[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #14 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 1

File: Medusa.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
No recap cause I'm a lazy scrub and I already typed it for fifteen minutes only for it to fail.
>>
You and Eagle take a defensive stance and start slowly circling around the creature, trying to flank it.
The creature looks between the two of you as you circle it. Looking a bit confused at the situation, probably not really expecting a fight.
It then lets out a warbled cry before hopping around in a circle, taunting you again.

What do you do?
>>
>>29729512
>hopping around in a circle
I am unsure what you mean by this.
>>
>>29729512
Wait for the moment to strike watch carefully his movements.
>>
>>29729585
You wait for a moment to strike, watching it's movements carefully.
It continues to jump around faster and faster before planting a foot on the ground and spinning. Sending it's blades into the ground and causing dirt to fly into the air, obscuring you and Eagle's vision of it.
The dirt slowly starts to fall to the ground as it finally stops. The creature not making a sound from it's cloud of dirt.

What do you do?
>>
>>29729690
I am tempted to charge through the dirt but I think we should back up instead.
Try and fall back if we can keep the fight at this slow pace for a few minutes we may be able to reach the pod.

See what fedot is doing he is our best swordfighter.
>>
>>29729690
Back up and keep eyes on his last position but perk ears to hear if he tries to sneak up on us.
>>
>>29729761
>>29729862
You were tempted to charge through the dirt, but you decide to start backing up a bit instead.
You get the others to start backing towards the direction of the ship, keeping your ears perked up and listening.
You quickly look towards what Fedot was doing. He had his sword drawn and was standing between the creature and Kahurangi, Quiet Vine, and Cardea. Kahurangi was only a kid, Quiet Vine basically had no combat experience and you weren't very sure about Cardea.
You and Eagle start to get closer to each other when the creature jumps straight up from the dust cloud before plummeting towards you with it's blades pointing at you.
It was halfway to you before you really realized what was happening.

What do you do?
>>
>>29729886
Slide in the direction it is coming from and slice underneath it.
>>
>>29729927
You slide it was coming and thrust your sword up. Being able to get a long cut across it's belly, not deep enough to do much damage though.
It's blades bury into the ground where you were, blood dripping from the cut on it's belly you gave it.
It turns around and brings it's blade back to thrust at you when Eagle drops from the air and onto it's back, stabbing it directly downward.
The creature roars in pain before quickly hopping around again, this time trying to get Eagle off.
"Hooollllllllyyyy shiiiiiiiiit!" Eagle screams as the creature starts running around. Barely being able to hold onto her sword.

What do you do?
>>
>>29730035
Slice at its leg.
>>
>>29730065
It quickly starts to come at you again to make a pass. You quickly swing downward and slice one of it's feet off, causing it to fall to the ground and Eagle to no longer have the threat of falling off.
Eagle pulls her sword out and gets off the creature. It tries several times to get up, but with missing one of it's feet and and it's hands being blades it doesn't get very far.

What do you do?
>>
>>29730154
It is wounded but we cannot be to cautious.
Duck in and cut of a blade limb then duck back out to do it again.

Once its weapons are removed get Vine to come help keep it alive.
>>
>>29730198
It was wounded, but you couldn't be too cautious.
You quickly duck in and cut off both of it's bladed limbs, doing both of them in about five minutes. It wasn't very happy about it.
You then get Quiet Vine to come help to keep it alive. She agrees and quickly runs up to it, taking out a large medkit from her saddlebags which she carried around.
It snaps at her a few times, but Quiet Vine manages to get it to calm down. She pulls out a spray, which she uses to spray each wound, before pulling out a small torch. Cauterizing one of the wounds.
It doesn't react very well to this. You and Fedot having to help keep the creature that was about three times the size of a pony still. After several minutes Quiet Vine is able to cauterize all the wounds, wrapping them up in gauze.
While the creature looked better, it still didn't look too happy about it's situation.

What do you do?
>>
>>29730320
Take it back into the city hopefuly somebody there will know what to do with it.
>>
>>29730353
You decide you could take it back to the city, somebody there probably knows what to do with it.
The problem was getting it there: You tried lifting it a bit, but it's armor on it's back adds to it's already heavy weight.

What do you do?
>>
>>29730488
Well Eagle you are the military engineer can we make some sort of sled or system of ropes and pullys or something.
>>
>>29730506
No wait she is a mechanic not enginer.
Get her to help you make a sled or some sort of rolling log system.
>>
>>29730523
"Hey Eagle, you're a military mechanic. Can we make some sort of sled or system of ropes and pulleys or something?"
"Ropes are probably the quickest thing to do," She replies, "But, something more complex would work much faster, but would take more time to create."

What do you do?
>>
>>29730586
Well we are only a few minutes out what do you think would get us into the city fastest I am going to assume once we arrive somebody will take it off our hands.
>>
>>29730611
"We are only a few minutes away," You tell her, "What do you think would get us into the city fastest?"
Eagle takes a moment to look around the area.
"Probably a rolling log system," She replies, "It'll take a while to get the trees, but the creature isn't too big, we can use some of the vines as ropes, and the logs will be good for some possible terrain changes."

What do you do?
>>
>>29730690
Get to work on the logs.
>>
>>29730731
You get to work on the logs, all of you cutting down enough to roll the creature into the city in about thirty minutes.
You then get some vines. Tying them around the logs to make sure they'll move.
The six of you then manage to push the creature onto the log roller. It's anger has turned to boredom, which then turned to it falling asleep as it was now gently snoring.

What do you do?
>>
>>29730867
Start moving into the city. See if you can find any guards or cops or anything.
>>
>>29730886
The six of you start pulling it to the city, except for Kahurangi, who was the designated slave driver as Eagle called it.
After several minutes you get to the city. Two guards standing outside are the first ones to see you, looking quite impressed.
"Wow," One of the guards whistle, "You've managed to capture a Tal-go AND get it over here. Impressive, must've been quite a trip from the mountains."

What do you do?
>>
>>29730985
Ah that might be a concern it attacked us only a few minuites out of the city.
>>
>>29731004
"That might be a bit of a concern," You reply, "It attacked us only a few minutes out of the city."
"That is a problem," The other guard replies, "Think it might have something to do with that sound earlier?"
"Possibly," The guard says, "Tal-goes usually never leave the mountains."

What do you do?
>>
>>29731106
Where should we take this? Do you think there are likely to be more or should we be fine to return to our ship tonight.

When was this sound maybe it was the sound we heard eariler started off audible then incressed in pitch.
>>
>>29731126
"Where should we take this," You ask, "Do you think there are likely to be more or should we be fine to return to our ship tonight?"
"Tal-goes usually never leave the mountains unless there's a reason," The guard replies, "They also travel in packs so if one goes: They all do. So, it's probably best to stay here for the night and leave in the morning."

What do you do?
>>
>>29731188
Ask them again where we should take it and then go there.
>>
>>29731209
With a small sigh you ask them again.
"Where should we take it?" You ask.
"Oh," The guard says, "Sorry. We'll take it to the capital building, there's a research floor there. They'll restore the lost limbs and then they'll return it to the mountains. They don't really like being in captivity."

What do you do?
>>
>>29731258
So how inteligent are the-
Wait did you say regrow lost limbs. Do you think they would be willing to give some space explorers a demonstration?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
good morning bump
>>
blump
>>
Bumpity
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>29731322
"So, how intelligent are the- Wait, did you say: Regrow lost limbs?"
They nod.
"Do you think they would be willing to give some explorers a demonstration?" You ask.
"We'd have to the ask the scientists," The other guard replies, "But, they should say yes."

What do you do?
>>
>>29735232
Wait...can you tell me more about the kind of medicine you have here? Can you cure everything?
>>
>>29735336
"Can you tell me more about what kind of medicine you have here," You ask, "Can you cure everything?"
"We have good medicine," The guard says, "But, we can't cure everything."
"Yeah," The other guard agrees, "We're still having problems with cancer. Seems like everyday there's more and more cases of cancer."

What do you do?
>>
>>29735407
Hey Vine, I don't want to raise your hope too high or anything, but you think we can eventually find a cure for your mom? Cardea, how advanced is the medicine at your planet?
>>
>>29735505
"Hey Vine."
"Yeah?"
"I don't want to raise your hopes too high," You tell her, "But you think we can eventually find a cure for your mom?"
"M-Maybe?" She stammers.
"Cardea, how advanced is the medicine at your planet?"
"Pretty shitty to be honest." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
Oops I slept through the first hour of the session.
>>29735580
Let's follow the guards to the lab.
>>
>>29735703
The six of you follow the guards to the lab, dragging the Tal-go behind you.
There were a few Lithians around, a lot of them just glanced at you before continuing along. Not really caring about a Tal-go in the city.
After several minutes the guards stop in front of the wide, two-story building, with a flag pole standing near it.
"This is the capital building," One of the guards tell you, "The lab is in the lower levels of the building."

What do you do?
>>
>>29735832
Ask if we should wait outside.
>>
>>29735838
"Should we wait outside?" You ask.
"Yeah," The guard says, "We'll go tell them."
The two of them slither into the building, leaving the six of you outside.
After ten minutes a large door near the bottom of the building opens up, the guards coming out.
"Bring it in!" One of them tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29735920
Take it in.
>>
>>29735977
The six of you roll it in, soon stopping it in a large white room. The room being filled with Lithians wearing lab coats and chatting excitingly among themselves.
The Tal-go was now awake, looking around in what appeared to be a bit of fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29736039
Attempt to soothe the tal-go
>>
>>29736094
You carefully approach the Tal-go and start comforting it, Quiet Vine joins in and soon it calms down fully.
The scientist's chatter stops as one of them slithers up to the Tal-go with a syringe filled with a blue liquid.
He starts at the leg, taking the bandage off and gently inserting it into it's stump of a leg. Getting a quarter of it into it's leg.
He then stands back, after a few seconds the burn on it's leg falls off, followed by it's skin bubbling as it's leg starts to grow out.
After thirty seconds it's leg is back to the way it was before, before you sliced it off.

What do you do?
>>
>>29736179
Incredible. Is that a general purpouse solution or does it only work on the one species.
>>
>>29736213
Sorry for the wait. It'll come to light soon.

"Incredible," You exclaim, "Is that a general purpose or does it only work on the one species?"
"General purpose." The Lithian replies.
He does it to the other limbs you got rid of. The Tal-go gently sits up, testing each limb, but surprisingly not making a run for it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29736529
Do you think you could spare some of it for Kahurangi here. Have Kahurangi show the scientist her prosphetic leg
>>
>>29736529
Is it possible for us to have a small sample of it or the research notes?
>>
>>29736553
>>29736632
"Do you think you could spare some of it for Kahurangi here?" You ask.
You get her to show him her prosthetic leg. He studies it for a moment before nodding.
"Yeah," He replies, "I can."
He gets some supplies and starts removing her leg, placing her on a table to do so.
"Is it possible for us to have a small sample of it or the research notes?" You ask.
"I can give you a small vial of it, and an ingredients list." He replies.
He takes off her leg and begins prepping the needle.
"How did she loose her leg?" He asks.
Looking over at Kahurangi, you could see she was starting to look a bit uncomfortable. The needle was pretty long.

What do you do?
>>
>>29736683
She was being attacked by a big gooey black monster that killed everyone in her planet and we saved her. We also believe the monster is related to the Reapers.
>>
>>29736683
We do not fully understand what happened on her planet. Short answer is a monster took it, she was the last survivor of her planet and we are seeking more of her species or a new home for her as we travel the galaxy. We were the first of our species to leave our home system so we will be exploring far and wide.

I really hope we find more of her species my failure to save a male as well weighs heavily on me.

Give her a hug tell her needles do not hurt that bad.
>>
>>29736736
Sorry this post was so messy I was in a rush to get it out.
>>
>>29736728
>>29736736
"We don't not fully understand what happened on her planet," You explain, "Short answer: A monster took it, and she was being attacked by a big, black gooey monster. She was the last survivor on her planet and we're seeking more of her species or a new home for her as we travel the galaxy. We are the first of our species to leave our home system so we will be exploring for and wide. I really hope we find more of her species."
You give her a reassuring hug, which seems to help her a bit.
The scientist brings the needle over and inserts it into her stump, after thirty seconds her leg was back. She keeps flexing it, as if not believing it was real.
"...I recognize her species." The scientist says after studying her for a few moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>29736862
Get really excited.
Wait really can you point us in the right direction.
>>
>>29736883
You could barely contain your excitement.
"Wait really?!"
He nods.
"Can you point us in the right direction?"
"Yeah," He replies, "They came about a week ago, small band of five of them, four females and one male around her age. They left about four days ago, saying they're heading east. That's all I know, wish I knew more to help you out."

What do you do?
>>
>>29736953
Give him a hug.
Thank you thank you thank you I was so worried I had doomed them by only managing to save one.

Wait east the fuck direction is east from here.
>>
>>29736953
We just got a lead of khan people, let thank the guy and see if we can catch up to them.
>>
>>29737020
>>29737063
You couldn't contain your excitement any longer as it forms into a hug to the Lithian. Your friends snickering at this.
"Thank you thank you thank you," You thank him repeatedly, "I was so worried I had doomed them by only managing to save one!"
The Lithian chuckles and gives you a pat on the back.
"...The fuck direction is east from here?" You ask.
"There's a binary star system nearby," He tells you, "That's east and that the direction they went. Once again: I'm sorry that I couldn't be anymore of help."

What do you do?
>>
>>29737096
Any lead is a good lead at this point.
>>
Stopping for the night.
You can let the thread die: I'm heading to France tomorrow morning for Spring Break and I won't be back until next Monday. So there won't be an update for a little more than a week.
Have a good night or day, I'll see you guys next Monday and let's hope I don't die in a terrorist attack.
Dear god, that joke was awful!
>>
>>29737114
Yes it was awful but made me chuckle a bit of dark humor never killed anybody...as.far.as.I'm. aware.
>>
>>29737114
I wish you luck, good sir.
Just stay away for Paris.
>>
>>29737162
That might be a bit hard cause I'm landing in Paris, though I'm only staying in Paris for three days before heading south to Nice
>>
>>29737096
Ask him how fast they are likely to move we have no idea what the common ftl systems are we forgot to ask the cazerians what they used and we have no idea what you use either.
>>
>>29737114
If something goes boom and you do not come back I will assume you are dead and go to the memorial.
>>
>>29737641
>boom fucker
>>
>>29738525
He has a few days to confirm not dead.
>>
>>29737096
Oh and is it possible to give a basic description of their ship? If you ever saw it that is.
>>
Really quick and just in case: If I DO NOT return you have my permission to hijack Nebula if you want. But only if I don't return.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.