[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No balls in this fandom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Eddie_gets_rough.png (85KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
Eddie_gets_rough.png
85KB, 358x200px
You don't have the balls to go up there and spit an executive in the face for everything he's caused.

http://www.babscon.com/2017/
>>
Let's all pretend that we don't see the irony in a retard calling everyone else a pussy because he's too much of a pussy to do it himself.
>>
>>29733042
And if you had an intelligent and fierce person calling the pot and the kettle black then would you feel like crap about yourself? To me it seems like this entire fandom is too shut-in and autistic to care about anything.
>>
>>29733079
>this entire fandom is too shut-in and autistic to care about anything
You're not wrong.

It's not so bad when you don't care about anything. You don't get worked up in rage over things anymore. Just a nice, numb apathy.
>>
>>29733039
Be the change you want to see. Go hock that loogie.
>>
>>29733039
>going to a con
>>
>>29733039
Would be nice to give us details
>>
>>29733039
>assaulting somebody because you don't like their involvement in a cartoon
W e w
>>
I'm gonna do it
>>
File: 45666.jpg (81KB, 684x378px) Image search: [Google]
45666.jpg
81KB, 684x378px
>>29733039
Are you this person, OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohT9R37SIGg
>>
File: venomkay.jpg (38KB, 268x324px) Image search: [Google]
venomkay.jpg
38KB, 268x324px
>>29733103
I care more about the fact that the show OP pic is from totally ruined Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock was not friends with Peter, nor was he a teenager, it's fucking garbage and I will one day kill the creator of that show for going against ACTUAL canon and changing history, unlike MLP writers who create the canon but still make people mad
>>
>>29733039
Everyone who cared enough left after season 3.
>>
>>29733330
>Marvel comics
>canon
How do people even decide what's canon with that mess? It seems like every character and story has 10+ variations over the years because they just get handed off to new writers and artists every couple months.
>>
>>29733330
When you one day have a wife, child, and mortgage, you will stop being angry over trivial stuff like this.
>>
>>29733330
go away edgy cuck
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>29733561
>all those implications
my fucking sides, dawg
>>
>>29733561
Bullshit. I know plenty of married people that are still pissed over TV shows
>>
>>29733330
>implying they didn't ruin him in spiderman3 with that scrawny kid from that 70's show playing Eddie
>>
>>29733633
To the point of threatening murder? Really? None of my adult friends are this autistic.
>>
>>29733039
>No balls in this fandom
Really?
In a fandom full of autistic closet gay neckbeards fapping to a show for little girls?
>>
>>29733817
On a board which constantly yells "Miller if I ever find your bald head blocking my path in real life then you're fucking dead, nerd."
>>
>>29733298
Great another limp-dicked faggot.

The correct answer was "BLAME Mike Vogel".

Jesus are all 30 year olds so dishonest nowadays? No wonder animators never get married.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.