[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time posting on this board. I haven't watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: MLP.jpg (8KB, 278x196px) Image search: [Google]
MLP.jpg
8KB, 278x196px
This is my first time posting on this board. I haven't watched the show yet but I've seen plenty of reaction videos of your furry conventions. To be honest you guys look and act like fucking fags. But the show is apparently popular enough to get its own board even though the animation is all over the fucking place. So tell me what episodes are the good ones and I'll judge for myself.
>>
File: A_big_group_hug_S1E23.png (721KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A_big_group_hug_S1E23.png
721KB, 1280x720px
I'd recommend getting started at the very beginning. It introduces you to all the characters.

https://kisscartoon.io/Cartoon/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-Season-01/

Also, thanks for giving the show a try. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
This is some weak ass bait.
>>
File: Tossing the diary.webm (2MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tossing the diary.webm
2MB, 450x360px
>>29739572
The Great Lemonade Stand Wars is a good one, start with that
>>
File: 1394024.png (2MB, 2500x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1394024.png
2MB, 2500x3600px
>>29739572
>So tell me what episodes are the good ones and I'll judge for myself.
Nah, you're a faggot. Pony plot is the best I can offer to the likes of you.
>>
>>29739572
A Very Minty Christmas is usually the top rated episode. It was a special, so they introduced the characters to make it easier for new comers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19cu9s_my-little-pony-a-very-minty-christmas_shortfilms
>>
>>29739572
>furry conventions
>When you realize he's not far from the truth
>>
>>29739599

That's the wrong season. OP is asking about MLP tales, not G3.
>>
>>29739678
I assumed that he was asking about the whole franchise, I'm linking him one of the good episodes.
>>
File: satanic.gif (4MB, 387x310px) Image search: [Google]
satanic.gif
4MB, 387x310px
>>29739678
That episode on the influence of Satanic cult ideologies was pretty dark, but I guess it was in the height of Satanic Panic back in the 80s and early 90s. OP could open with that one.
>>
File: take the escalator next time.gif (3MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
take the escalator next time.gif
3MB, 450x360px
>>29739693
Do you think OP would be ready for the fetish episode?
>>
File: what kind of sick.webm (3MB, 404x324px) Image search: [Google]
what kind of sick.webm
3MB, 404x324px
>>29739804
I don't think anyone could really be called "ready" for...that episode.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.