[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ponyfags here play CS:GO/TF2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: fade.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fade.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
Never really thought about it until now, anybody?
>>
>>29740695
i play csgo
>>
>>29740695
>TF2
I hope you know everyone dropped that game for Overwatch.
>>
>>29740695
I actually play both games. I have not played them in awhile and I'm trash at CS:GO
>>
>>29740695
There used to be a big TF2 community with its own mods/skins of all the main six as TF2 characteres. Rarity was the spy etc.

But that games pretty much out the window. Overwatch is where its at... i just cant seem to bring myself to buy it... also nomoneys.
>>
There are a ton of pony TF2 people, even nowadays

>load into tf2 casual
>pl_borneo
>no medic as always
>fuck that
>go medic
>we win by a huge margin
>switching maps
>some dude says "And we owe it all to Starlight Glimmer
Pic related is my profile
>>
>>29740695
i play cs:go
anyone at dmg/le elo?
>>
>>29740695
>TFW you remember playing TF2 when not long after it was released
>TFW the game wasn't F2P back then
>TFW no 50 different weapons for each class
>>
>>29740695
I would but I'm complete and utter shit at shooters. Though for some reason every fagget I've meet here and play gaems with is into FPS.
>>
I dont play CS:GO but i do trade and make a pretty decent amount of dosh from it.
>>
File: mlfw.gif (795KB, 963x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw.gif
795KB, 963x1000px
>>29740695
>5000 hours in TF2
>1500 hours in CS:GO
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1476491262069.png (81KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476491262069.png
81KB, 600x700px
I've dropped CS:GO since they added in the de-ranking if you haven't played for a while. I'm only a Silver Elite and I got goddamn plum tired of multiple smurfs each game- on my team and theirs. Valve fucked TF2 over with the new game matching, weapon skins, and ranks. Overwatch just feels like a weird bootleg TF2.

>>29740965
I play HoI4, CIV5, Empire: Total War, M&B Warband, and SoaSE regularly. If any of you wanna play those I'm open.
>>
>>29740695
>CS:GO/TF2

Ew.
>>
>>29740695
We usually have a nostalgia trip and get a TF2 server for /mlp/, everybody plays and have fun and then the server dies because everyone forgets about it
That happens every year
>>
>>29741118
Those aren't half bad games, HOI4 a shit though.
>>
>>29741231
>HOI4 a shit though
Try harder next time
>>
I play CS:GO.
I have around 1000 hours.
I usually play arms race because I have a short attention span.
I have a red and white pone as my profile picture. Wonder if anyone's seen me.
>>
>>29740695
Can we all agree that
Tf2>overwatch>csgo
As for RIGHG NOW?
And take community in considiration.
By the way for every one who says "oh gee nig but tf2 is dead game" well "dead" game can't hold top 5 in prime/noneprime times in steam stats,
>>
>>29741281
csgo is the only one with a competitive scene
>>
>>29741233
Ok, round 2. HOI4 is a game I don't find enjoyable compared to HOI3 because its simpler and has no order of battle. The player feels more like a political leader rather than an army chief of staff. I also despise losing my unit counters to sprites. I'm aware I'm in the minority of the order of battle topic, and lots of HOI2 fags were happy they got a game with less railroading like HOI3.
>>
>>29741295
Let's face it, it was fun in the beginning, but now every one (80%) who actualy "follows" this shitty comp is for cancerous bets on gambling sites.
Yeah as me orange box tf2 player (6000+) yes tf2 comp side sucks mobby the black dick.
And to be honest if you are after all that "comp" and ranks and showing to your friends how much life you don't have I would place games in this order
Overwatch>csgo>tf2 (in competitive)
>>
File: 1471863573141.jpg (105KB, 1363x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1471863573141.jpg
105KB, 1363x1438px
>>29740695
I play TF2 on occasion. I also play Paladins, League of Legends and PAYDAY 2 on occasion. Taking a break from the first two because the communities are making me angry at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaYZ6W7_9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKd0pyy_Ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNOHTMqzlao
>>
I'm one of those people who have around 1.3k hours in TF2, a $200+ backpack and a skill level of around 200-300 hours.

The fact that TF2 trading is basically dead thanks to the escrows and the game itself dwindling down makes me sad.

But anyway, I still play (mostly on community servers because casual is cancer, although it's gotten better recently).

>>29741339
TF2's community competitive is actually quite decent, and entertaining to watch imho. It's the official one Valve added that's completely fucked over.
Unless you're going by size, in which case yeah TF2 never had a huge scene or prize pools comparable to other major games. I remember at the i55 they had some sort of record-breaking pool which came up to something laughable like $50-100k or something.
>>
I play Defense of the Ancients II and Team Fortress 2. Not stupid skill level. If anyone wants to add me I can link.

I also play Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies
>>
OP here
Only Silver Elite, but climbing as the days go by
I had 80 dollars of skins in CSGO but sold all of it because I quit for a short time

I am VAC banned on tf2 on my main, just recently started playing again on an alt

Civilization V is neat, VI is garbage though

Half-Life is pretty cool

It would be neat if they added a pony-based game to Steam, although it probably won't happen

I'm trash at Overwatch
>>
File: 1483346262034.gif (89KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1483346262034.gif
89KB, 500x464px
>>29740695
I used to play TF2, but stopped after it was clear to me Valve had no idea what they were doing with their game.
>>
>>29740695
Fuck yeah, CS:GO is where its at... i'm silver 3 and i have 613 hours in it
>>
I play both

what appened to sprays in public servers btw, did tehy ban em? Nver can see one besides my own
>>
>>29740827
Overwatch is a shitty meme and all the bandwagoners flocked to it, no big surprise.
>>
>>29742522
Are you Latino or something?

>>29743008
>I am VAC banned on tf2 on my main
Let me guess, another LmaoBox memer
>It would be neat if they added a pony-based game to Steam, although it probably won't happen
Ha$bro is a toy maker company, videogames are their nemesis, that's why hasbro hates videogames so much
Them's Fightin Herds is the closest thing you will ever see on Steam

>>29743028
You can see them on community servers, unless you have them disabled on the adv.Options menu
>>
>>29743135
Just poor and/or plebian
>>
>>29743135
>Let me guess, another LmaoBox memer
you would be correct
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.