[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight's teleport spell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Twilight_Sparkle_teleports_S6E8.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle_teleports_S6E8.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Remember when Twilight's winking teleportation spell was colored white and had "arcane" sound effects?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzhAImEldJM
>>
File: Twilight_teleportation_S1E2.png (478KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_teleportation_S1E2.png
478KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhk_Cyq7cWE
>>
/mlp/?
>>
/mlp/.....
>>
/MLP/!!!!!!
>>
Next time I'm starting a low-brow bait thread.
>>
>>29749133
You've grown a little wiser today, Anon.
>>
>>29749031
Season 2 marked the change where magic was color-coded to the pony using it. Up till then, everyone's horn glowed white.

Fun little case of continuity, in the finale of season 2, Chrysalis-Cadence's horn glows green long before her big reveal.
>>
No one cares about Twilight anymore.
She's getting stale.
But actual show discussion threads rarley get traffic.
Anytime I start one, they get around 20 replies before they die, but if I start a shitposting thread, they always go over 100
>>
>>29749031
>>29749062
>>29749077
>>29749099
>>29749105
>>29749133
Kill yourself
>>
>>29749031
>>29749062
It really isn't that fair to compare very early episodes with what we have now. The show had just began and it was still setting those details up, just like the magic everyone could use in the tickets on ticket master and minor stuff like a strong line on the base of the unicorns' horn.

You can also notice that the sound effect used on Ticket Master is pretty much the same as today's. The color always was lavender-ish, but now the show has "stronger" colors, so naturally the spell colors are also more vibrant.
>>
>>29749174
Kill your father, maybe you'll grow some balls and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>29749230
>everyone could use in the tickets on ticket master
The golden tickets were enchanted.

Yes I have noticed that in Ticket Master, they used the bang SFX compared to the controlled and built-up sfx from episode 4.

I wonder what Faust or Paul Rudish initially intended with Twilight's teleporation, her spells and most unicorn's magical attributes. Spike implied in episode 6 that there are unicorns with cooking, sewing, singing magic - possibly sweetie belle, but that was never fleshed out.

Another suggestions is that Twilight learned her teleport spell from Nightmare Moon when she first forcefully teleported her together with the elements. In the crystal empire episode Twilight is shown to copy spells either by observing them or being hit by them.
>>
>>29749431
Twilight's original teleport took a lot out of her. She got better with it over time but she only became really proficient with it after copying Discord's version.

I'm in the same field of thinking that Twilight's magic 'special talent' makes her an incredibly powerful blue mage. Cast any spell in front of her and she'll learn it.
>>
>>29749431
I wrote a wall of text entertaining the idea that Twilight could have learnt teleport on Celestia's school, but then I suddenly realized that I don't remember any other unicorn teleporting throughout the show. Is Twilight really the only one who teleports?
>>
*teleports in front of you*
>>
>>29749536
I imagine GlimGlam, Sunset, and any other unicorn in Celestia's advanced class knows how. Twilight is the only one who uses it in rapid fire.
>>
>>29749449
>blue mage
Warlic, is that you? Tell Tomix to give us back Serenity you fucker.
>>
>>29749553
I know not what you talk about. I usually compare her to Megaman but people get all butthurt so I say blue mage now.
>>
>>29749570
Yeah, sure you don't know. Just pass the message along, you robe wearing faggot.
>>
File: .1456963667363.png (126KB, 900x801px) Image search: [Google]
.1456963667363.png
126KB, 900x801px
>>29749549
Yet we never seem GlemGloom or any other Celestia student teleporting.
>>
>>29749578
Didn't Gimmer teleport a few times during her time travel shenanigan episode?
>>
>>29749031
I would have prefered both, with the exception of that "bolt" sfx from Lesson Zero. I just really don't like that sound effect, it's boring and rather obnoxious.
>>
>>29749582
Not that I remember of. Though she was agile as fuck with that self-levitating spell of hers, dodging every single one of Twilight's shots.
>>
>>29749601
pink shimmer can teleport, she teleported Trixie
>>
>>29749666
Oh, that's right. I've keeping forgetting a lot of S6 stuff...
>>
>>29749578
sunset shimmer you casul
>>
>>29749705
>EqG
>canon
>>
>>29749172
maybe, just maybe, the topic you choose to talk about is shit?
you ever waisted a thought on this possibility?
>>
>>29749578
Sunset pulled the same teleporting trick on Twilight in EG that Twilight pulled in Nightmare Moon in the second episode.
Sunset can teleport.
In "Every Little Thing She Does", Glimmer ad Twilight were both teleporting multiple times.
>>
bumpssssss
>>
I was hoping they'd make some changes each season to the overall execution. Guess I was wrong, they only changed it because Lauren left and there no one left to say no.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.