[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Is this accurate?
>>
>>29757096
All apart from fluttershy
>>
>>29757269
Fluttershy is a canon weeaboo.

Though her photograph should have been animal related.
>>
>>29757096
>Trixie
>Most likely to be in a Broadway musical

>Gilda
>Most likely to turn up in some seedy bar, filled with piercings, eating snatch and playing with her "so underground nobody's heard of them" band

>Flash Sentry
>Most likely to be that guy whose direction in life goes nowhere but a dead end job and always fondly remembers his high school days as the peak of his life, attending every reunion like he's the big man on campus, adorning his "man cave" with his high school jersey and football trophies and believing himself to still be the pussy magnet he was when he was sixteen despite the added weight and receding hairline

>Anonymous
>Most likely to end up in jail on several felony charges, most of which include large scale arson and defacing court property with crudely drawn penises

>Norman
>Destined to be normal

>Snips and Snails
>Most likely to be the new hosts of Girls Gone Wild: Back in Action
>>
>>29757291
Yeah she would be a weeb but liking animation =/= good artist
>>
>>29757269
mate,they are all ponies,and we all know that they belong in hell.
>>
File: 1417115379034.png (261KB, 594x379px) Image search: [Google]
1417115379034.png
261KB, 594x379px
>>29758016
>t. barneyfag
>>
>>29757096
Implying Applejack ever graduated High School.
>>
>>29758289
I know right, she grew up to be someone who fucking kicks trees, fucking caveman pony
>>
>>29758289
>>29758586
>Implying farming isn't a business
>Implying Sweet Apple Acres isn't the biggest business in ponyville literally and economically

Out of mane six, its a toss-up between RD, pinkie, and fluttershy for least educated. Its most likely Pinkie, because she just broke rocks all day during her youth, and baked and did parties as an adult.
>>
>>29758984
Ummm, have you seen Ponk's secret underground cave with stats and info on every pony she's ever met?
>>
File: 1480789201890.png (256KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480789201890.png
256KB, 600x390px
>>29758984
RD is borderline retarded.
>>
>>29757096
>>29757269
This.
We've seen her art, and we've seen the art of other students at Canterlot high.
While I like that she's in the animation club, her award should be something referencing the fact that she already volunteers her time at an animal shelter; "most charitable" or "most compassionate student" or something.
I also don't know about Applejack's award. Most responsible or something. Maybe some kind of outreach thing.
>>
>>29759372
Rainbow Dash has a learning disability, there's a big difference. When she's successful at learning she excellent at it.

>>29759251
>>29758984
You know, I actually agree that Ponks is probably least educated. That just doesn't mean she's not intelligent.

Applejack is pretty broadly competent, but I don't think numbers are her forte.

>>29757315
Accurate, though I think Snips and Snails hosting a show might be past their competence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.