>29772096
Agreed.
We can train her once we can trust her.
>>
I am liking this quest so far but it is a little all over the place location wise it would be helpful to say we walk to a place rather then jumping to us having arived.
Same for time it was a little confusing how we went from deciding to go to the market tomorow to being there say we went to bed that night and then went to market.
>>
>>29772105
Ok. That could be a reward for her. If she does well enough, we will teach her something.
>>
You ask her if she would like a day off weekly, although she would have to earn this, "Your too kind Master Kay, Ah guess a day off would be fine."

What shall you do now?
>>
>>29772143
What time is it?
>>
>>29772143
I will have to chain you to something at night to start with at first to make sure you do not run away.
Do you like books I could put you near the bookcase so you can read if you want.
>>
>>29772152
Around 2'o clock.
>>
>>29772173
Ha! Next you're going to tell me she can't read.
>>
>>29772143
Tell me what your previous master would do.
>>
>>29772174
Is this a one time cyoa, or do you plan on sticking around?
>>
Bumping so OP can get some sleep if need be.
>>
Gotta say, I'm having fun. I rate of posts are just slower then Nebula so I don't get overwhelmed. I just wish there were more details in each post.
>>
>>29772549
*The rate of
>>
>>29772549
Didn't Nebula slow down a little.
>>
>>29772931
I wouldn't know. I stopped playing after 5 or 8 threads.
>>
I'm back.
>>
>>29773623
Neat.
>>
>>29773623
Don't forget to use trips
>>
>>29774138
>What shall you do now?
>>
>>29774158
Figure out whens our next assignment
>>
>>29774158
Say
>>29772173
And
>>29772226
Of course.
But for an action I say we sit down to read a book ourselves.
>>
>>29774200
Actually forget reading do this
>>29774195
Still ask her if she wants to be chained near the bookshelf and whatnot though.
>>
>>29774200
She agrees to be tied near the bookshelf as she reads a simple one. You find that no raids would be carried out this week but you could invest your coin and launch a raid yourself.

What shall you do?
>>
>>29774215
>invest your coin and launch a raid yourself.
Holy shit you're serious? We'll. Need to get some info. On anything really. I don't know if we can do a full scale war, then again ddogs are strong. Maybe raid caravans and supply lines.
>>
>>29774215
It would be no good to leave now when we have a brand new slave.
Lets spend the rest of the afternoon reading.
Go to bed early so we can stay up late tomorow. We should do her chains wrong and watch her in secret to see if she trys to escape (this is for tomorow chain her properly tonight)
>>
>>29774237
You mean while we sleep? Fat chance that'll be a good idea.
>>
>>29774237
Oh I just read that last part.
>>
>>29774239
No I am saying we go to bed early tonight so we can pretend we did her chains wrong tomorrow and stay awake watching her.
>>
>>29774237
>>29774228
You read up on how to better take care of a slave and keep it loyal. Building a sense of safety can go a long way to keeping a slave loyal.

You could organize about 20 dogs to raid using your current coin, you can raid the Gold Road caravans, the wetland villages, or attack a pony fishing town.
>>
>>29774269
I think we should spend the week getting Maryn settled. Do
>>29774237
Go to bed early so we can stay up the next day.
>>
>>29774269
What do we know about any of those three potential raiding options? I'm leaning towards Golden Road.
>>
>>29774281
The whole week? But that won't pay the bills. We do need to pay for her food, housing and other expenses.
>>
>>29774269
A sense of safety? If we can get her to rely more on us then that would be great.
>>
>>29774335
>>29774281
>>29774357

You do spend the next few days getting Maryn settled in, she seems to be more comfortable at home now.

The Gold is a well traveled trade route and the gold used to mint Bits travels down it. Many races and caravans traverse it.
>>
>>29774341
You raise a valid point.
I am not used to the idea of living paycheck to paycheck so it spilled my mind he probably does.
Still give it a couple of days before we leave her.
>>
>>29774365
Gold road it is.
For our first trip away we should leave Maryn with our family to get her used to us not being around. Next raid she can stay home.
>>
>>29774365
>>29774372
Now that I think about it, if we raid some shmucks Willie nillie like we might be stepping on our own toes. We don't know who were allied with, who's our enemies, and if any of those three options Re open to raiding.

If it's safe to raid any of those without pestering the diamond dog families, then I vote for the Gold Road Caravan.

If it's not safe then I suggest we go pick us apicked (or use our paws.Strong, puppers), a sack and go mining for gems.
>>
>>29774397
When I saw we, I'm referring to us as the players.
>>
>>29774397
>>29774387
You send Maryn to your family while you go raiding, you made a few promises, payoffs, and bargains to get the dogs needed for the raid.

Bringing your small band to the Gold Road. You spend a day in wait until you see three wagons and about two dozen ponies and...an Alpaca? They seem to be a band of travelers and traders.

What shall you do?
>>
>>29774434
What kind of ponies? Are they all earth? And can you describe the build, musculature and outwards appearance of the alpaca?
>>
>>29774434
How often do the actual mint caravans pass by. If we are likely to see one in the next 2 days leave these traders and wait for a better target.
If this is the best target we will get for a while give me a moment while I write up a battleplan.
>>
>>29774434
Roughly two dozen plus one. We diamond dogs are bigger and stronger so we should be about to overwhelm them. Any weapons?
>>
>>29774463
Thats a good question unicorns would force us to switch up our battle plans.
>>
>>29774463
>>29774477

There seems to be an equal mix of earth ponies and pegasi. None have any real armor and few actual weapons.

TheThe Alpaca is dressed in yellow garb and of an smaller build but bigger than a pony. He looks half a merchant and half a monk and is unarmed.
>>
>>29774486
How many of our forces have bows or other ranged weapons.
>>
>>29774507
Two are armed with javelins, and five with hunting bows.
>>
>>29774486
>None have any real armor and few actual weapons.
So they have improvised armor. Ok.
I say we come out and say we're raiding them. If they try to flee then the pegasi will be shot down by our snipers (bluff if we don't have any bows. Like they would even know). If we mannage to misd the Pegasi then we'll go after the earth ponies.
>>
>>29774520
>>29774511
When I say we I mean just Kay.
>>
>>29774528
Kay has only his axe and dagger.
>>
>>29774511
Right now I am thinking the important thing is taking that alpaca alive he would likely be worth a lot on the market for how exotic he is.
Ok forget anybody that flees just get us that alpaca. If anybody kills it I will personaly shove there head so far up the corpses arse they can talk through it.

Once the alpaca is secure take out any fleeing ponies but focus on the alpaca.

Start by having the bowmen shoot those around the alpaca.
>>
>>29774547
Well if the QM doesn't think Kay can simply walk out and announce that there are hidden archers ready to shoot them at the slightest provocation, then I guess that's a bad idea.

If it really is, then I guess we can all pop out and go "myeeehh! Give us your stuff myeeh!"
>>
>>29774562
What? Dude no. Are you crazy? You can't profit from dead people. These are just merchants and travelers. They're not soldiers. Plus it's the monk/merchant that's the real issue. It could know kungth. Or something.
>>
>>29774583
*kung fu
>>
>>29774562
The real worth ain't the people mare. It's what they be moving. Gold.
>>
>>29774596
I don't think these guys are moving gold just using the road.
How about we anounce ourselves and if they cooperate we take there stuff but if they fight back we try and take the alpaca alive.
>>
>>29774605
*we just take there stuff
Missed a word in there.
>>
>beginning of thread QM had players choose from three "protagonists"
>so far MC hasn't shown any heroic qualities, but still technically a protagonist
>not sure if QM is ok with this change or gave up
>maybe QM, will have plot twists and hooks
>>
>>29774605
>>29774569
>>29774562
>>29774520
You announce yourself to the surprise of the ponies and order them to surrender, they seem caught between fighting or fleeing. The Alpaca however doesn't seem bothered.
>>
>>29774622
Demand the alpaca explain his reaction.
>>
>>29774618
>so far MC hasn't shown any heroic qualities
We were decent to our slave.
Not good enough to be a good person but better then most treat slaves.
>>
>>29774622
You know I think that one anon was right. How do we know if this is THE Gold Road Caravan, and not just some other caravan?
>>
>>29774632
It's like you weren't even trying. We're going to fuck her you know.
>>
>>29774622
Those who cooperate, tell them to drop their weapons and lay down on the ground. Ask the Alpaca why it's not worried.
>>
>>29774644
Hey we said we would not do it if she was under 8.
I am mostly joking we are a mostly bad person and I love it.
>>
>>29774647
>>29774627
You tell them to drop their weapons and lie on the ground to which they reluctantly comply. After they do so you demand of the Alpaca why he is so calm, "My god God Machu has already decided my destiny, if it is to die or be robbed then so be it."
>>
>>29774679
Loot the caravan. Have bowmen watching everybody while we do so.
Let's not bother with prisoners they cooperated we should to.
While looting see if you can find something that might make a good gift for Maryn.
Ask them if they know of any other caravans coming by soon and send them on there way with enough food and water to get to the next town.
>>
>>29774679
Wow that.....this guy is bumming me out. To relinquish your will to whatever may transpire.
>>
>>29774708
>wow master where did you get this?
>I looted it off some people I robbed
>o-oh. How...how nice of you.
Yeah I can imagine it will go well.
>>
>>29774708
Nah, I say that we be benevolent and just ask for information, instead of robbing them. It'll leave us with more room to loot from the actual caravan we're wanting to raid
>>
>>29774679
Do any of their weapons peak our interest? Some guided weapon with gold and jewels? A warhammer? Another sword?
>>
>>29774725
Benevolent raiders. That'll be a first. Dogs will want to be compensated for waiting for another one.
>>29774679
Ask what they have on them. Any trading goods? Have one of our dogs colle r all their weapons.
>>
>>29774725
I'm not sure if that would work. If our 20 or so dogs were as like minded as Kay then maybe. But they are not. They are here because they want money.
>>
>>29774725
Well if we do decide to wait for another caravan then we may want to only take a few items to make room for all the gold
>>29774708
>While looting see if you can find something that might make a good gift for Maryn.
Do this
>>
>>29774729
>>29774717
>>29774708
Your men loot the caravan getting raw gold ore, Alpacan rugs, Pegasi cotton, Earth Pony wine, and information about a rumour of a Sword of the Rock in your lands.

Giving them enough supplies you set them on their way without their weapons. The Alpaca stays however,without complaints.

You get as much as you can carry and start for home.

What shall you do now?
>>
>>29774767
Do we know anything about the "Sword of the Rock?" If not then ask one of our dogs.
>>
>>29774767
So we took one of their carts? Ore is heavy.
>>
>>29774767
I want that sword
I need that sword
Head home and immediately start making plans to quest for that sword.
It will take a lot of preperation before we can head out though.
I think that one anon who wanted to turn our slave into a squire may get his wish we are gonna wanna take her with us on our journy.
>>
>>29774781
>>29774820

With a cart in tow, you make good progress towards home. Your men talk of the Sword of the Rock, was driven into a stone altar was Snarl of Stonewall lost in the Diamond-Equestria war 300 years ago. None have been able to pull out the great sword.

Thoughts of pulling the sword yourself dance around in your head. Upon returning you earn a great sum of coin making you an important dog, economically.
>>
>>29774842
A great sword thats a greatsword? Now i really want it!
>>
>>29774842
Ah so the location is known ok then.
I think we should at least make an attempt at the sword how far away is it. If it is more then a days journy we should take Maryn with us.
>>
>>29774842
>Upon returning you earn a great sum of coin making you an important dog, economically.
We are a big boi now. Whatever happened to the Alpaca? I want to talk to him.
>>
I have to say the qm has really inproved with this second session.
>>
>>29774842
>None have been able to pull out the great sword.
Ok I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what you posted. If no one has managed to pull it out, then it can't be lost since it is implied people had found it.
>>
>>29774874
>>29774860
>>29774859

The castle of stonewall was located at a strategic pass into the Diamond Mountain. A three day journey would be required to reach it. You explain to Maryn that she would travel with you, after you had given her a golden hairpin as a gift, to which she was greatful.

You find the Alpaca known as Alpine Trek talking with Maryn.
>>
>>29774896
How much time has past I thought we had a week before our next assignment
>>
>>29774938
No there were no raids this week.
I am pretty sure we only go on raids we want to go on.
>>
>>29774938
You may go on this quest but you would be able to join in the current battle of the Mad Dog Rebellion. A war for independence from Equestria.
>>
>>29774896
Is Alpine trek the alpaca we got from the caravan. Where are we seeing them?
>>
>>29774963
You would not*
>>
>>29774965
Inside your home, he sort of just followed you.
>>
>>29774963
I think we should go on the quest who knows this sword might even make us a much deadiler warrior so we can help liberate the dogs.
Make sure we pack plenty of supplies maybe get a cart for Maryn to pull.
>inb4 Maryn is the chosen one and pulls the sword from the stone.
>>
>>29774979
Ah ok.
Lets take him with us as well. Leave them to there conversation.
>>
>>29774979
Quest for sword. It's not like we'd be of significant help in the war. It's just three days.
>>
>>29775000
>>29774987
You get a small cart for Maryn to pull before you load supplies onto it. You find that Alp has taught Maryn to read better and in Diamond Dog.

Heading down the Stone Road you start your journey to Stonewall.
>>
>>29775017
>You find that Alp has taught Maryn to read better and in Diamond Dog
She is an absurdly fast learner. very good investment she turned out to be.
Ask Maryn if she has any theories about the sword.
>>
>>29775033
You find that Maryn is a diamond in the rough, as she might be Genius, as she picks up on whatever she puts her mind to fast.

You ask her about the Sword of the Rock, "Well the mare Clarity and a hero of the war died beating Snarl and her sword Diamond Dust was lost there at Stonewall."
>>
>>29775033
That or the Alpaca is an insanely good teacher.
>>
>>29775063
Is it a magic sword.
>>
>>29775095
The sword Diamond Dust was forged with steel and bits of diamond and could cut thehardest dragon scales in half.
>>
>>29775117
Then lets get moving our foes will fall before us if we can acquire this blade.
Keep an eye out would not do to get attacked out here.
>>
>>29775135
You progress further along the way until it was almost sunset. You could press your party forward to shave off a days travel. Or you can rest and talk with your companions.

What shall you do?
>>
>>29775152
Lets rest I doubt either of them have done any sort of forced march before.
Suggest to both your companions that if you cannot get it they should try pulling it out themselves. Ask the alpaca to tell you about himself.
>>
>>29775177
"Me? Well I come from a monastery many miles away. I volunteered to go and spread the word of Machu, the god of patience, peace, and gold."

Ask anything else? Talk to maryn?
>>
>>29775202
Sleep time. Chain the filly to your arm and hold her like a stuffed animal.
>>
>>29775240
The Alpaca can cuddle too.
>>
>>29775202
Well hopefully this sword will help bring us peace and me lots of gold I am willing to be patient to get it.
>>
>>29775240
Wrapping her chain around your arms you spoon her using like a stuffed doll as she blushes hotly and her soft fur soothes you as you fall asleep.
___
Eventually you reach the castle of Stonewall as you push and shove the heavy double doors into the castle. After getting past, you proceed into the throne room where a sword is sheathed into the floor.

THE SWORD OF THE ROCK
The sword lies before you, rusted looking and old the intricately designed handle sticks out the ground.

>The Sword is mine! Pull Sword to free it
>I can do this. Push Sword to free it
>This is it! Wiggle the Sword to free it
>>
>>29775291
>>
>>29775291
>>
>>29775299
You put both paws on the handle and wiggle it about as it seemed to give slightly, whether from being worthy or the rock being weathered, it comes loose as you fall back on your rump, Great sword in paw.
>>
>>29775414
Admire the sword
Caress the sword
lick the sword
>>
>>29775430
You admire the fine steel blade, the intricate handle, hefty but well made. You give a tender lick to the steel, weirding Maryn out at such a sight.
>>
>>29775474
Return home victorious.
We should force march through the first night on the way back to get there a little faster.
Nobody else is allowed to touch the sword yet at least not until we break it in.
Walk through the city gates with the blade held high.
>>
>>29775558
Hurriedly you set course for home as you soon enough reenter your hometown with sword held high in triumph.

You are celebrated as Champion of the Rock and are celebrated as a hero. You are now know as Kay of The Rock. You gain much prestige and many suggest restoring Stonewall and bring the Diamond Dog packs under one dog.
>>
>>29775748
First things first test our new weapon out.
Go find an enemy to kill.
>>
>>29775817
What? No. Something as fine as this shouldn't be sullied with blood.
>>
>>29775866
But the whole point was to use its power to fight.
>>
>>29775886
What power isn't it just a well crafted sword?
Take a few test swings.
>>
>>29775920
It's power is being stupidly sharp.
>>
>>29775920
"Sword, sword, sword!" The crowd chants as you raise your blade over over an old table and cut it in table like a hot knife through butter.
>>
>>29775949
Does the equestrian army have any sort of dragons on there side.
If so go a slaying otherwise lets just head to the battlefield if some want us in charge we best consolidate our support.
>>
>>29776021
You venture to the battlefield where the battle isn't looking too good for the dogs. Across the field you see a large stallion hefting a warhammer clad in plate mail. He looks to be a general or great warrior.

Kay
Rock Sword
Iron Greaves
Iron Breastplate
Iron Gauntlets
>>
>>29776060
Forget the general for now we need to focus on a turnaround dash between fights on the battlefield saving as many of our toops from death as we can.
>>
>>29776084
this
>>
>>29776084
You focus on cleaving your way through enemies as blood and limbs fly. You start to push the enemy back.
>>
>>29776146
Push a little further and then go to the general now we are no longer close to breaking
>>
>>29776164
The two of you catch sight of each other as both armies part for you, ccircling each other you look for any opening, any weakness you can exploit.
>>
>>29776203
Exactly how fast can we dig? Fast enough to use it in combat.
>>
>>29776213
Yes.
>>
>>29776224
Then burrow undearneath him.
Dig up in front of him enough to disturb the earth so he thinks that is where you will pop up but then pop up behind him instead.
>>
>>29776238
You quickly burrow underground at the surprise of Lord Greathammer as you claw and paw dirt out the way as he believes you to be in front but in fact you were behind as you pop out with greatsword in paw and slash his side before he falls over wounded, his life in your paws.

His army retreats as your troops surge forth catching the stragglers. Victory is yours, along with the glory.

What shall you do?
>>
>>29776272
No survival for enemy leaders.
FINISH HIM
>>
>>29776272
Take him captive. He is valuable alive.
>>
>>29776312
Here.
>>29776355
I suppose we can take him alive for now although I will want to execute him later.
>>
>>29776388
But why kill him though?
>>
>>29776402
Because he is an enemy leader part of the reason we are fighting and all that.
I am not that fussed either way though so I suppose we can keep him alive.
>>
>>29776272
Just who is this "Lord Greathammer?" We kind of jumped into battle without any for knowledge. Is he the general of this particular army? The whole of the Equestrian army? What.
>>
>>29776457
He is the general of this particular army and has beaten your people many times in battle.
>>
>>29776479
Then he may how some military knowledge. Strip him of his armor and have a healer look at his wound. He is our prisoner now.

Claim his warhammer as yours
>>
>>29776516
Striping him of his armor you take him prisoner while a healer tends to his wound. You returned home triumphant and hailed as a hero. You return to your humble shack.

King's Hammer obtained!

>What shall you do now?
>>
>>29776532
>King's Hammer obtained
Holy shit. We....do we have a king randsom? Mad did we hit the jack pot on this one.
>>
>>29776532
Tell Maryn she can take the day off. As celebration for our victory give her 30 bits to do with as she pleases. except buying her own slave to do her duties for her, we may be rich now but extra ponies in the house would be a hastle.
Go discuss with all the local military leaders the current state of the war.
>>
>>29776557
Actualy scratch that give her the afternoon off does not get to be out and about all night.
Suggest she tries to find a boyfriend if she wants we do not mind sharing her.
>>
>>29776557
You Maryn the day off and a sum if coin to spend on herself to which she thanks you and heads out. You allow her to find a boyfriend as long she still shares herself with you.

Heading to The Paw, the military fort you find that the balance of power is 50/50 with the defeat of Equestrian forces. You learn from Greathammer that the ponies plan to attack by way of the old and abandoned Stonewall castle.
>>
>>29776582
Maybe bringing the sword into battle will inspire bravery and courage. How soon do the Equestians plan to attack?
>>
>>29776582
This is good when they see the sword has been drawn they will start to get curious and if they find out it was a dog that should hurt there moral.
We need to rush that fortress I shall lead from the front. So they can see the irony of there doom in my hands hiding in the fortress the weapon came from.
>>
Boop
>>
Did you know that /tg/ on the chan that shall not be named allows pone role-playing, as it's now officially a traditional game?
>>
>>29777422
Did you mean to post this in /cyoa/?
>>
>>29776582
Oh. I was hoping we could calibrate by fugging her.
>>
>>29777908
>calibrate
Did you mean celebrate.
It is funny that despite partialy buying her for sex we have not done anything sexual with her yet.
Lets get a blowjob tomorrow morning.
>>
Things are about to get crazy.
>>
>>29776650
In one month's time the Equestrian army will attack, you have been given an adequate amount of time to prepare. You hope that with this sword you can liberate your people.
>>
>>29779704
With the main bulk of the enemy forces ammasing at the castle are there likely to be any minor skirmishes before then.
>>
>>29779730
The battle can take place either outside the castle on the battlefield, or in the castle trying to break their forces morale.

Your troops set about making sure no scouting parties make out or into your lands alive or dead.
>>
>>29779752
We shall take that castle.
Try and drum up a recruitment drive
>>
>>29779759
Yeah more troops sounds like a good idea. Even if we will not have time to train them.
>>
>>29779866
Well not have time to train them properly we can give them a quick run through
>>
Preemptive bump
>>
Holy shit board is moving fast.
>>
>>29780956
Well I suppose people had a bunch of replys saved up. Like a no post downtime on a smaller scale.
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>29782185
>>
>>29782812
>>
>>29786965
QM quit?
>>
>>29787694
Eh give it another day. april fools may have thrown him off.
>>
>>29788873
Bump for qm writing improvement.
>>
pre sleep bump
>>
>>29779759
>>29779866
>>29779873
You rally together the men of the Diamond Dog tribes, dogs both young and old as they rally beneath the banner of The Rock.

You count about 11,000 troops ready to fight for the freedom of your people.
>>
>>29791235
You rally together the men of the Diamond Dog tribes, dogs both young and old as they rally beneath the banner of The Rock.

You count about 11,000 troops ready to fight for the freedom of your people
>>
>>29791246
better attack that castle then.
>>
>>29793037
Your forces march along the stonewall gathering together at Stonewall as fifteen days pass until it becomes ready for the attack.

Fifteen days until battle what shall you do?
>>
>>29793814
Deliver an ultimatum to equestria leave and grant us our independence or we will slaughter that entire castle.
>>
>>29793865
You send out a messenger bearing an ultimatum of your independence, five days pass until he returns entering your camp bearing their message.

They will allow you freedom for 10, 000 bits in reparations, a kingly sum that would hinder your economy.
>>
>>29793958
Fuck that shit.
Attack.
>>
>>29794003
Your forces sally forth to meet the Equestrians on the open ground as 20,000 enemy troops stand ready to crush your smaller force.

Now you must muster your strength and wits to overcome the superior numbers. Today will your victory or defeat. All hope lies with you, Kay of The Rock.

Army Tactics
Charge!
Formations
Shield Wall!
Archers!
>>
>>29794149
Send several rains of arrows before the battle starts to soften up there forces as much as possible.
then go on the offensive, make sure your blade is held high this sword is the key to breaking enemy moral so charge from the front.
after you have killed a decent amount personally dive underground and make your way to where the enemy leadership should be.
>>
>>29794200
Your men fire iron tipped missiles as they fly into the enemy felling and wounding many ponies.

You hold your sword high as the sun flints off it as you lead the charge into the enemy ranks as you cut down foe after foe carving a swathe through the enemy.

With the enemy in almost disarray you burrow beneath the earth coming out into the top earth surprising many noble leaders. Seeing the commander Blue Blood 3rd "The Bold" he draws his rapier as you both lock eyes, daring each other to make the first move.
>>
>>29794266
Our sword can cut through dragons right?
just cut his weapon in half.
>>
>>29794289
He swiftly dodges you slower swings as he uses his lighter frame to dodging easily before sticking you in the thigh and hopping back, damn unicorn!
>>
>>29794307
in one swift motion dig some dirt off the ground and throw it in his face.
>>
>>29794323
With a cheap trick you throw some soil in his face as he stumbled back before you go forward bringing your blade down as you pop a hoof off of him as he clutches his stump in agony.

You inspire a route in the enemy as they fall away back into their lands, many prisoners including the prince. The war is won and your people free.
>>
>>29794380
Go home and declare a victory orgy.
Tell Maryn she can join in if she wants but do not fuck her ourselves, we can do that any time this is the chance to fuck a bunch of other folk.
>>
>>29794427
You return home victorious as you declare an victory orgy as slaves and dogs jump at the chance to be with their hero.

You awaken in a daze, sticky and sweat covered in the dog and slave pile all sleeping rather cutely as you get up and out of the pile.
>>
>>29794465
Go talk to the leaders about what are are going to do now.
>>
>>29768578
>>
>>29794518
>>
>>29795805
Ah I was wondering where that other player was. there you are.
>>
>>29795846
Yeah. Gonna have to read back to the part where qm first mentioned something about the Equestrians and a shitty stone castle.
>>
b
>>
>>29796833
A
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.