[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who of the mane 6 can we consider to be of the most to least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

Who of the mane 6 can we consider to be of the most to least intelligent?
I think it goes

>Twilight >_ Glimmer > Rarity > Fluttershy = Pinkie Pie > Applejack >_ Rainbow Dash
>>
>>29751315
Glimmer is an idiot savant. She's great at magic but not using spells on her friends is hard to get through her thick head
>>
>>29751320
I'd say she's more socially retarded than an idiot.
>>
>>29751328
>Glimmer
>To intelligent to have social skills
That's called autism, Anon
>>
>>29751336
But intelligence and social skills are two different things. I'm no glimmerfag but as far as we know she only had one friend in her life for a short time and then underwent a huge fap where the only interaction she had with other ponies was as their ruler rather than their friend. It's only natural she would have a stagnated set of social skills out of proportion to her general knowledge and magical abilities.
>>
File: not_really.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
not_really.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>29751315
>"mane 6"
>lists 7 ponies
>>
>>29751315
>Pinkie Pie smarter than Applejack
If she was smart she wouldn't still be living in a cake shop attic
>>
File: 1434686021874.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1434686021874.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>29751340
>and then underwent a huge fap
>>
>>29751340
How developed do your social skills have to be to understand that casting a spell to force your friends to do what you want is wrong?

Face it, she's autistic
>>
>>29751315
From top to bottom:
Pinkie
Twilight
Rarity
AJ
Flutters
Rainbow
>>
>>29751355
I didn't say she wasn't autistic I just said that she wasn't dumb.
>>
I have a feeling that Ponk would be way smarter than she lets on.

>headcanon.txt
>>
>>29751361
Given her memory of every pony's birthday and having advance plan for a party for each of them. Along with her 4th wall breaking deduction skills.
>>
>>29751357
>>
>>29751355
I'm autistic and I can tell you to fuck right off with that, "Don't cast magic to alter the minds your friends" would be as fucking obvious as "Don't use your muscles to force your friends to do things" in Equestria.

Glimmer isn't "Autistic", she's a shitty character written by a smug brony-hating cunt that's shitting on the show's depth and integrity to shill his shitty OC.
>>
File: 1489292574032.jpg (140KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489292574032.jpg
140KB, 319x480px
>>29751315
>Rarity
>Smarter than Ponk

Pinkie can decipher Twiggles' most autistic spergout into plain English. She's also just as meticulously organized as Twiggy, though specialized towards ponies and parties rather than magic.

Rarity is a fashion """"""expert"""", which just means having the attention span of a goldfish. Fashion dies every week, so she has to be able to sew fast enough to keep up.

Really, she's just an Amish grandmother with slightly better taste.
>>
>>29751315
>Twiggy- Literal prodigy and studies hard.
>Rarity- Self sustained business chain and vocal prowess.
>Pinkie Pie- Autistically smart with a great memory but lacks focus of application to things she does not like.
>Fluttershy- Has a vast knowledge of veterinary sciences and was selected to study the Breezies.
>Applejack- AJ has a lot of business smarts and has the most common sense, but lacks higher education.
>Rainbow Dash- RD is fairly intelligent in regards to leadership and also protocol. She is too enthusiastic and restless to apply it in most cases though
>Glimmer- Incredible raw talent but poor organisation, plans and learning ability.
>>
File: spike oh you.png (148KB, 268x312px) Image search: [Google]
spike oh you.png
148KB, 268x312px
>>29751315
>Glimmer
>mane 6
If you're going to count Glimmer then you have to count Spike too.
>>
>>29751701
Spike is below Glimglam on >>29751656
>>
>>29751357
/thread
>bardic knowledge
>>
File: objectively wrong.png (299KB, 1347x654px) Image search: [Google]
objectively wrong.png
299KB, 1347x654px
I'm glad this thread came up, I missed the last one when pic related was stated and feel I should Correct The Record™.

>Rarity owns a growing business and regularly sorts out its problems
>Not one of the most intelligent mane 6
And this shit about Fluttershy being higher up. Fucking where in the show has she been depicted as having hidden intelligence besides the one gag about French haute couture?
And Applejack that fucking high up? When she's been shown to do stupid shit for her chores? When she's complained about Big Mac's "fancy mathmatics"?
Meanwhile Pinkie Pie has been shown to have photographic memory AND collects tons of information on ponies AND has had plot knowledge without having even been directly involved before. I'd almost argue she may be smarter than Twilight.
The only thing I agree with on the pictured list is Rainbow Dash being the least smart. She has trouble with learning, has had a bad attitude toward simple intellectual activities as reading books, and quite frankly she's just plain retarded because she destroyed a factory and attempted to stop a season just to keep her fucking pet tortoise from hibernating.

>>29751357
This nigger has the right idea.
>>
>>29751348
>doesn't have to maintain shit
>doesn't have to pay land taxes
>doesn't have to commute
>incredibly kind landlords with cute kids to play with
>has the loft-like attic entirely to herself

>not smart

She's figured out exactly what she needs in a place and got it. That is intelligence.
>>
>>29751752
Wasn't even French haute couture. Dumb bitch spouting shit she doesn't know.
>>
>>29751315
Well Twilight is the most intelligent, there is no discussion but outside of that we can't be really certain.
Rarity has business and is quite succesfull but being rich, don't make you automatically super intelligent, there is quite a lot of people who made fortuness being quite stupid. Also most of her succes is from her ability to make good clothes, not from being businessmare.
Pinkie has good memory and can break physics but it's hard to measure her intelligence because she's so random.
Fluttershy and RD need to have at least some education in their work fields, Fluttershy is town vet probably paid from taxes.
RD worked for weather team, where you need at least some knowledge because one mistake and you can screw whole town. She was also team leader during Winte Wrap Up. And than she joined Wonderbolts, they're part of military (even considering Equestrian army is shitty, you won't be in elite team if you are retarded) and you need to know physics and duch when performing at those speed, there is point when talent alone isn't enough.
If I need to choose the least intelligent of main 6 I would probably point AJ, she doen't have job demanding high intelligence, plus thick accent means that she spent most of her childhood around people with similar accents, so probably little of school, maybe home education.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.