[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria and its daughter works.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images (8).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I have heard news that the Fallout Equestria game is now Ashes of Equestria, thanks to the complicated laws of copyright, but it is still the same game. What of the radio play and animated series? Are they still being developed? And the third printing of physical books has been delayed due to complexities. Does anyone know what these difficulties are?
>>
>inb4 it crash and burns because triggered autists still bitching that it doesn't have Fallout in the title

The power of autism is mindblowing
>>
>>29761212
I know that the physical book has reach the fourth edition, the animated series was only a teasing and no one has ever really wanted to do it and the radio play has stopped due to the complexity of the project.
I love foe and I really want it to succeeds but making a project takes time and resources, I can't blame them.
I'd like to help but I'm European and English isn't my first language
>>
>>29761212
That's a bummer. I'll admit I didn't really like the entirety of FoE (it was overly long, overly dark, and overly sexualized), but I'm sad to see that happen to a big project.
>>
>>29761754
>I'd like to help but I'm European and English isn't my first language
That's no excuse, the project lead is literally Finnish
>>
>>29761838
English is mandatory learning in the Nordic states. That anon is probably from mainland Europe.
>>
>>29761848
So?

He apparently had no trouble reading the fic. He's gonna be fine
>>
The game is going places, I'm sitting in on three other companies making their own, discretion and they can't c&d what they can't find apply, the radio play died but the body is warm and gasps for air - some necromancy and Linkin Park would help- the books go off regularly and are more about the binning issue.
The animated series crashed, burned, and died as usually happens when you accept an SJW. They wanted to make it shades of grey and started adding on things when Hasbro pointed to the usage of official IP in a commercial product is an issue. Not a good death or run, but not surprising when you realize they were larpin a company.
>>
>>29761754
>I'm European and English isn't my first language
I would've never guessed that. I think you have a good enough handle on English to contribute.
Certainly more of a handle than I or any other American would have on a foreign language.
>>
>>29761903

>Certainly more of a handle than I or any other American would have on a foreign language.

Callate su boca grande
>>
>>29761922
It's like you really want to become Mexico
>>
>>29761838
>>29761848
>>29761852
>>29761903
I know a bit of english, but I'm just a B2. In those type of projects the communication and teamwork skills are much more important than technical skills, I don't know if I could live up to someone else's expectations
>>
https://theovermare.com/

Jesus why didnt anyone tell me about these updates? Shits awesome.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pVX2nirISU

>time doesnt stop when opening the Pipbuck

I actually like that. Always got annoyed in the 3D fallouts that there was zero reason to force a lockpick or not jsut restart consoles until by chance you got the right password, since even if a deathclaw was running after you time froze once you opened a minigame/menue
>>
>>29762674
Ignoring the annoying guy, this game just looks really empty. And am I the only one to think the pony model looks out of place in the environment?
>>
>>29761838
Hopefully he can Finnish it then.
>>
Past Sins > Fo:E
>>
>>29762791
The whole thing is out of place. Cuss words and blood and sexual innuendo are jarringly out of place when the characters are adorable miniature horses. If they ever finish that this will probably end up being one of the most unintentionally funny games ever made. And the lack of self-awareness of how ridiculous it is just makes it funnier.
>>
Is this the new /FoE/ thread?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.