[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrant CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 3

File: warrant.png (132KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
warrant.png
132KB, 768x768px
Previous Thread
>>29609479
Anonpone Archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/warrant/
>>
>Stooping down you grab the rifle, opening up the bolt slightly to find a round in the chamber
>Slinging it across your back with the shotgun you head back over to the body, pool of blood beginning to coat the nearby rocks
>Opening up his bag you quickly dump it out, his possessions falling to the ground
>A brief search however reveals nothing more than some food, a canteen, and spare ammunition
>Taking the bullets, your wings spread, soon propelling you down the outcrop like a vulture scouring the landscape
>Banking away, your wings bring you to a halt, landing back amongst your group
>Jack is already waiting for you, looking quite pleased
>”I take it he won’t be bothering us anymore?”
“Yeah. He won’t be telling anybody that we’re coming”
>”Excellent. Now come on, we shouldn’t be too much further”
>He begins to move forward, rocks crunching under hooves as the party follows along
>Except for Velvet you merely points to your chest
>”That better not be your blood”
>Looking down, a streak of bright red is splattered across your dark plumage, standing out quite easily
>”Because if it is, I’m gonna have to shave off your entire chest floof to apply a bandage”
>She lifts up a switch blade, the blade flicking out with a touch of her hoof
>>
>>29735992
It's definitely not mine! Leave the floof alone!
>>
>Taking a step back you cover your floof in a defensive posture
“It's definitely not mine! Leave the floof alone!”
>”We can’t take any risks here Guri”
“I’ll risk a lot for this fluff. Now come on, we gotta catch up with the others”
>The mare folds her knife once more, following you down the path
>It doesn’t take long to catch up, Velvet falling back in line as you push your way to the front
>You spot Jack a little ways up ahead, crouching next to a rock
>”There you are. What took you?”
“Nothing, just Velvet being Velvet. Why are we stopped?”
>”See that bend up ahead?”
>The trail curves around a rock face, bending out of view about 50 meters ahead
>”That’d be the perfect place to get ambushed”
“So what’re you thinking?”
>”I’m thinking that someone needs to crrep up ahead and get a look at the bend, make sure tha-“
>His words trail off as a canary zooms by, tiny wings carrying it around the bend and out of view
>”… make sure that the path is clear”
>You smirk at Lil’ Guri’s antics, Jack scratching his head
>To think that you threatened to eat him only a few days ago
>A couple minutes go by, Jack starting to look a bit cross
>”So, does that bird even know what to look for? Is it trained?”
“He’s an honorary griffon. He knows his duty”
>”… Sure”
>He doesn’t look too convinced
>But you both are quick to perk up as a yellow blur comes zooming back around the bend, heading right for you
“See? I told you!”
>Holding out a hand the little bird perches on your talon
“What is it Lil’ Guri? You see anything?”
>The canary’s feathers puff up, the bird chirping like mad
>Watching for a minute he doesn’t cease, his tirade of panicked chirps continuing
>”… You got any idea what it’s trying to tell us?”
>>
>>29736263
Charades?
>>
>>29736263
This is bird for 'don't go that way'. How many did you see, little guy?
>>
>You lean in closer, the canary slowing down his chirps
>”What? Are we gonna have to play charades with him?”
“Hmmm”
>You begin to examine the bird
>Floofed up feathers
>Panicked chirping
>Tightly gripped claws
>All basic tenants of griffon warning behavior
“This is bird for 'don't go that way'”
>Lil’ Guri gives a loud chirp, feathers slightly unrustling
“How many did you see, little guy?”
>He quickly bends down, pecking your hand twice
“There’s to guys down the trail, he says”
>”Well we can’t exactly not go that way, the cave shouldn’t be too much further on the map. This trail is pretty much the only way up to it without trying to scale down a rock face”
>>
>>29736491
If we know where they are, maybe our flyers can go around and sneak up behind them.
>>
>>29736588
We could do with a distraction. Maybe a little rockfall nearby while we move closer.
>>
“If we know where they are, maybe our flyers can go around and sneak up behind them”
>”That, might be a good idea. That way we can get behind them as well”
“We could do with a distraction. Maybe a little rockfall nearby while we move closer”
>”Now hold on there Guri”
>He holds up the map, pressing his hoof on a point
>”The cave isn’t supposed to be too far from the bend. One quick dash and we’re there”
“So what are you saying?”
>”We’re going to have to gun these guys down. Even if we can sneak around them, they’ll just head towards the cave and hit us in the ass at the first sign of trouble”
>Rolling up the map, it’s placing back in his bag
>”As soon as we blast them, we’re going to have to move quickly though, not give those at the cave a chance to react”
>>
>>29736955
True. Still, if one of us gets behind them then they could catch them in a crossfire. We can't afford to waste time in a shootout out here.
>>
“True. Still, if one of us gets behind them then they could catch them in a crossfire. We can't afford to waste time in a shootout out here”
>”Exactly. But we need to get a move on, and take care of it quickly. See if you can get up on those rocks overlooking the trail”
>With a nod you scurry on back to the group, explaining the situation to Umbra and Light Wing, your only other flyers
>Leading them, you all ascend to the top of the outcrop overlooking the trail
>Staying low, you take the front, the other two following along as you skate by the edge, occasionally peeking over
>At first you see nothing but the usual landscape, nothing out of the ordinary in sight
>But as soon as you hit the bend, movement catches your eyes
>Two ponies idly hang out by a boulder at the side of the trail, chit chatting
>Both lean up against their rifles, not really paying attention to what’s going on
>Light and Umbra get down on their bellies, the bat aiming his rifle as Light Wing watches, his revolver not really useful at such a distance
>Deciding that your shotgun won’t be the most effective here, you take the captured rifle off your back, looking down the scope
>Unfortunately from this angle you only have a clear shot on one of them, the other concealed mostly behind the rock
>”So uh, do we just wait for the others o-“
>You nearly jump gunfire goes off, the two ponies below just as surprised
>Immediately they grab their guns, one taking a wild shot before getting behind the boulder, a spray as fire sending rock chips in all directions as they impact nearby
>You can’t see the others, but they’re no doubt the ones firing upon them, the stallions peeking out from behind the rock and taking shots every few seconds in response
>While they’re distracted you try to take aim, frowning in frustration as the ponies fail to reveal themselves for more than a second as they pop up and fire
>>
>But a blast besides you catches you by surprise as Umbra fires a round, quickly working the bolt before blasting another
>In response you take a quick shot, but as with his it misses, impacting the boulder they’re hiding behind
>Umbra sits up just a bit, shooting yet another round at his targets
>However the pair seems to have noticed what’s happening, blasting a couple shots upwards at you three, one snapping overhead, the other hitting the cliff face
>Firing once more, you groan as they both dart back under cover, one taking a shot at the group on the trail, the other up at you
>”This is nuts!”
>Umbra begins to reload, his five rounds spent
>”I can’t even get a shot off on the- AH!”
>The rifle hits the dirt out of his hooves, the bat falling backwards
>Light is quick to pick up his gun and begin to return fire, not wasting the opportunity
“Umbra!”
>The little bat’s wings twitch a bit, his teeth gritting as he holds his shoulder
>”I-I think I’m fine. I think it just grazed me!”
>As you try to get him to remove his hoof to check it out Light Wing starts to yell
>”I think our guys our pinned down on the trail! I don’t see them moving up at all!”
>Umbra grunts once more in pain, still holding his arm beside you
>>
>>29737338
How good is our throwing arm? Close is good enough to reposition after all.
>>
>>29737338
Grenade. Even if it doesn't get them it'll drive them out of cover.
>>
Pausing
>>
Hey thread, don't die on the first day after coming back.
>>
beb
>>
>>29738739
I'll beb you
>>
>>29738943
>>
wop
>>
>>29738943
rude
>>
bat down!
>>
>Looking away from the injured bat you reach down to your belt, pulling a grenade out
>You’re not sure if you can quite land it behind the boulder, but even getting close will surely get them out from behind it
>Doing just as Jack showed you the bottom cap is unscrewed, a string falling out the bottom that you pull
>Cocking your arm back, you grunt as it’s lobbed, the explosive sailing through the air
>Gunfire continues as you watch it glide to the target, your breath behind held
>It strikes the side of the boulder, bouncing off before rolling a few feet away
>A second later, a deafening thud reaches your ears, a cloud of dust obscuring the rock as pebbles rain down back to the earth
>A silhouette finally appears, dazed stallion stumbling out of the dispersing dust cloud
>He doesn’t make it far before a spray of fire hits him, crumpling to the ground almost immediately
>A second form emerges much more nimble than the first, and although his movements are jerky, he manages to fire one last before fleeing down the trail, soon sprinting out of sight
>As you stand back up another pained groan catches your attention, Light helping Umbra apply a bandage to the wound on his arm
>>
>>29741885
Help fly him down and regroup with the others.
>>
>Waiting for them to finish you spy Jack creeping forward below, the others following in a line
“Come on, I’ll help you get down there”
>”I’ve got it, it’s just a scratch”
“You sure?”
>”Y-yeah”
>He cringes a bit as the bandage is finally tightened
>”Like I said, it just grazed me”
“Well then come on, something tells me we don’t have much time”
>The three of you glide down below, Umbra grunting as his leg makes contact with the ground
>Velvet is quick to sprint to him, you heading to Jack in the mean time
>”Well, we got one of em’. The other got away”
“I saw”
>He points a hoof forward, stepping over the dead stallion
>”The cave is right up ahead, and something tells me that they have no doubt that we’re here”
>He turns, yelling to the rest of the group
>”Come on, we gotta move! And keep your eyes open!”
>Without another word he begins to gallop ahead, taking you off guard before you catch right up to him
>Dust kicks up behind you, the group swiftly moving along, Umbra hovering off the ground as he tries to stay off the leg
>Rounding another bend the narrow path opens up considerably, the shadows of the steep rock faces begin replaced with a gently sloping outcrop to your left, rising gradually into the sky
>Jack gives you a nudge, throwing himself behind a boulder
>You take cover with him, the rest ducking behind their own pieces of cover during the pause
>As you catch your breath the stallion points up on the outcrop, your eyes following his hoof
>”Right there! Do you see it?”
>A decent sized opening is present in the side of the hill, marking the mistakable form of a cave entrance
>>
“Do we go for it?”
>His ears perk up, twitching
>”… It doesn’t seem right”
>You begin to listen as well, a gentle breeze rustling by
>But besides the wind, you pick up on absolutely nothing
>”We just came here guns a blazing, you think there’d be at least a few guards up and about”
>Raising your head above the boulder once more, your eyes narrow
>The cave entrance sits there up on the hill not even 50 yards away, unoccupied
>But try as you can, you cannot spot any signs of movement anywhere
>>
>>29742336
They might be waiting for us further inside. It'd be easy to shoot somebody entering a cave while remaining hidden in the darkness.
>>
>You frown, unable to see much at the cave entrance
>They might be waiting for you inside. It'd be easy to shoot somebody entering a cave while remaining hidden in the darkness
“What if they’re waiting for us inside?”
>”Well, seeing as that’s the only way in, we’ll have to clear em’ out with grenades”
>With a final glance at the cave you get up, gripping your shotgun
>”You run over to the entrance and wait off to the side. I’ll cover you and bring the rest up in the meantime”
>Nodding you cautiously take a step outwards, paws getting ready
>With a push off you sprint to the cave, eyes firmly locked on it as you point your gun forward
>A sharp metallic click breaks your concentration
>”GURI GET BACK HERE!”
>You don’t have time to process the words, but the whine of bullets flying overhead gets to point across
>Nearly wiping out as you skid to a halt a trail of bullet impacts hits the dirt in front of your body, you turning away just in time to avoid being raked with it
>Turning tail your legs move fast than you knew they could, paws giving you a spring as you jump back behind the boulder, sickening impacts sounding against it instantaneously
>Nearly shaking you force your back against the cover, Jack peeking out for just a moment to fire a burst of his gun, the casings clanging on the ground
“Jack, what the hell happened?”
>”They’ve got a god damn machine gun up there!”
>A long burst of fire fills the air, the bullets raking the boulders behind you two that the rest of the group is perched helplessly behind
“What do we do Jack!?”
“Just fucking fire!”
>You peek out from behind the boulder, a barrel flash catching your eye
>Up on the side of the hill lies a gun similar to the one you found in the mansion, rocks placed in front as cover as to ponies operate it
>>
>Pulling the trigger on your shotgun you’re quick to rack the lever, however a burst of fire smacks into your cover, sending chips of rocks into your face
>Quickly retiring you close one of your eyes, rubbing the side of your head
>Looking back a couple of your friends try to return fire but the machine gun draws a bead, withering fire not even allowing them to get off a shot
>”We’re in a tight spot here Guri”
>You peer to Jack, the stallion calmly reaching into his bag, gun in the dirt beside him
>”You gotta get them to that cave Guri”
>He dumps a few grenades out, quickly beginning to string them together
“Jack, what’re you doing?”
>With a firm tug he tightens the rope that he was fiddling with
>Three grenades are firmly wrapped around another, the handle of which he grasps
>”I’m going to give you the opportunity to get to that cave”
>>
>>29742661
They only have that one gun there, they HAVE to reload it at some point. It'd give us an opening to relocate and possibly retaliate if we get close enough.
>>
“They only have that one gun there, they HAVE to reload it at some point”
>He doesn’t seem to be paying attention, picking his gun back up while keeping a grip of the monstrosity of an explosive that he’s created
“It'd give us an opening to relocate and possibly retaliate if we get close enough”
>As you say that another barrage of fire sends hot slivers of lead and rock chips streaking across the boulder
>”They could have that thing reloaded in only a few seconds before they bring it back down on us. That’s IF they aren’t just chaining together ammo links as they fire”
“Then we’ll take those few seconds and take care of it”
>”I’ll use those few seconds to take care of it. You head for the cave”
“Jac-“
>”When I tell you to run, you run. I’ll deal with the gun”
>>
Pausing
>>
beb
>>
bek
>>
>>29742965
Don't you get yourself killed Jack. I still need to thank you properly for all this.
>>
wep
>>
wak
>>
What a quick board we have today.
>>
Page 10 in only an hour
>>
“Don't you get yourself killed Jack. I still need to thank you properly for all this”
>”Just get your friend. That’ll be thank you enough”
>The gun is placed on his back, the stallion crouching behind the rock
>”Get ready Guri. Just head for the cave and don’t stop no matter what”
>Your grip on the shotgun tightens, nervously eyeing the pony as another round of shots go overhead
>And then you see him push off with his hind hooves
>”GO!”
>You immediately hurdle over the boulder, paws carrying you quickly up the hill
>As you run you can hear the crunching of dirt under hooves behind you, a grunt soon after
>But you don’t look back, your eyes firmly focused on the side of the cave
>Another burst of fire starts up, you cringing as you imagine their sights being turned on your back
>Those thoughts don’t last for long as you can almost feel your ear drums burst, a shockwave hitting you
>Around you bits of rock begin to fall around, dust gathering
>Hitting the side of the cave you scoot away from the opening, gasping your breath
>Looking back you have to squint your eyes, a cloud of dust and smoke wafting around you
>Soon dark silhouettes begin to emerge, familiar faces coming through
>Velvet is the first to fall in behind you, Umbra soon after
>”Did you see that Guri? He blew that thing sky high!”
>The mare continues to babble to herself as you continue to look through the smoke
>Medi and Light Wing are the next to come through, sprinting up to the side of the cave as well
>By now your ears have lessened their ringing, enough that you can hear yelling from inside the cave, your shotgun muzzle begin pointed along the save side in case someone exits and rounds the corner
>Holding the positon, you wait a minute, the smoke beginning to dissipate as more panicked voices can be made out from the cave
>But as the seconds tick by, there is still no sign of Jack
>>
>>29748514
Can anybody go back and check on Jack? We should get going before the confusion dies down.
>>
“Can anybody go back and check on Jack? We should get going before the confusion dies down”
>”Wasn’t he with you?”
“Just somebody go back there, please!”
>”Hang on”
>Light Wing cautiously trots off into the smoke, you being able to see him peer around now that it’s mostly clear up
>That’s when you notice another pony trotting out of it
>”H-hey, I found him!”
>Light begins to trot over to Jack, you continues to walk towards the group, a satisfied look on his face
>But you quickly begin to notice the jerkiness of his steps, the quivering of his lip with every one
>It’s only then you recognize the scarlet trail leading behind him, the fluid pouring profusely from his chest
“Jack!”
>Light Wing returns, eyes wide as he notices the stallion’s wound
>He smirks, eyes clam as can be
>”They got me Guri…”
>With that his legs buckle, the pony collapsing to his side
>”Oh god!”
>Light Wing is the first to pull out a bandage rushing to him
>But Jack’s eyes are still transfixed upon yours
>”You go on and get in there”
>He takes the bandage from Light much to his surprise, trying to push him away
>”Don’t bother with me, you’ve got a job to take care of”
>Beginning to apply pressure, the white bandage immediately starts to turn a bright red
>Weakly pulling his gun to his side, you motions for you to move
>Your focus is broken by hoof steps within echoing out through the cave
>Jack spits up a bit of blood, the red liquid running down his muzzle
>”I won’t be able to join you in there, but I can still watch your backs from out here. Now go”
>>
>>29748822
Not as a corpse. Have Light treat him as best as he can and than catch up with the rest of us.
>>
“Not as a corpse. Light, go treat him”
>Jack waves his hoof away once more
>”Forget about it, you gotta move in while they’re still confused”
“We aren’t leaving you to bleed out while we’re in there. Light, try to patch him up, and hurry”
>”Got it!”
>Jack reluctantly raises his legs, allowing the pegasus to place another pressure bandage, wrapping the gaze around and around the stallion’s body
>It takes a minute, but eventually enough is packed on the wound that you can no longer see red bleeding through the stark white bandages
>As Light puts the finishing touches on you creep up to the edge of the cave, listening
>Your ears are still kinda messed up from the explosion, but you can still hear the echoing of hoofsteps inside
“Velvet”
>Her head pops out from behind you
“Why don’t you give em’ a little welcoming gift?”
>Her malicious grin is all you need to know that she understood
>As you point your shotgun forward she comes to your side, pulling the string on her grenade
>With a heavy throw she swishes her hoof in a hooking motion, the explosive bouncing off the far wall and through the entrance
>Closing your eyes, a blast is channeled out through the cave, rocks going flying
“Let’s go!”
>>
>Turning the corner you rush inside, everyone but Light Wing following
>Through the smoke you sweep your muzzle back and forth, looking for targets
>But no fire is returned, no ponies galloping through the dust
>However, a couple smashed up crates are about ten yards from the entrance, no doubt formerly used as a quick barricade before Velvet tossed in that grenade
>Your partners take before behind them, guns pointed into the dim cavern ahead, smoke still taking its time to dissipate
>”Hey, you hear that?”
>You tilt your head, doing your best to listen
>A couple coughs are heard, a groan soon afterwards
>Peeking over the busted crates, a lone stallion coated in dust lays tucked behind them, smashed shotgun off to the side
>Small trickles of blood exit his ear and nose as he lays there
>With another cough his hoof moves a bit, eyelids twitching
>>
>>29749165
Looks like we captured one. If hes still able to hear, we should try to get some info about what we're up against from him.
>>
Pausing
>>
choosing page 1
>>
>>29749269
we best be quick to tackle him then.
>>
beb
>>
>>29750543
>>
>>29751002
>>
>>29751448
>>
chirp
>>
u wot
>>
>>29750543
>>
>Waiting no time you reach over the crate, arms wrapping around his mid-section
>With a mighty heave you pull him up and over, the stallion falling to the cave floor on the over side
>”The hell is that? Where did he come from?”
“Velvet just keep focused, make sure nobody comes from down that cavern
>She rolls her eyes, pointing the rifle back down the chamber
>Pushing the pony’s back against the crate, he coughs again, eyes finally cracking open
“Hey! Hey wake up!”
>You give him a good shake, eye opening wide
“Can you hear me?”
>He just looks at you with an odd stare, like he’s not all there yet
>>
>>29754214
He's rattled to fuck. It's pretty unlikely he'll be hearing anything for a while. Might be best to get moving and use him as a hostage. His head can be the first one around the corners.
>>
>A few seconds go by, the pony finally blinking
>Yeah, he’s rattled to fuck. Probably won’t be hearing anything for a while
>Pulling him forward he gets to his hooves, you beginning to guide him
>”Where are you going with him?”
“Come on, his head can be the first around corners”
>The others get up, trying to spread out the best they can, but as you move further back into the cave the passage begins to constrict
>Coming up on the first major bend you push the pony out so his head appears around the corner
>After a few seconds of nothing you cautiously take a peek around, finding nothing but a black corridor
“Everyone get their helmets on, it’s getting dark up ahead
>Pulling out yours you firmly plant it upon your skull, flicking the light on, it revealing nothing but another bend up ahead
>Multiple clicks behind you signal that the others have done the same, more lights flooding into the passage
“Come on, let’s go”
>”You’re not sure if he exactly understood, but you push your stunned hostage along down the corridor, keeping your eyes open for anything suspicious
>Approaching the next bend you repeat the process, everyone pausing as you push the stallion’s face around the corner
>Immediately a flash bursts, deafening bang reaching your ears
>With all your might you pull him back, the stallion involuntarily yelping as a bullet smacks into the save wall mere inches away
>From the other side you can hear a pony yell
>”Wait, hold up! You almost shot Igneous!”
>There’s the racking of a slide, the gentle ring of a casing falling to the floor around the corner
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29754508
I feel bad for the gang now.
>>
>>29754508
So do we just go in guns a blazin? Or do we speak up and say somethin?
>>
>>29754508
Options are talking, shooting and throwing a grenade. I'm not sure how fast and loose we should be with grenades inside a cave, but it's a great way to push past a choke point. Just shooting probably won't go well. We might get the drop on them since they're expecting their friend, but they're probably still in cover and waiting. And talking might work, but what would we say? I doubt they're going to give in to any demands because we've got Igneous, and we can't really afford to waste time with Jack hurt and Garnet still here somewhere. I think the grenade is probably the best bet. It's a gamble but we're not really in a position to not gamble.
>>
>>29755422
Waifunappers get no mercy
>>
>>29755057
>>
>>29758013
>>
beb
>>
>>29758995
>>
>Taking a pause you just listen, trying to pick up on anything
>But they just quietly mumble to each other, probably realizing that something isn’t right
>You think about calling out to them, let however it is know that you’ve got their friend
>But you’re not sure how receptive a gang like this is to those kinds of threats
>As you pull a grenade out of your belt you almost feel the slightest hint of sympathy
>Almost
>But with Jack hurt out there and Garnet still inside this cave somewhere, this is probably your best option
>Unscrewing the cap and pulling the string you lob it around the corner, the explosive smacking against the wall before bouncing to the floor
>Almost immediately the scurrying of hooves is heard, but that’s cut short as the blast removes all other noise
>Pushing your hostage forward you turn the corner, helmet light having trouble penetrating the smoke at first
>Coughing a couple time you eventually make out a couple of ponies lying motionless, each one peppered with bleeding wounds
>A pained groan grabs your attention, you now spotting a unicorn propped against the wall, ugly looking gash on his hind leg
>He doesn’t even notice you as he grips it, teeth gritting as blood pools in the dirt under his leg
>”W-what the hell…”
>A solid hoof pushes against your side, your hostage shaking his head
>Seems as though he’s finally collecting his thoughts as he attempts to shove you away
>>
>>29759711
If they cooperate, we can just knock them out.
>>
>Grabbing hold of him before he can flee he attempts to shake you off
>Unfortunately for him however you just slam him against the wall, the pony gasping as some of the air gets knocked out of his lungs
>Talons gripping his chest fluff you hold him there, his still shaky hooves ineffectively trying to pry them off
>”What the fuck is going on man? Just take it easy!”
“You listen to me. If you cooperate, you’ll be fine. If not, not so much”
>Velvet comes up beside you, pointing her rifle at him
>”Alright alright geez! Just point that thing somewhere else!”
>>
>>29759920
You're going to tell me where you're keeping the griffon.
>>
>You wave Velvet off, the mare allowing you to do your thing
>Tightening your grip a bit, the stallion finally stops squirming
“You're going to tell me where you're keeping the griffon”
>”The griffon? You mean that crazy b-“
>He gasps as your claws begin to constrict
>”I-I mean, yeah! They brought her here the other night!”
“Well then where is she?”
>He glances down the dark tunnel, raising a hoof
>”Down that tunnel, just keep following it. There’s going to be a metal door”
“And she’s in there?”
>”It’s the boss’ office, I can’t think of anywhere else she’d be”
“You better not be lying to me”
>His eyes flick to your talons
>”I swear to god she’s down there. I don’t know anything else, honest”
>He’s interrupted by the unicorn groaning once more, still holding his wound
>”I just wanna go home man, please. Just let me go and I’ll be out of your mane”
>>
>>29760310
How many more ponies are down there?
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29760310
Take any working guns and tell him to get out of here. He can help his pal if he cares.
>>
weh
>>
>>29760310
Keep an eye on the unicorn. His horn probably still works just fine.
>>
bop
>>
beb
>>
>>29762891
>>
>>29763610
>>
File: 1475728067395.jpg (124KB, 787x869px) Image search: [Google]
1475728067395.jpg
124KB, 787x869px
>>
>>29762891
>>
bip
>>
>>29764124
We must rescue Garnet and put her back on the tree!
>>
>You narrow your eyes, quickly glancing over to the unicorn. He might be hurt, but he can still use that horn
>You find him flopped against the wall the same as always though
“How many more ponies are down there?”
>”Shit, I dunno, I don’t even know what’s going on”
“Give me an estimate”
>”Maybe ten or something? I really don’t know!”
>You can’t detect any deceit in his voice, your talons letting go
>Stooping down you grab a couple of guns off the floor, kicking them aside
“Get out of here”
>The unicorn groans once more off to the side
“And get him too, if you care that is”
>Frantically nodding the stallion rushes over, unicorn cringing in pain as he starts to lift him up
>”Come on, I’m getting you out of here”
>The five of you watch as they go on by slowly, unicorn severely limping as his friend hobbles back down the chamber
>”So what, we just let em’ go?”
“They weren’t gonna bother us any more Velvet”
>”Well I don’t like this, it almost seems too easy. We’ve already gunned down like ten of them, and Jack's the only one who'd been hit”
>>
>>29765542
They didn't expect company, or explosives for that matter. Things are definitely going to get harder though since they're starting to get an idea of what they're up against.
>>
“They didn't expect company, or explosives for that matter”
>Glancing down the dark tunnel, you begin to press forward once more
“Things are definitely going to get harder though since they're starting to get an idea of what they're up against”
>Velvet only responds by following behind you, multiple beams now illuminating the tunnel ahead
>A few stalactites hang from the ceiling, drips of water gently falling from them
>As you continue on the sound of water becomes greater, the right wall eventually opening up
>Down below an underground stream flows without care, your sharp eyes even spotting a small blind crayfish as your beam illuminates the area
>Snapping out of it quickly, your eyes lock back forward, gun raised
>This is no time to fawn over nature
>Soon enough you all leave the creek behind, passing by a small side tunnel as you keep on the trail
>”Guri, you see that?”
>Your eyes follow Velvet’s beam, the light coming upon something other than the dull gray surroundings
>A single red tipped feather lies upon the trail
>”Is that hers?”
“Yeah… it is”
>But your gaze isn’t so much fixed on the feather as it is the claws marks raking across the limestone walls, dirt kicked up around the area
>A small bit of dried blood is embedded within the talons marks
>"Looks like she mauled someone to me"
>>
>>29765942
Griffons don't go down easily.
>>
>>29765942
It must have taken them a lot of effort to subdue her... I hope she is okay.
>>
“Griffons don't go down easily. It must have taken them a lot of effort to subdue her”
>”I’ll say, once those claws get going, there’s no stopping them”
>You take another glace at the blood, sighing
“... I hope she is okay”
>”Hey come on, she’s in here somewhere. We just gotta find where”
>You give the scene of the scuffle a good, long look before nodding
“Alright. Let’s get a move on”
>Your band moves forward once more, lights pointed down the tunnel
>Steps echoing lightly along the cave walls you continue the course, just as the stallion said
>But you begin to notice your echoes growing deeper, reverberating longer as well
>It’s only then you realize that there’s a substantial side cavern up ahead
“Hold up, I’m gonna check this out”
>Walking along the original trail continues on as usual, but to your left a whole another trail leads into a second cavern
>You’ve come across multiple side tunnels before, but this is the first one of any size
>Looking down it, you begin to switch your helmet light to full power, the trail up to it a little too long to see what’s inside
>With a flick, the illumination increases
>”FIRE!”
>Your eyes go wide as you throw yourself to the side, the bursting of guns following
>Hitting the floor on your belly you crawl up against the cave wall on the other side of the entrance, bullets smacking into the opposite wall of the opening
>Already your group has piled up down the trail you come from, a good thirty or so yards separating you due to the cavern entrance
>Velvet and Light Wing pop around the corner, each getting off a shot before a withering stream of fire causes them to pull back
>You attempt the same, blasting buckshot down into the cavern
>>
>In the split second you peeked around the corner you notice a multitude of boxes stacked up as cover, ponies spread out among them as the pop up and blast away
>Withdrawing, you look down the tunnel, yelling
“Someone toss one in there!”
>Light wastes no time, prepping his grenade
>With a mighty throw he lobs it down the way, the explosive bouncing a couple times
>The blast soon follows, dust being blown everywhere
>The fire ceases for a moment, you taking the opportunity to look back around
>A scorched crater in the earth lays in the entrance to the cavern, but it’s well short of where the ponies have set up, the tunnel simply being too long for a grenade toss to reach them
>Revealing themselves once more, multiple barrel flashes blind you, bullets peppering the tunnel you’re in
>With another blast of buckshot blindly around the corner you slump back, beginning to reload
>”Guri!”
>Your eyes peer over to Velvet, herself jamming more bullets into her gun
>”You keep going, we’ll hold em’ here!”
“What?”
>”There’s no way we’re gonna get across this entrance to you! Just keep going, he said to keep following the trail to find Garnet!”
>She jumps a bit as Umbra fires around the corner, stallion yelping as a round smashes into the wall near his barrel
>>
>>29766325
You stay safe Velvet,
Ill be back as soon as I can.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29766325
Don't die on me Velvet!
>>
>>29766325
How are they seeing us? Maybe we can use the light against them?
>>
beb
>>
File: 1475819347318.png (314KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475819347318.png
314KB, 600x600px
griffs have dum beaks
>>
ITT: Griffon terrorizes innocent ponies who dindu nothin

Sad to see this happen desu.
>>
>>29768369
Griffons are the eternal dindus
>>
bum
>>
Butt
>>
burp
>>
blep
>>
>>29768541
You are mistaking Grifs for bats.
>>
>>29771903
>>
>>29772376
>>
>>29771919
Hippogriffbats when
>>
>>29772876
>>
>>29774301
>>
>>29773544
Once Velvet Learns the spell to change into a griffon.
>>
>>29774776
>>
>>29774832
hot
>>
>>29775562
>>
>>29773544
>not Battygriffs
>>
>>29776075
>>
>>29777006
>>
>>29778036
>>
>>29779017
This is the last thread.
>>
>>29779042
Only if it doesn't fall off the board first.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.