[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Ass MLP Mobile Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Icon.png (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Icon.png
74KB, 250x250px
So I downloaded this since I had nothing else to do. I fucking hate these kinds of games, the f2p town sims with stupidly long wait times for menial shit.

I was almost immediately charmed by the presentation of it, and realized that if you just play for a few minutes per day, it's actually kind of fun.Do I have to play the Equestria Girls minigame to progress the story, or can I continue without having to touch it at all?
>>
>>29737103
I've played it for a few months and never played the EqG mini game because it crashed the app and/or ran and 2 fps and I evenrually bought every single building in the game. I also got 5/6 monuments got. But then I moved to another phone and lost it all.

I'm mostly mad because I had Shim Sham at level 5
>>
You want to run through the EQG minigame all the way through to the big prize at least once every six days or w/e time limit they have because it will give a pony and they occassionally have events around it.
Protip - Don't join social events right away, I always wait until it's halfway over or so. You are more likely to be put in a group of more casual players that way and thus have an easier time getting the top prize.

You also definately want to add friends for a score bonus in the EQG minigame as well as hearts which can buy a couple ponies iirc and lets you play Friendship Balloon Pop.
My code is 9809f4 it you would like to add mem I play daily and always gift.

Finally enter code ADVENTURE right now in the gift code option for 20 free gems

Horde gems, you get them from defeating parasprites, fruit bats, changelings and dark puddles. Click on the icon for the gem store and you can watch 2 ads a day for one gem each as well. Good luck to you
>>
>>29737295
Ah, Goddamn it. I was really hoping to avoid the EQG minigame. But I guess I have to if I don't want to spend any real money.
>>
Stopped playing when the Amazon version was dropped
>>
>>29737103
is this that town game that would take 3 years of playing every day to beat without buying anything?

there's a cheat program for it called "luna's dreamwalk".
>>
>>29737385
nevermind, it's broken now. dev stopped updating it. so either get a credit card ready or play every day until 2020
>>
>>29737295
Also, here are some other places with friend codes
http://derpy.me/id17V
http://derpy.me/Fsaef
http://derpy.me/nsDF5
The more you add the better off you are. I don't think there is a limit to the amount of people you can put on your list
>>
>>29737417
Apparently there is another gift code for yet another 20 gems now.

EXPLORE

Not a shabby way to start out, just remember not to waste them away. That will be the easiest 40 gems you ever get all at once.
>>
>>29737103
no need to play the eqg game, but it can help you get coins/gifts. it's like the old mobile version of rockstar.
>>
>>29737800
So it's a rhythm game? Fuck that noise. I play while listening to something else usually.
>>
>>29738001
>didn't even know it was a rythm game

Nigga I hate EqG as much as the next guy, but the minigame is a necessary evil if you want to earn shit.

Play it or don't, you're only hurting yourself if you leave it alone.
Also you can turn off all ingame music and sound fx in the settings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.