[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are pretty cool. I want you to know that. Even if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

You guys are pretty cool. I want you to know that. Even if you feel like there's no point sometimes, I'm sure there's a life of fulfillment out there somewhere, awaiting each of you, waiting for you to one day arrive. The gods await to delight in you.
>>
File: 1489468138579.png (262KB, 1004x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489468138579.png
262KB, 1004x1080px
>>29750179
>>
File: 110305-tolerate.jpg (63KB, 648x532px) Image search: [Google]
110305-tolerate.jpg
63KB, 648x532px
>>29750182
Love you too, bro
>>
File: 1487828760461.gif (10KB, 419x379px) Image search: [Google]
1487828760461.gif
10KB, 419x379px
>>29750179
Thanks for trying anon
>>
>>29750179
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>29750179
Did you really expect anything different to happen?
>>
>>29750179
It's a nice message but
>wait and something good will happen
Is not, you need to work for it
>>
>>29750179
Like 90% of these people are just pretending to be this hopeless.
And that last 10% are beyond any sort of help that this peptalk could give.
You're kinda wasting your time.
>>
>>29750179
y-you too
>>
>>29750621
I don't know man. You're right about the 10% (not sure about the actual numbers), but sometimes people need a reminder to look up every once in a while and think about the things that make us happy. Individually and communally, since after all we're all on this board for a reason, presumably. I get this is 4chan and >muh leejun or whatever but I've seen some cool people on here, and while it's ok being biting and cynical and what have you, if this can give hope or brighten up anyone's day, it's worth it in my book.

>>29750587
[citation needed] ^:)
>>
>>29750655
I really don't think these people deserve happiness, or want it actually.
>>
>>29750681
>deserve
How can you say if anybody deserves anything, or deserves something, or nothing at all? Existents ultimately get what they do deserve, and not in a threatening way. This is what I was trying to say in the op.
>want
Yeah I would be inclined to believe you, judging from some of the negativity and so on. Even so, you need a chance.

>>29750666
Calm down satan, it'll be ok. There's plenty of other people here to sulk with you.
>>
>>29750716
Because they're knobheads.
Even if it's not who they genuinely are, they're still acting like it.
>>
>>29750179
>>29750655
You are wrong, you can't just go around telling people that their life is okay the way it is and that they should love themselves, that is the most toxic and ill advice you could ever tell to someone, it will make people conformist and mediocre, you need to remind them that their life is shit, that they are worthless and make them feel miserable, once they accept that, they will feel so terrible that they will actually do something about it and try to improve their lame existence, stop harming other with your poisonous messages.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.