[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 127

File: less-painful-dong-ring.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
less-painful-dong-ring.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
Prev: >>29721704

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
OP didn't fuck up the new thread?

And it's even got Dong Ring as the OP Pic?

Clearly this is a good sign for RGRE
>>
Next Oppic Nominations are open btw.
>>
File: STRIPED.png (130KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
STRIPED.png
130KB, 1172x1416px
How can pony "mares" even compete?
>>
>>29744665
With stable jobs and happy families.
>>
>>29744693
>stable jobs
What do you call Zecora's alchemy business then?
>>
>>29744777
That just makes her a drug dealer.
>>
Repost

I want to read a green about anon sneaking up on mares and stroking/playing with their docks
Have there ever been any stories about that or something similar?
-
>Anon is mildly terrifying to ponies
>He looks, moves, and acts like a predator
>Something about it unsettles most ponies
>Others? Well some just enjoy the dangers
>A stallion who could devour you at your most vulnerable
>Enticed by the danger, those mares flock to Anon
>Constantly trying to lure him in like the predator they feel he is
>Something something RGRE
>>
File: your ponk is now diamonds-rgre.png (541KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
your ponk is now diamonds-rgre.png
541KB, 2000x3000px
>>29744652
plugging
>>
>Strange magic occurs during the eclipse
>Celestia and Luna retire to Celestia's balcony to observe the eclipse while, in another world, Anon jerks off to pony pussy
>The moment the moon occludes the sun, Anon is torn away to Equestria and appears in Celestia's bedroom
>The sisters are shocked, not only because an alien appeared before then, but also because they didn't know that colts did that
>Anon has to integrate into pony society, but the sisters don't want to cast a cute little stallion to the wind, so they decide to go undercover and help him
>Hijinks ensue as Anon's attempts to find a job, make friends, and find a place to live outside of the castle are accidently sabotaged by a pair of tall unicorns in identity-obscuring robes
>>
>>29744785
this
>>
>>29744784
So are pharmacists, that doesn't make it illegal.
>>
>>29745235
yeah, but pharmacists are government controlled in government facilities. Not out in the middle of nowhere in the evil forest that has been abandoned.
>>
>>29745260
...You do realise that there are businesses that make and sell drugs like aspirin with the government only getting involved to make sure it's safe for consumption.

All Zecora needs to do is have Twilight sign off on her various potions and she's fine.
>>
>>29745296
Zecora gives Twilight monthly packages of potions and powders that increase the libito in males. Twilight'll sigh off anything Zecora wants.
>>
File: MKohut-Bolivia-COCA-040.jpg (422KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
MKohut-Bolivia-COCA-040.jpg
422KB, 1000x666px
>>29745260

>in the middle of nowhere in the evil forest

this is how cartel`s work actually.
>>
>>29745457
Wait, why is it that Twilight in an RGRE universe didn't get called out for dressing up like a male? Her wearing a Startswirl costume would be like some dude dressing up as Catwoman for halloween.
>>
>>29745470
She's a sperglord. Most ponies just try to ignore her.
>>
Still waiting Lero and Anon, i just want to know about ponyville event. And... racist little cute horse.
>>
>>29745520
>racist little cute horse.
Turned to stone and smashed. Her sisters have been clitorectomized for defending her.
>>
>>29745520
>And... racist little cute horse.
I'm picturing her flopping her ears down and puffing out her cheeks, stomping her widdle hoofsies and angrily calling Anon a banana-eating monkey.

I can't take a racist pony seriously except for in a universe where pony-kicks can kill certain humans via collapsing their ribcage
>>
>>29745520
this again.
>>29745541
That fimfiction for (YOU)
>>
>>29745541
>I'm picturing her flopping her ears down and puffing out her cheeks, stomping her widdle hoofsies and angrily calling Anon a banana-eating monkey.

>Racistpone looks absolutely beside herself in adorable impotent rage
>Struggles to find suitably insulting words, but can't think up anything much worse than "dummy", "spider-hoofed", and "too tall"
>Blows raspberries at Anon and bats at his hand like a kitten when he brings it close to her
>>
Friendly reminder that it doesn't matter how many good prompts we make, if no writefags pick up on them they're kind of useless
>>
>>29745607
>good prompts
That was a good one.
>>
>>29745617
There are a few gems in that shitpile
>>
File: WEW.gif (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.gif
24KB, 200x200px
>>29745607
>good prompts
>>
File: 7c0888425eed97cb8fb5786de15c8df0.jpg (164KB, 850x1450px) Image search: [Google]
7c0888425eed97cb8fb5786de15c8df0.jpg
164KB, 850x1450px
>Be Anon
>Clang!
“Again! Quickly now young Drake! Speed is of the essence!”
>”Anon, why is spike wearing a helmet, and armour, and… is that an axe? Spike shouldn’t be playing with an axe!
“Nonsense! This is the proper attire for a dragon hero of legend. Go ahead, show her what we worked on!”
>”Yeah, watch this Twi!”
>inhaling sharply, Spike breathes a jet of flame into the air
>you could feel the heat from it removing your eyebrows as you watched
>Twilight poofs a bubble around herself to protect her from the heat as she watches the fire
>she looked dumbstruck
>with one last gasp, Spike extinguished the flames, panting heavily
“Nice one Spike, i think that was your longest yet!
>”Really? Ahh yeah!” he responds, jumping up and down, his armour, really just an old umpire’s gown and a pot, making clunking noises as he does so
>Twilight turns to you. “I’ve never seen him make that much flame before, what in celestia’s green Equestria did you teach him?”
>All you know about Dragons comes from Skyrim, Dark Souls and various bits of hearsay you’ve picked up from the ponies around town
>But you're not gonna tell Twiggles that
“Just helping the young Drake here unlock his true potential, like the Dragon Lords of old!”
>Twilight looks at you with eyes that tell you that she’d had enough of you shit today, before turning to Spike
>”Do you know how dangerous that is? I know your scales can take a lot of force and your fireproof, but that doesn’t mean everyone else is as well. What if someone got hurt?”
>Spike visibly deflates at Twiggles words. You really needed to teach him how to stand up for himself.
>So much for Dragon Hero
>>
>>29745673
>”Anonymous. I don’t know what crazy gibberish you were shouting, but you told me that there were no dragons in your world, so i don't know how you expect to teach spike how to be a Dragon Lord. And besides, the dragons already have a Lord, and her name is Ember.”
>The purple buzzkill continues. “And Spike, take off that ridiculous out fit and put down that axe, we still have to sort the left wing of the castle library today.”
>Twilight walked back into the castle without so much as a backwards glance.
>So what if you wanted to give the guy a little excitement? Beats sorting books all day.
>I don’t know why book hoers has to be such a colossal cuntasaurus rex all the time
>Always demeaning Spike , like he was her slave or something
>that's when you had the idea
>the best idea you have ever had
>if the Dragons have a lord already, what's to stop there from being a Dragon Knight?

>You are Spike
>an incredibly bored spike at that
>Anon was gonna teach you how to be strong, like those heroes in the comics!
>then twilight had to come outside and ruin your chance
>you sigh as Twilight magics a pile of ancient tomes into your arms
>at least anon taught you some cool new words
>you don't know what a “Thu’um” is, or what “Yol Toor Shul” meant, but they sounded cool
>probably something awesome from his world
>Like that ‘Path of the Dragon’ he mentioned.
>you need to ask him more about that
>putting the books into their correct places according to the dewey decimal system you start wondering about what Anon was telling you about Dragons
>you had never heard of any of it before, and you had used your position as Princess Twilight’s assistant to look extensively into the subject
>so you were understandably distracted thinking of new insight into his species when you walked straight into a pile of books
>>
File: 1484591016269.jpg (81KB, 736x572px) Image search: [Google]
1484591016269.jpg
81KB, 736x572px
>>29745679
>the sound of hardback copied books hitting crystal and pages fluttering all over the floor snaps you back to reality
>”SPIIIIIIIIIIKE!”
>oh no
>you know that tone
>it's the tone that haunts your childhood
>it’s the tone that means you were sleeping in the closet tonight
>you had your own room now, but you still remember that closet
>that dark, musty closet...
>you shudder as you scramble to pick up all the books you dropped
>wait
>these books are all about dragons!
>and you didn’t recognize any of them!
>making a note about that, you finally stack and sort the books just as twilight comes around the corner
>”what was that noise?”
“N-Nothing.”
>She gives you a look of pure exasperation, then sighs
>”Come on then. We still have more books to sort.”
“Did we get any comic books?” you say hopefully. “I lost my collection when Golden Oaks was destroyed.”
>”Why would a- nevermind, i think we actually got some.”
>YES
>This was the best day ever
>>
>>29745690
>you are anon again
>And you were making some preparations
>there was no blacksmith or armoury in Ponyville, so that means you were gonna have to go find one
>you had some bits from helping around town, so you didn’t think it would be that much of a problem
>until you learned how much a good suit of armour costed
>and that was just the pony armour set
>you had nowhere near enough for a custom suit, let alone two
>that's why you were digging in the outskirts of pony ville with a gem sifter and a big wagon
>with several big holes behind you
>you had some luck with your endeavour though as your half full wagon attested to
>fuck yeah

more later maybe
>>
>>29745690
the poor little fuck
raised by soft herbivores
he has no chance
>>
>>29745694
Sweet, that armor set is the best.
>>
>>29745694
I an going to be disappointed if he doesn't make the armor from the gems by using duck tape/glue to hold it in one piece.
>>
>>29745607
Still better than regular bumps
>>
>>29745607
>Brazil homeless hero
>>
File: dong ring flavored.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dong ring flavored.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
>>29744640
>>
>>29745694
I AM INTEREST
>>
Johnathan
>>
>>29745541
>>29745585

Anon, she'd gladly kill you to rid Ponyville of your presence.

She ain't cute, she's an attempted murderer. Given the opportunity she'd beat you to death, no matter how many kicks it would take compared to killing Lero.
>>
File: cheese stuffed.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cheese stuffed.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>29746078
I'm sorry
>>
>>29746121
No no no, I mean outside xeno-verse. Regular ol' RGRE universe, where ponies are marshmallows.
>>
>>29746153
>where ponies are marshmallows.
This is why everyone left you
>>
>>29746153
>ponies are marshmallows.
THIS! HE GET IT!
>>
>>29746121

>>29745541
>I can't take a racist pony seriously except for in a universe where pony-kicks can kill certain humans via collapsing their ribcage
>except for in a universe where pony-kicks can kill certain humans via collapsing their ribcage
>except
Yes. That's exactly what he said. A racist pony is adorable except for when the story is in a universe where the pony can and will kill the human. Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>29746187
dear god
>>
>>29746153
>Regular ol' RGRE universe, where ponies are marshmallows.

But that gets boring after a while.

I'm not asking for edge, just a story where ponies aren't marshmallows.
>>
>>29746238
>just a story where ponies aren't marshmallows.
>Only 2 story where ponies aren't marshmallows
kys
>>
>>29746238
To be fair, murderous racist ponies being more than willing to blindly kill any human they meet via breaking all their ribs is a bit much if your goal is to avoid edge while still steering away from marshmallow. It's possible to avoid marshmallow while no jumping straight into murder.
>>
>Anon is nice enough, pleasant
>Fairly outgoing most of the time, usually happy, likes to spend time with friends
>Though the mysticism has worn off over time for most, sometimes ponies he only recently met finally give in to their curiosity and ask Anon about the long, aged scar on his inner left forearm
>They're usually drunk; they have to be to get over the rudeness of asking, especially a stallion
>He always peers at the mark with a strange smile and says that it was an injury he picked up when he was younger and dumber
>He never says anything more than that, so eventually the ponies who know him just drop the subject, even if his closest friends occasionally worry about his hesitance to offer specifics
>This feeling of worry frequently returns when Anon get into one of his strange 'moods'
>It doesn't happen often, but their are two usual effects that making spotting the phenomena much easier
>The first is simple; canceling appointments
>Now, everypony does that sometimes, but when Anon does it he cancels everything, sometimes for over a day, and his friends are sure that during those days he doesn't leave his house
>The second sign is more frequent in general and as such harder to spot, but it ALWAYS shows up after the first
>Anon will go somewhere, usually the SAA farm but not exclusively, and try to find some extra work or task
>Anon already has a job at SAA and a fair amount of bits to live on (Granny Apple makes sure of it), but that isn't the strangest part
>If he goes for work and any complications come up about the hassle of temporary employment and payment, Anon always says that it doesn't matter, and that he'll volunteer for free
>He's quite insistent
>Applejack sees this side of him the most
>She rarely asks him about it since he's never once given her a straight answer, but she's always thinking about what might be happening to him
>>
>>29746488
>She and the other mane six have investigated him in secret several times to try and find out if he's having any of the usual problems an available colt might have, like harassment or stalking
>Anything that might explain why he hides in his home or runs off to seek time near others
>They never find anything concrete beyond the usual stuff
>Still, every few months like clockwork, Anon will politely reschedule any appointments he has beyond work and lock himself away
>Two or three days later he'll emerge and begin his search, many times ending up on the farm
>AJ always shows him plenty of care and never lets him work extra hours without getting payed, even though he insists, obsessively almost, that he doesn't want to be a burden to them by forcing extra time
>AJ will occasionally find Anon out in the field fiddling with an apple or a leaf or whatever might be nearby, staring out at nothing with a melancholy expression and stroking the scar on his forearm
>She always approaches him in these moments
>"Hey cowpoke, you doin' alright out here?" she'll say, or some other variant, many times startling him without meaning to
>He laughs, smiles, shakes his head
>"Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine." he says, every time
>Sometimes she finds him hard at work, his face hardened as he pushes like a machine at whatever task he's given, outpacing even Big Mac's efforts with his raw attention to the job
>He whispers to himself sometimes when he thinks nopony can hear him, and it's usually the same things
>"It always passes." he'll say, "This is normal. I'm fine, It always passes." he reminds himself quietly
>If he and AJ have any extended conversions during this time, Anon frequently becomes more sentimental than usual, even for a male
>He'll frequently mention how much he appreciates the time and attention you and all the others in his life give 'someone like him'
>He'll how much he cares about you, and them, and how he knows that everypony cares about him, too
>>
>>29746494
>Sometimes his eyes become strained, almost desperate when he says these things
>She always immediately confirms his statements, even if she think they're obvious
>"Well o'course!" she'll say, and mean every word, "'Course they do! Why wouldn't they?"
>He never answers
>>
>>29746502
You reminded me to take my meds.
>>
>>29746488
hes a suicide aint he
>>
>>29746187
WHAT THE F-AHAHAHAHA, THAT'S SO FUCKING FUNN-
>>29746488
O-Oh...

Now I'm sad
>>
>>29746494
fund this.
>>
>>29746523
That's good Anon. If only I hadn't made so many grammar errors that I'm now considering taking some myself.

This is your brain on green.
>>
>>29745694
please continue
>>
File: 1468081192134.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
1468081192134.png
770KB, 752x625px
>>29746488
>>29746494
>>29746502
shit, now I'm sad
>>
>page 9

Cause of Death: Feels
>>
>>29747251
>Cause of death: too embarrassed to go outside or answer the door while wearing a ratty sweater; starved to death
>>
File: Good very good..jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Good very good..jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>29746488
>>29746494
>>29746502
......Do it.
>>
>>29747293
Be realistic - she died of extreme shame on the first day. The shame of realization that your scenario is plausible.
>>
>>29746502
>Anon is constantly worried people will find out the scar is just a red marker.
>During his super edgy phase he'd draw it on each morning, and was then teleported to Equestria.
>Years have passed and he's outgrown his edgy autism, but he can't just stop drawing it, otherwise ponies will realise.
>In the back of his closet there's a bunch of flame shirts too.
>>
>Waifu has a very innocent view on colts
>Firmly believes that they wouldn't do something as "dirty" as masturbating
>Anon comes into her life and proves her wrong
>>
>>29747651
No.
>>
>>29747937
>Anon, stop masturbating into my breakfast.
I just want to fertilize your eggs. Let me fuck you.
>Silly anon you cant fertilize chicken eggs.
>>
>>29748132
>>Anon, stop masturbating into my breakfast.
>"No."
>>
>>29748132
>>29748194
>masturbating
>willing waifu right there
confirmed faggot
>>
>>29748274
It's for when she's too worn out.
>>
>>29748281
>not taking her anyways
i stand by my statement
>>
>>29748283
>Raping your waifu
>>
File: 1472754220683.png (570KB, 1400x809px) Image search: [Google]
1472754220683.png
570KB, 1400x809px
>>29748290
>implying rape
she wants it anon
she always wants it

the mind is willing but the body is spongy and weak
>>
>>29744777
A "cottage" industry?

Get it?

Because she lives in a cottage?
>>
File: aXm1555xjU.jpg (38KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1555xjU.jpg
38KB, 650x650px
>>29746502
Welp, that got too real.
>>
>>29748307
> forked tongue

Por qué?
>>
File: 1453762590292.png (619KB, 772x825px) Image search: [Google]
1453762590292.png
619KB, 772x825px
>>29749092
>>
>>29749092
>doesn't mention the fuckhuge horns on her head
>>
>>29749115
Shit, I thought that was just more hair. Okay, makes sense now I suppose.
>>
>>29744640
Why is rainbow cropped out of these pictures?
>>
>>29749092
Because forked tongue allows the demonpone to detect which direction your scent is coming from, and therefore where you are. She can smell that dick from miles away and she's coming to get it, no matter where you hide.
>>
File: 1476820683489.png (97KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
1476820683489.png
97KB, 800x345px
>>29749252
>Demonpone tracks you down by the smell/taste of your cock
>Your doors are locked (you're the only one in Ponyville who has mechanically-locking doors instead of the easily-bypassed magically-locked doors) and your windows are closed
>Another failure for Demonpone
>But wait.
>There, on the front door!
>Another tiny door!
>Demonpone will taste your cum yet!
>Demonpone tries to crawl through tiny door-door
>Demonpone's succulent rump gets caught and she cannot get unstuck
>Demonpone cries herself to sleep that night
>>
>>29749284
Anon humps her face out and drags her in.
>>
>>29749299
kek
Perfect mouth-raping position.
inb4 you can't rape the willing
>>
File: 1408307527167.jpg (89KB, 708x603px) Image search: [Google]
1408307527167.jpg
89KB, 708x603px
>>29749299
>>29749307
>mouth
>back end is completely and utterly defenseless
Plebeians get out of my thread.
>>
>>29749336
All holes are available once the pony is trapped.
>>
>Anon steals a tome of forbidden dark magic
>He's gonna summon himself a succubus
>He performs the ritual, and his demonpone arrives from the land of fire and suffering
>Succubus pone is confused
>When mortals summon one of their kind to experience unholy pleasure, it's usually a mare summoning an incubus
>She's never been called upon before
>She tries to act the part, but Anon can tell something's up
>After a bit of prodding, she breaks down and admits that she's a virgin
>But what she lacks in experience, she makes up with enthusiasm, so he should totally give her a chance, she's always wanted to feel the touch of a stallion, she promises to only steal his soul a little bit, she reads lots of dirty magazines so she's picked up on some of the techniques, and she--
>As she rambles a mile a minute, blood rushes into Anon's cock at the speed of sound as he realizes he's about to deflower an immortal lust demon
>>
>>29749342
This anon is my nigga.
I'd kill for him.
>>
>>29749342
>succupony steals anon souls
>its literally a pile of shit
i guess all those years shitposting really DID something
>>
>>29749370
Anon's soul is too big to fit into Succupony's Soul Sack™

Also, it's just a joke Anon.
>>
File: 1486634127798.png (267KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1486634127798.png
267KB, 343x432px
>>29749342
>As she rambles a mile a minute, blood rushes into Anon's cock at the speed of sound as he realizes he's about to deflower an immortal lust demon

this erects the man
>>
File: 1471933287056.png (41KB, 1158x881px) Image search: [Google]
1471933287056.png
41KB, 1158x881px
>>29749342
>>As she rambles a mile a minute, blood rushes into Anon's cock at the speed of sound as he realizes he's about to deflower an immortal lust demon
Nice.
>>
>Anon orders pizza
>Realizes belatedly that he does not have enough bits on hand to pay for it
>Thinks back to his younger years about what would happen if a woman (or the societal equivalent of a woman) wanted pizza but couldn't pay for it
>.....
>DONG DING
>who where?
>Anon answers the door in a loose housecoat
>The delivery pony is a teenaged mare
"Oh, no! It seems as though I don't have the bits for this pizza."
>He starts to slip the robe off of his shoulders, watching as the teenage mare's shocked expression turns to dawning realization, and then pure happiness
"Is there another way that I can..."
>Anon traces a finger along the teenage mare's jaw
"...pay for it?"
>>
File: blackjackpizzalogo.png (67KB, 265x246px) Image search: [Google]
blackjackpizzalogo.png
67KB, 265x246px
>>29749799
>Uh
>UH
>Shit.
>Applejack Pizza is going to spit in your food the next time you order if you can't come up with those 13 dollars.
>You run through the house with speed fueled with the knowledge that you only have about ten minutes before the pizza pony gets here.
>You check all your pockets, from unwashed pants to bathrobes.
>You turn over all your couch cushions.
>You even get on your hands and knees and check under the sofa.
>You've found SOME coinage, but not as much as you thought you would.
>After all that work, you've only accumulated...
>6 bits.
>DING DONG
>FUCK
>Dammit, what did people do back home when they couldn't afford pizza?!
>Wait, no.
>Okay, stop. Think.
>Things are different around here; don't forget.
>What did WOMEN do back home when they couldn't afford pizza?
>The mare starts knocking on the door and you realize that you've spend the last 30 seconds thinking.
>You rush into your bedroom, grab your housecoat, and rush back towards the door, stripping as you do so.
>You almost trip and fall while you're taking off your underwear, but that isn't important.
>The pizza guy is WAITING!
>Sweating, panting, and having banged your knee on the corner of the banister during your mad dash to reenact a porno, you finally reach out and open the door.
>The mare wearing the Applejack Pizza shirt looks distinctly disgruntled, peeved at having to wait for your dumb ass to answer the door.
>If you fuck this up, this mare's going to spit in your pizza the next time you order.
>The unicorn waiting for you is smaller than you expected, and she's got a bunch of red splotches on her face
>It dawns on you that she's a teenager.
>Perfect; no teenager can resist something to stick their dick into.
>Or, in the case of Equestria, no teenaged filly can resist the prospect of getting a dick stuck inside of them.
>>
>>29749878
>"Hello," the teenaged pony growls, looking down a receipt hovering in front of her face, "Is this Ah-noh-nee-moose?"
"You bet."
>You try and purr when you spoke, but you're still pretty out of breath.
>"I've got your pizza. That'll be thirteen bits, sir."
>The mare finally looks up to hover over your pie, and freezes.
>Her eyes widen as she takes in the sight of you, and a blush somehow makes itself known despite the red pockmarks already covering her cheeks.
"Goodness me, I think I'm a bit short."
>"S-Sir?"
>The mare takes an uncertain step back, eyes wide and wild
>You make a point of slipping the bathrobe over your shoulders.
"Is there any other way... that I can pay for-"
>SPLAT
>"NO THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY SORRY GOODBYE"
>The teenage filly drops the pizza right onto your porch and takes off running.
>...

>Be Digiorno
>Be running away from a stallion who was trying to seduce you
>You're going to be a virgin forever, aren't you?

It's a bit shit but it's better than nothing
>>
>>29749284
That looks a lot like the Pinkster, except if it was, she would magically get unstuck as soon as Anon looked away.

He looks back and she's gone, because now she's right behind him.
>>
>>29749884
kek
>>
File: 1482730591634.png (1MB, 811x985px) Image search: [Google]
1482730591634.png
1MB, 811x985px
I want to seduce a fresh out of training camp changeling infiltrator. Imagine the look on her face when the one meant to do the seducing gets seduced.
>>
>>29749884
Now I'm imagining multiple cheesy porn scenarios where a young mare is delivering pizza or come to fix Anon's hot water heater only to be seduced
>>
>>29749949
I think it starts here
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29187714/#29197155

Quoted the wrong post.
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192KB, 1060x952px) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192KB, 1060x952px
>>29749959
>you will never see right through an expertly trained infiltrator and surprise seduce her
>>
>>29749959
Oh goodness, look at her. She looks so happy.

>>29749995
>"The buck's with this guy? First he orders pizzas 3 times a week, next his pipes break twice a month, and on top of that he keeps cycling through pool fillies."
>>
>>29750034
>Anon is trying to invent the steam engine but keeps fucking up and having backpressure flow into the pipes.
>He orders pizza because he's been working nearly non-stop and doesn't have the ingredients or patience to cook his own food while the machine isn't working.
>The pool-fillies just happen to be a cheap source of assistants.
>>
File: 1427438341429.png (146KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
1427438341429.png
146KB, 660x847px
>>29750034
Changelings are very soft and happy creatures, like ponies. The only reason the ones you usually see are so angry and vicious looking is because they're starved of love.

A loved changeling is a happy changeling.
>>
>>29750080
>Anon keeps finding ponies waiting for him outside his door every morning, looking absolutely thrilled to see him
>They immediately jump into his arms and snuggle up against his chest
>Anon reacts as though he were being swarmed by 20 happy puppies, and the changelings soak up that love
>>
>>29750135
>>Something something RGRE
Ponies getting disgusted and angry at these 'mares' throwing themselves at a single male?
>>
>>29750149
Bam, nailed it. They're like "please stop molesting that stallion." and the changelings are all "no."
>>
>>29749336
You start with the mouth, then move on to the better holes.
>>
>>29749949
It didn't piss me off. I just thought it was trash. It was disappointment, not anger. Huge difference.
>>
>>29750255
Fucking amateurs. you END with the mouth. What if she bites you? You have to neutralize her first
>>
>>29750280
She's not going to bite you. Besides, I have a pair of huge pliers in case her face isn't cooperative. Can't bite very well without teeth.
>>
>>29750011
I miss bnw. They were pretty good people.
>>
>>29750280
shes a mare so she will love every second of it
>>
>>29750305
>shes a mare so she will love every second of it
This is just another reason to go ass-to-mouth.
>>
>>29750135

i always loved the idea where any changeling near anon soaks up so much love they all turn into queens

anon just gives them belly rubs and pettings
>>
>>29750398
Dude that's pretty lewd.
>>
>>29750394
I would keep a dozen queens for myself just to cuddle and pet everyday.
>>
>>29750421
dood
>>
>>29750421
So are you just going around posting horse porn for any particular reason or?
>>
>>29750421
Quit trying to get the thread deleted, asshole.
>>
>>29750456
That won't get the thread deleted, the janny or a random mod will probably drop by and just delete his posts.
>>
File: 1427011966734.png (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427011966734.png
78KB, 500x500px
>>29750456
So when the thread gets deleted, whoever makes the next RGRE thread plz use this image.
>>
>>29750421
So what made you decide to post this to RGRE of all threads? Out of every thread in the catalog?
>>
>>29750506
>implying
>>
>>29745673
>your fireproof
Fireproof what?
>>
File: 1449649203918.png (211KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1449649203918.png
211KB, 920x690px
>>29750421
>posts a couple of webms
>leaves
for what purpose
>>
>>29749949
http://pastebin.com/MiKdnHLL
It's at the bottom of the google doc.
>>
>>29750547
I think he was just giving us presents like some kind of perverted Santa Clause, stepping into the thread just long enough to drop off some webm's before giving us a wink and a nod and then disappearing into the night.
>>
>>29750562
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 181x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 181x164px
>>29749342
Oh god I love the premise anyone know of any green like it?
>>
I'm surprised a mod was actually awake to delete the posts.
>>
>>29750398
>>29750421
thats kinda hot
>>
Which ponies would be the clingiest?

Who would get jealous of Anon spending too much time with mares that aren't her.

In a world of herding as the norm, which mare is possessive and wants Anon all to themselves?

Or Anon is in a tiny herd with 2 or 3 mares, it's been that way from the start and they are definitely not open to the idea of 'just adding more' to their happy herd.
>>
>>29750845

>Who would get jealous of Anon spending too much time with mares that aren't her.
>In a world of herding as the norm, which mare is possessive and wants Anon all to themselves?

Fluttershy

She's also too timid to say anything, either to anon or the mares he flirts with.

But she burns with raging jealous fire on the inside.
>>
>>29750858
Fluttershy can only bottle it up for so long, eventually she's gonna explode.
>>
>>29749342
my nigga, I would buy you a beer
>>
>>29750867
At night, all over the bed sheet.
>>
>>29750867
>>29750858
She also has a fetish for being cucqueaned, so she hates herself.
>>
>>29750872
That's too much misery for such a sweet pone.
>>
>>29750858
>>29750867
>She may not actually say anything
>But she is bad at hiding it
>Anon has trouble telling due to pony body language barriers
>But her friends can tell that something is wrong
>>
>>29750890
She can't help it. Confirming her inferiority complex turns her on so much that she can get orgasms just watching her stallion fuck another mare. It's kinda pathetic. She just sits in the corner, sobbing and orgasming while some random zebra rides her stallion's cock right in front of her.
>>
You can get stoned in America, it won't kill you.
But if you get stoned in israel...
Buddy, you ded...
>>
>>29750444
Because it's /mlp/ and we like pony pussy
>>
I've got some green nobody asked for. First time writing so don't expect too much
>>
>you get off of the bed with a thump
>you walk over to your closet and start the slow process of equipping your armor
>it takes you a while even after all the training sensei had you do
>once all of its finally on, you take a look at the mirror
>your custom made iron armor looks just like a knights and fits around your form
>suave as fuck
>your name is High Road and today is the day that you're going to greatness
>today is the day that you will show the world what you're made of
>today is the day that you will start your grand adventure
>today is the start of a career that will surpass Daring Do's
>and you love it
>you take a step back from the mirror and run out of your bedroom and towards the kitchen
>you slow down to take a sniff of your mom's amazing cooking before resuming your pace
>you skid to a halt as you stop in front of your dad
Hi dad!
>he takes a look at you over his paper as he sips his coffee
>"Hey sport."
>both of you are silent
>"So today's the day, isn't it?"
>you nod as you start fidgeting
>"Now, are you sure that you don't want to stay here? You know that the craft of pencils has been long passed down our family."
>you groan in annoyance
Dad, look. I know that you want me to take over the family buisness, but I can't. I mean, look, at this.
>you point to your cutie mark, a compass, earned on the day you traveled into the forest next to your town
This is definitely not the mark a pencil maker gets! This is the mark of an adventurer, an explorer, someone to surpass--
>you hold your tongue
>your dad really doesn't like how you keep comparing yourself to a "fantasy" hero
>like he knows anything
>>
>>29750969
--Sensei! Surpass sensei! And besides dad, I'm sixteen now! I can make decisions for myself!
>dad goes back to his paper with a sigh
>"Alright, if you're that dedicated to it. Just make sure to write to us while you're gone. And send some of that money you'll get. We've needed to get a new door for a while."
>you squee as you jump in place
Thanks pops, you're the best!
>he grins at you over the paper
>"Go kiddo, don't want to keep Anon waiting."
>you nod as you run into the kitchen where your mom is making hay pancakes
>she looks at you and smiles
>"So today is when my little champ is going to go and become a big time adventurer, isn't it?"
>you nod enthusiastically, making your mom chuckle
>"Well what are you waiting for? You've got a whole world ahead of you, don't let us stop you."
>You smile before sprinting for the door
Bye pa, bye ma! I'll be sure to write once I've got the chance!
>they both say farwell as you step outside
>you take a breath of fresh air
>you're actually doing this
>you're going to leave this dinky, tiny, old town that nobody bothers to put on a map
>a town that is practically isolated from the rest of Equestria
>nobody cares about the town enough to come down, giving the town a very tightly knit community that only changes when somepony dies or is born
>this makes ponies very hesitant to leave, as they feel welcome here
>and you hated it
>today is the day that you will go and experience everything that the outside has to offer
>you're going to see the forests, the deserts, the oceans, the lakes
>you're going to meet changelings, griffons, diamond dogs
>who knows, maybe you'll slay a dragon like sensei!
>you bump against a wall
>looking up, you see that you were so lost in your thoughts that you walked all the way to Sensei's house and bumped into it
>>
>>29750975
>well, calling it a house is a little generous considering that it's little more than a shack
>the entire place reeks of decay, with the outside being caked in moss and the yard being left ravaged with weeds
>and sensei didn't care one bit
>you walk over to the door and position yourself at the very center
>you knock exactly 4 times on the door and wait 6 seconds
>sensei opened the door with his trademarked smile
>or at least, that's how you imagined how his face was
>its hard to read expressions when they're covered by a green mask
>"Hello young grasshopper. Are you ready to complete your training?"
>you nodded as he ushered you inside
>anyone that's been inside Sensei's house would immediately notice that it's worse on the inside than the outside
>there's so much junk that you can't even see the floor, restricting your movement
>sensei's bed is also covered making it so that sensei only sleeps on a hammock
>this isn't even mentioning the cobwebs, smell of mold, and his strange brick that constantly plays "patrician music"
>and yet even with all of this Sensei still can find whatever he needs whenever while your having trouble balancing on a pillow with a minotaur on it
>"Now are you sure that you want to do this young grasshopper? The world on the outside is very different from here"
That's what I'm leaving town for!
>he grins, you think
>"In that case..."
>Sensei trails off as he sticks his hand between a box that's full of dried meats and another box full of magazines that your parents wouldn't let you read
>stupid parents
>all you wanted to see was a mare's "bongos" as Sensei called them
>>
>>29750978

>"Ah ha!"
>Sensei pulls out a sword from the rubble
>"This sword was crafted from an ancient master in an ancient land. This sword is superior to all others, as it is folded over one thousand times! I have threatened many a vampires with this sword, and now, it is yours"
>you snatch the sword out of his hands
Thanks sensei!
>you bow to him
Now I would like to talk more but my train leaves soon. I'll write back!
>he sputters out something as you leave
>you close the door behind you

>be Anon
>should've you let the kid go?
>you ponder this thought for a second
>eh, why not?
>you go back to reading about the history of Equestria
Ah ha! I knew it! The comics were canon!

That's it. Thoughts, criticism? Should I keep going or kill myself? Keep in mind my proofreading is reading it over once and saying, "Yeah, that's good."
>>
>>29750983
I don't get it. I am saying that it is good but I can not understand it.
>>
>>29750983
Well you kinda fucked up the three by having him treat his mom and dad like we would those roles should have been reversed also prob be better if he was she unless the point is normal roles/autism brought up stallion joins the hairs other then that it's pretty good
>>
>>29751018
Fucking auto correct is cancer I'm going to bed
>>
>>29750983
It's kinda confusing and has no connection to RGRE.
>>
File: やったァああ.jpg (236KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
やったァああ.jpg
236KB, 1600x1600px
>Anon's herd is the entire female population of Canterlot Castle
>>
>>29751112
>>Anon's herd is the entire female population of Canterlot Castle
>entire female population
this.
>>
File: IMG_5436.jpg (109KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5436.jpg
109KB, 625x552px
>>29746502
I might just be stupid, but I dont get it.
What is the implications behind the scar and him rescheduling appointments once in a while?
Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>29751356
He probably was a heroin addict, and is suffering from withdrawal, at which he then occupies himself or locks himself up.
>>
>>29751356
Anon is struggling with depression. When it starts to get worse, he has enough presence of mind to reschedule appointments for later. He then stays inside because he is too depressed to do anything. The scar is where he slit his wrist to commit suicide, only to end up in Equestria.
>>
>>29751452
THIS!
>>
>>29751452
Slit wrists are boring, at least it's kind of exciting to go to a scene where someone set themselves on fire.

It would explain away the mask pretty good too.
>>
File: 1485660636875.gif (669KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
1485660636875.gif
669KB, 600x416px
>>29751356
I don't know the exact psych terminology, but I would go with 'bipolar manic depression'. You experience heavy swings almost completely at random. One day everything is amazing, the next you might fuck up something or not get a reply from a friend or just start doubting yourself about something trivial, and it's downhill from there.

Can confirm Anons action arent unusual - I've had occasions where I've locked myself away for a week, maybe eat something 2/3 times total in that time. It feels pointless to do anything, either because you know you'll fuck up or because you don't deserve any form of satisfaction. Maximum melancholy.

It also doesn't 'end' immediately. Social contact is difficult because theres still that mindset that you're just wasting the other persons time, that they should be focused on anything else because you don't want to be a burden or a distraction.

The answer is obviously to provide perpetual pony pussy pounding programs preventing paranoid psychosis. Or pic related. That works too
>>
How about something simple?

>Luna takes a liking to Anon.
>Is a thousand years out of practice at wooing stallions.
>Ponies find her behavior abhorrent.
>Anon finds it adorable.
>>
>>29751633
>Pic
>"Tiddies..."
>>
>>29751633
I know, man, it's fucked. It's a long road to recovery.
>>
>>29750983
Punctuation and capitalization are a thing.....a thing you should use....please.

Not RGRE enough regardless.
>>
>>29751112
>Mfw when I was the one who wrote that prompt and some one noticed it.
Anon is well known around Canterlot castle for being a gentle, caring master. Pretty much everyone wants to have his babies and a few of them have already become mothers. Anon honors them by showing concern for the state of his unborn children, giving them belly rubs laying down with them speaking soft words
>>
>>29751971
>>29751047
>>29751018
Did I really not hunt at the rgre enough? Was it because it was too confusing or something else? Also, how was it confusing and what could I do to fix it?
>>
>>29752257
The mother was in the kitchen and the father was sitting at the table reading the paper. That shit is regular gender roles.
>>
>>29752318
>the world on the outside is very different from here
>a town that is practically isolated from the rest of equestria

Was this way too vague then?
>>
>>29752342
Yeah.

But again.....punctuation and capitalization.
>>
File: list in her eyes.png (2MB, 3100x2250px) Image search: [Google]
list in her eyes.png
2MB, 3100x2250px
>>29751971
>Punctuation and capitalization
no u
>>
>>29752390
Quin ellipsis don't require capitalization.
>>
>>29752400
>Quin ellipsis
wat
>>
>>29752410
>.....
>>
>>29752419
yes, but i never said it did
>>
>>29751645
I'd read it
>>
Artyom
>>
File: artyom.jpg (9KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
artyom.jpg
9KB, 245x205px
>>29752508
yeah?
>>
>>29750983
I like it senpai. Just throw in some random "Silly little colt" lines if you're waiting until later to get to the meat of the RGRE. It should keep everyone happy.
>>
>>29752534
>Not answering in the tongue of the Motherland.

I'm disappointed, son.
>>
>>29752565
artyom knows english and russian, his father wanted him to learn both.
>>
>>29752508
>>29752534
seenging pipes
>>
>>29752342
Oooo, so this is the only non rgre town in Equestria eh? Neat idea but without a scene of him encountering that it isn't obvious at all.
>>
>>29751356
promptfag here

As others have said, the general idea was that the Anon in the prompt has bouts of depression and, over time, has become used to his condition. He may also not have access to any medicine, or didn't take any before, and copes with the imbalance through self-assurance and distraction until it passes. I also implied that depression or similar things aren't common in Equestria, so poners haven't caught on to the signs. Beyond that stuff is up for interpretation.
>>
>>29752248
I like to read that please anon-kun.
>>
>>29752248
my heart
>>
File: 1333029913994.jpg (222KB, 668x688px) Image search: [Google]
1333029913994.jpg
222KB, 668x688px
No one would reeeee if I wrote light, consensual, loving Flutterdom right?
>>
File: fluttershy freaky.png (857KB, 1020x1068px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy freaky.png
857KB, 1020x1068px
>>29753208
just do it you faget
>>
>>29753208
DO IT
>>
>>29753208
Fuck you to meh, dom is trash and so are you.
>>
>>29753208
Duet
>>
>>29746502
To Anon
>There was just so little time left after you were born.
>I don't know how much love I managed to pour into raising you after your mother died...
>But your smile kept me going

>I would like to have come with you, but I couldn't.
>I wanted you to forget everything and move on... I knew you'd be alright.
>But you'll get lonely, and remember.

>I know you'll grow strong, and read this letter some day.
>I really wish we could have spent more time together. I'm sorry.
>You were so young back then, too young to understand what they meant. So let me repeat...
>My final words to you.

>I love you son.

>I could never find the right way to tell you.
>When i'm older i know that i'll be silent beside you
>And the words wont be enough
>And you will need to know it inside our faces
>And i will carry on for us

>And it's a long way forward
>So trust in me
>And i know
>I'm not
>Alone
>You'll be watching over us
>Until
>You're gone
>>
>>29753208
Do it
>>
>>29753208
Do it but don't let people scare you off.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>29753249
Son of a bitch.
>>
File: Trigger.gif (329KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger.gif
329KB, 256x256px
>>29753249
>>You're gone
>>
File: good bye anon.gif (1MB, 245x147px) Image search: [Google]
good bye anon.gif
1MB, 245x147px
>>29753249
I'M NOT CRYING
YOU'RE CRYING
SHUT UP
>>
>>29753249
I see what you done. Good taste
>>
>>29749342
Little did succubus pone know her magically enhanced sex drive and endurance can only almost keep up with anon's. Her heart on the other hand stood no chance.
>>
File: 1478932686098.png (277KB, 518x828px) Image search: [Google]
1478932686098.png
277KB, 518x828px
>>29753208
Eh... everything with Fluttershy I just like for her to be getting dominated. She's just too perfect for it.
>>
>>29753409
Believe it or not , Anon, there a lot of people in real life who are submissive around other people and dominant in the bedroom
>>
>>29753440
Nice meme.
>>
>>29753440
I could see things being all bottled up inside of her. She's prime pickings for gentle not-so-gentle loving.
>>
>>29753445
I think what you don't understand is, a Dom doesn't have to overcome their partner in order to be dominant in bed. They just have to like being in power, while the partner doesn't mind or even likes being submissive.
>>
>>29753249
I don't get it.
Did the dad die, did Anon an hero what?
Don't care if I'm exposing how retarded I am, I legit don't get this post.
>>
File: 1486279516132.jpg (1MB, 1600x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1486279516132.jpg
1MB, 1600x1435px
>>29753800
That's nice, it doesn't change the way I see Fluttershy being.
>>
>>29753821
Fair enough
>>
>>29753810
The
>When you're reading this
line seems to indicate the father died first.
The Greentext doesn't explain this Anon much though.
>>
File: 1391417257321.jpg (23KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1391417257321.jpg
23KB, 500x378px
>>29753883
So if I got this right
>MomAnon dies in childbirth or during Anon's childhood
>DadAnon dies later
>Anon an heroes
>Ponyland because he had a hard life
>Still depressed because suicidal depression requires more than 'cheer up, bro'
Right?

If this is the case I don't get the massive 'i cri evrytime' feedback.
Not that the green was written badly, just that we know so little about Anon that it feels hard to empathize with him to this degree.
>>
>>29753952
I was under the impression that Anon committed suicide and that note ("You'll be watching over us") implied that Anon's dad was still alive and that he was writing a letter to his dead son as some kind of cathartic relief, like talking to a gravestone.
>>
>>29753810
Writerfags here. Dadanon run over and killed in car crash saved his son
>>29753952
>Anon a hero
No. His Dad did.
>>
>>29753952
I think that seems about right.
>>29753989
Might have been possible to read it both ways if it wasn't for the
>I know you'll grow strong, and read this letter some day.
line.
The rest could be read either way but implied future agency of Anon to read the letter indicates he Can Read, and the dead don't have much opportunity to read as far as I know.
>>
>>29754015
I choose to believe the "anon an herod and dad is mourning" because I find the concept of outliving your children (and the unknowable dread of wondering if you contributed to his suicide or otherwise could have stopped it) very sad.
>>
>>29745457
fuck your meme, Zecora a cute.
>>
>>29753231
1 out of 7 Anons are faggots.
>>
Is the flutterdom anon still willing to write? Because I kind of need it. Oh and inject it with comfiness and some feels
>>
>>29754425
More like 6 out of 7 Anon's are trash.
>>
File: 1488757763068.png (275KB, 699x705px) Image search: [Google]
1488757763068.png
275KB, 699x705px
>>29754448
>>
File: fluttershy animals2.png (907KB, 1080x1008px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy animals2.png
907KB, 1080x1008px
>>29753208
I crave it.
>>
>>29754445
Too tired, I'll finish it tomorrow.
If I get dubs I'll finish it tonight, but I very much doubt I will.
>>
>>29746078
She's proving she's a breadwinner and can provide for a big family.
>>
>>29754725
>If I get dubs I'll finish it tonight
Kek has forsaken us!
>>
>>29754809
>"Only the finest frozen pizza, love."
>>
Woo thread is a bit dead

>"Hey Anon! Why are you hanging around the castle? Aren't you and Twi supposed to be on some sort of cheesy date?"
>Dash makes a kissy face as she flies over your head
>You throw an arm up in the air while leaving the other holding your book open
"Hey at least someone else other than me remembered!"
>Dash stops her teasing and seemingly freezes in the air
>"Wait wait wait wait! Did Twi literally stand you up?"
"Mmm-huh!"
>Dash shakes her head
>"What in the buck is more important than a night with her stallion?"
>She almost shouts it in obvious confusion
"Studying for a test"
>"Studying?"
"Yep."
>You turn the page on your book and keep reading
>She covers her face with her hooves
>"Geeze that mare is such a dyke. Did she at least give you a heads up?"
>You just point over to the slip of paper on the table in front of you
"Dont worry about the footprint. She had a guard leave it on my doorstep"
>Dash drops out of the air into the chair next to you
>"For the love of...HOW CAN A MARE THAT SMART BE SO DUMB?"
>You just shrug and continue reading
>"And how can you be so calm! Any normal stallion would never talk to her again."
"Yeah you are probably right."
>She smacks herself in the forehead with her hoof hard enough that you can hear it even when muffled by her fur
>"So are you gonna dump her? I wouldnt blame you if you did."
"Nope. I have other plans for her."
>You place your bookmark in your book and slide it in front of her
>She winces and whistles when she reads the title
>"Riding the Peak: A stallions guide to teat twisting and mare orgasm denial" By Prench Tickler
>>
File: 1441999384254.png (2MB, 2301x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1441999384254.png
2MB, 2301x1285px
>>29755630
nice
>>
File: 83c.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
83c.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>29755630
Eh.
>>
>>29755652
Sorry if you are not a fan. I saw the thread was slow as fuck today and decided to throw a quick little thing down.
>>
File: 1423704591768.png (321KB, 1045x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1423704591768.png
321KB, 1045x1456px
>>29755630
Figured that would be more Dash's thing.
>>
>>29755664
>Vibrators on wing tips
>>
>>29755630
>all her friends hear about it from dash
>none of twi's friends will help her out
>>
File: 1490382341976 (1).png (276KB, 849x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490382341976 (1).png
276KB, 849x1024px
>>29755630
Dump Twi and fuck Dash instead
>>
File: IMG_4677.png (462KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4677.png
462KB, 1200x1600px
Wow, what happend to these threads?
Just a few weeks ago they flew by like 3 threads a day
>>
>>29755804
More like a thread a day (not counting that one day where some moron made like 8 threads in a row and screwed up every single one)

but yeah, it's a bit slow lately.
>>
>>29755804
>>29755820
GAZE INTO THE ABYSS THAT IS YOUR FUTURE
>>
>>29755834
The future seems to involve Bombshell using fake chest floof to attract stallions
>>
>>29755737
On twilight's bed.
>>
>>29755891
That's exactly what she would want.
Why do you think she's doing this?
She wants to see her stallion reaming a more fertile, better looking mare than her.
You think she's studying for a test?
She's actually watching the conversation from afar with scrying spells.
>>
File: 1467647943069.jpg (140KB, 1024x916px) Image search: [Google]
1467647943069.jpg
140KB, 1024x916px
>>29755737
>Dash never had anything beyond a second date because of her "selfish" desire be monogamous and to have a stallion all to herself.
>Even being a hero and celeb won't fix the taint of being "selfish".
>You and her hook up, and she learns you're monogamous too.
>You get an uncharacteristically bashful yet eager mare with little drama after that revelation.
>Treat her with the love and genuine affection she gives you so freely for a permanent lifebond.
>Life is pretty good with someone you know will never turn on you.
>>
>Moondancer finally builds up the courage to propose to her stallion
>Her stallion being Anon, of course
>After taking him out to a nice restaurant and a super-romantic fireworks display, she offers him the ring and asks for his hoof-spider in marriage
>He turns her down
>Mostly because she forgot to tell him that they were a couple
>Oops
>Moondancer tries to salvage their friendship, while secretly holding out hope that she can win his heart and give him her grandfather's dong ring
>>
File: 1457916046523.png (63KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1457916046523.png
63KB, 368x519px
>>29755931
MY SOUL
>>
File: 1488431377174.jpg (416KB, 1490x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1488431377174.jpg
416KB, 1490x1448px
>>29755737
>You grab Dash by the wings and slam her on the table.
>"Oof ! Anon what the he-" She stops as she sees the lust in your eyes. "A-Anon, what a-are you doing!?"
>You begin to rub your face up her stomach and along her chest like those books say to do.
>...
>What? If it works for a pony it works for you!
>As you slowly rub your face along her you begin to speak.
"Listen here Dash. I've been getting blue balled by Twilight since I started dating her. So, if she doesn't care about me now-"
>You raise up and take off your shirt.
>Dash is too stunned by what is happening to run.
>Her jaw drops as you reveal your muscle toned chest.
"-let's see if she cares when I'm with her friend~."
>You seize Rainbow's open mouth for your own as she at first bats at you before wrapping her hooves around the back of your head and kissing back.
>Your tongues collide as Rainbow forgets her previous attempts at fleeing and instead begins to tug you in closer to rub herself all over you.
>You'll make sure Twilight can smell you on her and her on you.
>You'll make Twilight miss you, and you'll make Rainbow love you.
>>
>>29755965
Hey, look how well he's integrating. He's already thinking like a woman.
>>
>>29755970
>>29755965
I kinda want to see how ponies would react to a Anon raised in Equestria but is still as lusty as a mare.
>>
File: 1329866557284.png (1MB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1329866557284.png
1MB, 1280x1706px
>>29755931
>tfw too far gone for relationships
>tfw don't feel anything
>>
>>29755965
"Oh hey Twi, smell this? It means you're in a herd now."
>>
>>29755942
>>He turns her down
wat
>>Mostly because she forgot to tell him that they were a couple
WAT

why do you hurt me so anon?
>>
>>29755984
>Finally!
>>
>>29755965
>becomes a cheating whore after one missed date
typical stallion
>>
>>29755834
Told ya'll Discord was a mistake, doesn't matter if they are just "editing" for each other, when they don't even post anything outside of their hugbox. The slow death has begun and idiots that reflexively bend over for a namefag refuse to acknowledge it. But that's how it always is I guess.
>>
>The pony equivalent of Nightwish
>>
>>29756566
>It's 10 before (you)
Anon & Lero & Andrew when?
>>
>>29756574
Half past Later if you are lucky.
Anon & Lero would be much better to ask about, being that it actually exists.
>>
>>29756588
B-but i need to know Andrew meet Anon - lero
>>
>>29756574
whos anderew?
>>
>>29756640
>Hand
>A slightly more realistic take on the "Human in Equestria" story concept.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/14407/hands
>>
>>29756645
ah him

almost forgot about him and his boomstick made by tiny horse children
>>
>>29755965
>Twilight gets publicly dumped and you quick hop over to the much more receptive Rainbow.
>The pegasus athlete may not be too savvy in the field of romance, but she tries her hardest and her affection is genuine.
>And you can gladly return her feelings.
>Twilight, meanwhile, is loosing her shit. Never before in history has a PRINCESS been dumped.
>It's a dishonor that no one has ever had to face before
>And now she's alone again...
>She just assumed that you wouldn't need any maintenance after the "my world is RGR and I'm more or less a mare with a dick" talk.
>It's a depressing life lesson on why assuming is bad.
>Meanwhile, you're cuddling a wildly blushing but not resisting Rainbow in public and savoring actually having a lover.
>>
>>29755965
YES! KEK WORST PONE WITH SECOND WORST PONE!
>>
>>29756688
>Until she misses one date because of an emergency she has to respond to.
If he'll cheat with you he'll cheat on you.
>>
>>29755737
There we go. Sorry I'm late
>>
>>29756709
>Missing a date because of an emergency
Understandable.
>Missing a date to study and have a guard hand you a note saying so.
BEGONE THOT.
>>
File: 1409883496780.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409883496780.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>29756736
Nigger have you forgotten the kinds of tests Twilight takes?

Her last test was to SAVE A FUCKING EMPIRE.
>Oh no, we'll have to miss dinner because Twilight has to defeat an eldritch shade enslaving the populace better fuck the next mare to cross my path.

I've literally dated women more understanding than Anon.
He is a shit
A SHIIIIT!
>>
File: bon bon objects.png (104KB, 337x284px) Image search: [Google]
bon bon objects.png
104KB, 337x284px
>>29756736
Your husbando is shit.
>>
>>29756758
I think "World ending monster battle" would go under the emergency banner and not the studying one. I'd be pissed if I got blown off for test cramming.
>>
File: 1430086445660.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1430086445660.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>29756827
She studied for the Crystal Empire test, besides just because schooling isn't important to you doesn't mean it isn't important.

Magnitudes more important for Twilight since it directly ties into her magic/ special talent/ element/ ability to protect.

I've had to cancel for shit way less important than simultaneously studying/ lifting/ weapon maintenance/ and fulfilling my fucking destiny.

And of the three tests we've seen Twilight take, her least important required her to birth a goddamn dragon. So I feel safe in assuming that the test is pretty important.

Ignoring even all of that, it is still a shitty move on Anon's part to immediately cheat. Sometimes shit comes up, that's life. Anon, you, and women in general, need to learn that the sun doesn't set on them and sometimes you'll have to step aside.
Or would you rather she fail the test and take you out to dinner for her to have to work that much harder on the next one, and pray that you didn't want another date then?

Either way, you're still better than Rainbow. There is no more dick move in the universe than cheating with your best friend's partner. Element of Loyalty my hairy asshole.
>>
>>29756895
So RD is perfectly in canon :^)
>>
>>29756645
I thought the idea behind Anon and Lero was that both universes had reversed gender roles. Where does Hands even fit in this?
>>
>>29756719
Hey LaP. I was getting worried when you didn't show up earlier.
>>
>>29756895
The problem isn't that she cancelled, you socially retarded fuckface, it's that she had a guard deliver a note instead of apologizing in person. But hey, maybe you're the kind of person who breaks important news via text.
>>
File: 14744947000953.png (63KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
14744947000953.png
63KB, 200x250px
>>29755737
disgusting
>>
>>29756758
This. Fucking up once and Anon going "oh yeah? Well I'll just CHEAT on her! HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL TWILIGHT" proves how big a shit he is. I'll bet you a hundred thousand dollars that none of you would be cheering for him if the roles were reversed and Anon's marefriend immediately dumped Anon because he had to do something that he couldn't miss.
>>
>>29756941
>breaks important news
Important news? You mean canceling dinner plans? It's not like she sent a guard to tell him that his mother died, Anon.
>>
>>29756941
>Sorry I can't make dinner
>Important news
Shit my mistake, I didn't know you were a total faggot.
>>29664263
>>
>Anon is taking a nap on on Rarity's couch
>The CMC are standing on his chest, staring nervously at him as he sleeps
>They're tired of being made fun of for not having kissed a colt yet
>Rumble escaped from the treehouse, so Anon's their best shot
>They all agree to kiss him on the cheek, because they heard that unprotected kissing can cause pregnancy
>Scootaloo smooches the left one
>Applebloom smooches the right
>When it's comes time for Sweetie Belle, she gets lost in the moment and ends up planting it right on the lips
>They freak out
>Not knowing what to do, they go to Rarity
>She's always kissing stallions, she's practically an expert!
>They aren't exactly clear on the details, so Rarity thinks that they raped Anon
>She tells AJ and RD about what happened, and they all decide they have to protect their sisters
>Convincing Anon not to talk would be easy, since he's kind of a bitch
>Unfortunately, sex comes with pregnancy
>They are going to have to marry him to protect their reputation
>Meanwhile, Anon wakes up from his nap and is confused as to why there are hoofprints on his shirt
>>
File: 1484893399428.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484893399428.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>29756975
Thank you, thread needed this.
>>
>>29756895
ok. I've got a oneshot I'm going to write after lunch for this, because the idea I have has filled me with autism and derps.
>>
>>29756991
>BNW
>Autism
My body is ready.
>>
>>29756294
I'm pretty sure the story implied she has done this multiple times.
> I've been getting blue balled by Twilight since I started dating her.
>>
>>29757061
The story also implied that Anon was just going to get back at her

"Nope. I have other plans for her."
>You place your bookmark in your book and slide it in front of her
>She winces and whistles when she reads the title
>"Riding the Peak: A stallions guide to teat twisting and mare orgasm denial" By Prench Tickler

I was talking about the cheating with Dash addendum by that other guy.
>>
>>29757074
So was I.
>>
>>29757143
>*ppffffffffffffffttttttt*

>*plop!*
>>
>>29755965
I just woke up from a drunken sleep and see I got (You)'s.
>Realize I wrote something.
>Read it.
>Why would the element of Loyalty help her friend's colt cheat?
>Why the fuck did I even write this?!
>I don't even like Rainbow, I prefer Luna.
>>
File: 58256879.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
58256879.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
I want Eris RGRE.

Please anon...
>>
>>29755984
>Anon cheats on Twilight with one of her friends for revenge
>Or tries to, at least
>Now he's in a herd with two waifus
>He tries again and again, only stopping when his herd grows to nine strong
>As he lays in bed, surrounded by his loving waifus(and one husbando he acquired when he got desperate), a single tear runs down his cheek
>He just wanted petty vengeance
>>
Ok we doing this live, unscripted and sober.

>>29755965
>The two of you kiss passionately, her tongue trying to dominate you - and you, fighting back just as passionately
>You remember holding her as you fumbled for the door, stepping inside
>You don't remember your shirt getting tugged off, or your buckle being undone - but that doesn't matter
>Right now, in the heat of the moment, all you want to do is fuck Rainbow Dash
>Fuck her hard
>Fuck your frustration out in her
>With a gasp she breaks the kiss, planting her forehooves on your chest
>Grinning, she kneads your skin softly, using her wings to push you backwards -
>oh. Hello couch
>"Mmm, I don't understand how a dyke like Twilight could ever have bagged a stud like you..."
>Keeping eye contact with you, she very forcefully sits down on your lap
>Well. Less sit, more like sit-and-grind
>The flesh is so willing but the fabric is stronk
>"Oh... see? Poor colt with a frigid dyke for an alpha...you need this more than me~" she murmurs, looking down at the tent in your pants appreciatively
"Fuck me running-"
>"Oh, I don't want you walking anytime soon, babe~"
>Growling, you tug off your pants - in that estatic, frantic, I-haven't-been-laid-in-aeons-and-now-it's-HAPPENING kind of way
>With no fanfare your pants slide down to your knees - your dick hard and growing harder, pointing proudly up at your new mare
>"Oh... oh my~" RD purrs, a hoof reaching down to rub your shaft - pressing your member against her downy-soft tummy. "If I had known you were this large I'd have stolen you earlier..."
"Well, we best make up for lost time-"
>She giggles and you grunt, frowning - your hips bucking up against her almost against your will
>"Aww, and here I was hoping to take you gently in the sunl-"
>You look at her completely deadpan
"Rainbow Dash if you do not hop on my dick right now-"
>She giggles, standing up - her thighs slick with a telltale dew
>"Well, if my lord commands it~"
>>
>>29757201
>As she positions herself, her forehooves press down on your shoulders - and you slide down, more belly-to-belly than before on the couch - giving you a wonderful view
>Your hard dick, pointed straight up into that bluebird's tight cunt
>It would be a wonderful view, if it wasn't for the fact that you could see a very shocked, very infuriated purple alicorn standing in the doorway
>"ANON! A-an-RAINBOW?!"
>Heeeere we go
>Rainbow starts to wiggle her rump at Twilight, turning her head to grin at her former friend. "What's wrong, Twi-dyke? Not giving your man the release he needs? Trust me, that ends toda-"
>With a very unpony-like growl, Twilight grabs Rainbow's tail, giving it a firm yank
>"You HOMEWRECKING BITCH-"
>As Rainbow is pulled a bit too firmly, she scrabbles to grab hold of anything - and ends up accidentially stepping right on your junk
>She tenses, you tense - and grimace
>"I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHY I'M THE ALPHA OF THIS FUCKING TOW-"
"Banana banana banana bana-"
>"-OH MY CELESTIA!"
>Like a flash, the purple aura is removed, and Rainbow hops to the side
>Your hands cup your junk, applying slight pressure
"Aaah~"
>"What hap-"
>"Look, you pulled me when I wasn't ready, so I kin-"
>"Oh Celestia - Anon let me look, let me see if there's swelling-"
>You lift one hand, letting your alpha mare look at your right nut
>"Hmm. A bit red, but I don't think - that could just be due to the increased bloodflow - maybe if we-"
>You clear your throat
"Twilight, love. I think... now that the shock has worn off, I think it was just that - shock - not actual pain."
>Your two girls sigh in relief
>"Whew. I tell you, I wouldn't hear the end of it from Flutters-"
>"Yeah, yeah...so uh..." Twilight coughs, licking her lips. "Uh..."
"Let's just start it again from the fight scene - except, this time, no long-range magic, ok?"
>Your two girls nod, Rainbow hopping back ontop of you - but this time, her legs splayed wide across your hips and thighs. "This better?"
"Yep."
>>
>>29757196
>Due to herding and polygamy being the norm (to the point where you have to sit a pony down and spend a few hours trying to explain monogamy to her), cheating is an unheard of concept
>The only way to take on one partner without keeping your current one is to actually break up with him/her
>Anon just keeps building his herd up, much to his dismay
It reminds me of that one-shot where Anon was a rapist, only he couldn't actually rape the mares in Equestria because they saw it as a colt being forward and kinky. After "raping" a mare, they'd ask him to drop in some time and do it again.
>>
>>29757240
>"A-alright... and uh... T-th..thanks for this."
>Twilight blushes and looks at the two of you
>Rainbow, ever eloquent and proper, laughs. "Twi, we get it - you're a nerd that likes to roleplay. It's FINE. S'ides~"
>She hits your face with her tail, earning her a sharp look
>"You helped me with that whole 'pegalopolis' thing last week-"
"Oh, yeah - that was fun, actually. Didn't know you had cloud saunas-"
>"-Or that it was so fun to fuck in one?"
>You spank Rainbow and she moans, wiggling her rump again in your face. "Ooooh, you loved it~"
"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, Bluebird-"
>Twi giggles at RD's pet name, before straightening herself up. "Alright, alright. So. Alpha-mare threesome, take two?"
>You and RD nod
>....
>......this idiot.
>You poke RD right in the dock
>"AAH! OH, uh, Ohm... oh! Yeah, whatcha gonna do about it, Twi-DYKE?!"
>"I'm gonna beat you to a pulp and then fuck my colt on your body!"
>You grin as you look under RD's legs again, seeing your Alphamare get back into the swing of things
>Today was a 'roleplay can be fun if you have safewords' kinda day
>>
>>29757264
Best end
>>
>>29757264
Thank you brand.
Dear princess LaPestia, today I learned not to write while drunk and tired because you'll start a fight. Also something about friendship.
>>
>>29757201
>pressing your member against her downy-soft tummy
I want this in my life.
>>
>>29757299
Dubs want it! So Do it! or we leave.
>>
File: 1489893406677.png (146KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1489893406677.png
146KB, 894x894px
>>29757264
kek
>>
>>29757282
>princess LaPestia
Instead of preaching friendship and tolerance, LaPestia teaches the values of lifting, eating right, and knowing when to go to bed.
>>
>>29756975
>Convincing Anon not to talk would be easy, since he's kind of a bitch
Dropped.
Out a window.
>lol what a try hard ecks deeeee
Yeah man, sorry I can't get into stories involving a full grown adult being afraid of small dog sized horses in a cartoon world.
>>
>>29756975
>CMC each kiss anon
>Panic because they think that they have to horsemarry him now
>>
>>29756975
>>29757460
>CMC crushing on Anon
yes
>>
>>29757394
It was a joke, Anon. It's not even a full story, it's just a prompt, so whoever could end up writing it would probably just ignore that. And the rape didn't actually happen, so it probably would be pretty easy to convince him but to tell anyone about it.
>>
>>29757201
>>29757240
>>29757264
Thank you for this BNW. You need to post more when sober, or drunk, or sleep-deprived. Just post moar pls.
>>
>>29757482
I miss Spaghetti and Fillies.
>>
>>29757562
Yeah, I'm working on it. Not only am I up for promotion, but now I'm also in the market for a home.

So, things are pretty hectic. I lurk the thread as often as I can, and I write when I have the chance - I'm just... I feel kinda bad doing oneshots, because everyone's waiting on my long-continuing stories to, well, continue.

But I'll keep writing, regardless. Little things here or there to pass the time, most likely. I'll also let you in on a little secret: I'm 10K+ characters into a DD2 update. So, yanno. That'll be a thing sometime soonish.
>>
>>29757587
Sweet, congrats for the promotion and good luck house-hunting. I know how difficult that can be. Took me 9 months to find my place.
>>
>"Come on boy. Pick those feet up."
>It was a sunny day in the capital
>The winter snows had finally been driven back another year
>Everywhere you looked you could see the beginnings of spring
>Flowers were springing from the ground, men and beast alike were rising from their slumber
>It was one of the most beautiful times of the year
>...Though you wouldn't have been able to tell in the hallway you were walking down
>There were no windows, barely any light
>The walls weren’t made but hewn, and incredibly constricting
>And then there was the cold
>Frost lined the every inch of the hall
>The air was biting and harsh, so much so that it cut down to the bone
>Winter had not left this place, and you didn’t think it left even during the middle of summer
>It almost reminded you of the tales that your wet nurse had told you when you were younger
>Of tunnels that led to Hell...
>Of dark shadows that whispered only evil…
>Glowing blue orbs in the darkness that signaled death to hero and villain alike….
>If you were alone you would have done what most people did in the palace
>Stayed away from these secret tunnels
>Used the main hallways to go where you needed to go
>There were windows there
>And warmth, and light
>But you weren't alone
>"Why in the name of the gods does that cock always make me go through these tiny tunnels? At the very least he could have them widened so I don't have to crouch down like some old hag..."
>Your companion strode through the tunnels purposefully
>He was a very large man; large even compared to his fellow northerners
>His head nearly touched the ceiling, and if he was just a few more inches wider he would have been scraping against the walls
>Even in this dim light you could see the gray in his hair, suggesting that he was getting along in years, though the way that he carried himself suggested that he had the vitality of men a quarter of his age
>The cold didn’t seem to bother him
>>
>>29757682
>In fact, the chill in the air seemed to put him at ease
>This man--whose heavy steps seemed to make the hall shake as you walked behind him-- wasn’t just some normal, run of the mill fellow
>He was a legend
>Long before you were born, he rode with the king to save your people from a great minotaur horde
>Before that, he was considered one of the most notorious bandits that the kingdom had ever known
>He had fed starving peasants and slit the throats of half a dozen great nobles
>Twice he had been jailed and twice he had escaped
>And now he was an anointed knight and one of the king’s closest friends
>He was Knight-Commander Aegis
>The Cutthroat Lord, the Peasant Who was Risen, the Giant, the Cow Smasher, among other, far less savory titles
>You didn't know him by any of those names
>You knew him as the man that liked far too much honey in his morning porridge
>He was also the man that could leave a bruise on a mailed man with nothing but his pointer and middle finger
>You were Anonymous, trainee of the Order of Red Heart, and the lord-commander's page
>One of the youngest that he had ever had in fact, since you had turned nine just a month earlier
>Not that you were bragging or anything...
>"Tell me, boy, did you bring those papers like I asked?"
"Yes, my lord. I have them in my satchel."
>"And what around the quills and ink?"
"They're in there too, my lord. I made sure to get twice as much as you asked, just in case I need it."
>The lord-commander nodded, reaching over and touching one of the walls with a scarred hand
>"Good, good. And did you bring that small, wooden contraption with the needle? The… what was it called…?"
"The compass, my lord?"
>"Yes, yes, the compass."
>You had no idea why your lord had made you bring a compass
>Every once in awhile he’d do that
>Make you bring bring odd things, or have you wear a silly hat or an ugly pair of pants
>>
>>29757687
>You had no idea why he made you do any of it, but you’d be darned if you didn’t follow all of his instructions to the letter
"I did, sire."
>Lord Aegis grunted
>"Good. Now, where is... There we are..."
>Your lord stopped, placing his hand on a section of stone that looked no different from any around it
>Bracing himself, he pushed against it
>At first the stone was unyielding but, as your lord applied more pressure, the stone began to give way
>There was a sharp hissing sound, then a crack that echoed up and down the hall
>The hidden door revealed itself in a flash of runes, and with another hard push it opened
>Light flooded the tunnel, forcing you to turn away
>"Come on boy. The king is waiting," your commander said, stepping through the door without hesitation
>You followed, not wanting him to close the door behind you and leave you in that dark, cramped tunnel
>He wouldn’t do that, probably, but you didn’t want to take that risk
>Last time you were in the palace a servant boy told you a story about a knight being eaten by giant, hairy rats when he tried exploring the secret tunnels
>And no dumb rat was gonna eat you!
>For several seconds, the light was blinding, but with each blink you started to see things
>A fine table stacked high with papers
>A lit, crackling fireplace
>Walls covered in books and tomes
>The room, though a bit chilly, was comfy, bright, and cheery
>And, after the half an hour you had spent trekking through the tunnels, it might as well have been the gates to paradise
>Trying to rub some of the warmth back into your body, you continued to look around the room
>The fireplace caught your eye, and you were about to walk over to it, when someone cleared their throat
>You whipped around to see who it was, immediately stiffening when you saw who else was in the room
>It was King Drfual, First of his Name, King of Humeyithal and its surrounded lands
>>
>>29757700
>Your lord and king; the mightest that there had been in almost two hundred years, some said
>But this wasn't the mighty, proud lord that you had seen riding atop of his manticore with his golden armor and his crown whenever he came to your lord’s keep
>This man looked shrunken, tired, old
>His tunic was crinkled and ink-stained, as were his face, his hands, and his arms
>His usually well-kept beard was a mess, and his hair looked like it was in a dire need of a cut
>He was bent over a document, staring down at it with half-lidded, bloodshot eyes scanning over the letters
>"You look like shite," lord Aegis said, standing to his full height as he strode over to the king
>"Good morning to you, Aegis," the king said, not looking up from his paper. "I trust that your trip here was without incident?"
>The lord-commander sat on the beautiful, finely crafted chair right in front of the table
>It groaned under the weight of the man and his armor, but it held
>Thankfully...
>"Boy, bring that satchel over here. Then warm up some wine for the king and me."
>"The king and I," King Drfual corrected, finally lifting his gaze from his document to look at you. "And it's very nice to see you again, Anonymous. I hope that the lord-commander is treating you well?"
>You bowed
"He is my--"
>"Boy, stop bowing to this cunt," lord Aegis said. "We don't want him having an even bigger head than he already has. Now bring that satchel over here."
>The king let out a quiet, yet tired, chuckle as you scrambled toward your lord
>He took the satchel with a grunt of thanks before waving you over toward the fireplace, where a small pot and a jar of wine was waiting
>"Two glasses. Big ones. The king looks like he’s about to shrivel up from the cold."
>The king carefully sat his quill down
>"Make sure to get yourself a glass, Anon."
>A scowl came to your lord's face
>>
>>29757708
>"You know that I don’t allow my page's wine, Drfual."
>"That's an order from your king, Anon," the king said, leaning back into his chair with a groan. "You pour yourself a glass of wine and warm yourself up; your lord-commander be damned."
>You did your very best to hide the smile on your face as lord Aegis scowled
"Yes, your highness," you said getting to work
>The jar of wine was uncorked
>You grabbed three fine glasses that sat on a shelf, along with a few other necessary ingredients
>You needed to make sure that the wine didn't get too warm
>Your lord liked raisins in his, while the king preferred sugar
>Your small hands worked quickly and efficiently
>Still though, you listened intently to what the king and lord had to say
>"So how has it been going, my old friend?" king Drfual asked, rubbing a temple with his hand
>Lord Aegis let out a grumble, leaning back into his chair, much to the chair’s distress
>"We managed to burn the last of those bandits near the king's road out of their hideout last autumn, so I've been bored," he said with a frown. "There's nothing to do other than scream at my men and wait for another war."
>"You should never wish for conflict in the kingdom, Aegis," the king said, running a hand through his messy hair. "A peaceful kingdom is a happy and prosperous one."
>"For you. You're the one that likes to sit around and make his laws," your lord said. "I, on the other hand, am a man of action. I need to go out and do something, otherwise these old bones start to ache."
>"You could always try hunting," the king said. "Dancing or falconry might keep your mind off of your psychopathic desires."
>"You know, the other day I spent twelve hours chopping firewood because I had nothing better to do," lord Aegis grumbled, ignoring the king's suggestion. "And after that I spent the rest of the day bothering the masons about something or another."
>>
>>29757714
>"That's the peasant in you," king Drfual said, giving you a nod of thanks as you handed him a cup of wine. "You don't know how to relax and enjoy the finer things in life like the rest of the nobility."
>"I'm too old to be getting fat and lazy now," your lord said, gulping half his wine the moment you put the glass in his hand. "There's work to be done."
>"Didn't you just say there was nothing for you to do?" he asked
>"There WASN'T anything to do, but since that you called me here, there has to be something now," your lord said, setting his cup onto the table
>He then leaned forward, staring at the king intently
>"So what is it then? Are the gryphons massing at our borders again? Is there a nest of hydras somewhere in the Ironwoods? Have the minotaurs started sending over raiding parties to steal peasant men?"
>Setting his cup down, the king reached onto one of the piles of papers on his desk
>Grabbing a handful of them, he leafed through the documents until he found what he was looking for
>Licking the wine from his lips, he set a piece of vellum down in front of lord Aegis
>It was a fine document by the looks of things
>The letters were finely drawn with liquid gold, and there was a border that looked like it had been inlaid with enough silver to ransom a knight
>Lord Aegis took one look at the paper, picked it up, and immediately handed it to you
>The king frowned
>"Aegis, you've been a lord-commander for over twenty years..." he said, clearly irritated
>"I could be one for a hundred but I'm not going to learn your highborn letters," your lord replied dismissively, looking at the paper in your hands as it he were expecting it to take a bite out of him
>"You do know that you're the only one of my lords that can't read, correct?" the king said, shaking his head
>>
>>29757720
>"My father and his father before him never needed to learn and neither will I," your lord replied, taking another gulp of wine. "Now read it boy. Nice and loud so these two old men can hear."
"Yes my lord," you said, clearing your clearing your throat
>Your eyes danced across the page, quickly reading everything so that you didn't mess up halfway
>...
>Huh
>...
>Your lord isn't going to like this...
"Greetings, King Drfual, First of his Name, King of Humeyithal and its surrounded lands, I pray that this letter comes to you in good hea--"
>"Skip the ass-kissing, boy. I'm not getting any younger."
>You nodded your head
>Now…
>Where should you restart…?
>...
>Wow…
>There’s a LOT of titles here…
>Ah, there we go!
"For over five hundred years the kingdom of Humeyithal has made it its business to stay closed off from the rest of the world. Through this is... isol...."
>"Isolation, my dear boy," the king said
"Isolation it has become a nation known for its strength and the hardiness of its folk. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and your people, but I believe that it is time for this isolation to end."
>Your lord's eyes widened slightly before a look of utter revulsion came to his face
>A blind man would have been able to tell that he realized who had sent the letter
>He realized, and he wasn't at all happy with it
>"Did that damned Equestrian princess send you another letter?" he demanded, hopping to his feet
>"She did," the king said with a nod, taking another small sip of his wine. "Anon, please continue. I want your lord-commander to hear a bit more before he starts throwing my chairs around. And Aegis, sit down. Getting worked up isn’t good for men our age.”
>Your lord's eyes narrowed, but even still he sat back down
>"...Go ahead, boy. Let's hear what those blasted ponies have to say."
>>
>>29757724
>Your nose scrunched up as you tried to find the place where you had just left off
>You nodded again, continuing
"If the kingdoms of Equestria and Humeyithal were to come together and embrace as friends I’m positive that it would begin a golden age for both of our peoples. There is much that needs to be discussed if such a thing were to happen, however, so my sister and I humbly beg an audience with you and your ill... illus... illust--"
>"Illustrious."
"Illustrious wife, Queen Guinevere. We would enjoy nothing more than to have you and your court in Canterlot, so that you may see how we live in harmony with each other. Humbly yours, Princess Celestia, First of Her Name, Ruler of the Sun, Princess of Equestria."
>Huh…
>A lot less titles than the king...
>Your lord snorted angrily, scratching at the long, ugly scar on his cheek
>"They humbly beg an audience, then immediately ask you to come to their shithole of a capital instead of coming here themselves," he said, crossing the arms. "The pompous cunts."
>"Thank you very much, Anon," the king said with a small smile, reaching over the table to grab the letter from your hands. "Now sit down and have a drink of wine. You look parched."
"Thank you my lord," you said, quickly sitting down next to lord Aegis
>A low groan escaped you as your backside touched the fine leather chair
>Yeah…
>That’s just what your tired feet needed...
>Grabbing the small cup of wine that you had poured yourself, you took a sip
>It was a southern wine; smooth and sweet and it went down so easy that it brought a small smile to your face
>Since you had begin serving under lord Aegis, the drinking of wine was the greatest of rarities, so those few times that you were allowed it you enjoyed it
>With just one sip you could feel your body warming up, prompting you to take another
>"So what do you think, my friend?" the king asked
>Lord Aegis snorted
>>
>>29757730
>"They just want your court to come to Canterlot so that they can pump your barons and counts for information," he said irritably, finishing his wine and slamming the glass on the table.
>The king raised an eyebrow
>"Is that what you think they want to do?" he asked
>Your lord threw a hand up
>"That or they want to snatch up some of the nobles so that they can be used for breeding stock or bed warmers. Or maybe they want to cast some spell on you all. Or a hundred other things."
>"They could just want to discuss trade," the king suggested, intertwining his fingers
>"If they wanted to do something like that they would have sent a diplomat, or at the very least sent that prince of theirs to deal with us. They wouldn’t want you to come there yourself."
>A small, thoughtful frown came to the king's face
>Humming, he reached into his stack of papers and pulled out another document
> "A month or so ago my spies brought me an interesting piece of information," he said, his eyes scanning the page. "They said that something very interesting happened in Equestria. Somehow, someway, the ponies managed to make themselves a new alicorn."
>For several seconds, the king let the news hang in the air, and in those several seconds you saw a range of emotions come to lord Aegis's face
>Confusion, realization, shock, anger
>Never good expressions for a northerner to wear
>Covering a face with a hand, he leaned forward in his chair
>"And did your spies say how they managed to do such a thing?" he asked, his voice deadly calm
>"They did," the king replied, nodding. "They said that she was assaulted with so much raw magical energy that she ascended into demi-god."
A popping sound filled the air as your lord rolled his jaw
>"So there's four alicorns running around now?"
>"Yes."
>"Equestria has four very, very, VERY powerful spellcasters?"
>"Yes."
>Your lord grabbed the king's wine and drained it with two gulps
>Setting the glass down, his nose scrunched up in thought
>>
ITS LAP
>>
>>29757738
>"Do you think they're trying to build an army of them?"
>The king shrugged
>"My spies haven't given me reason to believe that they're trying such a thing. Equestria as a whole seems just as surprised as you are about their new princess."
>Your lord grimaced, reaching over and snatching your glass out of your hands
>"One alicorn was fine, two was irritating, three would be a pain in the ass to fight but we could do it if we needed to, but four?"
>"No matter what people say, alicorns aren't gods, Aegis. They've been beaten before."
>"Two of them move the sun and the moon."
>"Celestia and Luna aren't the kind of mares that go flaunting their power."
>"Because they didn't need to. They raise the sun AND the moon," your lord said, finishing your glass and slapping it onto the table. "And now there's four of them. Four! And now they’ve set their sights on us!"
>"They have," the king agreed. "And no matter what I do or how much gold I throw around no one will tell me exactly WHY."
>"They want to sweep in and steal men, just like every other gods’ forsaken country around us, but unlike the others they're trying to hide their daggers behind a bouquet."
>"I'm not to sure about that," the king said with a shake of his head. "This time it seems different. This letter didn't have any of the usual veiled threats or empty promises that they usually do."
>Lord Aegis stared hard into the king's eyes
"...You wish to see what they want?" he asked slowly
>The king nodded
>"Yes, I do."
>Your lord rose from his chair, looking none too happy
>"You're not going to that bloated corpse of a city!" he said angrily
>"I don't recall you being a high enough rank to tell me what to do," the king cheekily replied
>"I don't give a damn. You're not going into that city. I didn’t save you from those damn cows all those years ago to watch you die before me!"
>"It might not be as bad as they say."
>>
>>29757749
>"Of COURSE it's as bad as they say! Why in the ten hells do you think that no one else wants to go there unless they have to?!"
> “That’s the same thing you said about lady Helga, and after some back and forth the minotaurs and our people’s relationship is better than its been in centuries.”
>Lord Aegis tensed at the name of the minotaur empress
> “We’re only like that because I caved her cunt of a mother’s head in at the Battle of Hummdrial.”
>A small, knowing smile came to the king’s face
> “I’d like to think that my diplomacy had more of a hand in it than you killing the late empress. Do you that Helga still sends me letters asking if you’d--”
>Your lord slammed his fists against the table
> “Don’t try to change the subject,” he growled. ”You are NOT going to that city.”
>The king stared up at him calmly, shuffling a handful of papers
>"I won't go alone."
>"Unless you plan to bring two hundred men with you you'll lose most of your whole party to those noblemares in a day."
>"The princesses would make sure to keep my wife and I protected."
>”It's not the princesses that you have to worry about in that damned capital," lord Aegis said, baring his teeth. "The nobles rule there. You've heard the stories just like I have."
>"Yes, I've heard the STORIES."
>Your lord, growling like an angry manticore, leaned forward
>"You don't get those kind of stories unless there's some shred of truth to them."
>The king leaned forward as well
>"So you don't want me to go to Canterlot?" he asked, tapping a finger against the table
>"No; you're not going to Canterlot, even if I have to lock both you and your wife in my thrice-damned keep."
>"But don't you think we should send someone there to see what they want?"
>Lord Aegis hesitated
>"I think we should deal with them like we’ve always had. Tell ‘em to piss off and burn their letters."
>He looked away from the king
>>
Samantha
>>
>>29757757
What is going...
>>
>>29757757
>Taking a step from the table he paused, his hands opening and closing as he thought
>"But most countries don't have four alicorns," he admitted sourly. "So we might actually have to send someone..."
>The king smiled
>"Exactly!" he said, slapping your lord's shoulder. "But who should I send?"
>Your lord opened his mouth to answer, but before he could his eyes widened
>Mouth snapping shut, he stared at the king with narrowed eyes
>"...You want to send me?"
>The king stood up
>Though he was nowhere near as large as your lord, for a second he seemed to dwarf him
>"This is going to be a very delicate matter. I can't go because, like you said, there's a good chance that I'll end up bewitched by some ambitious noblemare. I also can't send any of my lords because their pockets will most likely be lined with Equestrian gold on the return trip."
>He placed a hand on your lord's shoulder
>"Aegis, I know that you're not the diplomatic type, but I can't think of any other man that I'd rather send on a mission like this."
>Your lord looked at the hand on his shoulder, then back at the king, utterly baffled
>"Me? You want me to go?"
>"You said it yourself that you have nothing to do, and I doubt that any of their nobles would bother a man of your stature."
>"...But me?"
>Chuckling, the king gave your lord's shoulder a squeeze
>"Yes you. Will you accept or will I have to go myself?"
>The lord-commander took a step back, looking the king up and down
>He looked like he wanted to ask him something, but at the last moment stopped himself, simply shaking his head
>"What would you have me do, Drfual?" he asked, sitting back down
>The king sat down as well, a quiet grunt escaping him as he did so
>>
>>29757765
>"Go to Canterlot. Get a feel for the princesses, take measure of this magically made alicorn. Listen to what they have to say and come back to me with their offer and whatever else they tell you."
>"And how would you like me to act while I'm there?"
>"That is for you to decide," the king replied simply. "You'll have two months to ready yourself. Make sure you have a few sensible men with you. Ones that you trust."
>He turned to you
>"Anon, since you have more sense than your lord I will give you a few books so that you may read up on Equestria. If you have trouble with any words go to your order's librarian. I'm sure that they will be more than willing to help you."
>You perked up
"Yes lord."
>The king smiled
>"Good boy."
>Your lord rose from his chair
>You rose as well
>"I'll make sure to have everything ready by then, Drfual," your lord said, inclining his head.
>The king nodded, picking up his quill back up
>"Very good. I'm trusting you, Aegis. This is not for my sake but the sake of our people."
>Your lord stood a little straighter
>"I won't fail you," he promised
>The king dipped his quill into an ink pot and slid over a clean piece of parchment
>"Very good. I'll pray that your trip to Canterlot is a safe and uneventful one. Go in peace, and may the gods smile on you."
>>
>>29757782
Just an idea I've been kicking around. I might finish it, might do a couple of chapters then do some lewd sunhoers, I don't know. Horses should be in the next chapter
>>
>>29757788
it's pretty nice to read. please more
>>
>>29757788
now they can have alicorn babies
they are making an army

the only solution is to make some yourself, loyal to Humey, assisted by rough negotiations of hot dickings, and dadymancy
>>
>>29756365
You do understand why everyone left for discord, right?
>>
>9 hours
>nobody takes the bait
>>29757918

This better be the Discord Downy samefriending, if not you just (you)'d the sleeping autist dragon.
>>
File: dammit anon.gif (4MB, 627x337px) Image search: [Google]
dammit anon.gif
4MB, 627x337px
>>29758126
>Discord Downy
>>
File: yeah.jpg (119KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
119KB, 1024x719px
>>29758126
>you just (you)'d the sleeping autist dragon.

Can you blame me?
>>
>>29757918
>The faggots that ditched the thread for another chatroom are mad they were called out.
>What's the solution, leaving and actually providing content in thread? Nah, lets go and fuck around in the chatroom more, that will teach them
You realize that is exactly what your implying right? Defending that shit is inexcusable...unless their entire premise is being glorified attention whores. Kinda like the Fingerbang Discord. Takes all writers and leaves a thread with nothing, then assumes they still have any authority or worthwhile opinions. Are you high, or are you the guy that suggested that cancer to come be a blight on this thread?
>>
How many mares are too many in a herd? I mean, realistically? You've got to reach a point where some of them start to feel neglected.

>>29758126
>>29758126
>Discord Downy
kek
>>
>>29758152
At least he bumps the thread.
>>
>>29758453
>Nah, lets go and fuck around in the chatroom more, that will teach them
It's working.
>Unless their entire premise is being glorified attention whores
What fucking brain fart did you have that made you think otherwise?
>>
File: 1490588218528.jpg (15KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490588218528.jpg
15KB, 305x309px
>>29758453
>Why won't anybody write for this thread when I call them faggots and attention whores?!
>>
>>29758531
>>
>>29757782
>LaP?
>Not EqG?
Today is a good day.
>>
>>29757583
>Anon walks the CMC home from school, because in RGRE it's okay for a male to walk off with children who aren't his own
>They each give him a kiss on the cheek as thanks, which their sisters witness
>They joke about the fillies forming a herd early
>>
>>29757788
I need more of this in my life.
>>
>>29757788
No secret soirées between the newest Princess and the bookish Anon about The latest book in the series of BraveNewWorld
>>
>>29758600
Fair enough, it will be funny when their little bitch bois figure out their...faith isn't going to get them anything.
>>29758672
Kinda like this guy, way to go missing the point champ, you do the species proud.
>>
>>29758959
>Fair enough, it will be funny when their little bitch bois figure out their...faith isn't going to get them anything.
And what will? You're obviously upset that the thread will die because the discord is taking the writefags away. Why in the world would you think that insulting them is going to do any good?
>>
>>29758600
>>Unless their entire premise is being glorified attention whores
>What fucking brain fart did you have that made you think otherwise?
In what world do you think a writer (an existing writefag or a new potential one) will look at this and NOT think "why would I ever want to write for these people?"
>>
>>29757587
>I'm 10K+ characters into a DD2 update
Nice.

Make it 20K+
>>
>>29753231
Just for you senpai.

>Fluffy feathers brush your cheek, tickling your face as you manoeuvre your head to a less vulnerable position.
>Fluttershy turns to smile at you cheekily, opening her right wing to assault your face once again.
>Water flows down her wing, dripping from the tips of her feathers as she lifts it out of the bath to tickle you.
>"Is there some kind of problem, Anon~?"
>Giving her your best accusatory stare, you grip her wing lightly.
>Fishing the sponge from the bottom of the wooden tub, you run it gently down the length of the captured extremity.
>You can't help but give a soft grin when you see Fluttershy wriggle and laugh as you tickle her feathers with the sponge.
>Her serene laughter is gentle, always so full of mirth.
>Griping the other wing, you repeat the process over again. This time she seems to have calmed down and contentedly lies on her side as your little spoon as you brush her with the sponge.
"Never eager to make bath time easy, are you Shy?"
>Turning her face up to stare at you she gives you a closed eye grin, sticking her tongue out and giggling.
>The door to the bathroom flings open suddenly.
>*Splash*
>Both you and your love are covered in stray bath water as an unidentified creature hurls itself into the tub.
>The beast creates small bubbles from under the water as it hides there, waiting to pounce from the liquid and strike.
>Shielding your eyes as the monster pokes its head out of the water (sending it everywhere), you try to address it, maybe to barter your freedom or beg to be spared. However, it begins to speak, cutting you off before you can reason with it.
>"You guys are having a bath without me!?"
>The creamy peach colored filly addresses you with indignant shock.
>Fluttershy lifts herself up to speak with your daughter, giving her an accusatory smile.
>"We /were/ sweetie, I thought you were staying at your friends house tonight?"
>Fluttershys voice turns worried.
>>
>>29759150
>"There's nothing wrong is there Honey?"
>Peach snorts in laughter.
>"Yeah, my mom and dad decided to forget about me and have a bath all to themselves! I don't know how I'll ever be able to look at them the same ever again."
>She wipes a non-existent tear from her eye, trying to look hurt as she succumbs to her giggling fit.
>Fluttershy attempts to give her a stern look. It probably misses the mark as her mouth fights to try not to turn up into a grin.
>You find it hard not to smile at your daughter yourself.
>Finding her lungs, Peach finally answers Fluttershy properly.
>"I forgot the sleepover book I borrowed from aunty Twilight. The girls said we don't stand a chance at having a great sleepover without it!"
"So then, you're heading back out-"
>She rockets from the wooden bath with the energy of an active volcano.
>Landing on the ground with a soft *clop* she turns to give both you and your wife a peck on the cheek.
>"Yup! I left it in my room, so I'll see you later."
>You understand what she is about to do a slight bit too late as she shakes wildly, shaking all the water stuck to her coat all over the room.
"Peach, please don't do thaaaaa- and she's gone."
>In the next few seconds you hear your daughter rush through the house, barge into her room, rummage around, run out of her room-
>*Thwomp*
>"Oops. Sorry!"
>- knock over the coat rack and slam the door to the house.
>You give a weak sigh, looking at the now soaked bathroom.
>Fluttershy merely giggles as she lies back on her side against you.
"How does she take after you again, Shy?"
>Smiling up at you she answers quietly, still keeping her relaxed voice.
>"She loves her Human?"
>You give her a suspicious smile.
"And how does she take after me?"
>Lifting her head, she puts the soft lips of her muzzle to yours, kissing you deeply.
>Holding herself there for a dozen seconds, she twirls her tongue gently in your mouth, playing contentedly with your own.
>>
>>29759155
>Pulling away leaves some residue saliva which she licks up into her mouth sensually.
>Fluttershys face shows a calm confidence, the type that comes from knowing an absolute truth.
>Her face is bright and soft with a light blush moving across her features.
>Long silky pink hair flows from her in bubblegum waterfalls.
>Those deep blue eyes glitter in the dim candlelight of the room, like rows of quarts.
>"Her stunning beauty."
>Red creeps its way onto your face, you hate it when she flirts with you like that. She knows how her compliments still cause butterflies in your stomach... Maybe that's what her cutie mark really means?
>Shyly turning away you grab your sponge to once again continue cleaning her in an attempt to bring your mind off of her words.
>Dragging the sponge along her length you come to the back of her wing joint, a sly smile hugs your face as you formulate a plan of action.
>Lifting her wing back, you grip the pit of her wing with your hand, gently massaging it.
>Fluttershy spots your plan to late, flinching in surprise and letting out a long, drawn-out groan of contentment as you continue your ministrations.
>Rubbing the pit of her wing steadily, with the slightest bit of force to massage the muscle is how she likes it best.
>"Ah, Anon n- not my weakness."
>Bending down you lift her front up slightly, allowing your head access to her wing.
>And make full use of that access you do.
>Moving your head to her joint you give it a tiny lick. Sending jolts up Fluttershys spine as she gasps in surprise.
>You continue to lick at her wing pit with your tongue, holding her in position with your hands.
>"A- Anon, you know h- how this makes me."
>Her other wing becomes erect, sending /more/ water splashing over the floor.
>Running your hand down her body, over to her massive, mare mammeries, you grip one of them lightly, squishing it gently in your palm.
>>
>>29759162
>Fluttershys squeals in delight as you massage her horsie tits and lick at her avian wing pit.
>Her moans climb in volume, until she's crying out your name in desperation for relief below.
>Suddenly, she stops her moaning. Fluttershy bolts upright, turning to stand over you, her pony body roughly the same size horizontally as yours is vertically.
>Her face is dark; a crimson blush clings to her face tightly. A wicked smile stumbles uncomfortably on her face, switching constantly between 'I'm really sexually frustrated' and 'You get a 5 second break in-between every orgasm'.
>Flaring her wings out and standing tall and firm above you, she looks mad with lust.
>Her voice is deeper and shaky, an unusual variant from her normally serene demeanour, but firm and commanding all the same.
>Honestly it scares you a little.
>"BEDROOM."
>A lot*

"Eeeeep."
>You try to convince yourself that was greentext.
>You land on the bed with a soft *thud*.
>Facing belly up, you stare at the now slowly advancing Fluttershy. Stepping steadily in front of the bed, she slithers from side to side like a serpent ready to strike at a mouse.
>Hopping into the air and fluttering her wings steadily, she lets out a low growl.
>Fluttershy hovers over your body, slowly decreasing altitude to meet with your still naked body.
>Dropping her wings when she reaches half a foot above you she comes down steadily, landing square on her hooves as she stands above you.
"Uh, are you okay Shy-"
>Unfortunately your words are cut short as Fluttershy presses her muzzle roughly against your own.
>Your mouths connect with a slick sound. Fluttershy makes full use of the opportunity, forcing her flat, pony-like tongue into your waiting mouth.
>She is extremely aggressive with her oral muscle, grabbing your own tongue and wrapping hers around it. She sucks gently, intent on brutalizing your poor muscle with her own.
>>
>>29759166
>Try as you might, you cannot fight her tongue or her arousing demeanour. Your soldier stands at rapt attention, ready to plunge into enemy territory and you find yourself pushing into the kiss, completely at Fluttershys mercy.
>Fluttershy notices this however and quickly pulls away, leaving you raising your head to try and follow her foolishly.
>Opening your eyes you stare at her. Those quarts eyes from before are gone, shadow cloaks them now, turning them a regal moon blue. Her once serene smile is twisted and wicked, like a predator at the throat of its prey, ready to toy with it.
>Her smile turns smug and confident when she notices your attempts to chase after her mouth and your weak upward thrusts into nothing. Now her voice carries a dangerous, teasing tone.
>"What's the matter, Sweetheart?"
>The beating of your heart fills your ears, a steady thumping reminding you how pent up her words make you feel.
>"Did you want to continue kissing me, is that it?"
>She brings her face close to yours; the smile that clings to her face looks malicious, like a sadist that just stole a dentist's outfit and is leaning over a foal, ready to give him 3 fillings he doesn't need.
>You nod weakly, mostly out of fear of giving the wrong answer.
>"Awww, you want me to give you another kiss on the lips? Then you're going to have to ask /really/ nicely."
>Damn it. You can feel your member throb at her teasing.
"Please Flutt-"
>Fluttershy stands, leaning her neck down to address you.
>"Fluttershy? Am I not your one and only love Anon?"
>Swallowing, you close your eyes, trying to keep your throbbing erection from overcoming your ability to think.
"Love... please. Kiss-"
>Once more you are cut off as a weight plants itself on your face.
>"If you insist, Sweetie. I'll kiss you as many times as you want."
>Fluttershy planted her fat flank square on your face, surrounding your head in the soft, pillowy prison of her huge, plush pony rump.
>>
>>29759172
>A heat radiates from her dripping sex, now placed firmly over your mouth; it leaks hot juices onto your lips.
>"C'mon Love, I thought you wanted some kisses?"
>Fluttershy giggles sadistically as her clit begins to pepper your nose with kisses. Every wink causing your nose to agitate her swollen clit, sending ripples of electricity through her body.
>"If you do a good job, I'll even give you a treat."
>Her voice is silky once more, motherly and kind, you'd fall for it were you in a less compromising situation.
>Pulling your arms around her huge rump, you hold it steady as you poke your tongue into her leaking marehood.
>Her twitching slit pries open with a bit of effort, you drag your tongue along the length of it, intent to focus on her outer lips for now.
>Fluttershy squeals in ecstasy as you continue you ministrations, her winking increasing in pace rapidly.
>"O- oh Celestia. I didn't know you were t- this good at eating pony pussy, Love."
>Her sultry words send twitches through your member.
>Now however, her voice seems to waiver slightly, shifting back to her genuine, gentle style shortly.
>Picking up a steady rhythm, you decide to move onto the next step.
>You stab at her unprotected horsie hole with your tongue, intent on getting it lodged as far inside her sopping wet slit as possible.
>Fluttershy continues to moan and writhe above you, occasionally whispering lines of encouragement.
>"O- Oh my Anon. I should get you to do this more often. If you were a pony you'd probably have your head buried in my thighs as a cutie mark."
>Her slightly demeaning words only serve to harden your length. You thrust wildly at the air now, desperate for something to penetrate.
>Fluttershy turns herself around on your face and lays down on your body. She grabs your member with her soft hooves, playing with the head.
> Her voice is teasing and giddy, much like Pinkie Pie playing a game.
>"Ohhhh, what's this guy up to Anon?"
>>
>>29759180
>Her hooves gently twirl your head as she giggles, playing with the copious pre you produced.
>"Is there anything you want me to do, Sweetie?"
>She licks your head gently, sampling some of the thick pre leaking from your tip.
>You attempt to answer her but the bountiful amount of fresh yellow pony plot in your face makes your already moaned words come out muffled.
>"What's that, Love? I couldn't here you over my butt. Do you want more pony ass Sweetie, is that it?"
>Fluttershy lifts up again, now resting her full overflowing bottom on your face.
>Her tight Pegasus hole constricts around your tongue, desperately trying to milk it for its nonexistent payload.
>Her thick, sticky pony essence tastes like bananas and sugar, it flows down your throat in sticky drops of love.
>"Ahhhh! A- Anon, I'm gonna do it. Pl- please, do what you normally do."
>Lifting her body up you re-align your mouth, positioning it to attack her winking love-button.
>Striking with untold accuracy, you poke at her pony clit with your oral organ, rapidly assaulting it tirelessly as you press your head as far into her plump, pony cheeks as you can.
>Fluttershy screams out in orgasm, shaking wildly above you as her love juices flood out of her in a stream.
>Not to ignore her request, you open your mouth below her sex, letting the juices flow into your mouth like a waterfall.
>She loves it when you drink her nectar, you can't really deny the attraction yourself, her essence tastes something like a banana smoothie when she finally achieves orgasm.
>Holding it in your mouth you wait for her to stop shaking before swallowing it down in lewd gulps.
>Fluttershy stares down at you with a tired, lusty expression stapled to her face. Your lewd swallowing causing her blush to expand, covering most of her face fiercely now.
>Lowering her head, she connects her mouth with your own once more, going over slower, more refined motions with her tongue.
>>
>>29759184
>Pulling away, she slides down your body, dragging her fluffy belly and large, milky breasts across your member as she does.
>You gasp as your patient soldier brushes against Fluttershy's soft, delicate stomach. She runs her wings down your sides as she slithers down, cuddling your arms with her feathery plumage.
>"I think you did a wonderful job, Sweetie."
>The brightly colored mare comes to a rest slightly further than your member.
>Fluttershy rests her tired sex against you manhood, her winking, mare clit kisses the base of your manhood as she holds herself there, making sloppy sounds every time it opens to greet you.
>"And I did promise you I give you a reward for trying. I just didn't know you'd be so diligent. You really enjoy eating my pony pussy, don't you Sweetie."
>She giggles sweetly, her dirty compliments still causing you to twitch in anticipation.
>Lifting herself up, she begins to grind her marehood down the length of you member. Her slick juices coat your entire length in her sticky, shy, pony nectar.
>Holding her slit at your tip with her hind legs holding steady, she stands cowgirl position over you, ready to plunge your manliness inside.
>Closing your eyes in anticipation, you hold your breath, ready for the inevitable drop into ecstasy.
>...
>When the intense feeling never arrives however, you open your eyes to stare at your lover.
>Fluttershy looks down at you calmly; her face full of her usual mirth, a small yet self-satisfied smile hugs her lips.
>She leans forward the second she notices you open your eyes.
>"I want to look you in the eyes when we connect, Love."
>Pressing her mouth into yours, she simultaneously lowers her hips onto your own.
>Her smooth and sticky love hole allows you entrance slowly, pressing against your member with practiced timing, letting it sink in inch by trembling inch.
>>
>>29759196
>The tightness of her passage always surprises you, how slick and smooth her pony pussy feels as it contacts against your length.
>As her crotch finally comes to rest against yours, both of you release the moans you kept inside straight into each other's mouths.
>Her entire passage hugs you closely, massaging your human prick with expert motions, desperately trying to milk your seed.
>Fluttershy pulls her mouth from yours, staring down at you with the brilliant quarts eyes you love, her face one of lusty intrigue.
>"Anon... what do you think of human women?"
>Her question catches your rather distracted mind off guard. You attempt to talk in-between the moans caused by her diligent ministrations, despite her lack of vertical movement.
"Uh, I, uh-"
>"I mean, do you think about them often, like how they are in bed?"
>A squeeze from her lower love muscles punctuates her words.
>Gaining a small grasp of reality, you lift your hands to hold her cheeks softly.
"Fluttershy, I haven't thought of anypony- or anyone but you like that since we first made love."
>Her face flushes in a bright blush as you speak your peace, a confident, protective smile locked to her muzzle.
>"Good answer."
>As the words leave her mouth, her hips shift into motion, beginning their rhythmic rise and fall.
>Both of you groan in pleasure as she moves her hips to an invisible beat, picking up speed as she ploughs herself onto your member.
>"Human women can't rut you like me, can they Anonymous?"
>Her fat pony bottom rises and falls seamlessly. Wet drops of her love fling from the site of your lovemaking, sending stick drops of nectar all over the bed.
>You nose is filled with nothing but he arousing scents of Fluttershy's sex. Her pheromones are sickly sweet to your nose, every breath of them you take clouds your mind, making it impossible to think of anything other than rutting her raw.
>>
>>29759201
>Fluttershy screams out as she reaches orgasm again and again, an easy task for you to achieve when you finally get to give her your hot money dick.
>Fluttershy's fore hooves give out, causing her front end to plop down on your chest, her large rear continues to slap against your crotch every time she slams against you however.
>A familiar feeling forms in the base of your manhood, built up from the constant teasing.
"Ah, Fl- Fluttershy, I'm almost there."
>This causes her marehood to constrict hard for a moment, loosening up momentarily after.
>"Anon?"
>Her pace is frantic now, desperately trying to force you to orgasm.
"Yeah, Shy?"
>Fluttershy's voice cracks as she attempts to address you.
>"I- inside, please."
>She loves it when you finish inside of her. It's fine so long as Twilight hasn't cast that spell on her again. One foal is already a full time job.
>You sit up, holding her tightly with your hands on her flanks. She takes the opportunity to wrap her glorious yellow plumage around your body.
>An electric jolt of pleasure shoots from you as you fill her with your human seed. You pour as much as you possibly can into her, sending sting after string of virile manliness into her fertile horsie pussy, desperately trying to penetrate into her womb and give her another foal, however futile the attempt may be.
>Her entire body shakes in rapture as her roughly-treated marehood contracts and spasms. Her clit twitches and winks rapidly, kissing your member as many times as it can as her love-tunnel shoots stick mare fluid over your lower body.
>Your sperm penetrates her womb, seeping deep inside of her, searching desperately for an unfertilized egg to assault.
>Both of you are left breathless, gulping in large breaths of air in an attempt to come down from heaven.
>After a brief half-minute, Fluttershy lifts her head from your chest wearily. She brings it to your own tired face, locking your lips into a delicate kiss.
>>
>>29759207
>Unlike the rest, this kiss is tender. Her lips feel softer than usual. Her tongue doesn't fight yours, but is merely content to hug and rub your own.
>Pulling away reveals her face once more. Eyes glittering like tiny astral Neptune's, floating in white space.
>That serene, loving smile that you cherish more than anything.
>Grinning to yourself, you pull her close to your chest, hugging her gently and stroking her long, still twitching yellow wings.
>Fluttershy sighs in utter contentment against your chest.
>"You meant what you said... about Human women, didn't you?"
>Giving a small chuckle, you stoke her head, whispering into her ear.
"Every word. None of them could come close to competing with you, Love."
>Lifting her head to gaze at you reveals her damp eyes and steady smile.
>"Do you think Peach will be okay with her friends?"
>Stoking her hair out of her face, you snicker.
"Of course, they have Twilights book don't they, how could it possibly go wrong?"
>She gives a weak giggle at this.
>"I just hope she's fine. I worry when she leaves, even for a while."
>Wiping the wetness from her eyes you attempt to console her.
" She's been on sleepovers with her friends before. I'm sure she'll be just fine. What's got into you anyway, Love; there's no need to be worried?"
>She bites her lip, moving her muzzle closer to your ear, words coming out in a whisper.
>"I want another one."
>You stare ahead surprised and incredulous.
>"I may have also asked Twilight to cast the spell on me."

I regret nothing.

Too large to go in shorts so I gave it a paste.
https://pastebin.com/9C9nCyXp
>>
>>29759150
>Anon delivers

oh shi-
>>
>>29759216
Spectacular
>>
>>29757757
>Do you that Helga still sends me letters
your missing a word mate.
>>
Can someone make a green with anon proving Rgre world wrong in one way or another, we have a bunch of lovey dicey greens, and abunch of comfy greens. But I haven't seen greens on anon proving himself despite being in a mare controlled world.
>>
>>29759045
Its not like they are gonna do anything else at this point, their just some random faggots off in their own little world now. If they got off their collective asses and did something HERE then that would be a different conversation entirely, but since its not, here we are. Are trying to gargle their balls hasn't worked either considering the few defenders they have left still haven't produced any results either. So its a moot point to say insulting them is bad anyways.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (96KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
96KB, 1280x738px
>>29759216
That was a masterpiece.
>>
>>29759051
The kind that write here anyways, because they aren't dumb enough to think being an attention whore namefag in a worthless chatroom and a writefag doing work in thread being mutually exclusive. Its still being an attention whore, its just one does their job to get the attention, while the other wants it with none of the work involved. Kinda like a lazy prostitute. Did that clear up why your stupid?
>>
>>29759421
>Are trying to
And*, not sure what the hell I was trying to type out here.
>>
>>29757918
Look at what you've done.
>>
File: 1488777062086.jpg (82KB, 362x263px) Image search: [Google]
1488777062086.jpg
82KB, 362x263px
>>29759445
>Did that clear up why your stupid?
>>
>>29756986
as botched as her redemption felt, I ike the idea of DT being their catty, sarcastic friend that balances out their over-enegetic bullshit and keeps them from causing mass property damage. It also felt like being around them would expose her to good people like AJ and rarity, and she might learn about being an honest, hardworking, classy mare
and dash might teach her to stop being such a little bitch about everything her friends do and live a little

>>29757256
that sounds hilarious, if anyone could point me towards that I'd appreciate it

>>29757394
>full grown adult being afraid of small dog sized horses in a cartoon world.
>cartoon world

why do these people always forget that one of them owns a cannon that she uses CASUALLY, one of them could crush his ribs with a kick, another could do that AND electrocute you, one of them could freeze you in place with a look and have BEARS shred your flimsy meatsack of a body, another could magi-throw whole reams of fabric, scissors, and some mannequins at you, and the last one could just hurl you into the sky and let you fall to your death.
You are god damn right I'd be a little cautious around these fucking things, they use cartoon physics, and I don't.
all it takes is one good elmer fudd shotgun gag, and you're fucking dead.
Bear in mind that they can sustain what should be life-threatening injures like lightning bolts with no ill effect.
and don't even get me started on how bad the pink one could fuck your shit up with her broken fucking powers
>>
>>29759445
How are they attention whores if they never post?
>>
>>29759495
And Big Mac is simulatneously capable of dragging a house along with no effort AND has a hard time carrying a large cake around.
Cartoon/Comic physics also means that anything caused by it can be ignored if the plot/gag calls for it.
This is why when people write about poners they generally have to take one of three stands:
1. Remove cartoon physics and ponies function much like real ponies but with magic.
2. Cartoon physics exists and is played straight meaning that a cake can weigh more than a house and Anon goes for a months long stay at the hospital the first time Pinkie runs into him at her usual speed. (This is also my least favourite kind because it really makes no sense for reality to allow for Anon to exist AND to function along his original realitys rules)
3. Cartoon physics exists but follows a "law of comedy" meaning you can't actually get usable information from it (Meaning that anything that happens cannot be translated to "normal" physics to produce permanent or real effects nor can it be used to gain information not normally available.)
>>
>>29757720
>Have the minotaurs started sending over raiding parties to steal peasant men?
nice touch
>>
>>29757788
I AM INTEREST
>>
>>29759528
Because somehow they still have some random faggots with rose tinted glasses that defend them doing nothing.
>>29759487
Like this guy.
>>
>>29759495
I think Anon being a depressed rapist wasn't actually from this general, I cant remember for sure though.
>>
File: 1333590635303.png (160KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1333590635303.png
160KB, 800x600px
>>29759150
Holy shit, this is top cute my man, really adorable.
>>
>>29759724
Wait, what? Do you even know what attention whoring is? Also >>29759487 wasn't defending the writefags, he was calling you an idiot for not knowing how to spell.
>>
File: 1459484413361.png (631KB, 505x483px) Image search: [Google]
1459484413361.png
631KB, 505x483px
>>29759724
>Someone standing up for you makes you an attention whore
>Someone calling me a retard who can't into english means they're defending the writefriends
Guys I think it's trying to communicate with us. Good job anon you almost had me going there. top notch shitposting.
>>
What is the rgre equivalent of a roastie?
>>
File: preparedfortroublebutnotthis.jpg (32KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
preparedfortroublebutnotthis.jpg
32KB, 400x225px
>>29757183
>Not posting the best version
dissapointed, desu senpai
>>
>>29759834
I don't think it exists senpai, their funbits aren't like ours.
>>
File: torpedo_polisher_wrath.gif (3MB, 392x299px) Image search: [Google]
torpedo_polisher_wrath.gif
3MB, 392x299px
>>29759216
My dick hurts, Anon.
>>
>>29759834
Really saggy balls?
>>
>>29759166
>>You try to convince yourself that was greentext.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOURTH WALL BREAKING
>>
>>29759917
something to do with the sheath, you know, the thing dicks stay in for horses
maybe a loose sheath? implying his dick is out a lot
stud is equivalent of slut, so there's that
>>
>>29759955
Not bad.
>>
>>29759216
The last half of this sounded distinctly non-Fluttershy. Also your male lead was flat.
>>
File: 1424745363173.jpg (489KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424745363173.jpg
489KB, 904x1024px
>horse lips are very sensitive
>pinching them together can release large amounts of dopamine
Huh. What would kissing a pone do to them then? Would it be literally orgasmic?
>>
>>29759216
The dom part was shit, Anon was flat as paper, and you use the same word to describe sex to the point of redundancy. The sex scene itself is a 6/10. There has been better.
>>
>>29757788
It seems that the allure of /ss/ has corrupted another write-friend.....
>>
>>29760096
Public kissing must be the lewdest thing you can do. No wonder ponies mostly stop at hoof-holding and gentle snuggles.
>>
What happened to that story a week or two ago about an Anon being brought to Equestria and him living out near the Everfree. Dash and Gilda visited him before he was about to have venison or something.
>>
>>29759184
>>Her thick, sticky pony essence tastes like bananas and sugar

>her essence tastes something like a banana smoothie

Yummy
>>
>>29760644
Oh god, I love banana smoothies.

>Anon decides marefriends exclusively on how their marecum tastes like
>Anon goes around giving surprise taste-tests
>Mares are generally okay with this
>>
File: 1391138940681.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391138940681.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>29760407
Sounds like Touching Wings https://pastebin.com/TCcd1EUz
>>
>>29760659
That gif is amazing.
>>
File: takeTheBait.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
takeTheBait.png
35KB, 625x626px
>the center fucking pillar of this thread is driven by the same motivation that drives /pol/
The central fucking pillar of this general is thirsty mares. /pol/'s weird "dying culture", we're "shit upon", victimhood complex is almost as bad as SJWs'.

>>uncensored anthropology
I think you mean
>made up bullshit that fits my special snowflake narrative

>You seriously thought that racism had absolutely no basis in reality and was entirely due to people being bad-evil-meanie-bigots ?

It tickles me fucking pink when edgy shits act like they're the elite rationalists, capable of seeing through the veil of feel-good obfuscation, when they're misquoting and warping studies hard enough to outdo a GMOs are Satan, vaccines cause autism, and fluoride is poison mom-scientist.

>Yeah, the dude said that mirrors aren't as common in brown countries so half the the time the nig-nogs aren't quite sure what they're looking at to begin with.
They literally spent several paragraphs explaining how this is not the case and mirror familiarity was orthogonal to average results.

The best part is that the stupid fucking "what babies ... back water tribe ..." meme could be a vicious self-burn, since a valid interpretation is that babies from back water tribes are smart enough to realize the mark is on the mirror not them.
>>
>>29761209
>>didn't you see the (((politically correct backpedaling))) goy?
Oh shit, almost forgot this one.
"The explanation the actual legitimate peer-reviewed scientist came to is obviously politically motivated instead of factual because I don't like it; my arguments in favor of my reasoning is that it makes me feel warmer and cozier."
>>
>>29761209
....okay, who the fuck let their child drink and post? Really people, we are supposed to not be complete irresponsible shitheads.
>>
>>29761222
>Really people, we are supposed to not be complete irresponsible shitheads.

You're expecting way too much from others there, Anon.
>>
>>29761245
this is one of the better threads, gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>29757788
Please continue this. I greatly enjoyed reading it and would love to see more.
>>
File: oh my.gif (519KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.gif
519KB, 200x189px
>>29761209
wat
a
t
>>
File: 1482053088582.png (180KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482053088582.png
180KB, 508x720px
>With stallions being as rare as they are, it generally unthinkable to have them be put in danger.
>Every one of them hurt or dead means less family centers and genetic material to go around.
>Only a few powerful exceptions like Shining Armor exist, and even then, it's peaceful enough that bold stallions like that rarely face danger.
>Then, out of a portal pops you.
>You just survived the apocalypse / anarchy / WWIII / another unspeakable horror that lasted for far too long and left glaring marks both physical and mental.
>And there is no way to hide it from beings as sensitive to pain as ponies.
>>
>>29761423
Fund this or I leave.
>>
File: 1482468559795.jpg (54KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1482468559795.jpg
54KB, 424x318px
>>29761423
>>
File: 1318575301393.jpg (272KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1318575301393.jpg
272KB, 1440x900px
>>29761423
>>29761436
>>29761453
I'll allow this.
>>
>>29761423
We can make it worse :
> "Jackass" in Equestria
> Mares are horrified seeing those cute males purposely trying to kill themselves for shit and giggles
> It's like Happy Tree Friends in real life for them
>>
>>29761423
>>29761436
>>29761453
>>29761462

Cheeki brekki slave squatting anon when?

plus what happened to that green where anon was like superman and he had to put 300kg weights on because Equestria's gravity is less than earths
>>
>>29761468
nah
>>
>>29761471
>slave
shit i meant SLAV
>>
>>29761462
What the hell is he even shooting at? He's not even pointing the gun down.
>>
>>29761471
nah, we have plenty of "crazy Russian" apocalypse Anon. Lets do something different. As for the story, I cant remember if he went to Discord or if he just quit, or irl got in the way. So your guess is as good as mine.
>>
>>29761476
The camouflaged Bloodsucker charging across the field at him.
>>
>>29761484
Viet cong anon
Stalingrad conscript anon
Afgan/iraq war iraqi/ranger anon
Nazi anon
Carolean swede anon
napoleonic anon
Balkan anon

we have a lot of choices
>>
>>29757201
>we doing this sober
YOU MONSTER!
>>
File: Black Hand.jpg (2MB, 1600x1812px) Image search: [Google]
Black Hand.jpg
2MB, 1600x1812px
>>29761484
>>29761506
NOD anon.
>>
>>29757644
>househunting
>living in a place where u can get any house under $1.3M
Lucky stiffs.
>>
>>29761514
BROTHER

IN THE NAME OF KANE
>>
File: 1324771567719.jpg (96KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1324771567719.jpg
96KB, 450x338px
>>29761530
KANE LIVES IN DEATH
>>
>>29761506
Normal-guy-ripped-away-from-his-calm-life-and-forced-to-fight-and-survive Anon would have more impact.
>>
>>29761564
This. Just rip him from home via magical anomaly or some other bullshit and drop him into the Everfree forest.

DEEP into the Everfree forest. So deep it takes him much longer than a mere day or week to reach civilization.
>>
>>29761568
this!
>>
>>29761568
I was thinking more war or armageddon erupts unexpectedly and forces not-soldier Anon into a violent and none too happy life before Equestria kind of deal.
>>
>>29761578
Why not thrust him into a violent place in Equestria? It would give him the added bonus of having extensive knowledge of flora and fauna from within it, give him something to share with the ponies.

If he survives it anyways.
>>
>>29761578
"You know, there was a joke about poverty stricken and wartonr slavic people murdering over shoes and cans of beans. It was alot funnier when I didn't have to do the same thing..."
>The princess appointed therapist bites her lip and looks around, lost on how to proceed.
>>
>>29761580
Because having the conflict on earth provides more of an unsettling, abstract horror to the ponies, who only get second hand recounts of another world and have to have their imagination fill the gaps.
>>
How exactly are we better then centaur?
>>
>>29758126
If dubs any anon who bitches about the discord will be the Discord Downy
>>
>>29761611
If Dubs, Discordapp banned temporary.

If trips, forever.
>>
File: Tell us.png (47KB, 533x507px) Image search: [Google]
Tell us.png
47KB, 533x507px
>>29761666
Our new hero Satan!
>>
>>29761666
Shut up Discord Downy.
>>
File: 1487463055902.jpg (16KB, 610x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487463055902.jpg
16KB, 610x480px
>>29755908
>Twilight has a massive ntr fetish
>secretly writes horrible, horrible erotic fiction about the people she loves the most being seduced away by a marelier mare
>keeps getting blue beaned by reality, that fucking dyke Cadence notwithstanding
>finally gives up on her cuck quest to settle down with the resident apelien
>inadvertently neglects him for her princessly duties
>walks in on him doing the do with that tall drink of cock suck Rainbow Dash
>hfw
>>
>>29761666
based satan
>>29761668
wrong dipshit.
>>
>>29761868
>Finds out the fantasy is a lot different then reality and instead of being turned on is incredibly hurt.
>never truly recovers
Hot.
>>
>>29759998
>>29760114
Thanks for the honesty Anons.
Characterization is something I still struggle with, it's good to know my problems at least.
Can you go into more detail about the dom porn though, not harsh enough or poorly written? I don't enjoy hardcore femdom like sph or cbt, I just want fluffy, loving, confident pony love.
>>
>>29757788
Oh fuck yah.
>>
>>29761506
Viet cong anon.
>>
>>29762258
It feels like she went directly from pushover to soft dominatrix with too little in between. If this was an established roleplay that she does with Anon, you could do it, but then Anon would have to be cooperating and acting out his part too.
A good transition would be when she was hot an bothered, to push him down or something, initially worried that she hurt him or something, only to be further turned on by how defenseless he is being. Each act of domination, be it ordering him to do something or physically interacting, should have her pause to see how it feels, to see if Anon is unhappy, and have her be increasingly excited by this new feeling. This is Fluttershy losing her dominatrix virginity, it should be a slow, sometimes awkward thing.
>>
Would you turn Aryanne into a race traitor?
Would you seduce her away from pure pony stallions with the promise of HMD?
Would you make her bear your filthy mongrel foals?
>>
>>29761580
Fighting wild animals and surviving is different from killing sentient beings, so if canflict in Equestria maybe Griffon Civil War or something.
>>
>>29762403
Never stick your sick in crazy, Anon.
>>
File: syria.jpg (157KB, 823x960px) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
157KB, 823x960px
>>29761506
>>29761484

There is a lot of stories about soldier Anon, and in most of them he's "good guy".
Maybe for exchange let's pick conflict where there aren't good guys and while Anon fought for cause he believed, he also had done some bad shit.

I vote for Balkan Anon, it's recent enough, and you can include some darker themes where Anon isn't glorified freedom figther.
>>
>>29762258
It was dom porn, it was inherently shittier than anything we usually get here, go to flutterrape thread for that garbage, or SIM thread. This isn't the place for that trash.
>>
>>29762601
>anon legitimately did horrible things
>did them because he himself would have been killed
>commit suicide/teleportedbybullshit to equestria
>feels really guilty that he is in this paradise despite what he did

something something RGRE
>>
>>29762258
I thought it was pretty good. More?
>>
>>29762403

I would culturally enrich that pony so hard.
>>
>>29762665
You are my favorite RGRE poster. Never stop being triggered Anon <3
>>
>>29762724
It would be hilarious if someone went through the archive and made a collage of all his posts and made that the next thread's OP image.
>>
File: 1456428386995.jpg (66KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456428386995.jpg
66KB, 450x480px
>>29762724
I know, it sucks being right about fetish posters.
>>29762728
Have fun trying.
>>
File: 1479173082570 (1).jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479173082570 (1).jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>29762735
That's right Anon, keep making me proud.
>>
>>29762671
>Anon isn't damaged or have PTSD
>He doesn't need help
>He doesn's need "friendship" or "kindness" to see again colors in his life
>While he feel remorse he also knows that he didn't have any choice, so he can sleep peacefuly and while he's cynical and solitary, it isn't on clinical level

Not another story about broken Anon helped by peacefull and happy ponies
>>
>>29761423
Doo ettt.
>>
File: ww2_germany40.jpg (176KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ww2_germany40.jpg
176KB, 900x900px
>Pony social norms are a little different than human
>Anon is rather stereotypical human being
>He's behaviour is maybe not ideal but acceptable for humans but ponies perceive it different
>He likes to drink
Not to the point of being alcoholic but for ponies it's still a lot
>He value his privacy, not tell all his thoughts to friends, sometimes try to hide his emotions, has locks in his dors
Perfectly normall for humans, but ponies are a lot more open and emotionall
>Value his personall space, don't like to hug everyone around, always wear clothes
>Likes to spend times alone, not to the point of being recluse, but he enjoy being only with himself

While he's perfectlly healthy ponies think that there is something wrong with him maybe he was abused by his mares or something, they try to help him in pony way of course (intervention, hiring psychiatrist and tricking Anon to talk with her etc.)

Plot twist
>>29762826
>>29762671
>>29762601

Anon has some darker elements in his past, but they don't affect him that much. He always was like he's now but this only cement how ponies perceive whole thing.
>>
File: 1441681096721.png (539KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
1441681096721.png
539KB, 1280x989px
>>29762724
I want to dominate Flutterbutter
>>
>>29763126
Meh, Flutterbutter is for gentle breeding.
>>
File: 1425075693338.png (422KB, 3000x1853px) Image search: [Google]
1425075693338.png
422KB, 3000x1853px
>>29763156
Gentle domination, Anon, gentle. While telling her how great of a broodmare she'd be.
>>
>>29762735
>I know, it sucks being right about fetish posters.
but anon, what is not a fetish?
>>
>>29762702
I would taharrush Aryanne with you anon
>>
>>29763207
None of you guys are anyone's fetish.
>>
>>29763213
>Anon, is being ignored your fetish?
>>
>>29763213
>implying not a trap
>>
>>29763213
Give me a chance, baby. I can be whatever you want me to be.
>>
>>29763213
The same could be said about anyone on this site. What's your point?
>>
>>29761868
>tall drink of cock suck
>>
>>29763213
Are non-sequiturs your fetish, Anon?
>>
File: chirico handgun.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chirico handgun.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>29762601
>>29761506
>>29761462
>>29761453
>>29761423
Chirico Anon. Survived all kinds of suffering and bullshit. From traitorous bosses, Angry super soldiers, Sudden planetary temperature drops (being set on fire was the only reason he survived this), Friendly artillery fire and a mecha fight with god (after he refused to be his replacement)
>>
Aang
>>
>>29762961
That's quite a nice one.
>(You)Gremlin.png.
>>
>>29763156
>>29763189

You know pregfags would actually be pretty normal in RGRE.

Mares would just see them as foal-crazy stallions.
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>29763904
Ah, at last, I can fulfill my dream. My dream of filling a mansion with my family.
>>
>>29763189
Same. Never could get into Vhatugs work for this exact reason, just don't like hardcore domination.
>>
>>29763904
But would a majority of mares want to stuff their muff with (foal)crazy?
>>
File: 1433026791237.png (174KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433026791237.png
174KB, 900x900px
from a previous thread
>In this version of RGRE, there is an isolated kingdom of humans, led by Prince Scorpan
>Seeing humans is incredibly rare, they keep to themselves and avoid contact with the world outside their kingdom
>Celestia still gets bills from their kingdom, demanding that she pay for their border wall.
>Anon shows up
>Ponies assume it's Prince Scorpan, venturing out of his kingdom ANONYMOUSly to learn about the outside world
>Something Something RGRE™
>>
>>29757788
I can get behind some experienced mare cradlerobbing smut.
>>
>>29763970
Desperation for dick makes a mare do crazy things.
>>
>Anon works for Rarity
>Rumors about the two of them being an item float around
>A third of the town thinks that Rarity is a filthy monogamoust
>A third think that Anon is Rarity's tuft and that she's only dating him to cover up that she's a dyke
>The final third believes that Rarity, Anon, and Sweetie Belle are in a herd together
>Shenanigans happen
>>
>>29764543
>"I wanna have foals someda-"
"Yeah, sure, whatever, just shove it in me already!"
>>
File: 1480762245469.png (1020KB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480762245469.png
1020KB, 1125x750px
>>29764814
>>The final third believes that Rarity, Anon, and Sweetie Belle are in a herd together
thats kinda hot
>>
>>29764829
>Sweetie Belle's popularity skyrockets thanks to being the only filly her age in a herd
>>
File: 1426111679555.png (952KB, 582x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426111679555.png
952KB, 582x900px
>>29764814
>>29764829
>you will never herd rainbow and scootaloo
>>
File: 1490735293741.jpg (36KB, 497x285px) Image search: [Google]
1490735293741.jpg
36KB, 497x285px
>>29764846
N-No...
>>
>>29764846
oh god look at them, they look so comfy together. I feel profound sadness.
>>
File: 1362121482607.png (147KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
1362121482607.png
147KB, 480x639px
>>29764868
>>29764871
It's okay Anons, it's okay. We all know that feel.
>>
File: 48479845.png (2KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
48479845.png
2KB, 251x250px
>>29757264
bretty gud desu
>>
File: 1443960838130.png (1018KB, 1094x921px) Image search: [Google]
1443960838130.png
1018KB, 1094x921px
>"Thank you for coming on such short notice, Anonymous."
>...
>"Why don't you take off your shirt?"
>>
>>29765069
Alright but remember:
Touching's extra.
>>
>Maud stands in your open doorway, her usual blank expression apparent as she stares up at you
"Anything I can help you with, Maud?"
>She blinks
>"Yes. I would like to have sex with you."
>You raise an eyebrow
"I'm sorry?"
>"There's no reason to apologise, you haven't disappointed me yet."
"No, I mean I don't understand what's going on."
>"I'm propositioning you for sex. I've been led to believe that males in your world were the ones who primarily sought out intercourse, correct? I was hoping that meant you'd be open to casual sex."
"Well, that's true I guess, but it's still weird for a pony to just knock on my door and ask for it."
>"Should I attempt to seduce you?"
>She reaches up and pulls the collar of her dress down, revealing a few extra inches of neck and shoulder fur
>unf
"T-that won't be necessary, Maud. Why are you doing this, exactly? You don't really strike me as the type to be so insatiably horny that you'd try to jump on someone you barely even know."
>Her expression softens ever so slightly as she breaks eye contact with you to stare at the ground
>"I'm still a virgin, Anon. It was a common point of ridicule in the later years of my schooling, and it made me feel like I was weird or unusual for not having experienced it."
>Your shoulders sink
"I'm so sorry, Maud. Are you-"
>"There's no need to-"
>You put a finger to her lips to silence her
"Are you sure this is really how you want your first time to go, though?"
>She casts her eyes aside
>"Stallions are emotional, and I'm not exactly qualified to provide a shoulder to cry on. I've tried dating, but I can't really give a colt the affection he needs."
>You scratch the back of your head as you think
"This is probably a conversation we shouldn't be having out here in the cold. Would you like to come inside?"
>She simply stares for a moment, before leaning in and lowering her voice
>"You do...know how sex works, right?"
>You sigh and hold the door open wider
"Just get inside already."
>>
File: 1434017661121.jpg (29KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1434017661121.jpg
29KB, 620x465px
>>29765237
>>"There's no reason to apologise, you haven't disappointed me yet."
>disappointed me yet.
>yet.
Th-thanks...
>>
>>29750422
>Two years ago you found some green eggs under your kitchen sink.
>The bug spray you bought down at the market did jack all on the things.
>So foregoing burning down the house and starting from scratch you let them live.
>They did after all provide a nice green glow which acted like a night light for the kitchen.
>First they hatched into some adorable little changeling larvae.
>As far as bugs go, these little ones were too cute to squish.
>Then they grew up.
>Quick
>The more they fed on your love the bigger they got.
>Eventually they shed their regular chitin and became something… else.
>Your home is became- well a home to about twelve changeling queens.
>It’s not so bad.
>You only have to feed yourself, so they don’t necessarily eat you out of house and home.
>The only thing that worries you is how they fight everynight, they fight over who gets which spot in the cuddle pile.
>So is the life of Anon.
>Things could be worse.
>>
File: 1490059420997.png (947KB, 677x759px) Image search: [Google]
1490059420997.png
947KB, 677x759px
>>29765237
>"This is probably a conversation we shouldn't be having out here in the cold. Would you like to come inside?"
>>She simply stares for a moment, before leaning in and lowering her voice
>>"You do...know how sex works, right?"
>>
>something something ponies are more tactile than humans
>something something nuzzling
>something something RGRE
I'm tired.
>>
>>29765237

More Maud
More Maud
More Maud
More Maud
.......please?
>>
>>29764846
>After much nervous fretting and second guessing herself, a teen Scootaloo finally asks if she can join Rainbow and Anon's herd.
>To Scoot's immense surprise and joy, both say yes and let her in.
>Then she runs into another problem.
>She never realized that other mares joined.
>It's her, Anon, Rainbow, Spitfire, Fluttershy, A.K. Yearling, Gilda, a smattering of foals and even a griffin chick or two all in one family.
>She comes to the realization that she's the youngest sans the foals and has nothing to offer the family as a whole.
>And useless is quite possibly the worst thing you can be as the newest member of a herd.
>It's also not helping that she was just brought into a herd filled with heroes and celebrities.
>Now Scootaloo has to scramble to find her place in her new family and hope that her new sisters don't lose their patience with her.
>>
>>29765301
Uh... would they technically be your adopted daughters or something. I mean, they'd probably only be several years old.
>>
>>29765552
I remember this prompt, you can't fool me.
>>
>>29765560
Most excellent. Now write it.
>>
>>29765566
T'was already written.
>>
>>29765554
Anon might see them as daughters, they however only see him as a love provider who gives best hugs.
>>
>>29765619
Sound like daughters to me.
>>
>>29765552
>Rainbow Dash nervously allows Scootaloo into her "herd"
>It's actually just Rainbow and Anon
>Rainbow felt insecure about "only" having two people total in her herd, so she made the others up
>This didn't help her cause, because that meant that other ponies would be too intimidated to try and join such an illustrious herd that contained the likes of Spitfire, A.K. Yearling, and even a dirty sky-nigger
>Scootaloo was the first mare to stick around after she heard about all the other alleged herdmates
>>
>>29765622
Twelve overprotective daughters who guard their dad from overzealous mares. I only said snuggle piles, bug is not for sexual.
>>
>>29765636
>Sometimes two bugdaughters transform into the same pony and cross paths in public
>They have to perform some on the fly acting and pretend to be two long-lost identical twins who are having a tearful reunion
>>
>>29765636
You said it, not me.
>>
File: 1488318284700.png (14KB, 509x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1488318284700.png
14KB, 509x1026px
new thread naow?
>>
>>29765673
rgre is kill
>>
>>29765673
>That smile
Sweetie can feel him poking her in the back.
>>
File: 1403185782711.png (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1403185782711.png
141KB, 250x250px
>>29765679
Jeez Sweetie is a way too lewd filly
>>
File: SOON2.png (8KB, 432x402px) Image search: [Google]
SOON2.png
8KB, 432x402px
>>29765700
>"Someday, this will be mine. Someday it will give me foals."
>>
File: 1392537920973.png (16KB, 631x660px) Image search: [Google]
1392537920973.png
16KB, 631x660px
>>29765718
HAPPENING
>>
>>29765606
Whats the pastebin then ?
>>
>Anon doesn't know about estrus
>Wanders through the deserted town square, wondering where everyone's gone and why all the shops are closed
>Finds Bon Bon walking through the streets, blushing and looking pained.
"Bonnie? Bonnie, what's going on? Where IS everybody?"
>Bon Bon glances at him and, with effort, looks away.
>"Y-You should get inside, Anon..."
>Anon's stomach drops.
>He's watched horror movies.
>He thinks that something horrible is coming into town and that ponies are desperately hiding from it
"Oh, god. Something's coming, isn't there?"
>Wrong thing to say to a mare in heat.
>Bon Bon groans desperately and starts trotting over to Anon.
>"S-Something's gonna be coming, alright..."
>>
IT
IS
KILL
>>
>>29765782
make new
>>
>>29765787
Quick, before Asian Anonymous fucks up 3 times.

>Captcha: clicking all the chink runes
>>
Add the "Self insert..." or something like that in the OP pls.
I miss it
>>
ITS DEEEEEAAAAAAD
>>
Post link here to new thread please.
>>
>>29765779
"How do you put up with servicing your entire herd during estrus, Anon?"
>"Seriously? What kind of guy would I be if I complained about having too much sex? Friction-induced injuries aside."
>Wow.
>You sure do wish you had a slut like Anon in your herd.
>>
>>29765864
the huge influx of foals every year must be getting pretty difficult to deal with at this point what with screwing them during estrus
>>
>>29765868
Oh, Anon, don't be so silly. Humans can't breed ponies. Anon will never, ever have a family. Holding his child in his arms will forever be a completely foreign concept to him.
>>
File: 1415470227589.png (837KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1415470227589.png
837KB, 1280x1745px
>>29765876
false
>>
bread

>>29765892
>>29765892
>>29765892
>>
>>29765888
Never, ever, ever. Old man Anonymous will be all alone when his herd leaves him after countless futile attempts at giving them foals.
>>
>>29765539
seconded
maud/pinkie is patrician herd
>>
through access
>>
>>29766921
The thread is at bump limit you fucking spamming retard.
>>
>>29766929
oh shit, that's my bad
I just restarted my browser after a few hours playing games and did my bump rounds to keep my handful of threads up.
I totally neglected to check the post numbers
>>
>>29755942
"Moonie... where did you even get the idea we were a couple?"
>"All those times we had sex mostly..."
"you ponies are so cute and silly"
>>
File: 1476127455888.png (435KB, 897x942px) Image search: [Google]
1476127455888.png
435KB, 897x942px
inb4 archive
>>
File: 1453171385497.png (2MB, 7744x2526px) Image search: [Google]
1453171385497.png
2MB, 7744x2526px
wew laddie
Thread posts: 527
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.