[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never knew my real parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

File: 123414.png (2MB, 1580x1089px) Image search: [Google]
123414.png
2MB, 1580x1089px
>I was told by my caretakers that before I was born my father passed away after a lengthy battle with lung cancer, and that my mother had an extremely difficult delivery and died just one day after I was born
>Even though I never knew my parents, I miss them with all my heart
>I never got to know their voices, their lullabys, their touch, or their love
>I grew up in the supervision of a foster home, with many other fillies my age, sometimes they would pick on me, and hurt my feelings
>The caretakers would not offer much support, as they seemed not to understand what was happening
>The only comfort I found in my empty life, was Anonymous
>His suits brought joy to my days, and his greentexts brought entertainment and education to my life
>On the day of my 12th birthday, I woke up, wrote down a few sentences worth of greentext in my diary, and walked downstairs
>The other fillies gathered around to mock me as usual, they pointed hooves, mocking me for the fact that I had no friends outside of the orphanage to come to my birthday party
>"You don't have any friends", began one of my bullies, "other than Anon of course"
>The fillies laughed
>"Even an idiot like you should know that Anon is a faggot"
>I didn't eat cake, play games, or laugh with my pals
>I simply went upstairs to my room, and wrote in my diary
>"May 18th" I wrote in the corner of the page
>"I've been surrounded by people all day, but I've never felt more alone"
>>
File: Ive never felt more alone.jpg (357KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
Ive never felt more alone.jpg
357KB, 1200x742px
>I put the pen down, and closed the diary
>I took a deep breath, and was surprised to find my lungs filling with the scent of
>Mountain dew
>I heard a soft, fatherly voice from the window of my room
>"You are never alone", said the voice", "not now and not ever"
>I turned my head and saw bright light coming from the outside, brighter than I had ever seen before
>"Ano-Anonymous?", I whispered, "is that you?"
>"Yeah it is, I'm here for your birthday purplesmart"
>My heart rose, a smile crossed my face
>"Really? Thank you Anonymous, this is the happiest day of my life", I told him, elated
>"Come with me, your present's downstairs"
>I crawled over to him, let him pick me up, put my wings around his shoulders, and he walked down the stairs
>>
File: Hes slaughtering them all.png (494KB, 803x863px) Image search: [Google]
Hes slaughtering them all.png
494KB, 803x863px
>The fillies all looked at Anonymous and I as we entered the room
>What could the present be, I wondered, I was so excited
>Anonymous winked at me, before crouching, softly putting me down, and standing back up
>He put his arms out, like an airplane
>He began a cold sprint towards the fillies, and allowed his arms to clothesline every single one of them
>I could hear the snapping of necks, and the satisfying wheezes of the air being knocked out of the fillies
>Anonymous smiled, and picked up the surviving fillies by their manes, until he had them all in his grasp
>With his free hand, he unbuttoned his pants, and let his thick, unwashed cock spring into the crisp air
>With one swing, he threw them all onto the ground, and fucked them until he finished, one by one as they bled out or their lungs collapsed, with a torrent of steaming cheese whiz
>>
File: I expose my purple cheeks.png (2MB, 2152x2998px) Image search: [Google]
I expose my purple cheeks.png
2MB, 2152x2998px
>No words were exchanged between Anonymous and I, my body writhing with desire seemed to read his mind
>He looked me in the eye and within an instant I knew what I had to do
>I give into my basic primal urges and move towards him
>Grunting and leaning down, I drop my front legs to the floor, bury my face in them, present my purple cheeks to the human, and let him fill me
>Inch by inch I was claimed, I bit my lip and began to cry, as pain, pleasure, and love consumed my soul
>Soon Anonymous filled my untouched insides with another flash flood of musky fluid
>He slipped me off his cock, and carried me to bed
>I was exhausted, but satisfied
>Anonymous tucked me in, kissed my forehead, and headed for the window
>"Wait, Anonymous", I said, "stay with me, please, I want you to be my daddy"
>Anonymous chucked and smiled
>"I am your father sparkle ass, for all who truly appreciate my green texts, are my children"
>"You will see me again someday, when you truly need me, I'll be there"
>I smile brighter than I ever have before
>Anonymous winked, before shouting "scruffy is a faggot" and disappearing into the crisp and dark night air
>I close my eyes, as I think of my last thought before drifting to peaceful sleep

"Anonymous is love"
"Anonymous is life"
>>
>>29760868
It's for masterpieces like this that I keep coming back to /mlp/
>>
Fuck, that was beautiful.
>>
File: 1441667738669.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441667738669.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>29760868
This never gets old, beautiful
>>
File: 1488509129365.gif (168KB, 1024x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1488509129365.gif
168KB, 1024x1058px
damn
it
it's .. beautiful
>>
File: 1484440250112.png (581KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1484440250112.png
581KB, 779x806px
>>29760868
>>29760869
>>29760878
>>29760885

Absolute fucking masterpiece OP
>>
File: 1490384429376.png (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490384429376.png
171KB, 700x700px
>>29760868
>>29760869
>>29760878
>>29760885

this is wonderful op
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.