[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats your favorite song from the Standard Model? Mine is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 0000958146_10.jpg (63KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
0000958146_10.jpg
63KB, 500x588px
So whats your favorite song from the Standard Model?

Mine is faithful student, also Pinkiepieswear can stfu he only made two good songs.
>>
>>29741768
oh fuck off already.
>>
>>29741791
this

mediocre music with mlp voices spliced over it

Foozogz can and does do it better.
>>
>>29741791
are you angry over something kiddo
>>29741802
literally who and also kill yourself please
>>
>>29741768
We had a thread about him a week ago.
>>
>>29741839
>implying Im on here the whole week
>>
>>29741827
Is it fun pretending to be an oldfag by forcing "I like this so I'm hip" memes?
>>
>>29741802
Foozogz is absolute god tier
>>
>>29741869
what are you even talking about
you seem insecure
>>
>>29741905
if you wanna fit in you should know we like twist and thelivingtombstone
>>
>>29741768
The greatest thing about SGaP was how he took the simplest music, slapped in some voice clips, and somehow managed to evoke the essence of a character perfectly. Far as 'The Standard Model' goes, my favorite is probably its namesake, funnily enough. The interlude towards the end never fails to make me feel actual, real-people emotions. Out of all his works, though, my vote goes to E48.

Ignore the contrarian hipsters, OP but stop spamming threads if you are indeed spamming threads. It's just rude.
>>
>>29741951
>Ignore the contrarian hipsters
The following SGaP gets here and elsewhere consists exactly of hipsters who view his songs as so ~deep~ like he's the second coming of Jesus. /mlp/ has a raging boner for a guy who just did okay music while circlejerking that he's the only good pony artist, completely neglecting everyone else. If anyone's a contrarian hipster, it's the fans.
His music is enjoyable but it's also very niche so don't get surprised when everyone gets tired of your /mu/-tier circlejerking about him.
>>
>>29742215
>while circlejerking that he's the only good pony artist
This has never happened in a single SGaP thread. Ever. Stop whining about "circlejerking". People who share a viewpoint enjoy discussing said viewpoint.
>>
>>29742491
Are you new or have you just never paid attention?
It's only a matter of time until any and all music threads here get some fagatron to call everyone plebs for not liking/mentioning/obsessing about SGaP, or declaring him the only good horse artist, or just generally putting him on a pedestal. That shit's been going for years. Granted, it has luckily died down mostly because even some of the most die hard fans stopped giving a fuck (whether about him or the show is up for you to decide).
We get it, you like SGaP. I like him too. But aside from a casual mention or recommendation there's no point in discussing an artist that's been inactive for what, 4 or 5 years now? It only serves for everyone to jerk off a little about their superior taste in horsemusic.
>>
>>29741768
Probably a Beautiful Heart, though I'm honestly much more fond of his work on S2, like Love and Admiration.
>>
>>29742592
Been here since the board's inception.

>It's only a matter of time until any and all music threads here get some fagatron to call everyone plebs for not liking/mentioning/obsessing about SGaP, or declaring him the only good horse artist, or just generally putting him on a pedestal.
A lot of that is bantz, with the occasional odd sincere retard among them. Either way, saying that " /mlp/ has a raging boner for a guy who just did okay music while circlejerking that he's the only good pony artist" is just factually incorrect. /mlp/ is not, and will never be, one person, nor is it a hivemind.

>But aside from a casual mention or recommendation there's no point in discussing an artist that's been inactive for what, 4 or 5 years now?
Others feel differently. I have no problem discussing his work whenever, since I enjoy it as much as I do and feel that, as far as horsemusic goes, it's pretty close to "classic".

>It only serves for everyone to jerk off a little about their superior taste in horsemusic.
The only people doing this are those who come into a thread about a specific artist and start flinging shit about how they don't like thing.

If you see a thread about a musician you dislike, or feel is "overrated" whatever the fuck that means, why would you not instead choose to ignore it, other than to "jerk off a little about your superior taste in horsemusic"?
>>
I like the song 'Standard Mode' because it combines all of these great characteristics from the other songs and turns them into something that is somehow even better when all of these things are together.

The whole is somehow greater than the sum of the parts. I like the fact that he did the musical equivalent of one of the strongest themes in the show itself.
>>
File: SGaP.jpg (2MB, 2088x1584px) Image search: [Google]
SGaP.jpg
2MB, 2088x1584px
>>29741768
Your Faithful Student was the worst song off the album and you're entitled to your opinions.

Best song is a tie between A Beautiful Heart and The Standard Model.
>>
>>29742824
>no stop circlejerking reeeeeeeee
>>
>>29741768
Good artist but pretty sure he's fucked off for good.
>>
>>29745090
He's making new stuff, just not as 'SGaP'. It popped up in a thread about a week ago.
>>
>>29741768
the first half of a beautiful heart is pretty good.

>>29745426
link? tried searching and failed.
>>
>>29745531
http://paianni.tumblr.com/post/156440690186

Probably old and unsable but try and see.
>>
>>29741768
I heard he was actually working on a new song. Was I ebingly rused?
>>
>>29745543
thanks man, you so great
>>
>>29745543
>http://paianni.tumblr.com/post/156440690186
'preciate it, broham.
>>
SGAP was like the first contact I had with this fandom, it was actually the music which brought me in to it from the beginning
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.