[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bloodstone scepter.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodstone scepter.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
So what do you fags think of Spike after his spectacular performance in Season 6?
>>
Finally he is not shit.
>>
>>29733524
Unfortunatly for me its a case of to little to late.
>>
- That he finally got his spotlight., twice.
- Everything he learned, while being a friend/servant/butler/confidant of Twilight and seeing a lot of shits those damn, silly ponies do, etc., etc. surely payed off.
- He finally showed that a dragon can do friendship business too. I dare to say, he managed to solve those problems better.
- He might be pretty influential. Being the friend of dragon lord, changeling queer, royal sisters is quite an achievement despite his age.

My autistic expectations are following:
- he will expand his agenda with other races
- he will become a voice of reason, between nations's squabbles
- he will sink in ember's dragon pussy

Character development arcs needed:
- This show begs for solid interaction between Twilight and Spike. All they did was occasional adventuring and snuggling. I wish Twilight would address to him as brother, not just "assistant".
- One of the ideas is a huge rift in their relationship to be fixed lated. However, I'm afraid it would turn into "your fav fanfic implementation goes here".
- Another thing is Rarity. They could actually let Spike stop swooning over her and Rarity, as actual good friend, should solve this matter with delicacy and proper respect for him. So he would not land on friendzone.
- Spike's origins, nuff said
- Finally, he could get involved more into royalty business. Especially being guided by Luna.

The last one sounds most interesting, as it has huge potential for character, lore, adventure wise aspects.
>>
>>29733953
I'm surprised we haven't seen Luna dreamwalk with him.
>>
File: 1349042922932.png (389KB, 2728x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1349042922932.png
389KB, 2728x4000px
>>29733953
Can Luna invade dreams of non-ponies? It hasn't been addressed, but I suppose there'd be no reason for her not to do it.

A lot of people complain about how several characters are reaching the end of their respective arcs, but they tend to forget about Spike. It feels like he's just beginning his arc, and they could probably do a whole season on him if they wanted to. He has friends in high places EVERYWHERE. Spike has established himself as one of the most influential people in the whole world, possibly outranked only by the princesses and Discord (if only for Discord's sheer power alone).

Imagine his diplomatic escapades. Maybe we could see him solving friendship problems in dragon country or Nu Changeling City. He doesn't need to be a sidekick anymore, but it's still a role he's comfortable in and could be a more-than-capable assistant to any character in the show.

And at the end of the day, he just wants to unwind at home with his friends. He doesn't ask for much.

Is he too perfect now?
>>
>>29733987
>>29734001
Oww, I forgot to count that.
I think that Spike's dreamscape would be the most interesting one.
>>
>>29734008
We already saw one of Spike's dreams on S02, faggot. He had built a gingerbread/ice cream house and was showing it to Rarity.
>>
i think he's shit and i hate his life forever and i hate that people think he's fucking our guy Gohan or some kinda bullshit
>>
>>29734576
Why?
>>
>>29733520
>>
>>29734001
>Spike has established himself as one of the most influential people in the whole

and yet at the end of the day, he's still twilights slave.that's how much people care about his "influence".stop being dilusional.
>>
File: 215195893_640.jpg (14KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
215195893_640.jpg
14KB, 640x360px
>>29733568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz704xTYZ5o
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.