[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Pony Beast, Spirit Unleashed Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock106.jpg (62KB, 720x442px) Image search: [Google]
clock106.jpg
62KB, 720x442px
>>29736623
>What if tomorrow vanished in the storm? What if time stood still? And yesterday--if once we lost our way, blundered in the storm--would we find yesterday again ahead of us, where we had thought tomorrow's sun would rise?

Post your sheets for session 106 of TimeQuest
>>
>>29736653
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Ancient Gear Giant.jpg (66KB, 357x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Gear Giant.jpg
66KB, 357x360px
>>29736653
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1280x720-yqu.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-yqu.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>>29736653
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: 1462629932206.jpg (357KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462629932206.jpg
357KB, 800x600px
>>29736653
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: 1480641821121.jpg (58KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1480641821121.jpg
58KB, 720x552px
>>29736653
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>WITH DUKE AND JEAN!!
>>
File: Level 4.png (367KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
Level 4.png
367KB, 512x448px
>Onyxia, 5/3
>Southern, 5/6
Everyone else at full health (save Luke/Duke but they'll be healed soon enough)

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29690045

>YEAR: 1501 AE

Last time on TimeQuest,

Southern, Onyxia, and Steel had put an end to the life of Cardinal Eo-Naxx Claw, destroying him and taking the staff Gigant as their own in the gauntlet as they contemplated what to do next. Realizing their exit options were limited, they took to Claw's last ditch escape route and found themselves on the mysterious Level 4, a sub-lab to G-777 that according to Geigaro no one but Claw would know about if it existed.

Luke had begun seeing visions of his old teacher as his antics disrupted the dinner at Honey Bunch's, causing the Breezie and her family, Twilight, and Nero to rush down to put an end to his hallucinated rampage (joined by Duke and Jean). After stopping them cold, Nero decided it was a good cue to leave the city.
>>
>>29736836
>>29736713
>>29736658
Southern uses her strings successfully to move several of the destroyed pieces of the lab over the hole, blocking it as they leave to hide their trail.

Steel keeps close to Onyxia as she investigate the console, looking around and outside at the pod collection, filled with different silhouettes. "I see more of the griffon he took out... several more. Some ponies, some... I'm not quite sure."

Investigating the console Onyxia learns to operate, learning that these pods hold various experiments of Claw's. His 'Evolution Chamber' can only hold so many at a time and switches them out from here. These pods also can connect to the Medical Bay on Level 3, and even some areas of Level 2. The griffon you discover are all clones named 'Goudeau'. Some pods also contain the Eonts you saw, and bigger ones compressed versions of the Beetle you fought in Pre-Hearth. As well as other variations saved on file: a grasshopper, a spider, a scorpion, and a hornet. You find out how to work some of the pods to send them to which levels, and also learn they double as healing units. Finally, you find out that this level is the source of the Dome's power supply: a generator of unknown make on this level fuels the entire Dome on its own.

As Steel searches around the facility, he takes a look carefully outside the exit. "A circular hallway, I hear guards but do not see them yet. Going by the steps, I assume those Eon ants we saw earlier rather than ponies. I see two signs: one says 'Project Epoch', and the other says... 'Eon Cell Generator'."
>>
>>29736844
>>29736751
Luke and Duke both begin to feel their wounds begin to heal via Twilight's magic (opting for automatic, out of combat) as the Breezies all shake their heads, clearly not in a forgiving mood as Gale raises a hoof. "Leavea him alone... thinka his own cana take care of him." He stares down Luke, Gale raising his eyebrow. "Golda isn't bad. Leta me see what you cana do for us. Ifa you were with anyonea else... well, let's say there would be exactly onea bad way to make thisa shit up. Justa consider this strikea one instead."

Twilight helps you up to your hooves, "What exactly were you seeing...? You said something about this being Ponyville and taken over by Changelings, did I look like a Queen or something?"

>>29736669
Twilight sighs, "Maybe. Still, as reckless and dangerous as they were, at least they didn't INTENTIONALLY mean harm."

Gale smirks. "Justa like youra papa. Tougha as a rad-beetle." He moves over to you, raising a hoof to your shoulder. "Ia... Ia don't want you to go so soon buta I understand there area bigger things goinga on. If you promise nota keep us waiting..."
"[And prepare for the journey..."] Rose cries as she comes down, carrying a few containers in her hooves before touching down. ["I... overheard on my way down. You need to keep up your strength."]

>>29736682
"Yeah, thata we probably did." He raises a hoof to you, seeking to shake it, "If you makea good ona your word to bring back supplies, thena we'll consider ita even. Not the worse Breezie City hasa seen..."

"Justa promise you all willa take care ofa Honey out there. Ifa something happens toa her..." he pauses, "Just... don't let anythinga happen."
>>
>>29736844
>>29736713
Onyxia's head hangs low as looks over the controls to find where the pods can be transported to on Level 2, and where they closest spots to an elevator will be.

As Steel looks down the hall and mentions the further paths along with more guards, Onyxia's grip on the control panel tightens as she tenses up.
"J-Just clear out these pods so we can get out of here. I don't want to deal with anything else."
>>
>>29736868
>>29736844
"I agree. Well, we should probably kill all these other bodies, considering the Order or whatever these guys are called might be able to resurrect him from these. Is there a power source we can disconnect? Or, if you'd be so kind, Steel, you could kill them too."

[1d10+3] another trap around herself
>>
>>29736880
>>29736844
Onyxia looks back down to the control panel, if there's anything about power or keeping these bodies intact.
>>
>>29736850
Honey smiles to both of her parents, hugging both of them before taking the food from her mother.
["Thanks mum...dad. And no worries; I'll make sure to do this quickly and be back soon."]

She smiles to them, and starts walking towards the exit, pumping herself up a bit.

>>29736682
Saying her goodbyes, Honey looks to Nero.
"Welp, readya to kick some ass againa," she asks, not quite over hearing the conversation between Nero and her dad.
>>
>>29736850
"If something happens to Honey, the rest of us may not be too far behind. You should not worry about her." Nero says shaking the man's hoof.

"Thank you for your hospitality, but we can't afford to waste any more time here."

>[Timeskip]
>>29736914
"As I'll ever be. I'm very curious just how powerful this Eo Naxx Claw really is. If he's anywhere near as 'strong' as Wing or Chitus were, he may as well be dead before we get there."
>>
>>29736850
"err nah you looked like.. Zecora.." Luke says rubbing his temples of the stirring feeling in his head "but fuck Zecora, right."

>Duke Lukem puts an arm over the cheftain's shoulder and talks show business with him
>"Hay hay now don't worry about it, I'm gonna be coming back here with a big ass sack of gold, a couple of business Ugs, and before you know it this town's gonna start looking like the Ritz. You'll be the shiniest armpit in all of the post-apocalyptic neighborhood. I'll even send over a renovation Ug. It'll be great! infact, you'll be wanting us to mow down your town more often it'll be so great. I just ask that you keep a small bit of this rusty hole you got here looking like a ghetto." Duke puts his hooves into a square picturing a scene "It'd be the perfect set for when my character fights off the viking horde of mutant changelings preying on the defenseless far-future pony village."

>Afterward Duke takes his arm off and gets to dialing his timewatch
"You leavin?"
>"eeeh yeah I got some ponies comin in the morning to install my plasma screen and I wanna make sure they angle it just right"
"Sure about that? I think we're about to crash someone's base soon."
>"Yeah yeah, I'm fine, That's not really my thing anymore. And I'm too damn sober."
"I'll show you where Honey hides her mead"
>"Is that the -uuhh the stuff from when we went to white castle?"
"Tastes like it."
"Pssshh. Yeah okay I'm in."
>>
>>29737003
That last line is >duke's
>>
>>29736868
>>29736880
>>29736900
>Southern successfully lays down another trap, 2 set
Steel moves off from the entrance to the hallway towards the pods at Onyxia's suggestion, and sees a set of 6 nearby that are all worked to move up to Level 2 near one of the less critical med-bays. According to the map, that will put you out near an elevator that can take you back up to Level 1. He looks at the pods, trying to figure out how to open them and clear them for your use when Southern brings up the topic of destroying everything in the pods.

"I could, but it'd take some time to destroy ALL of these. And I'm concerned about whatever's inside them not taking so kindly to it. I recommend shutting off the power instead: do it all at once... though we'd need to reserve at least one of them if they take us up."

Onyxia looks at the control panel and finds that the power generator, referred to as the Eon Cell Generator: a battery that seems to output an unlimited supply of energy from an unusual source: it says to draw it from some kind of tremendous living organism referred to as 'Brood-0'. It the source of power for the entire dome. Destroying either the generator, or killing the creature within, would take everything in the Dome offline. Lighting, life support, defense systems, medical systems, etc. It does specify there are couplings that, with Onyxia's knowledge of engineering, could pin-point to stop supplying power only to the pods alone.
>>
>>29737194
>>29736914
Rose almost reaches out to grab you for an even tighter hug as you pull away, but restrains herself, aware that if she holds you again she might not let go.
["Be careful, Honey Bunch..."]
["And come back soon... whatever you fight, you shouldn't take long I bet."] Your father adds, giving you one last tickle of his antennae to yours. ["Now go kick ass."]

The rest of the breezies turn to look at you, seemingly a little disappointed they didn't get more time to see the Breezie that came home. They wave and salute at you as it seems you're leaving, your people watching you with intrigue and encouragement as they await to meet the hero that left to brave the world outside.

>>29737003
Twilight turns her head, "Zecora...? You saw me as Zecora? That's weird." As you insult that, Twilight growls, "Hey, just because you're coming down doesn't mean you get to insult my friend." She sighs, "Come on, we'll get you a hang-over cure the moment we get inside. Think Honey has any raw-eggs?"

Gale turns to stare hard at Duke as you offer him gold to make up for the damages, seeming to lose you somewhere around the point where you ask him to keep part of the ruins AS ruins/a ghetto. "A perfecta setup? For chang-whattsits?" He cringes, "I... don'ta really follow you, deada-meata, but if you are promising us gold, THATa we cana use. You'rea still ona my shita list, but, it'lla get you a few notches up... maybe." He turns to look at the wreckage, "We'rea fixing that a up though. Soa forgeta the movie."

>>29736944
As you shake hoofs, Gale nods, "Ia understand. Thank-a YOU, Nero. [Winds carry you safely home.] You are-a welcome here."

With that, you take off for Crumple outside of Breezie City, and begin preparations for your arrival to war...

[timeskip incoming]
>>
>>29737201
>>29737003
>>29736944
>>29736914
In Crumple, you swiftly jet off back to Dome C-545, where as they had promised a contingency of the Blasters led by Papa Kiloton and a contingency of Goudeau's Army led by their master await. Having been given prior notice to Glitch, the Dome's overseer Tech Support allowed them to land outside the Dome unmolested, where they all meet with Nero/Luke/Honey upon their arrival. Boo and Screech are collected from watch-dog duty (nothing occurred in the time since you left for them), and Nero explains the situation to the 200-stallion force: what it is they're fighting for, what it is they're fighting against, and giving them the confidence to charge forth into the unknown. He gives them the details of his plan for the attack on the Dome, Following this stop, Crumple and the other ships were lead ahead by Goudeau, arriving back in Everfree City where the Timeventurers' adventure had last saw so long ago. He points out to a metro-tunnel that he claims will lead on towards the Dome's primary entrance, and from there the attack will begin.

The army walked through the tunnel, hearing music begin to play loudly as they approached ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuidVdYN4 ) over speakers situated in the tunnels. The combat brigade is met with the sight of the Dome, though Goudeau blinks twice as he takes another look at it. The Dome is massive, constructed in an even bigger underground rocky chamber that houses it entirely, with several defense turrets set up in a circle around it between stalactites and stalagmites, and even what appears to be heavy machinery on the other side.
>(1/2)
>>
>>29737213
There is also a huge, shimmering energy shield placed on top of the entire Dome, protecting it from harm as Goudeau explained in advance to Nero. However, there are also damages: several of the turrets in the forward most defenses closest to the tunnel exit to the cavern have been destroyed, and there is a sizable hole directly in the side of the dome. A few guards can be seen passing through the opening.

Goudeau squints at the scene as the army approaches, stopping just outside of where the griffon knows they will consider them hostile. "Something is not right... we have been beaten here."
>Plans put into place: to start, Luke, Duke, Goudeau, Crumple, Bulldozer, and Twilight move to take out the exterior defenses while the main force hangs back
>>
>>29737220
>other ships
correction here: metroline and walking were used to reach the Dome, there isn't enough space for the transports in the metroline
>>
>>29737194
>>29736900
"Well, let's just cut the pipes and stuff that connect the pods to their power supply then, it'd be easier since we're right here, and less of a chance we'll run into any guards, like we would if we went all the way to the generator."

"Onyxia, you're smart with all these doohickeys. Show me where to cut 'em."

>Cutting the griffon pods from their power supplies [1d10+3]
>>
>>29737213
>>29737220
Crumple walks up next to Goudeau, head open with Honey grinning at the defenses ahead.
"So somethinga has done some of the worka for us. Anda a 'god' like you is worried whya," she asks mockingly, then Crumple head closes around her.
"Just means an easy payday, right? So shut your damn mouth and let's have some fun!"

Crumple fires up its jets and beelines right to the base, stealth obviously not on its pilot's mind. During the charge, it flips opens its speakers and, when everything no doubt starts to focus on Crumple, it lets out its own music to drown out what they're already hearing...and likely melt more than just enemy faces.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZm_91V7Se8

>Decay Wrath
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29737220
>>29737213
Nero looks to the scene as well, noting the giant hole in the Dome, brow furrowing in thought.

"It seems somepony has been kind enough to throw open the gates for us. We can find out who later. For now, you know the plan." Nero tells Goudeau, before pulling out His radio.

>"Onyxia. Its Nero. We're beginning the assault on Eo Naxx Claw's fortress, where are you?"
>Note: Shima tells me that Steel currently has the radio.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Inspire
>>
>>29737194
"Let's just deal with these other clones, make sure Claw... can't come back."
Onyxia mumbles to the options given.
"Cutting the cables here should shut them off and we don't have to sneak past anymore guards."

She steps back from the controls, walking over to one of the pods. She looks down at her hoof, but sets it back down, not transmuting it. She pods her hooves on the pod so her crystal can flow to the cables and separate them.
>Transmuting pods [1d10]

>>29737403
"It should be... these ones I think. Might be safer to just cut all of them so we're sure."
She says, pointing out to the cords.
>>
>>29737213
Lukewarm vehemently declines the cowboy's hangover remedy Twilgiht offers him on the grounds that it's gross going as far as to nudge her away with his bat until she stopped with her nagging. Luke and Duke instead cured their respective hangovers by drink half of Honey's mead stock. The entire trip Duke played his theme song powermove on his beatbox while Luke and Duke thrashed and mimicked the melody of the song crudly without tire
"Dun dahh dun dun dun DAH DAH!"
>"Dun dahh dun dun dun DAH DAH!"
Air guitaring the fuck out of that.
The other half of the time they made terrible college humor jokes, annoyed everyone, and intermittently Duke would ask Luke if he put something in the mead cuz his cat won't stop talking to him about ethnic cleansing.

Luke is still singing the melody to powermove while playing the air-guitar. The boombox stopped playing due to complaints.
>"Haaay La-luke when are we'sh gonna be beating down some nerdsh huh!"
"Dun dun duhh dun dunn dunn I dontsh know man. We've waited longer load times. Chill out"
>Nahsh I can't fuckin CHILL out. I've been stayin up keeping your drunki assh company, y'know what thisz gun do to my bodyclock mang. I got a routine I gotta keep. I know'sh I'm gonna miss my 6 am jog and Ug'sh not gonna be to happy about that. You know what it'sh like having a cavepone for'a pershonal traina Lukes kiddo. He takes the engine and floor out of my car't everytime I don't wake up for it. Tellsh me "This like am doing in old days." I need to shupllemint my cardio Luke."
"Okay okay! Cool, we'll take pot shots will that make you happy"

Luke takes his rifle out and steadies it on a rock. He shoots for a turret.
[1d10]
>Duke takes his pistols out (not loaded with real bullets) and goes nuts.
Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
[1d10] all the turrets
>>
>>29737424
>>29737423
Onyxia turns as the radio echoes, snatching it from Steel and transmuting it to pieces before it can grow in volume.
>Transmuting this instead
"Why was this on?! What if it alerted something!"
She hushes in paranoia.
>>
That fast?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.