[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show-related fandom ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 15

April the 8th is the date I joined this fandom.
And I think I know what kind of thread to have.

Could we gentlemen have an ideas thread? Small or big things, doesn't matter. Preferabily accompanied by visuals.
>>
STEAMY
PONY
SEX
>>
>>29758636
But especially fun ideas are the most welcome.
>>
>>29758636
Nyx
>>
File: blackjakc.png (250KB, 1280x1544px) Image search: [Google]
blackjakc.png
250KB, 1280x1544px
Ponies are made out of dark matter. It's why they can be light and move around at increadible speeds and be dense as fuck.
>>
File: 1423484785230.png (4MB, 1024x4007px) Image search: [Google]
1423484785230.png
4MB, 1024x4007px
>>29758667
Oh we're playing this game? Let me just grab my notebooks..
>>
File: 1423484867631.jpg (303KB, 1600x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1423484867631.jpg
303KB, 1600x1033px
>>29758667
No trips for Satan today.
>>
File: [Mary Suing intensifies].gif (211KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
[Mary Suing intensifies].gif
211KB, 1000x1000px
>>29758667
That's not how dark matter works and the fact you think of it like that annoys me.

Dark matter is named as such because it doesn't interact with regular matter in any way besides its gravitational influence. Neither does it absorb or emit light. I'm pretty sure the stuff isn't as dense as you are either. It can vary, since it can only be "observed" or "detected" because of its gravity it is named as dark matter because we simply don't know what it is. I don't think I even need to state that its velocity isn't a constant like Light but I will anyway.

Like the Dark Ages where history wasn't as commonly wrote about.
>>
>>29758719
How do you know how dark matter acts if you can't even detect it. For all we know it's the shit makes cartoon physics real.
>>
This is your NEW AND IMPROVED Rainbow Dash.

Shut up and love her.
>>
>>29758748
To understand that requires knowing how it exists.
http://www.quantumdiaries.org/2013/06/26/does-dark-matter-really-exist/

This will be the last I spoonfeed you.
>>
>>29758772
It just looks like a bullshit way to fill in the blanks and say "Somethings happening and it is not just gravity". For all we know gravity always acted like this on a cosmic scale. You can't just say it is something new because you don't understand it.
>>
>>29758827
You're so fucking dense I can detect gravitational waves.
>>
>>29758842
It's not like what we say here matters, don't be so dark about it.
>>
File: Canterlot_Castle_Fluttershy_3.png (320KB, 2862x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Canterlot_Castle_Fluttershy_3.png
320KB, 2862x2456px
>>29758667
>>29758748
>>29758827
Anon, it's OP. Do me a favor and apologize right the fuck now to the physics intellectual because you're an ignorant entitled idiot.
>>
>>29758890
I am far from entitled, but I am ignorant. So I will not apologize.
>>
File: funny-belt-kid-punishment.jpg (33KB, 540x331px) Image search: [Google]
funny-belt-kid-punishment.jpg
33KB, 540x331px
>>29758899
This is why the OP should have mute and delete options.
>>
Moving on.

If season 1 had a different story arc (not best night ever) then what would you have loved to see?
Celestia, Luna, Twilight relation, role and backstory?
Everfree Forest creatures constantly attacking ponyville and eventually there being a more sinister plot to destroy and take over Ponyville/Canterlot/Cloudsdale?
It was almost done with season 4's premiere, but it was crappily done
>>
File: Ursa_major_ID_S1E6.png (353KB, 584x652px) Image search: [Google]
Ursa_major_ID_S1E6.png
353KB, 584x652px
Celestial constellation animals would have been interesting if they did something more with them.
>>
>>29758961
Isn't greek mythology real to them? Wouldn't that mean that at some point human like gods existed for them.
>>
Not exactly the personality swap episode we wanted.
The cutie mark switch episode should have been 2 a parter so they can play the plot straight for Pt. 1 and then execute it in a refreshing and creative manner in Pt.2

I think it would have been interesting to have their jobs and personalities start mixing together in order to create entirely new characters. That time travel/AU could have been put to good use. Somebody already came up with that idea actually.

They went so far they decided to alter history/dabble in time travel and alternate universes, butLarson/Hasbro couldn't be arsed to understand that the main 5 would have been dead, out of the job or realized their current job doesn't fit their cutie mark.
>>
File: full.jpg (275KB, 691x1280px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
275KB, 691x1280px
>>29759024
Or they could have actually been good at the things they did because they inherited the talent marks from each other. It's sad that Twilight wasn't affected and so she could easily resolve the plot in 10 minutes.
>>
What if Luna was Celestia's daughter? How would things be any different?
>>
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.