[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian EQG music videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

So what the feck is twilight trying to do in this video anyways?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S4EC88a7QY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wMqPirsOXc
>>
>>29766064
She's uncovering Jewish tricks and going to /pol/ about happenings
>>
>>29766064
She made her dog a sexbot. I thought we established this.
>>
>>29766064
Didn't she learn her lesson about doing magical mad science shit in friendship games?
>>
>>29766064
Trying to make a boyfriend clone. She fucks up and accidentally makes his dog instead.
>>
Is that timber?
is she trying to bring TImber's dead dog back to life to get him to fuck her?
>>
>>29766192
"a dog is fine too"
>>
>>29766221
That's not Timber
>>
>>29766273
That's Timber.
>>
>>29766342
Different eye color, different hair color and style, wider chin, etc. That's just some other dude she probably fucked
>>
>>29766364
>twilight
>Having fucked guys
She's a virgin and you know it. Nerdy outcast girl that probably has no clue about personal hygiene and no guy wanted back at her school.
>>
>>29766364
Retconning colors and models to make returning characters more appealing is something that every single EQG iteration has done.
Now that you mention it, he does just look like a Flash recolor, which is hilarious.
>>
>>29766389
All characters are canonically virgins unless they have a kid.
>>29766364
>>29766399
They've changed Sunset's colors slightly throughout the course of EG so they probably did with his to give him more likeable colors since he is the pandering prince charming. They want him to be as perfect as possible so they probably updated his colors to do that and gave him a dog because girls love guys with dogs.
>>
File: 2.png (429KB, 505x404px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
429KB, 505x404px
>>29766413
Real Timber is in the video too. It looks like she is trying to build a robot of that dog in the picture, maybe the dude is Timber's father.
>>
>>29766433
It's his twin brother: Rebmit.
>>
>>29766433
Well fuck, I don't know. EG always does weird shit. Remember when they added Scitwi? God, that was awful.
>>
>>29766413
>All characters are canonically virgins unless they have a kid.
>rarity
>a virgin
This is madness
>>
>>29766076
>look at my charts and statistics
>>
>>29766413
Twilight is hot as fuck, no way she'd be single. there's a reason Flash was stalking her.
>>
>>29766511
just looking hot doesn't make someone not virgin. she could have all kinds of dudes trying to get into her panties but not succeeding because she's reserved, or her shut in nerdy nature weirds people out
>>
>>29766552
>or her shut in nerdy nature weirds people out
That has never stopped human males from fucking in the history of mankind.
>>
File: 47a.gif (645KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
47a.gif
645KB, 500x281px
>>29766076
>>
>>29766221
since when is timber a nigger?
>>
>>29766715
Its a world of technicolor people, africans don't exist there.
>>
>>29766221
He looks like he wants to and is about to fuck his dog.
>>
>Flash
>Timber
>Not Timber
Is Twilight canon megaslut?
>>
>>29767276
Seems to be the case for all non-FiM official media

>Shadowlock
>>
>>29766064
Just playing god. You know, the usual Tuesday schedule.
>>
>>29767281
if shadowlock appears in the show, then twilight and him will have a thing and she will be canon slut
>>
File: image.png (961KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
961KB, 1280x720px
>>29767306
>mfw Twiggy will have so many canon relationships that she surpases Rarara in slut memes and Flutters in cuck memes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.