[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they're not REALLY going to do that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: starlistia.jpg (516KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
starlistia.jpg
516KB, 755x960px
Anyone who actually believes they're nixing starlight as a central character is delusional.
>>
>>29749779
its the truth. This is a blatantly obvious theatric tool; they build up the (false) idea of her being sent away and leaving the show for good so that, at the end, when they realize that sending her away was the wrong idea, its all the more celebrated that she's a pillar of the group and permanent fixture in things.
Expect a couple "what was I thinking?!" lines from twilight and a "you belong HERE".
>>
File: PrincessGlim.jpg (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessGlim.jpg
150KB, 600x600px
If they remove best pone we riot
>>
>>29749772
She's going to CHS
Cap this
>>
>>29749779
>poochiefag
Just say Barneyfag, go on, embrace what you've become
>>
>>29749988
Fake news
>>
>>29749772
I don't understand all the hate for Glimmer. During Season 6 it seemed like nobody really cared about her either way except for a minority, but towards the end of this hiatus I've seen people hating on Glimmer constantly. I don't care for her much, but people are acting like she's ruining the show.
>>
>>29749772
>all the autists celebrate prematurely
>starlight doesnt go anywhere as twilight learns that you dont always have to leave to learn about friendship
>autists commit sudoku
>>
>>29749988

That's nothing, just a misprint. that thing was for the S5 promos. This is SEASON SEVEN. They wouldn't be advertising something that happens in S7 IN SEASON FIVE.
>>
Season 7 is going to be focusing on Starlight making a group of friends and learning about the magic of friendship.
Doing this she will beat a powerful foe with the support of her friends.
And we will never see Twilight again.
>>
>>29750140
Movie dude. Movie. They wouldn't get rid of the mane six with the movie right next door. That's worth more than 3 seasons combined for hasbro financially.
>>
>>29750024
If I can speculate as to why: During S6, there was a much greater chance a recent episode was about someone else than Glimmer, giving the board more to argue and write about.

Post-S6, we're left with the last episode being the steaming mess that the finale was. Pile in the premiere being Glimmer-focused once again, and she's the first thing on a lot of minds. It awakens a lot of the old arguments about her again.
>>
>>29750024
The fact that glimmer got more and more two parters around her, plus a SERIOUSLY grating comic arc where celestia basically trashes herself so starlight can be allwise has peeved alot of people.
>>
>>29750024
I didn't have a problem with Starlight until I realized that the writers literally can't stop writing the other characters like idiots to make Starlight look better. She doesn't look better for me, she's dragging the show down, and I'd rather have a show without her if that means that the writer will stop treating the other characters like shit. Obviously she isn't going anywhere because the fucking idiots ruining the show would never get rid of their pet, but it would be wondrous to see her gone.
>>
File: Hasbara.jpg (75KB, 998x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbara.jpg
75KB, 998x800px
>>29750180
They just have to send Starlight through the exact same episodes that Twilight did after Celestia banished her to Ponyville.
That's like. 6 seasons and they just have to recolor the cast.
Think of the toys!
>>
>>29750372
And they now they can pull the same bullshit with EG just with humans now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.