[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unattractive / Low Self-Esteem Ponies no.10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 96

File: Try to hold still, darling.gif (282KB, 919x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Try to hold still, darling.gif
282KB, 919x1000px
We double digits now.
All ponies welcome, as long as they aren't a cute.

The Prompt:
>Rainbow Dash isn't attractive
>At least not to ponies
>Her eye color
>Her rainbow mane and tail caused by some rare genetic defect
>Her muzzle is just a little to short

Your pone is unattractive by pony standards. Maybe it's because of how different their beauty standards are. Maybe it's because of a million little imperfections that you can't see. Either way, they're doomed to being a kissless virgin.

Want to romance a waifu who has no idea how perfect she is? This is your thread.

Active green:
Have_Some_Dash - http://pastebin.com/Tr3ZN7cs
Fizzles_Anon - http://pastebin.com/3xWgu7b8
Coffee_Horse - http://pastebin.com/4t5eNzTe
Icarus - http://pastebin.com/ygdJD3tp
Tuner - http://pastebin.com/x5FMfxc0 http://pastebin.com/ZuNuUuek

The Archive:
Dr. Tran - http://pastebin.com/XcKXNp5a
Dirt Muffin - http://pastebin.com/tMwmbgzz
Posh Hats - http://pastebin.com/7xARAUBi
Wombat - http://pastebin.com/63QM4GY4
Chimeragoose - http://pastebin.com/pSnU2dtD
WNRite - http://pastebin.com/6s4Ufecn

Previous Thread: >>29631638
>>
I hate making a new thread before the old one falls a few pages, but I gotta get my ass to work.
>>
File: 1490077639309.png (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490077639309.png
84KB, 800x800px
Reposting

Mind if i write a ugly ponk green? I always see dash in this thread.
>>
RD is a qt
>>
>>29734338
Feel free to write whoever. Dash was just the prompt.

Ponk it up.
>>
>>29734304
>Nyx isn't attractive
>At least not to non-autists
>Her ugly ass design
>Her obnoxious-looking headband
>>
>>29734372
Rarara is going to have a difficult time with this one.
>>
>>29734372
>Her unfashionable vest
>Her nerdy glasses
>Her origins as the protagonist of an old shitty fanfiction
>>
File: 1479609792744.jpg (42KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1479609792744.jpg
42KB, 720x691px
>>29734372
OUT NYXPOSTER
OUT
>>
File: NyxDaughteru.png (427KB, 1600x2744px) Image search: [Google]
NyxDaughteru.png
427KB, 1600x2744px
>>29734412
>>
>>29734412
I don't even like Nyx you faggot.
>>
Did Have_some_Dash never come back? ;_; It was one of the few greens I read and enjoyed.
>>
>>29734485
No one did. It's just an alternate universe someone imagined in which rainbow coloured hair is seen like albinism in our world. After all the only other rainbow haired pony was Rainbow Dash's dashing instructor. Together with her tomboyishness this makes for an ugly mare in this universe.
>>
>>29734472
He did say that he didnt like generals...

>>29734338
>>29734540
>>
>>29734552
I know but just leaving us without more green is cruel.
>>
File: 5235326.png (208KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
5235326.png
208KB, 1280x882px
>>29734412
>>
>>
>>29734472
I hope he will return
>>
>>29734372
I'd waifu an older Nyx to be honest.
>>
>>29735165
That's called Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>29734552
>He did say that he didnt like generals...
What a nigger.
>>
>>29735919

>Nightmare Moon

>The reason Luna became Nightmare Moon will never be because she couldn't measure up to others in looks and became bitter and jealous of Celestia.
>She will never return after a thousand years.
>Newcomer Anon will never stumble on her plotting and complement her hot villainess look.
>This will never trigger a split in reality where even after the mane six gathered the elements at the old castle, Nightmare Moon never showed up.
>She would never be too busy just venting on Anon while he just shrugs and says "You ponies all look alike to me: cute and fluffy."
>Luna will never keep her Nightmare Moon form, while Anon uses the power of ear scritches and the D to reform her.
>>
>>29736186
More like autistic.
Honestly, generals are a part of this board, the more successful one is, the more anons it gathers and the more content it generates, it becomes a general because of success and dies when lack of interest keeps it from thriving and the cycle repeats.
Simply stopping coming into a thread you yourself helped turn into a general because you hate those, is really autistic there's no other way to explain it.
>>
>>29736269
"Who's a grumpster? Who needs her ear-scratches and belly-cuddles?"
>"M-Me! I do~"
>>
>page 7

>Luna is considered an uglypone
>Too short for an alicorn
>Her hair is ethereal and yet is just a few shades of blue
>Her wings are too small and her horn is too large
>Her rump is too tiny compared to her cake-fueled sister
>Her cutie mark is also a large birthmark on her flanks
>Only the human who mysteriously burst into existence in the middle of night court can see past these things
>Not because he's noble or considers Luna a good enough friend that these physical abnormalities, but because he wasn't raised around ponies and can barely tell the difference between males and females on a good day
>It's the testicles that clue him in
I'm not sure that looking past someone's ugliness really counts if you literally cannot see why they're ugly in the first place.
>>
>>29736269
I want a wife NMM
>>
>>29736904
me too
>>
>>29736904
>>29736959
I want to rule by her side and curb her cruelty
>>
File: 1480963825161.png (335KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1480963825161.png
335KB, 500x494px
>>29736750
>I'm not sure that looking past someone's ugliness really counts if you literally cannot see why they're ugly in the first place.

Every time I'm in this thread I always think about how we can't really tell animals apart besides fur or coat color/patterns and how that might carry on to Equestria, especially considering the ponies are all pretty much the same design but with different colored coats and manes.
I mean, seriously, can you tell if a cat is cute amongst a litter of cute cats, or if a doggo is particularly cuter than the rest of its pack physically?
Can these animals actually see differences that our eyes can't the same way we can among our own species?
Every pony would be cute in our eyes damn it, we'd be lucky enough to be able to tell them apart if not for their marks!

>"Mr Anonymous, can you give me a description of what the perpetrator looked like?"
>"Shit man, all you ponies look alike. Seriously, if you asked me to pick out a face in a crowd I wouldn't know what to do, I literally can only see color. And even then if someone had the exact same coat color, styled their manes the same and covered their marks I wouldn't fucking be able to tell. Suffice it to say, I shouldn't be giving out witness descriptions and you shouldn't expect them to be accurate. But if you really need something to go on all I can say is that she looked cute."
>>
>>29736269
>>29736300
>>29736904
>>29736959
>>29736970

>waifuing Nightmare Moon and reforming her with the HMD means the Mane Six never become element bearers
>Equestria is fucked when Discord breaks free with no Elements of Harmony
>It becomes almost exactly like the chaotic timeline created by Starlight Glimmer screwing with time travel
>>
>>29737088
No no no, you only reform her AFTER the mane 6 grab their elements. They burst into the castle expecting to dish an ass-whooping... only to see Nightmare Moon curled up on your lap, quietly cooing as you scritch-scratch her belly and kiss her nose.

>>29737058
>If it's raining (which fucks up a pony's manestyle) and Anon is viewing a pony at a distance, he literally cannot tell who the fuck he's looking at
>>
>>29737244

>One day his mind is blown when he sees a literal recolor of one of the mane six among a crowd of ponies
>>
>>29737281
>"Who robbed you? Who hurt you, Anon?"
"Fucking... It was either Lyra Hearstrings... or Amethyst Star... or Diamond Mint.... or Lemony Gem..."
>>
>>29737244
>No no no, you only reform her AFTER the mane 6 grab their elements. They burst into the castle expecting to dish an ass-whooping... only to see Nightmare Moon curled up on your lap, quietly cooing as you scritch-scratch her belly and kiss her nose.

Yeah but it doesn't matter if they have the Elements if they don't know how to use them. Since Nightmare Moon never fought them, they'd still be stone orbs.
>>
>>29737522
They'll figure it out. They're smart girls, right?

>Mane 6 awkwardly wander out of the castle right when Anon starts blowing raspberries into NMM's belly
>>
>>29737522
>They show up to fight discord with the still untested stone elements
>Discord turns into Bender and laughs even harder when they threaten him with them
>"Good luck turning me back to stone, your trinkets are off to a rocky start"
>hfw they actually work.
>>
>>29737570
>>29737581

Point. They probably would figure it out.

They'd actually fare a bit better than in canon because Discord wouldn't bother to hide the Elements because he'd think they can't use them.
>>
>>29735006
Oh jeesus. Fetal alcohol syndrome Bloom?
>>
>>29735165
desu I hate the depictions where they make Adult Nyx look like Luna/NMM

flowey manes are for attention horse
>>
>29731778
I really enjoyed that. Thanks.

>>29732278
Fucking fuckety fuck fuck. THAT SON OF A BITCH NEEDS TO PAY!
>>
Last p10 bump
you're on your own now
>>
What if Dash has a strange fetish she's ashamed of?
>>
>>29739531
Everypony has a fetish for hands and having their hoovesheld by them, or in more extreme cases getting ear scratches will surely leave them a mess, though reaction varies

...now I want a green where Anon scratches mares ears for a living, unknowing that he s pretty much being the equivalent of a slut, dang
>>
>>29739624
>You don't know why all these mares keep paying you to rub their ears and scratch underneath their chins, but god damn is it adorable.
>>
>>29739531
Dash likes taking cock up her nostril
>>
>>29739765
>"so anon, how does it feel being a stallion of the morning?"
"a what"
>>
>>29734304
be anon. be human living in equestrian. you are living here for 6 months now. You waked up and go see your freind Rainbow dash. But first you will go to shugarcube orner. you get to bakery and ask Pinkie pie something. "hello pinkie. she say "oh hi anon". "i was wondering if you had rainbow dashs favorite cake. im supozed to go their later and i wanted to surpries her". "yes its rite here but you can have it for free".,

continue?
>>
>>29740000
Did I drink too much last night? Because I think I'm dead and this is Hell.
>>
>>29740000
uh yis dis iz gud greene
only because you got quads
>>
>>29740000
cont ya fag
>>
>>29740000
what is rainbow dashes favorite cake?
>>
>>29740025
>>29740028
thanks
>>29740021
thats mean
>>29740000
you get the cake it was strawbery. you say to pinkie "thanks im having a party later do you want to come to it?". she said yes so you shake her hands (hooves) and tell her goodbye. you stop and by some flowers on your way to rainbow dash because you have enough money because now you didnt have to spend your money on the cake. you get outside of her house and scream at her to get out but she doesnt hear you so you scream louder. she comes out. "what." hey rainbow dash i wanted to visit you since you werent feeling good i decided to try to chear you up and say hello." she says "go away im not feeling good" this made you sad so you went to find fluttershy so she could take you up to rainbow dashs house in the clouds
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-25+at+06.47.42).jpg (6KB, 188x97px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-25+at+06.47.42).jpg
6KB, 188x97px
>>29740106
this is not good for your mental health anon
>>
>>29740106
you drop the cake and flowers and go to her house she is feeding her animals so you say hi and go help her finish giving them food and clean out angels house. "hi anon" she say "hi fluttershy. i wanted your help to get to rainbow dashs house so i can surprise her since she isnt feeling two good." she says that she will help you after she gives angel a salad but angel is already kind of fat so you tell her that he doesnt need a salad so you go to grab her bags and go back to her house. it takes you about 15 minutes to fly back. when you make it back you see that rainbow daash is still crying so you knock on the door and tell her that your just there to talk. she says go away and you asked whats wrond so she says that she doesnt want say. you keep talking for about 10 minutes then you tell hern that you want to go in so she lets you go inside and come in. you put the cake and the flowers on the table and sit down
>>
>>29740104
>>29740104
strawbery
>>29740134
why not
>>29740223
she says sorry about all the crying but it was alright with you. she goes to the kitchen and gets you a bear. "she says "sorry but ive been really down lately". you heard that she asked out soarin then he told her to no.she looks at you with tears in her eye and asks you "anon am i ugly?". you kiss her on the nose trying to not get boogers in your mouth and say her that she is most beautiful pony
>>
>>29740468
Jesus crhist. This is terrible. How can you? Write in such a bad way. " i cant even put capitals"
>>
File: gJAIPv2.png (230KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
gJAIPv2.png
230KB, 832x960px
>>29739779
>She had been edging you for hours.
>A lick here, a rub on her perky rump there, a tease with her winking clit.
>But when it came time to finally let you release, she blushed and made an incredibly strange request.
>You were so horny and your balls aching so terribly, you would have agreed to anything.
>So it was no surprise when you nodded.
>A hole is a hole, right?
>She told you to sit and not to look.
>You obeyed, gripping the armrests as you felt her hot breathing near closer and closer to the tip of your length.
>You were vaguely aware of the hot, slick feeling that had enveloped your cock.
>It almost felt like oral, but without the tongue.
>It was, however, extremely tight, and you barely had half your cock inside her when you unleashed your pent up fury.
>Over and over again you pressed you hips forward and grunted as silently.
>You oversensitive member launched a veritable flood of hot cum out like a lava filled firehose.
>You huffed and panted as your balls pumped another flood of semen out with a vengeance, again and again until you were a quivering, euphoric, lump melting in your chair.
>Your vision was blurry and your head swimming from such a spine-shattering orgasm.
>You could still feel something tugging on your cock.
>With shaky hands, you tried to pull himself upright and saw that you were still lodged balls-deep into Dash's right nostril.
>She had the oddest look on her face, despite her blushing and hot panting.
>You started to ask if she was okay, but you winced and nearly fell out of your chair as your hyper-sensitive length was being teased and tickled by her nasal passages.
>You had to be free of her nose!
>You tugged until there was a satisfying ‘pop’, the sound of your glans freed from her snout.
>Suddenly she could breathe through her nose again.
>Dash blinked sneezy tears as a new sensation began to take over her entire snout.
>>
File: large.png (465KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
465KB, 1280x960px
>>29740799
>All that fluid and cum lodged in her nose; irritating and teasing her sinuses; making her eyes water; tingling and tickling her nasal passages.
>She gurgled and gasped as some of your cum dribbled out the tip of her nostril.
>Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head.

>“eeeehhhhhhihhhhhhhh…. hhihhyyyhhhhhh--hhhHHHHHHHH!!.. nnGEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!! HHEEEEEEEHHHH!! … hih… ehh.. EEHH!.. … HAAAAAAAAAAHH-SSSSSHHHIIIIIEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!”

>You felt your hair blasted back, saturated in a tidal wave of hot, steamy breath, cum, and clear fluid.
>"Heh...*sniff*...sorry Anon...I...kinda have a weird fetish..."
>Dash chuckled nervously and crossed her leg.
>>
File: what the hell man.png (21KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell man.png
21KB, 233x200px
>>29740799
>>29740800
>>
File: 1490438055707.jpg (30KB, 220x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490438055707.jpg
30KB, 220x525px
>>29740799
>>29740800
>>
>>29740799
>>29740800
The weird thing is, this isn't the first nostril-fuck mlp story I've ever read.
>>
>>29740730
thats not very nice im trying as hard as i can
>>
>>29740864
that's how you know the ride has gone for too long
>>
File: Zecora meme.png (45KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora meme.png
45KB, 600x500px
>>29740799
>>29740800
>those dubs
>this story
>my boner
I can definitely fap to this
>>
>>29740864
They have big nostrils, a human dick can probably fit in them.
First one I saw with obvious sneeze fetish bait in it though I can't believe I fapped to it
>>
>>29740864
Same. I also remember the first crusty cunt thread
>>
>>29741170
Not crusty cunt for me, it was a Pinkie Pie story.
>>
>>29741208
pinkie pie story?
>>
>>29741373
http://pastebin.com/pJMeHgr8
>>
>>29740810
>>29740840
>>29740864
>>29740934
...you want more?
>>
>>29679851
No, it's not. she's actually just racist. the kiss was just there as some kind of dumb joke
>>29678449
>You try and hurry before any more weird things happen
>Without any further distractions, you finally arrive at the fugly castle, raise your wet, shivering hand, and knock on the door
>A small, purple reptile opens the door
>Spike takes one look at you before roaring with laughter
>”I never thought I would see an actual monkey in a monkey suit”
>He begins snorting
>”You’re supposed to take the suit off before washing it
>He falls on his back
>”Even then I think it’s dry clean only!”
>he continues laughing so you start to walk past him
>”Twilights in the war room, you still down for Ogres & Oubliettes later?”
“You know it”
>You maneuver past the young dragon and proceed into a room with a large table in the middle, six chairs surround it
>Twilight sits in a chair with her cutie mark engraved on it, she has several papers in front of hers
>”Hello Anon”
>She points to a chair opposite of hers and instructs you to take a seat
>You sit in the crystal throne that’s embossed with 3 balloons
>”So, I trust you already know the nature of this meeting, correct?”
“Yes, your highness”
>”Please drop the formalities, I’ve told you several times that you can just call me Twilight”
“I am aware, your highness”
>Twilight looks a little annoyed but continues
>”Anyway, these are your citizen papers, if you would just sign right here”
>Twilight slides some documents and a quill your way
>You in turn pull out a ballpoint pen and sign along the X’s
>”Congratulations, that’s that. Your residency card should now work as a regular ID card”. Now for the rest of the things”
>She gives you some more papers
>”Now for the rest of them”

Dropping that for now. Sorry about not writing, just been preoccuppied. this shit is going places though. I'll be back to write some more in about 2 hours
>>
>>29742073
oh, and this too
>Oh boy
>”Your probation papers. I trust that you already know the gist of what probation is, but just in case”
>She begins to explain
>You are on a strict curfew from sunup to sundown
>You have to surrender any and all weapons that you have
>You are unable to purchase any alcohol
>Any crime will be violating your terms and you would be sent to Tartarus
>You look at Twilight
“Is all of this really necessary?”
>”You incited a riot, now I’m a pretty patient mare, and I’ve pulled quite a few strings to keep Celestia from banishing you to Tartarus, but even I’ll get tired of your shenanigans”
>She continues “I managed to conviced Princess Celestia to refrain from banishing you, but I don’t think I can do much more past this point, so you’re on your own after this. So please sign the papers and at least try to behave”
>You sigh
>You didn’t try to do anything bad, honestly
>It’s just that the town was in musical mode and then they passed the mic to you
>In your drunken state you tried to sing
>Wasn’t your fault that they thought you were so bad that they began to riot
>Everybody’s a critic
>You sign the papers and give them back to bookhorse
>>
>>29742083
Will be back in a bit. Just have to go shooting some guns with a friend
>>
>>29741930
Go for it.
>>
>>29741930
Yes.
>>
>>29741456
>>29741627
Silly me, that was the SEQUEL, not the story itself.

http://pastebin.com/GtveiQ1f
>>
>>29742083
>Start a riot
>Almost get sent to literal actual Hell
I didn't know Celestia was such a stuck-up bitch.
>>
>>29742360
Don't forget
>Accidentally start a riot while trying to do as locals wish at a local event while drunk
>>
>>29742360
>>29742443
She's a pretty big cunt
4u
>>
>>29737570
>"Welp, everything seems to be taken care of. Should we just put these stones back?"
>"We should probably give them to Celestia. She'll know what to do with them."
>they then expect that she'll just have someone else who's trained in combat or something to use them next time, so they split and go back to their lives as ordinary citizens of Equestria.
>Celestia then awkwardly approaches them every so often, trying to push them together again because she knows they're powered by friendship
>She can't just tell them this though, or else they'll become "friends" out of obligation rather than passion for eachother
>"Come on, you all bonded so much during the journey! Don't you want to hang out anymore? Guuuuuys...... pls"
>>
Haven't read any of the new stories. Can anybody give me a synopsis on them?
>>
>>29742083
>>29742142
>>29742552
Back and with no plans, back to writing
>>
>>29743311
Low-key Dash hate to give a romance story more investment. Anons are various levels of sperg, Dashes are various levels of traumatized by their life as an uggo. And they're all very good.
>>
>>29743392
Very much this^.
>>
>>29742083
>”Great. Don’t look so down now, your probation should be over in a year. For now, however, welcome to your new life as an Equestrian”, she says while giving you a flag
“Thanks Twilight, really. I’ll try to find a way to repay you someday”
>She mumbles something under her breath
>”You could use my pussy as a boxing glove”
>Confused and slightly uncomfortable, you begin to make your way out the door
>”Not so fast, you still need your traditional Equestrian welcome”
>Twilight magics over a vuvuzela and begins to blow
>Suddenly the room is filled with ponies
>All of them are covered in red and white body paint, and all of them are playing kazoos
>One pony makes her way to you and smashes a cake in your face
>You can taste mayonnaise and raisins
>You try to run away in horror before more absurdities can happen, but Twilight detains you with her magic
>”It’s not over yet”, she says as she hovers your way
>She holds an egg on your forehead, then smashes it before snapping a picture
>”I just want to remember this day forever”
>She then releases her magical grip on you
>Terrified, you run away as fast as your legs will let you
>Calling this culture shock would be a gross understatement
>You sprint back home
>On your way, you encounter a teary-eyed Rarity, who was apparently so touched that you managed to finalize your citizenship while wearing one of her garments
>Once home, you rush inside and spend the next hour in the shower
>The whole ordeal with Rainbow Dash earlier did not seem so bad anymore
>>
>>29740885
I appreciate that buddy, but you should go do a sit in at your local elementary school.
>>
>>29743932
>>”You could use my pussy as a boxing glove”
>>Confused and slightly uncomfortable, you begin to make your way out the door
>Nervous sweating intensifies
>>
File: where did I go so wrong.png (842KB, 914x604px) Image search: [Google]
where did I go so wrong.png
842KB, 914x604px
>>29736269
>>
File: IMG_0538.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Looks like this thread was thinking about 404ing. It's a shame that won't be happening any time soon
>>
>>29745756
Did you draw this?
>>
>"I'll be free as soon as I reach page 10!"
t. this thread
>>
>>29747482
I have seen this for a long time on 4chin, but have never managed to get my head around what the fuck "t." stands for.
Spoon feed, Anyone?
>>
>>29747482
>Implying we'll ever be free
I've been itt for 2 1/2 years now
>>29747527
Terveset or something like that
it's a way to close letters in Finland. Think of it like writing "sincerely". Shit came from Ylilauta and made it's way to 4chan
>>
>>29747556
terveiset

And... for real? I always assumed it meant "thanks".
>>
>>29746445
Its from the comics
>>
>>29743932
>Once you manage to calm your nerves over the slightly traumatic event, you throw the suit in a pile of clothes to be cleaned
>It’s a good thing that Rarity made sure that suit was tough
>You get dressed in a less spectacular suit
>There’s a knock on your door
>You answer it to find a yellow pegasus wearing an exterminator’s uniform with some groucho glasses
>She has a large box in front of her
>”Good evening sir, I come from the “Detest the Pest” pest control company. I was wondering if I could come in to give you a complimentary evaluation”
“Why yes, of course”
>You let the small pony into your home and shut the door behind her
>She sets her box down on your coffee table
>The pony takes off her disguise and begins to speak to you in a hushed whisper
>”Pssst Anon, I’m not really an exterminator. It’s actually me, Fluttershy”
“I would have never guessed”
>”I’m so sorry for fooling you, it’s just that I can’t let the town be aware of our dealings. Anyway, I came by to drop this off”
>Fluttershy points to the box
>”This should keep you busy for a while”
>You go to open it, but she stops you
>”Not yet Mister, payment first”
“Oh come on Fluttershy, you know I’m good for it”
>She flies up to meet your gaze and looks into your eyes
>You feel her piercing gaze peer right into your soul
>”Do as I say, or they’ll be heck to pay!”
>You can almost feel the contempt in her stare
>As you look into her eyes, an ancient primal fear grows in the pit of your being
>You manage to speak up
“I-I’ll go grab it, just hold on and I’ll be right back”
>You walk into your basement
>It’s filled with all sorts of strange and foreign objects
>Electronics, tools, appliances, furniture, weapons, and some snacks, plus a few other things
>You go to a cage that’s sitting on top of a workshop and pull out a small rabbit, before putting it into a box
>You then place a hamster into the same box before closing it
>God damn, you’re a piece of shit
>You go back to Fluttershy
>>
bamp
>>
>>29748354
i dont even know whats going on in this story but i want more of it.
>>
Story might seem a little slow right now, I'm just trying to set the pace. I think I can get a few more posts in tonight
>>29748354
“Here you go, now can I open the box?”
>”Of course you can, if that’s okay with you”
>You open the box and see a 24 pack of beer, a small bottle of whiskey, some bottles of a strange liquid, a bag of some green powder, and a bag full of blue flowers
“Hey, this isn’t the kind of beer that I wanted. I asked for imports”
>She looks a little annoyed
>”Well, this is one of the best brands in Equestria, but you’re right. You did ask for something else”
>Fluttershy then smiles
>”I’ll have Angel bring you something later”
>She puts the box into a saddlebag and loads the saddlebag onto her back
“What do you do with those things anyway?”
>”I breed them. I want to see how the stack up against Equestrian critters as well as what would happen if I crossbred them”
“Is that ethical?
>”Is it ethical to use alien animals to buy drugs?”
>She has a point
>”Now I’m sorry but I have to get going, Harry the Bear needs a bath and he gets really grumpy when his fur is dirty”
>Fluttershy opens you door
>”One more thing, please make sure the rest of the animals are taken care of”
>With that, she’s off
>She seems to have forgotten to put her disguise back on
>So much for wanting to keep this a secret
>You go to hang it in your closet so you can give it back to her the next time you see her
>As you hang it, a note falls out of one of the pockets
>You pick it up and begin to read the girly manuscript
>”Are Groucho glasses your fetish, Anon?”
>You crumple up the paper and make a mental note to burn everything
>You grab one of the beers and decide to get started on it
>You open the bottle using another bottle and take a drink
>An amber liquid fills your mouth
>>29749214
thanks
>>
>>29749603
Hate to end it like this, but I have to get some sleep Will try to continue tomorrow
>The flavor is something that can only be described as salty and fruity
>You weren’t exactly sure what kind, it’s probably one that is native to Equestria
>There are clusters of sugar floating around
>You weren’t some kind of beer guru, but trying out several brands of this stuff lead you to this conclusion
>Equestrian beer is pretty shitty for anyone who isn’t a horse
>You decide to just start pounding the disgusting beverage
>You almost manage to finish the first bottle when there is a knock at your door
>”Anon are you there? I need to talk to you”
>It was Twilight
>Shit
>In a panicked state, you toss the bottle into your sink and you grab the box, then take it up to your bedroom
>The knocking continues
>”Please Anon, this is kind of important”
>What could she want?
>You just talked to her
“Just a second!”
>You shout back
>You grab the pile of dirty clothes from earlier and throw it on top of the box
>You then wipe some of the mayo off of the suit and put it in your mouth
>Hopefully that will hide the scent of the beer
>You rush downstairs and open the door to find a slightly irritated mare
“Oh, hello Princess, how can I help you?”
>”Anon, we just went over this, you can just call me Twilight”
“You got it, your majesty”
>She gives you an annoyed look
>Boy you love messing with this mare
“So, what did you want to talk about?”
>”I was wondering if I could come inside so we could have a little more privacy”
“Sure thing”
>You open the door enough for her to pass by
>You invite her to sit on the couch, which she does not hesitate to do
>Twilight plops her rear on your leather couch, which she apparently loves
>Of course, you lied to her and told her that it was made out of a special polymer
“Now that we have some privacy, what did you want to talk about?”
>>
File: TVDTjOE.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
TVDTjOE.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
>>29750197
http://pastebin.com/MJcr1ApS
Updated pastebin for the first time in ages
>>
>>29750584
>>
>>29750213
continue
>>
>page 8
>no new stories
>>
>>29751663
Currently at work. Will try to continue after I finish
>>
Early bump
>>
Where are the other writefigs
>>
>>29753112
Dead.

Midterms, maybe. Board slows down a lot during that.
>>
>>29734372
Still expecting something to happen with this.
>>
>>29752170
Won't be able to write tonight. Took on a few extra hours at work. it could be 4-6 hours before I finish up here
>>
I think Luna would be an interesting fit in this thread. She's awkwardly proportioned compared to her fellow princesses (long neck, tiniest ass, lanky legs) and even her alterego was somehow hotter than her forms.

For a princess she's pretty uggo.
>>
>>29754124
Or I might be able to get some writing in. I might be able to make it home in about two and a half hours, which would give me about 2 to 3 hours of writing time before I have to head off to sleep.
>>29754497
She's also pretty insecure about her all emo phase. Not to mention all that time being gone would make interacting with their pretty awkward. She would be a damn good character to write about if anyone wants to try it
>>
>>29754620
She's good with magic too right? She could potentially disguise herself and be too terrified to reveal she's actually an awkward looking emo pony princess under the disguise.
>>
>>29754648
not to mention she could invade her potential suitors dreams. The story is basically writing itself
>>
>>29754689
Then Princess Luna gets jealous of Anon having fantasy dreams about fucking her disguise-pony.
>>
>>29754695
That's an extreme cl case of catfishing . Fund that shit
>>
File: 1414636948458.jpg (150KB, 2048x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1414636948458.jpg
150KB, 2048x1452px
>>29754739
Here's how I'm imagining it going.

>Luna (in disguise) meets Anon completely by accident.
>They have a normal, non-crazy, actual healthy courtship.
>Except, Luna is becoming increasingly upset as Anon compliments her disguise's features.
>Features Luna painstakingly created to be the opposite of her natural ones.
>Icing on cake happens when Luna peers into Anon's dreams and sees him making babies with the disguise.
>So, what would the reasonable thing to do be?
>Set up a scenario where Anon meets you, the princess of the night, but as yourself!
>Surely it won't be awkward as hell and a complete fucking disaster, crowned by Anon admitting to Luna she's nice but he's taken.
>>
>>29754767
What can go wrong here, I can't imagine it taking a very dark depressing turn at all!
>>
>>29754826
I actually want to keep it lighthearted best I can.
>>
>>29754834
I was joking, but yes, please do that.
>>
>>29754767
Good shit. I'll be sure to read it.

I think it's a good idea to bring back the IRC. Next to spellcheck, it was probably most helpful tool I had while writing

#LowSEP @ Rizon
>>
>>29755012
IRCs are a great way to kill a thread in my experience. Unless you're personal blogging you may as well post in the thread.
>>
File: 1490210857221.png (103KB, 945x429px) Image search: [Google]
1490210857221.png
103KB, 945x429px
So when I was drunkenly stumbling around pastebin, I happened to come across the original unattractive ponies general. This one has a few stories that aren't listed it the OP here. Link for those who are interested.
https://pastebin.com/jEpkxJeg
Also, testing trip.
>>
File: 1476520066985.png (1MB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
1476520066985.png
1MB, 1600x871px
I'd like to Have_some_Dash
>>
>>29756062
Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>29756528
>tfw forgot the login
>>
>>29756528
I thought that was in OP. I think it was few threads back.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (15KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
15KB, 300x261px
>>29756673
Crap, I think your right. I guess I'm just stupid. I'll go back to writing appul pone now. But first,
>>29734338
Unattractive ponk green when?
>>
File: 1485512177029.jpg (102KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
1485512177029.jpg
102KB, 669x669px
>>
>>29756995
Yes, your stupid.
>>
>>29756062
Maybe. I personally found them helpful when it came to overcoming writers block and getting a second opinion on things before actually write them in the story maybe
>>
>>29740799
>>29740800
Fuck. I've been so desensitized by this fucking site that it took me several minutes to realize that I shouldn't have boner
>>
Hell yeah. About to head home. Gonna be writing in 2 hours probably
>>29758923
Worst I've read was a story in the first crusty cunt thread. I remember some anon actually did a vocaroo reading of it
>>
>>29756062
Slave Pony General had a very active IRC until we moved to Discord recently. It's been a huge asset, and the thread is now thriving with many active writers. It's nice to have a community and people to chat with.

I'd pop the link in here but I'm on mobile. Just swing by the thread, Discord link should be in OP if you wanna chat.
>>
>>29756062
Discords also have a chance to fuck up threads
>>
Writing something
>>
>>29750197
“Now that we have some privacy, what did you want to talk about?”
>She looks at you
>”Is there anything you want to talk about? Maybe something that happened earlier today”
>You look at her, then your eyes dart at the kitteh clock that’s mounted on the wall
>It’s 10:38
>Weird, it almost looks like the sun is going to set soon
>Celestia must be drinking on the job again
“I’m not sure, what’s this about?”
>”Well, my source told me that there was a little incident involving Rainbow Dash this morning”
>That bitch must have told Twilight that you did something to her
“Look Twilight”
>She perks up after hearing you call her by her name
“I didn’t do anything there, I swear. I was the victim”
>She grins at you
>”Go on”
>You give her the run down of what happened earlier that day and you tell her about the rainstorm that Celestia sent to your house
>”Well, while I don’t think Celestia would do such a thing”
>”I don’t put it past Rainbow Dash”, she mumbles
>Good, she’s on your side
>She tries to talk but her voice begins to crack
>Twilight takes a second to compose herself
>”I don’t think it was meant to be mean spirited however, she likes playing pranks. She’s probably trying to get you to be her friend”
>Yeah, like the time she dumped a bunch of trash on your roof
>Or the time time that she dumped a bunch of rotten bananas on your porch
>Or the time she sculpted a cloud statue of you with a tiny dick and put it in the town square
>Fuck her
>She was a pretty good artist, you’ll give her that much
>As if she’s able to read your mind, Twilight says something
>”I do think she’s been a little harsh though, I’ll go have a chat with her”
>You smile
>Granted, you think it’s only going to temporarily halt the hazing, but even a few days without that bitch is a godsend
“Thank you Twilight”
>The petite purple pony princess blushes at the mention of her name
>”Anything to help a friend”
>She starts making her way out, when she stops
>”How did you manage get all this anyway?”
>>
File: 1489918879665.png (158KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489918879665.png
158KB, 426x600px
>>29665378
>With Rainbow gone, you make a beeline for your homestead.
>Granny tended to get a little grumpy when ponies were late for chow.
>As you gallop through the uniform rows of apple trees, leaping over the occasional abandoned apple bucket, you ponder just what going to a fancy restaurant with a stallion would be like...
>Would it be in a private corner of the restaurant, reserved for you and your date alone?
>Would the table be candlelit?
>Did you get a private band, or perhaps a violinist to set the mood?
>Maybe this was- no.
>This WAS it.
>After all this time you could finally find that special somepony you always dreamed about!
>If a romantic, candlelight dinner with music at a fancy restaurant in Canterlot couldn't get you a spe-
>Wait...
>Your eye's shrink to pinpricks and your legs lock up.
>A plume of dust and gravel clouds your vision as your hooves dig into the dirt, canceling your momentum.
>Eating at a resturant, a fancy one no less, could take up to an hour and a train ride to Canterlot was like three hours!
>What the buck was wrong with you?!
>Applebuck season was right around the corner!
>You didn't have time to go on dates, there were obligations to your family you had to fulfill!
>Those apples weren't going to buck themselves after all!
>Agreeing to let Dash set you up on a date was a terrible idea!
>Or would Princess Cadence be setting you up?
"Oh horseapples..."
>You snap out of your reverie and once again start dashing to your house
>Dash was going to tell Cadence about this.
>Sure, she promised not to tell your friends, but that didn't mean Cadence wouldn't!
>In fact, you were certain that Cadence would be writing to Twilight about this within the hour.
>And since Twilight is worse at keeping secrets than you were, all your friends would know too!
>>
>>29760854
>As soon as Rarity finds out, your life would be over!
>She'd blab about it in her boutique with Fluttershy for hours on end, and you knew Sweetiebelle had an unfortunate talent for eavesdropping.
>Once Sweetie knew, she'd tell Applebloom, and Appelbloom'll tell your whole family!
>Looks like you were going to need that train ticket to Manehattan after all...
>You kept your life savings in a jar under your bed.
>It wasn't much since your entire household pretty much just shared all the money you made, but it could probably last you a month in the city.
>All you needed to do is write a letter to the Oranges before you left home, don't want to just drop in uninvited after all.
>Then, you'll-
>THUD
>You run headlong into something solid and fall back on your flank.
>Thinking hurts.
>"Uhh, sis? You okay?"
>That was Applebloom's voice!
>Tugging the hat off your eyes, you look towards the source of the voice.
>You were sitting on the dirt outside your house just below the porch.
>Applebloom, Big Mac and Granny Smith were all sitting around the picnic bench on the porch itself, and were all looking at you with either concern or confusion.
>"Well missy? You just gonna sit on your flank all day or ya'll gonna get up here and fer some chow?"
>Your Grannies words snap you out of your daze as you hastily clambered back onto your hooves.
"S-sorry bout that y'all. Guess ah was jus' a little lost in mah own thoughts..."
>>
>>29760865
>Big Mac raises his eyebrows as you ascend the stairs but doesn't say anything.
>Walking up to the picnic table, you sit yourself opposite the rest of your family.
>"Well yer' in luck little missy! I've got just watchya need to get yerself focused again!"
>Dipping a ladle into an old cast iron pot, Granny Smith pours a cloudy, red liquid full of chunks into a wooden bowl and slides it across the table to you as Applebloom grabs a piece of bread off a nearby plate and throws it into the bowl as it slides past her.
>As the bowl grinds to a halt in front of you, you marvel at the sight.
>You were always amazed that food could look so terrible.
>The bread was so stale it was seemingly refusing to absorb the pale reddish liquid that was attempting to pass itself off as soup.
>Chunks of what you hoped were potatoes and green beans were floating in the sludge.
>Outwardly, you show no emotion as you lower your face to the bowl and begin chewing but inwardly, you gag a bit as you force yourself to eat the food.
>It's only flavor was salt.
>In fact, you would liken this taste to saltwater with tomato flavoring.
>Your family had been eating nothing but terrible "soups" with stale bread for the past three weeks now.
>For breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
>You were pretty sure that today's soup was vegetable soup.
>The "soup" bubbles a bit as some steam that looked eerily like a skull floated away.
>Pretty sure.
>Usually, you or Applebloom would do the cooking in the house, even Mac sometimes fired up the oven himself, but all able hooves were needed on the farm and that meant Granny had free range in the kitchen and unfortunately, Granny's cooking skills had aged like an apple rather than fine wine.
>She could brew some of the best cider this side of Equestria and her pie was to die for, but she could barely cook an edible meal to save the farm.
>>
>>29760877
>She thought her food was delicious, but that's because everything tasted bland to her unless it was either drowned in butter or smothered with enough salt and vinegar to pickle an ocean.
>Looking around the table, you could see the rest of your family solemnly chewing, their eyes showing no small amount of contempt for the meal.
>Except Granny, she clearly thought this was the best soup of the week.
>The only reason your family was torturing themselves like this was to conserve money as you were likely going to come up a short in terms of bits from the harvest this year and Mayor Mare had raised the property taxes yet again.
>Yet, no matter how much you wanted to you couldn't exactly blame her either.
>It seemed like every week some building managed to get damaged or destroyed by something and construction crews weren't cheap.
>Plus, even though you hate to think about it, Granny was getting extremely old.
>You would need as many bits as you could have in case of an emergency.
>You momentarily stop eating to raise your head from the bowl and shake it rapidly from side to side.
>You didn't want to think about that.
>It was important to see her as she is now, not how she might become.
>Hoping to distract yourself, you plunge your face back into the bowl and set your thoughts to things that really mattered.
>Apples.
>You probably could have fertilized thirty or fifty extra trees in the time you spent digging that trench and talking to Dash.
>The more trees you fertilized, the more apples you got.
>Hey, maybe your date would like one of your famous apple crumbles!
>Or maybe a pie, or a-
>Urgh...
>Why did you agree to let her tell Cadence about your relationship troubles?
>Even if she didn't tell Twilight, you weren't the kind of pony who liked fancy restaurants!
>Most of the time...
>Well, actually, now that you think about it, you probably liked the idea of a fancy restaurant more than the restaurant itself.
>>
>>29760886
>The idea that somepony loved you so much, they would take you to a place that would charge you for a glass of water.
>You didn't need to pay for a glass of water! They probably had a perfectly good watering hose outside!
>Choking the final salty remnants of the "soup" down, you pull your head out of the bowl and stare into the few remaining drops of salty liquid.
>Wait...
>The fancy restaurants in Canterlot charged you for a glass of water.
>You remember Rarity taking you and your friends to one of those places before Pinkie got you all thrown out after starting a food fight with the head chef because they didn't serve chocolate milk.
>From that day forth, Rarity made sure to double check with all restaurants ahead of time to see if they served chocolate milk.
>You shake your head again.
>Stay focused Applejack... You need think about the important questions here.
>How the hay were you going to be able to afford a fancy restaurant in Canterlot?!
>You didn't need to be Rarity to know it wouldn't be right to ask your date to pay, that'd just be rude!
>Maybe you could write a letter to Cadence and call the whole thing off...
>"APPLEJAAAACK!"
"Huh?"
>You blink your eyes a few times and look up.
>Applebloom was standing on the table with her face pushed up against your own, muzzle to muzzle.
>"Ah asked ya', where. Did. You. Go. This. Mornin'!"
>You flinch back on on the bench as Applebloom screams in your face.
>You really needed to stop getting lost in thought.
>Apparently it was bad for your hearing.
>>
>>29760747
“Well, I bought the couch slightly used. It used to belong to a small time talent agency, but the guy said that he thoroughly cleaned it”
>She gives you a puzzled look
>”Okay… and the rest of the stuff?”
>You have no idea why you told her what you did
“Oh, I melted down a bunch of bits and sold them to a few drug dealers”
>”I’m just going to pretend I didn’t hear that”
>Twilight makes her way to your front door and you follow right behind
>She opens the door
> get on the floor
> everybody walk the dinosaur
>”Goodbye Anon. I’ll come over tomorrow after I have a chat with Rainbow Dash”
>She stretches out one of her hooves, and eagerly awaits your handshake
>Fuck that shit
>You squat down and surprise the mare with a hug
>She in turn wraps her hooves around you and returns the embrace
>You hear her trying to stifle what sounds like a sob, and with that, her grip gets tighter
>A little too tight
CRAAAACKK
>Twilight’s alicorn strength causes her to pop your back
>She immediately releases her grip
>You wince at the feeling of having your vertebrae suddenly popped back into alignment with such force
>”Sorry”
>She looks at you for a brief moment
>The rays of the evening sun coat her in an amber light
>You see what looks like streaks running down her face
>They’re glistening in the sunlight and it seems that they took a little bit of mascara with them too
>Before you can look at her anymore, Twilight turns around and stops
>She’s just staring at a cloud
“Um, Twi”
>She shushes you
>”Shhh, looks like you might not even have to wait until tomorrow”
>She then takes off and speeds towards the cloud, which just so happens to start running away from her
>After a few seconds and some aerial maneuvers, Twilight has a mouthful of rainbow
>She flies down to you, pulling a familiar pegasus down with her
>Twilight then sets Rainbow Dash on the ground
>>
>>29760893
>Big Mac leans in to your field of view from behind Applebloom.
>"You feeling okay Applejack?"
>You gently place a hoof on Applebloom's chest and push her back to the other side of the bench.
"Sorry y'all, guess I'm jus' a bit to tired today."
>Big Mac narrows his eyes at you but doesn't press the matter.
>It takes all the willpower you have but you keep your muzzle from scrunching up and you somehow manage to hold eye contact.
>After all, you were kinda tired, so it wasn't a complete lie...
>His stare lets up and he goes back to, sadly, chewing the remainder of his food.
>You turn back to Applebloom, once again on the bench instead of atop the table.
"See Applebloom, ah woke up early and decided ta' get a head start on the day by goin' out in the fields and feedin' them trees. You know we gotta stay ahead this year sis."
>She squint her eyes at you in an adorable attempt to look scrutinizing.
>It makes a smile come to your freckled face but it turns hers into a frown.
>Sorry sis, but you'll have to get a little older before you can pull the "I don't believe you" stare off.
>Seeing that you were unintimidated by by her glare, she resigns herself to her sipping from her bowl.
>Granny grins, clearly happy you took the initiative to work a little more.
>"Well that's might kind ah ya Applejack! Here's some more chow fer ya!"
>Granny fills another bowl with soup and slides it across the table to you.
>You sigh and brace your tastebuds for the upcoming culling.
>"Dont forget your bread now sis!"
>>
>>29760898
>”It’s over Rainbow Dash, I know that you’ve been tormenting Anon”
>”Oh come on Twilight, Anon is just making that up just to start drama. Are you really going to take that creep’s word over that of a longtime friend?”
>”Well, your track record makes it plausible. Plus I didn’t just hear it from him. There was another witness.”
>Rainbow Dash puts on a look that just says “Oh shit”
>”You didn’t think you were alone all those times you pulled off one of your cruel pranks, did you?”
>”That’s impossible, I checked to make sure that nop0ny was around”
>At this point, a small crowd of ponies begins to gather around
>”Was it Pinkie Pie who told you, because she was only around for one of the pranks?”
>”NO!! It was somep0ny else. It was the bearer of the 7th Element of Harmony.”
>”WHAT!!?? THERE ARE SEVEN ELEMENTS!?”
>You aren’t sure what is going on anymore, but it’s interesting so you keep listening
>”Yes, my little pony. How else did you think that we always managed to come out on top, despite the odds?”
>”Well Twi, spit it out! Who is the seventh element?”
>”She is the most important one of all. She represents the Element of Plot Convenience…”
>Twilight pauses before taking a deep breath
>”…and her name is [withheld]
>Everyone just stands there, mouth agape
>Rainbow Dash’s mouth is open so wide, that it looks like she’s going to dislocate her jaw if she opens it any further
>”That’s right, she is so mysterious that I DON’T EVEN KNOW HER NAME!!AHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
>You aren’t sure what to think right now
>Twilight might have just lost her mind
>This might be the worst case of massive mind loss that you’ve seen
>Maybe it’s the work of the illuminati
>You look at Rainbow Dash, and she just looks completely obliterated
>You almost feel bad for her
>Or you would have had she not been such a cunt to you this whole time
>You look at your hands
>They are shaking
>You push a button on your watch and pause the story until you feel like you can continue
>>
>>29760902
>Utilizing the patented Rainbow Dash smug face, Applebloom grabs another slice of bread and throws it directly into the bowl, causing the soup to splash all over your face.
>The salt burns your eyes a bit and the stench works its way into your coat and mane.
"Thanks sis..."
>"May we have your attention please! We have in our possession a summons request direct from the Princess!"
>You can see your family's eyes widen as they lean to look around your body.
>You yourself however, were frozen in place, unable to bring yourself to turn around.
>That gruff, commanding tone could only belong to a member of the royal guard.
>Mac, less than pleased at your lack of muscle control, whispers at you.
>Loudly.
>"Applejack, turn around! They're probably here for you!"
>With the speed of a tortoise, you rotate your head around while denying the inevitable.
>Pleasedon'tbecrystalPleasedon'tbecrystalPleasedon'tbecrystal-
>"Her highness, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza formally requests the earth pony Applejack's presence in Canterlot immediately for matters of utmost importance!"
>On the grass beneath your porch were a pair of crystal ponies each with bright, golden armor adorning them.
>The apparent speaker had a yellow parchment paper in one hoof with a royal seal stamped on it.
>About one yard behind them was an enclosed carriage with the door being held open by a very cheerful and un-armored crystal pony who was sitting inside.
>>
File: MK4VmAt.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
MK4VmAt.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>29760908
Hope you guys enjoyed that. Much like how the last sentence stated, I have to call it a night. will try to get some in tomorrow if I can, if not I might not be able to write until Friday or Saturday

Pastebin is updated
https://pastebin.com/MJcr1ApS
>>
>>29760911
>The carriage itself was the shape of an oval and was colored predominantly blue and white. Golden vines crawled up from under the carriage to run along the sides and twisted together at the top of it to form an arrow.
>Two windows were positioned on either side of the carriage door and from what you could see, the seats were made of some kind of velvety fabric.
>At the front of it, a team of four pegasi guards were attached to the carriage itself, ready to take off at a moment's notice.
>How?
>Why?
>What did you ever do to deserve this much embarrassment in one day?
>The speaking guard points at you with a hoof.
>"You are Applejack correct? Would you please enter the carriage so that we may depart for Canterlot immediately?"
"N-now hold on a sec there partner! Ah'm a mite busy with family affairs at the moment, ah' can't jus' up an leave on a moment's notice!"
>Especially for something this trivial, considering you've got at least another hundred or so trees to fertilize.
>Did Cadence even tell her guards what they were retrieving you for?
>"Applejack how dare you!"
>Granny's harsh words make you flinch.
>"These here guards fly all th' way from Canterlot ta' fetch you and here ya' are, refusin ta' go? I know y'all like mah soup, but this is unacceptable!"
>>
>>29760951
>Shakily, yet with a surprising amount of speed, Granny gets out of her seat and starts pushing you down the stairs and towards the carriage.
>"An ta' think ah helped raise you, where's yer sense of duty to Equestria!? If'n th' princesses are a' calling fer you, you answer th' call!"
>Your hooves grind along the grass as you try to stop Granny from pushing you any further but you didn't want to try to hard, lest you hurt Granny.
"L-listen Granny, ah know what this is all about, an' it's most certainly not an emergency! The princess is jus' tryin ta-"
>"Ah don't care! If'n th' guards are here ta' fetch ya', it's important to th' princess. Now you get in that carriage an' don't come back till y'all get th' job done ya' hear?"
>With a final push, Granny sends you stumbling into the carriage as the pony inside shuts the door before addressing her through the window.
>"Thank you for your assistance Ma'am. The Princess understands that you have work to be done so those two guards have been ordered to assist you with anything you need while Applejack is away. Please don't hesitate to ask them for anything."
>You helplessly watch through the window as Granny waves goodbye from outside the carriage, clearly pleased with herself.
>Back on the porch, Big Mac was staring slack jawed at the scene that just unfolded before him and Applebloom was too busy pouring her soup into his bowl to do anything else.
>The pony across from you bangs her hoof against the carriage wall a few times.
>"Alright team, let's get going, we've got a date to keep!"
"N-now hold up fella! Y'all can't jus- WOAH!"
>"Don't worry, I gotcha!"
>>
>>29760958
>Your words were cut short as the pegasi took off at a speed that would make Rainbow Dash jealous.
>Unprepared as you were, you found your face about to discover just how soft the seating really was, until the crystal pony with you caught you with her magic.
>"We can't have one of tonight's lucky ladies getting hurt now, can we?"
>Using her magic, she sets you down properly on the seat across from her and adjusts your hat for you.
"Well, uhh, thanks ah' guess?"
>You cast your head down and fiddle with your hooves.
>You weren't quite sure what to say.
>You wanted to stay to get work done but those two guards were gonna do that for you now.
>Still, a little warning for all of this would've been nice...
>"Tea, dear?"
>A teacup levitates in front of your face.
>Well, it might get rid of the salty flavor in your mouth...
"Y-yeah sure, thanks."
>"No need to be so nervous dear, I'm not a princess or anything! Oh! One or two sugars?"
"Three. An' could ah' get a bit more tea?"
>"Hmph! You're definitely from the south with a pallet like that. You know, I never was a fan of southern sweet tea myself, always thought that stuff had way to much sugar in it."
>The tea cup floated away and a much larger wine glass levitated in front of you.
>"Sorry dear, it's the only other cup this carriage has..."
"Thats okay, ah' don't mind."
>Three cubes of sugary goodness drop into the glass with a clink as a teapot appears with a flash of magic and pours the steaming beverage atop them.
>>
>>29760964
>As the teapot disappears, a black straw pops into existence and floats its way down into your cup, stirring it gently for you.
Grabbing the cup with you'd hooves, you bring the straw to your lips and let the sugary drink wash away the ever present taste of salt from your tongue.
>Sometimes you wished you could be a unicorn, magic seemed like such a blessing at times.
>Then again, magic could make you lazy and the last thing you needed to be was fat, your flanks were big enough as they were, thank you very much.
>"So how is it?"
"It's good, thanks fer askin'."
>"Make sure you don't burn your frogs on that cup dearie, a friend of mine that once when I was a filly and boy did he regret it!"
"Heh, y'all don't have ta' remind me, ah've burned mah frogs before too. Two of em' at once actually..."
>"Ouch, were you even allowed to walk?
"Ah could, but it sure did hurt when ah' did what with all the swelling. You're just lucky you got magic to help ya' out."
>"I suppose I am, but when you're born with something, you tend to take it for granted."
>She looks thoughtful as she levitates her teacup up to her lips.
>Wait a second.
>You snap your head away from your drink and towards towards your new travel companion.
>Crystal ponies couldn't use magic, none of them were unicorns and she was no exception!
>>
>>29760974
"Hey! How'd you use magic? Ah' thought crystal ponies couldn't do that kinda stuff!"
>CRASH
>Your companion fixes you with a thousand yard stare as the teacup in her magical grasp shatters on the floor beneath her.
>Not a second later, a notepad appears in a flash of light with a quill pen and inkwell, which she began immediately writing with.
>With magic.
>"Note to self, don't use magic when disguised as somebody who can't use magic..."
"Diguised? What in tarnation is go in on here? Who are you?!"
>"Easy now dear, it just me!"
"Me who?"
>Her body began to glow with a bright pink light that forced you to shield your eyes.
>"You can look now Applejack, no need to fret. I guess I'm just not as good as Changelings when it comes to impersonation."
>Oh no.
>Her voice was different now.
>That voice unmistakably belonged to-
>"It's me! Cadence!"
>Her.
>>
File: 1486590902901.jpg (240KB, 1781x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486590902901.jpg
240KB, 1781x2048px
>>29760981
Alright, that's all I got for now. For those of you who are wondering where anon is, don't worry. He'll show up in the next update.
>>29757903
*you're
>>
>>29761012
Night fucker, look forward to reading it

Also
>"you're"
>not "ur"
>>
>>29761012
>*you're
Nope. *Your, as used in this sentence
>Crap, I think your right.
>>
>>29757903
>>29761012
>>29761028
>>29761163
Amateurs, all of you.

It's yore*
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>29761168
Its obviously Yor, you phillistines.

After all, this is his world and he is the man
>>
File: Confuzzled.png (159KB, 1169x862px) Image search: [Google]
Confuzzled.png
159KB, 1169x862px
Are there any greens about unattractive Derpy?
>>
>>29761389
Caretaker anon. Where no one want's her because of her disability. Anon gets a job watching after her and falls for her quirks and sweetness.

Writefag is currently rewriting the first half.
https://pastebin.com/u/Zauberelefant
it's fairly long but very cute and a little lewd.

Though if someone wanted to write a simpler more physical appearance based green i read the hell out of it.
>>
>>29761012
Neat. I long since thought the green was dead. Nice update, but i had completely forgot what was going on.

Still. i want to seeing what you have planned.
>>
>>29761654

>Sweetie Sock (foalcon/cocksocks) - updated 07.02.15

Well, I know what I'm doing when I get home from work.
>>
>>29761333
We're talking shipping so it's actually yaw
>>
Has anyone ever written a fic about Luna being ugly as fuck compared to her sister?
>>
>>29762165
Yeah its my little pony friendship is magic by lauren faust
>>
>>29761012
Just curious, have you ever drank anything really hot with a straw? Seeing AJ drink tea with a straw really set of alarms for me, that shit is a one way ticket to a burnt ass tongue.
>>
File: 1489281357826.gif (1MB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489281357826.gif
1MB, 480x361px
>>29762773
I actually prefer drinking hot things with a straw. I find it cools the drink down for me.
>>
File: 6Ih81za.png (955KB, 2560x1838px) Image search: [Google]
6Ih81za.png
955KB, 2560x1838px
>>
>>29750213
Gesundheit.
>>
>>29763700
She looks great in black. Or. I mean. Uhh put a paper bag on that thing.
>>
Unfortunately, I couldn't write tonight. Probably won't be able to write tomorrow either. Shit came up
>>29758923
>>29759287
Found it
>>
>>29766466
every day we stray further from god's light
>>
>>29766503
That was written over four years ago. Compared to that I feel like the everyday activity of this board means we're so inside God's light we're basically tongue fucking Him.
>>
>>29760941
It's very strange, but amusing nonetheless. Looking forward to more.

>>29761012
Hooray, Tuner!
>>
>>29763700
>"these new "under wear" will stop anon from staring at my flank"
>>
File: 1439890654950.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439890654950.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>tfw lots of green
>>
>>29761012
good to see some apul green in these threads
>>
>>29760908
>>This might be the worst case of massive mind loss that you’ve seen
>>Maybe it’s the work of the illuminati
Kek. Good to see another /x/file
>>
File: 1475815588159.png (680KB, 3455x4400px) Image search: [Google]
1475815588159.png
680KB, 3455x4400px
>>
File: 1483460300334.png (240KB, 445x454px) Image search: [Google]
1483460300334.png
240KB, 445x454px
>>29756532
Me too.
>>
>only writers itt are tuner and dirt
>one can't write at the moment
This kills the anon
>>
Just in case any of you haven't read it, this sounds right up your alley: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/27874/xenophilia
>>
>>29773001
He did 'stranger in a strange land' pretty well, even though you have to think about it in a few places. Honestly, I think he should've just left it as a romance with Dash and cut out half the story. Those were the best parts, and he has some real talent for it. Some of the more dramatic parts start to head into grimderp territory and I can't take them seriously anymore.

Kinda weird seeing the protagonist being such a submissive wuss, but I guess with him being made of glass and surrounded by superpowered pones it makes sense. Maybe I'm just too used to borderline-asshole Anonoids.
>>
Where are my beloved writfags?

>>29773001
Beginning was interesting but herding and Lero being beta faggot killed story for me.
>>
>>29774184
Currently at work. Finished extra late yesterday, so I couldn't write. I think I should be able to get some writing in today
>>
File: 1485441484284.png (335KB, 556x724px) Image search: [Google]
1485441484284.png
335KB, 556x724px
>>
>>29747556
>>29747849
I think the proper conjugation is terveisin, and it seems to be pretty much "regards" or "sincerely" in this context. You were not the only one confused btw, everything makes sense now.
>>
>>29736186
>>29736298
>guy sticks to what he says
Lol what a stupid nigger why doesn't he do what we want!!!! Fucking cretin.
>>
>>29776027
I'm still sad that he didn't return.
>>
File: 1490401259240.png (173KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1490401259240.png
173KB, 1024x746px
>>29774184
I'm right here and have an important question to ask you. See, I was trying to summon the writefag Crossroads by writing a story about how Rarity is addicted to anon's cum at around 2:30 A.M. Sadly, I didn't sacrifice enough goats or something and he didn't show and the thread died. My question is, I wrote Rarity with really low self-esteem so, do you guys want it here?
>>
>>29776149
You can post it, but I'm more excited on some smol Dash
>>
>>29776149
Post it god dammit. It's thread relevant and muh fetish._________________

Also, hasn't he been dead for a while now? He moved to Anonfilly for a while and then disappeared.
>>
I'm gonna write something for this thread, may upload something tonight but I still need to plan what I'm going to write. Also I'm half way drunk and posting from phone so it may turn out shit, we'll see.
>>
File: 1488638343774.gif (714KB, 370x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488638343774.gif
714KB, 370x307px
>>29776149
>addicted to anon's cum
Ech
do as you want dude
>>
>>29776785
It's from an older green. Truly, the Hamlet of modern times.

https://pastebin.com/u/X-Roads
>>
>>29776657
Go for it. We believe in you.
>>
>>29776874
I know, hence the reaction.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>29776657
Ok so I wrote a page and a bit but I just threw up in the toilet so imma stop now. I have no idea if it's good but I'll proof read and write some more in the morning and hopefully have something uploaded tomorrow.
>>
>>29776326
>"Oh hello Anonymous, back so soon?
>The mare at the front desk of the hotel flags you down with a hoof, beckoning for you to come over.
>Your shoes clack against the golden tiles on the floor as you pass by a multitude of colorful ponies, many giving you curious glances as you walked by.
>Back in Canterlot, where you lived, most ponies had gotten over your strange appearance and never gave you a second glance when you passed by during the day.
>Here in a hotel though?
>Ponies were checking in and checking out all the time so you were always guaranteed to surprise at least a few with your appearance.
>You reach the front desk and causally lean against it as you wait for the receptionist, Cloudy, to finish checking out a mother and her foal, who was desperately trying to reach over the counter to grab one of the many lollipops kept in a jar for guests.
>Cloudy had a yellow coat with a dark blue mane and spoke with a slight southern accent that had worn away from years of living in Manehattan.
>"That'll be one hundred bits for your two nights, we hope you enjoyed staying at the Golden Château!"
>You weren't even sure the mother was listening to her, since she was far to engrossed in the strange bipedal creature standing next to her.
>Then again, perhaps frightened would be a better word, considering how she was trying to hide her foals from your view with her wings.
>Cloudy, sensing her apparent worry, quickly speaks up on your behalf.
>"Oh, there's no need to worry ma'am, Anonymous here is a regular guest at the Golden Château, he's perfectly harmless."
>>
>>29777136
"Hiya."
>You reach across the counter and pluck a lollipop from the jar before ripping off the wrapper.
>You stick out your arm and offer it to the foal who without hesitation swallows it whole before the mother can even protest.
>She quickly scoops her foal back towards her with her wings but does offer you a soft smile as she fishes out the bits from her saddlebags.
>As she trots away, you turn to Cloudy and smile.
"I told you I was good with children."
>She smiles back at you as you talk, seeing as you two had developed a sort of acquaintanceship since you frequented this hotel fairly often.
>"I never said I doubted you, just that I didn't think that mothers wouldn't like you."
"Same difference! You just don't wanna pay up."
>You were referring to the bet you had previously made on your last visit to the hotel when Cloudy managed to make an entire entourage of foals cry.
>That stuffed bear never stood a chance...
>"Alright, how about this, if I can guess what's in your magic briefcase today, you owe me double that."
>You look down at the briefcase you were gripping tightly in your hand.
>Normally, you'd engage in a twenty questions type game with her about the contents of your briefcase.
>>
>>29777141
>Through a series of event you'd rather not remember, you'd bumbled your way into the royal castle and eventually, a game of cards with three princesses and the master of chaos himself- Discord.
>And you WON.
>Of course, you cheated like, a lot, but he was doing the same thing!
>By the time the game had ended, the original deck was filled with about thirty extra aces.
>Really, it was an accomplishment that you out-cheated a cheater considering how dumbfounded he and the princesses were.
>Anyway, as a prize for beating him, or rather cheating him, he gave you a briefcase that you could never lose and was as large as a two-story house on the inside, despite the objections of the princesses.
>Whenever you needed to place something big inside, the opening would widen to accommodate the girth of the object.
>You had actually started living inside of it part time since the apartment you owned in Canterlot was far to small for your liking.
>On the inside, it looked like just a normal briefcase with pockets and folders for paper and pens but you could push in the bottom like a door which led to a room you treated like a storage closet.
>In that room however there was a double door which led to the rest of the house, and it was actually a house.
>There was even an outside with a front lawn but you could never open the front door or any of the windows.
>Probably for the best though, didn't want to fall into the void after all.
>Today however, you definitely did not want to play twenty questions with her.
>You really just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible today.
>>
>>29777162
>You stick a finger in the collar of your suit and pull it away from your chest, desperate to cool your rapidly rising temperature.
>Even though you could easily lie, you were in a hurry to get a room and get this visit over with, since a certain somepony had sent you a frantically written letter about how they had broken their entire supply of uhhh, product...
>You told her she wasn't being careful enough with it and bet her this very situation would happen.
>You had made sure the penalties for losing the bet were steep, to try to convince her about the importance of all this.
>Unfortunately, despite her outward appearance as a very prim and proper lady, she had a tendency to be very... erratic when she got stressed.
"Uhhh, not today Cloudy, I'm expecting a very long, drawn out meeting with my business associate today. You know how she gets about her precious fabrics and clothes."
>"Ugh, please, don't remind me..."
>The first time Cloudy met her, she broke into a two-hour exhibition on the importance of bright, yet unagressive colors on employees who interact directly with customers.
>All because Cloudy's uniform was dark red.
>She reaches under the desk and pulls out the key for room 375, on the twenty-fourth floor of the building.
>You had wrote in ahead of time and reserved the room seeing as how it was your associations favorite.
>She loved to look out the window and watch the city from high above.
>She was always fascinated by the sheer number of pegasi the flew around above the city, moving things and commuting from place to place.
>You always struck her for the city type but she must have been born in a town if that many pegasi surprised her.
>>
>>29777172
>There was probably only a couple hundred or so at most on any given day.
>You expectantly hold your hand out, waiting for the key, but she held on to it.
>She raises her eyebrows at you.
>Oh right! The bet.
>You fish twenty bits out of your jacket pocket and place them on the table as she spits the key into your hand.
>"See? I knew you could be trained. I just had to put in enough effort."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, just send her to my room when she gets here alright?"
>She waves her hoof at you to signify her understanding as you speed walk away.
>You had a job to do to and that fashionista's clumsiness was cutting into your work.
>You were paid exceptionally well for your services and you did not want to lose that funding.
>Still, you couldn't help but wonder if she actually held up on her part of the bet.
>She suggested it herself, but you knew she's would rather die than walk around in public like that.
>Now that you thought about it though, if she was desperate to get her fix she might have done anything to ensure you wouldn't reject her.
>You shake your head to dispel those thoughts from your mind, there was no way she did that.
>You needed to focus on your upcoming ordeal.
>Twenty-four flights of stairs.
>You groan and start trudging up the first flight.
>Unbeknownst to you, just as you made your way out of the lobby, a certain somepony made their way through the front doors.
>>
>>29777184
>She kept her eyes pointed at the floor beneath her, constantly adjusting the turquoise scarf around her neck with her magic.
>Cloudy looked up from her magazine as a white hoof tapped the counter.
>"Oh, hey Rarity. What's with the long face?"
>"Yes hello Cloudy, listen, I don't wish to come off as rude, but could you just tell me where Anonymous is? We really do have very important business matters to discuss."
>"He's in room 375, you know, you might feel a bit better if you stopped trying to suffocate yourself with that scarf."
>Rarity didn't hear the remark though, as she was already shuffling towards the stairwell.
>Whatever though, Cloudy didn't care if Rarity didn't want to chat, she never particularly enjoyed her company anyway.
>>
>>29777192
>Finally you had made it.
>Twenty-four flight of stairs had nothing on your superior bipedal stature.
>You opened the door to your room and walked in, thankful to be out of the public eye.
>You bend down and slide the tip of your key under the door for Rarity so she could let herself in.
>You would wait for her, but you had a dream.
>A dream of hiding in your suitcase and getting this over with quickly.
>You strut passed the mini kitchen by the entrance, kicking your shoes across the carpeted floor.
>Ripping the rest of your clothes off, you throw them haphazardly on the side of one of the room's two beds, it's not like you would be needing them soon, and placed your briefcase down in the center of the room.
>Flipping the latches up, you open the briefcase and push in the false bottom.
>The trippy perspective switch is unreal.
>It looked like you were observing a picture of a closet from the outside, but you knew that as soon as you stuck your head down there it would transform into a fully sized room.
>Standing up, you can't help but smile as you prepare to enter.
>The entrance was flat on the ground despite viewing the room from the position of a wall.
>No matter what you did, your body would always orient itself the correct way once all of it entered.
>The only exception you had found was when you once taped it to the roof and literally pulled yourself into the room with a rope.
>It felt like you were climbing up a rope the entire time but as soon as your feet entered, the new gravity kicked in and you were suddenly dragging yourself along the ground, rather than magically standing on your feet.
>With a quick shake, you brace yourself and lept feet first into the case.
>>
>>29777208
>You saw the opposite wall drastically increase in size as you seemed to hover above the room for a few brief seconds, air rushing past your face and through your hair, before you found yourself standing on the floor, facing the wall.
>Turning around, you can see the popcorn ceiling of your rented room and the, as Rarity had pointed out, "hideous excuse of a ceiling fan."
>Used to it as you were, you shrug and and open the double doors to the rest of your home and begin making your way down to the basement.
>Stopping in your kitchen for a drink, you fill a glass with a few ice cubes, uncapped your emergency whiskey and poured a small amount of it into the cup, desperate to calm your rapidly fraying nerves.
>Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, Rarity would probably hate you completely if you treated her word on this bet as serious.
>Thats it!
>A lady like her would definitely despise you for considering her serious, but you knew she was one for a raunchy joke or two.
>Well if this was all a joke to her, then two can play at that!
>Running down to the basement, you grab the leash you purchased for her and ran back upstairs.
>Going to the closet you entered the house from, you drape the leash over a nail in the wall, right outside the double doors.
>That done, you head back down into your basement and pull up a chair as you observe the tray full of toys and Rarity had donated to you and described, in great detail, how you were to use them on her should she need more of the stuff before your previously agreed upon date.
>You wondered why she owned this, quite frankly, worrying variety of items.
>You never knew she could describe such raunchy topics with that amount of detail.
>And with that sultry tone too...
>*shudder*
>You really, really hope she was just joking.
>>
>>29777224
>"Anonymous? Pleasepleasepleaseplease open the door, I don't want to be seen like this!"
>Rarity whimpers as she fidgets around in the hallway, desperate to get out of sight of the public.
>"I'm sorry I had to call you away from Canterlot but pleeeeeese! Have mercy on a poor mare!
>Still no answer.
>She looks at her hooves, saddened by the lack of a response.
>"Y-you wouldn't just let me get terribly sick again would you? Y-you wouldn't do that right? I thought you said you cared about me!"
>"Oh!"
>She spots the tip of the key underneath the door and slides it towards her with a hoof.
>"Thank you Anon..."
>Picking it up with her teeth, she fumbles with the lock for a moment before managing to fling to door open, rip the key out, and immediately slam the door shut with her entire body.
>An immense sigh of relief escapes her lips as she accommodates herself to the privacy of the room.
>"Anonymous? Anonymous darling, are you in here? I hate to be pushy but I really do need to- oh..."
>Noticing the open briefcase, she leisurely trots over to it, disdainfully poking the case with a hoof.
>She was always fascinated by the briefcase and never stopped fantasizing about having such great portable storage, but she absolutely abhors going inside.
>"Well, I suppose I must make a few more sacrifices to achieve my goal..."
>Closing her eyes, she puts one hoof forward and leans down, letting gravity push her the rest of the way in.
>>
>>29777232
>The familiar sensations return, falling, wind billowing around her face, her scarf flapping on the way down, and then the stillness.
>Finally opening her eyes, she breathes another sigh of relief as she found her hooves on solid ground yet again.
>"Alright Rarity. Just a bit more. He's probably waiting in the basement!"
>Steeling her resolve, she pushes both of the doors open and struts into the hallway with a purpose.
>Then she saw the leash and froze.
>She picks it up with her magic and, through force of habit, began intensely scrutinizing it's craftsmanship.
>The leash appeared to be made almost entirely of faux leather, about five feet in total length, and had a silver plated latch to hook onto a collar.
>"Well, at least he didn't get a rusty chain."
>She looks around the hallway, checking to make sure there were no others around, despite the fact that she was inside a magical briefcase.
>"Well Rarity, there's no one to blame but yourself, let's just get this over with..."
>With no small amount of hesitation, she unites the many knots she had made with the scarf, thereby ensuring it would never fall off.
>On her neck was a black, faux leather collar with a velvet inlay for comfort. A small, heart shaped padlock prevented her from removing the collar because, as per the bet, Anonymous had the key in his possession.
>"At least they match well..."
>Snapping the leash onto her collar, she began trotting downstairs to the basement.
>As she passed by the kitchen, the unfinished glass of whiskey caught her eye.
>"At what point did I ever think suggesting this to Anonymous would be a good idea?"
>Levitating the glass over to her, she slammed it down before placing the now empty glass on the counter.
>"Blech! Why can't men ever have a nice selection of fine wine?"
>>
File: 1490329406812.png (366KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
1490329406812.png
366KB, 810x594px
>>29777249
Alright, that's all I wrote. If you guys actually like it, I'll give it a pastebin and get to the "good" part. Otherwise, just let it die here.
>>
>>29777261
I am enjoying this rather much. Do continue.
>>
>>29777261
>let it die here
Unacceptable.

That was super cute, but I'm not sure if that says more about me or the green. It's going in the template whether you like it or not.
>>
>>29766466
Wow. For all the years I've been browsing here, coming across gross-out greentext and casual discussion of disgusting fetishes (and having several of the myself), this is the first time I've come across greentext that actually made me gag.
>>
>>29777261
Is this gonna end with abuse and lots of humiliation?
>>
>>29761654
wtf I love Derpy now
>>
>>29734412
>Posts about how shitty Nyx is
>"NYXPOSTER"
You're some kind of retard, you know that?
>>
>>29736298
He's upset because it's no longer his secret club (no girls allowed).
>>
>>29759848
This almost makes me want to write for Slave Pony. The thread I mostly stick to has this one really autistic asshole who absolutely abhors the discord chat and regularly roasts the writefags who use it for proof-reading and idea-bouncing. Calls the worthless faggots, attention whores, etc. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his behaviour is making the writefags there think twice (or even thrice) before writing something for the thread.
>>
>>29777949
Hi RGRE

Slave is pretty chill about things. Except for once a month when fagfag shows up, but he's only there to rant about shitty beer.
>>
>>29778197
>spoiler
Yeah, I'm thinking of jumping that train sometime soon. Active writefag here, btw. I love the concept but oh my god is it the least fun place to be on this entire website. Maybe I'll go down to Slave and see what's good.
>>
>>29778232
It is just one guy posting occasionally ruining it for everyone.
Most everyone calls him on his bullshit but it's up to you ultimately.
>>
>>29778292
I know. I just keep wondering every time I go to post something "is this going to trigger that asshole and derail the thread for 40 posts?".
>>
Anyway, enough about RGRE. I've read through a few stories and I noticed that Rarity isn't picked all that often for being an unattractive pony. Maybe her unattractiveness is why she styles her mane and tail.
>>
>>29778343
Compensating for thinking she's 'plain' and homely by using tons of makeup and cosmetics to put on a pretty face.

But underneath the facade she's still a roiling ball of insecurity about her looks.
>>
>>29778398
It's not like Fluttershy, where she grew up ugly and puberty ended with her being a knockout. Rarity spends an hour every morning for makeup to look that good. That's why Photo Finish and Trenderhoof looked right past her. It's their job to deal with ponies who are virtually painted in cosmetics.

That's why she's so obsessed with her image, and why she needs everything to be perfect. She's overcompensating for a long childhood and adolescence where nobody would give her the time of day. She's convinced herself that the only way to make it in the fashion industry is to keep up the appearance of a model on par with her dresses.
>>
>>29778455
>She's convinced herself that the only way to make it in the fashion industry is to keep up the appearance of a model on par with her dresses.
This isn't an invalid assumption.
>>
Should be writing in a bit. Hungry as fuck and still sober, so I'm off to take care of that, then coming home. Anyone care for a little deviation from the story? Just some short vignettes?
>>
File: Screenshot (141).png (604KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (141).png
604KB, 1920x1080px
>>29734372
>>
>>29734372
>liking niggers
Day of the Glue, when?
>>
>>29778659
hell yeah muthafuckes I be drunk and I be writing right about now. hopping on irc if you want to call me a faggot bitch
>>
Did the guys who were promising the pinkie and luna stories write? I was looking forward to those
>>29779362
>>29760941
Dropping some unrelated low self esteem green. Hope it sheds some new light into this thread
>>29777103
hell yeah, go for it mang. looking forward to more.
>You wake up early in the morning
>Your head is pounding, your vision is blurry, your ears are ringing, and your room is spinning
>You sit up
>Empty bottles of whiskey and beer litter your floor
>You feel like shit
>The only reason you aren’t hungover is because you’re still too drunk to feel anything
>Another night drinking the pain away
>You crawl out of bed and slowly make your way to your bathroom, trying not to trip up on yourself
>You are barely able to drag your feet on the ground as the clinking of empty beer bottles fills your dilapidated room
clink clink clink clink clink clink clink clink
>The noise just rings throughout your head as you struggle to make way to your bathroom
>You finally arrive and look in the mirror to see the image of a beaten man
>3 day old stubble lines your pallid, exhausted face
>Dried streaks of tears lead from your eyes, which are surrounded by dark circles and crow’s feet
>Your overgrown hair runs amok as you completely stopped caring for it long ago
>God damn, how the fuck did it end up like this?
>Oh yeah, now you remember
>You look back to your bed and notice that she is gone
>Of course she is
>She has too much pride to stay in a shithole like this
>That doesn’t stop her from coming over after she gets crossfaded
>Every time it’s the same routine
>She invites a “nice” stallion over to her house to get him
>She flirts with him and serves him a glass of nice wine
>Better than anything she’s given you
>He takes it
>An hour later, he just bails
>She gets wasted and smokes a bit of weed
>She knocks at your door early in the morning
>And like a fool, you open the door
>Where that leads to depends on the situation
>Sometimes she sleeps with you
>>
>>29779493
*new life into this thread
Fuck, I'm retard
>Other times she is just too messed up and you have to leave her the bed while you sleep on the couch
>This has become routine
>You don’t really care about the stallions however
>She, to your knowledge, has never been successful at keeping one in her home for more than two hours
>They always run to the hills
>You always kind of wondered just why they do that, but you just figured that they just have shitty personalities
>Oh well, they just can’t see something that you can’t
>Still, why does she only want to come over when she’s high?
>You still stay with her
>She hasn’t actually cheated on you and she helps you out quite a bit when she’s sober
>She helped you get situated in this world to boot
>Of all the friends that you’ve made so far, she’s spent the most trying to help you out, by far
>Plus she’s incredibly kind and helpful
>For the most part
>Dealing with some of her shit was the least that you could do for her
>After all, you owe it to her
>However, as good as you felt sometimes, there were other times you just can’t stand to be near her
>Still, you can’t help but feel sorry for her
>It was puppy love at first, but then you began arguing more and more
>Sometimes the arguments would turn into heated debates
>Arguing about who does more for the relationship
>She usually won through some strange reasoning; however, every once in a while. You would leave here standing there, speechless
>Almost every time you tried to break it off with her, something stopped you
>And every time you successfully did break it off, you were back together again less than three weeks later
>She would come back immediately after, bearing presents, asking for your forgiveness, even when you were the one who was in the wrong
>It didn’t matter to her apparently
>The relationship moved kind of fast
>She introduced you to her family and friends, while you introduced her to the few friends that you made here
>>
File: 1465734685639.jpg (7KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465734685639.jpg
7KB, 195x200px
>>29777871
>Implying Nyxhaters have any sense of logic
>>
>>29779698
I think I can get to one or two more posts. Then I'll head off to bed.

I'll do this as a different story to the RD one, one that kind of follows some of the toxic aspects of dating someone with low self esteem and the emotional abuse that they generally put people through
>>
>>29779698
>A teal colored unicorn and her cream colored friend, a clumsy pegasus mail carrier, a dentist with an hourglass cutiemark, a strange, British sounding stallion, and a red farmer who she was apparently already acquainted with
>Something about this just felt right
>Yet so wrong
>You weren’t exactly successful with the ladies back home, so you weren’t sure
>You breathe in deeply
>Is this how love feels?
>You think so
>Two people (er one person and a pony) doing anything for each other
>Quite a bit of romancing going on
>Sex was a fairly regular occurrence
>Everything should feel good, but something about it was just wrong
>Like at the end of the day, being near Rarity just made you feel kinda shitty
>You splash some water on your face and rub the dirt and grime off your face
>Your lip hurts a little, so you take a look at it
>Still swollen from two nights ago
>You met with one of the stallions who knew Rarity, and he said some nasty, horrible things about her
>You popped the fucker in the snout and then all hell broke loose
>A hoof flew and caught you right in the kisser
>Next thing you knew, you were on the ground taking hits and swinging randomly
>One blow to the head later and you woke up in the drunk tank at the nearby station
>You might have taken an assbeating and gotten arrested that night, but not before busting that little shit’s smug little smile
>Rarity came down to the station to bail you out
>She spent a bunch of money and had to flirt with the guards a little in order to convince them to release you, but she got you out
>She began crying after she saw you, but she was so proud of you for defending her name
>That night, she took the chance to roleplay as some kind of nurse
>And boy did you enjoy that R&R treatment
>Still, you know that this would just end up being more ammo for her to use later on
>”Selfish”, “Ungrateful”, “Manipulative”, “Drunkard”, all words that you knew she would use against you if it came to it

Have to call it a night
>>
>>29779825
https://pastebin.com/TtE2H1xB

Had to cut the story short by a few lines because of character limits. Hopefully i can get some more in in either this story or the RD one. Let me know if you want me to continue on this one, or if you want the RD one, or if you just want me to become an hero
>>
Bumping to ensure survival after what just happened
>>
File: 1443315226834.png (54KB, 548x465px) Image search: [Google]
1443315226834.png
54KB, 548x465px
>>
>>29780266
I WANNA SNUGGLE HER and tell her that everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>29779833
Yes continue
>>
Oh hey, we're back.
>>
We're alive
>>
>>29780911
check'd bump
>>
File: grumpy.png (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy.png
296KB, 1280x720px
Will be uploading something this evening (GMT), was gonna post yesterday but the /mlpol/ thing kinda fucked me over. I've written a few pages but it's still only really scene setting and context, so nothing substantial. Will post my pastebin too after I upload it.
>>
File: 1481946026535.png (18KB, 703x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481946026535.png
18KB, 703x583px
>>
File: 1403895596973.jpg (61KB, 551x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403895596973.jpg
61KB, 551x500px
>Never felt ugly before till I met him.
>Was one of those hoomans or whatever you call them.
>Tall, intimidating, but somehow goofy and cute at the same time.
>He came into the hairstyling place with another pony.
>Some white unicorn demanding an emergency hair styling or something, the boss took care of it cause I'm still new.
>I never had a crush before but holy crap.
>I couldn't keep my eyes off him.
>I was shampooing some other mare and I kept staring and daydreaming.
>All for some weird looking minotaur thing at that.
>Was over before I knew it, the unicorn left and he followed.
>My legs were trembling till he was out of sight.
>I had to find out who that was!
>At least, that's what I told myself till I got home.
>I had a rinky-dink apartment in manehattan now, I moved out after I got my cutie mark.
>So I didn't have my moms around or anything when I stopped n front of the mirror.
>Nothing but me.
>My freckles.
>My mud colored fur.
>My clashing mane.
>My chubby cheeks and rounder middle
>My jiggly rump.
>I sighed and fell right onto those fat rear cushions.
>That unicorn he was with was gorgeous.
>He'd never even look my way, I didn't even have that simple country girl beauty cousin AJ and Applebloom had.
>My eyes were starting to tingle when I went to bed.
>>
>>29783062
my heart needs cute feelsy Babs green
>>
>>29783062
>My puke-green eyes.
>Dammit.
>I came home all happy and floaty and now I'm sobbing like a lonely mare.
>...I am a lonely mare, ain't I?
>All day long I listen to the girls in the salon complain about their stallions doing stupid stuff or whatever and all I can do is force a laugh.
>It never really bugged me till today.
>Finding stallions is tough and I don't wanna start dating mares.
>I want a stallion to look at me, to pick me, to even say hello or ask what time it is just...something!
>They never do, my boss says its cause I always look grumpy.
>Well it ain't my fault I grew up in a crummy neighborhood where ponies didn't walk around smiling all the dang time.
>And when I smile my cheeks get fatter and my freckles show up more and it looks like I have some kinda weird spots and...
>Ugh, stop crying, Babs!
>That only makes me cry more.
>Real attractive...
>Sniffling I force myself out of bed to some tissues and make less of a mess of myself.
>Sheesh, imagine if I had a stallion here and he heard that blow?
>I'm so gross...
>Dammit.
>I need a shower or something, I can't keep trying to wipe tears off my face.
>I get the water steamy like I like it and put my face right into the stream.
>Instantly feel better.
>Until I hear the mare who does mane curling's voice in my head scolding me for using hot water.
>'It's so bad for your skin and your complexion is rough enough!'
>Thanks.
>I know they all mean well but they all mean about it.
>Serves me right, I wasn't always nice either.
>I lower my head and let the hot water wash over my back and shoulders.
>The water serves to remind me of every extra curve and bit of chub as it rolls down my body.
>That white unicorn was so perfect.
>How'd she do it?
>Where would I even start?
>Who decided white and lavender were the best colors?
>Why couldn't....
>I can't even finish the thought without a sob.
>Least the shower washed it off me quick.
>>
>>29783084
>>29783152
Keep going?
>>
>>29783152
This is really cute, please continue
>>
>>29783152
continue
>>
>>29783152
more please?
>>
>>29782011
well, where is my ugly pony, huh?
>>
File: tumblr_nug0i5BSjO1te3mzeo1_1280.jpg (81KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nug0i5BSjO1te3mzeo1_1280.jpg
81KB, 852x1280px
>>29783152
>Was up way later than I wanted to be.
>Laying in bed, thinking about all the ways I'm going to change myself.
>Stop eating bagels every day, go use that gym membership for once, let my mane grow a little and style it rather than keeping the lazy short cut.
>But all that doesn't change all the real problems.
>They won't make me taller, or make my freckles go away, or make my colors less hideous.
>They won't make me into that unicorn.
>Putting a new roof on a rotted old home doesn't make it new.
>Holding back a new wave of tears, I closed my eyes and listened.
>The sounds of the city always put me to sleep, even if it was dogs barking and ponies arguing.
>Made my quiet little corner feel a little better.
>Morning came faster than I wanted and I had to rush myself to work.
>Last night's thoughts were behind me, or at least I hoped they were.
>They crept up everytime someone bumped into me on the subway or I caught a glimpse of myself.
>Invisible or a train wreck.
>That's me.
>When i got to work the ladies saw me and began to fuss.
>No early clients so they had to so something.
>So I got a free shampoo, much as I needed it it didn't feel very good.
>Specially when they started going on about never finding a special somepony leaving the house looking like I did.
>Thanks girls.
>Appreciate it.
>Once I was fixed up, I took over shampooing for the day like always.
>They only let me cut kids hair for the time being, I wasn't ready for styling yet.
>So when there were no kids, I shampooed and sometimes put in curlers.
>Go me.
>Every time the door bell chimed I looked up, hoping that guy would come back.
>See him duck down a little to fit through the door, awkwardly sit around waiting while the girls worked on another pony.
>He never did, not that I was all surprised.
>My heart ached but my head was happy.
>One less chance of him not noticing you, it's better this way.
>>
>>29784565
Typing it out now, might take a while.
>>
>You awoke in a white room to the sound of rhythmic beeping
>The brightness hurt your eyes and you screwed them shut, trying to adjust to the light
>Trying to rub them, you feel yourself unable to move your arms
>In a panic, your eyes shoot open and you try to sit bolt upright, only to find your torso also held in place
>Looking down, you see that you were securely strapped to a bed
>As your heart begins racing, the pace of the beeping increases
>You glance around and see a heart rate monitor, and quickly realise that you must be in some sort of hospital bed
>There are also various tubes and wires connected to your body, probably pumping you with hydrating fluids and various drugs
>As your panic begins to subside somewhat, the door at the end of the room is pushed open
>Craning your neck to look past your feet, you see... a pony?
>It's eyes go wide and it gasps before rapidly backing out of the room and slamming the door
>You hear muffled voices from outside
>"It's woken up, go and get the princess... and nurse Redheart
>You hear hoofsteps and several minutes later two ponies burst into the room, chatting excitedly
>One of them you recognised as the pony who came in earlier, with a white coat and long blue mane that was tied back
>The other also had a white coat, however her mane was a light pink colour
>She climbed up onto a stool next to your head and looked into your eyes
>"Lets take a look at you then" She murmured
>This situation was absolutely surreal
>Brightly coloured ponies that could talk and supposedly had medical qualifications
>"What the fuck..." You muttered, as your mind struggled to comprehend
>The mare jumped slightly, surprised at what you just said
>"O-oh goodness, you can talk?"
>She looked at you expectantly as you still stared in confusion
>"Is this real? Where the hell am I?"
>"Of course its real silly, you're in the Ponyville hospital"
>"B-but you're a talking pony" You stammered
>"Yeah and you're a talking ape" She casually replied
>Touche
>>
>>29784882
>The nurse pony quickly checked over your body with a medical examination while here blue maned companion just seemed to stand in the corner and gawk at you, making you feel rather uncomfortable
>"So uuhhhh, do you reckon you can untie me now?" You asked, flexing your strapped down arms for emphasis
>The nurse looked at you with a slight frown of suspicion
>"I'm not sure if that's safe yet, or if I'm allowed to"
>Well, that's probably the first time you had ever been considered "unsafe" or threatening
>You were fairly average build, slightly skinny and fairly tall
>You generally considered yourself to be friendly and good natured, even if you weren't the most outgoing person
>"Why what am I gonna do? Eat you?" You laughed
>The nurse's face took on a sickly expression as she attempted to stammer back a response
>Thankfully, you were spared from the awkwardness of the predicament as the door suddenly burst open
>An entourage of vibrantly coloured ponies came rushing through the door, babbling excitedly
>They surrounded the bed, all eyes fixed on you
>You stared back in bewilderment
>You noticed the two medical ponies quickly depart, closing the door behind them
>"Greetings, I am Twilight Sparkle" Said the purple one, who was stood at the foot of the bed
>Her voice was authoritative, yet friendly
>You presumed she was the ringleader of the group
>She introduced her friends one by one, each one giving you their own greeting
>We don't know if you can understand us, but i assumed from your clothing and items that you are an intelligent species"
>"Y-yeah I understand you just fine. I'm Anonymous" You reply
>The ponies gasp and murmur happily
>Then the questions started
>An endless barrage of questions fired off you so fast it made your mind hurt
>"What are you?"
>"Where are you from?"
>"Where are your friends?"
>"What do you eat?"
>"What are you wearing?"
>You wanted to put your hands over your ears but you were still immobilised
>>
>>29784987
>"One at a time, please!" You shouted
>The group shrunk back slightly at your loud voice, but at least the questioning stopped
>Wanting to lighten things back up, you also remarked
>"And can someone please untie me? I've been wanting to itch my ass since I woke up"
>That earned a few giggles, and you saw the horn thing on Twilight's head light up and glow
>Before you could question what was happening, Rainbow Dash was suddenly hovering right in front of your face, nose to nose
>"One wrong move..." She threatened, waving a hoof in front of your face
>The orange mare- Applejack- pulled her back to the ground by her multicoloured tail, telling her to calm down
>You saw a purple glow around the straps keeping you secured to the bed before they came undone with a soft "Snap"
>Sitting upright, you finally stretched your aching limbs and itched all over your body, groaning in relief
>"Uugh God, how long have I been out?" You moaned
>"About 3 days now, you're the talk of the town already. Maybe even all of Equestria"
>You could barely remember the events that led you to waking up here
>Something about scrambling through a forest being chased by wolves that looked as if they were made of wood
>According to Twilight, you had staggered into the town almost dead, your clothes torn, your body starving and dehydrated and with numerous cuts, bruises and gashes all over your body
>Apparently you had given the townsfolk quite a scare when they saw you, and as Pinkie happily remarked, they had dubbed you the "Zombie Monkey"
>Rainbow also interjected adding that she had come to fight you, however you had just passed out right in front of her
>She had immediately flown you to the Ponyville hospital, somehow being strong enough to carry you in the air despite you being easily twice her size
>She puffed her chest out as she told that part, no doubt proud that she saved your life, as well as her own strength and bravery that she had displayed
>>
>>29785120
>Despite her obvious bragging, you found yourself grinning at her, drawn to her personality and liveliness
>You thought it was kinda cute, and to be fair she did have bragging rights on this one
>"So..." Twilight started, trying to bring the conversation back on topic, before Pinkie interrupted
>"Oooh I know!" She squealed, bouncing excitedly
>"Why don't we show Anon around Ponyville, that way we can show him our home and culture while he tells us about his!"
>The ponies all agreed merrily, and you had to agree too
>Your legs were dying to be stretched, and you needed some fresh air
>You swung your legs over the side of the bed, noticing that you were still wearing your boots and tattered clothes
>Your feet probably stunk worse than death
>As you made contact with the ground, your legs buckled under your weight
>You collapsed on the floor, gripping the side of the bed for dear life
>Shakily, you tried to climb back to your feet, the two pegasi gripping you under each arm and giving you support
>This time you focused a lot harder, letting your feet slowly take the weight
>Once you were stood unsupported on your own two feet, you took a hesitant step forwards
>Slowly your legs re-accustomed to bearing your weight after several stumbles for which Rainbow and Fluttershy occasionally had to catch you
>Finally, you felt confident enough to walk properly, and you made your way out of the hospital to explore the town, thanking the nurses as you went, and greeting several patients who wanted to meet you
>Already, you could feel all eyes glued to you, watching your every move with a mix of wonder, awe and suspicion
>Even ponies who looked to be coughing up a lung or overcome with pain managed to come to their senses long enough to stare at you and gawk, if only briefly
>All this staring made you shift about uncomfortably, you felt like some sort of zoo exhibit
>You knew it was only gonna get a lot worse once you stepped outside
>>
>>29785233
Ok, that's all I've written so far. I'll probably write some more tonight and upload it tomorrow if I can but I'm quite busy at the moment.

Like I said, this is mainly just setting the scene and providing context, so there isn't really anything substantial yet, especially in regards to the theme of the thread and focusing on Rainbow dash, but this is going to develop soon as I write more. Hope you are liking it so far though.
>>
>>29785249
Oh yeah and here is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/B7rt43cE

This is only the second greentext story I have ever written, the other one is in there too if you want to check it out (I quite liked it).
>>
File: 1473997524015.png (95KB, 323x783px) Image search: [Google]
1473997524015.png
95KB, 323x783px
>>29785281
Oh hey, I remember you now.

I was the anon posting details of pic related

Fun thread.
>>
>>29785416
Oh yeah I actually remember reading that post. I wanted to write more for that thread but then it died :(
>>
>>29784608
Not sure where to go from here.
>>
>>29786099
I think the most obvious and generic path is Anon shows up again, they get talking, start hanging out more and fall in love or something along those lines. Not sure if that's what you were going for or if you wanted to get more creative with it, it's your story after all.
>>
>>29779833
OK will try to continue in a bit. Going out for food, then I'll continue
>>29780368
Continuing with Rarity green
>>29786099
Maybe they end up meeting because of a completely random encounter on the street
>>
>>29786197
>>29786446
Hey crazy idea but what if they don't fall in love at all? What if Anon helps her be comfortable with who she is and they become good friends who have sex on occasion
>>
>>29786099
Still stuck?
>>
>>29787082
Yea. Not sure if I should go the generic route or maybe do this >>29786521 or something different altogether.
>>
>>29787166
want to jump on the rizon? You could exchange ideas on there before you post your story itt
>>
>>29787261
rizon?
>>
>>29787270
It's an IRC. Basically a semi anonymous chat group
https://www.rizon.net/home
#LowSEP
>>
>>29786521
You're asking for a different feel but you still want the lewds, that's a little greedy I would think.

One or the other, IMO. Good friend and support or good lover and support. Trying to mix in sex with a good friendship, especially when one side perceives themselves to be much less attractive that the other complicates things greatly.

Also I would rather the second option since there are too few babs romance stories as is, but right what you want.
>>
>>29787426
A while back I attempted a more cutsy babs romance.
https://pastebin.com/DTgit3DX

This one I'm trying to make her a little more with the theme of the thread.
>>
>>29787504
>https://pastebin.com/DTgit3DX
Oh shit it's fizzles again

Scones and Things is still one of my favorite greens

Dude I've read pretty much your entire pastebin, your story is the only babs romance story I can think of off the top of my head.

If you want to go with friend or romance, that's up to you. I still maintain that lewds should only be on the table for the second option, but I'm not going to whine about it.
>>
File: DontCumInMe.png (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DontCumInMe.png
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>29780301
I WANNA SNUGGLE HER and tell her everything is going to be okay while twilight snuggles me and tells me everything is going to be okay while rainbow dash snuggles twilight and tells her everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>29787504
Will you continue your Dash story?
>>
>>29785249
I feel like youre hitting a lot of cliches here
>>
>>29785249
Liking it so far.
>>
>>29788127
I will, I needed a breather and I didn't want to abandon the general so I'm sidestepping.

>>29788023
Thanks. It's one of the stories that I really want to convert to prose if I have the time.

I agree with ya for the most part. Maybe the lewd can happen before the friendship and it's a little less than either of them wanted? I'm not sure, but if it doesn't fit I won't try to shoehorn it.
>>
File: 1403285604840.png (286KB, 1280x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1403285604840.png
286KB, 1280x1085px
>>
>>
File: 1489531330608.gif (987KB, 421x222px) Image search: [Google]
1489531330608.gif
987KB, 421x222px
>>29777249
I'd like to apologize for the lewd you are about to bear witness to.

>That said, she fills the glass to the brim and chugs it.
>"Mmmhhm! Alright Rarity, you can do this."
>Forcing herself forward, she goes downstairs and pauses in front of the basement door.
>Was this really worth it?
>She couldn't really take the collar off easily without the key but a good pair of scissors would definitely do the job.
>Just then, a splitting pain pierced her skull, and she punched the wall with her hoof in frustration.
>If she didn't get her fix soon, these headaches would soon become unbearable.
>It's a good thing that Anon flung the door open at that moment.
>>
>>29794334
"Rarity is that you..."
>You weren't entirely prepared to see Rarity standing outside the door clutching her head in pain.
>Or the new hoof shaped indent in the wall, but that was a project for another day.
>"Oh good, you're already naked! Listen Anonymous, can we please just get started? My migraines are returning and I don't exactly fancy another trip to the doctor's..."
"Y-you're actually wearing that collar?"
>You really thought Rarity was joking when she suggested that, you never actually thought she meant it!
>She doubled over as another jolt of pain spiked through her head.
>"Ugh! Yes okay, you won the bet! Walk me like a dog! Use the riding crops on me! Lock me to a post! Do whatever you want but PLEASE! I need it quickly!"
"Uhhh...."
>Dissatisfied by your speed, Rarity flung you against the wall with her magic and began furiously jerking your manhood with her forehooves.
"R-rarity, h-hold on a second!"
>You reach out a hand to stop her but she pins them both to the wall with her magic as well.
>>
File: 1417602553526.jpg (419KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1417602553526.jpg
419KB, 1500x1800px
>>29794321
The only thing I like more than nerdalis is hopeless romantic chrysalis.
>>
>>29794343
>"I'm sorry Anonymous, truly I am, but I do NOT want to go through that ordeal again!"
>Despite your vocal protests, Anon junior had less qualms than you about the rough treatment and was already rising to it's full length.
>Seeing that you, or at least your dick, was ready, she violently shoved it's entirety into her mouth in one go.
>Her tongue began massaging up and down the shaft, the moist slippery feeling driving you mad.
>You felt a warmth surround your shaft and balls as she used her magic to stroke and fondle you.
"Woah, woah, Rarity! Breath a little!"
>"Mmph!"
>Angrily locking eyes with you, she defiantly tried to shove it even deeper inside her mouth, as she moved her magic's attention to rubbing your glans.
>Finally giving in to the desire for air, she starts thrusting her head up and down at the speed of a jackhammer, all thoughts other than making you cum thrown out the window.
>As her tongue massages your shaft while still violently jerking her head back and forth and using her magic to jerk you off, you knew there wasn't much time left before the end.
"R-rarity, I'm already about t-to-"
>"Mhmmm!"
>With one final thrust, she shoves her head as far down as she can go, her muzzle mashing against your waistline.
>The warm, moist softness of her mouth proved too much to bear and you blew your load straight down her throat.
>You could see her face starting to turn a shade of red as she continued to deprive herself of oxygen, yet was still unwilling to pull back for fear of spilling a single drop of your semen.
>>
>>29794375
>Thankfully, the magic grip on your hands faltered for a moment and you forced her head back.
"Jesus Rarity! At least breath a bit!"
>She immediately pinned your hands back against the wall, but didn't shove her head back down your shaft, choosing instead to suckle the head while working the length and your balls with her magic, trying to massage every last drop out of you.
>Her mane had frizzled out a bit and lost much of its typical curly-ness from her violent undulations and one of her fake eyelashes had fallen off and was stuck on the side of her cheek.
>The mascara she always wore ran down the sides of her face and her eyes were watery and slightly bloodshot.
>With a final wet pop, Rarity releases you from her mouth and then from her magic, allowing you to have control of your body once more.
>As always, she looks positively disgusted with herself and was clearly on the verge of tears.
>"H-here, do with me as you will..."
>She ties the end of the leash around your wrist and she diverts her eyes to her hooves.
"R-rarity I-"
>"Do you want to whip me first? Or maybe tie me up and have your way with me?"
"I-I don't think I want to do any of those things..."
>She flinches down as low to the ground as possible without actually lying on it.
>"Y-you w-want to walk me... in p-public?"
"N-no!"
>She let out a sigh of relief and sat up, but still looked apprehensive.
>"You won the bet Anonymous. You may use my body as you wish, seeing as I have been using yours to satisfy my disgusting needs..."
>>
>>29794384
>It broke your heart to see a mare with such high standards such as herself lowered to such a depressed state.
"L-lets take this to the hotel room."
>She looks away from you but nods in understanding.
>You tug on the leash, leading her out of the basement and to the first floor.
"Before we do this, we should probably fix your makeup."
>"A-am I not pretty enough for you?"
"Well..."
>You say no more but do point to a mirror mounted on the wall.
>"AARGHHH!"
>Rather than leading Rarity, you found yourself stumbling after her as she rushed to the exit of your briefcase.
>You're a smart person, and normally would've let go, but Rarity had tied the leash to you.
>At least you were getting your cardio in for the day.
>Bounding up both flights of stairs and going into the magic closet, you manage to undo the knot on your wrist before Rarity leapt out of the briefcase and started dragging you through the floor of the hotel room.
>Taking a moment to catch your breath, you take your time to remove yourself from the briefcase, choosing to pull yourself out rather than jumping.
>Getting out of this thing was always much harder than getting in.
>You wanted to jump out, you better have springs on your feet because gravity did not orient itself for you when you left the briefcase.
>You climb out onto the carpet and a dress Rarity
"I'd appreciate it if we slowed this whole thing we've got going down a bit you know."
>No response.
>Well, there was really only one place she could be in the hotel room where you couldn't see her.
>The bathroom.
>You kneel down to your pants that lay abandoned on the floor and fished through their pockets for the key Rarity gave you.
>>
>>29794405
"Rarity listen, I know I'm just a means to an end for you, but would you at least tr-"
>"Oh just a moment darling, I need to fix my makeup before we begin. Unfortunately, I left my usual kit back home in my haste to acquire your ummm, services, and only have this cheap hotel kit they provide. Really, it truly is dreadful how hotels can't seem to understand a true lady's needs and provide adequate supplies to-"
"I'm not going to do anything to you."
>"...Whatever do you mean darling? You won the bet."
>She pushed the bathroom door open and stared at you from there, managing to look much better than she did a few minutes ago.
>Her hair was still a bit frizzly but much of its curly-ness had returned, but rather than placing her missing eyelash back on, she had simply resigned herself to removing the other one.
>Must have been a lost cause.
>"I-I know I'm not as extravagant as I usually am, but this will work for you right?"
>Could she really not get that simple sentence through her head?
"Get on the bed."
>"U-um, w-would you mind closing the window first please? I know they're tinted, but it just doesn't feel right..."
"Fine."
>You trudge over to the large central window opposite the front door.
>Hundreds of pegasi were commuting across the Manehattan skyline, the sun casting large shadows of them across the skyscrapers and the ground below.
>Rotating the blinds to block out unwanted viewers, you turn back to Rarity.
"You can come out now."
>Sheepishly she exits the bathroom, leash in her mouth, and makes her way over to one of the beds.
>>
>>29794414
>Quickly tying the end of the leash to the foot of the bed, she jumps atop it and beckons you forth with a hoof.
>"Listen darling, I know I said you could do anything, and I meant it! But do you mind if we lay out some ground rules first?
>You stick the key into the padlock on her collar and release her before walking to the bed on the other side of the room.
>"I-I... what?"
>You lay down and face the ceiling, mentally preparing yourself for the barrage of questions she was undoubtedly about to bombard you with.
>You feel the bed dip as she pulled herself on the bed with you, prodding your stomach with a hoof.
>"D-do you want me over here?"
"I don't want you anywhere Rarity. Honestly, I thought you were joking about the whole slave thing but clearly, I was wrong. You don't have to do anything I say."
>"I know I'm not as fabulous as I usually am, but does it really bother you that much?"
"What are you talking about? You look perfectly fine. I just... don't want to use you like that. It's degrading."
>She looks around the room as if expecting some kind of trick.
>"I-I don't understand darling. I use you to satisfy my needs, why aren't you using me to satisfy yours?"
"Because you clearly don't want me to. I'm not going to do anything to you without your permission."
>"But you won the bet darling! You have my permission to use me as you see fit!"
"I don't quite think you understand the definition of willing. I'd rather just rest a bit so you can collect your samples and we can get back to our separate lives a bit quicker."
>"Sooo, you don't want to have sex with me?"
>>
>>29794420
"Not really, no. You can get rid of that collar by the way. It's not necessary."
>Slowly, she unbuckled the collar around her neck and placed it on the nightstand by the bed, before crawling up atop your chest.
>"W-why don't you want to use me? Most stallions would jump at the chance to have sex.Oh! A-are you gay? N-not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you, but I simply-"
"No Rarity, I'm not gay. I don't want you because I barely know anything about you and you barely know anything about me."
>"So?"
"So, I prefer to have an attachment with my sexual partners you know? It's not like I'm against hooking up with someone, or some casual sex here and there, but I don't want to treat it like a business deal with a complete stranger."
>Her muzzle scrunches up in confusion at your continued resistance to her advances.
>"I'm not sure whether that's very open-minded minded of you or close-minded. But, are you sure it's not how I look? I could run to a store and-"
"Rarity please, could you just forget about your makeup? You look perfectly good the way you are now."
>"Are-are you sure?"
>You sigh in defeat. Clearly, her high standards were running to her head.
"Think of it this way Rarity. I could tell you exactly four things I know about your life. You know Princess Twilight, you run a boutique, you're an element of harmony and you have ridiculously high standards for your own beauty."
>>
>>29794430
"Lets make another bet! If you can tell me five things about myself, personal things, not observations, I'll put the collar on and you can order me around."
>You smirk in triumph. There was no way she could win that bet.
>She gasps in indignation at the thought of her own ignorance.
>"I'll have you know, I know plenty about you! You know Twilight personally, because she invited you to ththat same party as me, You won a magic briefcase from Discord, he still mumbles about that to this day you know, and you work as a-a, ummm..."
>Her eyes dart to the crumpled up suit on the floor.
>"Business consultant?"
"Psychologist actually."
>"I bet you have a field day whenever you see me huh?"
"I wouldn't call it a field day but you are certainly an easy read in some regards."
>She shamefully paws at your chest with a hoof.
>"I suppose you're right, despite our... relationship, we know each other about as well as strangers..."
>She looks away once again, obviously upset about this entire situation and clearly disappointed in her lack of knowledge on you.
"How about we start over? We'll go get lunch and just talk. You and me. You know, like friends."
>For the first time since the party where this all started, you saw her smile.
>"I think I'd like that very much Anonymous."
>>
File: 1490353753798.gif (721KB, 249x172px) Image search: [Google]
1490353753798.gif
721KB, 249x172px
>>29794435
Alright, I'm gonna go back to writing small dash. It's so much easier to write comfy stuff rather than lewd stuff.
https://pastebin.com/JH2sfAPH
Here's the pastebin, but know that I intended this to be a oneshot, as I only wrote it to summon another writefag
>>
>>29794153
What if all pones had the mentality of an early to mid 00's edgy tween?
>>
>>29734304
>>
>>29794435
>she can blow me like theres no tomorrow but sticking in her hoo ha is where i draw the line
>>
>>29794874
Trashy sexed up girls with daddy issues? Muddled with hard drugs and hormones? Sounds pretty good to me desu
>>
>>29794363
I can see it now
Ever since she was kicked out of her own kingdom all she does now is eat junk food and watch pony soap opera
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (120KB, 700x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
120KB, 700x1040px
Who's bump
>>
>bump
>>
File: 12373436121.png (329KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
12373436121.png
329KB, 1280x960px
up
>>
File: IMG_0816.jpg (59KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.jpg
59KB, 720x720px
>>29798613
Are there any stories in this thread where Anon ends up getting cucked by a mare? Seems like it be pretty funny
>>
>>29799829
Push your cuck fantasies elsewhere, mobileshitter
>>
>>29799829
Maybe there will be eventually. I wouldn't hold your breath, though. It's kind of a niche fetish.

Although, one where Anon and uglypone meet, become friends, and Anon helps her build her confidence and eventually live happily ever after with her crush... That might be a good story. This isn't necessarily a romance general. It's just that that's just the path it tends to go down because of how cute it is.
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (152KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
152KB, 899x1599px
Sorry I haven't been active recently. I've been working like a motherfucker lately.

I can't write today or tomorrow, but hopefully I'll get some in Friday
>>
>>29736298
Is there a "Not doing hurtful things to your waifu chart" for Nightmare Rarara?
>>
>>29802588
Dont think so
If there is ive never seen it
>>
Oh hey its this thread! It's been so l9ng tho I don't remember which of the stories I was hoping for completion.
>>
>>29804002
As good as the old ones are, the new ones and Dirt's rewrite are even better.

Thread is a little on the slow side, though.
>>
File: 1537315312.jpg (360KB, 1247x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1537315312.jpg
360KB, 1247x1272px
>>29799829
fuck off
>>
>>29796843
Chrysalis fits the thread theme more than anyone. She has lived her entire life pretending to be another pony to gain love. Nobody has ever loved just her, and anytime she reveals herself ponies are afraid. In her weaker moments she has to think she's ugly as sin.
>>
Meme
>>
Hoping for more content at the weekend, this thread is pretty slow
>>
>>29804016
>New ones are even better.
That applies to most green. 99% of the stuff from 2012 - late 2013 is rough on the eyes.
>>
File: 1403288810552.png (943KB, 1280x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1403288810552.png
943KB, 1280x1417px
>>
File: lyra.png (83KB, 1006x500px) Image search: [Google]
lyra.png
83KB, 1006x500px
>>29804002
everything is fucking dead almost
>>
>>29808926
Full of vitamin R and Iron to help you play!
>>
Why so few posts
>>
>>29810249
Middle of the week plus April tend to be the beginning of finals for a lot of future-NEETs
>>
>>29810249
They're probably busy with work or finals
>>
File: flotterwat.png (87KB, 297x425px) Image search: [Google]
flotterwat.png
87KB, 297x425px
>>29810249
It's fucking 8 am here on best coast
>>
File: 394190.jpg (41KB, 499x538px) Image search: [Google]
394190.jpg
41KB, 499x538px
>>29810249
Personally i've seriously been passive due to grief over /mlpol/.
It's like we were given a little piece of heaven, just so they could take it away from us.
>>
>>29810668
Not sure how those eastern barbarians can live being 3 hours ahead
>>
File: 1458942986189.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458942986189.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>29811764
>This post was made 3 hours ago
>Still page 1
What the fuck is happening
>>
>>29812823
Used to ask myself the same thing. It turns out people delete their bumps so it doesn't count against the post limit
>>
Sorry for the lack of uploads, I've had a busy week. I've written some more and I hope to upload it tomorrow but that is probably optimistic since I'm playing d&d all evening. For definite I will have more up this weekend though.
>>
Are coffee horse/fizzles/have_some_dash dead?
>>
>>29813554
Fizzles is still alive. hsd might be in aie, he apparently hates generals. Odd thing that he came into this thread in the first place
>>
>>29813743
Thread wasn't a general when he originally showed up.
>>
>>29813807
It's a revived general
>>
>>29813848
He didn't know that.
>>
If I were to write in this thread, which pony would you want to see the most?
>>
>>29814078
Dash
>>
>>29814078
A few threads back in RGRE they were talking about a chubby Ponk getting constantly friendzoned and it was pretty adorable.
>>
>>29814163
What I would give to bury my face in round Panko belly
>>
>>29814163
RGRE?
>>
>>29815201
This general >>29814212
>>
File: applejack what the fuck.jpg (8KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
applejack what the fuck.jpg
8KB, 250x235px
>>29813743
>hsd might be in aie
>he apparently hates generals
>Anonymous in Equestria Thread #1119
>#1119
>>
Dumb idea, don't know if it's worth writing.
>It's heat season for mares
>One mare is a virgin and alone
>Her housemate and best friend tries to set her up with a coltfriend
>It's heat heat season, so stallions have much more power in relationships
>All her dates fall through for some reason or another
>The dejected lonely pony has to come home and sleep in her room, while she can hear sex noises and squeals of joy coming from her friend's room
>All while she's still unbearably horny
>Cue psychological damage

It's up to anon to build her back up again and teach her she's worthy of physical contact.
>>
>>29814078
Celestia
>>
>>29814078
moonbutt
>>
>>29814078
RD
>>
>>29813743
I'm sad that hsd left us, he was doing great job.
>>
>>29816527
It's some autism with a few of the posters. They think that anything outside of the AIE thread will kill the board and outright refuse to have anything with another general
>>
>>29814078
this >>29816641
>>
>>29814078
Preferably Spitfire, but failing that Rainbow.
>>
>>29814078
Chrysalis
>>
up
>>
>>29818524
Yes
>>
I think I can probably write in the next two hours, just wrapping some shit up at work
>>
Where is small Dash?
>>
>>29821138
Hell fucken yeah dog. I got my liquid inspiration here and no plans at all. Who all here?
>>
>>29822277
Write Dash lazy ass.
>>
>>29822277
write faster you fag
>>
>>29822847
>>29823661
Sorry guys. Fell asleep just a few minutes after posting that.
>>
>>29817632
in the context of this thread this would probably make the most sense
>>
>>29817632
>>29824665
I'd second this. One of my all time favourite short/one shot greentexts had elements of low self-esteem Chrysalis. I just wish I saved it and I'd be so happy to see the general that spawned in resurrected like this one was. It was >no hooves so it wouldn't surprise me if the generally reaction was along the lines of "REEEEE GET OUT!!!".
>>
>>29824848
The movies are shit, but the setting is fine. Good green can come from anywhere.
>>
>>29824848
You might be able to find it on desuarchive.
>>
>>29824848
Are you tallking about the one where Anon was drilling oil or some shit to buy Chryssy some kind of jewlelery?
>>
>>29826085
Need link for reasons
>>
File: itstinks.jpg (195KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
itstinks.jpg
195KB, 567x567px
I'm gonna be doing 1-3 post releases every once in a while, probably without any big overarching story. I'm a writer for another thread and can't get involved with a longer fic here.

>”Phew, haha Anon, your pee-pee really stinks! You should let me-“
>You watch as Lyra gets drop kicked across the town square. Nopony even bats an eye, yourself included.
>Every single day she does this, goes up to Anon – usually in public – and tells him how bad his dick stinks.
>Then she offers to “clean” it with her mouth.
>Doesn’t she realize it won’t work?
>How many times can one mare do the same fruitless routine?
>Anon has already resumed his conversation with Twilight, who just doesn’t care about the daily assault charge she’s supposed to file any more.
>Even the law thinks Lyra’s advances are pathetic.
>At least YOU-
>Wait.
>At least you what?
>At least you don’t even have the courage to even try to ask him out?
>You, Rainbow Dash, the star of the Wonderbolts!
>The Element of Loyalty!
>Savior of Equestria!
>You!
>You…
>are not going to ever do it.
>You know this. You’ll never work up the courage even to talk to him.
>All your friends think your xenophobic.
>”First the griffon, now this?” Twilight demanded of you one night after you refused to see him.
>But really, you’d like to see him.
>But you don’t want him to see you.
>See you… with your too-big wings, and your too-bright mane, and your weird ass-rainbows that show up whenever you fly.
>The albinos are more appealing than you.
>Seriously, you did a survey.
>You sigh. Just keep resting on your cloud, Rainbow, pretend not to be staring at him.
>Looks like Lyra is trying again.
>”You know, Anon, you can’t just walk around with a stinky-“
>Her head is slammed into the cobblestone road by a purple magic aura.
>Huh, Twilight doesn’t usually get involved. Must be in a bad mood today.
>At least you’re not the only one.
>But then she starts talking to Anon again.
>Goddamn it.
>>
>>29824848
This one?
https://pastebin.com/6hjiALKF
>>
Boop
>>
>>29830624
>>
Where is writefags?
>>
>>29832289
They're lazy
>>
>>29832289
Spring cleaning. Will try to write some in a few hours
>>
>>29832289
They is dead, quite possibly.
>>
>>29833528
Wish I was
>>
>>29828466
moar pls?
>>
>>29832289
Been busy af and also very drunk, will upload tomorrow at some point if I can but I'm a useless sack of shit
>>
>>29835239
I know how that feels. I write for another thread and I can manage one update a week if I'm lucky.
>>
>>29833245
>>29822277
Alright. Let's do this shit. Also any /k/ommandos itt, I'm looking into buying my first handgun
>>
>>29835506
Get a glock in the caliber you want. Glocks are great beginning guns. Easy to take down, easy to clean, easy to shoot. They are also as basic looking as you can get. Finally, they hold their value, so when you start having preferences and really want something else, you can sell it and recover most of your initial investment.
>>
>>29835542
What's a fair price to pay on one chambered in .40? Also I had my sights on a retired S&W 4006
>>
File: 20150912_023853 - Copy.jpg (956KB, 2080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20150912_023853 - Copy.jpg
956KB, 2080x1440px
>>29835548
If you already know what you want, why ask us? Pic related, its not a very good handgun for a lot of reasons but it was good enough for Spike.
>>
>>29835567
I was wondering if it was a good buy or if I could find better. Looking to spend $650-1000 and I have to abide by California's stupid laws
>its not a very good handgun
Really? I would have thought that the writers chose it because it was. I wonder how many weeaboos bought them only to be disappointed
>>
>>29835600
Oh it fires like a dream, don't get me wrong. But it's heavy, the slide-safety is a bit awkward, and its far too big to be used as much other than a range toy. The one I bought was a surplus police gun (I think, you can see the holster wear) for only $400, needed about $50 in TLC (plus extra to put Spike's guiderod in it).
Don't regret it one bit
>>
>>29835613
Interesting. The gun I was looking at was $800, and came with a bunch of shit, but I don't think it's a very good deal now. How are Sigs?
>>
>>29760908
>It’s been 12 days since you stopped time
>Too damn long to keep doing this shit
>Your hands have long since stopped shaking and you’re just being a fucken bitch right about now
>You decide to unpause everything and go on with life
>Ponies all around are still shaken by what has just transpired
>Rainbow Dash is on her back, she’s just kind of resting on her cannon
>You’re both facing the same direction, which is towards Twilight
>RD is in the middle, about 5 paces in front of you
>You’re still unsure of what exactly just happened
>Twilight is panting right about now
>It takes a few more seconds before she finally breaks the silence
>”So, I don’t think this situation is all bad since you can learn a valuable friendship lesson”
>Twilight looks at you with a toothy grin
>This can’t no be Bueno
>Rainbow Dash looks back at you, her expression just screams “Oh fuck”
>She knows what Twilight is capable of
>”I think that it would be for the best if you two were to live together for the time being”
>Shiiittt
>”That way you”, she says while pointing at the cerulean pegasus, “can learn to get past your prejudices”
>”and yooouuu”, she points to you, “can stop being such a Debbie Downer all the bucking time. It’ll be one of my best friendship lessons yet.”
>Once more, you look at RD
>She’s staring right at you
>Her eyes widen, then she winks
>Rainbow Dash speaks up, her voice is a little shaky from the ordeal
>”Well Twi, as much as I would love to hang out with the space monkey, I have to report to the Wonderbolts, so I’ll have to pass. Maybe we can figure something else out”
>She moves one of her hooves behind her back, signaling you to play along
>You do so, because as much as you hated this bitch and wanted to see her get punished, you didn’t want to get stuck with her
“Rainbow Dash is right, this is the perfect chance to bond without invading each other’s bubbles”
>>
>>29836142
>You swallow a lump in your throat
“Hell, I we’ll be besties before the night ends. Isn’t that right, friend?”
>”hehe, yeah buddy”
>Twilight stops for a second
>It looks like she might have bought it
>A light forms around her horn
>You are then enveloped in a magenta aura
>Before you know it, the three of you are standing in a clearing out in the middle of the woods
>”Do you seriously expect me to believe that?”
>”Anon, you are a terrible actor and Rainbow Dash, you’re even worse at lying”
>You can barely make out Rainbow Dash mumbling “How the buck did you know?”
>”I have written 6 essays, read 37 of them, as well as 12 books on the subject of lying. I could detect a tell from a mile away. For example, the left side of your mouth twitches whenever you tell a lie. The zygomaticus major, as it’s called”
>”I first noticed it after you lied about eating the cake when we we’re on that train to Canterlot”
>”And when you told me that you couldn’t make it to my birthday party because your grandmother was graduating kindergarten”
>Twilight mumbles what you can only assume to be pony profanity
>”Plus, that’s an obvious deviation from Giddy Kneeslapper’s 12 Steps to Building a Friendship With a Member of a Different Species”
>Sounds weirdly specific, but ok
>”Dinner is not supposed to happen until Step 5. So, I’ll let the wonderbolts know that there was a friendship emergency and that I need to keep you here as long as I have to”
>RD:”No way”
>Twilight snaps back at her
>”Is that insubordination I hear!?”
>Rainbow Dash barely manages to squeak something out
>”…no ma’am”
>”And you, I’m sure Princess Celestia would love to hear about all of the drugs at your house. Who knows, she might love it so much that she’ll come over for a house tour”, Twilight gives you a triumphant smile “Maybe she’ll have a look in that basement”
>>
>>29836379
>You shudder at the thought of spending the rest of your life trapped in hell
>Suddenly, dealing with some bitch for a few days didn’t seem so bad
>You think about how Twilight threatened to charge one of her best friends with something that would almost certainly lead to her getting court martialed and stripped of her rank
>Twilight takes this friendship stuff wayyy to seriously
>Twilight’s expression changed from angry to one of sorrow
>”Look, I’m not going to force you to make it work, I’m just asking you to give it a try. I’m hoping to put today behind us and start anew”
>Twilight looks like she’s about to cry
>You swear this mare has more mental disorders than a gender chart
>To think that you were worried about popping a boner in front of her
>”So do we have a deal?”
>Twilight holds a hoof out in front of you two
>Rainbow Dash takes a few seconds to answer before putting her hoof on top of Twilight’s
>”Deal”
>They turn to you
>Maybe you have been approaching this incorrectly this whole time
>You lay your hand on top of Rainbow Dash’s
“Deal”
>Twilight squeaks with delight before wrapping the two of you in another incredibly tight bear hug
>Once more, you back cracks
>Is it too late to burn in Hell?
>With a sudden flash, you’re now alone in your living room with the pegasus
>The door is now closed and the house is dead silent
>Without thinking, you say the first thing that comes to mind
“That bitch needs to get laid”
>The small pony laughs
>”So do you really have drugs?”
>This wasn’t going to be easy
>Neither was courting Twilight
>You salute the brave pony who will volunteer for that job, because Lord knows you’re not sticking your dick in anything that crazy
>>
>>29836418
Pastebin is updated
https://pastebin.com/MJcr1ApS

Once again, I'm sorry for being so slow or if I fail to write after I promise to do so.
>>
>>29836142
Wow. I just fuckedthe dialog at the end of this post >>29836379
and at the start of this one
>>
>>29836435
finally some green
>>
Thread doesn't die
>>
Oh yeah. Made an email a while back in case anyone wanted to contact me for some reason. Knowing this website though someone's probably going to register it for spam newsletters.

[email protected]

Will try to see if I can write tonight, but I probably cant
>>
>>29794334
>>29794343
>>29794375
>>29794384
>>29794405
>>29794414
>>29794420
>>29794430
>>29794435

>being so low test that you friendzone yourself in your own fantasy about banging a cartoon horse
>>
>>29796391
>hard drugs
>edgy 200x tween
They might smoke weed at best. If anything they'll probably get the leftover tobacco out of cigarette butts that they find on the ground before going home and listening to Blood on the Dance Floor and 30 Seconds to Mars
>>
Writing now, i'm slow at typing so it will be up in a bit.
>>
>>29840131
Sweet
>>
>>29785233
>As you left the building, you felt the warm embrace of the sun and a pleasant breeze
>Taking in the sight before you, you saw all sorts of ponies going about their daily business
>There was a range of market stalls mainly selling fruit and vegetables, though some sold candy and pastries which was mostly evident from the crowds of young ponies surrounding them
>There was a fountain in the middle of the forum that you found yourself in with some fillies playing in it, and a few ponies sat on the edge chatting
>Everyone there seemed to be smiling and chatting happily with each other
>The whole scene was so vibrant and full of energy that you found yourself smiling without really knowing why
>You thought of the stark contrast to the towns and cities in your world which seemed so dull and depressing compared to this place, even with their glaring neon lights everywhere
>Everyone walking with their heads down, glaring at the floor and shoving past each other on congested pavements
>The constant sound of traffic crawling along and car horns blaring creating a constant cacophony of irritating noise
>Nobody ever smiled or spoke to you unless they were trying to sell you something, and people always clutched their bags for fear of being mugged
>Here you saw the complete polar opposite
>There was no traffic or congestion, and the background noise was simply that of the ponies happily socialising
>It gave you a sense of belonging, making you feel welcome even though you didn't know anyone and you were a completely different species
>As you made your first steps out into the square, you saw a couple of glances come your way
>The glances turned into murmurs as more heads began to turn, and soon enough all eyes were on you and a small crowd was encircling you
>On their faces you saw wonder and apprehension, though you could also make out fear and suspicion
>>
>>29840344
>Twilight started giving an introduction to the gathered townsponies and you figured she was going to try and put their minds at ease about you and your intentions
>"Hello everypony!" She yelled
>"This is Anonymous, who I'm sure you're all aware stumbled into town a few days ago and has been staying in the hospital"
>"He can speak fluent Equestrian and seems to be friendly, although as I think you'll understand he is still quit confused about this place and is not familiar with our culture and customs"
>"We will be showing him around town today so feel free to say hi and make him feel welcome, after all he is now our guest"
>Twilight turned to look up at you and said gently "Anonymous, would you like to introduce yourself?"
>You had never really been one for public speaking, especially in front of large crowds so you felt very nervous, though you guessed you were obliged to introduce yourself
>Clearing your throat you tried to make your voice loud as you made up an introduction on the spot
>"Hey everybody.. uhhh.. pony" you started
>"Im Anonymous"
>"I don't really know how I got here or where 'here' even is and I'm sorry if i scared you all when I stumbled in here the other day"
>I guess I'll be staying here for a while since I don't even know how to get home, so I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully making some friends"
>You didn't really know how to end the speech so you kept talking until your voice just sort of trailed off
>"I hope you'll welcome me in your town and we can get along well.. so uhhmm.. yeah..."
>Smooth Anon
>It was going well until that point, now you just felt like an idiot as your face flushed red
>Well, at least it was over now
>Regardless of your shitty conclusion, the townsponies began to stomp their hooves in some sort of applause
>The crowd began to disperse and talk amongst themselves again, content to let you be on your way
>Several were making their way towards you, wanting to be the first to meet the new creature
>>
>>29840482
>You were amazed at how sociable and friendly these ponies were
>There was a mare and a colt who you assumed to be her boyfriend... uhh coltfriend?
>The slight language difference confused and irritated you
>The colt was the first to speak as he introduced the both of them
>"Hey, I'm Forest Trail and this is my marefriend, Summer Night"
>The mare behind him smiled up at you from underneath a deep orange mane, the colour of sunset
>She also had a purple coat, and the picture on her ass was of a setting sun
>You could see why she was called Summer Night
>You really needed to ask someone what the ass tattoos were all about
>The colt also had an appearance that seemed to complement his name
>A light brown coat, the colour of the earth, and a green mane and tail that had a natural hue like leaves from a tree
>His ass stamp was of a path snaking through pine trees
>You wondered why all the ponies you met had names that basically just described their appearance and personality
>Before your thoughts trailed off too far, you heard the colt speak again
>"So we were wondering... what actually are you?"
>You thought it was a dumb question, then realised your species wasn't exactly native to this land
>"Well, I'm a human"
>"Or a Homo sapiens if you want it in fancy speak" You replied
>"So Mr. Human, how did you get here?"
>You could ask yourself the same thing
>"Well, I just sort of woke up in the forest. Next thing I knew I was getting chased by these wolf things made of wood. I was out there for a few days before I found myself here and passed out"
>The two ponies seemed fascinated by your story
>Apparently being out there alone in the 'Everfree' as they called it was sort of a big deal
>You didn't know, it just seemed like a fairly standard forest to you, except for some of the weird ass creatures in it
>You had been hiking and exploring enough to know your way around a forest well enough
>>
>>29840605
>If you hadn't have been hunted by wolves you could have probably survived a lot better out there
>"I reckon Rainbow Dash here saved me. From the sounds of things no one else would have dared to come near me, and I doubt few others would be strong enough to fly me all the way over to the hospital"
>Rainbow was hovering in the air above your head, and you noticed her puff her chest out as you praised her, and she hovered a little closer to you
>"Yeah, I guess that was pretty awesome of me. Good job I'm the strongest flyer in all of Equestria" She said casually
>Forest Trail and Summer Night looked up at her
>You thought you could see a flash of annoyance and doubt on their faces, though maybe you were wrong
>Regardless, they didn't say anything to her
>"Yeah so uhh, I guess we better get going then" The colt said
>"See you around Anonymous" He said as they sauntered off
>The group set off walking again, and you noticed that Rainbow seemed to be flying quite a bit closer to you than before, almost right next to your head
>>
>>29840649
Ok unfortunately that's all I had time to write last week. I've cleared up a lot of work though and I have some free time so I hope to write a lot more this week and next, so I'll try to be uploading more frequently.

Also, here's my updated pastebin for anyone who wants it:
https://pastebin.com/B7rt43cE
>>
>>29840674
Keep it up
>>
>>29734304
What type of music do the writefags listen to in order to get into the mood?

I find that listening to rap music really helps me with writing tense, negative, or surreal scenes.
>>
>>29841720
I envy you. Music or too much background noise (like a TV on low volume) completely kills my ability to think/write.
>>
>>29841760
Used to be the same way. Start with classical or easy listening music at low volume and move from there
>>
>>29841760
>>29841902
Also try listening to some emotional music. U by Kendrick Lamar is a good one, you could here a lot of emotion in his voice.
>>
>>29841720
Listening to music to force a mood isn't always the best idea.
>>
Newfags cant reverse quote

؜>>29734304
>>
>>29841935
Well I agree, that's why I don't do it to force a mood. I normally start start writing the mood then I put some music on to help me keep it going
>>
>>29841720
I've always found EDM to be good for writing, especially when it's fastest and hardest. I feel like there's a correlation between BPM and words per minute, I'll probably do a quick statistical study on it for myself in the next month or so to find out. S3RL and Stonebank are two nice hardcore EDM artists that fuel a lot of my work.

My normal writing speed is 1700-2000 words per hour with inline editing. I can push it to 2500 if particularly pressed for time or inspired. Keep in mind that I've been writing on paid deadlines for years so speed comes naturally to me, and I don't really need to edit except for especially high quality projects (and I don't consider anything I write here worthy of that extra editing).
>>
>>29841902
>>29841926
I'll try that out, thanks Anon.
>>
>>29840674
gib more
>>
>>29841720
I listen to folk metal for some reason that always puts me in a creatively mood haha
>>
Bump again
>>
Came from the anonfilly/dadconeqquos thread. This thread looks promising, which stories do you recommend?
>>
>>29847070
We'll probably all of them, most are ongoing still and I have enjoyed reading all of them so far. None of them are toooo long either so they all make for a pleasant read.
>>
>>29847030
>>
>>29742669
>celestia is now like that one friend in your circle that has no one else but you guys to hang out with
>>
I have a question for you guys. How do you like the way that the story is right now? Do you think it should be more serious, or is it fine with being silly like that?
I'm trying to avoid emotional whiplash that the first story had, as well as finding the tone that the story should be in before it's too late to change it
>>
>>29849013
Do as you like, I don't know how are you planning to continue story, so I don't know if it will be better silly or not.
>>
up
>>
>>29824848
>>29829184
Man I remember that thread it was great & Nerdalis is cute as fuck.

Also found it after searching for a bit. https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/21088339
>>
>9
Slow couple of days, huh?
>>
>>29841720
None. I create by force of sheer will alone.
>>
>>29849032
Thanks for the input. I'll continue as planned. I'm planning on mostly silly with some serious stuff in the mix.

Can you guys just let me know if it's getting a little too edgy or clichéd? Or if there something else that you guys see as being seriously wrong with the story? I'll try to correct it if it's a big problem so far though, thanks to the anons in the first threads, I think I've been doing a decent job of avoiding some of the pitfalls in the first story
>>
Sorry about the lack of green. I'm trying here, but I'm busy as shit. I try to come up with ideas for the story during my downtime. Some of them seem really neat, things I might use in future stories. Hell, I already have 4 different endings to this one planned out. Thanks for being patient with my ass
>>
>>29853076
Go for it.

>>29853922
Just glad to hear you're not dead. Take whatever time you need to.
>>
>>29849013
What you have now is nice. I'm curious of where you're taking it, because it seems obviously set up for Rainbow Dash to be the "unattractive" one here, yet a lot more character, plot, connection to anon, and emotional problems have been given to Twilight, so that seems to suggest she will be the "unattractive" pony here (and honestly, I'd love another twilight green, maybe I'm biased). Anyways, I personally enjoy it when it's more serious, but don't worry too much about it or else you won't satisfy anyone.
>>
Where are all the Dash stories
>>
>>29854082
Absolutely everywhere, take a look in the archive, I think like at least 50% of the greens here are Dash.
>>
>Bottom thread bump
>>
>9
>>
Swag swag swag
>>
Tuner, Fizzles, Dirt, Brit, where are you?
>>
>>29857160
I'm still alive, and working on only the smallest of dash.
>>
>>29857160
Wrote a bit but I'm far too drunk to type it out right now
>>
>>29858171
Subatomic Dash?
>>
>9
Time to die for another year.
>>
>>29854063
I might do some Twilight in the future. I was planning on some serious stuff in the story, I'm just trying to find a way to fit it in so I don't get stuck like I did last time.
>>29858171
godspeed on your quest to make the smallest dash
>>
No die
>>
>>29862654
Don't tell me what to do
>>
File: code-geass-988315.jpg (487KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
code-geass-988315.jpg
487KB, 1280x720px
>>29863241
Live
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (119KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
119KB, 750x720px
>>29863241
I SAID NO DIE
>>
>>29857160
Getting my ass kicked at work. It's the weekend now so I'll see about getting back to either story.
>>
>>29734304
p9
>>
>>29864977
iktfb just got off work only to have to go to a company drinking event
>>
>>29866256
The life of a wageslave.
>>
>>29867029
I make $60/hour
Hardly a slave
>>
>>29867029
Union worker. I average 60 or so hours a week. I'm always busy, but money is always flowing
>>
File: 1474162405648.png (87KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1474162405648.png
87KB, 250x247px
>>29867029
>>29867105
>>29867480
>Tfw 1,5$ hour
>Almost 50% of it goes directly back to the government as taxes
>From the remaining 40% theres another ~30% of taxes on everything its bought
>If its imported may as well ramp up that 30% to at least 110%
>They want to raise the taxes even more before the end of the semester
>There was a research that said that a minimum of 9 month of our work is fully sent to the government in taxes before this
And you 'Murkans think you have it bad...

Why are we talking about wages again?
>>
>>29867861
Jesus Christ anon. Where do you live?
>>
>>29867950
Probably the middle eastern nation of Sweden
>>
>>29867950
Banana Republic, aka hueland, at least we arent Venezuela haha
...kill me

Ps. I posted that 50% goes directly back to the government but its actually 40%, just a minor typo
>>
>>29869220
I can see ghosts
>>
LIVE
>>
Survive
>>
>>29873784
Perish
>>
I should be able to write later. I'm not doing much this weekend other than cleaning
>>
>>29874673
Never
>>
thread is kil
>>
where is smol dash, huh?
>>
If thread becomes kill, where should the lazy ass writefaggots continue?
>>
>>29876864
In Hell
>>
>>29876864
Maybe Tuner's waiting for the thread to die so he can post in the new one. He did that for the last thread since it was close to the bump limit.
>>
>>29877705
>>29878753
If I'm not around to remake the thread, the template is here: https://pastebin.com/JfkyfgS0

It's updated with the older stories Tuner found, and ready for the next thread. Just pick an image and you're good to go.
>>
>10
>>
>>29881060
I saw that bump. Should be finishing up here in the next hour then time for writing.
>>
>9
>>
>>29881935
>>
File: 1481456164277.jpg (630KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481456164277.jpg
630KB, 1000x1500px
gib me some blupony
>>
>10
>>
>>29883785
So ugly
>>
I'll be able to write in about 2 hours I think. I don't have much going on today. This thread is pretty close to the bump limit. Should I start a new one and let this one die?
>>
>>29885589
I guess we could bomb the thread.
>>
>>29734304
>>29886356
New thread
>>29886632
>>29886632
>>29886632
>>
File: download (14).jpg (11KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
11KB, 284x178px
>>29742360
I mean. There is always another option.
>>
>>29742360
to be fair it is celestia, she cant do shit as we have seen in the show
all you would have to do is sneeze at her and she would go down
>>
File: 1491020396932.png (626KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1491020396932.png
626KB, 750x656px
Crashing the thread.
>>
File: 1490647058915.png (95KB, 460x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490647058915.png
95KB, 460x256px
>>
File: 1489973731780.png (943KB, 2800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1489973731780.png
943KB, 2800x2200px
Ugly Bloom when?
>>
File: 1489967873213.png (631KB, 1028x820px) Image search: [Google]
1489967873213.png
631KB, 1028x820px
The giant bow is to distract people from her face.
>>
File: 1489459845504.png (1MB, 926x776px) Image search: [Google]
1489459845504.png
1MB, 926x776px
>>
File: 1490737723050.jpg (171KB, 991x717px) Image search: [Google]
1490737723050.jpg
171KB, 991x717px
>>
File: 1490476561613.png (219KB, 976x792px) Image search: [Google]
1490476561613.png
219KB, 976x792px
>>
File: 1491148101667.gif (710KB, 382x296px) Image search: [Google]
1491148101667.gif
710KB, 382x296px
>>
File: 1491253625868.png (71KB, 255x326px) Image search: [Google]
1491253625868.png
71KB, 255x326px
Or maybe some >nohooves?
>>
File: 1490484317786.png (132KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490484317786.png
132KB, 700x700px
New thread.

>>29886632

>>29886632

>>29886632
>>
>>29794430
>No Rarity, I'm not gay.
You are a LITTLE gay.
>>
>>29734317
nice gif
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.