[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would You Rather: MLP Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>How does this work?
First, answer previous question, then ask a question for the next person. Simple as that.

First Question:
Would you rather have your pony waifu as a pet, or your humanized waifu as a girlfriend?
>>
>>29754800

Definitely horse waifu as a pet. Next question
>>
>>29754800>>29754813
>then ask a question for the next person.
>>
>>29754800
Definitely pony waifu as a pet. Pet poner is basically my fetish.

>Next question
Would you rather be the tyrannical ruler over all of Equestria, hated and despised by all (especially your waifu), or live under the absolute control of your least favorite pony but be able to approach your waifu (if you can reach her)?
>>
>>29754800
pet

Would you rather disorganize Twilight's bookshelf or Rarity's workshop?
>>
>>29754827
>or live under the absolute control of your least favorite pony
I can't really think of a least favorite pony. Even at the bottom end of the spectrum they're all still cute.
>>
>>29754830
Twilight, my punishment would probably be just fixing it or working library for some time and I'm ok with that.

Would you rather get transported to Equestria but lose all your memory about ponies, or get transported there with your memories but all the ponies you like would actively dislike you?
>>
>>29754830
both

to what lengths would you go in the real world for a oneway ticket to equestria proper?
>>
>>29754882
I'd take a bullet to the head

If you got to live in Equestria for the rest of your life, would you rather keep your human body, or assume a pony body of your design(you pick colors, mane style and pony type).
>>
>>29754899
Probably keep human body, no matter how magical the pony body could be I wouldnt trade my hands for anything

Would you rather gift a banana to Celly or a Cupcake for Ponk?
>>
>>29754955
I'm sure they could get however many they want. I guess the banana to Celestia since Ponks is already surrounded by cupcakes all the time at her job.

Would you rather live in Canterlot, surrounded by magic and unicorns, in Cloudsdale, surrounded by pegasus(yes, you can walk on the clouds), or in the country's farmlands surrounded by Earth ponies?
>>
File: Discord_with_beady_eyes_S5E7.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_with_beady_eyes_S5E7.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29754955
Celestia might think I'm a retard for doing that, so, cupcake for a cutepank.

Would you rather sit on Discord's left horn or right horn?
>>
>>29754974
I honestly think Cloudsdale is cooler, but heights and I do not get along well. Flying I'm fine with, but heights in place? Nopedy nope nope! Canterlot it is.

If you could choose when you would enter Equestria, would you rather enter at the beginning of the show or at the current point?
>>
>>29754986
Beginning because my waifu was perfect withouth wings

>>29754977
Neither, but if he used cartoon physics for them to disappear instead of going inside then the right one

Would you rather be a Wonderbolt or part of one of the two Royal guards?
>>
>>29755021
I ain't disagreeing about those wings.

Hard question, since both seem to actually fight Equestria's foes and I think they're each pretty cool (fuck them being worfed constantly, they're still cool). Ultimately, I'm going to have to go with Wonderbolts, if just because their characters seem cooler than the Royal Guard characters we've seen so far.

Would you rather be able to bring a full suite of magicaly usable gaming equipment into Equestria - PC, console, whatever you please - with any games you want but be unable to use them to communicate any information about Earth, or be able to bring a full PC/media system with comprehensive encyclopedias and database of Earth's history, science, technology, etc. but be unable to use it for any gaming?
>>
>>29755385
The first option. I can live in Equestria AND have my vidya to share with my pony friends? Sign me the fuck up. Who cares if I can't show them human history or science, I'm gonna play Smash Bros. with pones.

Would you rather be a pegasus who can't fly or a unicorn that can't use magic? There is no remedy for either condition, you will be flightless/magicless for your entire life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.