[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cirquesque CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 24

File: Zen.png (217KB, 939x713px) Image search: [Google]
Zen.png
217KB, 939x713px
Previous thread: >>29485852

You hammer the metalic fence Herb got from someone, Sea taking any plants in your way before the fence harms them. Each might be the sole member of its species in this place, after all.
"Hm?" Herb asks, probably thinking you said something. You just shake your head.
The waves make your turf shift ever so slightly.
"What's with you." Asks Sea after a moment.
"What?"
"You haven't made a joke all day or told your bird to shut up yet." She leaves another herb fall on the pile at her side.
"You HAVE been quiet." Herb shifts ever so slightly on the fence.
You sigh, "You ever met someone and realize they are not how you thought they were?"
"Every time I meet someone, yes." Sea takes another herb from the ground.
"Who's to say you can't find out you were wrong about them a second time?" Asks Herb. "A story that reaches conclusion too soon is almost as bad as one that lasts too long."
>>
>>29752315
Slight time skip? Cool. How much time? did we get the homes fixed?
>>
>>29752366
The timeskip was to next morning.
You could timeskip to the city I guess, but you'd miss on things and stuff
>>
>>29752315
So does anyone have any idea's how we'll fix our homes? No? Probably shouldn't have ask. What about idea's for money?
>>
>>29752315
Does she still like the aspect of farming as much as we do? And thanks again for the fence Herb. How did you get it?
>>
>>29752315
I hope this fence is enough to keep most dangers away.
>>
>>29752315
>>29752431
Cas mentioned working at a terrace on Arabesco. The only other thing I can see us doing is cooking and selling our produce.
>>
>>29752463
I'm thinking we buy some non breakable and reusable dishes, set up some chairs and tables on our yard, and call it a restaurant. We just need more practice with meat is all.
>>
>>29752505
.....and a modest size of food in storage. I really want Leaf to make some bitchin sashimi. Mmmmm, all the bitches would be on him.
>>
>>29752505
Sounds good. We will need some equipment, mainly a working stove, to do that. A roof for rainy days would be nice too, like a pavilion. We have to stick to cooking and farming for now, to get to that though.
>>
>>29752578
But again. We need money. First comes the 'figuring out how to get shit,' then the restaurant. Maybe we can do the maybe thing earlier and d some cooking?
>>
>>29752315
Huh. You're right Herb, this time at least.
>>
>>29752431 >>29752452
>>29752458 >>29752463
>>29752505 >>29752515
>>29752578 >>29752597
>>29752682
"I guess you are right." You sigh. "Do you like farming?"
Sea doesn't answer immediately, "There's worse things to do." She takes another plant off the ground. "And what will you do?"
"Get some money." You hammer down the fence and move to the next. "Start a farm, store some food, and then get what I need to make this a bar."
"You are forgetting something."
"Huh?"
"That if you don't swim every day I'll kick you to the water." She says simply.
>>
>>29753034
*nervous neighing*
O-ok.
>>
>>29753034
Can you not? I'll learn swimming my own way, don't you worry.
>>
>>29753034
But, but I can't swim when we're at the city. I heard the water is gross there.
>>
>>29753034
Does it really need to be EVERY day? How about one day a week where I don't have to?
>>
>>29753034
But what if I drown again?
>>
>>29753034
What if I cook your meals?
>>
>>29753052 >>29753056
>>29753060 >>29753097
>>29753106 >>29753543
"Every day?" You cringe. "Even in the city?"
That gives her pause, "I'd rather not touch water in a city."
"And what if I drown?"
"That's why I want you to learn how to swim quickly."
"Can't you take it easy?" You laugh nervously, "I'll... cook for you or something."
"I can't take it easy. I am blind and the bird won't look at you constantly, what if you fall to the water when no one can see?" She takes off another herb and you pass to the next fence, "And I already planned to ask you to cook for me for teaching you how to swim..." A shadow passes over us, and crumbs of something rain down on us. "Far away, do me a favor and go punch that gryphon for me"
>>
>>29753580
I'll put it on the to do list. How'd you know it was a griffon anyway?
>>
>>29753580
Yelling at him would be enough wouldn't it? It's not like intentionally raining crumbs on us.
Tell him to watch where he eats!
>>
>>29753580
Go fly up there and tell the griffin what's up. Is he eating stuff above us and spreading crumbs? Not. Cool.
>>
>>29753580
Awww, did you already make a friend?
>>
>>29753580
Go tell him that our friend is upset with him and that he should go elsewhere.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 804x448px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 804x448px
>>29753615 >>29753621
>>29753644 >>29753665
>>29753781
"I'll go talk with him," You flare your wings and flutter closer to him, catching up to his calm flying quickly, "Hey, could you watch where you fly over?"
"Huh?"
"You are throwing crumbs on us."
"Oh, yes, sorry," He eats the piece of... old bread? That remains on his claws, "You are the new guy, right? Would it be too forward if I asked to see your wings? Rev mentioned the feathers are odd, and I have an interest on the subject."
>>
>>29754389
Uh, sure actually. I noticed that the other pegasi here have smaller wings.
>>
>>29754389
Sure. Are yours like his or do you have bigger feathers too?
>>
>>29754389
Let's land first but alright you can look at them. You should apologize to my friend also.
>>
>>29754404 >>29754417
>>29754420
"Yeah, let's just land." You both stop beating your wings and glide down, "How large are your feathers?"
"Larger than a pony, for sure, but Rev mentioned yours being as large as a gryphon's?"
"I... think so?" You land not far from Sea and Herb, letting your knees bend some before standing completely, "This is it." You flare your wings completely.
"Ah, so they ARE larger than the average pony's." He grabs the tip of a wing carefully and bends the wing's articulation, "Is it congenital?"
"I've actually noticed feathers are smaller here than back home."
"Hm? Back home? Whyever would they be larger?" His eyes shift from the feathers to you, "I know it's a health issue for some pegasi... they need to oil their wings more than most, since larger feathers are so much more unwieldily water. Gryphons have better natural oils, on the other claw." He opens one of his wings distractedly, showing feathers that are actually slightly smaller than yours. "A pity, really. I'd enjoy to know what water gliding is like."
>>
>>29754673
Natural selection probably contributed to the size of pegasus wings of this world. The small wings bred more or didn't drown.
>>
File: Toa Mahri Hahli.jpg (563KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Toa Mahri Hahli.jpg
563KB, 1600x1200px
>>29754673
Oh, that makes sense! Pegasi have repurposed their wings for flying underwater here. Should have realized that sooner. Tell him that where we come from that using wings in water is very uncommon. Back home clouds were so plentiful that we had entire cities made of clouds.
>>
>>29754673
I think it might have something to do with generations of ponies and different diets. Say are you doing anything later? I could use some help with acquiring some bomemeal. Of course I can't pay you though.
>>
>>29754673
Water gliding?
>>
>>29754712 >>29754735
>>29754790 >>29754908
"Water gliding?"
"Using your wings underwater." He seems surprised by the question, "Of course gryphons can do it, but without any grace at all..." He leaves it in the air with a shrug, "You said back home most have larger wings?"
"Yeah, some folks don't ever step down." You fold your wings, "We make entire cities out of clouds."
"Is that why you tied one to your home?" He points at it.
"They are useful too."
"It's rare to find a pegasus who can embed objects with their own magic... has anyone told you how fascinating this all is?" He smiles widely.
"How do you mean, embed objects?"
"Well, clouds aren't usually solid for ropes, aren't they?"
"Theeey aren't?" You give him a confused look.
"Not unless a pegasus knows how to do it. Tell me, how large are these cities? What's the largest?"
"Cloudsdale is.... Several dozen kilometers? Ninety or so?
"So they build entire self-sufficient up there... fascinating, what do you eat?"
"We trade food. But how do you... water-glide? Is that what you call it?"
"Generally. And it's something a pegasus would be a better teacher for... Maybe. With feathers this large you'll need plenty of oiling to be good at it."
>>
>>29755027
Where do I get some oil? What kind of oil does it need to be?
>>
>>29755027
Where can I get this oiling? Fish oil? Say, you wouldn't happen to know any farmers, cooks, or cloud makers that would be hiring me, would you? What are you going to do once we reach the city, and do you mind if we move this conversation over there so we can talk as I work?
>>
>>29755027
That's probably for a later time. I still need to figure out how to not drown. Yeah, yeah, before you say anything I come from VERY far away where water isn't everywhere. But what you said makes me think... Hey Seaweed! Ever touch a cloud before?
>>
>>29755027
If I could get my hooves on more clouds, I wouldn't mind making some cloud furniture. It's been a while.
>>
Thought I had sent this post before, but paused.
>>
>>29755027
I think it might be a case of evolution over many generations of compared to me and the sea faring races of this region. Just a theory. That or a poor diet.
>>
>>29755027
I'll have to look into that. I think I should get better at the normal way of swimming first though. Last thing I need is getting in the water and finding out my wings aren't oiled enough.
>>
>>29756943
>>
I guess we gotta start collecting clouds and make our own cloudsdale.
>>
>>29758036
At the current rate that would take decades. I wonder if we can speed up the process.
>>
>>29758036
Now, I'm probably wrong on this but I thought pegasi could make clouds as a part of their magic.
>>
>>29758058
>>29758060
Half and half. There was a cloud factory in Cloudsdale thar distrubuted the clouds. Now if we can figure out how clouds are made, either the industrial type or natrual way.
>>
>>29758058
Maybe we can boil water and just grab the steam and start packing it in?
>>
>>29758085
I bet there's a more "natural" or low tech way to produce clouds.
>>
>>29758106
Theoretically all we need is hot air, and something to catch and hold it above a cold surface.
>>29758100
We might as well try this out first.
>>
>>29755097 >>29755160
>>29755167 >>29755229
>>29755852 >>29756156
>>29758036
"I'd prefer to learn how to swim normally first."
"You don't?" The... physician? gives you an odd look. "Are you one of the ones who never touched water?"
"Sssorta. I come from very far." You pause for a moment, "What oil am I supposed to use?"
"Preening oil won't ruin your feathers... your ignorance is starting to worry me." He gives you a look.
"Join the club." Sea takes off another herb.
"I know, uh, do you know of someone who'd hire me at... Arabesco? Was that the name?"
"A cook, and a pegasus with skills at cloud handling..." He falls silent.
"And a farmer." You add.
"Hm... Someone I know may know... I'll ask around." He feels around his chest and makes an annoyed grunt, "Forgot the pouch... I'll dock my house near the port for the first few days, ask around for Gerald a day or two after arriving, will you?"

Queued the making of clouds for a bit.
>>
>>29758866
Alright, we'll ask for "gerald" near the port and see if we can get pointed in the right direction. Might want to do a little bit of exploring though. Thank you.
>>
>>29758866
So that means making them later? Ok? I think I understand?

What is your name?
>>
>>29758866
Preening oil better be something Leaf already knows about. Why Pegasus doesn't know about preening oil.

Ok so if it's really a different region thing then ask how can he get some.
>>
>>29758866
Does he know if we have to pay a fee for docking and staying in the city?
>>
>>29758866
Get back to work. After we're done with the fence and other farming duties, we should check with the captain if we're on cooking duty again.
>>
>>29759633
>>
>>29760469
>>
>>29758866
Thanks, I'll do that.
>>
>>29758866
Maybe we can do some swimming when we make trips out of the city for some clean water?
>>
The wait for cammy to write continues.
>>
>>29758887 >>29759488
>>29759500 >>29759504
>>29759633 >>29761179
>>29761391
"Gerald's you, right?"
"A pleasure." He makes a curtsy jokingly.
"I'll do that then... Do I have to pay for staying at a city?"
"Pay? Not unless you want people to make sure your house stays tied and all that, in Arabesco."
"Alright, I've got to get back to work."
"You do that." He takes flight again. "Do tell me more of your home later, will you?"
"Will do." You go back to the half planted fence and look at the hammer quietly for a moment before hitting the post with it. "What would I need to make a large fire?"
"What for." Sea tastes a herb and cleans her tongue against her teeth.
"To boil a lot of water."
"Seaweed's either free or cheap." She says simply.
"Thought so," You hammer another post, "I'll go see what's my job today, see you."
"Don't poison anyone." Sea continues cleaning herbs along the path the fence will take.
Herb perches on your back wordlessly, and after giving him a look you shrug it off and go to the flagship, "Captain?"
"Top deck!" He shouts back from it.
You climb the stairs, "I came to... what did you want me to do today?"
"Either join a search party of pegasi or go to kitchen duty to prepare food for when they are done." He says distractedly, reading a map surrounded by navigation instruments on the table, "By the way, this close to Arabesco we'll probably have tritons by midday, do try not to kick them on the bollocks." He pauses for a moment to check the instruments, "I know how hard it can be, but I won't have fights in my ship."
"Tritons?" You share a look with Herb, who shrugs.
"Fish ponies, assholes, whatever you want to call 'em, Annoying gits they are."
>>
>>29763907
What does the search party do?
>>
>>29763907
I guess we should cook.
>>
>>29763933
This. Maybe it'd be fun to look around for shit.
>>
>>29763907
Herb, can I trust you to hold the fort down and protect my land in case those "tritons" try anything fishy?
>>
>>29763907
I'll take your word for it. I'll try for the search party this time.
>>
>>29763933 >>29763947
>>29763949 >>29763996
>>29764118
"What would I look for?"
"The moonlets found a wreck, I'll send a few of you to check if there's survivors or anything of value." He folds the map, "You joining? Rev's on the front deck." He gestures at the small group there, preceded by Rev, who are stretching.
"Herb?" You turn to the bird, "Could you hold fort while I am away?"
"That an order?"
"Herb..."
"On it, captain my captain." He makes a mock salute and flies away.
The captain looks at Herb as he flies away, "Where did you get a forget me not?"
"It's more that he got me." You say after a moment.
"Always the same with those birds... you go with Rev, will you?"
You nod and flutter to them-- Rev, and a pair of pegasus you haven't seen before, "Rev?"
"Leaf was it?" He doesn't stop stretching to talk, "You coming?"
"Yeah," You land and open your wings to start stretching too, "When are we going?"
"Twenty-ish minutes or when the last girl gets here. If you wanted to do something else do it now. " He adds, "I don't want to take long if there's someone there."
>>
>>29764246
I can't think of anything other than generally preparing for a short flight. I sure do hope no swimming will be involved. Maybe we should ask for that oil?
>>
>>29764246
This better be fast or we have a place to land because we don't know how to swim.
>>
>>29764246
Stretches!
>>
>>29764246
Do you know where I can get some wing oil?
>>
>>29764263 >>29764281
>>29764292 >>29764531
"How far is it?" You pop your wing joints.
"Three-ish miles, it's hard to tell with moonlets." He rolls his eyes, "You flying or swimming?"
"Er, I'll fly. And have you got any preening oil I could use?"
"Dance?" He calls out to one of the other pegasi, a small steel blue one.
"Right," She rummages a bag that's lying at her side and throws it at you.
The oil is a nearly green amber, and has a bitter smell to it, "How do I put it?"
"You've never preened your wings?"
"Alright." You try to ignore the smell and dip some on your hoof. "Alright." The smell becomes more bearable once your wings are preened-- The feathers feel heavier, but hopefuly they won't become a liability if they get wet.
"Oh."
You turn around and see Cas standing awkwardly behind you, her oiled wings still open.
"I--" She falls silent again for a moment, "I am sorry for yesterday. I... I know I shouldn't have gone home like that, but I was afraid of saying something hurtful." She gulps, then adds quietly, "I won't go with the party if you don't want me to."
>>
>>29764908
Oh no no it's fine Cas. I'm sorry for, well. You know. So uh, am I applying this right?
>>
>>29764908
Please Cas, forget it ever happened. I don't miad you coming along. Matter of fact, I think I would enjoy it.
>>
>>29764908
I was thinking of opening a restaurant when I get enough cash. What do you think?
>>
>>29764908
It's fine and you can stay.
>>
>>29764908
If you want me to go then I would understand. I would have no issue going if I'd make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>29764908
oh god leaf don't fuk this up be cool omg shes here im such an idiot why did i fuck her it would have been so simple she's so fucking hot what do i do
>>
>>29764908
It's happening. This is our second chance.
>>
>>29764941 >>29764965
>>29765325 >>29765329
>>29765356 >>29765379
>>29765412
You pause for a moment, trying to think of an answer, "I'll open a restaurant."
Cas blinks once, "What?"
"Yes. No. I-- Are my wings well oiled?" You blurt. She shifts on her legs unsurely, not answering, "If you want me not to go--"
"Why would I?" She interrupts you.
"I won't make you stay here." You say immediately.
"You..." She seems to be at a loss of words, "Your pinion feathers need smoothing."
>>
>>29765450
Look at your wings? Do they need smoothing?
>>
>>29765450
Oh? Good good let's fix that.
When you're done comb your hoof their your mane in a job well done. Hopefully that gets a laugh out of her.
>>
>>29765450
Do I need to let these dry, or is it coat it on and I'm good?
>>
>>29765450
That was kind of weird and out of nowhere for us.
>>
>>29765668
Yeah. Typical behaviour of our feathery friendly MC.
>>
>>29765450
Be smooth Leaf.
>>
>>29765450
Channel your inner charming Fabio Leaf. Let the stallionliness flow though your veins. It'll be like those romance novels you read at night.
>>
>>29766638
The only thing inside Leaf is spaghetti.
>>
>>29766974
I know and I love him for that. It's just so gosh cute.
>>
beb
>>
>>29767574
>>
>>29767927
>>
Let's hope there is an adventure.
>>
>>29765457 >>29765545
>>29765638
You open your wings to smooth them quickly and nervously, "Is it fine now?"
"Let me..." She pushes a feather into its proper position, "I really am sorry--"
"Guys," Rev shouts, standing on the balustrade near several bags, "Rules are same as any rescue: if there's wounded you shout at everyone else before doing anything, and it there's blood coming from their bodily cavities you don't them until our medic, Dance, tells you to."
The pegasus in question stands smartly, saluting with her wings flared, "That means there is organ damage. Do me a favor and don't things any worse, will you?" Her smile is somehow more threatening than any glare could be.
"You don't want to. If you find a body, " Continues Rev. "You puke as much as you have to and then help carry it here. If you get lost, you shoot a flare every hour and don't move. If there's any sign of sickness anywhere such as vomit, pestilence, diarrhea or pus, you back off from there, don't touch or breath on anyone just in case, and shout for the medic. You don't eat any food from the wreck or Dance will kick your ass. If there's anything of value, grab it and I'll kick your ass in the captain's name. If you find someone who needs help you can give, don't give it and the captain will kick your ass personally. And, for goodness sake, you shout your name every ten or so minutes so we know you are alive. Any question?"
No one asks anything, so he grabs a bag, "These have some food, bandages, and a flare gun with five cartridges--"
"Is anyone swimming?" Sea, standing on the stairs, interrupts him, talking more loudly than she needs to.
"Dance is--"
"I am going." She says simply, in a more leveled tone of voice.
"Lady, you are blind and--" Rev grunts in irritation when she interrupts him again.

1/2
>>
"Elastic, too much around the jaw muscles. Very poignant flavor that stays in your mouth for hours. They eat things they shouldn't so going near the stomach or intestines is a very bad idea. That's what shark meat is like. Do you want to know about hunting them?"
Rev tenses and relaxes his jaws a few times and shares a look with Dance, who makes no gesture I notice.
"Fine. You can come. But as I was saying," Rev turns back to us, "Every bag has some food, bandages, and a flare gun with five cartridges."
A few minutes later me and Cas are flying after Rev at low altitude while Seaweed and the other pegasus follow Dance, the bags tied to our barrels.
"Far-- Leaf," Cas tells me after being quiet since we took off, "I am sorry for yesterday, I really am."
"Don't worry about it." You say after a moment.
"How could I not? I acted like a school filly." She mouths for a moment, "I knew that and did it anyway."

2/2
>>
Also sorry for dissapearing yesterday, but I was left without intenret.
>>
>>29769213
It's fine, really. Lets just forget about it.
>>
>>29769248
This.

Also Spaghetti Leaf was totally out of nowhere considering he was cool even after Cas said she wanted him to kiss her.

Also Seaweed best waifu
>>
>>29769260
It was a little odd. I think it's just Leaf not expecting that conversation just yet.
>>
>>29769213
And I acted like a dolt.
>>
>>29769233
How could you.
>>
>>29769213
We haven't been expecting to met you so soon Cas, is all. We appreciate your company,, and fault was on both sides. Then say >>29769326
>>
>>29769213
Your husband left a gap, it's only natural to try and fill it. Just go slower and we see what happens.
>>
>>29769556
No. We're not suggesting that the problems from yesterday are just gone. Don't set her up to get hurt later.
>>
>>29769213
So is she ready? I'm feeling ready. Kinda.
>>
File: file.png (275KB, 952x579px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
275KB, 952x579px
>>29769248 >>29769260
>>29769274 >>29769326
>>29769493 >>29769556
>>29769616
"It's..." You try to say 'Fine', but the words won't come to you. Is it really? Or is that just a nice lie? "I was a dolt too."
She doesn't answer.
"Is this related to your husband?" You ask after a moment.
"No." She answers immediately "Maybe."
"Maybe?"
"I don't know."
There's another moment of silence, interrupted by Rev, "Hey, I don't want to interrupt your talk, but want to take point?" He raises a few meters, "Put those feathers to good use."
You nod and move to his spot, followed by Cas.
"That's not our for-- You know what," Rev glides behind us, "Just try not to get too tired."
Cas nods, mouthing, "I hurt you." You don't answer, "See? You weren't like this yesterday."
"I just thought you'd take longer."
"I still hurt you. I was too fast and ruined things."
"Cas, please..." You sigh, "Just go slower. We'll see what happens."
She nods, but doesn't say anything. The rest of the trip is quiet.
"Alright," Rev takes point again, descending closer to the swimmers, "Looks like a Duda ship. We'll look for their captain first, and please don't step on one of them."
>>
>>29770509
Let's start looking and be careful where you step.
>>
>>29770509
Why can't we step on the ship?

Hover closer to the surface and keep an eye out for bodies.
>>
>>29770509
What's with the hole? Is that a port hole? Maybe some people could have been washed away or still trapped inside.
>>
File: file.png (197KB, 668x472px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197KB, 668x472px
>>29770583 >>29770748
>>29770950
You fly faster to see the hole more closely, leaving the others behind.
There's scorch marks around it, and... are those electric arcs jumping on the water?
>>
>>29771194
Ask another pony what could the possible cause be about those arcs.
>>
>>29771194
GUYS! I SEE A BODY AND SOME ELECTRICITY IN THE WATER! IT"S DANGEROUS!

I have a question about pegasi anatomy. Are they naturally resilient to Electricity?
>>
>>29771194
Hurry and warn them. Seaweed and any other swimmers might be in danger.
>>
>>29771194
How is this ship conducting electricity? Is there a storm cloud inside? A battery?
>>
File: file.png (32KB, 232x263px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32KB, 232x263px
>>29771221 >>29771230
>>29771304 >>29771447
"Guys!" You shout, "Electricity!"
Rev, who is reaching you, stops and shouts it back to the others.
Dance and the other pegasus say something and go underwater, then emerge from the water jumping like dolphins, Dance doing a small loop to grab Sea by her forehooves. They all land on the ship's side after testing that it'll resist their weight.
You give them a look and look back at the hole-- this time at the small, bronze filament on it...
...Or not a filament. The small. worm-like bronze animal hangs from the charred hole, part of its body melted and seemingly fused with the wood.
"Why is there electricity?" You ask the others, trying not to think of the dead body in front of you. "A battery or something?"
"Well," Rev glides to the trapdoor and gives it a look, cringing when one of the electric arcs zaps his hindleg."One way to find."
"Hey!" Dance shouts, "Don't go in there without me."
"Our medic and a blind mare, prime material to get hurt." Nods Rev.
"Everyone knows darkness is the worst foe of the blind." Says Sea drily.
"What about electricity and ponies?" Answers Rev tiredly. Sea doesn't answer.
"We'll circle around here." Dance gestures at the other pegasi to follow. "You shout if anything happens."
Sea grumbles something and sits, "Far away?" You flutter to her, "Where's your shoulder." She lifts a hoof.
"Uh, here?" You point her hoof at. She punches it. "Ow!"
"I can pull my own weight." She says simply. "Don't work yourself to death without even telling me."
>>
>>29771808
touch the water then quickly pull your hoof out.
>>
>>29771808
What are you talking about? I just found something probably dangerous and warned everyone. That's not much work.
>>
>>29771923
"What? I only warned you about the electricity."
"Elec--?" She starts, then stops suddenly, "No. You didn't tell me you were working for both of us to stay in the caravan."
>>
>>29771985
I-I'm sorry? I mean Sea you had a concussion and I didn't want you to strain yourself. Please don't hit me again.
>>
>>29771985
Oh. Oh! C'mon, Sea, you we're out of it at the time and I didn't want you to worry about it.
>>
>>29771985
You weren't available at the time and you would have done the same for me. It's no big deal.
>>
Woe.10.
>>
Let's just say if she doesn't want to take it for free which we don't want her to then she owes us one.
>>
>>29771808
Friends can lean on each other, Sea. You needed a break.
>>
>>
beb
>>
File: file.png (55KB, 910x583px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55KB, 910x583px
>>29771840 >>29772003
>>29772043 >>29772502
"You had a concussion! Are you even feeling well yet?"
"Well enough."
"Did you really come all the way here feeling badly?"
"I've done more feeling worse." She says grudgingly, her ears flicking
You sigh, "Look, you owe me one now. Is that better?" She punches you again, althrough it's not painful this time.
"I hate debts." She says weakly. "But don't you forget it."
"I won't, I won't." You massage your shoulder, "I am going in, take care."
She doesn't answer, so you flutter closer to the water and, cringing, put a hoof in.
Ouch... it causes some spasms on your legs and ears, but your pegasi physiology should keep you unharmed so long as you only spend a minute or two in at a time.
Rev opens the trapdoor and looks inside, then clicks his tongue, "Stop for a moment by the door."
You give him a curious look when he pulls the door closed and closes his eyes, "Get your night eyes."
You nod in understanding and close them too, seeing a bit better when you open them again, "Is that a tiny ladder?"
"Welcome to a Duda ship." He doesn't sound pleased. "Next stop: Somewhere sane."
>>
>>29775912
Let's start exploring and seeing what we can find.
>>
>>29775912
Go left. Left is always the optional side route with the collectables at the end.
>>
>>29775912
The ship must have capsized on its side. Lefts go left eh?
>>
>>29775912
Should we call out to anyone who may still be inside? HELLO!
>>
>>29775912
What's a Duda?
>>
File: file.png (46KB, 613x443px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46KB, 613x443px
>>29776045 >>29775986
>>29776373 >>29776377
>>29776377 >>29776397
"Duda?" You two walk down the ladders-made-hallway carefully.
"Small rope people. They are all nuts and think sails are sinful."
"Sails." You repeat.
"They capture the wind."
"Alright." You nod, then shout: "Hello?"
There's no answer.
"Keep an eye on their holes just in case, you might break a leg in one." We head left until we find a pair of doors, "You take that one."
You nod and push it open, bothered by its perfectly square shape. Doors oughn't be squares of all things.
There's faint rattling coming from somewhere.

I am assuming you mean the furthermost hallway.
>>
>>29776458
If the Furthest hallway was the one to our immediate left then yes.

Call out. Is anyone in here? Do you need help?
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 910x583px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 910x583px
>>29776475
Furthermost is number two.
>>
>>29776458
something trapped behind the boxes maybe? Move with caution.
>>
>>29776458
Go to one side of the room and then the other? Where does the rattling get louder?
>>
>>29776483
I was referring to number 1, but since we're at number 2 let's keep exploring.
>>
>>29776458
>Small rope people
Wait, no, what. Is this guy for real? Could he please clarify about the, 'small' and the, 'rope' part about this. Like small ponies that are fanatical about ropes, or was he quite literal?
>>
>>29776526
See:
>>29771808
>>
>>29776458
Tell Rev about the rattling.
>>
>>29776540
Oh. I think I need to do a little back tracking.
>>
>>29776458
Don't stick your dick in it, for whatever "IT" may be.
>>
>>29776667
What are you busy with? I think I found one of these Duda's.
>>
>>29776486 >>29776503
>>29776506 >>29776526
>>29776540 >>29776644
"Hi?" You walk to the boxes carefully and look behind them, "Is anyone hurt?"
Yelps from an animal come from the slender box, coupled with scratching of metal... But the faint rattling, like something hitting glass, continues.
"Rev?" You call him, "I am hearing something here. And there's some kind of cage with an animal too."
"A cage? You think we should open it?"
"It's not growling."
It takes a moment for him to answer, "Look, I am busy right about now. Wait me for a sec, and get a stick or something just in case."
"Busy? What with?"
"Trying to get the ship's log from this damn drawer!"

>Shift+enter posts
Fuck
>>
>>29776686
Fine, we'll wait. Whisper to the thing inside that everything is ok.
>>
>>29776686
Well the animal isn't going anywhere. Would Rev Like some help?
>>
>>29776686
When I hear the word 'cage' I think something with metal bars. One of those two metal boxes is the cage to the animal?
>>
File: WhatsThat.png (49KB, 613x443px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsThat.png
49KB, 613x443px
>>29776686
poke the cage with a stick. Say what that thing in the corner?
>>
>>29776704 >>29776718
>>29776721 >>29776823
"Alright, I'll..." Your eyes drift to a small thing moving on a corner, and you look more closely at it.
A small Duda is hitting a glass tray from the inside, one of its limbs missing, and you push the heavy box immediately to free it.
"Shar!" It slides out of the tray weakly, half shouting hysterically "ya'iikwa, ayn hm!?"
"I don't understand--"
"alnnajm!" It tries to climb your leg,"Najam fi' arjuani walwahsh hna!"
>>
>>29777048
Take it to Res. Hopefully he speaks the language.
>>
>>29777089
*Rev
>>
>>29777048
Don't freak out man. Don't freak out. Go fly to Rev. If it starts drawing into any of your oraphases then you have the right to freak the fuck out.
>>
>>29777048
I don't understand. Hey Rev! Do you understand their language?
>>
>>29777048
Who's this? The new waifu? I whole heartily accept.
>>
>>29777048
Timmy fell in the well?
>>
>>29777089 >>29777119
>>29777121 >>29777174
>>29777183
"Shush," You say calmly, then offer a hoof for him to climb to and walk to Rev's room on three legs, "Hey, I found one."
"Really?" He stops trying to pull the drawer open, "You okay little guy?"
"Yij, anaid! Lahum!"
"Oh, damn it... takkall..." He says slowly, "Takall, bett?"
"najam fi al'arjuani." The Duda says nervously, but more slowly.
"Najam fi alarjunni." Echoes rev, "alarjunni?"
"'azraq wahmar." The Duda makes several gestures.
"A star in... in blue and red?" Rev seems confused, "Madhed?"
"alwahsh almariqat!" The Duda starts speaking more quickly, "akhwani!"
Rev gestures at it to pause, "He's asking about his siblings... the crews are always a single family. And talking about a beast and a star in blue-red."
>>
>>29777269
A... purple star? He couldn't possibly be referring to Princess Twilight could he? Ask him if the beast or the star did this.
>>
>>29777269
Well does he have any idea where they might me?

Didn't we we a few dead ones in the water, or were those arc of electricity?
>>
>>29777294 >>29777330
"Purple."
"What?"
"You mean a purple star. Ask if the star or the beast did this."
"Alright..." He has another conversation. "He says the star fell on their ship when they were getting away from the whales, and that a beast emerged from the sea before they could repair the holes."
>>
>>29777374
wow, talk about bad luck. Ask him where the electricity is coming from. Is the beast doing that?
>>
>>29777374
Still processing this Duda race thing, but it sure is cute.
>>
File: Charybdis-1.jpg (49KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
Charybdis-1.jpg
49KB, 379x600px
>>29777374
Holy shit Canny. What if.....
I know what it is, but do you know this creature? Tell me.
>>
>>29777474
Look at it in all of its glory. Just fucking look at it.
>>
>>29777384 >>29777418
>>29777474 >>29777495
"Where is the electricity coming from?"
Rev asks it to the Duda, "He didn't know there was electricity... and huh, the thing on the cage isn't what he's talking about. Pony!" He shouts suddenly, startling me and the Duda, "Tell the others we've got a loose beast around!"
>>
>>29777548
What're You going to do?!
After he gives one, or doesn't, whatever. Go and alert the others of a loose beast.
>>
>>29777548
Oh shit man. You quoted me. I feel like I should be worried. I think Leaf eould be less scared if he has a vote fettish
>>
>>29777703
fire, fetish. Dammit. Typing from the bus.
>>
>>29777548
Go go go! But make sure our passenger is secure. Don't want him falling off noe do we?
>>
>>29777548
I wish we could loot their stuff
>>
>>29777548
Maybe there's someone on the search team that understands Dadu.
>>
>>29777548
I know what language it's speaking.
>>
My internet may go away in the next few minutes.
>>29777700
Rev just told Sea to shout at the ithers about the beast
>>
>>29777966
Sea? You mean leaf?
>>
>>29777983
No, I mean Sea who is waiting outside
>>
>>29777966
>>29777994
I had to do a bit of back tracking
>Pony!" He shouts suddenly, startling me and the Duda, "Tell the others we've got a loose beast around!"
>Rev just told Sea to shout at the ithers about the beast
Could you clarify? I'm missing something, or you are.
>>
>>29778108
Rev shouted at Sea so she shouts at the others, since she's the one outside. He doesn't know or remember her name.
I think we are both kinda lost desu.
>>
>>29778131
Oh. I didn't think Sea would hear us this far into the ship with the trapdoor closed. Of course she can hear us. She's blind so her body makes up with better hearing.
>>
>>29777548
wajidta. saghir. mayat.
>>
>>29777269
>>29777374
>>29777548
I noticed you used he to identify the Duda's gender. What I don't know if this is how it identifies itself or if that's it's physical gender.
Fuck it. Waifu now. Show it the corpse of the other Dadu, let it morn, console it, then we work our magic on it and slowly develop a living relationship.
>>
>>29778352 >>29778143
>>29777936 >>29777867
>>29777756 >>29777717
>>29777703 >>29778137
>>29778131 >>29778108
>>29777994 >>29777983
>>29777966 >>29777700
"Did you have to scream?" You try to calm down the Duda.
"Yes." He returns to the drawer and nearly falls on his back when it comes off almost immediately, "So." He lifts the drawer. "You think this'll do as a stick? For that animal?"
"I actually thought I should show him the other one." You cringe, "You know, on the deck."
"Er, we should search some more." Says Rev after a moment, "If there's any others left I'd like to only have to do that once."
>>
>>29778564
Alright, let's start exploring this place and going down the hallway. The one we haven't been to yet.
>>
>>29778564
So you found the log yet? Want me to help?
>>
Paused
>>
beb
>>
>>29778564
Should we really keep searching? You, or the Duda mentions a monster. And how did you know it's a he?
>>
>>29778564
>dead family
Sucks to be this guy
>>
>>29778564
Maybe...
>>
>page 10
Not so fast. Where do you think you're going?
>>
beb
>>
>>29785366
L-lewd
>>
Bomp
>>
>>29787685
>>
>>29785366
>>
>>29789203
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>29778646 >>29778863
>>29780787 >>29782283
"Are you sure about that with a monster around?"
"He said it was large, so I don't think it's inside. Besides, we need to find the captain, and take care of that animal." He grabs the logbook from the floor, then gives the Duda a look. "Oh."
"What?"
"I could've just asked him where's the captain," He chatters in that language again, choosing the words carefully. "Locked." He heads back to the hallway with a groan.
"How do you know it's a he?"
"I dunno." He shrugs, "I've never heard one use a pronoun for another."

I know there were sugestions for where to go, but I thought it'd be a good idea to refresh your minds on where you can go. The captain's room is the gray door that can be seen in the first image of the ship.
>>
>>29791708
Oh and red are unexplored paths
>>
>>29791708
If it's locked then we'll need a key or the means to open it by force. Seeing as we don't have those, we should head out of this room and go east/right. The animal can wait until we know there are no crew needing rescue.
>>
>>29791708
A want to shove the Duda up Leaf's butt.
>>
>>29791708
Let's check out the room across from the room we are in, the head for the captain.
>>
>>29791806
We've been in there, and the captain's door is locked.
>>
>>29791708
Can you ask him why the captain's room is locked? Did he lock the door? Is the Duda small enough to deal with tumbling a lock?
>>
Urethra, sex with Duda.
>>
>>29791850 >>29791818
>>29791806 >>29791795
>>29791738 >>29778646
"Why is the room locked?" I ask, following Rev.
Rev doesn't ask the Duda this time, "Usually they don't like anyone reaching him."
A moment later Rev stops me before I turn a corner -which originally went downstairs, and then guides me gently to it, pointing at a light coming from behind another bend.
>>
>>29792165
Spooky. We should probably tell the others before going any further.
>>
>>29792165
I wonder what that could be. Wanna take a peek around the corner?
>>
>>29792165
The fuck is that?
Hold the Duda closer to your bossom.
>>
Something came up, paused until further notice.
>>
File: file.png (66KB, 934x535px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
66KB, 934x535px
>>29792184
>>29792224
>>29792257
"Should we call the others?" You whisper, holding the Duda closer.
"Let's do that." You two back off out of the ship.
A moment later and with Cas you turn the corner carefuly.
The Duda starts trembling on your hoof and jumps down, his small body reverberating from the impact, to run to what looks like a larger Duda sprawled on the floor, his larger lens spilling oil and legs twitching.
>>
>>29793646
Can we help him?
>>
>>29793646
Well shit. Maybe the little guy should wait outside.
>>
>>29793646
Oh shit I know these guys. I think we met them before when we were checking a ship waaaaaay in the beginning. They have starmaps, yes?
>>
>>29793646
Oh no. It's dead. Was that the captain?
>>
>>29793646
Compared to a pony, just how much larger is this Duda?
>>
>>29793656
>>29793705
>>29793727
>>29793824
>>29793989
"Can you help him?" I trot to the larger Duda, careful not to step on the smaller one. "Should we take him out?"
"Too late now..." Rev gives a concerned look to the Duda, who is the size of a small dog, "I am not sure if anyone other than their captain can fix them."
>>
>>29794085
Then I guess we gotta keep trying to find him.
>>
>>29794085
There any other way we can get that damn door open. If he's just hiding in there while his crew are like this I'm gonna be mad.
>>
>>29794085
Pick a route we haven't tried yet.
>>
File: file.png (103KB, 897x484px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
103KB, 897x484px
>>29794090 >>29794112
>>29794483
"Why is he locked in there?"
"He may have reasons to keep the door closed or be hurt." Rev cringes, giving the Dudas a look, and heads for the door behind the large Duda.
"You coming?" You offer the small Duda a hoof to jump to, and after a moment he climbs- never taking his lenses from the other one.
"Do you think he'll be well?" Cas stands besides the twitching one.
"Not if we move him without a reason." Rev pushes the door open.
"You try to find that key, I'll try to open the door without it." Whispers Cas before heading the opposite direction
"You coming?" Asks Rev, giving Cas a look.
"I am." You walk to him.
He opens the door and stops you from passing immediately, "I don't think the little guy wants to see this."
"Fine." You give a look, holding the Duda so that the door blocks his sight.
A Duda is floating in the water near the whole on the ship, his tiny limbs contorting in spasms from the electricity... it looks like someone ransacked this place already.

Sorry for the delay, but I had a personal talk happen
>>
>>29795157
Can we put the little guy down? Maybe we can be quick about it. Hover above the water, and quickly scoop it! Because, you know. Looks like it's not dead yet.
>>
>>29795157
What's that down thing too the side? To the left? If it's wood we can use it to scoop the Duda. Wood doesn't conduct electricity well.
>>
>>29795157
>it looks like someone ransacked this place already.
My thoughts:
-someone that was here before our search party managed to loot this room.

- the monster is intelligent and looted this place

- the captain need something and looted this place

-a flier flew out the hole with stuff.

So much we don't know.
>>
>>29795157
OH! I FUCKIN SEE IT NOW! The Duda that's dying is that orange line with the six legs to the far right, the think in those electrical arms. It took me a while.

The hell is that bit of green?
>>
Oh and paused
>>
>>29795961
>>
>>29796594
>>
>>29797512
>>
>>29797973
>>
>>29799153
>>
>>29800104
>>
>>29795157
I hope we get to fuck the larger Duda in it's little tight ass.
>>
File: snapshot-2017-04-04-21-38-54.png (64KB, 732x586px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot-2017-04-04-21-38-54.png
64KB, 732x586px
>>29795187 >>29795203
>>29795243 >>29795263
"Try to get it." You ask Rev.
"Man, I don't think--"
"Please." You beg him.
Rev sighs and hovers over the water, despirited, to grab the Duda from the water. It falls completely still the instant electricity stops coursing through him.
"Sorry." Rev gives me a look, "Electricity does that."
I can't think of an answer.
"I'll go check that." Rev puts the body on the floor carefully. "You shout if anything happens, alright?"
I nod, and he takes a few deep breaths to steel himself before jumping into the water.

> (Control passed to Rev temporarily)

I swim to... is that a trident? Don't tell me all this is because of a broken trident.
I grab it, the electricity cursing through my body painful but bearable, and flicker the switch in its handle. Small electric arcs come from its tips, contained by bubble shields.
So it's not the trident... what's that sound?
I turn to the origin of the bell-like sound and see something emiting blue light, its intensity fading and increasing in synchrony with the slow bells.

>>
>>29801222
Poke it.
>>
>>29801222
Pick it up. If you can't achieve that then poke it with the trident.
>>
>>29801222
Use the trident to prod it. Just in case it's nasty.
>>
>>29801261
You mean like you mom last night?

>>29801222
Can we toss theDude, out the water?
>>
>>29801222
Is that some rune on the ground, or is that a rune on the yellow thing?
>>
>>29801222
Oh sweet free loot-*cough* I mean look at this!

Touch the little circle with the trident.
>>
>>29801222
>I wonder if Leaf door swings this way. I mean the size of his wings.
This is me shipping Rev with Leaf.
>>
>>29801222
Think gay thoughts. Think about Leaf knocking on your backdoor.
>>
File: file.png (108KB, 633x532px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108KB, 633x532px
>>29801241 >>29801257
>>29801261 >>29802010
>>29802780 >>29802789
You check that the electric prods are disabled and poke the... thing carefuly. It looks like charred metal, either painted or naturally... purple. Is this what the Duda talked about?
The next time it makes its odd sound its louder than before... no, it's not like a bell. It's like a great bell, yes, but slowed down. Maybe it's the water.
It almost seems like the central circle is looking at you, too.
You slide a hoof along the handle of the trident and touch it with the tip of your hoof, the electricity doing nothing to help your nervousness.
It doesn't kill you, but the water is noticeably more charged around it. Is this the source of it?
With a grunt you catch it between the tips of the trident, angling the tool so that the object's own weight holds it.
If only Dance was seeing this...

>Returned to Far

Rev comes out of the water and collapses after climbing out of it, his extremities spazzming.
"You ok?"
"I'll be in a minute." He doesn't try to get up, but points at the thing he threw out of the water. "You keep an eye on that."
The thing makes sonar sounds, their frequency and volume increasing along with the intensity of the light it emits. For a moment all you can do is step back, but then they decrease again, becoming barely noticeable.
>>
>>29803815
It looks like it's missing two pieces. What should we do with it? Take it with us? Try to look for where it could fit into? Get rid of it?
>>
>>29803815
Step forward then step back. See if there's a noise changes from proximity.

Where the little Duder?
>>
>>29803853
Now that you mentioned it. Yes it might be missing two pieces. Of course maybe it's not. Oh well, nothing a little more searching won't solve.
>>
>>29803815
Ask the Duda, no that won't work. Silly me, Leaf doesn't understand Duda language. Still, what does the little guy know of it? Will he be quivering in fear?
Another thing I forgot. Don't bring the small buy in just yet. Can we barrow the trident and use it to pick out the other Duda in the water if it's still electrical?
>>
>>29803815
Huh, it seems proximity based.
>>
beb
>>
>>29805020
>>
>>29805701
>>
>>29803853 >>29803865
>>29803856 >>29803990
>>29804415
You approach it again, but the sonar doesn't bleep any faster for it so you grab it.
Painfully intense static courses through your leg, but you weather it to give it a better look. It looks like several disconnected pieces of metal that keep their position relative to each other in some way not obvious to their naked eye, the circle at the center being the most obvious by far, just floating there and, as you test when you hold the rest by it, affecting the weight of the whole. Odd, and... and if it had two more pieces, it'd be a star.
A starbust, the shape of which comes immediately to your mind-eye. A star in purple, charred and broken after falling from the skies.
Is this Princess Twilight's?
The sonar bleeps increase in intensity again, and when they have nearly become a single, continuous sound, the boat moves gently.
The movement stops, and the sonar grows quieter again.
Queued doing sometihng with the Duda, and the dead one was already taken from the water by Rev.
>>
>>29806894
Weird. Whatever it is, it's worth looking into after our rescue is over. This thing could potentially serve as a power source, or even an engine.
>>
>>29806894
This thing is freaky. Is Rev up yet? I don't remember seeing you say Rev took the dead one out. I must have missed it. Roll call for Vs a to see if she's still there and I'd she's made any progress.
>>
>>29806894
Think about Twi Twi again.
>>
>>29807005 >>29807002
>>29806927
What if you could get electricity from this? You give Rev, whose spasms are decreasing in intensity and number, a look before talking, "Do I call Dance?"
"N--" He bites his tongue by mistake, "No. Just a second longer."
You nod and give the broken star another look. Did Princess Twilight really send this? Was it for you, or for some other reason?
No use in wondering, "Cas?" You shout.
"Almost done!" She shouts back after a moment, then grunts, "Scratch that, mind to give my a hoof?"

"I'll go check that." Rev puts the body on the floor carefully.
>>
>>29807050
We better hold onto this. I guess we should go.
>>
>>29807050
So I did miss it.
Does Rev mind if we go help out Car? Would he like us to carry him?
>>
>>29807050
I hope we get to keep this. We could have warm water again, microwave, use an electric grill or cooker. Play some coltbox one. Turn on the tele to watch stuff. And lights.
>>
>>29807207
I can't wait to share the wonders of electrically heated water to Cad and Sea. Rev can come too I guess.
>>
File: file.png (155KB, 803x563px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
155KB, 803x563px
>>29807091 >>29807127
>>29807207 >>29807224
"Do you want me to carry you?"
Rev shakes his head and stands on his own, fighting the few spasms that remain. You cringe, but let him walk by himself.
Cas is standing by the door when you reach it, pushing a hairstrand from her face, "Give it a good buck, will you?"
You nod and do the closest thing you can to bucking the floor, which is awfully similar to jumping on it.
Wha-! You fold your wings and grab the edges of the doorway before falling into it, why did she ask you to buck it if it was unlocked?
"P-Po..." You look down and are stared back by an eye larger than you are on a face the size of a wall. "Pony... what are..." The light in its eyes flickers, "Not... safe..."
>>
>>29807684
Oh and he's got the broken star, I just forgot to mention it.
>>
>>29807684
From what?
>>
>>29807684
The biggest Duda. We are DEFINETLY fucking it. Some way, some how.
>>
>>29807684
A bunch of the otherDude's, are dead. I think.
>>
>>29807716 >>29807718
>>29807725
"What from?"
"A... sci..." Its light flickers off several times before it speaks again, "My... tripulation?"
"There's a hurt one." Cas peeks down the doorway. "Can you help?"
"Bring... him..."
The small Duda peeks down too, and climbs down your body, swings on your tail, and jumps to a wall to crawl on it to the captain.
"Come." Cas offers a hoof to help you climb, "They need a moment."
It takes several minutes and the three of you to move the hurt Duda to the room, and Rev has to stay behind as you and Cas hover down, as the hallway is too small , but a pair of arms extend from the hatches at the side of the eye, grabbing him from your hold suddenly.
All of you are amazed by the dexterity with which it introduces its dozens of fingers into the broken lens to remove broken fragments from inside, even as its light flickers and grows weaker and weaker.
When no more oil is spilling and its limbs don't twitch anymore, the captain smashes its own body, the whole ship shaking from the impact. Its mangled hand comes out holding some kind of pea-sized dark-green disk, which it inserts on the seemingly healed Duda.
"Take..." The captain offers both of the remaining Dudas to us, the small worm trying to crawl back to it but trapped under a finger, "I was a... a failure of a capt--" The ship shakes again, making its eye flicker on and off "A failure... teach them to... be better."
>>
>>29808026
Oh dear. Guess we have to now. Tell him we'll make sure they're safe.
>>
>>29808026
Let's get out of here.
>>
>>29808026
Any way we can get him out of here?
>>
>>29808026
Take them and the other fragments of the glowy thingy.
>>
>>
>>29809891
>>
>>29810937
>>
>>29808184 >>29808144
>>29808067 >>29808060
"Can't we help you?"
"My inner chambers... flooded, cooling, degenerating..." Its largest eye blinks off for good, the others fading quickly one by one, "Keep them... safe, away from grief..."
There are no more words. The sounds of clockwork, too faint for you to notice until they are completely gone, die quickly after that happens.
Cas grabs the large Duda carefuly like a foal, so you grab the smaller one between your arms so it doesn't escape-- Legs trying to push your hoof away and arms clawing in a try to escape.
"Did it really..." Rev peeks down when you fly outside, "Damn." He gives both Dudas a look, "Do you two want a breather? I'll call someone else."
>>
>>29813281
If it's almost over then we'll stay, however if this is gonna take awhile then let's go.
>>
>>29813281
I think I'm good for now. Need someone to watch the little one though.
>>
>>29813281
Can Rev get the cup thingy we found the Duda in, and a plate?
>>
>>29813295 >>29813319
>>29813411
You share a look with Cas and nod, "We'll go."
The walk outside is quiet, with Cas hovering to hold the large Duda on her arms and you having to move carefuly to balance the broken star on your rump, and Sea doesn't say anything at first when you sit besides her. The small Duda also stops struggling after a few minutes.
The sonar bleeping increases in volume and frequency again, making Sea's ears twitch in annoyance, "Can you quieten that thing!?"
Her outburst makes you cringe away at first, "What?"
"If you can stop that thing." She gulps, her legs and tail twitching as if she wanted to run everywhere at once. The beeping grows even louder than before, "There's something very large under us, and I don't have my spear with me."
>>
>>29813773
Oh. Do you think it wants this? Might be a bad idea keeping it then.
>>
>>29813797
Not like we can just toss it.
>>
>>29813773
Can we get the other pieces the Captain had? Gotta get the clues.
>>
>>29813826
Could with a little flying, if it comes to that.
>>
>>29813773
>"There's something very large under us, and I don't have my spear with me."
>He knows enough, the mariner, who knows
>Where lurk the shelves, and where the whirlpools boil,
>What signs portend the storm: to subtler minds
>He leaves to scan, from what mysterious cause
>Charybdis rages in the Ionian wave;
>Whence those impetuous currents in the main
>Which neither oar nor sail can stem; and why
>The roughening deep expects the storm, as sure
>As red Orion mounts the shrouded heaven.

I know I shouldn't be rooting for an eldritch sea monster, but it's so crazy.
>>
>>29813773
Think the beeping will stop if we connect the last piece to this thing?
>>
>>29813797 >>29813826
>>29813863 >>29813835
>>29814012
"You think it wants this?" You touch the broken star. Sea doesn't answer. "The thing I found."
"How should I know."
"I just..."
"Far away, that thing is big and was too deep for me to notice it, which is very deep, and came up as soon as the electricity stopped. That's all I know."
"How big?" You regret the question as soon as it comes off your mouth.
"Enough that I want to hunt it." She says simply, her tail leashing out in bother.
"I'll..." Cas leaves the still unconscious Duda on the helm of the ship, "I'll go tell Rev all this."
You look at the Dudas, "Ask him if we can salvage... pieces from the Captain." Your gut twists when you call it that.
"I will." She takes flight and hovers to the trapdoor.
After a moment the bleeping becomes more insistent again, and Sea grows noticeably more tense.
In the distance, the surface of the water ripples under the team that's circling around the boat.
>>
>>29814607
Well this is probably important.
>>
>>29814607
>Oh and he's got the broken star, I just forgot to mention it.
This. We gonna grab this? I Know Rev said no looting, but the Duda's will have nothing to their names.
>>
>>29814607
Are booth Duda's unconscious, or did the small one just spacing out?
These little guys are machine things but, how? They're so advanced.
>>
>>29814607
Take it and fly a bit away from the ship. If it's coming for the item, we should separate it from the others.
>>
>>29815562
But then we'd be leaving Sea in the water. Without a weapon.
>>
>>29815588
Why would anybody need a weapon if the possibly dangerous thing was elsewhere? Also, we can't swim! Not like we'd be much help staying.
>>
>>29815603
we can carry her.
>>
>>29815608
And everybody else? Including the injured Duda?
>>
>>29815925
A couple posts back you mentioned "he" had the star. We're you talking about Leaf or the Captain? Because at the time I thought you were referring to the captain holding the piece of the star.

Try to get a response out of the star. Maybe you can call for help?
>>
>>29815973
Well. Shit.
>>
File: 19 - Wurm.png (327KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
19 - Wurm.png
327KB, 480x640px
>>29814776 >>29814912
>>29815261 >>29815562
>>29815588 >>29815603
>>29815608 >>29815620
You think about grabbing the others and flying, but between Sea and the Dudas -the smallest of which still tries to escape despiritedly every once in a while- it'd be too much weight.
What if its after the star? You grab and look at it, standing the increasingly intense light as it hurts your eyes.
"Grab this." You give Sea the Duda and make sure that she's grabbing it properly.
"What are you doing?"
"I think that thing's chasing the star."
She pauses for a second, "Didn't the captain tell you not to grab anything?"
You don't answer.
"You aren't all that spineless." Is that a small smile?
You brush the idea off your head and take flight, gaining as much height as you can while keeping the large fish chasing you-- and you quickly confirm that it indeed is.
The bleep grows louder as the minutes pass.
It comes out of the water, spraying water everywhere, in front of you.
It's face is just a hole, four eyes and several throats surrounded by spiraling lines of teeth inside of it.
The bleep isn't even separate sounds now, but a hysteric wail.
"Pony." Its booming voice reverberates. "Give me the machine."
"COnta-- Conta-- Conta-- Contact established. Place the missing pieces whitin grabbing distance." Comes a weak voice from the star, nearly drowned by the bleeps.
"Give me the machine," Repeats the great grand worm, light fading from the world. "Before your antics stop being amusing to me." Your eyes dart around its mouth of a face, and you see the two missing pieces seemingly held by some teeth-- each apparently capable of moving independently, from the way they all readjust constantly.

>I deleted the post by mistake
FUCK. Also paused. Also "He" was Leaf.
>>
>>29816002
Curse you and accidentky deleting your post! I'm so made that I could...i could....
Fuck I'm too much of a bitch boy to quit. You win this round!
>>
>>29816002
So fly in close enough to the missing pieces and than get out of it's mouth, with the star, before we die? Piece of cake.
>>
>>29816002
The sky looks dark, are there storm clouds above us?
>>
>>29816002
This. >>29815973
Curse you and your butter fingers! Making me quote my post to you.
>>
>>29816002
W-what does s-such a great, creature like you want with it?
>>
>>29816002
Why do you want or need the machine? I do not believe that it is meant for you.
>>
>>29816002
What does it want with it?
>>
I hope there's a chance of us killing it.
>>
>>29816002
Sure, we can give him it. We can give him it at a point coincidently close to those pieces, and then maybe not actually give him it.
>>
>>29816002
World's biggest blow job
>>
>>29817032
time to waifu the bj monster
>>
>>29816023 >>29816053
>>29816063 >>29816094
>>29816106 >>29816112
>>29816256
"What do you-" You gulp, "What does one as great as you desire with a... a poorly assembled pony machine?"
"Do you really want to know?" It approaches you ever so slightly, the movement raising winds and waves, its eyes giddy with anticipation.
"I am... I believe the machine was meant to me, and I would be honored to know why you want it so."
"Terrified praise, trembling players..." The worm circles around you, ecstasy in its voice. "It's been too long, too long... but if you desire to know, this machine has sweet knowledge, Equestrian." It laughs softly when your wings become rigid for an instant, making you lose some height, "The name is familiar, is it not? Imagine if I had all the knowledge this machine has, if I could reach that land of yours... if I could flood it, even?" It laughs again, all his eyes vibrating in their orbits, "The people of this sea has accumulated mastery of the handling of water... they definitely have the knowledge to do it, and I could, ah, encourage them..."
You gulp, trembling, backpedaling on the air without realizing.
"And this terrified reverie of yours is but a glimmer of what's to come! Cower behind your broken machine, little spark, for all that awaits you is the cold water of Styx." The whole of the worm seems to quiver in pleasure.
"Do something." You whisper, hiding your mouth behind the star.
"Indi-- Indi-- individual identi-- entified as danger to all-- all-- all sapients. Use-- Use of force authorized. Move whi-- whitin reassembling distance."
"Equestrian? Do not fear my majesty," The worm approaches you even more. "The honor of this will seem so unimportant in an instant."
Your heart beats like a drum against your chest, and slowly you glide closer to the fragments, followed by its eyes.
You start hyperventilating when you feel the sheer heat the worm emanates, and the sickly smell that comes from its throats, but shout and move away

1/2
>>
when the pieces of the star tear teeth apart and force your arms open to fly back into place, sparkling with purple flame.
An alarm wails, the star shinning with blinding flames. "TARTARUS CLASS INDIVIDUAL IDENTIFIED. STAND BACK FROM THE CITIZEN LETTUCE LEAF."
You can't see what's happening, as you are putting as much distance as you can between them and yourself, but thunder strikes and the worm shouts in fury.
The star catches up to you, every piece of it sparking and smoking. "Systems still damaged. Advise: Evade the Tartarus class individual and repair the diplomatic unit."
"THANKS." You shout, trying to ignore the worm lowering its face to the water to give chase.
"Notice: Radars identified a pony-sized object heading for the threat."
You dare break your aerodynamics and reduce your speed for long enough to have a peek down and see Sea, clutching the trident with her tail, match the speed of the worm and approach it carefully.
>>
>>29817352
OH GOD SHE"S GONNA DIE!
Or not-how the flying fuck is she swimming that fast!? Celestia's left teat mare!
that's pretty fucking hot
>>
>>29817352
She's actually going for it, the absolute madmare!
Lets try pick up a little altitude. Maybe we can draw more of it out of the water and make it vulnerable.
>>
>>29817352
Can we pick up the star? How do we fix it?
>>
>>29817352
It's focused on us, so if we continue being bait, she should be able to get a good hit in.
>>
>>29817352
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! YOUR MOM WAS A BITCH! He said to the worm thingy.
>>
>>29817371 >>29817413
>>29817451 >>29817609
Is she-- You pick up your pace, of course she is. Of course she freaking is.
"Notice: levitation systems failing. Changing to mechanical flight methods." The two longest pieces move to the sides, their front areas becoming sharper.
You look back again to see Sea impale the trident into the worm's flesh to climb to its back, and run to its head ignoring completely the tendrils that try to reach her.
Oh damn oh damn oh damn...
Your wings hurt, and you feel like you'll vomit your lungs.
The worm shouts in pain and fury again.
You look down again.
Sea stands on her hindlegs over the... lips of the giant, which screeches at the skies, her forelegs holding the trident and stabbing its eye again and again, seemingly oblivious to the tentacles that reach for her.
>>
>>29817776
Since it now knows about her, looks like she could use some help.
>>
>>29817776
might be wise to swooce in and grab her. Maybe the new sharpened star can cut a few tentacles.
>>
>>29817776
All we can really do is try our best to get Sea. We aren't a good swimmer, but I don't think we have another option, unless Sea somehow knows about what's coming.
>>
>>29817776
Shoot a flair into the Sky! Then Aim a flare into one of it's eyes.
>>
>>29817829
>>29817860
>>29817894
>>29817900
The flares! You grab the pistol from your bag and aim it with trembling hooves.
The worm looks at you, green fire exploding from his eyes.
Your legs move on their own, aiming the pistol skywards.
You have to shoot.
You can't.
You have to.
You can't. His glory must be extended, propagated...
Your mind is flooded with mental images. Princess Twilight's castle flooded, her friends drowning...
Princess Twilight...
For queen and kingdom, said your mother.
You squeeze the trigger, tears streaming down your face.
The flare explodes into light above you, blinding the worm and forcing its eyes to close, and the next cartridge goes into the eye opposite from Sea. Three left.
You fly down to Sea in hopes of swooping her in, and when tentacles try to reach for you a bubble shield is produced by the star.
Sea wears the grin of a madmare when you grab her by the armpits and struggle to gain height, both of you breathing heavily from the exertion, the trident quickly passed from his forelegs to her tail.
The worm submerges again, chasing after you and leaving a trail of ichorous blood behind.
>>
>>29818087
Fuck fuck fuck, Sea you beautiful madmare. What were you thinking, fighting something so dangerous?!
>>
>>29818087
Try to get higher. Ask the star to help.
>>
>>29818087
I swear. After this, We're gonna put Leaf through some intense training.
>>
>>29818119 >>29818124
>>29818156
You keep fighting for height, adrenaline pumping.
"Warning: Threat still has not been evaded." Says the star.
"Well do something!" You shout.
"Notice: All processing units operating in subpar conditions. Suggestions are welcome."
"Why in Tartarus did you do that!?" You look down at Sea.
"Did you see how big it was?" She doesn't stop grinning. "I stabbed it. I stabbed it good." Her grin becomes even larger somehow, bearing entirely too many teeth.
"What!?"
"I don't like owing favors, Far away." She says nonchalantly, then continues in the same tone as before. "How didn't I know there was this kind of game this close to me?" That tone, is... is she aroused?
>>
>>29818261
Focus Sea, it nearly got you back there. I don't want any favors repaying with your life. Star thing, can you help me go faster?
>>
>>29818261
Do you honestly think you can take that thing down with just a trident? I wonder if the star thing can help her defeat it.
>>
>>29818317
Super trident? We can ask at least.
>>
>>29818261
I get that you like the thtill of this, but this isn't worth rushing in without a plan. Favor or not, I don't want you to die on me.
>>
>>29818261
If you want to repay your debt, don't die. Ok. Please?

Are there any nearby clouds?
>>
>>29818261
Well thank yoooou very much you star thingy. Do YOU have any suggestions?
>>
>>29818261
try not to cry in fear
cry a lot
>>
>>29818317 >>29818292
>>29818367 >>29818397
>>29818592 >>29818635
"Do you think you can kill that thing!?"
"You give me enough time and a good spear." Her tail twitches impatiently. "It's all I need."
"Suggestion: Do not engage the threat." Pips in the star.
"Like the styx I won't."
"The thrill's not worth dying! Or some favor!"
"Like styx thrill isn't."
Clouds, clouds, you'll need to find somewhere to rest soon... There!
"Notice: The threat has dissapeared from radar range. " An instant passes. "Notice: The threat has reentered radar range."
You look down.
The worm is swimming up diagonally.
"What is it doing!?" Asks Sea, her voice giddy.
"Assumption: The threat is readying for a jump from the water."
"Far away!" You get as much height as you can, but Sea moves on your grasp, "Far away, it's going up fast!"
"What!?"
"We got a pointy end!" Her tail swishes, waving the trident, "Let's go down with it under us!"
"Suggestion: Do not engage the threat. Suggestion: Evade."
>>
>>29818831
If we go down, then I how the Star can turn into a helmet with a re-breather. Ever with his wings now water proofed, Leaf is still inexperienced.
*worried horse noises*
>>
>>29818831
We can combine two types of crazy and drop to make it jump right over us.
>>
>>29818831
Ask the star if it can enhance an attack if we choose to do it.
>>
>>29818831
If the star can help with the fear of drowning then we'd be golden.
>>
>>29818831
Can we hit the cloud so it shoots lighting? Maybe we could use the cloud to charge the star?
>>
>>29818863
Ha ha look at that. Look at that error. I don't know why this keeps happened. Must be my phone. Fanfuckingtastic.
>>
>>29818831
I doubt Seaweed has hunted something as colossal as this worm thing before.
Fuck it. Go with Sea's suggestion and fight it! Balls to the wall!
>>
>>29818863 >>29818865
>>29818896 >>29818914
>>29818941 >>29819089
You are doing this. You are really doing this.
You fold your wings and let yourself fall. Sea shouts in sheer pleasure.
You shout that you are going under it, the words lost to your ears.
She twists on your grasp and climbs to your back, her hindlegs around your barrel.
You are doing this. Tears and a constant, wailing scream trailing your movement.
Sea shouts something which after a moment you understand is "TELL ME WHEN WE ARE UNDER IT!"
The worm passes over you, its putrid smell and heat asphyxiating. Your shout changes into words for a moment.
Laughing, she tears the trident back into the worm, the advance of the creature making the edged blades make a long, tearing gap in its flesh.
She yells at you to keep flying under its belly, even as the pull of the trident is turning you upside down.
Your wings open by reflex, sliding from under her legs.
After a moment, you stop screaming to notice that the worm already passed over you, and that the only sound is Sea's laugher.
"Is it gone?" You ask through a sore throat,
As if to answer, the worm surfaces again.
"This has stopped being amusing." It says simply.
"Is it bleeding?" Asks Sea, hugging your neck now, "Tell me its bleeding."
The worm deadpans at her and submerges again, the water muddy with ichorous blood.
And so are both of you, you realize. Thick, yellow-green gel is sliding down your and Sea's back.
"Mmh..." Sea smiles gladly on your back, holding you tight. "I'll kill that thing."
"Suggestion: Coitus is not advisable in the current situation." Says the star.
>>
>>29819350
>"Suggestion: Coitus is not advisable in the current situation." Says the star.
I'm, sorry? Please come again? C-coitus? You, with the worm or....huh?
>>
>>29819350
I don't think even Sea is that crazy. Is she really that horny? The worm doesn't seem to care much Sea, you better have a plan or something.
>>
>>29819350
Yes Star, thank you for that pearl of wisdom. Sea, you're officially crazy. I joked about it before, but now it's official. And worse, I think it's contagious.
>>
>>29819350
It's bleeding a lot. A whole lot. Well then what action would you advise, star? Flying away?
>>
>>29819350
I think Sea is an adrenaline junky. Should we fuck while she's high?
Gee Sea I'm flattered.
>>
>>29819450
Maybe after we're not in immediate danger. My question is how the hell she can sense shit like she does.
>>
>>29819350
Star thingy? Please tell me this goop won't kill us. I'm too young to die!
Let's go back to the cloud to rest. Sea can straddle Leaf, or he can do that ' imbuing thing' so Sea can rest on the best natural bed known to pony kind.
>>
>>29819350
We need more ponies to help, or at least be distractions.
>>
>>29819467
Vibrations.
>>
>>29819350
You know how some people have used explosives to fish? It has to do with something about the vibrations or shock-wave caused by the explosion killing anything it the water. Something about, rupturing organs and veins.

Some Bombs grenades would've been useful for out sea monster problem.
>>
>>29819350
*nervous birb pone noises*
Are we heroes?
>>
>>29819350
On my gods Star why would you say that. i don't know how being covered in monster goop is arousing. Unless this goo blood is a natural aphrodisiac. Hey Sea. Do you think this goo might be worth something in the city?
>>
>>29819538
No, because it's not dead.
>>
>>29819621
But we did manage to make ourselves too much of a problem to deal with, and we dealt a relatively serious injury to it.
>>
>>29819350
Behold!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
>Sea shakes her mane of gelatinous ichor causing little droplets to shine in the light.
>Her now noticeably sweaty and hot body clinging to Leaf's body causes you to gulp.
>Is it hot up here, or is it just you?
>It must be the sun. Definitely not the horny mare on your back
>Something wets and hot just touched your eat!
>You turn around noticing a grin adorned on your blind friends beautiful muzzle
>Y-you mean face! She's not beautiful, but she kind of is, b-but she's just a friend!
>....Right?
>Back to the fact she licked you.
"Far Away." she said in a sultry voice.
>This is so surreal
"Find a cloud, or go back to the ship. I Don't care. It could be in the water."
>You can feel her grinding her teat on your back
"We are going. To. Fuck."
>w-wew

I'm not sorry.
>>
>>29819743
Cloud, a bit more privacy.
>>
>>29819743
I approve.
>>
>>29819391 >>29819403 >>29819409
>>29819425 >>29819450 >>29819467
>>29819485 >>29819478 >>29819483
>>29819508 >>29819538 >>29819621
>>29819635 >>29819618 >>29819743
>>29820348

"You are crazy." You say in between gasps for air, regaining height as quickly as you can.
She doesn't answer at first, instead holding you tight with an expression that reminds you of a kid in heart's warming eve. "Do you think he'll come back."
"You are crazy." You repeat.
"You didn't answer me, was it bleeding?"
"A lot. And it didn't care. And we are covered in it."
"I know..." She doesn't sound bothered in the least.
You perch on the cloud, finally getting a breather.
"Is it dangerous?" You ask the star. "The blood."
"This unit does not count with the instruments to answer that. Suggestion: Seek a medic."
"Thanks." You answer, annoyed.
"Notice: This unit will now enter low energy consumption mode. Touch the surface to reactivate." It falls completely still, its rays sagging.
"We should go back to the others."
"And spoil the hunt?" Some discontent enters her voice.
"You are crazy."
"Do you really dislike it?" She presses her neck against the top of your head. "I don't think you do."
"I-- I don't know what you are talking about."
"Being heroes who hurt the monster... th--"
"Say, do you think the blood will be worth anything?" You interrupt her.
"Being heroes, and..." She continues, unfazed, "And the way I am holding to you, don't you?" She slides ever so slightly forward against your back, rubbing her loins against it. "You know, I could find if you lied to me pretty easily." She holds you tighter, "Just extend my hoof a little bit..."

Sorry, had connection issues.
>>
>>29820427
O-oh my. Sea are you sure this is ok? I shot a flair a while ago, W-w-what if someone see's us?
>>
>>29820427
We might like it but we wouldn't want to worry the others by being gone too long. We're also on a cloud so we're relatively obscured and safe. She needs to be on top of us the whole time though or else she'll fall to the sea.
>>
>>29820427
Pretty gross that we're still covered in goo, but this is pretty hot.
>>
If we Fuck Sea's, How will we fuck Cas? We need a strategy guys. Let's huddle up and brainstorm!
>>
File: 1483809326814.gif (653KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483809326814.gif
653KB, 500x390px
>>29820427
Fuckin' hot.

I'm not even sure what to do anymore I'm so turned on. Ask her if she can sense where it is. Maybe it's the best idea to drive it off then lead it to our ships.
>>
>>29820427
I'm not a hero but a farmer. You are not a hero but a hunter. That aside do you really want to do this with me? I won't have to help you kill giant talking sea worms everytime to get you in the mood I hope.
>>
>>29820474
Forget Cas, Sea is all the mare we need then some.
>>
>>29820427
>>29820477
I know right? Why not just relax and see what she does next. I can imagine Leaf feeling like a cocktail of arousal, confusing, fear, adrenaline and disgust.

Pop a stiffy.
>>
>>29820427
>"Just extend my hoof a little bit..."
What did she mean by this?

Also I'd rather not get freaky up in the air with a sea monster below us.
>>
>>29820474
Sea is more of a just sex relationship while Cas is the long game. I don't want to marry that much crazy.
>>
>>29820427
I'll admit that this is exhilirating, but I have much less experience doing any hunting. Are you alright with that?
Best to get rid of that worm before anything else, but let's see what she is leading to.
>>
>>29820529
I think Seaweed could potentially make a life partner. Maybe this moment of fuckening will be the first step into a deeper relationship. Or maybe you're right and she just wants a fuck after and adrenaline rush. We've only seen the surface of their character. Who is Cas and what is she hiding? Why was Seaweed by her lonesome? Why is she so aroused by this? How is Cas supporting herself and all of her kids?
>>
>>29820529
Sea could probably lead to something. This might start casual and lead to something. Way too soon to tell though.
>>
>>29820427
How would you have felt if we managed to kill the worm? And a hero? A farmer a hero. That would be pretty swell.
I'll be honest with you. That. Was the most horrific, fear inducing, self defecating, scary, and some other adjective levels of craziness I've ever experienced in my life. The most scary or worrisome things I've ever dealt with were locusts, pests, and breezies ruining crops, and the occasional wasp hive. But today? Today I felt good. Gonna have nightmares about this for a while thought.
>>
>>29820529
She's not even crazy, she just likes hunting with great enthusiasm. Don't forget our other interactions with her where was cute with farming.
>>
>>29820529
Seaweed top-tier waifu.
>>
>>29820529
When all you do is hunt for food, you too would be pretty excited to kill something so large.
>>29820427
If we find explosives we can kill it for good.
>>
Leaf left to watch as Seaweed and Dance have hot sex when?
>>
>>29820599
Cas coming to find and awkward and confused Lettuce and decides to join in on the fun.
>>
>>29820427
His dick says yes, his heart is unsure, and his brain got the fuck out because it didn't want to deal with this.
>>
Am I the only one here that thinks Leaf could play the maiden in distress while Sea is the heroic knight?
>>
>>29820688
>Imagining Lettuce Leaf in a princess outfit, but the twist is that the dress is also part dominatrix.
>Now imagining Lettuce Leaf hitting a bound and gagged Seaweed with a paddle as Cas clops from the side.
>>
>>29820454 >>29820456 >>29820466
>>29820477 >>29820501 >>29820484
>>29820514 >>29820544 >>29820583
>>29820633 >>29820474 >>29820486
>>29820529 >>29820554 >>29820567
>>29820584 >>29820588 >>29820593
>>29820599 >>29820623 >>29820688
>>29820808
"Are you fine?"
"Couldn't feel better." Her hoof moves down your belly.
"Sea, are you really, really sure." You ask nervously.
Her only answer is grabbing your erect member firmly.
"We are covered in its blood." Your breathing accelerates again.
"Isn't it hot?" She says, then bites your ear.
"I-- I'll have to hold you the entire time."
"Oh, Far away," She grabs you by the shoulders and forces you to fall sideways, only laughing when she nearly falls while putting your back against the cloud. "You'd have to make me be bottom." She sits on your belly and slides down until her sex is pressed against yours. "But do try to." She whispers on your ear, hugging you again to rub your sexes against each other.
You hold her hips, breathing in short bursts and making her go faster, but she stops suddenly to unfold your wings and extend them down your body.
Even with how ruthless she is there's still some care when she steps on them, placing as little weight as she can and the rest on your barrel when she raises-- moving slowly and sliding your cock against her anus and cunt, her juices covering it as she does.
She stands over you, smiling softly during the moment of stillness only interrupted by both your breathings, pushing your tip against her lips gently.
When she uses a hoof to open them she goes all-in, however, bitting her lower lip and moaning loudly as her nethers press your member tightly, again still for a moment once it's all in.

1/2
>>
"Are you..." She smiles softly, no longer standing on your wings, all her weight on your hips and chest now, and guides one of your hooves to her hips again. "Did you want me?"
You don't answer, instead grabbing her hips again, worried that she'll fall. She uses the chance to lean backwards ever so slightly and hold your balls for a moment, then massage them.
"Did you want me?" She asks again, the hoof over your balls moving in small circles. "I know you've paused when I wasn't facing you..." She presses her forehooves on your chest and moves up and down, not changing her speed no mater how much you try to make her, her rhythm increasing maddeningly slowly.
"Sea--" You gasp after several minutes of it. "I- I am--"
"So soon?" She pulls out, standing on your wings again, and keeps rubbing your cock against her sex and teats faster then before, this time holding it with a hoof. She aims it, making most of your load fall on your face.
She touches your snout with the tip of hers, moaning, and feels around your face until she finds cum, and licks it from your fur, masturbating herself while she does so.
"Is that really all you had?" She gives you a small kiss on the mouth, making you feel the taste of your own semen, and presses her sex against yours. "I won't stop until I've come," She pushes your sex inside hers again and hugs you, "Remember what I said?" She whispers on your ear, "Do try to..."

2/2
>>
Btw, a lot of the stuff was queued. Couldn't think of any moment for any of them to say things that were suggested in your posts.
>>
File: wew.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>29821447
Wew. Heat of the moment, all of this is overwhelming.
Yes.
>>
>>29821447
Oh wouldn't it be just the worst for the star to mention that now isn't the best time for sex? Man, would that really kill the mood :^)
I'll leave it to you if I'm serious or not.
Also remember to keep a grip on her so she doesn't fall. On the chance that they do, Sea will need keep her legs spread for maximum resistance as Leaf dives to catch her and pull up.
>>
>>29821447
We're going to have to do our best to take her bottom. And yeah, we did want her. Hard not to when she teaches and tolerates us.
>>
>>29821447
Well, I guess if we just wrap our hooves around her with one on her chest and one on her stomach we could pound into her without having to worry about her falling to her death. We could just use pegasus magic to have the cloud hold the rest of our body.
>>
>>29821447
rule #69?
>>
>>29821521
It's in energy saving mode right now, we'd have to turn it on for it to say anything.
>>
>>29821447
The ultimate challange; flying and fucking at the same time.

But more realistically, >>29821535 flipping her over and pounding her that way. I trust she's strong enough to hang onto us while we fuck her hard.
>>
>>29821447
>"I-- I'll have to hold you the entire time."
>"Oh, Far away," She grabs you by the shoulders and forces you to fall sideways, only laughing when she nearly falls while putting your back against the cloud. "You'd have to make me be bottom."
Due to lack of sleep and coffee I'm having a hard time interpreting this. Is she saying Leaf has to be bottom, or she will be if Leaf wants to hold onto her so she doesn't fall? Someone tell me.
>>
>>29821570
I'm reading it as she not being aware she's on a cloud and when we said "we would have to hold you" she takes it as " oh you wanna use me like a sex toy huh? you have to earn that."
>>
>>29821593
Oh. Maybe we should tell her that.
>>29821447
Tell her we're on a cloud.
>>
>>29821609
I don't think we should because it's funnier for her to find out while we're on top of her that her hooves aren't touching anything. Also I'm only thinking this. I could be wrong and she just doesn't care because she's so horny.
>>
>>29821618
I'm fairly certain she knows she's on a cloud. For a blind pony she's deceptively perceptive. She could have noticed the change in elevation and the wind. It would explain why we was using his wings as support.
>>
>>29821618
She knows we're on a cloud. I think she'll get a kick out of being fucked suspended way up in the air by nothing than us holding her.
>>
>>29821593
>>29821609
>>29821618
She knows. She's suggesting we fight her for top position.
>>
>>29821490 >>29821521 >>29821532
>>29821535 >>29821540 >>29821560
>>29821569 >>29821570 >>29821593
>>29821609 >>29821618 >>29821628
>>29821647
"We are on a cloud."
"And that's so hot." She says happily.
"You could fall."
"Clouds work that way, yes." She doesn't care to hide that she's growing bored.
You grab her and try to turn around, but she leans the opposite side and starts pounding down on you again, laughing, "What's--" You try to lean forward and make her fell on her back, but her hindleg falls on your tail, both caught together by her own tail, and she makes you fall on your back again, "What's the fun... in no resistance?" She grabs your head and pushes your mouth into hers as she pounds down on you again, her tongueplay a veritable invasion into your mouth, her breath and moaning mixed with your own.
What if...
You will yourself to fall from the cloud for an instant, catching her off guard for once, and you use the rare chance to turn around, holding her with a hoof on the rump as she grabs to your neck when you raise again to the surface of the cloud. She doesn't stay like that for more than a few humps, hitting your left leg and pulling your neck in that direction to make you fall again, a toothy grin in her face during every instant of the near-fall-- and when you catch her she's quick to climb on you again, grappling your arms against the cloud this time.
You try to lean forward again, but she holds you in a hug and uses her superior weight yo make you fall on your back again-- not stopping her humping at all when she comes, her pleasured shout unfettered.
"You get off being bottom, don't you?" Her tone is challenging, despite the words, and you grab her in a bear hug to try turning over-- falling off the cloud in the process.
For a moment, all is stillness.
1/2
>>
The sheer surrealism of the day, of a mare falling with sticky strands of gooey blood and semen and mare juices still connecting both of you- a mare that you were making love with plunging to what might be her death, your teacher, your friend in this crazy place, it all simply overloads you.
It sounds like a bang when a hoof you didn't realize you had thrown connects with hers.
Her expression of mixed arousal and surprise losses any strands of terror to it-- She swings on your hoof like it's a rope and spirals to the top of the cloud again, pulling in when she's above you and falling with enough strength to make your every bone rattle.
"So you are a hero." She invades your mouth again, for longer this time as she moves to put you inside her and keep humping.
"I am a farmer." It's all you can say when your mouths come apart again.
"We hurt the monster." She laughs, "We scared it away!"
"You are a hunter!" You shout, fear turning into anger.
"A hero hunts dangerous foes," She holds her muzzle against yours as she comes again, "You... you want to be the knight in shinning armor, don't you?" Her breaths wash over your face, soothing you. "To save a fair maiden from a dragon, a beautiful lady. I am not a maiden, and would've slain the dragon... but we can have some fun." She moans again and hugs you tightly, and you use the chance to sit and hold her rump up, down in a maddening cadence. "Just," She gulps, some worry in her voice, "Just don't think this is anything permanent."
"W-would I have to hunt monsters to get you in the mood?" You half joke.
"If that wasn't an issue..." You pull off and she throws you on your back again, and your load falls over her rump, "If that wasn't an issue for you... then you'd be my type. Sorry if you wanted me," She kisses the tip of your nose. "But I want someone who can have my back without crying."
2/2
Paused
>>
Uh, I just realized the above post might be lacking in readability due to time passing while I wrote it and it getting fairly late. I'll rewrite it in the morn if you guys got issues understanding what happened here.
>>
>>29822294
I thought I had the gist of it, but thanks.
>>
>>29822266
So I just have to learn to stop crying and eventually grow a pair? Obviously, I'm capable of it since I decided to go with through with that stunt. Even if you can handle yourself, I'm not going to hesitate throwing myself in those crazy situations if you're going to involve yourself in them like what just happened.
>>
Going back to read the older threads, I've come to realize / remember that:
-the frst post mentioned something about turning on lights. So either he was usping a candle (unlikely as he would have said he lit a candle), the was some electricity left in his home (somehow), he has a generator.

-Lettuce Leaf to proficient to some degree in sailing

-Holy shit, that guy we visited after Seaweed was a Duda.

-Where the fuck do the little bastards come from if they are made?

-We had four days worth of food and water.

- a few wine bottles in the basement, two juice boxes in the freezer, and,there's the toilet's and hot water tanks, totaling about ten liters.

-we have some tea

-grew at a farm, moved to a city to work as a cook when I was older (I forgot about that!)

Things we know:
-Leaf will fight with a cane, but not a knife. That might change soon.

-planted some carrots, tomatoes, cherries, beetroots, A package of rice somewhere, a few of noddles of various shapes, an unsorted asortment of spices
>>
>>29822266
They're both on back on the cloud? It's late an I',m falling asleep.
>>
>>29822266
Can she really blame him? He's been a farmer and a cook most his life, though he didn't do so bad for his first try.
>>
>>29822266
I hope we can keep this cloud. We can keep them inside for cloud furniture.
>>
>>29822266
Hey gimme a break. I did pretty good in my first fight with a GIANT MONSTER.
>>
>>29822266
Hunting monsters will continue for us if she's that adamant about doing it. We'll naturally want to get involved for her sake. I'm sure with time we can change and stop crying.
>>
>>29822266
Kiss her back. Hey. I helped you fight a giant sea monster, didn't I? I'm not sure so many stallions would be willing to do that.
>>
>>29822266
Well we survived a tarturus level demon so who knows what else we'll be able to face. Farmers are tougher then the average pony.
>>
>>29822266
>>29823098
Hold it there cowboy. Your asking too much from farmcolt at the moment. Maybe after looting or repairing the Duda ship will...i don't know.

>>29823305
>Farmers are tougher then the average pony.
Liiiiiiiieeeeeesssssss. Just look at Leaf. Seaweed said Leaf was weak muscle pone. He can't even carry someone without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>29824051
It's strange all right. Are we going to pretend that this never happened? What about us getting involved like something similar in the future? I don't see Leaf letting Sea endanger her life like that, and Sea still needs to teach us to hunt ourselves so the plan is...... I have no idea. This is tricky.
>>
>>29824051
I think here Leaf is going to be forced to get tough. I agree with >>29823098 that if Sea keeps getting into dangerous shit then Leaf will go in with her and he'll eventually toughen up.
>>
>>29824885
Sure, we'll do that. Right after we tend to our crops.
>>
>>29825065
First, we need to settle the worm situation and talk to Sea on what our relationship is. She seemed hesitant when she trying turn us down. It's completely unlike her to be hesitant.
>>
>>29825065
I'm not sure what you're trying to say there. Sure we'll have crops but there's more to do than that. Just because Leaf is currently soft doesn't mean he can't/won't change.
>>
>>29825162
Pretty much this. We're currently in an apocalyptic world covered by water everywhere. We're are going to need to grow if we want to survive.
>>
>>29825194
It's not an apocalyptic world you dumb dumb. It's just radically more different then ours.

>>29825111
>"Just don't think this is anything permanent."
>"W-would I have to hunt monsters to get you in the mood?" You half joke.
>"If that wasn't an issue..." You pull off and she throws you on your back again, and your load falls over her rump, "If that wasn't an issue for you... then you'd be my type. Sorry if you wanted me," She kisses the tip of your nose. "But I want someone who can have my back without crying."
What's there to resolve? The worm is gone, and Seaweed wants someone tougher than Leaf. Someone who isn't a wet noodle.

>>29825162
You mean like training? That could take a while. Should Leaf really change who he is for someone else? Or vice versa? Should they meet each other half way?
>>
>>29825685
I disagree.

The world was implied to be apocalyptic and it may as well be fror Leaf. The change will be NARURAL because he must change to survive. He must thoughen up and change to live here. Why can't you understand that?
>>
Uh... that's twenty replies.
Rewriting last night's post would take a while and then even longer when I replied to everything here, would anyone mind if I skipped rewriting?
>>
>>29826134
Go ahead and skip rewriting.
>>
>>29826134
I'm fine skipping it. I got the gist of it.
>>
>>29825766
Do you have any examples that this is a dystopic or apocalyptic world?
I'm not sure what you're rattling on about nature for, but Leaf can sort of adapt? Ask more questions, get more stuff, etc. And I hope you're not suggesting Leaf makes this place a permanent home. Our goal is to find a way back home.
>>
>>29822294 >>29822304 >>29822366
>>29822470 >>29822532 >>29822594
>>29822604 >>29822749 >>29823098
>>29823293 >>29823305 >>29824051
>>29824188 >>29824885 >>29825065
>>29825111 >>29825162 >>29825194
>>29825685 >>29825766
"Sea." You gulp. She doesn't answer, "It's not like you to be like this."
"Like this?" She's quiet for a moment. "I must be going down."
"Look, if you keep running at beasts I'll have to help you." You say worriedly, "I may cry and shout, but I'll do it, even if we are only friends."
"Really." Her normal, cold tone starts to creep back in.
"Friends are important in Equestria."
"You'll go." She pauses, seemingly thinking of what to say carefuly, "You'll go after me, not with me. And you won't enjoy it."
"I thought I had done pretty well today?" You joke, hoping to help her quickly deteriorating mood.
"You did. You... you have more of a spine than I thought you did at first, or grew one really fast. I am hesitant because I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I am not interested in you."
"And this, then?"
"Heat of the moment. You... you were the closest stallion I--" You can't help but pull away from her, feeling used, and she talks severely for a moment- holding you in place in her hold. "I wasn't done. You were the closest stallion I could trust. Who I knew wouldn't try to use the sex to hurt me somehow, or to try something I didn't want to. That's why I am trying to be patient now, so you understand it." Her hooves tremble slightly. around you "I hate going down..."
"Going down?" you realize that the exhaustion of the whole day is bearing on you, adrenaline fading. "Oh."
"I know." Its all she says.
"I'll still help you." You repeat.
"I know."
"Will you act like this never happened?"
"I'll still trust you." She says. "But I wouldn't like it if you talked with people about this bit. Or if you chased me for the sex."
1/2
>>
"I wouldn't do it for that."
"I don't like using people. I don't like being used." She says nonetheless. "That'd be both."
You kiss the tip of her muzzle, "I won't."
"Far away, I don't love you or think I could." She says plainly. "Is that clear enough?"
"Does what you said still apply? 'Bit do try to'?"
She doesn't answer. There's a moment of silence before you talk again.
"I still did pretty well for a farmer, didn't I?"
"You did well enough that I could keep you from fucking up." She punches your shoulder with a joking smile, more softly than before.
"Hey, you are teaching me to swim. I'll get better in no time, right?"
"Maybe."
"And you could teach me how to hunt too."
"First learn to swim."
"You are really big on that, aren't you?"
"I won't babysit you every time you are near water."
"Can I ask you something personal?" She just deadpans. "How do you know what's on water?"
She's quiet for a moment, "I don't like to talk about that."
"I trust you too, you know." You hold her tighter. "You kept me from fucking up. I knew you would."
"Thanks." She says after a moment, leaning on you tiredly, "We should get back to the others. And clean ourselves before that."
You don't answer, too tired for that, so she touches the star with her tail.
"Can you push the cloud?" She asks after a moment.
"Correction: This unit can push the pegasus."
"Well do it." She says, irritated.
"Request: Provide direction."
Both of you just fall quiet, too tired for any strong emotion.
"Far away?" She asks. "You did check the direction, didn't you?"
"I... didn't think of that."
"And I was too distracted too." She sighs. "I hate going down..."

2/2
>>
>>29826797
Awww, they're so cute. I think she just wants to keep ponies at arms length, scared to get close. She'll come around, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>29826797
Ask the star if it's also a compass or has a compass feature. Other wise we'll just have to explore a bit.
>>
>>29826774
We've shot a flare in the sky earlier when we hunted that worm. Best to see if we can see a ship coming. Looks like Sea is afraid of love and trust due to an incident in her past, but she isn't exactly turning us down. In time, she might actually open up to it.
Also, she also shouldn't do things like that if she thinks she owes us a favor. We'll do things for her because she's our friend. Besides, we're also too soft to even use others as she knows from us personally.
>>
>>29826797
Get cleaned first, can't think properly with all this stuff stiking to us. Does she know of a trick we can use to locate the town?
>>
>>29826797
Well, take a look around. Can we see the remains of the ship from up here? if so, Leaf should propel himself while on the cloud, along with the star pushing him.

Better idea, ash the Star if it can sense and nearby capsized vessels.
>>
>>29826929
>Looks like Sea is afraid of love and trust due to an incident in her past
What do you mean? Didn't she say that she couldn't or doesn't think she can love or be emotional without a high?
>>
>>29827482
I'm only guessing based on her dislike on being used and using others. I might be completely off though, and this could be just the high like you said.
>>
>>29827515
Assumptions are everywhere in everything my friend. We might piece it together, Cas's and Sea's secrets, so long as the players are attentive.

>>29826797
So what do? We find the Duda ship and find some shallow area for Leaf to wash somewhere and avoid any spot that might have electricity.
>>
File: Twilight drunk.png (329KB, 1245x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight drunk.png
329KB, 1245x1381px
Aaaaall of you suck! Not a single onnovya is not totally sucking! Just fuckin' kill yaselves already. I used to be in so many of your shiddy lil quests but now? Heh! Just yer damnstupid OC sonovabitch.. bitches. Whatse last good quest that used canon characters? Like, fuck Edglestia and Nightmurrdurr, like actually canon?
>>
>>29826887 >>29826927
>>29826966 >>29827465
>>29827482 >>29827515
>>29827589
"I can't think like this." You look down to the water. "Do you think its safe to go down?"
"It's still there." She says simply.
"What!?"
"It's been circling around for a few minutes."
"And you didn't tell me?"
"I think we are too high for it to reach." Her ears twitch. "It's harder to think the closest it is."
"You still want to hunt it?" She nods, "Please, don't go after beasts because you owe me things..."
"It wasn't the only reason I did that." She says quietly, tired. "I like hunting."
You can't think of any way to answer, so you decide to leave her be for now.
"Star?"
"Notice: That is not the unit's designation."
"Do you have a compass?"
"Notice: The compass was made nonfunctional while the segments were separated. Travel data was not being logged. Warning: No known magnetic centers detected. Proper adjustment will require the unit to be fully charged and information from locals."
"So we just search around."
"The suggestion is valid."
"Isn't there any large ship around here?"
"Notice: Scans for tripulated vessels are performed automatically every minute. None is within radar range. The last signal logged was of the missing pieces."
You open your wings and regret it immediately, pain forcing you to close them again. She was right... going down is bad.
"Something wrong?" Asks Sea.
"Could be worse. Push us, star."
"Affirmative." It floats to your back and pushes against it with two of the small rays. "Notice: A zig zag pattern with two miles between lines will be used."
You ignore the ache produced by the push, watching around carefuly for any sign of anything, "Star? Did Princess Twilight make you?"
1/2
>>
"Affirmative. Query: Do you confirm your identity as Lettuce Leaf?"
"Yeah?"
"Notice: Safekeeping and guidance of Lettuce Leaf is one of several directives put in place by Princess Twilight Sparkle. Warning: Memory segments damaged. Error check and repair will require more power than the processing units currently have available. Suggestion: Find a surface where this unit can rest whitin the next four hours."
You shove that aside for the moment to look around and after what feels like an eternity Sea's ears twitch.
"Check north." She says, her head perking from over your shoulder.
"Why?" You check in that direction. "Rev and the others are there."
"And the worm is under them." She says, her limbs tensing around you.
2/2
Sorry for taking so long, this update took longer than expected to write
>>
>>29827810
Maybe we can fly and lead the worm thing away. Or fire a flare at them.
>>
>>29827810
Crap. Can we move? All I can think of is flying down with the star to lure it away.
>>
>>29827810
Oh no. We need to warn them!
>>
>>29827810
>when the pieces of the star tear teeth apart and force your arms open to fly back into place, sparkling with purple flame.
Sorry for asking this, but did the pieces of the star that were held in the monsters teeth tear itself free from the monster, and merged with the larger half?
>>
File: file.png (22KB, 391x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 391x453px
>>29828011
Yeah, if you asked the star you'd know that its segments can reassemble themselves at need and be on a few diferent configurations. It's basically a bunch of floaty pieces that shift their position relative to each other, portrayed. The colors are inaccurtate because the background's purple already, btw
Paused for the day, I am more tired than I realized I was.
>>
>>29827810
I hope the tritons / fish people are close enough to help. They can't not notice the giant horror in the waters.
>>
>>29828056
boop
>>
>>29828616
L-lewd
>>
Maybe Leaf feels kind of closer to Sea from this bonding. Maybe more? Maybe...just maybe. He hopes she'll love him 0///0
Ha, yeah I'm tired as fuck.
>>
>>29827711
I just kinda noticed I accidently/drunkenly posted that in here yesterday instead of /cyoa/ and I don't even follow this quest. Whoops.
>>
>>29830636
Drink responsibly, or semi-responsibly next time you fuck.
>>
>>29827810
>"Check north." She says, her head perking from over your shoulder.
>"Why?" You check in that direction. "Rev and the others are there."
>"And the worm is under them." She says, her limbs tensing around you.
Oh no oh you've got to be kidding me. I really hope that creature doesn't try to start shit
Maybe every one will be as lucky as us and finish it off? Or maybe notice the strange tint and smell of the water due to the creature bleeding? I hope they saw the creature leave a trail in the water so everyone would know it's there. Can you tell if it's thrashing around or broke the surface of the water? Because if that happened then.....
>>
>>29827808
How many flares do we have left? Load in another shot.
>>
>>29827810
We have three flares left. If everyone was supposed to have a bag of food, bandages and flares with five cartridges, then Seaweed should have some flares herself. You don't need sight to shoot one every so often into the sky. Cab we have her gun and flares? That would give us a count or eight shots. Maybe we can shot our more of the eyes, or pop a few in it mouths.
>>
>>29827810
I swear if the giant phallic shaped cock guzzling, bottom feeding, shit consuming bitch of a whorin, megalomaniac parasite, overhybed waste of effort piece of shit starts anything, I will shoot out all of its eyes.
I fucking swear, if it does ANYTHING, I'm gonna star a fucking peach or cherry orchard just so I can harvest the seeds to make cyanide and poison the fucker.
>>
>>29832675
.....also bump
>>
>>29830096
>0///0
You have to go back.
>>
>>29827890 >>29827892 >>29827919
>>29828011 >>29828056 >>29828616
>>29829335 >>29830096 >>29830636
>>29831048 >>29831790 >>29831794
>>29831833 >>29832675 >>29832682
You take the flare gun from your bags and check what you have left-- three, one of them already loaded.
"Where is your bag!?" You ask Sea, finally noticing that it isn't there.
"It wouldn't let me swim fast enough." She says simply, her ears snapping. "Far away..."
"I know I know!" You raise the flare gun and aim it, wondering of where to shoot at...
The water. Maybe they'll see the blood?
Praying to Princess Twilight under your breath, you press the trigger. Please don't hit any of them...
They all scramble away from the magnesium flare and look back and forth between you and the point where it fell, shouting something made unintelligible by the distance.
But, at least, they are looking down when the water is tinted by the worm's blood.
Cas and Rev get away in time, but Dance, who was swimming, is caught- her barrel and wings grabbed tightly between two of its teeth.
"You have something I want." Says the worm, the mirth from before gone from its voice, "Do you want her to live, Equestrian?"

You may control Rev again in this segment.
>>
>>29833608
Lets get martial on this things ass. Do we have anyone that can fight this thing? Someone as proficient as that blind mare to get in the and get Dance?
Get a trident and or spear.
>>
>>29833608
How does Rev feel about all of that has transpired in what has transpired?
>>
>>29833608
We know exactly what you'll do with it. We can't let that happen. It'll cost a lot more than one life.
>>
>>29833608
Lets go cut a nigga.
Wait. Dance is the mean medic. She can handle herself enough, right?
>>
>>29833608
Dance? Swimming? She a unicorn?
>>
>>29833608
Ask the star, again, if it can enhance an attack in any way.
>>
>>29833608
Pray to some gods and hope for a MIRACLE.

I pray to the deity Cammy. May they show mercy.
>>
>>29833608
Roll to for Intimidation and hope for a crit.
>>
>>29833628 >>29833699 >>29833710
>>29833713 >>29833760 >>29833916
>>29833954 >>29833972
"I can't!" You try to move away from the worm, nearly throwing Sea off. "Star! Do something!"
"Power levels are too low for direct attacks."
"Sea!?"
"I'll need to reach the water to do anything." Her ears and tail leash constantly, like the first time she told me about the worm being there. "We go down with the pointy end under us." She swings the trident that she's holding with her tail again.
"Warning: High probability of bone and organ damage. Warning: High probability of death."
"Answer, Equestrian, do you care for her life?" The worm comes further out of the water, one of its teeth approaching to Dance.
"Warning: The death of a native due to lack of trying would heavily lower the possibility of amicable relationships with Equestria. Suggestion: A failed try. Suggestion: A feint followed by close-range attacks. Suggestion: Spending the cloud's electrical charge."
>>
>>29834330
No matter what we do, we'll have to end it here. I don't think this is the kind of creature that'd just give up.
>>
>>29834330
How about we combine things and discharge the cloud during our feint to cover our approach.
>>
>>29834432
Discharging the electricity in the cloud would make the cloud deteriorate. Or maybe not. is the electricity pay of pegasi magi?
>>29834330
Can Leaf spam thunder bolts?
>>
>>29834462
>derpy_on_the_cloud.gif
>>
>>29834330
Come on Leaf, do something. Fighting is in your blood. It may be a bit diluted but it's still there. Burning ever so quietly, waiting for you to pick up the knife and strike back (some where early on in the quest, he was adamant to using a knife to defend himself). Hundreds of generations back but their blood, the spirit Pegasopolis (or whatever was the name of the old Pegasi yor tribes home) pegasi people flow though your veins. (trying to get him pumped)

Your wings hurt, yes. But they can take far more punishment. Can Leaf try to fly low and fast enough with the aid of the Star so he can avoid the monster, and have Sea be able to dive into the water without the chance of her breaking something from this height? Or is her earth pony resilience and her skill as a swimmer enough to make it this high up?
>>
>>29834330
>Suggestion: A feint followed by close-range attacks.
Flying down again and goading the worm to breach the surface again so we can cut it together, or split up and attack it.

Suggestion: Spending the cloud's electrical charge
Self expository. Fire up the bass cannon.
>>
>>29834330
Roll to insult. Gods, please heed my prayer...

>"Alright, listen here you blue waffled fucked face piece of shit! If you don't let go of that hot shit called Dance from your down syndrome shit disposal you call a face, I'm gonna rip your shit so hard you won't be able to swim to your underwater cave of faggotry you call a home when through with you."

>"I'm gonna shove my hoof so far up your loose cum stained cloaca that you'll be tasting my horseshoe! Then I'm gonna take one of those teeth from you under bite maw of yours, and push it in your eyes!"

>"I'm gonna flagellate you with your own fucking tentacle! I'm gonna make a fucking orchard, and use every single farming technique to harvest the most seeds I can, just so I can make enough cyanide kill your fleshlight of a face and watch you squirm to death you twat!"
>>
>>29834330
What about Rev? What can he do? Shoot his flares at the thing?
>>
>>29834330
Maybe blasting it with electricity with stun it, giving Dance enough tie to escape. Then Seaweed can engage it in an epic Shadow of the Coulossus style fight where she stabs out all it's eyes.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and thismuch a, owes the world three of its eyes for the shit it pulls.
>>
>>29834330
Using electricity to stun it sounds like the best idea. We can't just stand by and let Seaweed handle the engagement to save Dance. Sea said that we have the personality of a hero who can't hold himself back if someone is in trouble. That applies here, even if we're utterly exhausted.
>>
>>29834416 >>29834432 >>29834462
>>29834476 >>29834542 >>29834576
>>29834637 >>29834683 >>29835124
Alright, Fa-- Leaf...
You take a deep breath, your heart thundering again "Push us down, Star."
"Suggestion: This path of action is unadvisable."
"Do it."
"Affirmative." Its short rays push you down by the shoulders.
"Sea, jump off when I do." You help her climb to your back and stand on the cloud, ignoring the each bone's acheful reminder of how much you've strained yourself already.
"The little pony wants to talk?" The worm moves away when you approach, "This is not pleasure, but business."
There's no point in this anymore. You lift your forelegs as if to jump, Sea hopping off your rump immediately, and instead hit them back on the cloud- your wings snapping up to provide as much strength as you can into the hit.
The thunder makes the cloud implode, and unconsciousness reaches you from the pain of some of the discharge bouncing back to you.
Princess Twilight's castle, flooded...
By the skies and earthbones, hear this prayer...
You beat your wings and force your eyes open, descending faster and faster in a mad dash against the worm, flares buzzing around you and digging into its flesh-- Rev and Cas reloading their pistols as quickly as they can, Dance screeching in pain when the teeth tighten their grasp on her, electricity still coursing through them.
Your flare goes into another of its eyes, and when Dance -still shouting- pushes the teeth apart with a curse, you catch her by an arm without stopping your flight.
"Thank--" Dance coughs blood, trying to fly rather than be dragged, her breathing pained but a furious expression on her face. "Pierced lung."
You look back at the worm-- It's sagging from the flare impacts, and that's enough for Sea to run up its body, the trident waving after her like an extension of her tail.
>>
>>29835160
We need to see Dance to the ship and then try to slice the damn thing open with the star on flybys. Use its new blind spots to approach.
>>
>>29835160
We need to collect the star bits from it's mouth. Try to approach from a blind spot, I'm sure Sea can handle herself for now.
>>
>>29835160
Settle down Rain with someone to help. She can guide them on what to do to help her injury. Get in there slice that worm up. Now that it's distracted, it is the perfect opportunity to strike.
>>
>>29835160
Ask dance if we have anything to fix a pierced lung, either with her or back st the flotilla. Does she have any anything to slow or stop the internal bleeding?
Any more clouds is the sky? Can she fire her flare? If not give it.
>>
>>29835160
Does she still have her gun and is it loaded.
>>
>>29835160
Anymore clouds?
>>
>>29835160
Would it be better to carry her princess style or have her on Leaf's neck holding onto his neck?
Two flares left, reload if you can.
How deep is the puncture? Superficial? If she's ok then she can either help shoot or reload the flares. Is she's in immediate danger of bleeding then look for some place to put her. A cloud, a boat, how far away the flotilla may be.
>>
>>29836098
I believe what you wanted to say was, "things keep me pussy." It's a common mistake. You're welcome.
>>
>>29836098
Go to bed earlier. Also learn to sage because this thread really didn't need the bump since it's also almost to 500
>>
>>29835286 >>29835302 >>29835320
>>29835662 >>29835696 >>29835701
>>29835821
"Can you do something here?" You gasp for air, lungs aching even more than before. She shakes her head, "And use your pistol?" You start to turn around carefully, afraid of hurting her further with a sudden movement.
She nods and grabs it from her bag, "I can stay here, go." She grabs all other cartridges on her other hoof.
You nod hesitantly and move again, discharging your second to last flare in its two intact eyes, Dance's quickly reloaded shots blazing dangerously close to you but ensuring there aren't any intact tentacles or teeth on your way.
"Cut those things!"
"Warning: Cumulative wear might--" You don't hear the rest, too busy to pay it any attention.
Sea bucks teeth away, the trident on her mouth, and turns to stab into one of its throats again and again, "I, HATE," She steps in an approaching tentacle, crushing it. "TRIDENTS!"
One flare to go...
You charge the pistol and get get some height, then unload it into the closest throat.
There is an oomph.
You are falling. And--
You force your wings to gain some purchase and grab the flailing Sea.
Where--
Cas and Rev glide to you, helping Dance stay on the air.
"What--" Pain on your lungs forces you to stop talking, instead gasping for air.
"It went under." Cas shares a look with Rev and helps you and Sea stop descending, "I think you got hit when it leashed out."

Wrote another post because it's so close to bump limit. Also I usually go to bed earlyish, the issue is that I stay awake in bed until six or seven AM for no apparent reason.
>>
>>29836357
Check for injuries.
>>
>>29836357
Try not to move or speak. We don't know the extent of our injuries yet.
>>
>>29836357
Is Sea ok?
>>
>>29836357
Just me? How bad did it hit me? Is Sea ok? Hey Sea? I-Is it gone yet?
We gotta go. What....the Duda's? And do you guys know what that thing was?
>>
>>29836357
I hope that thing slowly bleeds out to death. Stupid megalomaniac. Thinking it's better then everyone. Pegasus power I tell you what.
Do how bad a shape are we in? It hurts to talk and breath. Oh right nevermind, just point to your ribs and chest. They'll understand.
>>
>>29836372 >>29836506
>>29836513 >>29836652
>>29836699
"And her?" You look down at Sea, who is hanging from your forelegs, and wheeze again. "Did it hit you?"
"Who do you think I am, Far away." She looks just as banged up as you, but you let leave her non-answer rest.
"Wha--" The pain on your lungs is too much for you to keep talking, and you lean more heavily on Cas' shoulder.
"What was that?" Asks Sea for you.
"I thought you had some idea!" Cas looks at Rev and Dance, "Aren't you a traveler?"
"There's so many stories you stop paying attention after a while." Rev gives you an apologetic shrug and looks around. "Does anyone have flares left? Because that took my orientation away."
"I saved one." Cas hits her bag.
"Shoot it now, we can't wait for nightfall."
Cas nods and loads her pistol carefully, probably afraid of dropping the cartridge.
"You know," Rev tries to joke, "You gave good use to those oversized feathers back there."
You give him a curious look.
"Uh, you know, good acceleration and all." He tries to shrug again but Dance, who has an arm over his shoulders for support, makes an annoyed grunt. "Sorry."
A few minutes later a group of moonlets circle under you. Half an hour after that, a rowboat comes. You let yourself pass out at some point after that. Sea seems to do so too, but you aren't sure.

1/3
>>
You wake up feeling constrained, and try to escape by reflex.
"Calm down." Dance trots to you, bandaged herself, and offers you water, "Nothing's broken, but you hurt your wings."
You sip down some, looking around. It looks like a nursery. "Sea?"
"Your bird told us about your water." She puts the glass back on the bedside table. "And your friend didn't tell me she already had head trauma, but no one does." Dance doesn't look pleased in the least.
"Is she..."
"Fine considering what you two did. Just take it easy."
"Is the citizen Lettuce Leaf in a sound frame of mind?" Comes the voice of the star from behind Dance.
"Yes, the citizen is awake." Dance gives it a mean look as it floats closer to you.
"Partial repair of the memory cells has recovered a message from Princess Twilight Sparkle." It says. "Do you wish to play it?"
"The princess?"
"Affirmative. Assuming positive.
"Is this recording?" Comes the voice of your princess. "I don't expect this to be the message that reaches you, but our timetable is a mess.
"On the morn of the fourth day of the second moon of the year, Darales, your lawn was found missing. All that remained of it was a hole and broken piping.
"While I was able to identify the remains of some kind of teleportation, it was only due to my own mastery of said technique-- The mass of chaotic information our instruments collected only serves, for now, to indicate that it's not using any method known to Equestria. We don't know if you are on another continent, falling to the ground, in the sun, or in deep space. Right now the only thing I can do is a brute force procedure-- I'll send this drone, a beta model I should add, to assist you. I don't think anything larger than this can pass through the portal I am trying to open, a portal I probably won't be able to open again.

2/3
>>
"In the case you find another culture -which is possible as we have found remains of what might be a breathable atmosphere alien to our own- I have a request of you. This is a possibility for alliances-- to discover new cultures and learn from them. While I understand your first priority will be coming back... I request of you that, even if you don't make an effort to bridge contact, you try to remain amicable with them. You are our accidental ambassador, and all I ask is that you apply the lessons I've learned and spread over the course of my life.
"Be their friend. Spread the Equestrian message of friendship, but also learn their message-- discover other people's strengths to better understand your own."
There is a shout, too faint to make out.
"Damn it! Keep it open!" The microphone is grabbed roughly, the static burst of a teleportation spell covering everything else for a moment, "Good luck, Lettuce Leaf."
There is a click.
"After this, the unit was inactive for several hours." Says the star.

3/3
>>
>>29836878
Great. Nothing we didn't already know. Does the drone have any means of finding a way home?
>>
>>29836878
Well shit. Whether we like it or not we're stuck here. I guess we should listen to the princess and try to befriend as many ponies as we can and learn as much as we can about the place.
We should also find out who the biggest leader in the sea is.
In the mean time we should rest and start some wonderbolt training exercises that I assume we have some kind of idea about even if it is just something we have a second hand account of.
>>
Btw if you still have replies aftercthis 404s post them in cyoag
>>
>>29836878
Ask how Dance is doing. She said she had a pierced lung?
>>
>>29836878
What happened to the Duda ship?
>>
>>29836878
Can it play a song? Or retrieve the gramaphon and a record.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mOhhYt9ww
>>
>>29836878
>"After this, the unit was inactive for several hours." Says the star.
For repairs?
Where are the Dudas?
>>
>>29836877
How long will I be in here? I hope not too long. Gotta water my plants every so often. And I could really use a hug right now, seeing as the odds of me returning home seem smaller and smaller as time goes on.

>I don't think anything larger than this can pass through the portal I am trying to open, a portal I probably won't be able to open again.
M-maybe she can open up another one? A-and another drone, a finished one can come through and help.

Can Dance tell us if the monsters jelly blood will kill us?

>In the mean time we should rest and start some wonderbolt training exercises that I assume we have some kind of idea about even if it is just something we have a second hand account of.
HA HA HA IT SHOULD BE EZPZ. No but really that'll be tough, but, "Wonderbolts Training" as you say should take priority after Leaf learns how to swim.
>>
>>29836878
Where am i?
>>
>>29836878
So I guess it was only you, me and Seaweed that were hurt. Fun. With the captain dead, did anyone manage to loot the Duda ship? For the two Duda's of course. Because all their stuff was there. I was told that normal water would go for around 1-3 pearls per liter right?
>>
>>29836878
We shouldn't get up right now. Rest is what Dance wants right now for us. Apologize that we couldn't prevent her from getting hurt. It was a tough hostage station.
>>
>>29836878
How much time would it take for the drone to fully repair itself and full charge?
>>
>>29836878
How long was I out?

When's the next thread?
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.